New Couple Alert: Trina and Kenyon Martin

Word has reached my ears that Hip Hop’s “Diamond Princess” Trina is going around Miami introducing NBA star Kenyon Martin as her new boyfriend. This must be news to his wife and baby mama Heather Martin. I hadn’t heard that they got a divorce. Which probably explains why Trina’s name is nowhere on the invitation.

My sources tell me Trina is busy organizing a big New Year’s bash (which also doubles as her new boo’s birthday party) at a spectacular mansion in Miami. Believe me I tried to get in there to get all the exciting shots for you but I was informed Trina already hired “a camera crew.”

If you’re thinking about heading on down there, you should be aware that the event is invite-only. I’m told Kenyon is flying all his NBA and Hip Hop pals down to Miami. Hardly anyone outside of his tight circle of friends are invited. So the only way you’re getting in is if you are on the arm of a baller.

But there is another way you can attend: Trina is going to great pains to make sure this NYE bash goes off without a hitch. So to that end, Trina has taken out ads on Craigslist and Ethnicity Talent advertising for models who are willing to put up with NBA ballers and rappers feeling them up all night for $200-300.

Of course, this is all hush hush and you didn’t hear it from me.

Trina “The Diamond Princess” & Kenyon Martin NEED MODELSModels needed to host new years party in Miami.

Submit your pictures to the email above and selected submissions will be redirected to the event website.

Good Luck!!! (Source)

15 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Trina and Kenyon Martin”

LovelyLady says:

SANDY YOU NEVER SEEM TO AMAZE ME, BUT HER NAME ISN’T ON THE FLIER BECAUSE IT STARTS OFF WITH “ALONG WITH TEAMMATES” SHE AINT NO DAMN BALL PLAYER AND THEN IT SAYS “AND TO MANY OTHER CELEBRITY FRIENDS TO MENTION”. SMH

2bme says:

lol..please tell trina and her rubber neck to sit down..

Dr. 90210 says:

I don’t beleive this. I heard Trina was fooling around with T-pain. Why is she always linked to married men. Pray for her salvation!

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Coo Coo Bananas says:

Oh Word? Let me pull out my good wig and start packing then.

NaturalFromHead2Toe says:

Coo Coo you are so sarcastic. You be cracking me up. lol…

Sharonda says:

$300-400 a hour?Or that whole night?Damn Trina looking for cheaper h***?Might as well show up for free.Nevermind what was I thinking she don’t have money money like that.I’m pretty sure it would be nice.

Seattle Slim says:

LMAO @ coo coo bananas…….
    *sigh* I’m just a little creeped out that they had to hire MODELS for this………O RLY?

dblaq says:

Well I just got word that on January 14 there will be a Birthday Party for Berg who is Carmelo Anthony’s artists. So pretty much all of the same people will be in atlanta as they will play the Hawks that tuesday. Kenyan will be there and I was told that Trina maybe there as well. So if you missed Miami you can do it in Atlanta.

Krysi - yes the same one says:

I thought she was single again?

She might as well get back to the petty h** life since those royalty checks are less than $800 a month now, not to mention she only gets paid $8000 a show, if that. Weezy ain wifing dat a** like she was stupid enough to believe he would…I mean people what did we expect. This chick’s back is against the wall.

*holds up a candle in memory of Trina’s career*

*proceeds to join Akon in chorus*

“I tried so haaard…”

brinabelle says:

why is trina still relevant?

arsha says:

awwww, sandra is getting no “groupie love” lmao.

partytime says:

Here is the page for the party. It says he is throwing a party.

ReadTheBlog says:

Does anyone else think those bloomers on Trina look like some flat out raggedy shredded draws?

2thick4u says:

Her ass don’t look like that anymore and Kenyon isn’t all that. His ass got some serious baby momma drama issues.

Krysi - yes the same one says:

They all have baby mama drama issues