PICS: Trina marries herself and floats on water in new video

Any woman who has embraced the single life and learned to love herself unconditionally (independent of a man), can relate to the premise behind Trina‘s new single & video “Single Again.”

As I told you last week, Miami’s “Diamond Princess” Trina was shooting a video for her independent ladies anthem “Single Again.” In the video, Trina is so content with married life that she literally floats on water.

Trina also embraces the single life by taking a solo stroll down the aisle to extol the virtues of being single.

Of course reality is always more exciting than fiction. Word is, Trina and NBA star Kenyon Martin are a new couple – and Trina doesn’t care if his wife Heather Martin knows it.

But Heather Thompson Martin is no stranger to cheating: a buddy who grew up with her in California alleges Heather cheated on her first husband with Kenyon. The buddy says Heather even left her 3 daughters with her first husband in Carson when she got knocked up by Kenyon.

Supposedly, her oldest daughter wasn’t even her husband’s but she left her with him anyway. Wow, that’s cold. And I thought Atlanta women were trifling!

Thanks to loyal reader and fellow blogger Showtime for the exclusive pics! See more pics from the video shoot at www.thatott.com.

20 Responses to “PICS: Trina marries herself and floats on water in new video”

brinabelle says:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

2bme says:

can someone please stop the cycle? This is an utter mess..I know there is a “man” shortage but damn get your own! If he can’t respect his vows how do you expect him to respect you..damn these females are desperate..get a vibrator and a puppy..vibrator for the pleasure..puppy for the affection and call it a day

Nadine says:

I’m all about superficiality…Trina looks good thin and thick….forget all that boring i-don’t-need-a-man ****. I got one and he’s the luckiest man on earth. But let’s get to the goods. Kenyon’s ex is uber interesting. I need to read up more on this particular slut. She’s even more trifling than Maneka Usher.

Sharonda says:

She doesnt “wow” me.The pool is too close to Pull Over.Something she did before.*yawn*

srv says:

Woah, ur F’ing trippin.I don’t know if that’s a blanket statement or what,but SR come on now, don’t bite the hand that feeds u. I am sure most of the women that visit ur blog are from the A & won’t be too pleased about ur remark!

But anyhow, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

srv says:

can u also post a reminder that the last season of the Wire starts next Sun, but u can catch it on Demand beginning tomorrow night?

shhhh says:

Lol… that’s all I can do… I’m literally at a lost of words, hahahaha!

truthhurts717 says:

@srv…

Thank you for that reminder!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait for the 5th season to start. Since the Ravens suck so bad The Wire is all that I have that makes me smile when I think of home!

dapo says:

Is Kenyon Martin in the video? Trina is supposedly messin with him now. rough lookin pair right there.

ms.peaches says:

In the last pic Trina looks like a wax figure & @ SRV thanks for the update I love that show I actually cried when they took my boo out on the corner(Bodie)!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Coo Coo Bananas says:

This reminds me of that Natasha Bedingfield song. “I am singleeeee..that’s how I wanna be”

Vixen says:

Sounds like a cute video

As for Kenyon, damn, his wife isn’t really that pretty anyway…and if she did ol’ dude like that for Kenyon then what goes around comes around (if this is true)

srv says:

I think I got mixed up….it’s tomorrow night. Sorry and Happoy New Year. But tonight you can enjoy the last episode of last season when Bodie “leaves” the show. Remember 2Bme – NO HOMO!!!! OK?

2thick4u says:

This **** ain’t cute. Trina is pathetic. Getting on stage crying over Weezy F’ing Baby…then talking about I’m Single Again (was it your choice or his)!!!

I hope that she can find happiness with a man of her own and not somebody else’s!!

FlyGemini says:

Wow…I’m not from Atlanta but that “trifling” comment was pretty bogus.

GAGIRL73 says:

1ST THE SAME WAY YOU GAIN A PERSON YOU WILL LOSE THAT PERSON! IT’S CALLED KARMA….2ND I’M A GAGRIL73 BORN AND RASIED AND THE COMMENT ABOUT THE “A” FEMALES BEING TRILFING, YOUR GIRL MONICA IS FROM THE “A” BUT I GUESS YOU WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT HER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. BEFORE YOU THOW STONES REMEMBER YOU HAVE SOME OF YOUR OWN!!!!!
    NOBODY IS ABOVE THAT NOT EVEN ME! MRS.KMG

GAGIRL73 says:

OH LET ME CORRECT MYSELF…IT’S (THROW) STONES..SEE IF NOT TO FULL OF MYSELF THAT I CAN’T BE CORRECTED!!!!!
    KMG…HAPPY NEW YEAR BE SAFE!!!!!!!

Krysi - yes the same one says:

Damn Trina, I live in Florida too, and I would like to believe the weather in Miami was not HOT enough to do pool scenes in a video??! Who the hell is thinking about fun in the sun with 28 degrees of wind blowing through their very souls anyway! I hope it was worth it, this better not be one of those low budget ” I did a few scenes in the pool at the hotel, then when did the wedding scenes at my mama church, and we finished it off at Trick Daddy house with a reception/crab boil…its all good” I’m so tired of you Katrina, you talk entirely too much sh*t about living lavish to be a rent to own b*tch. Leave the married man alone and Marry your f**king CAREER for a change. GET ON YOUR GRIND, or by 2010 your tired ass raps will only be good for a Myspace distribution deal.

ReadTheBlog says: