Proof that Steve Harvey did not wear a toupee

Photo spotted on: NecoleBitchie.com

Steve Harvey, 51, graces this month’s cover of JET magazine with a newly shorn bald pate. Steve wasn’t pulling out his hair worrying about his haters critics who claimed he wore a toupee to cover up his fading hairline. As you can see from the pic, Harvey has a normal hairline which does not extend behind his ears like Jamie Foxx some folks.

Harvey, whose Atlanta mansion is a few doors down from V-103′s Frank Ski‘s estate, says he was inspired to change how people view men in their 50s after talking to one of his listeners.

“The girl said to me, ‘Steve you’re 50 and you are over the hill.’ I started thinking, ‘Wow, I am over the hill? I said, ‘OK, I got to do something to stop this line of thinking. Because at 50, I should not be thought of as over the hill. At 50, a man ought to feel that he is on top of the hill. At 50, you are still fly,’” he told JET.

28 Responses to “Proof that Steve Harvey did not wear a toupee”

J Gats Juice says:

I am a huge fan of his and an avid listener. He’s been an inspiration to his listeners and I cant imagine my mornings without him!!!!

Sharonda says:

His radio show is ass.I mean it’s nice you let people sang,but his advice, nobody should follow because he just as worse.And if you asked me, he shouldn’t have shaved his head.

4evajulie says:

Old fashioned mid life crisis!

licia says:

i ain’t mad at him. do your thing mr 50 and still fly !!

brenden says:

Sandra Rose is funny sometimes!LOL. I like Steve. I’m glad he got rid of the flat top. Now he just looks like one of my uncles or something. It’s a good look.

aqtpie says:

LMAO @ this post and 4evajulie
    I don’t think he should’ve shaved his head either Sharonda, his line/edge up stayed tight. I never heard the rumor it wasn’t his lol.

cinnamonkisses97 says:

I bet his new marriage had something to do with this makeover . Go Steve ! Do your thing !

scorpio says:

I’m glad he shaved it, because he would dye it so black that it always looked like those microphone covers. Anyway I think he shaved it because he was sick of dying it.

ReadTheBlog says:

So how is he gonna explain the dentures? Pull all the teeth and show us that they still have roots?

mina says:

my in-laws swore up & down he wore a wig, guess they were just hatin’ lol

2thick4u says:

If he like it, I LOVE it:)!!!

He has a good head for a baldy, but he could still look fly with hair. He just needed to cut it lower. Now if he wants to really be fly he’ll trim down that Whispers twins-style mustache and really let those dimples show.

whatdoesitmatter says:

I love him, but that head makes me mildly uncomfortable. It takes the attention away from what hair that used to be there and puts the focus on his nose.

dj_dceezy says:

i’m just saying that dude had the most perfect lineup EVER, seemed too good to be true if he is 20 or 50… it didnt look real…

Smokie says:

I need it all to stop! I like listening to Steve; I think he’s a funny dude – but the “sexy” pics are killing me! Stop it, old man. Just HALT! I don’t know if those pics of his out stretched (flabby) arms are on this site or not, but I’ve seen them elsewhere on the net, and there is just nothing sexy about the situation. I think he should have left some hair on his head also. You shouldn’t just go from a kid n play to …. nothing.

Steve is in FULL mid-life crisis mode.

Smokie you cut that out! Everyone was kindly ignoring the “sexy” pics and here you come bringing them up.

i like the way this old school dude talks! them strawberry letters on the steve harvey morning show are LIVE…steve knows how to handle those situations! he’s on fire!

smitty says:

STEVE HARVEY IS THE MAN.I LISTEN TO HIM EVERY MORNING JUST AS I DID WHEN HE WAS AIRING IN CHICAGO IN THE 90′S. THE MAN IS SIMPLY HILARIOUS AND YES HE IS BALD,HE WAS GOING BALD YEARS AGO. ASK ANY BARBER ON STATE ST ON CHICAGO’S NEAR NORTH SIDE, OR JUST LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD ON OLD CLIPS OF SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO. NO PROBLEM THOUGH, THE BROTHER STAY’S CLEAN WITH A FULL HEAD OF HAIR OR NOT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK STEVE, YOUR AN INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US GOOD BLACK MEN.

YAYA74 says:

MY EYES HAD TO TAKE A DOUBLE TAKE BUT HE DOES LOOK BETTER WITHOUT THE BUSH SITTING ON TOP OF HIS HEAD. HE LOOKS NICE TO BE THE THE BIG 5 ZERO.

patcoleny says:

C’mon Sandra. I’m a fan of Steve Harvey love the radio show but those are not haters! Anyone who remembers the show “Me and the Boys” knows Steve was developing a bald spot in the stop of the flattop. Then on the Steve Harvey show it miraclously dissappeared. Hey other Celebs wear pieces It’s cool but you sound like his publicist with the “Claim he wore a toupee” line. I have two eyes Sandra and they didn’t not lie to me.

2bme says:

he looks much better like this

dakotab says:

I agree, it was something going on in that hair…

Maybe not a toupee but something, like some fro spray or something.

BETTYEJ says:

I don’t like Steve Harvey or his bald head! By the way, did he pay his ex-wife the money he tried to have his Lawyers lie and cover up for him? He is just another Joe Blow that don’t practice what he preaches!

Bsoul says:

Hair recedes in the top and back part of the head, too. Don’t be fooled by the front hairline still being in tact.

I normally wouldn’t comment on such things but it helps when you know someone who works at the facility where he got his “do” done.
    ;^D

milly says:

I’m glad hes comfortable with hes new look..at the end of the day, thats all that matters

2 Pingbacks

[...] I’m just mad I thought Consequence had finally made the cover of Jet. Edited to say: LOL! @ sandrarose putting me on blast. I was told from someone that works on the show that it was a piece that covers [...]

[...] we agree to disagree at times but at the end of the day it’s all love. Like I remember she alluded to me being a hater cause I was talking about Steve Harvey’s toupee [laughs] but at the end of the day it’s [...]