Young Jeezy Disses Drunk Tameka Foster

Photos courtesy of Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

THIS JUST IN! According to sources, rapper Young Jeezy dissed Tameka Foster hard last night at his birthday party at the new Compound nightclub when she tried to jump in pictures with him.

At first Jeezy obliged Tameka and took a couple of pictures. But then she wouldn’t move and just kind of stood around close to him. It was clear that Tameka was drunk as hail and wanted people to think she was with the snowman.

After it was obvious she wasn’t going to move, Jeezy looked down at TAmeka and asked Tameka to bounce. But her drunk azz still didn’t budge.

So Jeezy did what any other self-respecting gentleman baller would do: he walked away and left her standing there looking stupid!

Here’s Tameka already looking drunk before she walked in

Photos courtesy of Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

34 Responses to “Young Jeezy Disses Drunk Tameka Foster”

Tommykimon says:

Looks like she’s trying to bag another baller.
    Also her hair looks ruff the fourth pic.
    And further more she too old to be acting like that.

iyonah says:

Happy Birthday boo! You look so cute!!

alexander says:

OTF

pinky2083 says:

Damn she do look rough.

She needs to realize that her 15 minutes are almost up. Give it up woman!

Shauny says:

Happy Birthday Jeezy! As for this story ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I guess now Tameka will be accused of trying to bag every celebrity within arms length :yawn:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

IN ALL HONESTY IT SEEMS AS THOUGH TAMEKA IS TRYING TO HOOK JEEZY AND HER ASSOCIATE UP. BUT HEY IT’S JUST PHOTOS IN GOD KNOWS WHAT KINDA ORDER.

melinla says:

Doesn’t she have a “club” purse? Hell even I have one…why is she carrying that big azz bag to the club???

mizzdallas says:

And this should be file under “who cares” smdh

MrsHawthorne77 says:

Tommykimon Says:

Also her hair looks ruff the fourth pic.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Looks like a sewn in weave…see the braids…

mizzdallas says:

@melina

lmao @ your comment I love bags but I will NOT carry a big AZZ bag to the club so thats why I invested in some cute small purses n clutches

Divinebrown says:

I wish Tameka and her kids all the best….BUT DAMN IT TO ALL HAIL I AM SICKKKKKKKKKKK OF HEARING ABOUT HER! She is extra raggly for that braid showing, too. WTF.

Can we get a fat lady singing ICON, please?

@melinla- I carry big bags in the club sometimes when I need a brush, camera, studio fix and face brush, lipglass, blackberry, and maybe a little stash of vodka and some other spirits.

Krysi J says:

Damn it looks like Tameaka wanna cry in the last photo where Jeezy walked away….SMH…..she GOING THRU IT BOY!

:violin:

browni007 says:

Tameeka needs to stay home with her children – just lay low dayum!

Charles says:

Where the **** are her 5 kids at on this school night, ****ing horrible mom **** you tameka

:shotsfired1:

;)

Tameka is fake and manipulative I can assure you all she willl act like she’s ur best friend but trust its all fakeeeee

Divinebrown says:

I’m really curious about what happened between them. FOR REAL FOR REAL…

Did it all go down hill after the botched surgery attempt? Not too long ago, Usher was getting all up in the camera talking about leave his wife alone. How is it that easy to fall out of love with someone? I would like the real details of this story.

iscream says:

Man do she got the Foxxy Brown weave on her head.

I feel :sorry: for her. She looks bad. And not in a good way.

ELove says:

SHE’S in a no win situation and QUITE HONESTLY she put herself in this situation … 5 kids by TWO different Husbands along with the pending divorce from the ONE you really, really wanted (The Go-Getter Mentality …)

Peep the Jeezy reference :lol:

Leave the celebrity STUFF alone and TRY BEING the best Mother-n-Parent you possibly can for YOUR KIDS sake — JMO

starr says:

@ Isc

I do too.

@DB

I wanna know what really happened too. Or maybe nuthing really happened. Maybe usher is just trying to sell records.

Daisy says:

I guess I missed the memo that had all the evil wicked things Meka did in her 1st marriage or in her current one. Not saying she is an angel but she sure can’t catch a break lawd have mercy

I don’t believe the story SR created to go w/ this post lol

Shauny says:

Daisy – that’s why I’m not on the bash Tameka bandwagon. The above story is far fetched. You don’t see her out much. She can’t go out to a party every now and then? When have we last seen USHER with his kids? Does he get the same “stay home with your kids” bashing that she does…SMDH

Anna says:

Daisy Says:
    I don’t believe the story SR created to go w/ this post lol.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Someone was just taking random pics. Noone is posing but socializing.
    @Divinebrown, I’m like you, I carry my big purse(I don’t go to clubs but comedy clubs)My purse is statying with me. My brother and I went to a football game last Friday and he wanted me to put my purse in a locked compartment in his truck, I said no I need my things. My purse is not a LV but a LC(Liz Claiborne)LOL.

look like she needs some rest! po thang.

iscream says:

She isn’t looking at jezzy one time in these pictures. Not once and the same people in the background is in every shot so. :shrug:

ggouch says:

Where is that homegirl that grabs you by your arm and says Girl!! we need to go the restroom right now and bring your gel brush”

OMG!! A weave wearer’s nighmare!!!! her friend is close enough to her to have caught the weave-moside and yet she said nothing??

ggouch says:

Actually Jeezzy looks like he WANTS to say something about it in the 3rd photo

pointhimout says:

DEAD @ CHARLES. dude, u are outta order…and you must be stopped.

Tameka is getting a little old for this type of thing.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

SANDRA YOU KNOW TO BE AN OLDER WOMAN SOMETIMES YOU SAY SOME OF THE MOST CHILDISH “IGNORANT” THINGS. *HOPES I DON’T GET BANNED AGAIN* JUST NOT MUCH OF A :koolaid3: DRINKER. ONLY TINY, TOYA AND MONICA CAN GO TO CLUBS THESE DAYS I GUESS, OH YEAH LETS NOT FORGET SARAH CHAPMAN.

attorneymom says:

Unless Tameka really loves Usher, I do not understand why she is so upset. I mean she has two children with him, right?? Those babies have to be good for at least $40,000.00 per month.

Anyways, she looks sad. After seeing the last picture, I cannot clown her. She seems to be in a lot of pain.

2bme says:

I understand she’s still trying to save face and keep herself in the public eye..we’ve all done it..hair held high..no worries no cares but heart breaking inside..at this point she needs to regroup and come out looking so good even the haters have to take notice..right now she’s on a pitiful streak and it’s doing nothing for her

Doc Jam says:

ha! that’s funny

Diva2127 says:

@ star
    I agree I don’t think anything happened for real, Usher just flipped the script

1 Pingbacks

[…] she does? *sign* Instead of sitting her butt down somewhere with all those kids, she insists on club hopping and writing “blogs” or “essays” where she has to BORROW the words of real […]