Obama Bows Again

I don’t understand Barack Obama’s motives. After all the controversy his bowing before foreign leaders has caused, he does it again. This time he bowed before an elementary school student during a photo op. I guess Obama thinks teaching children to appear subservient and weak to others is a good look?

Source

Update:

President Obama bowed to President Hu Jintao in China at a town hall meeting. At the one minute mark, Hu bows his head slightly to Obama who reciprocates not once but three times ending with a deep bow.

43 Responses to “Obama Bows Again”

ldorisca says:

Maybe, just maybe its a respect thing.

:rofl: at this post. Can you say photoshopped?

2thick4u says:

Sandra…I think this is photo-shopped!!!

You need to STOP :) !!

southernbelle says:

In the original photo, the little boy is rubbing Obama’s head. BTW, I’m new!

pinkythevampireslayer says:

This has to be photoshopped…WOW :ashamed:

ryand91 says:

Maybe he was leaning down to talk to the little boy, if not this is photoshopped. I feel some sort of way about Obama these days.

Redeemed777 says:

Yeah Sandra, as much as I wanted a black president, I have to say that you are right on about Obama. The fact of the matter is all the presidents were hand picked by ”them”.
    Trust and believe that there will NEVER be a 100% black man in the oval office, because the black man’s blood lineage does not link to the 13 families bloodline.

EJLOVE says:

DON’T YOU BELIEVE IT!, this is a screencap and this is old..the little boy wanted to see the Presidents hair or touch him, forgot which one but this is OLD!…

AndSoWhat says:

Do we have to keep hearing about this muslim???

Anna says:

EJLOVE Says:

~~~~~~~
    This is old, the little boy did want to touch his hair for some reason.

LadeeA says:

@ Redeeemed 777 :preach: You have been doing your research!

That little boy looks concerned. :blink:

Ghanaflower says:

hahahahahha Sandra You know this photo is Photoshoped..dont pretend you dont know hahhaha..

browni007 says:

slow news day – this is old.

Denim says:

I don’t think that’s what’s happening in this pic
    lol :coffee:

Kimmy says:

@EJLOVE

You are correct. I heard the same thing…the little boy wanted to touch his hair to see if it felt like his or something like that. :shrugs:

Sandra..Sandra..Sandra..you need to quit. :nono:

ReadTheBlog says:

I’m thinking he bent down to hear the little boy speak!

Lady_L says:

i have been to the white house before, they have this pic of him and the little boy on the wall. the little boy wanted to feel the texture of Pres Obama’s hair. it is a really cute pic actually.

kcicero says:

Some people are so dang gone gullible…Sandra you know that little boy wanted to feel the texture of Obama’s hair…SMH!

melinla says:

I’ve had this post on my facebook page for about a year now… it is photoshopped – the O.G. photo has the little boy touching Obama’s hair…he asked if Obama’s hair was like his (U know us blacks and our hair thing LOL) and Obama said yes and let him touch it…

scorpio says:

Totally photoshopped the original photo has the little boy touching Obama’s head. Photo was taken shortly after Obama became President, the little boy had just gotten his hair cut and wanted to know if the President’s head felt like his, so he asked Obama if he could touch his head and Obama bent over to let the boy touch it. Sandra as educated and aware of political happenings that you are, I’m pretty sure you know the context behind this photo, but you’re posting things hoping your readers aren’t informed enough to know the original happenings around certain events. Now, I agree, the president should not bow to other leaders, but don’t just throw random mess to prove your biased points. We get it you don’t like this President. Point taken, period dot com.

maliasasha says:

Sandra you will say and do anything to cast this Man in a bad light. Hahahaha…it is not working. This Man is still in the White House and running this country. Get used to the idea. The USA will get you another White President soon enough. Then who will you go after??? LMAO while SMFH!!

How ignorant are you Sandra that you would continue to badger and belittle the president or anybody because of a bull**** photo, you know better shame on you!

Dawnie says:

:newbie: Hello everybody! Am I the only one who cringes when I see our President bowing? To bow is a form of submissiveness; and why hasn’t his PR team gotten control of this situation?

Dawnie says:

I’m talking about the actual footage of him bowing (and again last April to the King of Saudi, not the obviously photoshopped picture shown first).

LadyLew says:

A hall monitor though…that’s all it takes :rofl: Sandra a mess

cjgrantjr says:

Maybe if other Presidents didn’t think earning and showing RESPECT for other cultures was a WEAKNESS then we wouldn’t be in two wars, with half the world only now starting to like us again.

The commentary about a trivial bow is both unproductive and unhelpful.

Sounds like some folks are still sippin on that George W. “all hat and no cattle” diplomacy Kool-Aid where if u tell everybody you gotz some BIG A$$ BALLS you’re supposed to believe it.

Please. Are you to believe we are REALLY that stupid? GTFOH!

EJLOVE says:

AndSoWhat Says:

Do we have to keep hearing about this muslim???
    ________________________

:surprised: Now that…that is pure ignorance.

EJLOVE says:

cjgrantjr Says:

The commentary about a trivial bow is both unproductive and unhelpful.

Please. Are you to believe we are REALLY that stupid? GTFOH!

:cosign:

I soooo damn agree!!!! CHURCH!!!!

need2relax says:

@scorpio :preach:

yzm6988 says:

In the photo with the child Obama was bowing because the boy wanted to see if Obama’s hair feels like his…..he is the son of a white house employee.

Bella says:

Sandra you’re reaching girl! LMAO.
    1. it’s not a recent photo op.
    2. The kid is not tall enough to reach Obama’s head lol.

This is a good example of how people can take a pic and spin it into a different situation lol.

allysonm says:

:rofl: thats all i have to say.

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, you will enjoy my converstion attacking President Obama on his hiring practices:

attorneymom says:

Conversation, not converstion. Sorry.

CaliGirlinGA says:

I’ll take my President bowing over him kissing and holding hands of the King of Saudi Arabia ~ ala GW Bush.

(I posted this previously but it was removed because I included a link to a video of Bush and the King. Sorry – I forgot we can’t post links)

Peachizz says:

“Obama thinks teaching children to appear subservient and weak to others is a good look?”
    So sad… So So Sad..
    Sandra u know , it was reported as the little boy(who we’ll call Kevin) asked was our beloved Potus… hair just like his, that the only reason Obama bowed for the little man to touch his head… SMH…. Sandra you’re all the hair on your body is gonna be gray…. by next yr..

Source

cjgrantjr says:

Sandra, no disrespect, but it’s okay that you’re disgruntled.

We understand the bitterness you may have that Britain is no longer colonizing and pillaging natives of other lands and claiming them as their own.

The American Revolution was a few hundred years ago. We’re beyond it. It’s 2010 and times have changed.

We still speak English. Isn’t that consolation enough?

How’s The Queen of England and the Royal Family doing? Any conspiracies you want to inform us about regarding them? How’s that Prime Minister of Britain’s doing?

Now those would be some details worth popping a good bag of Jiffy Pop for. This targeted hate for my President gets a huge, colossal FAIL MISERABLY from me..

Baby says:

Enough with the bowing..If he keep it up maybe he’ll bow his way out of office if he don’t get that change in route that all us koolaid drinkers need..lol

EricaDenese says:

:yawn:

M_promp2 says:

It’s things like this that make me lose faith in bloggers. I’m just sayin’. :shrugs:

@cjgrantjr Wow, now that’s what I’m talkin’ about. :notworthy: I wonder if she hates so many ppl here and our POTUS, why is she here? I don’t get it. :shrugs:

No disrespect on my part either. I really would like to know ur thoughts on that Sandra.

M_promp2 says:

Oops I forgot only 2. It blinked when I pressed submit. I am so very sorry.

Anna says:

I see ppl don’t read comments before adding their own. does Sandra have “yes men and women” already? The pic is real, as we say in here, “let google be your friend” and do your own research. Sandra’s post are not set in stone, we get shock value, we get a combination of “entertainment”. I thought most were lurkers for some time and should know that Sandra posts and let’s us run with it. Sandra’s “Medical Minutes” are true and we need one on azz kissing and brainwashing, anyone remember “Jim Jones”? If not “let google be your friend”. I am not being mean or rude but damn! One does not have to believe what is Posted by the owner to stay here. Sometimes we need to step away from the computer and watch some news channels. This was all over the news a few months ago.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:nono: Miss Rose you know you wrong for that!! That picture is old ass hell. Did you steal that ideat from my gravatar?? LOL!! You made me feel special!! Thanx!!