Taylor Lautner Assaults Kanye West On SNL

Troubled rapper Kanye West can’t seem to catch a break. Even though one of his CDs was named Album of the Decade (or something like that) by Entertainment Weekly, he still gets slammed regularly by A-list stars who can’t forgive him for what he did to Country star Taylor Swift. Kanye has become the A-lister’s whipping boy.

One such A-lister who just won’t let it rest, Swift’s sexy boyfriend Taylor Lautner, finally responded publicly to Kanye’s tantrum on the AMAs by knocking Kanye’s block off on Saturday Night Live! Well, actually, it was a cardboard cutout of Kanye. But I’m sure Kanye got the message.

I guess I’m the only one who didn’t know TL was on stage with his boo TS that fateful night at the AMAs when Kanye snatched Swift’s mic and declared her award should have gone to Beyonce instead. Two things happened that infamous night: Kanye’s career went into the crapper and Swift became a household name.

20 Responses to “Taylor Lautner Assaults Kanye West On SNL”

Anna says:

This was cute. It was funny that he was standing right behind Taylor when Kwayne took the mic and he did nothing about it.

waterlily_76 says:

He is a cute guy.
    But I’m over that mess and he could have done that to the real thing when he had the chance.

FloridaChick813 says:

:violin: Who gives a rats a$$…

Damn Sandra, I always look to YOUR site for the good stories… I can find this bullish on the other sits.. :rolleyes:

FloridaChick813 says:

________________________________________________________

:cosign:

SanfiPolemikos says:

He was obviously supposed to kick his head off but he missed. What a loser.

FloridaChick813 says:

SanfiPolemikos Says:

He was obviously supposed to kick his head off but he missed. What a loser.
    _________________________________________________________

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

Peachizz says:

OMG…. Would they just get over it!!!!!!

Anna says:

I did not watch this clip but I saw SNL and he did knock his head off.

Quitta says:

This is old. TS is doing well now. She doesn’t need anymore assistance for her career. Now sit-yo-cute-azz-down somwhere now TL. Yo punk azz didn’t say anything to him the nite it happened, so shut your pie hole son.

TS was known before, but IMO she’s well known cause of Kanye. Give him some damn credit. And did I already say this is old? :rolleyes:

Jalisa says:

Taylor Swift was already an household name. I’m black and I hate country music. But I love her music because it kind of popish. Why you think she won that award…Cause she was already famous. Her album debuted number 1 in Nov 2008! Yes a year ago before the Kayne West accident. She has also sold more records than Kayne before the accident.

mia2bmore says:

Got the white box so I can’t watch but people need to let it go. Kanye did it, he apologized now folks need to let it go!

AllNYC says:

Kanye just won CD of the Decade so I’d say his career is coming back.
    The VMA incident was blown out of proportion. Yes KW acted inappropriately, but he didn’t act criminally. The way the media blew this up smacked of plain racism and covered up for the fact that…Kanye was right (gasp!)

I’m not even a Beyonce fan, but I know when I see the Chippettes doing the Single Ladies dance that the video struck a chord in the global consciousness. Fact is fact.

DownSouthZeta says:

I agree that the incident was blown way out of proportion. Big bad black Kanye messed with the pretty little defenseless white girl, oh get the eff outta here with that crap! She needs to send Kanye a “thank-you” note for helping her career.

Shauny says:

I’m SO over Taylor and her woe is me pity party. Yes, it’s been established that Taylor was successful pre Kanye but people are really kidding themselves if they don’t think that she would have had the opportunities she’s had post Kanye’s VMA rant if it’d never happened. Even YT people are tired of the pity party now.

Move the fvck on and quit trying to milk this old ass story for all it’s worth. We get it, he was wrong, you spoofed him…killed his career….NEVER.

H-Townmama says:

I still think that whole event was staged…but Im definitely tired of hearing about it…let it go already. I didnt watch, and Im glad I didnt because I still dont see how someone praying to Satan took a backseat to an obviously planned Kanye tantrum…since when does he get mad about an award he’s not in contention for?

trynabeme says:

Taylor Lautner is a phuckin’ POODLE! I too didn’t realize he was STANDING ON STAGE when this bs went down; however in the REAL WORLD when some clown disrepects ur boo, you handle it ON SITE. You don’t wait a few months & spoof it like you really ’bout urs. Spoof all you want, but we don’t play like that, when somebody get at this POODLE he’ll be standin’ there like a deer caught in the headlights, just like his boo was doin’.

GTFOH wit dat bull….PINK AND KELLY CLARKSON went harder than this peon!

laterthannever says:

This minus-one-chromosone inbred smushfaced no charisma having little man just looks dumb. Don’t stand up for your girl NOW! They really need to stop beating a dead horse.

vetta says:

laterthannever Says:

“This minus-one-chromosone inbred smushfaced no charisma having little man just looks dumb.”

–lol, I see I’m not the only one who doesn’t find him cute.

H.B.I.C says:

That little sissy boy fronting like a straight grown man whose playing show me yours with Taylor Swift don’t want none! he better stay in a childs place before he gives ‘Ye a reason to resurface and murder him lyrically and you know once the ball starts rolling others will come and get some. Shorty better stick to playing dress up in his pappi’s closet! and ride out his 15 minutes of fame and name recognition with the jits :coffee:

Anna says:

trynabeme Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    This is what SNL is known for. They write spoofs. I am sure they are so over it, it’s the media still making a big deal about.