Would You Have a Baby By a Gay Man?

Picture this: you’re a successful, strong, independent woman with all your mental faculties intact who still has yet to meet that one man who will sweep you off your feet and put a ring on your finger.

Like all secure sistas with higher than average self-esteem, you have similar friends who share your values and goals in life — but they’re all married to seemingly good men. “So what’s wrong with me?,” you ask yourself.

One day, a good friend — sensing your anxiety about not being married yet — sets you up on a blind date with a man whom she describes as “sensitive, fun loving, with a good sense of humor, but not so cocky that his machoism will turn you off.”

“Have an open mind when you meet him,” your friend suggests to you over the phone.

So you swing into high gear and spend all day shopping picking out the perfect dress, the perfect handbag and the perfect shoes for your big date. That big day finally arrives and your heart races with anticipation as you prepare for your date, knowing in the back of your mind: HE JUST MIGHT BE THE ONE!

“Calm down girl,” you tell yourself as your doorbell rings. You rush to the door but you slow your pace just as you get there. You adjust your outfit and with your heart beating out of your chest in hot anticipation, you reach for the doorknob and open the door.

You stand there in stunned silence as you take it all in — the spiked hair that looks like a kid poured grape flavored kool aid all on it, the tribal markings engraved on the side of his head, the black fingernail polish, the soft, dainty hands (that looks like he never misses his manicure appointments), the tight jeans, etc.

Your mind races to put the pieces of the puzzle together. And when it all comes together, it forms one word:

GAY!

But in your heart of hearts you refuse to acknowledge what your brain is telling you. Your heart is still beating out of your chest — but for a different reason this time. Slowly, he turns around and faces you. A smirk dances on his lips as he waits for you to acknowledge him.

He does not compliment you on your dress, your hair, your bag or your shoes that you spent so many hours picking out for this special night.

“Hi, my name is Nokio,” he says slowly. “You might know me from the group Dru Hill?”

This is what took place in 2003 when Tamir “Nokio” Ruffin met NY radio personality Angie Martinez, according to a close friend of Angie’s who asked to remain anonymous. “We tried to tell her he was flaming, but she was in love and love is blind,” said the friend.

The friend also said Martinez is attracted to “soft, cornball” types of men (like the rapper Q Tip) who “won’t challenge her fear of intimacy with real men.”

Now, I don’t know if any of that is true, so please don’t quote me on it.

A few months after their fateful meeting, Martinez was pregnant with Nokio’s son. Niko Ruffin came into the world on June 12, 2003.

My question to you is — despite the obvious glaring red flags that a man is gay, would you still sleep with him and have a baby by him anyway?

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

343 Responses to “Would You Have a Baby By a Gay Man?”

:blink:

This whole day has been too much for my lil heart. Wtf is that in the picture? Seriously?

pyt305 says:

???I thought she had a baby by q-tip???

And exactly how old is angie cuz she look about 40 in that pic!

———
    :nono: I dont want no dodo from off his peen goin in my va jay jay

LovelyLady says:

Those nails, those glasses, that hair, that pose, just Dreadful honey chile just dreadful all kinda wrongs goin on in that 1 pic.

pyt305 says:

And to answer ur question sandra: HELL NO!!! And anybody who would needs to get their head examined wtf i didnt even know this dude is gay!!1 O lord help us all lol

missy says:

Hell No i won’t sleep with no Gay man knowingly and have a child..

I can’t imagine no booty juice peen in my va-jay-jay and if i catch feelings knowing he don’t want my azz i will be devastated …. (i think i’ve said this before)

LovelyLady Says:

———
    I dont want no dodo from off his peen goin in my va jay jay
    ——————–

:rofl: LovelyLady, my dear, please go to Time Out now…..

@LovelyLady comment 3 we are >>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<

mirsmommy says:

:blink: Well, in this day and age, that’s the usual agreement between two gay adults. :shrugs: Cuz, ummm, isn’t Angie Martinez gay, too?

aqtpie says:

:shock:
    Sandra you and your commentaries have me :rofl:

Kp says:

Soooooo was I the only one that thought he was the cute one in the group. Seeing him now makes me :ashamed:

@ Missy and LovelyLady

You guys are on a roll today…. :rofl: making my last day at work for the day very enjoyable!

Carmez79 says:

everyone knows that nokia is gay. angie i am not too sure about. but i wouldnt put it past her. she still claims she is 35

*last day at work for the year

@ mirsmommy Says

Mannnnnn thats like the 5th time today.

*snatches some popcorn from GiGi before heading to the korna* :popcorn:

And Missy >>>>>>here<<<<<<<

SoulWithSass says:

“you reach for the doorknob and open the door….{picture}”

I cant! I cant! I cannot! I should not! I wont!

I’m done!

LMAO! I know Nokio too and even though this is wrong…..

It is DAMNED FUNNY! (And probably true.)

WTF happened to him?

renegadesince1985 Says:

*last day at work for the year
    ——
    I remember u saying you got the whole week off. :mad: Dont be rubbing it in out face. :lol: Happy Holidays!!!!

@ Lovelylady

:rofl: calling Daisy “Gigi”. You musta thought you were on that other site. :lol:

:offtopic:

Jeezy is on America’s Most Wanted list and they’re offering $5 mil for his capture…WTF???

j.c. says:

sandra, i really feel violated by that whole plot you led us into. this is some nasty ish. i don’t wanna walk in my bedroom to find my husband face dwn arse up! “all my life, i had to fight………..”

LaTechGrad02 says:

Thanks for the laugh Sandra

Mornay says:

How can you have “higher than average self-esteem” and question “why me?” That doesn’t add up.

NOT… in this life time of in any of the 11 Parallel Universes would sleeping with this skittle be acceptable (even with mediocre self-esteem).

Mahogany03 says:

I don’t need to read this whole post to answer this question. HELL NO, I would not have a baby by a gay man.

j.c. says:

renegade, not my baby jeezy?????

SoulWithSass says:

@KP

No, you’re not the only one. I used to think he was the cutest (in that group) as well.

I think that “experimenting” he did for a while had a lasting effect on him. Po’ lil tink tink!

renegadesince1985 Says:

———————————————–
    :blink: Are you serious???? For what???

Mahogany03 says:

—————————

:crying: from laughter!!!

SoulWithSass says:

@renegadesince1985

WHAT???? Where you see that at? $5 MILLION!!!

Alright- Who’s going with me to the “trap” first to see if his ass is there? {tying up my timberlands}

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

@ Lovelylady

calling Daisy “Gigi”. You musta thought you were on that other site
    ———
    OMG YOU CAUGHT THAT I DID NOT NOTICE THAT, THATS ON THE PTHER SITE :rofl: My Bad Daisy I aint meana give up ur alias. I sorry really.

mizzdallas says:

Yes Sandra, expose they azz both Sisqo and Nokio are gay! They been gay, AM knew Nokio was gay she had to but choose to NOT believe just for the sake of having a doo-doo pumper! I cant stand NM she is a kiss azz expose that trick for who she is!

free says:

did he come to atlanta for a while because we are known for turning even some of the hardest out.

renegadesince1985 Says:

:offtopic:

______-

Is this a joke or for real

If this is real *packs bag* books ticket to ATL and going Jeezy hunting…

Glad i can bring joy into your day….

CivilEngineer says:

Nokio is all kinds of wrong for putting that sh*t together!! :mad: Maybe Angie just wanted to have a baby…without the baby daddy drama and things :shrugs:

iyonah says:

:crying: silently and shaking at my desk … my coworkers won’t understand … SR — why woudl you write the post in this manner?

iDied!

mirsmommy Says:

renegadesince1985 Says:

———————————————–
    Are you serious???? For what???
    ———
    Do they not read blogs, this nicca was jsut at liek 2 events this week. Shut calling now so i can get my reward.

iyonah says:

would**

Marinemomma says:

Some of you lesbo women have babies with straight men—stop frontin…

free Says:

——–
    *dead* I aint neva moving to the A UNLESS im married already. Somebody said thats why it was a flood there to wash out all the fags <<<<<—— I hate that word

mirsmommy says:

Nokia was the cute one, but wow, times have changed. Maybe this is the new “trend.” Come out in an all guy group, with a suspect lead singer, then fall off for a few years, and come back as a flaming proud gay man. :shrugs: For example, didn’t this just happen with one of the members of N’Sync??? or Backstreet Boys???

iyonah says:

What are they saying Jeezy did? :waiting: :confused:

pyt305 says:

———————————————————-

What did he do now?

SoulWithSass says:

@Missy

Girl- I got Delta airlines on the phone RIGHT NA!!! If they don’t hurry up- I’m going to just drive to ATL, you want a ride?

LMAO….can we post links to youtube here?

SoulWithSass Says:

@renegadesince1985

WHAT???? Where you see that at? $5 MILLION!!!

i’m coming with you

________
    @j.c. Says:

Go to the Kona plz and thank you :lolol: & :rofl:

Mahogany03 says:

About the Jeezy situation…..I saw a video about it, but the video looked fake…..going to do some more research :pc:

Marinemomma Says:

Some of you lesbo women have babies with straight men—stop frontin…
    —–
    So tru and i think its just as sick. It should be illegal for 2 men or 2 women to raise a child. The kids growing up now and days will look at being gay as a normal thing.

KaraZ says:

Sandra you are soo out of order… she knows Nokio is gay, you don’t need to remind her. This is not WJWD, it’s Christmas season, you need to repent.

And I give my man manicures on a regular basis, doesn’t make him gay, I just don’t need him going around the world with raggedy nails, he is a reflection of me.

Kp says:

@ free
    I see that DC isn’t too far from ATL and turning ‘em out and B-More is a hop, skip, and a jump from DC. So maybe he had fun in DC and ATL :blink:

@SoulwithSass How are we going to split this 50/50 right

SoulWithSass Says:

@Missy

———————–
    *running with my bags*

Hold on yall, wait for me.

miss gia says:

I remember SR posted these pics a minute ago of angie. I dont remember what party it was but I remember everyone had proper pictures but Sandra chose to post the reaaaaal close up, ****ty pictures of angie. Right then and there I knew Sandra must not like her.

Well…my friend…who is a Jeezy addict…emailed me to tell me that Jeezy is on america’s most wanted..she obviously didn’t read the entire thing or watch the video (poor thing was probably having heart palpitations) But neither did I…it’s actually a promo for his album :ashamed:

LovelyLady says:

IMMA KICK ALL YALL AZZEZ THATS A DAMN TOUR HE ON WITH WAYNE DRAKE AND SOULJA BOY????

I WANT A MILLI FROMALL YALL GETTING MY DAMN HOPES UP

Oh mirsmommy you coming too okay we splitting it three ways now

renegadesince1985 Says:

———————————————-
    What?!?!?!?!?! :rofl:

Time out for you too. :lol:

kwall says:

even stevie wonder can see his azz is gay… 8-)

i saw it back when he was sanging alongside the gayest of them all….sisqo.

“somebody’s sleepin’ in my beeeeeedd…”

:hump: yeah HIS azz….

missy Says:

Oh mirsmommy you coming too okay we splitting it three ways now
    ————————————

We thought we was….. :lol:

Marinemomma says:

@Lovelylady

Could really be genetic…

@renegade

Oh man *empties bags* :( ..Y’all had my hopes up…

SoulWithSass says:

@missy

50/50 is fine! I’ll grab his ass, you help get him in the trunk.

@Mrsimommy

Hurry up! $5 Million on the line!! I’m doing 120 mph from here to ATL!!

thaspinaltruth says:

Jeezy is wanted for a head implant. To fill out the rest of that cone/egg head he got.

LovelyLady says:

SORRY NOT A TOUR BUT THE NAME OF HIS ALBUM WITH SOULJA BOY, WAYNE AND DRAKE FEATURED ON IT.

iyonah says:

Quoting
    “kwall Says:

even stevie wonder can see his azz is gay…

i saw it back when he was sanging alongside the gayest of them all….sisqo.

“somebody’s sleepin’ in my beeeeeedd…”

yeah HIS azz….”

Kwall – please do me a favor and say an extra prayer tonight for your Sandra Rose comment activity … please and thank you.

Mahogany03 says:

I had a feeling that video was fake. Now I feel like a dummy for even Googleing (sp?) it :ashamed:

j.c. says:

has anyone every seen that movie janky productions? “what you allergic to pu**y?”

thaspinaltruth Says:

——————————————
    :rofl: you dead wrong…. But he, as well as Ne-yo do need to keep a hat on those ill-shaped heads……….. :lol:

@SoulwithSass

I hate to break it to you and it hurts my heart but that was just a promo :( No 5 million to split between us

SoulWithSass says:

AWWWWW HELL!!

That was a joke? I got “Punk’d?” Mmph…

{hanging up on Delta}

Shhhhhi….I was already spending my half of that $5 mill in my head too.

{going back home broke}

Intrigue216 says:

I could never be desperate to date a gay man and I will never have a baby by a man I am not married to. :nono:

kwall Says:

even stevie wonder can see his azz is gay… 8-)

i saw it back when he was sanging alongside the gayest of them all….sisqo.

“somebody’s sleepin’ in my beeeeeedd…”

:hump: yeah HIS azz….

ROFL!!!! :rofl:

@ mirsmommy

***closes office door and sits in the corner sucking thumb***
    :cry:

pyt305 says:

thaspinaltruth Says:

Cinderella says:

Can somebody send me some Pepto Bismol? Looking at those pics got me quesy.

mirsmommy Says:

thaspinaltruth Says:

——————————————

Ne-yo head is marvelous…. cone-head ain’t gat nothing on him..Fist y’all was dissing my Sean now NE-ne (even though i cringe every time i see him without a hat)

chase says:

I also though he was the cutest, but that was not that hard to think since the rest of the guys were fugly to say the least. I am not surprised that he is batting for the other team, what a shame….

miss gia says:

@54 LOL

ole girl prolly clutching her pearls right about now!

Oh and on the subject, I understand a lot of people ( mostly parents ) hate the idea of a gay young adult, or just a homosexual all around. I get it, trust me! I do get the gay bashing. At the same time its awful, gay bashers have a reason to do what they do, and its justified in their heads. I dont agree with it at all, but I understand that people have dif. opinions. Now I see yall hating on Angie having a kid with him, well so what? I could list to many reasons as to why! I’ve personally thought about having a child and raising it on my own, seeing as to I’d find it difficult to find someone with the same values as me. However, I do believe a child needs both of their parents. Anyways, my point is, we don’t know why angie did it, but as long as both are loving parents, provide a safe loving home for their kids, who CARES?!

let her be happy yall, its tough for a woman in the industry.

SoulWithSass says:

Dang, Sandra!

Why my last comment awaiting moderation? {pouting} I aint even do nuthin!!

Daisy says:

@LL everybody knows I’m GiGi on that other site so we good but umm I don’t share :popcorn: u have been warned :lol:

mzloud says:

OMG!!! All these comments have me :rofl:

And yall knew Jeezy wasn’t on no America’s Most Wanted…. He’s tooo damn fly for that….. :coffee:

iyonah says:

Kwall every time I read your comment I get tear eyed :crying:

:rofl: at this whole post

It is a serious issue to make a life long decision with a person who has an “alternate” lifestyle of sorts. I am not checking for Angie so the comical relief is on Nokio chin up :nono:

I can’t … just iDied again at my desk … everytime I scroll up and reread Mornay comment “sleeping with this Skittle” I can’t take no more

thaspinaltruth says:

Everybody on that tour is wanted. Wayne is wanted for teeth implants and a face lift and a…… well forget it he needs a whole face. Drake is wanted for a hand surgery his hand is always dangling and Soulja Boy is wanted for……Well Soulja Boy Tell Em what you wanted for.

KaraZ says:

thaspinaltruth Says:
    ————————————————————-

et vous spinal??? You have joined the likes of kwall and lovelylady?

missmiami says:

K I am late but SANDRA WHEN YOU GO AT SOMEONE YOU GOT HARD :clap:

thaspinaltruth Says:

—————————————————

Wayne is wanted for all them damn drugs in that cup he carries that is making his damn sperm so damn POTENT…..

Drake is wanted for that damn Bert from Sesame Street unibrow….

Soulja Boy is wanted for them bullsh*t songs he released….

dorcely says:

Damn I just went to the blast from the past concert in the A last week. Me and my hubby were in the 3rd row and we both thought Nokio was on drugs. He was acting so weird. Seeing him in person had me lost for words. The hair and painted on Jeans were just an epic fail

:lol: @ Sandra and the way she set this post up. You’re a mess. I thought the whole group was gay. :shrugs:

thaspinaltruth says:

Drake is wanted for that damn Bert from Sesame Street unibrow….

Soulja Boy is wanted for them bullsh*t songs he released….

I wasn’t going to say that about Soulja Boy, I want him to tell em. :lolol:

lnp03 says:

Nokio was not always out there like this. I don’t know what happened! I wonder how Angie explains this to her son????

iscream says:

*didn’t read comments so excuse me if I repeat*

Did he come out and say he was gay?

Nokio didn’t look like this when he and Angie got togeter?

Is the “friend” who told her this her ex co worker Wendy Williams because I swear those are excerpts from her first book?

You gave Angie a lot of props. I’ve never thought of her as anything but an annoying a$$ kisser.

:clap: at SR commentary that was well put together. I have to give it to you.

& I just want to say I would rather a dude show up like this than looking like Busta Rhymes (manly) & still like to engage in man on man sex. If u date a man who looks more fem than you do (which is hard in Angie case because she use to look very Butch) then you get what you deserve.

A.tiara says:

hell no I wouldnt even date a gay man. whats the point?

I’m the biggest fan of Dru Hill because they are from my hometown Baltimore. so i refuse to believe thats Nokio maybe if he takes off his sunglasses I’ll believe it lol

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I read somewhere that Nokio claimed he changed his look because he has a rock band. I can’t remember the name of it but he looked nothin like this when they got together

kwall says:

Me and my hubby were in the 3rd row and we both thought Nokio was on drugs.
    ————————–
    peen juice IS a drug. :crying:

shannon04 says:

He is so flaming hot! AM wanted to be with him so bad, I guess she did just what she wanted to do (have a baby). I know a few gay brothers and they don’t wear nail polish, women’s clothes, or have that attention getting hair. Sometimes it’s just a little too much for me. But hey it’s their life.

EJLOVE says:

LovelyLady Says:

Some of these comments are the most ignorant things I have read in a while. That dodo on the peen comment? really? like some of yall don’t catch it in the A$$? so you aint got no dodo in yo A$$? or is it special cause you a woman? the sick thing is having allowing ignorant women like some of you…to have babies. Its B.S some of this ish yall say.. the same gay man may have did your hair, made your clothes or gave u a job or education. Simply because you don’t agree or feel threatend. There are some gay folks men and women that are predators, but they are no diff from the some straight folks, straight don’t make you better. Maybe if you stop being so gotdamn judgemental about it, they would not have to hide it. they would not be on the dreaded down low. if you stop using such inflammatory, derogatory statments, they won’t be so much shame or hate crimes etc. Its crap. and sandra for a Lesbian you should be standing up for GAY rights and Tolerance instead you promote this damn hate. It pisses me off and I ain’t even gay. NO I don’t understand it everything that gay folks do, but the same could be said about us. ILlegal to give a child a home? a loving home cause it would be normal? well how about a straight couple kicking each other a$$ is that normal? or like cheating a$$ Tiger, is that NORMAL? BS, grow up! My Cousin was KILLED because he was GAY. by a group of hating WOMEN and MEN who just hated the fact he was and he was not even flamboyant, shouldn’t matter, but he is dead…BS and yall are Christians? Loving GOD? but can hate and be so Disrespectful…

kwall says:

yo the way that dude is holding that dayum cig in pic two is KILLIN ME.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

But i would rock that mohawk! Minus the purple!

SweetPea says:

To answer the ?: Hell no! I must go with my first mind. If he seems fruity to me, we aint doing a thing. Thats a :nono:. And 2ndly man wassup with those pics..WOW..hes so open with it and confident.SMDH! IDK anymore about the population of Gay men..

Stop the f*cking press!!!! Why doesn’t he have a shirt on under that jacket?? Uuuuggghhh!! :homoswitch: Standing next a f*cking trashcan looking. Do gay men even get hard for women??

aqtpie says:

“somebody’s sleepin’ in my beeeeeedd…”

:hump: yeah HIS azz….

thaspinaltruth says:

:shotsfired:

qtipthecat says:

Maybe, just maybe, she didnt know he was :gay: when they were first together. Maybe he was not sure he was either. I know he was cute back in the day and he didnt look like he does in the pictures now. I always thought she kinda gave me the :homoswitch: vibe as well.

MrzzSmitty says:

Damn, I remember me and my gals use to call him Dru Sexy, but damn look at his outfit. Shoot he looklike him and rih rih may have the same exact stylist.

cjgrantjr says:

WOW. DUDE LOOKS LIKE NOKIO FROM DRU HILL.. lls

COMMON MISCONCEPTION: THE MAJORITY OF GAY (OR DL) MEN AREN’T OBVIOUS. FEMALES WHO TRY TO “USE GAY DAR” BY LOOKING FOR THE OBVIOUS SIGNS WILL USUALLY FIND THEM WHEN IT COMES TO MEN WHO ARE OVERTLY GAY, AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH OUTING THEMSELVES.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST GAY MEN ARE MASCULINE, AND STILL DATE WOMEN. SAD, BUT TRUE FACT.

YOU LADIES HALF THE TIME WOULD HAVE NO CLUE UNLESS YOU CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT OR HE TELLS U.

I MEAN, COME ON, Y’ALL LIVE IN ATLANTA. THERE ARE A LOT OF GAY MEN IN ATLANTA WHO HARDLY FIT THE “STEREOTYPE”…

THIS DUDE HAS “GAY” WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM. MOST GAY DUDES DON’T.

buttercup24 says:

All i can say is WOW and i hope she’s moved on past this.

nortey_2002 says:

Some Women are just stupid and need attention from a man period weather he’s gay, abusive, or just a bum

j.c. says:

:popcorn: and louisian hot sauce!!!

Tan82 says:

Dang EJLove,

I can hear the heart in your heart and I totally feel you on that one. WOW

Tan82 says:

hurt**

Daisy says:

I am a Christian and I love gays! They can get married have kids do whatever just as straight couples.

Sorry your cuz was killed. I think folks are just clowning as usual on SR #noshade

dorcely says:

I always thought Angie was gay too. Maybe he can lick good. Maybe he keeps her twisted like a dreadlock down there.

kdillon says:

Thats Nokio? I almost spit my Starbucks Vanilla Frap out!!

qtipthecat says:

I am sorry about your cousin EJLOVE, and I would never say that gay people should not be able to have children. I just think that Nokio looks HOMO in that picture. I didn’t say lets go kick his Azz because he’s gay. Big difference.

Tan82 says:

….and, I didn’t even know that was Angie Martinez!!! Totally over my head :shrugs:

coaretained says:

kweezy… you ain’t shat ain’t neva gone BE shat.
    iscream.. I trully believe busta is :gay: too…
    @ejlove.. you have a point my friend….

OMG :rofl: at this post.

why does that guy look like Nokio from Dru Hill??? :rofl: even HARDER bahahahahahahahaha

2thick4u says:

HELL NAH I would not have his child…hell I wouldn’t even **** him :( !!!

Niko has always looked GAY to me and he is now more than ever looking like he is that Bottom Bitch :( !!!!

tell me thats not really Nokio. SOMEBODY

Yadda Yadda says:

@ EJLove

Well said. Very well said

coaretained says:

@lady justice.. CAUSE IT IS!!!!

kdillon says:

^It is!

:rofl: i obviously need to read the WHOLE post before commenting. im done for today. i cant stop laughing :rofl:

Tan82 says:

@LadyJustice:

Girl, we wish we could tell you that aint him, buuuuuttttt it is

Daisy says:

I agree the real DL men are very reg. n u would have no clue unless u caught them BUT living n the A I see several couples out n about where the man is suspect to me n cldnt be on my arm :shrug:

Not all men n the A are on the DL. I :clap: the openly gay men for keeping it real n doing them!

EJLOVE says:

qtipthecat Says:

Sorry its to you and I know you did not say that. He does look homo real talk, but the issue is not that, its the crap thats being said or the ignorant comments, cause they really can breed hate….IT HAS BREEDED HATE! everyone has their right to their opinion, but real talk, some of it needs to be called out cause its hate…its hurtful and its uncalled for…bring light to the dark. you can only do that by showing tolerance and reaching for understanding, for any situation, gay, straight etc. When I do have a child, they can be gay or straight or whatever, I can only show love and pray. I can’t judge them…that ain’t my job.

she looks like a man on that pic u put up sandra LOL
    wow I cant believe he looks/dresses like this & I always thought Sisqo was the flamer
    Hey how do I put a avatar on my posts?????

kwall Says:

Me and my hubby were in the 3rd row and we both thought Nokio was on drugs.
    ————————–
    peen juice IS a drug.
    ———————————

Tan82 says:

@EJLove,

I feel your concern because I have a gay cousin as well and even though I do not condone his lifestyle it is still his choice. I would never want anyone to hurt him because he is still my family. As much as we don’t want to believe that hate exsists, it does.

Quitta says:

*just strolling in*

In tears right now.

WTF HAPPENED TO HIM :exclaim:

ReadTheBlog says:

He is channeling his inner Dennis Rodman. I won’t lie, his hair is uuber fly! I woudln’t wear it, but I admire it!

Dwight from RHOA has kids too…he had them early when he was confused.

Sandra Rose members are not :homoswitch: friendly!

EJLOVE or ELOVE how ever you say it

Sorry hun i aint neva took it in the arse :nono: thank you

kdillon says:

I love my lesbian aunt, I dont have a problem…. Sometimes people that hate are the ones that actually like it.

Daisy says:

LJ u are so late :lol:

Isc I neva wanted to believe the Busta rumors say it aint so

I would venture to say we all have gay fam mbrs.

I believe it’s for Jeezy new mix tape lets be real if they where offering 5 Mil he would have been in jail 5 minutes after that hit the net. Snitch is the new street code his momma probably would have gave him up

iscream says:

I just want to add that Angie is not with this dude anymore. Hasn’t been for awhile.
    And didn’t the fat one also get turned out. Goodness did the group Dru Hill meet at a gay club :shrug:

Doesn’t the fat guy from Dru Hill look like the fat guy from Day 26.

Umph. I would never date a man who wears contacts.. NEVER!

@coa

*waving*

Heyyyyy

qtipthecat says:

I feel that way too, actually. If my daughter told me she was gay tomorrow, I would still love her the same way I always have. Not to say that I would not pray for her to change back, but I would never let her know I did that. It is hard not to judge people though and I do pray about that all the time.

LovelyLady says:

Ph i didnt read the rest of ur comment BUT i really am sorry to hear about your cuz. I dont gay bash, 2 of my sis are actually gay, BUT that doesnt mean i have to accept it either. My religion just want let me. And i satnd by what i said. Again sorry about what happened to ur cuz.

Its not like i said, burn em all.

SunnyPA says:

Y’all on a roll today ….. too funny.

Let me add to the craziness —
    I don’t have to stay with him to lay with him. Besides, if the guy is gettin’ it on with both sexes, doesn’t that make him bi-sexual?!?!

If I wanted a child bad enough and the man is decent person…why not? What’s the difference between having sex with a gay man and Tiger Woods?!?!? Both their ****s were somewhere I don’t want to know about.

kwall says:

kweezy… you ain’t shat ain’t neva gone BE shat.
    ———————————-
    i was not shyt yesterday, not shyt today, and i’m not gonna be shyt tomorrow EITHER.

Dwight from RHOA has kids too…he had them early when he was confused.
    ——————————
    with that ken doll/jermaine jackson hair he still IS confrused imo.

AND I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HATE :coffee:

If they like booty juice peen <<— (as Missy would say) thats fine with me

*do continue*

LovelyLady Says:

EJLOVE or ELOVE how ever you say it

Sorry hun i aint neva took it in the arse :nono: thank you

I :cosign: and i never take it in the arse either (because i made a joke also) :coffee:

Quitta says:

And to answer your question Sandra, hail to the nawl I wouldn’t sleep with him. Not for a baby, not for money, not for pity, not if shim was the last thing on earth. Flat out Hell no.

@ Daisy,

Just a question boo real talk. Would you be acceptant of a gay preacher???

kdillon says:

Ken Doll/Jermaine Jackson Hair

Quitta Says:

——-
    :rofl: and :cosign:

kwall says:

i think nokio’s momma still loves him.

a mother’s love is SKRONG….

LovelyLady Says:

AND I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HATE :coffee:

If they like booty juice peen <<— (as Missy would say) thats fine with me

*do continue*

________

:dead: :rofl: i leave come back and see people are being sensitive …. :shrugs: ….if you can’t have laughter why live…………..

And men on the DL are nastier (imo)

Chgoprime says:

OMG So I apparently I’m beyond late. Nokio dun came out the closet? Angie Mar Knew he was gay AND got a shorty by em’? Is that really Nokio in that pic? Damn I used to wanna give him some soo bad!

kwall Says:

i think nokio’s momma still loves him.

a mother’s love is SKRONG….
    —————————————-

SunnyPA says:

Can’t gay male sex be protected (condom)??

musicluvher says:

@95 Chill my dude!!!

SR is a comedy blog. Nobody gives a fluck about what you are saying. If it touched a nerve then maybe you shouldn’t read topics like this

stormywaters says:

Jesus take the Wheel…

Medic

Lord say it aint so; aww naw man !!!!

Daisy says:

Grabs more :popcorn:

Kwall and LL yall are n rare form today :rofl:

missy says:

@stormywaters :dead: @your gravi ….

Hey Daisy

I just grabbed me some :popcorn: with extra butter.

And I’ve seen women who say they don;t care, it’s not my place to judge them what about the lady who dates Dwight from RHOA we all know he plays both sides but hey it’s her chose and her business, I think this is wrong for putting her business out there. What she choose to mate with is her personal business and maybe she didn’t want her mom, child knowing about this at this time. Who are we to sit back and make fun or judge a person we don’t even know choice in life. No different than a woman staying with or dating a married man, a cheater, a abuser or whatever it’s her choice. I think we are so judgmental as people, I don’t ever remember him being like this?

Maybe he came out later and that’s the reason for divorce but why judge this without her side of the story, Her friend is not her friend because she is telling her business to you. So maybe he is gay now, who cares the most important thing going forward is raising a healthy kid. We all been taken for some kind of ride by a man, so don’t act like love isn’t blind. Nobody on here can say they haven’t been fooled by a man in some kind of why. Maybe it wasn’t him being gay, maybe him being a liar, married, cheater it was something. So lets not act as if you have never been taken on a hell ride because I know I have, not to this extreme but I have been fooled by a man before and so have you……

musicluvher says:

Not to be insensitive. My condolences to your cousin!!

missy says:

Ummmmmmmm … isn’t the topic/question …….”would you have a baby by a gay man?” :shrugs:

SunnyPA says:

@Nichelle
    :clap:

I was fooled by a gay man also. Though I think he was foolin’ himself as well.

mirsmommy says:

:blink: Okay, so I scrolled back up to the pics again, and is that a skeleton on the side of his head???? :shrugs:

@mirsmommy

I think it is a skull

ReadTheBlog says:

Yeah Stormy’s gravitar is creepy….

LovelyLady says:

People are so damn sensitive. This is SR for crying out loud. We drag mofos all day everyday thats just what we do. Im in a good mood and aint nobpdy taking that away from me. IF YOU DONT LIke SOEMONES COMMENT SKIP OVER IT. GET IT?? GOT IT?? GOOD!!!

@LovelyLady comment 164 :preach:

excused the miss spelling, @SunnyPA

Lawd I strive everyday to make my dreams come true but the closer I get the more I feel maybe I don’t want it. It sad that we act as we have never been had, my thing is I never been fooled by a gay man but my ex sure nuff wasn’t the man he promised me he be. I was on a train wreck with him for 12 long years and God I can see myself getting up and reading my business on a blog as I become more popular. I have my own blog and I tell it like it is on my blog, we as bloggers only write about everybody else business. I promised myself I won’t give a mofo a chance to E hollywood me. I keep it real about my past my damn self on my blog and I think I am the only blogger on the net who speaks of my past. Shame oh well I guess it’s the way goes but I know she probably wishing this didn’t get out for her son sake..

missy Says:

@mirsmommy

I think it is a skull
    ———————————-
    :lol: That’s what I meant. :lol: I’m trying to work and play on SR at once. :lol:

coaretained says:

kwall.. leave before I do something to you…LMAO

*waves back at iscream*

kryyystal says:

:shrug: some women know what they are signing up for.. personally, hell to tha nah!!

sidenote, just pointing out that those of you making 55k+ a year (lovelylady) might want to re-evaluate the derogatory comments you post on a public forum.. employers (especially those in such a diversified field as education) aren’t beneath tracking an employee’s history, and having a homophobe as an employee isn’t a real good look these days!!

it’s all fun and games until it’s you then all the laughing stops I’m done

attorneymom says:

Hell to nawl. Blank stare.

Sidebar: Angie Martinez is corny and boring. I am amazed that she is as popular as she is.

missy says:

Oh and stormy gravi is funny if you go to utube and look up cursing preacher..You wouldn’t believe it… (turn down your speakers if you have them loud) and choose the black cursing preacher..

kryyystal says:

**an employee’s web history

laterthannever says:

What a beautifully written post. This is SR @ its best! :lolol:

I met Nokio when I was 16 – in a beauty supply store.

… No, really!

CivilEngineer says:

This post brings this to mind:

Have a baby by me baby be a homosexuaaal
    homosexuaaal
    homo
    homosexuaaal

You have to say it like 50 though!

VIBABY says:

:rofl: Who in the hell left the gate open?!?

lmao @ Iscream I feel the same way about men wearing contacts :nono:

Daisy says:

@LL if we can have gay men directing the choir then I am not sure I can say God didn’t call them to preach the word either :shrug: sin is sin but some ppl (not saying u) act like being gay is the biggest/worst sin in the world. Some preachers have affairs, steal all the money from the church etc yet they still preach the word as well. As I always say I don’t have a heaven or hell to put anybody in. I think God can use any and everybody to save souls even gays.

I like salt the old skool yellow popcorn salt vs butter on my :popcorn:

Quitta says:

Sisqo dun and turned the whole Dru Hill out! :rofl:

That’s why the irrelevant 1 left the group in the first place. I don’t know his name but yall know who I’m tom bout (<krysi says). This is a crying shame.

Peachizz says:

Well written Sandra… Angie’s aging ….

SunnyPA says:

@Nichelle
    Oops, my bad. I’ve been fooled like that as well.

I’m sure Angie will handle it in talking with her son. My daughter’s father wasn’t gay but he wasn’t a dad to be proud of either. I had to tell her like it was before she heard it from family or on the street. My daughter loves her dad for how he treats her…which is the most I could hope for.

CivilEngineer Says:

This post brings this to mind:

Have a baby by me baby be a homosexuaaal
    homosexuaaal
    homo
    homosexuaaal

You have to say it like 50 though!
    ———————————————

CivilEngineer Says:

This post brings this to mind:

Have a baby by me baby be a homosexuaaal
    homosexuaaal
    homo
    homosexuaaal

You have to say it like 50 though!

:rofl: :dead:

Leesa says:

Sandra, she goes hard, she goes hard…. lmao

WOW! That is all

mswarrior1 says:

If I was getting up in age, and had no prospects for a husband to have a child by…Yes, I would have a child by a gay man. (Only by A.I. though)
    I doubt she knew that he was gay at the time (or if he had even came to that realization yet), but I don’t see why it matters…
    :shrug:

Leesa says:

SANDRA!

I love your choice in pictures with Angie and Nokio….the purple….. niceeee touch! lol

trynabeme says:

Sandra you…LAWD HAVE MERCY, why Sandra, just why!?

But hells no I wouldn’t let no dookey d*ck up in me :hurl:

I :heart: Angie Mar tho…this is the 1st time I’ve seen Nokio in a while…

I don’t have time to read all the above comments (really working now! LOL TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY TIL NEXT YR!!!!) but I can tell yall cuttin a fool up in here!

VIBABY says:

So if you dont want gay peen you are a homophobe? #wheretheydothatat

trynabeme Says:

Sandra you…LAWD HAVE MERCY, why Sandra, just why!?

But hells no I wouldn’t let no dookey d*ck up in me :hurl:

I :heart: Angie Mar tho…this is the 1st time I’ve seen Nokio in a while…

:dead: @ “dookey d*ck”

attorneymom says:

I meant to write hell to the nawl.

Anyways, isn’t it Angie Martinez’s business if she wants to have a baby by a homosexual man. Why is this news worthy? Why should we care?

j.c. says:

:rofl: @ dooky d*ck

VIBABY Says:

So if you dont want gay peen you are a homophobe? #wheretheydothatat

right here on SR if you don’t like booty juice peen/Dookey d*ick/dodo peen then your homophobic.. :smh: ….

Daisy :cosign:

And damn where the fluck Krystal with all the yyyyyyyyy’s come from :rofl:

trynabeme says:

Awwwwwwww shiat! I read somethin’ slick! Man I got work ta do…but Ima peek in from time to time wit my :popcorn:

LovelyLady says:

sidenote, just pointing out that those of you making 55k+ a year (lovelylady)
    ——-
    *dead* :rofl: you been at home thinking bout that alllll this time. :rofl:

kryyystal says:

there’s a difference between insensitivity and making a joke.. when your jokes become offensive to others, when your jokes are at the expense of another person’s lifestyle, it’s just not right and there is never an excuse for that, whether you be in a GOOD OR BAD mood.. get it? got it? good..

ion give a flying fuc* where you came from, where your going, or whose **** your sucking in the meantime.. your a trifling, immature excuse for a woman, lovelylady… someone in your position should not be throwing daggers and undermining other’s lifestyles.. where can i write a complaint to the dept. of education regarding an unfit employee?? :)

why is everyone else in here so quick to kee-kee and co-sign with some of these hateful opinions?? ya’ll are telling me that if your child chose to be gay you wouldn’t have no love for him/her?? HELL NO so why is it ok for people to pick and choose where to place judgement?? GTFOH and grow the hell up!!

@LoveleyLady

You know you she was waiting to get back at you…….

ReadTheBlog says:

Question, If people are born gay then it’s likely hereditary, no? —->insert sarcasm here<—- :evil:

Oh and for the record my Superviosr lurks on SR and some others. :rofl:

missy Says:

@LoveleyLady

You know you she was waiting to get back at you…….

Sheena215 says:

TO ANSWER THE QUESTON—- HELL NO!!!

missy says:

Sandra when are we going to get an ignore emoticon (because i need to use it)

laterthannever says:

In other news, purple is such a pretty color.

How is someone going to catch feelings on a blog/message board? The entire concept of e-gossip and thinking that your’s (our’s) is an opinion worth posting is ignorant… so of course the commentary will be! That’s like getting mad at the racist comments that can be easily found if you look around online. Its all dumb and trivial, and people suck, it is what it is. Pray and live life- can’t let pixels and letters break your spirit.

LovelyLady says:

See a some peopel want to make me go in but i want let them, imma take the high road. I have never called no one out their name. But i aint goin there today,

VIBABY says:

Damn LL she trying to stick you for ya paper :rofl:

@ kryyystal

You must :lick:

*that is all* :coffee:

trynabeme says:

:shotsfired:
    You don’t want no _________ (insert yo hood/set/block here)! You don’t want none!

:popcorn:

mswarrior1 says:

VIBABY Says:
    So if you dont want gay peen you are a homophobe? #wheretheydothatat

————

I don’t think they were referencing that. It’s the comments saying hateful comments towards homosexuals.

——

I wouldn’t want to have sex with a gay man, but I’m not homophobic. Now if I said, “Being gay is wrong…I’ll just pray that they change back.” or something to that sort, can tend to be leaning toward the hate side.
    If being gay was wrong…God wouldn’t make persons that way. And I will willingly argue with someone saying otherwise.

@LovelyLady

in my heat miser (Kandi Burress(sp?) voice)

I fly above ,I fly above

VIBABY I know righr :lol:

scandalous1 says:

Lmao…desperate times call for desperate measures.
    And some of you ain’t getting any younger. Better take it anyway you can.

VIBABY Says:

Damn LL she trying to stick you for ya paper
    ——————————————–

LovelyLady says:

AND WHERE DID I SAY I HATE GAYS I DONT HATE MY SIS WHO IS GAY. DOES THAT MEAN I ACCEPT IT?? NO. BUT WOULD I CALL HER NAMES AND LOOK DOWN ONHER UMMM NO.

scandalous1 Says:

Lmao…desperate times call for desperate measures.
    And some of you ain’t getting any younger. Better take it anyway you can.
    ——-
    YOU KNOW WHAT :rofl:

SunnyPA says:

I can understand how Angie may have been fooled (if she was fooled)…
    I like men with a certain amount of sensitivity that would make them suspect. I think the adjective is “affeminine”(?).

Daisy says:

@Kryystal u need to go back and read the entire post if you haven’t done so already because plenty of ppl including Lovely (by the way u throwing shade at her is not betta than what u are accusing her of doing IMO) and myself and others said nobody hated gays she said she had 2 gay sistas that she loved. Kwall spoke on a mother still loving their child as well.

Not everybody is on the anti gay ppl tip #justsaying #noshade
    Peace n blessings

Can’t we all just get along group :hug:

kryyystal Says:

———-
    The Dept of Education duhhhhhhhhh? :rofl: again

SunnyPA says:

scandalous1 Says:
    Lmao…desperate times call for desperate measures.
    And some of you ain’t getting any younger. Better take it anyway you can.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kwall says:

———————————————
    i already said that i am pretty sure nokio’s momma loves her some him. her and some other dudes too.
    ———————————————-
    purple mohawk, black nail polish, no shirt on the inside of that ed hardy jacket, holding that cig all flickted, clutching that cup all hard by the trash can, with that “who gonna check me boo” look on his face….yep. despite all that. a mother’s love is SKRONG….

LovelyLady says:

Daisy thanks, but you know she might come for ur neck and drawers girl :lick:

LBCali says:

Angie had a baby in 2003 by a gay man, this is 2009, what is the point of this story!

kryyystal says:

ok and?? if i wanted to report your ass, you think i’d go to the same woman who you say you shop with?? birds of a feather flock together!! people get fired for less EVERY day.. i heard popeye’s needs some batter girls!!

stating that homosexuals having children is “sick” and should be illegal is clearly homophobic..

it’s not personal lovelylady.. you just seem to be full of ignorance on the daily.. try to think before you type, k??

@LovelyLady

:dead: that emoticon is so funny………

cjgrantjr says:

AND FOR EVERYONE WHO STILL THINKS THE GAY LIFESTYLE IS A “CHOICE”…

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO BE “NOT NORMAL” IF THEY DON’T HAVE TO BE?!?! THAT’S LUDICROUS AND IGNORANT TO BELIEVE THAT.

EITHER GAY FOLKS WHO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCE AND HAVE SIMPLY ACCEPTED THEIR REALITY AND THEIR FEELINGS OF WHO THEY ARE INNATELY ATTRACTED TO, OR THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DENY IT AND KEEP UP THE FRONT AND DATE WOMEN TO APPEASE EVERYBODY ELSE. ALL WHILE THE PEEN-WHIPPED FEMALES ARE NONE THE WISER.

WE DON’T DEAL WITH THE GAY LIFESTYLE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, WE SIMPLY SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG AND PRETEND IT DOESN’T EXIST ALL WHILE OUR MEN AND WOMEN ARE DYING OF AIDS, SOMETHING ELSE WE PRETEND DOESN’T HAPPEN.

OUR IGNORANCE IS KILLING US, AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT.

LovelyLady Says:

kryyystal Says:

———-
    The Dept of Education duhhhhhhhhh? again
    —————————————–
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kryyystal says:

@daisy.. not everyone in here commented on how “sick” it is and abnormal and should be illegal.. matter of fact, i think only one person did.. :shrug: just sayin!!

kdillon says:

Its getting deep up in here, up in here.

missy says:

No need for the debate on whether we think people were born gay or not……..I thought the question was would you sleep with a gay man?………

laterthannever says:

All caps means serious business.

Again @ Krystal

:lick:

Leesa says:

@kryyystal

PLEASE SIT DOWN!

You clearly DID NOT read this post thoroughly….
    You must of had a bad day…so we will excuse you…

This is a gossip blog…you talk ish, have fun, etc.

I understand it is your opinion and choice to go in @Lovely lady… but loosen up and chill!

The Dept of Edu tho….gimme a break! lol

laterthannever Says:

All caps means serious business.
    —————————————-

LovelyLady says:

IF IT WAS NORMAL WHY IS IT NOT LEGALIZED IN EVERY STATE :coffee: Again I dont hate gays at all. My sisters are gay.

kryyystal says:

seriously?? because i have something to say about your defamation of gays that makes me a lesbian? GTFOH!!

@Lovely-Get back in the KONA that :lick:emoticon kills me every time……. :lolol:

scandalous1 says:

Why do straight people act like they know whats going on in the minds and lifestyles of gay people? Trust me it ain’t what you think.

mswarrior1 says:

@ cjgrantjr
    :cosign:
    The reason there are so many DL black men these days is because of the assumption that it is a “shameful” “lifestyle”.
    Then black women get mad when they come up with diseases.
    :nono: You set yourself up for it.

& um…when has SR ever stayed on topic? I’m just saying.

Quitta says:

*The Joker in Dark Knight* Why So Serious?

CivilEngineer says:

I really do enjoy reading other peoples’ comments and opinions. Do I think someone “chooses” to be gay…NO! Not gonna judge anybody for who they love. Everyone does to love and be loved. I pray to God that people aren’t judged for how they were made. The Bible was written by a man

coaretained says:

second time today folks is getting sensitive…thinking maybe I should leave….*exits quietly out the back door*

laterthannever Says:

All caps means serious business
    —–
    *dead*

LADYTEE says:

I have been lurking all day today, People are really going in , it is not really that serious, :-| I didn’t get the vibe that anyone is hating on gays at all

mswarrior1 says:

LovelyLady Says:
    IF IT WAS NORMAL WHY IS IT NOT LEGALIZED IN EVERY STATE Again I dont hate gays at all. My sisters are gay.

———
    …The same could have been said about slavery being legal hundreds of years ago. And racism. ….I’m just saying.

KrayZKat says:

I’d rather be single and stay single before I’d let some man stick his pole inside me after having it in someone else’s arse. I have nothing against gay people, but I wouldn’t knowingly have sex with a man who penis has been in another mans butt. Some women are just too desperate.

Quitta says:

Laughter is the best medicine so get over ya funk, we all having fun up in hurr. Chill-lax mama.

kryyystal says:

lovelylady, all you do is contradict yourself with every word you type.. do you tell your sisters that it should be illegal for them to ever have a child?? or is that just something you express here where you can freely say those things and not hurt the people that matter to you?

some things are better left unsaid, and telling us you have gay sisters while saying they should never be blessed with the joy of a child because of their sexuality is outrageous!

@ mswarrior1
    —–
    Can’t argue that becasue its true.

LADYTEE says:

I thought the topic was Would You Have a Baby By a Gay Man, people are getting defensive and remember IT IS ONLY A BLOG, I am positive there are other things to worry about.

coaretained Says:

__________________________________

I think I should exit out the back door also………

Some of these comments have me :rolleyes:

I am giving some of y’all every CB face gravi. I have ever had

*Exits*

@ Krystallllllllll or is it Kryyyyyyyyyyyystal idk,

But n e hoo to answer your question. My sis said she was gonna get preggors by a dude so her and her girl can have a baby. I told her that was not right. Do i think the child would love her different or vixce versa NO. Do i think the child would be confused YES

:lick:

—–
    :cosign:

VIBABY says:

Is internet stalking a legal term?

Quitta says:

VIBABY Says:

Is internet stalking a legal term?

Attorneymom will know this answer Vi

M_promp2 says:

OMG, I use to hear he and the heavy set guy were gay. I never believed it. He was the only one that was cute. GTFOH She had a baby by a flaming hot – – – :hurl:

M_promp2 says:

Those tanning beds killed her skin. She’s gonna look like a prune when she gets older.

VIBABY Says:

Is internet stalking a legal term?
    —————————————-

scandalous1 says:

____________________________________________________________
    LOL…Would it make a difference if it was in a woman’s arse? Same thing comes out.

kryyystal says:

well lovelylady, your entitled to your opinion as much as everyone else is.. i’m sure if your sister had a child by some means and he/she was raised with two loving parents, any confusion could be smoothed over easily.. i’m really just picking with you, like i said it’s not personal.. you just seem to be the person who **opens mouth, inserts foot** the most.. :)

learn tolerance.. cause hate/anger will get you nowhere sweety.

j.c. says:

opinions are like aholes, everybody’s got one! and some STANK!!!!! :rofl:

mirsmommy says:

That damn :popcorn: emoticon got me hungry for a snack. I just went and really bought some white cheddar :popcorn:

Sorry, carry on folks…..

j.c. Says:

opinions are like aholes, everybody’s got one! and some STANK!!!!!
    ——————

mswarrior1 says:

I think some folks are feeling themselves a little too much.
    Albeit, some comments about homosexuals I could have done without and were offensive, BUT getting on your high horse and deciding your “better than” is not going to work.
    Calling out a person for their beliefs/values gets you nowhere. You can state your opinion, hope it is received, then call it a damn day. To continue arguing and arguing and using insults is like beating a dead horse. IT’S DEAD MANNN. Gone off to glory, leave it be.
    :shrug: :rolleyes:

If I sound slightly hypocritical, excuse me.

LovelyLady says:

learn tolerance.. cause hate/anger will get you nowhere sweety
    ——-
    I think you should take ur own advice :coffee:

kdillon says:

If anyone cares im eating a Spicy Tuna Roll…

LovelyLady Says:

—–

————————————–
    Missy & LovelyLady

Don’t leave….. :crying: I have extra :popcorn: if you guys wanna lurk… :lol:

mirsmommy Says:

That damn emoticon got me hungry for a snack. I just went and really bought some white cheddar
    ——
    Gimme some :popcorn:

mswarrior1 Says:

I think some folks are feeling themselves a little too much.

If I sound slightly hypocritical, excuse me.
    ———————————————-
    :cosign:

kryyystal says:

uh, sure lovelylady, i’ll do that!!

kdillon says:

Can we all get just along fam? Opinions makes the world go round, all of us were raised differently and in different enviornments… we can all learn from each other.

LovelyLady Says:

mirsmommy Says:

——
    Gimme some
    —————————–
    Here, have some :popcorn:

@ mirsmommy
    ——
    :nono: I aint goin no where. I got all my meetings out the way and aint got nuffin but tine baby nuffin but time.

VIBABY says:

@Quitta, thanks but I was just putting it out there for some ppl to think about ;)

@mirsmommy You got it..lol

KaraZ says:

@Daisy, I disagree with you, I wouldn’t/couldn’t be a member at a church where the pastor was openly gay. Can I still have love & compassion for the pastor and be friendly with him/her, absolutely; but attending a church where I’m supposed to be learning and growing in my Christian walk that is being led by someone who lives contrary to the word they’re preaching, doesn’t make sense to me. We can love the sinner, but we don’t have to accept or condone their sin.

In the same vein, I couldn’t be a member of a church where the pastor was openly having extramarital affairs or stealing from the church.

crzasallgetout says:

@scandalous1 Says:

LMAO I swear I wondered the same thing. On topic no I wouldn’t but like someone said wayyy up there… some women already do.
    No comment on the hate or no hate because it seems to be cliques in here.

coaretained says:

*peeks back in*
    270+ comments and half of them is an argument. Auntie ain’t you glad you opened the floodgates??
    *hits do’ AGAIN*

Krysi J says:

WELL DAmn purple raIN?

*walks in*

@mirsmommy…..girl pass me some :popcorn:

Krysi J Says:

WELL DAmn purple raIN?
    ———————-

missy Says:

*walks in*

@mirsmommy…..girl pass me some
    ——————————-

:lol: I saved you some :popcorn:

thaspinaltruth says:

Did anyone hear about the girl who the teacher cut her hair because she kept playing with her beads????????

Daisy Says:

My BF works at a hotel near Bulldogs..I went to pick him up one night and passed by there. Whoooo! Some of the guys that walk in there you would never guess they were gay.

thaspinaltruth Says:

——————————————–

:yes: And I prolly woulda caught a case if that was my child :mad: Don’t f*ck with the babies….

@thaspinal-I heard about that……SMH

and the teacher got a fine……..the teacher should be fired……

@mirs-Thanks for saving me some girl…..I probably got the kernels and stuff :lolol:

thaspinaltruth says:

@Mirs

Me too. And the school refused discipline the Teacher, and the police only gave her a $115 fine. WTF? I would have went to the school and gave that teacher a new do.

Damn..I missed a whole lot in an hour :popcorn: I like kettle corn..a little salty and a little sweet!

thaspinaltruth says:

@ missy

That is crazy. In my Cedric The Entertanier voice. I wish a nicca would cut my daughter hair.

Quitta says:

@ thaspinaltruth

Yeah I heard that damn story. And all she got was a $175 fine. They gotta be kidding me.

I would’ve made sure that b*tch lost her job after I whooped her azz. :yes:

If you want to be a teacher that is one thing you must have is patience.

scandalous1 says:

@ crzasallgetout Says:

_____
    its always gonna be cliques when people have no voice or opinion. Gotta get in to fit in.

thaspinaltruth Says:

@Mirs

————————————————-
    I’m telling you….That teacher should have been fired, and got a serious charge. How the hell a teacher, gon go and cut somebody’s child’s hair…. It woulda definitely been :shotsfired:

thaspinaltruth says:

@Quitta

I thought is was $115. I stand corrected. Now these teacher are going to think they can do whatever they want.

LovelyLady says:

I heard about the teacher to. But I couldnt have been that mom, cause i wouldve kindly asked to me with her in orivate so we can “discuss” the incident. Then i would’ve whooped her azz then shaved her azz Amber Rose bald. Better yet, Jeezy bald.

Quitta Says:

If you want to be a teacher that is one thing you must have is patience
    ———————————————-

Exactly.

missy says:

Is that teacher still going to teach her……

j.c. says:

damn@ LL! Not jeezy bald :rofl:

terika83 says:

Answer: Hex no…

Sandra I like the way you wrote this post and kept the suspense going without just getting right to the story.

thaspinaltruth says:

@lovely

The mom must be weak as Hell. Because all she did was complain.

Leesa says:

IN THE NAME OF BOBBY BROWN….ITS YOUR PREROGATIVE!!!

kdillon says:

Is this a public or private school?

kdillon Says:

Is this a public or private school?
    ————————————-

I think it was a public school.

***walks in***

What y’all talking about in here that deserves almost 300 comments? ***scrolls up****

Quitta says:

Whether it was $115, $175 or $1,015 and 75 cents her azz better not be teaching there next day is all I know.

thaspinaltruth says:

@Quitta

She is still teaching, she wasn’t even suspended.

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Lovelylady I done told u >>>>>>>>> KONA……u done had me lmao ALL DAY. WTH would I do w/o some of yall. :rofl:

On another note I see someone is feeling a lil obsessed :shrugs:

What the hell happened in here and why are people so sensitive??? If you have been reading Sandra Rose for awhile you know how it goes down in the comment section, then you ask to become a member?? Why, if you are so sensitive to what people are commenting on, then come in here and tell people how to feel? :shrugs: God don’t need help judging people. Let people say what ever the hail they want to say. THEY are the ones held accountable for their actions. Hell Sandra Rose has heard all the gay bashing, derogatory comments said about her but yet still put up this post knowing people were going to go hard. Let it go, my people.

Quitta says:

@ Spinal

My thoughts, if she wasn’t suspended then she’s teaching. :surprised:

Cinnamon Kisses says:

Annnnnnd for that teacher who cut the lil girls hair……yea I woulda caught a case fa real. My baby has beads in her hair as I type. It takes @ least 3 hrs to braid and bead her hair. Her hair is long b/c I keep it braided and I would be damed. :shotsfired:

qtipthecat says:

I guess I never answered the question…..I don’t think so and I’m not down with the boody juices either, women’s or mens. I also think that if a guy I’m with even asks for that, he secretly wants a dude and I’m outta there…….

Well dayum

@ Cinnamon Kisses. :rofl:

pointhimout says:

Nokio didn’t always look the fool like this, but as the saying goes, the older you get the more comfortable you become in ur own skin–not caring what people say or think.

i knew he and angie had a baby. my question would be why get involved with any guy in entertainment? arent the bulk of them bi at bare minimum? sure, he may not give me a second look, but my tranny friend, he can’t wait to bang her back out.

On the other hand, for those who choose to play devils advocate, Prince started this nonsense and be with all kinda women. I dont know. 308 comments. I’ll read them shortly. I’m sure yall had all kinda crazy stuff to say.

This world is crazy as hell and nothing surprises me anymore. I went over this guys house to pick up something last year and he had a really, really, nice house. His wife was very nice,I didn’t know he was married though.

I complimented her on how well the house was decorated and he interrupted me and said,” Oh no honey” and slung his neck around and proceeded to tell me he did all the decorating and told me he picked out the drapes and flowers! I was on the floor cracking up when I got home. She looked embarrassed but just walked away. I cant! Flatlined………

I know soo many guys that are so feminine and “all” their staff and friends are how you doin too and they have girlfriends and wives. It must be a growing trend to date gay guys. It couldn’t be me!

Then the killer is half of these guys think we don’t know they are gay. My hairstylist and makeup artist talk alot because they are gay as well and tell me all the time,” Chile he is gay as hell, why are they frontin”! My friend slept with him lol. Dayum! lmao!

——–
    :homoswitch:

trynabeme says:

Lovely you tryna set these ppl off again?

kcicero says:

*Peeks in, shakes ma head, scrapes the last of the buttered popcorn form the bottom of the bag…walks out mumbling crazy fools…*

EJLOVE says:

missy Says:
    VIBABY Says:

So if you dont want gay peen you are a homophobe? #wheretheydothatat

absolutely not, its the phrases that you use to describe it…I gave it to chicks is the Poo Chute, and its was clean, I was strapped and it was good. Guess what? I took a shower too! Bye your ignorant statements your saying gay men (only) don’t clean they a$$ or dck or wear condoms, further pushing fear and biases. that is the issue. its irresponsible, ignorant, classless and childish. Its not a joke cause you serious as hell. Its your opinion but this is mine, GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD?
    thanks to all who showed love to my cousin, who was beaten to death by a tire iron and the word Butt ****ed fag, carved on his chest and face and acid poured in his anus….while he was alive. all because of this kind Ignorance. R.I.P Cuzzo, man I love you.

missy says:

@Ejlove- We are talking about getting pregnant…..if you are trying to get pregnant do you use a condom…..ummm no….and how did I know you were going to post my comment…..I guess I am psychic..& stuff……& that is MY OPINION……do you GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD…….

Did my comments talk about being violent to gay folks…no I think everyone is equal whether or not I condone your lifestyle…..I can’t put no one in hell ……..Only God judges folks…………I am sorry about your loss though…….

And all those comments were from what other folks said…I just added them as one…..

But I don’t wanna sleep with an openly gay man or no DL fool(which I said is nasty as heck because you should come out)…..& just like straight folks I am sure they don’t always use condoms……..But I was just answering the question…….

But out of all the comments why did you pick mines to come after…….Just wondering???

@ EJLOVE:

I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s terrible! I never heard about that. Do you want to share his name? You can email me. :(

Wow @ EJLOVE

That is really sick and sad. But we here at SR was having fun about the topic @ hand. Im sorry to hear that about ur cuzzin, really. Was this story on the news because it would seem something that horrible would make headlines.

Again :sad: If we offended you that much we sorry :hug:

EJLOVE says:

missy Says:

_________________________

Actually Missy I was not directing towards just you…my frustration is not with your comments, or even you making them…its the feelings that they can cause in others….

missy says:

@EJlove-I am sorry though ………I don’t condone violence to anyone if anything I stick up for people who folks pick on…….But did the people who did that ish to your cuz. get arrested……..

:hug: I took no offense to what you were saying I know it must hurt..for people to be ignorant and so hateful to take someone else life as if they have the right to…..I understand where you are coming from though..

missy says:

Oh P.S. your gravi. scares me a little…….

EJLOVE says:

@ Sandra and Lovely,

It was not recent, the details did not make news. It was billed as a murder, no news coverage or big media frenzy. it was almost like no one cared. We all lived in the hood then, it was not a big deal to the powers that be…I think if it happend today it would have been huge.. It took my aunt thru it and to be real? she is still not over it. She seen the body and would let NO ONE else see it, she had it cremated.
    we in my family…as most black families don’t talk about it…honestly his name is barely mentioned, I guess its the best way she can deal, IDK… He was not openly gay to all in the family, but it came out after his death..

I’m sorry that I am so sensitive to it, just hearing (reading) such things, opinion or not, I KNOW that some jerks can take it seriously, and try to hurt someone for what they don’t agree with or understand. I apologize for my rant…I’ll try to keep it light for now on…I really should not have put my fam biz on front street, it just hit me hard…the comments…sorry yall.

EJLOVE says:

@ all good and all love Missy….
    and NO they were never caught…there is no snitchin in the hood…

LovelyLady says:

EJLOVE thanks for sharing with us. Sometimes we can go in hard and even make fun of Sandra, but its all love. Just because i dont believe in certain things i will not spit hate or judge people because I am FAR from perfect. But again :hug: we sorry. U mad me feel really bad :sad:

EJLOVE says:

LovelyLady Says:
    EJLOVE thanks for sharing with us. Sometimes we can go in hard and even make fun of Sandra, but its all love. Just because i dont believe in certain things i will not spit hate or judge people because I am FAR from perfect. But again we sorry. U mad me feel really bad
    ******************************************
    :hug:
    I’m sorry yo, not mean to do that. I was at work and I just was scanning thru and got all upset lol my bad, I should have read thru completely. I never should have mentioned it, my aunt would have a conniption. Trust i love a good a joke…and even got some….so we all good, moving on! I got them ill bootlegs…who need 5 for 20?

j/k dont send me to jail!

missy says:

@EJlove i want to ask you so many questions but i can see that it is a touchy topic…But No evil deed goes unpunished ..(for all we know half or all of them may be in jail or dead)

Okay I couldn’t read all the comments but I thought Angie was gay too. I was actually surprised when she had a baby by Nokio… But yeah he is looking quite fun-nay in those pictures..But I don’t care how old I am if I don’t have a child I will adopt out of the country..

EJLOVE says:

missy Says:
    *******************
    It is, I’m not trying to blow no one off, I just should have never mentioned it, one of those “uncle in basement” things…

missy says:

@EJ-No prob. I have said a lot of stuff on here about my family….that I shouldn’t have said…but it is a good stress reliever…..and I won’t bring it up…..

KrayZKat says:

scandalous1 Says:

____________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________
    Actually, it wouldn’t make a difference, HOWEVER, I KNOW a man is booty bustin when he’s gay. I wouldn’t know if he was booty bustin with a female. Either way, it’s nasty to me.

who need 5 for 20?
    —–
    Nah you aint joking where u at, thats a hook up, they better be in color to and id wanna see no people all walking by and talking. :rofl:

AJG says:

Yes, I would have a child by a gay man if I was getting old and could not find the right man. Gay Men are great fathers, some are better fathers than straight men. I mean I would want the father of my child to be a consent person in my life ( My boyfriend or hubby), but like someone said earlier all the good men are taken, gay, or dogs.

commonswifey says:

I looked at the number 329 comments and knew there had to be some :shotsfired1: in here lol.lmao @ these comments I knew that auntie was gonna go for Angie’s neck when I saw the twitter exchange between them.I used to think that Nokio was cute and I just didnt believe that sisqo was gay lol. Looking back its obvious that the fat one,jazz and nokio was gay.

LovelyLady Says:

who need 5 for 20?
    —–

I hate when people sell bootlegs that are bad copies….Make me wanna go to the theater and watch it

@ commonswifey:

Baby come into the light Sisqo is def on the other playing field. :rofl:

@ Missy i know right

BK2ATLMAN says:

LOL, you think he looks bad in this pic. I was unfortunate to go to the blast from the past concert last week in atl. And Dru hill performed and his hair was a bright red, I first thought it was an ugly chick… lol

scandalous1 says:

@ KrayZKat

that makes absolutely no sense. Thats like a woman saying I ain’t messing with no men straight or bisexual because his peen smell like fish from the previous woman. Hell as long as he washes it you should be good. Lmao. Never heard of a lil SAFE backdoor action killing anyone.

trynabeme says:

@spongebobfan

It was & I’m wondering why too????

Sandra you wanted ppl to see the “beef was resolved?????

I had no idea you & Angie had some twitter beef…now Ima have to sign up just to see what that’s all about (since some ppl “protect” their tweets :whistle:

lilredkk says:

I would never have gone on the BLIND date once I saw “what” I was set up for….so the baby situation would NEVER have taken place!

H.B.I.C says:

Sandra to answer your question: Hell To the Naw!!!
    @Nokio: Damn homie f-k happend to you?ii
    I’ve been wondering what the deal was with these two and uh ooh chile I see, I see. I don’t care what the fashion is any dude that polishes his nails and uses my MAC can’t share my bed or lay hands on me. :homoswitch:

H.B.I.C says:

Look, if you are a homosexual stay in your lane. Too many Black and Latina women are dying behind men living a lie. So being offended that smart, self respecting women will not KNOWINGLY sleep with gay men and jeopardize their lives means something is WRONG with you. Sometimes you need to consider the topic at hand: our comments are in reference to dl men sleeping with and getting in relationships with women and not giving them the choice of whether or not they want to be involved in THAT lifestyle! AND NO APOLOGIES SHOULD BE MADE ABOUT THAT CHOICE. Homosexuals, Down low brothers, lesbian women, transgender, make up a gender or whatever needs to come to the realization that not everyone embraces, celebrates, promotes, encourages their life styles. Black people have been in the struggle for centuries and not everyone accepts us..JEWS are still hated on…women are still being stone walled because of gender…..so the belief that everyone is going to jump on the gay bandwagon and sing kumbaya is a fantasy….its called life and living in the REAL WORLD. :coffee:

2 Pingbacks