Is This Phaedra’s Husband?

Wow. The 3rd season of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ hasn’t even started yet and already the drama has begun.

It hasn’t been confirmed yet, but people in the know are saying well-known Atlanta celebrity attorney Phaedra Parks will be the newest addition to the cast of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’.

That’s too bad because, as Phaedra surely knows, once you put yourself out there publicly, you open yourself (and your closet) to public scrutiny.

But Phaedra is notorious for chasing the limelight by dating rappers, professional athletes and ballers such as Mannie Fresh of Cash Money Records (whom friends say she dated for years), rapper Too Short (whom friends say she dumped when their relationship didn’t include plans of marriage) and former NFL player Chuck Smith.

Now that she’s a public figure, Phaedra also has to worry about those thirsty heathens over on Lipstick Alley trotting out their stories about her husband (or her for that matter).

My loyal reader sent this mugshot which she alleges to be of Phaedra’s husband Apollo Nida. It doesn’t look like him to me. I even removed Apollo’s facial hair for a better comparison, but I’m still not sure it’s him. What do you guys think?

She also informed me that Phaedra’s husband, Apollo Nida, along with five other men, were charged with 20 counts of alleged violation of the Georgia Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act and multiple counts of theft by receiving stolen vehicles.

I refuse to believe any of that. I choose to believe that Phaedra has more common sense than to hook up with an ex-con just so she can be on a reality TV show.

341 Responses to “Is This Phaedra’s Husband?”

Aaaannnndddd here we go!

Count down to email or call from Phaedra or Bravo saying she isn’t going to be on the show and that this is all a misunderstanding….

Sure looks like him to me :coffee:

chase says:

:surprised:

GTFOH…that is crazy!!!

:lol: @ Sandra photoshopping his goatee in. It looks like him to me and I’m sure Phaedra will be calling you in a few. Let us know what she says…

M3z says:

Sandy I think there is an easy way to confirm or deny this…doesn’t GA and ATL have a dept of corrections website where you can look up people?

Let me put on my Christopher Columbo hat and get back to ya

nika405 says:

Messy….and I love it! Man this was the day I said I was going to catch up on work! Oh well there’s always Friday

ohpretty1 says:

My OPINION: Just because a woman has dated men w/ money doesn’t automatically make her a gold digger. Sometimes the bigger picture must be viewed – She’s a lawyer! Look at the circles she runs in. I’m sure she isn’t exactly running into FedEx drivers all the time at work-related functions.

That’s him in that picture. Don’t let the bad lighting of the mugshot foolya.

mirsmommy says:

Waiting for a response from Phaedra, or her publicist, if she has one. :waiting:

Jewelry says:

Watch this female…I mean male…have a twin all of a sudden :rofl:

Let the games begin :popcorn:

chase says:

It looks like him to me!!

M3z says:

That’s right ladies and gents get the :popcorn: out extra butter please

texarican mamacita says:

:lol: @ Jewelry what was that silly song “It wasn’t me”

texarican mamacita says:

HE JUST GOT OUT IN 2009!!!! How long did they court before getting married? Did she represent him as his attorney?

M3z says:

I would send you the link but I don’t want to be :ban:

Mz.Williams says:

Wow the **** about to hit the fan :popcorn:

FloridaChick813 says:

:popcorn:

If that aint him, then he has a twin

MissRN says:

:popcorn:
    It’s snowing here in Louisiana.. it’s to cold to go out, so I’m going to stay in.. Keep bringing the entertainment Sandra!

:offtopic: can anyone tell me how to change my Pic?.. THANKS in advance!

MissRN says:

:popcorn:
    It’s snowing here in Louisiana.. it’s too cold to go out, so I’m going to stay in.. Keep bringing the entertainment Sandra!

:offtopic: Can anyone tell me how to change my Pic?.. THANKS in advance!

@missrn

go to gravatar.com and follow instructions, remember to use the same email you use here.

Soulstar81 says:

WOW!!! Someone needs to sign up for the real cold case squad. You all find information on people quicker than the detectives on the first 48hrs. Sandra just did a post on Phaedra joining the RHOA and she already may have dug up information on Phaedra’s husband.

Good one, texarican!!!!!

Sandra, just gon’ give in…it’s ok…really!!!

@Soulstar81

Google and open records are a “celeb’s” worst enemy.

Kimmy says:

It doesn’t look like the same guy to me. Why do people always have to try to find something negative out of any situation? I mean Phaedra is a beautiful, educated, professional black woman but instead of celebrating that and all of her accomplishments, we’re focused on why she chose her husband and all of the negative aspects. Could it be that she married him because they fell in love? I highly doubt she married him ONLY for the fact that he is attractive and just wanted to SAY she has a man.

Jewelry says:

He has not even been out a year.

Oh yeah, remember that video Sandra had about dudes who have been in prison.

I am sure this soft shade of beige was somebody’s BEYOTCH!!!!! :rolf:

M3z Says:

That’s right ladies and gents get the out extra butter please

________________________________________________________

GOT EM!!!!!!! :lol: Now let’s see if they try to say that it’s not him.

qtipthecat says:

That is him. I think it looks just like him, just different lighting. You are no joke, Sandra Rose. I Love it and since I worked all weekend, I really don’t want to do naything today except read this.

:popcorn:

M3z says:

It must be the D! that caused her to mess with a con..she better be careful. Doesn’t she watch Lock-Up!!!

qtipthecat says:

oops i meant to say anything.

nika405 says:

I like the movie theater butter flavored :popcorn: Does anyone here follow her on twitter?

M3z says:

@ mirsmommy LOL! SURE DID

SangriaSugar says:

:popcorn: Imma stay tuned!!

Soulstar81 says:

@ texarican mamacita

Well, it’s snowing here and I’m not going outside so I will just pop some :popcorn: and wait for the show to commence.

free says:

he has been in jail (the second time) since 2004, got out in may 2009, and they got married november 1, 2009. must be packing. or maybe he just stole her heart :danban1: !

chase says:

I gotta go to the gym and I know I am gonna come back too dozens of post about this mess…..

Put a sock in it, Kimmy!

She wants to be portrayed as the consumate Black professional who has it all…with the good-looking man to boot. But that is not the case. She is superficial…right on down to the man she chose to be her husband. So now her poorly constructed image has been doused with lighter fluid and have burned down in a matter of two days…FROM PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON BLOGS OF ALL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

SHANIASMOMMA says:

SORRY! NOT HIM ….THE EYES ARE DIFFERENT AN THE NOSE …THEY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE LIGHT SKINNED …MAN YA WORST THAN THE PINKTOES……

Mz.Williams says:

I’m sorry but he looks suspect anyway.

RemieBaby says:

I think its him. Look at those damn eyebrows!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

I need the backstory becasue if that’s him-those charges and convictiopn may not sit well with future clients. Unless lawyers need street cred, too :shrug:

But what I do know is this, when you have money and success you can afford to be more choosy in a mate as your finanical situtation doesn’t have to dictate what you have to put up with and your real priorites are brought to the forefront. Maybe he treats her well, brings her lunch and never takes more than thirty minutes to come pick her up if she calls. he might know all her favorite everything and when to deliver what. I’m just saying that kind of success makes little stuff alot more important to you. Like the flip side of sticking with cheating ballers just becasue of the perks and status.

Al-Ameera says:

One thing you gotta love about Sandra is, friend or no friend, if there is a story that a$$ will be put on blast. Sometimes, no most times there is a slant depending on how cool she is with you but hey, who’s perfect. LOL

Kimmy says:

Jewelry Says:

Put a sock in it, Kimmy!
    ______________________________________________

You put a sock in it!! LOL.

I am just trying to be a little light at the tunnel for her. But, hell after all of the stuff that ya’ll are pulling up about him…I don’t think I can keep being the VOICE OF REASON. Damn, Phaedra…I tried my sister. But, sh!t you’re on your own now girlfriend.

nika405 says:

If the DOC has the birthday and middle name wouldn’t public records have the same? Are marriage records public in GA? If so just compare the two.

Jewelry says:

Go easy on me, Kimmy! Just wanted to make sure you did not have your head in the sand on this one :-)

Kimmy says:

Princess Smarty-Pants Says:

___________________________________________________

I :cosign: with everthing you said. That’s all I was trying to say. But, I got told to put a sock in it. :smile:

I’m going back to my previous statement and sticking by it this time. Yes, I am flip-flopping…but so what. LOL.

intensemocha says:

WHO GIVES A SHIAT-EVERYONE HAS A PAST AND I’M CERTAIN NOW HE’S LEGIT OR ELSE HIS WIFE WOULDN’T EVEN CONSIDER DOING THE SHOW

HE’S PAID HIS DEBT TO SOCIETY-DIDN’T SAY HE RAPED OR MOLESTED A CHILD

DAYUM NICCAS LOVE TO BE CRABS IN A BUCKET!

NOBODY WILL ADMIT IT BUT HOW MANY OF YOU ARE MARRIED TO FORMER BLOCK BOYS????-LOL

AND FOR THE RECORD MY FIANCE HAS NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A JAIL CELL-AND IF HE HAD AND HE’D TURNED HIS LIFE AROUND I WOULD STILL LOVE HIM JUST THE SAME

SOMETIMES IT TAKES A GOOD WOMAN TO MAKE A MAN TURN HIS LIFE AROUND

ReadTheBlog says:

Surely she could do better than to intentionally get with a criminal. Then again, she could be making $ by representing his criminal counterparts. Same with the dating the rappers and ballers.

But Oh well

SHANIASMOMMA says:

I NEED TO SEE THE MARRIAGE LICENSE WITH HIS NAME ON IT AN THE INMATE PHOTO WITH HIM NAME NEXT TO IT! …THAT IS THE PROOF I WANT …ANYONE CAN SEND SANDRA A PICK AN SAY ITS SOMEBODY …..

ggouch says:

that left eyebrow says……………YES. Unless, the dude in the mugshot and Apollo (love the name BTW) went to the same esthetician,

OFF TOPIC

@nika

Refresh or clear your cookies so you can see my new gravi of my Frenchie in her pink Polo shirt. She is giving me fever with her little chunky fierce self :lol:

Kimmy says:

@ Jewelry…we are cool. :smile:

msthrowitnthebag says:

Awwwww Damn!!!!! we r going to blow it up. we need her and all her mess to make it on to the show. But at the rate you’ll going Bravo gonna cancel her a$$,b4 she gets any camera time…we gotta chill!!!…then swoop down on that A$$ after the ink on the contracts have dried…lol

************************************************
    Are you saying she is a cooter licker? :shrug:

intensemocha says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE “IS” A LAWYER

AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE “IS” MARRIED

WHAT THE FUG IS YOU TALKING ABOUT WHO SAID SHE WAS EVER TRYING TO PORTRAY SHE HAD A GOODY TWO SHOE PROFESSIONAL WOMAN IMAGE-

NICCAS STAY BELIEVING A MOFO HAS TO PROVE SOMETHING TO THEM

YOU AINT GOD AND YOU DON’T HAVE A HEAVEN NOR HELL TO PUT HER IN

SO WHO GIVES A FLYING FLUG WHAT YOU THING ABOUT “HER” OR THE “MAN” SHE MARRIED

Al-Ameera says:

SOMETIMES IT TAKES A GOOD WOMAN TO MAKE A MAN TURN HIS LIFE AROUND
    ************************
    Agreed. If you truly have turned your life around it should fall into a sea of forgetfulness but we know that is not reality.

But it’s still hilarious cuz no one is really off limits when it comes to Sandra. I thought her and Phaedra were cool.

ohpretty1 says:

Kimmy Says:

—————————————

Her beauty, education and profession were celebrated in the post about her joining RHOA…I’m serious.
    If this were a friend/family member of yours, you’d have no concern with her job, but with her new felon. We all know that her above attributes don’t make her immune to being a fool for ‘love.’

free says:

the eyebrows tell it. there was also another pic on the parole site but i can’t get to it now. anyway, i believe she must already be prepared for this to come out.

as i’ve said before, everybody deserves a second chance but i think she needs to fall back before she tries to battle with the ladies on RHOA or anybody else.

Y’all know what this means. If Apollo got prison time for RACKETEERING, then Beyonce is looking at prison time too. The Feds don’t play!

ggouch says:

Watch this female…I mean male…have a twin all of a sudden ______________________________________ :rofl: Jewl, I’m e-whip you!!!

___________________________
    M3z Says:

That’s right ladies and gents get the out extra butter please

___________________________________________________
    You go ahead and get your Sherlock on!!! Perhaps SR should sidebar with you about being a part…OOPS I mean..STARTING…cause she doesn’t have one…..her FACT Finding team. I’mjustsayn…But that’s Auntie for you….

Intense,

Not only do you make zero sense…but you are creepy as all get out.

I am enjoying this roasting!!!!!

texarican mamacita says:

Don’t do it, Sandra. Please leave Beyonce out of this post, there is already enough yelling in here and now it just going to louder!!!! :rofl:

Sandra Rose Says:

*****************************************
    Unless you are a rapper who lives in ATL and get caught with an army load of guns. :coffee:

SHANIASMOMMA says:

AN IF IT IS HIM , WHICH I DOUBT …HE COMMITED THE CRIME YEARS AGO SO HE CSN REDEEM HIMSELF EVERYONE DOES THINGS THEY REGRET

ohpretty1 says:

iscream Says:

************************************************
    Are you saying she is a cooter licker?

————————————–
    No…dropping hints that he plays for another team.

Blessed30 says:

Sandra, That is Apollo Nida. I use to date him in High School at Dunwoody High Sophmore year. It last a only a few months. He was a lady’s man and lied about every little thing. When I saw your post I instantly said….omg that is Apollo Nida. Good Luck Phaedra!

ReadTheBlog says:

Intense, you have a low IQ, don’t you? Were you in the LD classes in school? Reading your post is like reading every single word on it’s own separate flash card.

Chile, I try to nigganore you – I really do, but I wish Sandra would ban you.

yvonne79 says:

Leave to do some work and look what I come back to
    :popcorn:

Al-Ameera says:

iscream Says:

**************************
    Wooooooo ya’ll are really cuttin up in here today! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Wow.

ReadTheBlog says:

Sorry for being a meanie, today, y’all :-)

texarican mamacita says:

:rofl: and :popcorn: all at the same time. Ya’ll are killin me today!

KayCeiSoul says:

DEAD, ARISEN, AND DEAD AGAIN @ RTB! :rofl:

nika405 says:

@ Tex, I’m still seeing Betty Boob, I can see others updated pic’s but not yours. Can anyone else see it? My BF is a groomer so he know of a breeder who has a litter coming in the spring…..I want one soooo bad. My neigbhor had one named Pebbles and she was the cutest thing ever!

ohpretty1 says:

like reading every word on it’s own flashcard…..whew :rofl: I must use that the next time I hear John Lewis speak.

jlojones2007 says:

oh well no biggie. can someone plz tell me how to change this baby pic?

@Iscream FAVOR aint FAIR :coffee:

@RTB DEAD_____________ :rofl:

chase says:

RTB—funny is all I can say….rotflmao… Classic!

M3z says:

@ ggouch Girl I don’t play that when it comes to public records….my family has some businesses so we have to do background checks on folks we deal with.

And great idea about fact-checking! I’m the queen of it. I helped out my friend who is a host of a radio station, when Jon Wall (UK basketball player) got arrested :LOL:

Hey Sandy I would be glad to join the fact-check squad..where do I sign up?

:popcorn: and :koolaid2:

ggouch says:

Just a thought folks……BUT Why are we using terms like “Potray” an Attorney, “Potray” a successful black woman…Potray Potray Potray. That word is defined as some one who depicts something or sombody.

So she is not POTRAYING anything…She is an Attorney. She is a successful black woman and so on.

chase says:

I can’t see it either, I cleared my cache and everything…

SHANIA:

He has not been out of prison long enough to redeem himself. This man has been to PRISON…TWICE!!! He is a repeat offender which means that he has a penchant for run-ins with the law. More than likely, he has a high probability of committing another act and returning to prison. Her taste of fame, fledgling fortune, and spotty notoriety will not be enough to cover up his appetite for fast money and hustling. I mean, dude is 42 years old and has spent two stints in prison and the rest of that time before being caught committing crimes….to the degree that he would be tried and convicted of such a high level felony. This guy has an appetite for fast money and by her connecting him to her semi-successful inner circle, will only further feed that appetite. This is an embarrassment waiting to happen…

Talk about a PR nightmare once this falls apart.

@ Texa and Nika, I’m still seeing the Betty Boop with her cowboy outfit.

ggouch says:

RTB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: stop being mean baby!!! KEEP being funny though!!! you aint right.

seximoni35 says:

that is him in this picture. i have known him for years. the above email is all true. he hasnt to long been out. we didnt even know he was married untill now! lol

grabbing some more :popcorn:

babygirlcaramel says:

@ Sandra – The name Apollo Nida did appear in this link below. With a description of the case against him. So I guess you got your answer: http://ga.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.%5CGA%5C2006%5C20061128_0001611.GA.htm/qx

@nika

I have never been a crazy about my dog kinda person even though I have had dogs for a long time; my Frenchie has cast a spell on me and turned me into that person you see talking to their pup like they understand what the hell you are saying :lol: I love her so much with her grumpy looking self.

Soulstar81 says:

@ readtheblog…

nigganore…I almost choked on my :popcorn:

ggouch says:

Jewelry Says:

Intense,

…but you are creepy as all get out.
    ________________________________________________________
    dayum!!!! :rofl: WHY is she creepy though?

Candi Apple says:

Well better for her when he starts his white collar crimes on her bank account. A$$ up cheek down. I don’t know her history but if she is trying to sell herself as classy and educated her image is now damaged.

aqtpie says:

iscream Says:

WalkingKontradiction says:

Ok…really people, so what? If he did the crime, and he has redeemed himself then what? What will we say? Oh no, you did something wrong therefore you should be punished forever? I mean he’s been charged and in this country I always thought it was innocent until proven guilty…how many people have been accused of something they didn’t do only to be persecuted as if it were the truth? Please don’t all raise your hands at once! Again I say I’m over this double(see race) standard when it comes to these situations!

nika405 says:

HOLD UP Y’ALL! This same thing happened to Khandi before she started on RHOA. Remember AJ was supposed to be so broke she bought her own ring, and he had a gazillion BM’s. I see you Sandra/Pheadra/Bravo. When that info leaked on AJ we were waiting for the show to start with baited breath.

Kimmy says:

ohpretty1 Says:

Kimmy Says:

—————————————

_____________________________________________________

No, I would not have a problem if a family member was dating or married to an ex-convict, as long as he treated her with the love and respect that she deserves and had learned from his past mistakes and was leading a better more constructive life. Seriously, are we suppose to continue to punish convicted felons for mistakes made in the past?

mizzdallas says:

:ROFL: DEAD @ RTB ( Thats why I e-heart you keep it 100%)

va_shawty says:

It looks like him to me! :shrugs: Also, dating a man with money, doesn’t make you a gold digger… “Now I ain’t sayin’ she a gold digger, but she ain’t messin’ wit’ no broke niggas.” LOL! Seriously, she is an attorney. If she is stacking paper, there’s nothing wrong with wanting a man who is doing the same.

free says:

he is only 31yo. there is another picture of him in the parolee database. it’s him.

texarican mamacita says:

Aw w w w man, I can see it on my computer.

@Jewelry # 81

Those are my sentiments exactly. I can kinda sorta see one time making a mistake but twice and for such heavy charges bordering on organized crime being that he was charged along with some of his “buddies” with racketeering. But I’m sure it was just some misunderstanding or THE MAN keeping him down and making him steal other folks money. More power to her, but not me.

Heeyyyyy y’all

@Texa

That little dog is too cute!

@RTB :rofl:

:popcorn: It’s on and popping in here.

Al-Ameera says:

Jewelry Says:

SHANIA:

*************************
    I was thinking it but you said it. He has not even been home a year.
    Whatever the case, I wish her the best!

SHANIASMOMMA says:

I HOPE ITS HIM …CAUSE YA WOULD BE CRUSHED IF IT IS NOT !……DID ANYONE PULL THEIR MARRIAGE LICENSE ? CAUSE WE ARE ONLY GOING ON WHAT SOMEONE SAID :My loyal reader sent this mugshot which she alleges to be of Phaedra’s husband Apollo Nida
    I GOOGLED AN LOOKED FOR ANY INFO DISCLOSING HER HUSBANDS NAME …AN I DIDN’T FIND ANYTHING ….NOT A NAME…..

atltx says:

Maybe he’s treating her like a queen and not asking for a dime. Maybe they connected on a level that most folks never get an opportunity to understand. Why not be happy for her. Seriously…a woman can not be that beautiful and accomplished and be rotten to the core…there’s more to this than meets the eye.

Ebony says:

Good Afternoon SR fam :coffee:

Thats not him

miss_meka says:

Sandra what does Beyonce have to do with this story?

ggouch says:

If you were an ex-con…wouldn’t you marry an Attorney too? I’m just saying..the bruh covered his baises

Jewelry says:

I’m sorry…I meant 31…LOL!

(Math was always my worst subject in school along with Science)

If you go to the parole status and click on the pic link, you will see that this is ol’ girl…I meant ol’ boy!

SHANIASMOMMA says:

AWWW! MAN I JUST LOOKED AT THE PAROLE PIC ….YEP THAT’S HIM …..I TRIED …

@Renegade

Thanks, you see her giving face and smiling with her eyes :lol:

OFF TOPIC:

I can’t believe they are releasing those missionaries in Haiti so willy nilly. Wonder what would have happened if some foreigners tried to take some U.S. citizen children out of the country after a natural disaster without proper paperwork, under false pretenses and convert them to another religion :coffee:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Sandra Rose Says:
    ———————————————

THAT’S ALL YOU COULD COME UP WITH? YOU WERE SINGING PRAISES THE OTHER DAY. THE FEDS DO PLAY, ASK T.I.! EVERYTHING AIN’T FOR EVERYBODY. LET’S SEE IF BEYONCE(HERSELF) MAKE IT TO COURT ON THE CHARGES.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

HE SLIMMED DOWN ALOT !…I GUESS PRISON WILL DO THAT TO YOU

RemieBaby says:

*****************************************
    @ iscream

*in my best flava flav voice* WOW!!!!!!!

:ROFL:

@Ebony

That’s him…we’ve done the research…he’s on parole until 2021.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

:shotsfired:

free says:

@shania’s momma, i got his name from the wedding channel, which has a part of their macy’s registry up. maybe she should sue them.

ohpretty1 says:

Not at all, especially if those mistakes REMAIN in the past. For the sake of their marriage, I hope he remains on the straight and narrow.

nika405 Says:

*****************************************************

I wish Bravo would come on and pay me for helping build up hype for this wack show. But apparently they don’t know I even exist. :coffee:

intensemocha says:

SIT AND SPIN!!!!!! YA HEARD UNTIL I GET BANNED I’M GOING TO POST-AND ACTUALLY RESPONDING AND ADDRESSING ME MAKES IT OBVIOUSLY APPARENT THAT YOU DON’T COMPREHEND THE MEANING OF THE WORD “IQ”

AND SENSE “IQ” CAME UP WHY DON’T WE TOY WITH A FEW WORDS AND THEIR MEANING SUCH AS COMPREHENSION AND RELEVANCE-IT’S OBVIOUS YOU OR YOUR CO-SIGNING BUDDIES LACK KNOWLEDGE OF THE MEANING OF BOTH THESE WORDS SEEING THAT NEITHER ONE OF YOU ADDRESSED THE CONTENT OF MY POST

DUMB AZZ-

ALL YOU DID WAS CONFIRM MY ORIGINAL POST THAT YALL BOTH ARE SOME GREEN-EYED, CRABS POSTING ABOUT A WOMAN WHOSE A LAWYER AND MARRIED -HER STATUS ALONE JUST MADE YOU WANT TO PICK APART AND FIND SOMETHING WRONG TYPICAL NICCAS

SIT AND SPIN HEFFAS, SIT AND SPIN & “IQ” THAT

JEALOUS HEFFAS

biglegs36 says:

So all yall just going to ignore the fact that Phaedra baby hair is slicked down!

MsKnowIT says:

He is out of jail now and obviously turned his life around – I admire her for her hardwork and career and trust that she made the right choice for a husband.

He deserves a second chance just like we ALL do.

miss_meka Says:
    Sandra what does Beyonce have to do with this story?

****************************************************

Beyonce was recently charged with racketeering along with her mother, Tina. Please try and keep up with the rest of us. :coffee:

Ebony says:

Hey @Rene

If thats him, he cleans up nice

Ebony says:

Lock Bey up so she can take a break

@Big :lolol:

@ texarican, nowwwwww I see that cute dog. :lol: I had to delete files or something…

Heeey rene and Ebony.

Running out :popcorn:, need to go to the store, y’all don’t say anything else until I get back *runs to the store*

Jewelry says:

…and I get so tired of people thinking that lawyers are being broke off like that…no they are not! I know people with a law degree and who are dead broke. Yet, they walk around saying, “I am a lawyer” this and that and people eyes just get all bugged like they just met a person who has more money than the mega-millions jackpot.

Just like everybody selling real estate are not rich. Just like everyone who is practicing medicine is not rich. You would be surprised the number of doctors, lawyers, consultants, event coordinators (LOL @ that one), etc. who are dead a** broke. I am glad that the people I socialize with are legit (teachers, middle managers, ministers, legitimate Black business owners who you would not think are stacked because of how they carry themselves, social workers, individuals who have successful non-profit organizations, individuals from true old-monied families) and lead a very simple life.

Thanking the Lord Above for balance!

What parole pic? Link please?

WalkingKontradiction says:

And another thing>>>>>>> T.I>>>LIL WAYNE>>>>>P.DIDDY>>>>> Come on people, they all have been in trouble with the law and what? Yall still listen, ok maybe not everyone but they still make a living, we’ll say that…also when did Phaedra ever “present” herself as some holier than thou saint? I read the other post and I missed that part…#justsaying :coffee:

Ebony says:

@ Big

I am just trying to ingore the face that her and her husband look like brother and sister :coffee:

RemieBaby says:

@ texarican mamacita

I was watching CNN the other day and I got a very weird warren jeffs, utah, cult vibe from them. They seemed very nonchalant about the seriousness of the charges.

Ebony says:

:cya: Ms. kay

SHANIASMOMMA says:

Registrant Co-Registrant Location Wedding Date

Phaedra Parks Apollo Nida GA 11/1/2009 Macy’s
    Man i tried to cut him a break !…but if she like him i love him!

M3z says:

@SHANIASMOMMA you have to go to vital records in person to request marriage license and there is usually a fee $10-20…can’t find everything on the net

MsKnowIT Says:

He deserves a second chance just like we ALL do.

**************************************************

Hi Phaedra! :welcome:

Jewerly said

************************************
    :cosign: It’s called student loans :lol:

intensemocha says:

AGAIN AN ATTEMPT TO THROW SALT

WHO GIVES A SHIAT ABOUT HOW MUCH $$$ A LAWYER MAKES THE FACT OF THE MATTER SHE DID WHAT IT TAKES TO OBTAIN A LAW DEGREE AND PASS THE BAR

DUH-!?!? IT’S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT’S NOT SO EASILY ACHIEVED

SOUNDS TO ME SOMEONE IS ENVIOUS AND INSECURE IN THEIR OWN

AND I’M CERTAIN THE TYPE OF LAW SHE’S PRACTICING AND JUDGING BY HER PREVIOUS CLIENTS SHE’S PAID

LOL-MAKES YOU MAD JUST TO THINK ABOUT IT HUH

YEAH YOU JEALOUS

:offtopic:

Fashion icon Alexander McQueen died :(

chase says:

How is any one jealous and how in the world do we know he turned his life around?

biglegs36 Says:

—-
    __________DEAD :rofl: bahahahahaha

SHANIASMOMMA says:

sandra i just emailed it to you ! …i email the exact pic!

Ebony says:

@ Sandra

:rofl: Is that really her?

@walking comment 125

I agree. Add their favorite criminal Chris Brown to the list.

Kimmy says:

Sandra Rose Says:

miss_meka Says:
    Sandra what does Beyonce have to do with this story?

****************************************************

_________________________________________________
    :rofl: Sandra, now that was funny!!!

MissRN says:

*******************************************************
    Please believe Beyonce ‘stans’ will be having a Joe Clark rally if she was to be put in prison!!!

Thanks @texarican mamacita

AprilRain says:

Yup Yup, thats him :) Hey listen if you put your life out there with things like “A Reality Show” then yea people are gonna get all up in your buisness ok,, I trip on these “Reality” people that don’t like the heat after they bring the fire. I’ll be damn if I ever agree to do one lol u people would eat me alive!!! But hey, comes with the Territory que no.

Inmate #553383, can you please step forward? Yep, that’s the same dude. Thanks @ Free.

SHANIASMOMMA says:

British fashion icon Alexander McQueen commits suicide days after death of his beloved mother

I can’t really tell if it’s him. His eyebrows are HUGE and you can’t see them in the mugshot. What does he do for a living?

M3z says:

@ Sandra

to see the pic go to www(dot)ga(dot)gov –> Legal, public, and consumer affairs —> courts and correction services –> know thy neighbor parolee database. And type his name you will see his info and a link for the pic

So Phaedra a.k.a Missknowitall,

did you represent your hubby or any of his sidekicks for being involved in organized crime or for their participation in the Chop Shop business (stolen cars parts)? How buff was he when he got out of his multi year second stint in the joint? Do you do his eyebrows for him? Do you have a nice car and if so does it have GPS tracking just in case it comes up “missing”?

@ Bird, I asked that question yesterday but I didn’t receive an answer. :shrugs:

nika405 says:

@ Sandra, Bravo needs to cut that check asap! BRAVO GIVE SANDRA SOME MONEY! I went to Macy’s website and looked at the registry….well heeled folks get all the cheap stuff first too! :rofl: I’m trying to do the least amount of work possible just so I can keep logging on today!

iscream Says:

@walking comment 125

I agree. Add their favorite criminal Chris Brown to the list.
    ****************************************
    Shoot she done approved links got me looking crazy like Toya. comment # 128 now. (BINGO).

pointhimout says:

DEAD @ 136. too, too funny.

aqtpie says:

:rofl: @ Sandra’s a$$!

Candi Apple says:

Didn’t Jaque Reed (sp) from Lets Talk About Pep go on a date with an Ex-Con. OOHH and she decided to go on a second date with the Ex-Con. He changed his life around and now writes for a trashy sex magazine lol. But he worked really hard at changing his life around.

I stand on both sides of the issue to be honest. I think Pestcontrol (sp) husband needs more time out in the world before anyone can say he changed his life around it takes hard work 7 months is not long time.

Intense…

…and I did what it took to obtain a Master’s degree…

…and I will be doing what it takes to obtain a Ph. D beginning in 2011…

..your point???

Daisy says:

Dont leave Jay Z off the list doesnt he have a record as well for stabbing somebody or something?

Daisy says:

@Candi that would be Birds brother that Jacque went out with who is a cutie by the way as I said in the other post :coffee:

iscream says:

Am I the only one who thinks this roast is wrong? :shrug:

For all we know she was down with him before he was arrested. Shoot maybe he took the bid for her because she had a better chance of “making it” on the outside. It hasn’t even been proven that she will join the show now any and everyone knows things about her that she may not have wanted them to know.

Daisy says:

Sandra you are in rare form today :rofl:

Cinderella says:

Im not a Beyonce fan, but she hasn’t been charged w/ a crime. And I highly doubt she will be.

Daisy says:

@Iscream right or wrong its funny as HAIL :rofl: You know I am the Queen of FORGIVNESS so if she likes it I love it!

Daisy Says:

****************************************
    *singing

Jigga, Kelly NOT GUILTY!!!

& and if he was found guilty at least it was for fighting a MAN!… :coffee:

2thick4u says:

WOW…I’m speechless…LMAO!!!

Daisy says:

Yeah like the tape with him mushing the young lady I mean his friend :rolleyes: His shyt stinks as well he did his fair share of dirt like everybody else!

:rofl: @ Sandra.

@daisy

Not to turn this into a whose fist is bigger post but that was a clip of a nano second. No one knows what really went down with that clip. WE ALL KNOW what CB did to Rhianna. A mush (playful or not) vs a fist? Maybe that girl was all up in his face like everyone tried to blame Rhianna for Chris Beating the blood out of her face.

intensemocha says:

THE POINT IS SHE MARRIED THE MAN AND DON’T NEED ANY OF YOU TO APPROVE HIM AS HER HUSBAND

RATHER HE’S A CONVICT OR NOT-MOFOS DISHING OUT ADVICE AS IF SHE WAS ASKING YALL TO BEGIN WITH IF SHE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR A HUSBAND

SHE’S MADE HER CHOICE ALREADY AND “SHE’S” THE ONLY ONE WHOSE GOT TO DEAL WITH HIS AZZ

DEUCES -YALL “BAD GIRLZ WANNABES” A.K.A LOW SELF-ESTEEM, ENVIOUS FOR NO APPARENT REASON, CRAB MENTALITY HAVING CHICKS ARE KILLING ME

JUST FROM THE POST THAT SHE’S GOING TO BE THE NEW MEMBER OF THE HOUSEWIVES AND SEEING A PIC OF HER AND HER HUSBAND-YALL HEFFAS COULDN’T GOOGLE HER AND HER MAN FAST ENOUGH TO DIG UP SOME “ALLEGED DIRT” CALLING THE WOMAN ALL OUT HER NAME AND SPEAKING ABOUT HER HUSBAND’S AS IF YALL PERSONALLY KNOW HIM

A :party: OF :chickenhead:’S YOUR ALL IN GOOD COMPANY A BUNCH OF HATERS

If you’re going to post in response to someone calling you dumb, you should at least make sure your response is coherent and grammatically correct. Especially if in this response you are supposedly also calling people dumb and challenging their IQ (which by the way is two words). #imjustsaying :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

WITHOUT SAYING ANY NAMES, YOU LOVE TO CALL PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR NAMES AND THEN GET MAD WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT YOU LIKE.
    HERE IS A WORD FOR YOU WITH YOUR HIGH “IQ”

HYPOCRITE

…whatever…

At least the BLACK guy I am courting is a legitimate business man with several high-income generating businesses in two states and who also has a degree from the Wharton School of Business…

:cheer1:

Ebony says:

@ IM you need some d!@k :coffee:

Daisy Says:

Yeah like the tape with him mushing the young lady I mean his friend His shyt stinks as well he did his fair share of dirt like everybody else!
    ________________________________________________________

Boy do I remember that video of him mushing that woman.

I’m confused, I thought this was a gossip website :shrug:

:rofl: @ Ebony

gypsyeyes says:

@Ebony- I’m starting to think that she doesn’t like d!@k the way she is always hanging from Bey’s teets.

Candi Apple says:

@daisy then you must think Apollo is a knock out. :rofl:

Time will tell if he is out on vacation from home or he changed his zipcode forever. With Pestcontrol paying all the bills he may have hung his criminal hat up.

Ebony says:

@ Gypsy

If she does’t like d!@k she needs to go :lick: something

Daisy says:

@Iscream nano second or not I rememba all the a man should NEVER lay hand on a woman :coffee: You already know where I stand on the matter I go hard for both Chris and Rihanna and I believe we will never know what truly happend in the car that lead up to Chriannagate. Since we were talking about criminals and you threw out CB/TI I added Jay to make the list more complete we wont lose sleep over it.

@gyp :rofl:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@ INTENSE, why are you so mean? I’m willing to bet you’ve never won, hell, ENTERED, a “Say Something Nice” challenge

@Sandra, if we stop commenting in this one can we get a :newpost: and did you ban Attorney Mom? And whathappened to Sean garrett? It’s all your fault that I’m checking for him now, becasue before seeinghim here everytime I heard his name I automatically thought of the chubby kid with the scary looking shim boyfriend hybrid thing. What’s his name? Yeah, Sean Kingston

@Free thanks, for the hair information, but I’m not familiar with the local neighborhoods, what or where is SWATS and the name of the salon?

@Iscream, You are hilarious in a dry and sarcastic kinda way. Loves it!

@Daisy, I’m ready to soup-and-sock-can-a-batch who step to you wrong. You are my ride or die friend in the head for life.

@Texarican mamacita, yes your dog gives good face.

intensemocha says:

Intense…

…and I did what it took to obtain a Master’s degree…

…and I will be doing what it takes to obtain a Ph. D beginning in 2011…

..your point???
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOUR NOT THE SUBJECT OF THE POST SHE AND HER HUSBAND IS-SO WHY IS YOUR DEGREE RELEVANT

AGAIN

THERE GOES THAT THING CALLED “COMPREHENSION” AGAIN

MY POINT WAS CLEARLY STATED IN MY POST

NOBODY HERE IS STANNING FOR OLE GIRL SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY THINK SHE’S A PAID LAWYER-YOU TRYING TO BREAK DOWN THAT SHE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A PAID LAWYER (WHICH YOU CAN’T ATTEST TO)JUST CLEARLY SHOWS YOU ARE ENVIOUS CAUSE YOUR SPECULATING SHE DOESN’T HAVE MONEY AND WHAT’S YOUR POINT????

HER BEING A LAWYER IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT ALL IN ITSELF-WAS THE POINT WORK ON THAT COMPREHENSION ALONG WITH THAT PHD, IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT YOU COULD ACHIEVE ONCE YOU GET A HANDLE ON BOTH OF THESE-ENDLESS

MANY POSTERS ON HERE HAVE DEGREES, MYSELF INCLUDED, BUT WE WEREN’T DISCUSSING OUR DEGREES BUT THE FACT THAT YOU IMPLIED THAT EVERYONE WAS UP IN ARMS ABOUT HER BEING A PAID LAWYER AND SHE MAY BE BROKE-CLEARLY IT BOTHERS YOU WHEN OTHERS GET SHINE

CONGRATS AND A BIG KUDOS TO YOU-NOW DO YOU FEEL BETTER???

YOU HAD YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE NOW GIVE HER, HER TURN-SMOOCHES

cheeks8683 says:

dang im all late…i go and do some work and i come here and there is 180+ comments already…dang who we roasting today? i don’t have time to read all the comments lol

@ tex:

It is a gossip site…except some people tend to take themselves too seriously. It’s not like we are writing a dissertation…so if I want to act a fool up in here I will act a pure-d-fool!!!

Daisy says:

@Candi I thought Jacques date/Birds brother was nice looking so did a few other ladies on here and my “real friends” He didnt make my panties moist but I thought he was nice looking gentleman.

@Princess I am loyal to a fault I am working on it though :lol: Thanks!

babygirlcaramel says:

Damn IM sounds like she’s taking the comments about Apollo personally. I’m starting to think she’s Phaedra or one of her homegirls! #imjustsaying

mizzdallas says:

@princesssmarty pants

attorneymom is NOT ban she just choose NOT to comment on this blog anymore! besides she is doing BIGGER things now!

back on topic:

I see @iscream stans hard for her camel! lol!

Daisy says:

@Candi forgot to add Apollo is not ugly but he isnt my cup of tea either

intensemocha says:

THIS A FUGGIN BLOG AND NOT AN ENGLISH CLASS MY DEAR

AND I CAN HOLD MY OWN I ROLL DOLO ALL DAY-FUG THESE HEFFAS

AND THE WORD “IQ” WAS MENTION BY YOUR FELLOW “MEAN GIRLZ”

AND AS FAR AS NEEDING D$CK DEARIES-SCROLL BACK UP TO MY SECOND POST WHERE I MENTIONED MY FIANCE

WEDDING DAY 8/14/10 GETTING PLENTY THANK YOU!!!

SIT AND SPIN, SIT AND SPIN-I’M JUST SAYIN

mizzdallas says:

Jewelry Says:

@ tex:

********************************

:cosign: well said! sandra, we need a wine emoticons, I dont drink or sip coffee!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Mizzdallas, Okay cool, (Go ‘head Attorney Mom) Just liked her POV’s a lot of times.

Daisy says:

@Candi I am talking about the guy Jacque went out with this week not the big light skin guy she went out with in the 1st/2nd ep.

@Mizz go head and rep for AM :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

I’ve said it once and I will say it again. Typing in all caps doesn’t make you right or sound smart it just irritates the flvck out of us. If that is how you wanna get your point across than ok but damn you are so angry.I bet your keyboard doesn’t even have letters on them because you pound on it so hard.

geezy says:

As a lawyer she has/had to know that who she chooses to MARRY or have a relationship with has major bearing on her career?

Hey I’m all for love and if he has turned from criminal behavior (GREAT) but to marry a felon? CAREER SUICIDE literally!!

mizzdallas says:

@intense

are you gonna send sandra pics of your wedding so that she can post on her blog?

RemieBaby says:

@ biglegs36

**SCROLLS UP TO SEE THE BABY HAIRS**

:rofl: I wonder if she use a tooth brush and JAM like I used to lol

Jewelry says:

…because you are claiming that everybody and the Easter bunny is jealous of Bonnie and Clyde. My point was to show you that she is not the only one who has ish going for herself…so do others…and not with a career criminal at that…face it, she has poor decision-making skills and a very poor self-esteem when it comes to relating to the opposite sex.

@Jewelry

Ok, I thought that is why I come here. And as far as Phaedra is concerned, if she wanted the limelight, she sure found it.

@MizzDallas

Are you having alot of snow like us up here in the Denton area? we have just under a foot right now and it’s still coming down.

geezy Says:

*****************************************
    & this is why I think there is more to the story. They may have been lovers before he went to jail and for all we know he took a bid for her. :shrug:

mizzdallas says:

gypsyeyes Says:

*****************************************

DEAD >>>>>>>>>>>> :ROFL:

Stop it! I need to do some work, I get off early because of the snow and I just need to do some work please stop it! lol

:throwing hands in the air:
    Well maybe you need a strap on and flvck him. #imjustsaying

mizzdallas says:

Tex

girl I work downtown not too far from denton area and I live in the suburbs so they letting us off early today and we will open out offices @ 10am tomorrow thats if it dont freeze up to ice in the morning!

:shotsfired:

I’m out. This post just took a turn to a personal level.

@ Intense

I love your sit and spin comment it makes me :lol: everytime. I remember my son had one of those damn things as a baby.

msdanielle says:

if you have an opposing view of things be ready to be called jealous, a hater, or envious. i’ve learned that from this blog or blogs in general.

i do find it a little annoying that people MUST pick apart your life as if it’s rather far-fetched that you could be accomplished. HOWEVER that’s what happens when you opt to be in the public eye. this is not just a “nicca” thing as some of you so eloquently put it…if you need a reference check some of the blog’s dedicated to our white counterparts….

NOW the beauty is that we are ALL entitled to our opinion no matter if it’s the opposite of yours…you don’t have to agree with what the next person believes, says, does nor do you have to attack someone for having this said view.

Soulstar81 says:

Wow!! You guys are really going at each other. I think I’ll go back outside to help my nephew build a snowman.

TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOES NOT MAKE YOU RELEVANT. IT MAKES YOU SOUND AS IGNORANT AS EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE.

@gypsy :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

hey rene- what kind of red is that in that glass

nika405 says:

@ gypsyes :rofl: stop it, and with that ——-> to the kona!
    What happened to disagreeing without all the name calling? (using iscream & daisy as an example only) they disagreed and it never went off into name calling. This is a gossip blog! I am NOSEY and I love to see ppl being messy, so I will watch a good FB fight, twitter beef and come on here and comment, it does not make me jealous, bitter or broke.

come on yall lets hold hands and sing

*singing*
    Kum bay ya – my Lord, kum bay ya
    Kum bay ya – my Lord, kum bay ya
    Kum bay ya – my Lord, kum bay ya

:hug:

gypsyeyes says:

@Biglegs-she is looking a little Chili-ish. She’s very pretty non-the-less.

Soulstar81 says:

@ Ladyjustice

:hug: O Lord, kum bay ya.

gypsyeyes Says:

:throwing hands in the air:
    Well maybe you need a strap on and flvck him. #imjustsaying

———————————————————-
    Why did I just scream laughing and nothing came out
    :sick: :rofl: You’re a fool!!

ReadTheBlog says:

I rolls DOLO all day – :wtf: is that?

@mizzdallas

I never thought I would see so much dang snow in Texas, it doesn’t seem normal. It was almost white out conditions on the on I-35 going through Denton this morning. :wtf:

@nika

Me and Daisy are always going back and forth over something. I think the only thing we really agree on is music. I still e love her.

Wait until ATL housewives start back up. We really go at it then over that damn NeNe. & before you come in here with your TEAM NENE… :coffee: :p

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

@ M3z Says:”That is your boy. I just looked it up on GA dept of corrections if his full name is Apollo Edward Nida born 1978. Got out of jail 05/27/2009 . Charges RACKETEERING and THEFT BY REC STOLEN PROP. In Newton and Dekalb county.”

Good Job,lol…I gots my PC ready w X-TRA BUTTER & SALT!!!! That is DUDE mos def!!!!!

@gypsy

That ish right there…that’s some good French Pinot Noir …Maison Louis Latour 2005 Marsannay…my cousin brought it back from France for me cause I love me some Pinot Noir.

gypsyeyes says:

No one should be taking things this serious. I have agreed with a lot of things that Intense has said in the past. It’s just when it gets personal that I can’t stand. I can’t help but to aggrivate because I’m in disbelief that ppl go this hard for people they don’t know.Now if you start talking about Ms.Jenkins, don’t nobody talk about Ms.Jenkins. It’s all in fun and for all that is taking it personal, actually buy a sit and spin and sit and spin.

:) IM, I e-love you girl from the eyes up.

WalkingKontradiction says:

Ok this post is getting hard to keep up with!

@Isc:
    I won’t even attempt to figure out what number your comment was but you said are you the only one who thinks this roast is wrong? Answer: No, you’re not and quite honestly I really don’t get it. Tiny isn’t even married to her ex-con and to be quite honest even if she was the thread would not have gotten this long with people arguing about this foolishness.

And to the person who said doing reality shows opens you up to this, mind you it STILL hasn’t been confirmed she’s doing the show and already people are passing judgments and AGAIN I say when did this woman EVER present herself as holier than thou? We all have skeletons and believe me they come out whether you’re on reality t.v or not, people should remember that.

atltx says:

I just wanna see erbody get naked…that’s all i’m sayin…let’s wrestle in hershey’s syrup…I’m the only dude allowed by the way. That will help everyone make-up!

Candi Apple says:

@Daisy I thought he was well spoken but still an ex-con nonetheless. As I stated I stand on both sides of the fence if thats possible. He appeared to have changed his life around with hard work. Don’t know about the Apollo dude so many questions not enough answers. What does he do for a living aside from mugshot spreads on prison walls

I hear you #noshade

biglegs36 says:

Remibaby, she probably is using one of those soft toothbrushes that you get when you go to the dentist.

Um INSTENSEMOCHA! I have a question for you? How many sites have you been banned from? Just asking!

gypsyeyes says:

@atltx- do you know how hard it is to get hershey’s syrup out of your ears?

pointhimout says:

@224, where’s my effin gun. everything is always for the FISH. naked hershey syrup games, i coming with camera and leopard thong in hand. drink it all in boys, cuz mine might be bigger than yours.

Dang Sandra! You got mad photoshop skills! It looks like him to me. The mouth, the eyes, and eyebrows. Does anyone have his online prison info so we can see if he has tatoos? One more thing to compare him with. :-)

Seriously though, why would Phaedra put herself out there if she has skeletons waiting to break down the door? For that reason, I’m gonna say that it’s not him. She might be thirsty, but I don’t think she wants that kind of attention.

Kitrina says:

Damn the ATL housewife got one more hood aspect, I thought she was brought to bring some class to the show

gypsyeyes says:

@point-will it help if we were playing Sylvester in the background?

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@atltx I’m going in. But I also need you to accept the responsibilities of being the only man in the pit. You should consider bringing CivilEngineer with you though,

Pointhimout, you can come in too, just shoot me from my good side.

Soulstar81 says:

@ atltx, gypsy, and pointhimout…LOL!!

gypsyeyes says:

MKM-Sorry, I just saw your comment. I told you that I have no sense.

WalkingKontradiction says:

:rofl: Ok so I just re-read some of the comments and this is both hilarious and ridiculous!!! Why get so personal and start calling people names…what ever happened to agreeing to disagree respectfully :shrugs:

I’m out y’all…I’ll see the PM Clique later **waves**

atltx says:

@gypsyeyes

I got you…I keep diluted paint thinner handy at all times. It’s good for your skin…

Krysi J says:

wow, are you serious Sandra?………where do you find this shyt at?? LMAO!! :rofl:

you are *in my best Dave Chapelle/Rick James voice*

“COOOOOoold BLOOOoooooooDDDeeeDddd..”

Daisy says:

@Iscream you are my e sister as well and we agree on more than music..well maybe not but its still all good and yes I am still team NeNe :cheer: When I felt she was wrong last season I said so just like with CB I said he was wrong but I still supported him. I told ya I am loyal to a fault.

@Candi #noshade taken

I always say we can agree to disagree w/o being disagreeable (c) Warren Ballentine!

pointhimout says:

#231 hahaha. uh, i dont like those songs, or house music. blind fold him, you leave the room, and i’ll take it from there. when i’m done, u re-enter, remove his blindfold as he pecks you on the cheek and says ‘damn, i aint know you could do it like that.’ 1 down, several to go.

gypsyeyes says:

@atltx- what the ‘jeffreydaumer’ is really going on? diluted paint thinner for my ears. Please change your profile picture. As one of the few men that we have here at SR encourage you to show us what you are working with.
    Please and thank you!!

Daisy says:

@Krysi we may need you to do an e funeral so dont go to far :lol:

Candi Apple says:

@Daisy I knew which one you were talking about.

atltx says:

See…why dudes always gotta **** block…I roll dolo man…we can’t be accidently sword fighting while trying to dry hunch the women and stuff. That ain’t cool…

Ok…we can take turns in the pit.

atltx Says:

________________________________________________________

:rofl: You know what…. :lol: You a :newbie: and already bout to be sent to the Infamous Kona with that one.

Mother Jefferson says:

Does it really matter if he is married to this broad?
    I mean Nene and Lisa are the only two married “housewives”. :shrug:

His past will just make for more drama on the show!

And he is fine, I would shape his eyebrows while he sat between my legs! :yes:

@Point
    (what the ‘rickjamesinthebasementholdingpeoplehostage) type stuff is that?

RemieBaby says:

:popcorn: Its getting interesting in here…..
    You guys are helping my work day go by so fast!!

Sorry Sandra, I used too many emoticons. :oops:

atltx says:

@gypsyeyes

Will do my fair lady…will do. After I get home that is…

gypsyeyes says:

Hey mirsmommy- where you been?

@Daisy- whose fune?

gypsyeyes Says:

@atltx- do you know how hard it is to get hershey’s syrup out of your ears?
    ___________________________________________________

gypsyeyes Says:

@atltx- do you know how hard it is to get hershey’s syrup out of your ears?
    ___________________________________________________

gypsyeyes Says:

Hey mirsmommy- where you been?
    ___________________________________________________

I was chillin at home yesterday due to the snow, and TRIED to get some much needed rest.

But today, I’ve been lurkin, eatin :popcorn: and poppin in from time to time.

It’s been :shotsfired: up in here, and I’m tryin to be bulletproof today.

texarican mamacita says:

:rofl: at the orgy takin place in here and Pointhimout getting some swordfighting in disguise :lol:

This post has been the craziest all morning and now afternoon.

Anyone find it odd that she hasn’t responded yet? Something tells me there is trouble brewing….

gypsyeyes says:

Thank you for complying!!!

Phaedra’s husband is fine tho @mother jefferson.

Sidenote:I will never let you all know my govt. name. Googling people all willy nilly and shyt!!!

I thought @pointhimout was a female?

atltx says:

@mirsmommy

I know…but I can’t help it. I been coming round these parts for a while and then I saw the registration closed button said “open” out the blue. I had went to my hometown (in the country for real) and was on my momma’s dial-up and clicked a thousand times trying to hurr up and register. And I got back to work and it went through. All praises be to gawd. Thank you Sandra…thank ya!

So…yeah…I’m pseudo new.

mirsmommy says:

Sooooo, did anybody see the preview to the Bad Girls Club reunion show, where Flo tried to rag Natalie’s Long Chinned A**????? :shrugs:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@MKM, hey chica! Um, yeah, i wasn’t always sure and rode the fence but just got it confirmed my self!

pointhimout says:

@atltx, we can stay in the pit together. no, no, i insist. kick the fish out. you can even bring some of ur (male) friends.

@gypsy, lololol. my dirty mind i guess.

Candi Apple says:

Ohh damn this I am getting my camera out and going to visit some people in the pojects and start filming for a show I’m going to call “livin and lovin in da hood”.

Catchy gimick—-No dimonds, No pearls, No degrees. If Phetora (sp) pestcontrol can bring a x-con to our livingroom then snooky and dem got a chance they never been arrested just sell crack occasionally on the corner.

gypsyeyes says:

@Tex- I don’t think that atltx realized what was being said. But who you talking about in the last statement? :popcorn:

texarican mamacita says:

:blink: at Ms.kaylamomma not knowing Point was a man, A MAN BABY A MAN…

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@261 PHO, *puts on my kevlar vest, hangs head in shame and waits for more shots to start fyling*

Can I watch?

gypsyeyes says:

MKM and princess smarty pants- I don’t know where yall have been. 2 snaps in a z formation.

pointhimout Says:

_______________________________________________________

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@gypsy I think she meant Phaedra (where did the Pest Control part come from?) She hasn’t adressed if she’ll beonthere, if that’s her husband or if she knew any of this ….I’v been waiting on some generic publicist statement myself, The old reliable “we don’t comment onour customer’s private lives”

@gypsy
    Phaedra and her peeps. I would have thought that someone would have already gotten ahold of Sandra and want to “set the record straight” :lol:

Oh, you thought I was talking about the “IT”? uh-uh. It’s gone and that’s just fine with me :lol:

dcwife1622 says:

Waiting on the update with Phaedra’s response..
    Same ****, different day…

pointhimout says:

gypsy, you gots one mo’ time….just one mo. first the sylvester songs, now the antoine merriweather character. just one mo be-fo i get to cuttin

pointhimout Says:

———————————————————–
    Comments like the above had me thinking she was a female. #noshade

RemieBaby says:

@mirsmommy

I saw the preview… whew!!!! Bad Girls Club just get crazier and crazier each week. I have to admit I was :rofl:
    when they threw those water “condoms” at her

gypsyeyes says:

My fault Point some of my best friends are white I mean….
    It’s all love.

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@mkm At least you were consistent, hell I registered just to ask him and got scurred.

No shade at PHO though, sometimes it was just hard to tell. :shrugs:

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

IT’S HIM!!! BUT MY CONCERN IS, WHY THE BIG RUSH TO GET MARRIED????? :shrugs:

texarican mamacita Says:

*****************************************
    It’s work hours maybe she is an attorney that actually works. #shoutouttoattrnymom :D

TEAM NATALIE!!!! I hope she puts that bi polar bitsh Flo in jail if she touched her. Dyke bitsh just made cause no one wanted her to lick their cooter.

pointhimout says:

haha i know ur joking, gypsy. i dont take offense easily like that, trust me.

RemieBaby Says:

@mirsmommy

when they threw those water “condoms” at her
    ________________________________________________

:lol: I just can’t believe how these chicks just be walkin around spitting on each other :hurl: Ewwwww. I wish a b*tch would.

Flo really tried to rag her a** outta that chair. :lol:

VIBABY says:

ISCREAM!!!!! No you did not….. :rofl:

iscream Says:

texarican mamacita Says:

*****************************************
    ******************************************
    Now that was funny!!!

Oh, snap Iscream :blink:

atltx says:

@point…

Awww dammm man…you tricked me. Ima have to get my gaybors in here on you. They like my big brothers and they protect my naive ass from male on male hershey highway lurkers. And no…we can’t share the pit. I can’t believe you tried to trick me into rubbin sacks man….this is trajic.

oh well…let’s all have a drink together and everything is forgotten

Candi Apple says:

Just ask the person who made the comment. That is all.. all that secret stuff is silly

RemieBaby says:

mirsmommy Says:

I just can’t believe how these chicks just be walkin around spitting on each other Ewwwww. I wish a b*tch would.

Flo really tried to rag her a** outta that chair.

************************************************************

Flo aint no weak Bish! Did you see kendra lil azz tryna get in her face?? Flo can whoop any of dem hoes anyday! I just wish sometimes they would let them fight! :lol: I really wanted to see Natalie and Katie go at it!

:blink: I think I got it now. Thanks Gypsy, texarican.

@Princess, let’s keep that in mind: Pointhimout is a man. Gotcha :wink:

pointhimout says:

#283 lolol. funny. alright, who was the chick that dimed me out on here? it always happens right when i’m going in for the kill. “girl, that’s a man.” haters.

ohpretty1 says:

Sandra Rose Says:
    – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Could someone explain? This went over my head.

texarican mamacita says:

:rofl: at Pointhimout and atltx…

“A man, baby, a man”

@ohpretty1 – Sandra says Beyonce and the House of Dereon was being charged with Racketeering charges as well hence her (may be) going to jail.

Candi Apple says:

Beyonce is going to jail for RACKETEERING. Bey and Mom had a nice scam going with thier clothing line.

miss_meka says:

@ 290 my point exactly but the topic at hand has gone left….. when u figure it out let me know

ohpretty1 says:

Nevermind, lmao

ohpretty1 says:

Thanks @ Ms.Kayla and Candi

ggouch says:

WHAT IN DEY HELL!!!! Ok, really?!!!

My E-Queens are letting INTENSE MOCHA get to them?!!! :nono:

Letting INTENSE make you break down your pedigrees? :nono:

Arguing with Intense is like arguing with that one cousin that just aint on your level. Then when you get home, you mad at yourself cause you let the Welfare cousin, with a 7th grade education, get you DEGREED up azz upset.

msdanielle says:

OMG, the comments in this post have me in tears. I need to stop getting on here while at work. I have people looking at me like I’m crazy!

Lala11_7 says:

Okay…

I share a cubicle (the depression, what can I say)…and I’m trying to play it cool and read this blog on the DL…and reading ya’ll responses is GONNA GET MY BLACK A– FIRED!!!

TOO FUNNY UP IN HERE…I’M TALKING SNL CIRCA LATE 1970s!!! (Yea, I WENT THERE!!!)

Daisy says:

Team FLO :cheer: She is certified crazy but I been waiting on somebody to get in Natalie’s “I run LAs azz” I cant wait for the reunion :popcorn:

Why is Natalie still spitting on people that is just NASTY!!!

SangriaSugar says:

:rofl: I used to like you IM…but man…you crazy.

1. How are you gonna get mad at us for saying something and turn around and so the exact same thing?

2. You copy and paste these long azz rants everyday…don’t say much of anything…then have the nerve to call us ignorant…

Girl bye with that BS!!

Tyzgurl says:

Hey y’all!!!

I’ve been lurking all day….this post is HIL-AIR-REE-US!!1

You guys make my work-days soooooo much better!!!! :claps:

:offtopic:
    Sunday is my babygirl’s 3rd birthday……:partyhat:

Tyzgurl says:

:partyhat: Oooops!!!

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: yall ninjas had me laughin so hard….I done woke up the babies…..smh

iscream says:

*kicks in the door and snatches them darn pom pom’s from Daisy*

TEAM NATALIE!!!

AprilRain says:

304 posts!!!! Sandra post something else please :0)

RMB says:

OKAY Sandra find the story! You said she’s cool with you; and represented you against the Cyberstalker Trampeka so you got a relationship with her? Find out the scoop!
    OH and IDK if it is her man in the mugshot but her man is FYNE! She dated TooShort? UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    I’m so glad she UPGRADED!

Adair says:

I agree with ggouch.

If INTENSE really bothers you that much, just ignore her. Responding only make you look stupid, and puts you on the same low level that you are trying to place her (INTENSE) on. Also, it seems as if some people comment to INTENSE to get her mad, and when she responds it gives them more of a reason to attack her even more. I know I am not the oldest up her (I am only 29), but some things just seem so childish.

As someone stated, not all attorneys make a lot of money, but on the other hand a lot attorneys do. Like any career, it all depends on what area of law a person specializes in.

@ the person who is obtaining a PhD- congrats!!! That’s a major accomplishment; however, I believe that is the point INTENSE was trying to make. I believe she was trying to say that, like obtaining a PhD getting a JD and passing the bar is a big accomplishment. At least that’s what I took from her comment. Both degrees are wonderful and deserved to be complimented! Again, congrats!!

Jewelry says:

Darn…I went so hard at Phaedra and did not realize she is a fellow alum. We both graduated from Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia :ashamed:

…but it really is not about Phaedra…it is more about her choice in a mate that has me peeved.

Anna says:

Lala11_7 Says:

Okay…

I share a cubicle (the depression, what can I say)…
    ~~~
    You know how sometimes we think things are not going so great or feel like we can’t win, girl you just made me feel like I hit the lotto. A shared cubical? :lol: A job is a job, and it beats working outside and not being able to log into Sandra Rose, but a shared cubicle, tell them you are tired of having a roomie.

@ Adair:

Intense did not get to me…I find her very amusing and creepy. She has a very defensive and impulsive personality and her buttons are easily pushed. Like I said, I find her more animated than annoying. It is hard to get upset with her because for the most part I honestly do not know the point she is attempting to make. So it’s like whatever :shrug: After all…no harm…no foul.

Thanks…I am so looking forward to working on my Doctorate. This will be my first time attending a major university so I am super excited…

free says:

iscream Says: Yall leave Natalie alone. She has stayed true to herself since day one. Them flip flopping bitshes are all confused and fake. She may be over the top but at least she knows who she is.

**********************************************

this is definitely true.

chase says:

I can’t stand Natalie but I will agree she is the only one that has stayed true the entire time.. That Kendra is a piece of work….

Congrat’s Jewelry, my cousin is working on his right now and he stay’s posting messages on his stress level on FB all the time its a hard task but very rewarding… Such a great accomplishment to attain!!!

Lemondrop says:

iscream
    kicks in the door and snatches them darn pom pom’s from Daisy*
    ***********************
    SMH….at work tryin to keep quiet, laughed so hard I got lightheaded

Adair says:

@ Jewelry-

I bet you are super excited! I think I would be more nervous than anything! What are getting your PhD in? What school will you be attending?

I love hwne ya’ll feel like this! Carry on. :popcorn:

Daisy says:

@Iscream Flo stayed true to her crazy self as well she didnt flip flop either! She was always upfront about being bisexual and what have you! Annie stayed true to her dingy self as well so NO Natalie was NOT the only one that stayed true to herself

*sticks out tongue and snatches my pom poms BACK*

@daisy

Flo so flip flopped. First she loved everyone then she hated them, then she liked some then she liked none. She was QUICK to talk about what Kendra did in the club to turn around the next week and fluck a girl in the club.

Annie? who is Annie. Is she even on the show :lol: And she did flip flop. When Flo broke her ankle they all was for sending her home. Soon as she came home with her sob story THEY ALL switched it up. Natalie was the only one from start to finish who said Flo shouldn’t be sent home.

She may not run LA but she sure as hell was running that damn house. TEAM NATALIE!!

iscream says:

ANNNNDDDDD Flo in one breath wrote those notes saying she did it out of love :rolleyes: and then talks about how much she hates them and stood by while they were fighting?

Then gets mad because they go out without her but always complain when she is out. She is a flip flopping bi polar maniac.

kimip84 says:

TEAM NATALIE HERE TOO :) i just like how she has mind control over those simple chicks

Annette says:

It’s him. Here’s a link to the case on appeal.

Drama Drama Drama MOMMA!

Daisy says:

All that was Flo being CRAZY which is being true to herself :lol: and I wouldn’t have helped them bishes fight either! I believe Flo did like all of them at one point then that all changed.

Natalie is gonna FLIP FLOP on Kendra next week!

Natalie runs her mouth and Flo will get her during the reunion :yes:

is that a lip scar in one of those pictures

securityone says:

Don’t let Sandra fool ya’ll, she is very thorough with her research. She knew it was him before she posted it. If she defamed him she could have a potential lawsuit, but if we do it, then it’s all fair. Am I the only one that recognizes Sandra’s brilliance? She didn’t just start this blog yesterday…lol.

RemieBaby says:

I think Flo came in the house thinking she was gon be the “big sister” and everyone was gon be cool with her, when that didnt happen she took it very personal and her feelings were hurt. I still dont see how flo got in all that trouble when amber pushed her off the hot tub! Flo hit her AFTER her ankle was sprained. :smdh:

Jewelry says:

@ Adair…(just came back from a meeting)

I am nervous as well but trying to keep it together. The good thing is I will not have to work fulltime and will be able to focus solely on the program.

My degree will be in Sociology at Case Western Reserve. I want to focus somewhat on family studies. I am still refining my area of study.

STLVixen says:

Watch RHOA try to spin this for more ratings. Bravo know exactly what they are doing. This just may be the best season yet.

RemieBaby says:

@ securityone

I never thought about it that way!! :lol:

GAQTPIE28 says:

Its always seems to be drama right before we are to tune in and watch and it works every time!

yellamama says:

Yes, I believe that it is him. The charges that Sandra mentioned are from 2005/2006.

And IntenseMocha is always mean for some reason. :yes:

KaraZ says:

Sandra is messy.
    I

LOVE

IT

:popcorn:

If all this is true, its going to be a great season on AtL Housewives! I wonder who will be booted off, so that the new girl it town can cut up? lmao!

TenderTeeTwo says:

Phaedra is in for a ride…..I bet she wished she hadn’t signed that RHOA contract!!! Lol….I tell ya, what people will do for money…lol….I bet her husband is pissed!!! Now the whole world’s gonna know he was someone’s mistress in jail!!!!! Lol….

SouthernPrincess says:

Isn’t this Toya’s lawyer, the one that accompanied her to NY for a possible book deal?

SouthernPrincess says:

Nevermind, the answer was in a previous post

MzTee says:

I don’t think it’s him, but the two men do look similar and could pass for brothers or cousins at the very least.

Phaedra can marry whomever she wants — ex con or Fortune 100 CEO. Only she has the right to decide whom she wants to invite into her life. As my mother likes to say…if she likes it, I love it.

theMrs.Wise says:

Hello Miss.Sandra Rose!!! I absolutely love your site!! Wanted to leave a comment about Regina King. To my knowledge, she’s dating Malcom J. Warner. Have your people look into that!! Keep the juicyness coming!!!!

3 Pingbacks

[…] reached out with a response to all the drama after Sandra Rose & MediaFakeOut went in on her hubby’s past. All y’all catty bishes may be asking […]

[…] course I did some digging of my own, and according to Sandra Rose  there is already drama involving Phaedra Parks and her husband Apollo Nida, by drama I mean legal […]

[…] here to read the rest: Is This Phaedra's Husband? | Sandra Rose Share and […]