Last night I watched the 2-hour finale of Grey's Anatomy season 6. It was my first time watching the hospital drama, and it will be my last.

It's been a long time since I've seen such a ridiculous, unrealistic plot played out in a drama series.

For those who didn't see this mess: a deranged gunman, whose wife died on an operating table, decides to exact his revenge by killing the surgeon and scrub nurse who operated on his wife.

For two hours, this supposedly modern, big city hospital is on "lock down" status while this lunatic roams around freely shooting and killing doctors at will.

Having worked in a few hospitals as a RN, I can tell you that any hospital on lock down status means all doors are automatically locked!

In reality, the gunman would have been limited to a very small area of the hospital and every weapon in the SWAT team arsenal would have been aimed at him! Also, the phones still work on lock down status!

There is a phone in every patient's room and at every nurses station. Yet we watched doctors and nurses helplessly attempting to remove bullets and insert chest tubes with NO ANESTHESIA and no medical supplies because they were supposedly isolated from the world and couldn't get help? What nonsense!!

In reality, life would have gone on in that hospital. There would have been SWAT teams in the OR protecting doctors while they operated and saved lives. It seems as if the writers of Grey's Anatomy don't have a very high opinion of the intelligence level of their viewers.

Episode summary after the break.

It’s a busy day in Seattle Grace. Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) takes a home pregnancy test and finds out she is pregnant with Derek’s (Patrick Dempsey) baby. The two agree to go out to dinner later and Meredith plans to tell them the news then.

Mr. Clark, who was the husband of one of Derek’s patients, wants revenge for his wife’s death as he blames Derek and Lexie (Chyler Leigh) for pulling the plug. The desperate man is looking for Derek’s office when he finds Reed (Nora Zehetner), who tells him to go find a nurse. He shoots her point blank, between the eyes. She dies! Alex (Justin Chambers) turns the corner, surprises Mr. Clark and he shot our dear Alex in his right side.

April (Sarah Drew) sees Reed’s body and warns Derek there is a shooter in the hospital. Alex managed to crawl to the elevator and go to the main floor where Mark (Eric Dane) and Lexie find him and help him. Alex is going to survive, despite his short hallucinations with Izzie (Katherine Heigl). Meanwhile, the police, helicopters and SWAT team have arrived and the hospital is in a lockdown.

Christina (Sandra Oh) and Meredith assume a psychiatric patient got out and they try to find Derek. They found him and he promptly shoves the two women into a supply closet and orders them to stay there. Mr. Clark finally finds Derek, pointing a gun at him and saying he will be a man and stand up for his wife now.
Derek tries to talk to him but when April bursts through the door Mr. Clark shoots Derek in the chest. April tries to help Derek. SWAT team comes in and the shooter runs away. Meredith comes out of the closet after a fight with Christina and the two along with April take Derek to the OR immediately.

Christina is forced to operate on Derek, who has a bullet lodged right by the aorta, to save his life. In the middle of the surgery, Mr. Clark comes in and threatens Christina, pointing a gun at her. Meredith tried to play hero and says he should kill her since he is Derek’s wife and Lexie’s sister. He agrees and points the gun at her. Christina screams Meredith is pregnant and Owen is shot.

They pull the monitors off to make Mr. Clark believe Derek is dead while Meredith cries uncontrollably. He leaves and they keep working on salving Derek’s life. Meredith attends Owen, who was shot in the shoulder, but she is in a lot of pain. She is having a miscarriage. Derek will make a full recovery. SHOCKING!

And the rest is history… you have to watch this episode. There are a lot of details and a lot of things happening. It was probably the best episode of Grey’s Anatomy.

Source: BS

• bigtyme

yep, it was unrealistice but i am a HUUUUUGE Grey's fan and that show was good! the whole season has been blah to me but i was on the edge of my seat w/ this finale.

• shunda

This was my first time watching but I was hooked. I knew that couldn't happen but hey it is better than most junk tv.

I dont watch, but I everybodys FB status' said they were watching :shrug:

• militaryspouse1

Well alot of shows these days cannot be too realistic. If so it would be boring. But this was one of the best season finales I have ever seen. I thought the last season finale was good! That show was so intense Im looking at it right now AGAIN

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i thought it was wack also

• ckarinwhite

It's a fictional t.v. show! That was the best episode of Grey's Anatomy!

Am I the only one who has NEVER seen an episode of this show? :shrug:

• bigtyme

shunda-i got hooked 4 years ago w/ a bomb scare episode after the superbowl. Lifetime shows reruns at 5, 6 and 7 CST, they are 2 seasons ago right now. the earlier seasons are better, but it is still a good show. Haven't missed and episode of it or Law and Order SVU in years!

• jazi65

I love it!

• Mrs. Wimberly

I agree with bigtyme! The show was unrealistic, but I am a fan.......plus I know that it's not real, so what they would or wouldn't do in a real hospital doesn't matter!

And the situation about the phone.....When Dr. Webb was talking to the police, they had played phone conversations from almost everyone at the hospital, so they did use the phone....we just didn't get to see it!

And man Sandra.....is there a place you haven't worked...you stay busy! Keep up the great work!!!

• bigtyme

YVONNE- no my moms doesn't get the hype. i even gave her the season one dvd and she still didnd't look. it's a good show though...

• Tyzgurl

I used to watch it when it first came on.....
    then everybody started :hump: each other.

I lost interest after that.....

• Cinderella

I've never seen Grey's before but isn't much of primetime television unrealistic? I used to watch "Prison Break" and that was as unrealistic as it gets, but I still enjoyed it. As long as it's entertaining, it doesn't need to be 100% believable.

@ Yvonne

Ur not alone, I never got into it either!

• Man, I just don’t care™

I thought this show got cancelled already. Been pure thrash since they fired Isiah Washington.

• Shauny

Greys isn't a reality show it's a DRAMA! Of course things are not going to be played out realistically so another "when I worked in a hospital" stories is irrelevant.

The last 2 season finales of Greys has been OFF THE CHAIN!! Last nigth was just WOW! I was on the edge of my seat.

• Tasia913

Loved it :) I have been hooked on Grey's from the beginning and this season finale didn't disappoint :)

• Ms.kaylamomma

@Yvonne I've never seen it either. Started to watch it last night since Twitter was on fire but I thought I would be confused if I hadn't seen the previous episodes.

@ ckarinwhite

You are too cute!

• http://createspace.com/3393054 iscream

Dang this is all everyone is talking about. I don't watch it but its all on my facebook from ppl who watch it. And you don't watch it yet here is a post on it.

*waving* Hey Shauny good morning.

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

Ahh...it's not a reality show...it's a fictional drama....so who cares what would happen in a real hospital...you want reality then watch First 48 or something... :rolleyes:

I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 2 hours...that was a GREAT season finale....Loved it!!!

@Man....Isaiah Washington should have kept his big mouth shut then he would have had a job. That was ENTIRELY his fault. You know you don't cross the gays (C) vibaby :nono:

• crzasallgetout

I started watching the reruns on Lifetime but didn't know when the new ones came on. It is pretty good.

@bigtyme
    I'm a HUGE L@O fan!! Both of them. I almost shed a tear when I found out the original was cancelled. Not my Jack. :(

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

I feel the same way about shows about law or law firms.

• bigtyme

RENEGADE-you don't cross the Jews or the Gays in Hollywood. they run that place, he will probably never rebound for that.

• NOLA

:OFFTOPIC: Sandra is it possible to have a book club? I love to read, but I can not find a book club. I probably would not have the time to attend meetings anyway. This could be a gret forum to discuss the books we read. Is there anyone else that would be interested? How about it Sandra?

• LaTechGrad02

Didn't watch it.....but come on Sandra it's a fake hospital with fake doctors, it's not a Lifetime movie.

crzasallgetout says:

I started watching the reruns on Lifetime but didn’t know when the new ones came on. It is pretty good.

@bigtyme
    I’m a HUGE L@O fan!! Both of them. I almost shed a tear when I found out the original was cancelled. Not my Jack.

------
    i cried like a baby when Jerry Orbach (Lenny) died years ago...i have been on law and order since before i can remember. they are having a law and order LA in the fall. hope it is good.

• militaryspouse1

Shauny #16

I agree. This is a drama, so not everything will be realistic.

@kaylamama...you should check out the reruns. I know you havent seen previous shows but you should still check out the season finale. It was THAT good!

• lourie

Loved it. Best Grey's ever!! Superb acting by everyone--even the newbies. Love Shaundra Leavy's portrayal of such a strong black woman--girlfriend didn't even realize that the water falling on her hands were her tears!

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

could we have gotten a SPOILER ALERT! Peash!

@AM
    Now I usually feel bad when people come at you*side eye GG* BUT shut up!! Don't talk about the law shows. :)

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

bigtyme says:

RENEGADE-you don’t cross the Jews or the Gays in Hollywood. they run that place, he will probably never rebound for that.

:yes: You know it! Haven't seen him in anything significant since...lol....Jews run America

• Al-Ameera

@ Yvonne, nope I am right along with you.

I have never seen this show nor have I ever seen an episode of Sex in the City, The Sopranos, CSI or The Wire.

But I can tell you anything you want to know regarding Tru Blood, Dexter, Top Chef or the first 4 Seasons of 24 :shrug:

• militaryspouse1

NOLA says:

that would be cool

renegadesince1985 says:

:yes: You know it! Haven’t seen him in anything significant since…lol….Jews run America

------------------

are yall being serious? I thought Catholics did. :shrug:

@big
    I know!! It was like a family member died. I still pray that Angie Harmon(Abby) comes back. She was the BEST Asst DA. It took me awhile to get used to Anthony Anderson. I don't like change though. lol

Al-Ameera says:

-----------------------

I was sooooo mad when they ended the Wire. The season about the kids was the best. Love CSI: Miami too.

• Al-Ameera

bigtyme says:

*************************
    Now you ain't lying about that. I was just telling my co-worker that no one has more rights than gays and animals. LOL

Al-Ameera says:

@ Yvonne, nope I am right along with you.

------
    now the Wire was one of the best shows to EVER come on TV! all the shows you listed (including your list) are great. There are good shows are TV that are not reality shows (although i look at those too)

Hey Ms.truth & Flo

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

@Ms.Truth

LOL!! Nah....look who's got all the money....who does America defend UNCONDITIONALLY....ain't the Catholics :nono:

• FloridaChick813

I just cant get into shows like the ones ya'll are mentioning :shrug:

But I do love me some First 48 :yes:

• Shauny

hey Isc!

dang, we got east posting on SR again.

• crzasallgetout

I used to love CSI Miami. Horatio was my second yt crush. I have quite a few.

Hey crza (waves)

Happy friday :D

Hey crzas :waves:

@rene you may be right. I know everyone goes out of there way not to offend the ones that work here.

@Flo, cute pic chick.

• crzasallgetout

The First 48 is showing my city now. :( I loved watching when they were in Memphis. Caroline Mason diva azz

• Al-Ameera

@ Ms. Truth, everyone raves about The Wire but the only reason I want to go back and watch it is because I was told Idris had a big role in it and I :heart: him. I was told he was some hood dude...but with that British accent, I can't picture it.

Oh I love Law & Order: SVU too

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

First 48, Law and Order, Bad Girls Club and True Blood are shows I can sit and watch all day long. :thumbsup:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

I'm a grey;s fan!!

BUT!! I agree with Sandra on this. And being that she is versed in this field I absolutely agree with her.

the playout was unrealistic. No Phones? HE was able to shoot more people afte swat was inthe building?

I did learn that if I am ever faced with having a gun in my face I will begin to tell the assailant my life story...hopefully he wont be to THUGGED OUT and wont look at me and say: I don't CARE ABOUT JOSHIT FLUCK NIGGA< I:M SHOOT DEY bytch AZZES TOOO!!

Fictional is one thing...but an insult to common sense knowledge is another

• CivilEngineer

It was GREAT!! Poor Meredith just can't catch a break :(

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, what about crime 360. First 48 has too many snitching folks for me. :nono: and be all on the tv snitching for a cigarette :rofl:

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

yvonne79 TRUE BLOOD FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to JUNE 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOKIE!!!

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Bravo to LisaRaye!!! Last night was by far the best episode.

Sidebar: I see some folks on SR want some attention today. Jesus take the wheel.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Al, oh yes!!!! My fiancee was glad when he "left" the show. :rofl: I won't spoil it for you. I think it was the first 3 seasons.

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

Al-Ameera says:

bigtyme says:

*************************
    Now you ain’t lying about that. I was just telling my co-worker that no one has more rights than gays and animals. LOL

Hahaha...I was just talking about that with hubby last night...he was trying to decipher what Damian Marley was saying in a song. He says in the song "Patience"

Some of the smartest dummies
    Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
    Man ah fly go ah moon
    But can't find food for the starving tummies
    Pay no mind to the youths
    Cause it's not like the future depends on it
    But save the animals in the zoo
    Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money

People will get so mad they wanna kill you for mistreating a dog.....well what happens to that outrage for people that mistreat kids??? :-( Where is their "PETA?"

• Ms.kaylamomma

@militaryspouse I :heart: any shows medical related. Like I was angry they cancelled "ER". I love "Trauma in the ER" that comes on TLC. I catch Jada Pinketts show every now and then. I will search for the old episodes and start from the beginning on this "Grey's Anatomy". It seems interesting.

Thanks @ ms truth

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Crime 360 is the truth!!!!!

@ms Truth
    I HATE when they snitch. :rofl:

I find myself hooked on all the HGTV shows now: My First Place, House Hunters, Property Virgins, and now My First Sale.

ms.truth says:

@Flo, what about crime 360. First 48 has too many snitching folks for me. and be all on the tv snitching for a cigarette

Never heard of Crime 360

Im more of a movie watcher though

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

I can't wait for Dexter to come back on!!!!!! :danban1:

• FloridaChick813

People will get so mad they wanna kill you for mistreating a dog…..well what happens to that outrage for people that mistreat kids??? Where is their “PETA?”

PREACH!

Al-Ameera says:

@ Ms. Truth, everyone raves about The Wire but the only reason I want to go back and watch it is because I was told Idris had a big role in it and I him. I was told he was some hood dude…but with that British accent, I can’t picture it.

Oh I love Law & Order: SVU too

-----
    he doesn't have a british accent on the wire :) i didn't hear him talk in real life for years and was like wth when i did b/c he covers it pretty well.

• Ms.kaylamomma

@ FloRida, I was mad First48 was a rerun last night.

@Mstruth :yes: First48 always seem to be snitching ninjas on. Be selling out for a Newport, I swear. Still my fave show.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@yvonne ... I watch 360 and be thinking that most police depts. don't really do all of that. :rofl:

@crzas ... I love those shows too!! and TLC shows. I'm just stuck on wedding shows now. Say Yes to the Dress has me second guessing my dress now. :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i never stopped shauny

• Daisy

Team Greys :cheer:

Once I saw Isaih on Larry King I felt they did him wrong they made it seem like he called him/George a faggot to his face when he didn't he just used the word (no he shldnt have) when talkin to Mcsteamy during an argument

• Ms.kaylamomma

crzasallgetout says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me >>>>>>>>>here<<<<<<<<<<<<you. I :heart: every last one of these shows. Design on a Dime and Holmes on Holmes too :yes:

• Cinnamon Kisses

Never seen this show either....I think my loyalty to E.R has a little something to do with it :shrug:

I LOVED the wire and the sopranos!! The sopranos is my shyt!!!

Ms.kaylamomma says:

@ FloRida, I was mad First48 was a rerun last night.
    __________________________

See, I dont even keep up with when it comes on, but if I see it on, I tune in :thumbsup:

@ ms truth - why you rethinking the dress???

@ms. truth
    Yeah that happened to me about the wedding shows. I watched a few of them after the wedding and said "dang I should've done that" haha.
    I watched Say Yes to the Dress the other day when the bride fought with her mom on the budget and complained about spending X amount on her cousins dress.

Crime 360 has the reenactment right?

ms.truth says:
    @yvonne … I watch 360 and be thinking that most police depts. don’t really do all of that.
    ----------------
    And you know doggone well that they don't! All the digital equipment needed to recreate the scene; it's sooooo not in the budget. But it makes for good TV.

• meanNsurly

No comment on Grey's Anatomy because I couldn't get into the show so on to more important news in my life..............WHY IN THE FUGG DID THEY CANCEL HEROES? I loved that show.....secretly I wanted to be a cast member! But I'm devastated and have nothing to look forward to!

• Shauny

@ggouch now you're saying Greys was to unrealistic and in the next sentence you're biggung up True Blood? Let's see, True Blood - a drama about vampires, morphing people, she devils, mind readers and that's just to name a few. But you had a problem with Greys?

I guess yall got up for refreshments when Chief Weber and the SWAT guy listened to all of those calls coming on the dispatch from INSIDE the hospital. Also, there have been 2 school shootings were people have been shot AFTER rescue was in the building so that wasn't far fetched. But even if it was, that's what dramas are all about....hence True Blood

@Al - Girl Idris was FINE FINE FINE on The Wire. Stringer Bell, Stringer Bell. That's where I fell in love with Idris.

• Al-Ameera

@ Truth, Nooooo tell me please. What is the premis of show and who was Idris and why was your Fiance happy when he left?

When I was in Cali last week my best friend was talking about all these new shows that she DVR's and I had never heard of any of them. One was staring LL Cool J and one with Laurence Fishburn....Who knew?

Since becoming hooked on True Blood and Dexter, I just feel like everyone else needs to give up. It is literally date night in the house for the Hubby and I when these shows come on.

• bigtyme

First 48 was my show but i haven't watched it as much since they stopped showing memphis. the cops there and in miami are my faves. the story is they stopped showing the memphis folks when the show messed up that case where the guy killed his brother and almost everyone in the house. Carolyn Mason doesn't even work in homicide any more!

@ms Kay
    I have only watched two episodes of Holmes. He seems mean.

• Cinderella

If you're fan of Bridezillas, the new season starts June 6.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, I think it's because I haven't seen it in a while. I left it at my mom's house so I wouldn't be tempted to try it on every week, but I'm going to get it this weekend to make sure I can still fit in that bad boy. I don't think I can though :-(

@crzas and yvonne, Yeah, I really don't think they do all of that. :rofl: Just seems a bit extra. the first 48 seems more realistic.

• OutsidetheBox

:heart: Grey's!

Long live McDreamy. :coffee:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Last night was my first time watching too and as someone whose worked in hospitals all of my adult life, I wondered how he was able to walk through the damn hospital for so long and nobody knew where he was going to show up next.

Why was he STILL able to surprise certain doctors and nurses who had no clue that there was a man walking through the hospital shooting mf's an hour after the first shot?

We have "codes" in the hospital for everything and everyone is supposed to be trained to know what to do - Code Stork: "Some mf stole a baby from nursery, everybody in the hospital, nurses, secretaries, security, housekeeping - everyone leaves their offices/work area and stands at the nearest exit or outside their doors and stops patients, "Sir, you have to stop right where you are. Nobody can leave the hospital right now - the exits are blocked until that baby is found."

And if you still try to leave, you can't leave without being searched for that a baby.

The only thing that kept pissin me off was the fact that he was able to walk around so long without people knowing he was there until he shot THEIR ass!

• Man, I just don’t care™

Isiah Washington said he was going to Africa to "trace his roots" or some chit like that. :rofl:
    If he had been yt he would have been suspended. SMH

I love "Law & Order" but I hate SVU.

A book club? Don't do it Sandra. :coffee:

• Cinnamon Kisses

I also love the first 48 :heart:
    :rofl: @ ms truth

• Al-Ameera

bigtyme says:

he doesn’t have a british accent on the wire i didn’t hear him talk in real life for years and was like wth when i did b/c he covers it pretty well.
    *********************
    Oh OK. He is yummy. Do they have the Wire on DVD?

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Al ... he was a true gangsta! He was the "businessman" of the drug game and true killer. His character was just umm...mmm...whew! My fiancee was glad when he left because he knows he's the only other man that I think looks NICE!

@Cinderalla :hugs: I love you!!! I thought they had canceled my show!!!

@big
    WHAT?? Where is Mason now? And I remember that episode. I don't like when they're in Miami. Isn't that the city with the pimp looking dude with the slick back?

• Al-Ameera

@ Man, what is wrong with a book club? We promise we will feature Toya's book when it ever comes out

ms.truth says:

@Flo, I think it’s because I haven’t seen it in a while. I left it at my mom’s house so I wouldn’t be tempted to try it on every week, but I’m going to get it this weekend to make sure I can still fit in that bad boy. I don’t think I can though

Why dont u think the dress will fit?? You been eating honey buns or swiss rolls lately??

One of my co workers is a brides maid in a wedding and her dress is hideious(sp)!!!! She's mad cause she looks fat, instead of pregnant, LOL.

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

:cosign: NOLA

Auntie...could we have a book club??? I love to read...I read a book a week :yes:

Al-Ameera says:

@ Man, what is wrong with a book club? We promise we will feature Toya’s book when it ever comes out

• CivilEngineer

I was just glad he didn't kill Miranda, Cali or the Chief...my favorite characters

And was I the only one who laughed when he asked Miranda if she was a surgeon and she started talking like her tongue died :rofl:

Or when Little Grey ran with the cart...LEAVE THE CART!!

• Cinderella

bigtyme says:

First 48 was my show but i haven’t watched it as much since they stopped showing memphis. the cops there and in miami are my faves. the story is they stopped showing the memphis folks when the show messed up that case where the guy killed his brother and almost everyone in the house. Carolyn Mason doesn’t even work in homicide any more!
    _________________________________________________________________________

They are probably gonna stop filming in Detroit since that little girl was killed during a taping for the show.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@ Flo, girl yes! I started working out and it lasted for like a week. I would want to gain weight AFTER I bought my dress. Everything wants to start getting bigger. :rolleyes: I'm always hungry too.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

:offtopic: The Boondocks, when does Season 3 start?

• Al-Ameera

Whooo Hoooo, I am going to look for the Wire on DVD.

Team Idris! :cheer1:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Al, yes, they're on DVD.

@ Man
    No SVU? It's not better than the original but it's still good.I'm not a fan of Sharon Stone being on there though.Her acting is extra and I didn't notice that in other roles. Now Criminal Intent was NOT that good.

• Shauny

The first time I heard Idris on the radio I'm like WTF...he's British. That accent ooohhhh weeeee, I was a goner...lol He didn't have the accent on The Wire.

@east - I haven't seen your butt in here in forever. Maybe because I don't come as often :shrug: different atmosphere these days.

ON TOPIC - Greys did kind of lose me when they fired Isaiah, he was THE best actor on the show along with Yang IMO. Big loss when they played him.

BACK OT - True Blood was FIRE the entire season but I feel like the finale was a disappointment. Then they're just going to kill Eggs? Why couldn't Tara keep her man?

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

Al-Ameera says:

_________________________________________________________________________

:rofl: hahahaaaaa.....Why not? @Man...you can't read good??

• Cinnamon Kisses

@bigtyme.........that episode scared the shyt outta me!!! That mofo was straight stone cold deranged!!!! He pretty much killed his whole dayum family.....and the babies.....smdh :cry: im glad them babies lived!!!

• FloridaChick813

@ ms truth, your not the only one honey... But you still have time before the wedding, so you better get to eating right and exercising.. How much weight you think you need to lose?

Al-Ameera says:

bigtyme says:

*********************
    Oh OK. He is yummy. Do they have the Wire on DVD?

-----
    yep, i do...i have to check it out to friends when they want to see it. i give them one season at a time and they can't get the next until i get the previoius season :)

• crzasallgetout

"hahahaaaaa…..Why not? @Man…you can’t read good??"

:rofl: WOW!! DEAD!!

Shauny says:
    BACK OT – True Blood was FIRE the entire season but I feel like the finale was a disappointment. Then they’re just going to kill Eggs? Why couldn’t Tara keep her man?
    ----------------
    Yes, the finale was a HUGE disappointment! I too wanted Tara to be happy and have a man especially after all she went thru with her mom. HBO was showing clips of the new season the other day. I think this one will be really exciting. I can't wait!!!

renegadesince1985 says:

Al-Ameera says:

_________________________________________________________________________

hahahaaaaa…..Why not? @Man…you can’t read good??

• Anna

meanNsurly says:

No comment on Grey’s Anatomy because I couldn’t get into the show so on to more important news in my life…………..WHY IN THE FUGG DID THEY CANCEL HEROES? I loved that show…..secretly I wanted to be a cast member! But I’m devastated and have nothing to look forward to!

~~~~~~~~
    They are cancelling Law & Order, FlashFoward, Cold Case, The New Adventures of Old Christine and Ghost Whisperer. Why?

• Ms.kaylamomma

What kind of book is Toya coming out with? We know it's not a cookbook 'cause she tried to peel asparagus and carrots on her show last week :shrugs:

@shauny
    How is your little one? I remember you from my lurking days. :)

• militaryspouse1

Al-Ameera says:

lmao!!!

I see no problem with a bookclub for those who want to participate.
    Was the wire that good? Maybe I need to order them. I only saw the last episode because like Greys, everyone was talking about it

crzasallgetout says:

@big
    WHAT?? Where is Mason now? And I remember that episode. I don’t like when they’re in Miami. Isn’t that the city with the pimp looking dude with the slick back?

--------
    yes, miami is the one w/ the the pimp looking guy. solechi or something like that. but he left after the first or second season :) carolyn mason is in domestic violence. she filed a sexual harrassment suit against the lieutenant. the black guy names tony something.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, I'm not sure. :-( when I bought it, it fit just right, which you're supposed to buy a size up, so I already knew that I had to lose a few lbs. Definitely couldn't gain any. Last time I checked, I had gained 20 lbs. There's no telling how much now.

Ms.kaylamomma says:

What kind of book is Toya coming out with? We know it’s not a cookbook ’cause she tried to peel asparagus and carrots on her show last week

Frick!!! I forgot to watch it :rolleyes:

Its a biography though I believe. Did you see where she read the.... dang whats it called.... well she read something to Tiny about it... :shrug: I thought it sounded interesting.. But not NEARLY as interesting as mine will be ;)

• crzasallgetout

Cold Case was on the chopping(Chopped is another favorite of mine) block once before so that's not a huge surprise. I think Numbers is about to be cancelled as well. I used to watch the reruns of Without A Trace on Lifetime.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Renegade I'm all for the book club! I'm currently reading "Theodore Roosevelt: A life" and I love it!

• Cinderella

@Yvonne, The Boondocks started already I believe.

FloridaChick813 says:

Frick!!! I forgot to watch it :rolleyes:

Its a biography though I believe. Did you see where she read the…. dang whats it called…. well she read something to Tiny about it… :shrug: I thought it sounded interesting.. But not NEARLY as interesting as mine will be ;)

-----------------

Tiny looked like she could care less when Toya was reading her parts of the book. :rofl:

• crzasallgetout

yes, miami is the one w/ the the pimp looking guy. solechi or something like that. but he left after the first or second season carolyn mason is in domestic violence. she filed a sexual harrassment suit against the lieutenant. the black guy names tony something

_________________________________________________________________________
    Oh I didn't know he was gone. I didn't like him anyway. WTH @ carolyn. That's surprising seeing as she used to CURL HER HAIR AT HER DESK. smh

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Yvonne, I think boondocks started 2 weeks ago.

@Big
    Ok I just looked the tony guy up and I liked him. Tony Armstrong. The other tony was the fat white bald guy. wow

• Daisy

Say Yes to the dress is my show and I like plat weddings. Bridezilla is to over the top now for me. I miss whose wedding is it anyway loved that show

The Wire was GOOD!!

I don't do crime and vampire shows I am to scared

FloridaChick813 says:

Frick!!! I forgot to watch it

Its a biography though I believe. Did you see where she read the…. dang whats it called…. well she read something to Tiny about it… I thought it sounded interesting.. But not NEARLY as interesting as mine will be

—————–

:lol: So im not the only one who noticed?? LOL

People dont realize how much their facial expressions trully express what they're thinking.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@mstruth and cinderella: Thanks! I need a good laugh and that show has me rollin

• bigtyme

now, me and the hubby sit down on sunday nights and look at the boondocks! i think that and the cleveland show are the only shows we look at together.

• OutsidetheBox

"Or when Little Grey ran with the cart…LEAVE THE CART!!"

:rofl: @Civil...so was I the only one who wanted him to shot April's ass???? She is the nurse Derrick brought back after Richard fired her...
    That bish got Derrick shot!

And Dr. Bailey, with that tongue stutter..."ye-no-ye-no" Loved it!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

@yvonne u about 2 weeks late boondocks started

now the wire that was good TV

• http://facebook.com/renz.renegadesince1985 renegadesince1985

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Renegade I’m all for the book club! I’m currently reading “Theodore Roosevelt: A life” and I love it!

Will have to google it and check it out!

• Ms.kaylamomma

:lol: @ Mstruth. Tell us what Tiny was thinking when Toya was reading parts of her book to her :lol:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Tiny: "Bish are you done yet?? I gotta get home and wait for that 1-800 collect call from TIP" :waiting:

• meanNsurly

@ Anna: I have absolutely no idea! I'm really pissed ONLY because Heroes were amongst the axed shows! I watch that show faithfully every week for 3 yrs and then they wanna cancel it! Ooooo I'm gonna have to inform my Uncle Obama about this one!!!!

• meanNsurly

@ Ms. Truth......is that Bey falling on her head in your gravi? If so......you just killed me this morning.....

• Ms.kaylamomma

FloridaChick813 says:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Tiny: “Bish are you done yet?? I gotta get home and wait for that 1-800 collect call from TIP”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:

• Ashley

just entertainment. i need to check this finale out. seems like a pretty good show.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

Toya talking about her book: ...when people say, "oh, that's just Wayne's bay-bee momma

Tiny: Peash! At least she was really his wife before. I can't even say nuchin when people say I'm just a baby momma. That's all I'm really is. Why she complaining? She got him to marry her when she was young. She aint hafta wait no 10 years to become Mrs. Carter. I can't even be called Mrs. Harris. All everybody know me as is Tiny or Ms. Piggy. Peash! And she shitting her complaining. That's what I'ma tell TIP. I'ma tell him that even if we gets married, I won't complain about people just calling me his babymomma. Cause we'll really be married then and we'll know what's really up. Yep.

Toya finishes her book.

Tiny: *curls lip up* Yeah...I really likes that. I really likes that.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Renegade it's about 560 pages long and the only reason i got it was because we were havin a book sale at work and it was 1.50. I didnt know much about him before I started reading it but I admire his drive and determination and it has inspired me alot

@mean :yes: :lolol:

• Shauny

@crzas AWWW, she's great. Teething and fussing but still perfect. Thanks for asking :hug:

• Cinderella

@ Mean, :rofl: at your gravi pic of Aretha. I guess she doesn't wear a bra.

:lol: @ Ms truth

• pointhimout

sandra, u slay me, i swear. too funny. it's tv, it's supposed to be unrealistic and full of drama.

• Ms.kaylamomma

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @Mstruth.

• Kp

It was by far the best finale of the season so far. Not sure why the cancel good shows though Heroes and Flash Forward are great shows.

• Al-Ameera

:rofl: @ Bigtyme being a bootleg blockbuster.

• JustSayin

SMDH..Hummm.. “hospital drama”..”unrealistic”..Maybe that’s why it’s on TV..Just a thought..

JustSayin

• Cinderella

Where are they selling Toya's book? Citi Trends, Rainbow, 579, Dots?

• Cinnamon Kisses

:rofl: @ ms truth

Cinderella says:

Where are they selling Toya’s book? Citi Trends, Rainbow, 579, Dots?

---------------------------

I think they're going to feature it on Reading Rainbow.

• meanNsurly

Ms. Truth: Ooooooo.....OTB gonna get u!

@ Cinderella....I guess not. She needs a breast reduction I kno her back gotta be hurting!

• Shauny

The funniest thing I saw on Twitter and FB last night about Greys was that NO ONE was said to see Reid get aufed :rofl:

Also, a lot of people were wanting him to kill April too but save Charles.

• Reality

I am a RN 2 & I do the say similar things when Im watching movies but it's for the drama. I never watched Greys anatomy, cus when it 1st came out, it seems they were always having sex lol & I was trying 2 stay a virgin.

Good morning everyone. I hope ur all having a great day. I am for once.

Cinderella says:

Where are they selling Toya’s book? Citi Trends, Rainbow, 579, Dots?

:nono:

The corner store

Mean i wanna throw up every time i see that pic of those jelons! jugs+melons

Cinderella says:

Where are they selling Toya’s book? Citi Trends, Rainbow, 579, Dots?

—————————

I think they’re going to feature it on Reading Rainbow.

@Mean: That's some nasty ish :coffee:

• Anna

meanNsurly says:

@ Anna: I have absolutely no idea! I’m really pissed ONLY because Heroes were amongst the axed shows! I watch that show faithfully every week for 3 yrs and then they wanna cancel it! Ooooo I’m gonna have to inform my Uncle Obama about this one!!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Heros's was extremely popular. I do wonder why some shows get the ax. I think "Crimminal Minds" w/Shemar Moore is on the chopping block. I watch FlashFoward and after hearing last week that they got the ax I can't see why or how. They didn't give the show a chance and it is very good.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Where are they selling Toya’s book?
    ___________________________________

Everything's a $1

• Cinnamon Kisses

Cinderella>>>> :kona:

• SangriaSugar

Cinderella says:

Where are they selling Toya’s book? Citi Trends, Rainbow, 579, Dots?

—————————

I think they’re going to feature it on Reading Rainbow.

Mean i wanna throw up every time i see that pic of those jelons! jugs+melons
    --------
    My back hurts for her. Really how does she sleep with those things? Seems to me Catfish (isn't that her man's name?) would roll all over these puppies if she sleeps without a bra. WOW! That's all I can say. Did she have a stylist for that night? :blink:

• meanNsurly

Yall know that Aretha could be a video model!! She LS and she got tig-ole-biddies!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Where are they selling Toya’s book?
    ___________________________________

Everything’s a $1

• Anna

Reality says:

I am a RN 2 & I do the say similar things when Im watching movies but it’s for the drama. I never watched Greys anatomy, cus when it 1st came out, it seems they were always having sex lol & I was trying 2 stay a virgin.

~~~~~~~~
    :lol: My sis is a nurse also. She loves watching "Hawthorne". I never watched one episode but sometimes we watch even if a show is bad because we identify w/our careers.

• Reality

Lmao @these Toya comments. Y'all already on that ish; it's too early!

• BROWNSUGAPOET

I bet if they raised one of them bad boys up they'd probably find Jimmy Hoffa's body!

meanNsurly says:

Ms. Truth: Ooooooo…..OTB gonna get u!

------------------

I know she's going to try and send her goons at me. :rofl:

Heeeyyyy OTB. :hugs:

@ Reality -

Forgive me if im being to nosey, but I have a question...

R u still a virgin?

• ReadTheBlog

it's
    called
    television

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I bet if they raised one of them bad boys up they’d probably find Jimmy Hoffa’s body!

-------------------------------

I KNOW she gotta have some food crumbs in those thangs.

FloridaChick813 says:

@ Reality -

Forgive me if im being to nosey, but I have a question…

R u still a virgin?

-------------

:popcorn:

• ReadTheBlog

:offtopic: I finally caught an episode of Baskeball Wives - can anyone tell me how to retrieve those lost 30 minutes of my life?

• Cinnamon Kisses

:rofl: @ mean

• BROWNSUGAPOET

I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT'S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of "toys"

• ReadTheBlog

A set of 22" rims @ Brown

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT’S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of “toys”
    ----------------
    Beyonce's chest of lace fronts

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT’S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of “toys”

My 6 yr old son :coffee:

The coffee table I have to move every time I want to mop

The dirty clothes hamper when its full

6 bags of groceries (can goods)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT’S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of “toys”

-------------------

T.I.

:rofl: @ 174 && 175

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

@point
    u from chi? my chi friends only ones i know that say u slay me lol

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT’S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of “toys”

——————-

T.I.

Correction:

T.I. && Tiny

• Tasia913

@ renegadesince1985 says:
    Hahaha…I was just talking about that with hubby last night…he was trying to decipher what Damian Marley was saying in a song. He says in the song “Patience”

Some of the smartest dummies
    Can’t read the language of Egyptian mummies
    Man ah fly go ah moon
    But can’t find food for the starving tummies
    Pay no mind to the youths
    Cause it’s not like the future depends on it
    But save the animals in the zoo
    Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money

-------------------------

One of the realist songs I have heard in a long time... Love it...

• bigtyme

I THINK IT’S TIME FOR A LIST!!!!!!!

THINGS ARETHAT’S BREASTS WEIGH MORE THAN:

my 1 yr old nephew

my box of “toys”

-----
    brandy's hairline
    Tiny's original lips
    Gucci's chapstick

• NOLA

Whooo Hoooo, I am going to look for the Wire on DVD.

Team Idris!
    ____________________________________________________

I bought the complete series on Ebay for 70.00. I loved it so much I had to have it in my library.

a 24 pack of soda

@Florida:
    Correction: TI Tiny and ALL their kids combined

Plies

LEAVE ARETHA ALONE.......

Kirk Franklin

• OutsidetheBox

You bishes aint chit.

Going in on Aunty ReRe and Beyonce... I think I'm going to be ill. :hurl:

• FloridaChick813

@ Brown, I saw Plies at a Quizno's down here before, I was disappointed when I had to look down at him. H3ll, lil man came to his shoulders :lol:

Lil Kim's make up kit

• meanNsurly

Yall are a trip.....OMG i'm dying laughing @ work due to the list. The 22" rims got me :rofl:

Hey OTB :hugs:

Kirk Franklin
    Go to the Korna.....LMAO!

Kirk Franklin

:rofl: Plies twin!!!!!!!! :rofl:

• meanNsurly

OTB get her cuz she talking bout Bey and Aretha!!!!!

But Mean....I was in there alllll day yesterday. :rofl:

HEY OTB -

Everytime I see OTB, it makes me think of ODB(Ol Dirty Bastard) RIP his soul

• Cinderella

meanNsurly says:

LEAVE ARETHA ALONE…….

She can't be comfortable carrying around those Weapons of Mass Destruction.

• NOLA

ms.truth says:

@Flo, I’m not sure. when I bought it, it fit just right, which you’re supposed to buy a size up, so I already knew that I had to lose a few lbs. Definitely couldn’t gain any. Last time I checked, I had gained 20 lbs. There’s no telling how much now.
    _________________________________________________________________________

Contact me if you want to know about this diet I'm working. My husband lost 60lbs in 55 days. A girl I work with lost 100+ in four months. I have been on for 11 days, and I'm down about 17 lbs

@ Ms truth

Im still mad at you for drinking all the capri suns dammit!!!

NOLA says:

_________________________________________________________________________

Contact me if you want to know about this diet I’m working. My husband lost 60lbs in 55 days. A girl I work with lost 100+ in four months. I have been on for 11 days, and I’m down about 17 lbs

((butting right on in)) :)

Damn mama, thats pretty good!!!!! :clap:

ummm Nola I want info!

• OutsidetheBox

Forget chall!

*salty*

Rick Ross's stomach

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

Yes Nola!!! my email is mrs.truth@hotmail.com

my car battery

• meanNsurly

Ms. Truth everyday when you walk into the SR room, head immediately to the korna! Just say hey and keep it moving! You are ALWAYS acting up!!!! You get no star sticker today! LMAO

Trying this again... Nola ... mrs.truth at hotmail dot com

• meanNsurly

@ Brown go ahead and join Ms. Truth in the korna as well. Yall are goin in on Aretha this am! Secretly yall want those tiddays......YT's pay for "aretha breasts" every day!

Rick Ross’s stomach

DEAD!!! :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, chile....I don't even drink Capri Suns no more. I had a bad experience with them thangs, so I'ma need for yall to bring me some kool-aid in this joint. I need to see what I'm drinking.

@Mean, but, but...see...what had happened was, MKM asked me what Tiny was thinking, and Brown said let's start a list. :rofl:

• shunda

I loved the wire! I watch all law and order. I am getting into Treme on HBO.

FloridaChick813 says:

Rick Ross’s stomach

DEAD!!!

**WALKING AROUND MEETING AND GREETING W/ JESUS AND GABRIEL IN HEAVEN**

• http://createspace.com/3393054 iscream

:cheer1: TEAM SIMPSONS :cheer1:

Oh, & I :heart: the first 48. Did anyone mention that they were filming when the cops shot that 7 year old girl last week. I wonder if one of the cops featured on the show was the shooter. I'm sure that footage will never make it on air.

Rhianna's and Brandy's forehead

• ohpretty1

@ Renegade - I am going to purchase that album b/c of you (been under a small rock for a sec)

@ yvonne - It started 2 or 3 weeks ago.

iscream says:

:cheer1: TEAM SIMPSONS :cheer1:

Oh, & I :heart: the first 48. Did anyone mention that they were filming when the cops shot that 7 year old girl last week. I wonder if one of the cops featured on the show was the shooter. I’m sure that footage will never make it on air.

--------------------

:-0 they were??? so sad!

@ ms. truth,

Please elaborate on the bad experience with the capri suns, we live on them in my house :rolleyes:

I made some grape kool aid last night, i'll bring a cup specially for you ;)

@ Mean
    I have DD's so I don't need any more

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@NOLA: I want to know too. I can afford to lose about 15 lbs.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Flo, I was drinking on one and some kind of gooey white stuff came out. I will never again drink a capri sun or any other carted juice box. :nono:

iscream says:

TEAM SIMPSONS

Oh, & I the first 48. Did anyone mention that they were filming when the cops shot that 7 year old girl last week. I wonder if one of the cops featured on the show was the shooter. I’m sure that footage will never make it on air.

Ofcourse we'll never know what happened... Specially if it was a cop...

the mother on the Big World Little People show

:hurl: @ Ms truth

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Flo they said the cop collided with the grandmother and his gun went off but they were filmiing so they didnt say if it was caught on tape or not the last time i checked

the mother on the Big World Little People show

U know what, imma need you to leave the kona and take your behind HOME...

You are a mess!!!!!!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:blink: Uhhhhh, can we say law suit????

• meanNsurly

@ Brown.....STOP IT! You are a mess. The mother on the Big World Little Ppl show.......BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Between You, Flo, and Ms. Truf....yall need to have your own show!

• KK76

Morning Folks!

Same here Rene. I read a book a week. Reading Mary Monroe's God Ain't Blind.

@ topic- never got into this show, but ask me about Bones :yes:

@ISC
    Yeah I read that about the 7 year old. They also said the father was made to lie down in her blood as he came out the back room. I'm sure that episode won't air. Sad.

meanNsurly says:

@ Brown…..STOP IT! You are a mess. The mother on the Big World Little Ppl show…….BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Between You, Flo, and Ms. Truf….yall need to have your own show!

:rofl: Somebody said that SAME SH.IT yesterday!!!!!!!

"The REAL b!tches of SandraRose(.)Com"

:lolol:

the Mayor of Munchkin Land

crzasallgetout says:

@ISC
    Yeah I read that about the 7 year old. They also said the father was made to lie down in her blood as he came out the back room. I’m sure that episode won’t air. Sad.

Wait!!! So they were going in after her father???

mumbles to self ***Ima have to google this***

@Flo
    No they went in to look for another suspect. He came out from the back after he heard the flash thing and a gun go off. They said the neigbors told the cops that kids were inside the apartment.

• http://www.twitter.com/karazinatl KaraZ

*writing down names of those heffas who won't leave my man alon*

@All-Ameera keep my man's name out yo mouf!
    @Shauny you have until 5pm eastern time to remove Idris as your avatar

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@Mean, don't try to act innocent! You started it when you uploaded that pic!! :rofl: So bring yo butt on to the kona too!

• OutsidetheBox

*packs up keyboard*

Thats it dam.nit!!!!

:rofl: @Brown

crzasallgetout says:

@Flo

WOW... What a mess!!!!!!!!!!

• NOLA

The diet is called "HCG diet" google it, there is info everywhere. I do the drops, but you have to follow it , not cheating.

• Cinderella

@ Flo, They were looking for a murder suspect at the home. I think because the cameras were present they wanted to put on a show. Throwing a grenade into a house was uncalled for.

• SangriaSugar

@ Flo...the family already filed 2 lawsuits but the police are saying that it was an accident and they should not be held liable **side eye**

@ Cin
    They first said a struggle happened between the grandma and the office but when she denied that they said "some sort of physical contact" wtf. That's a lie right there.

• OutsidetheBox

Regular ppl are held liable for accidents all the time. :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@OTB, you live in Gainesville right? You happen to know a chick name Dedra E.?

• FloridaChick813

:blink: They threw a granade into a home that had innocent people????

:blink: They shouldnt be held liable??????

thanks Nola!

• OutsidetheBox

I do @Truth. Dedra doesnt ring a bell..what age range? Is she a local?

• FloridaChick813

...you breaking my focus, boy you cute and you ballin... :whistle:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@OTB. I think she's around 25. She's not from there, but I think she may have been living there for a min.

• NOLA

Trying this again… Nola … mrs.truth at hotmail dot com
    _________________________________________________________________________
    You've got mail!

• SangriaSugar

I know...I'm like these MFs betta not play stupid with that sh.it!!

• Reality

@flo
    It's ok. No, I got mistakenly married shortly later, right after hs; trying 2b a good catholic girl.

• OutsidetheBox

Maybe in person....I'm usually good with names too. *shrugs*

• ohpretty1

They threw a granade into a home that had innocent people????

They shouldnt be held liable??????
    ----------------------------

Exactly. This stinks of BS all the way around. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they received a slap on the wrist. They protect their own. #dontgetmestarted

NOLA says:

Trying this again… Nola … mrs.truth at hotmail dot com
    _________________________________________________________________________
    You’ve got mail!

----------------

Thanks ma'am! I don't see it yet but will keep checking.

Reality says:

@flo
    It’s ok. No, I got mistakenly married shortly later, right after hs; trying 2b a good catholic girl.

Mistakenly married?? :popcorn:

ohpretty1 says:

They threw a granade into a home that had innocent people????

They shouldnt be held liable??????
    —————————-

Exactly. This stinks of BS all the way around. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if they received a slap on the wrist. They protect their own. #dontgetmestarted

Girl protecting their own and mistakenly shooting a 7 year old is two different things... But as you said, lets not even get started... Such double standards..

• crzasallgetout

OT(not that there is a topic anyway)

:rofl: I have a coworker that CONSTANTLY brags about how much she spent on this pair of shoes or outfit and how she doesn't shop at this and that place. Always calls her vehicle by the model instead of just saying MY CAR....just called to ask her baby daddy for @10 so she could get something to eat because she didn't have any money.Not for the kid but for HER. WTF!! You were just talking about how you went into so and so and spent X amount on something. My people we have GOT to do better. SMH

sorry but that irks the mess out of me. My mama(I'm from the south) always told me that if a person has to tell you what they have then nine times out of ten they don't have it for real.

• crzasallgetout

@FLO Girl protecting their own and mistakenly shooting a 7 year old is two different "

I'm still trying to figure out how they "mistakenly" shot her. One it was just one shot. :shrugs:

Tisk Tisk co-worker @ crza

I say "mama" too though :) and I agree with your mama.. When people feel the need to brag, either they dont really have it, or they are lacking something else and feel the need to make up for it.

crzasallgetout says:

@FLO Girl protecting their own and mistakenly shooting a 7 year old is two different ”

I’m still trying to figure out how they “mistakenly” shot her. One it was just one shot.

Sh.it, IDK :shrug: Im still trying to put the pieces together from he say/she say.

• CivilEngineer

@crz...that irks me too. She sounds like she has low self-esteem since she invest her money in frivolous material shyt...

• CivilEngineer

@OTB...shame on you for wanting that nurse shot :no: She did turn into Usain Bolt when he said run though :lol:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

@crzas, I would have gotten a good laugh from her.

• OutsidetheBox

:nono: @Civil. Thats the same heffa who dam.n near killed somebody else aint it? Bish need to die. Too much death surrounding her. LOL

• OutsidetheBox

And got the nerve to be in there nervous with Meredith?!?! Oooh she had me :mad:!

• starr

Sandra what show do u watch n enjoy?

There is barely anything good on tv. All i watch is Glee (yes glee), Greys and Law and Order. I don't care for whether its realistic or not....i just love the drama of it. Lighten up

• scandalous1

@yvonne79

Boondocks season 3 has began already.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

But can we get a :newpost: though???

CivilEngineer says:

@crz…that irks me too. She sounds like she has low self-esteem since she invest her money in frivolous material shyt…

Exactly!!!

But if a bish dont have $10 to eat with, something is SERIOUSLY wrong! But that could just be me and how I think :shrug: I was talkin to a friend the other day and she was tryin to get this guy to bring her $20.. Im like :blink: "$20???? $20???? Are you serious??? You really dont have $20????" I know its a reccession and all, but people need to learn the meaning of "save a little" :rolleyes:

@ ms truth,

there is a new post :yes:

• CivilEngineer

:rofl: @OTB...I have a friend that says that exact same thing! "Somebody need to die..."

@Flo and Civ
    I think she has low self esteem seriously. When she first started working here she had medium length hair. I thought it looked like a weave but didn't say anything. The next thing I knew she had "cut" it off and said she was tired of it. I wanted so badly to say you just took it OUT.

It's not just you Flo. When I heard her ask I was laughing so hard. But she'll surely come in and show off her shoes from Saks in a heartbeat. I always wonder who she is trying to impress. Give me a $1 LOL

• SangriaSugar

@ Flo...I just had a friend ask me for $5 so she could get gas...I told her she better go check the inside of her car she probably got that much change under the seat. She was just talking bout going to Vegas to party it up so I told her to start looking for quarters, dimes, and nickels...SMDH...bish got mad and left.

• SangriaSugar

The next thing I knew she had “cut” it off and said she was tired of it. I wanted so badly to say you just took it OUT.

• Al-Ameera

KaraZ says:

*writing down names of those heffas who won’t leave my man alon*

@All-Ameera keep my man’s name out yo mouf!
    @Shauny you have until 5pm eastern time to remove Idris as your avatar
    *****************************
    @ Karaz, Uhhhhh it has already been decided that you are my e-Taiwo (Twin in Yoruba) and twins share everything so there you go!

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @ crza - We all have one of "those" at work or in our lives. Walking around all high and mighty but dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.

@ Sangria - Ima need folks to get it together.. Im not sayin Im rich, but dammit I dont need to ask anybody to borrow anything :nono:

• crzasallgetout

@San "I just had a friend ask me for $5 so she could get gas"

UMMMM what is $5 going to do? Does she drive a UGO? Gas is still high so unless she's going down the street she should've asked for more. I'm not funding anyone's habit.

• FloridaChick813

UMMMM what is $5 going to do? Does she drive a UGO?

WTF is a UGO???

@ Flo
    I think it's spelled Yugo. :rofl: It was a cheap tiny car back in the day.

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: I just googled it!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have one on monster truck tires :rofl:

• Reality

@flo
    He was Ike Turner jr. I left him nearly 3 years ago.

Hey SS!!!

Yall I remember them damn Yugo's and I swear to god I was in the 8th grade in Killeen Tx at Ft Hood and they had them buy one get one free!

• SangriaSugar

@crza...thats why she got that answer from me...she gonna spend that whole $5 if she peel out from a stoplight to fast :lol:

Hey Brown **waves** How you doing Dr. Love??

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Mrs. Wimberly says:

When Dr. Webb was talking to the police, they had played phone conversations from almost everyone at the hospital, so they did use the phone….we just didn’t get to see it!

****************************************

I am specifically referring to the scenes where the female doctor was treating the male doctor who received a gsw to the gut. That's one of the worst types of injuries to treat outside of an operating room. Yet the doctor tells a patient (who just received a blood transfusion, mind you) to help her!

Why didn't she reach for the phone and call for help? The SWAT teams would have escorted medical personnel to the floor ASAP.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NOLA says:

*************************************

You're welcome to discuss books if you'd like. But I'm not Oprah so I can't steer too far off the path from what my readers come to my blog for: gossip and news.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

***************************************

Now The Wire was very realistic and it was a drama! I wish they would do another Wire with the kids all grown up. I just think the writers of Grey's have a very low opinion of their viewers because that show last night was just dumb.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ggouch says:

I’m a grey;s fan!!

********************************************

The show should have been over when the SWAT officer shot him in the chest with a high powered rifle! How was he able to get up and walk around shooting more people? So unrealistic!