A late-night potty training session proved fatal for a 20-month-old Chicago boy, who was beaten to death by his mom's boyfriend.

According to CBN, Darnell Thomas, 21, of Chicago, is being held without bond in the death of Jamar Harris. Police say Jamar was beaten so severely that his lungs were bruised.

Thomas was also charged with one count of misdemeanor domestic battery for beating Jamar's 3-year-old brother.

Jamar's mother, Kemelle Howell, 22, told police she left her two boys in Thomas' care on Friday while she worked an evening shift at her job. Sometime after midnight, while riding home on the train, Howell received a call from Thomas who told her Jamar fell down some stairs. Thomas told her he had "whipped" Jamar after he had wet himself.

Thomas told the boys' mother he was going to call an ambulance. Howell briefly lost phone reception, but when she spoke to Thomas by phone again, he told her that he spanked Jamar with a backscratcher and punched the boy, Conklin said.

Paramedics arrived and took both Jamar, whose heart had stopped by the time they arrived, and the 3-year-old boy to Comer Children's Hospital. At the hospital, doctors found that the older boy had a blackened right eye, numerous bruises and scratches on his body and a recent break in his left arm. The boy told them Thomas "did it to me," Conklin said.

Jamar was pronounced dead at the hospital just after 2 a.m. Saturday. He suffered bruises to his chest, abdomen and left arm, and an autopsy showed he suffered massive internal injuries, including bruised lungs, authorities said.

Thomas was arrested at the hospital and charged with first-degree murder. He told police in a videotaped statement that he was potty-training Jamar when he hit the boy "seven or eight times." Thomas told police he was not the boys' father, though he felt like their father because they called him "Daddy."

Moral of the story: ladies, stop leaving your children with men who aren't their fathers.

Source: CBN

• FreeToSpeakUp

Moral of the story: ladies, stop leaving your children with men who aren’t their fathers
    __________________________________________________________________

I say no expcetions, even for fathers. Ladies do not leave her children with irresponsible idiots period!

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

Fathers do it, too. I think the bottom line should be: ladies stop leaving your kids with sorry, unemployed, nothing a!! negroes.

• FreeToSpeakUp

*your

• lakercrazy

this is soooo sad how can a human beign harm a child i dont understand!!!! i do agree with sandra at some point. My boyfriend takes care of our little girl and my little boy. my son is not his but he does treat him like his the mother should have ask her children how he was treating them i love my bf but my son comes firts i ask my son pleanty of times if he has hit him or harm him in any kind of way and he always says no i blame the mother on this case u need to know the person u leave ur kids with it can be a babysitter or ur boyfriend that can harm ur children she shoulda paid more attention and put his piece of chit ass i jail the first time he beat one of her children

• biglegs36

Why even waste tax payers money on a trail? Let the streets deal with his triflin ass! Why isn't the mother locked up too? She knew that sorry ass nigga was beating her kids, if her oldest son had a black eye! Somebody need to beat the fck outta both of them in middle of the street and leave them lying there for the garbage truck!

GOOD MORNING SR FAM

• FreeToSpeakUp

R.I.P Jamar Harris. You are in a better place now. Lord please be with Jamar's 3 year old brother.

• FreeToSpeakUp

Hey Laker Boo

• lakercrazy

the mother new of the abuse and did not stop it she saw the black eye she saw the dam bruises so to me that sounds like she was an accomplice what dumb ignorant bi**** will do to keep a d*** at home she and him should get they azz beat and left to burn

• lakercrazy

@free hey hon how are u doing this morning?

• renegadesince1985

This is so sad.....What's up with all this violence against kids recently???

• PAHairston

Hello All. Lord have mercy on our children. "Suffer little children and come unto me for thine is the kingdom of heaven." Mothers, especially BLACK MOTHERS, get yo sh!t together. Don't you know our children IS our future? Lord have mercy Jesus.

• FreeToSpeakUp

I agree with BigLegs... The older son said that he broke his arm too. I can't get with mother's who leave there innocent little children to fend for themselves. My heart aches for children in those situations.

• PAHairston

I meant "OUR CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE".

• lakercrazy

This is so sad…..What’s up with all this violence against kids recently???

that is what i watn to know the most innocent people u can harm is a child lord please pray for us we are hamring ur angels

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Laker

Waiting to get my cafe con leche...I'm already an hour late on it. My day can't start without it :lol:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

This pisses me off for real!!!!

As a mother is is absolutely imperative you take your time to get to know a man BEFORE having him babysit your children let alone giving him permission to enter you and your child's personal space. Your job as a mother is to protect these children because as infants and toddlers, they cannot protect themselves. Look at this guy's picture! He looks freaking crazy, seriously! Why would you punch and hit a child with a backscratcher? He's a baby! No one really got potty training down on the first try. And I believe nine times out of ten, the mother knew this was going on. You've gotta be kidding me.....

• Cinderella

Rest in peace to that cute little boy. My prayers go out to his family.
    Hopefully, this monster gets exactly what he deserves.

• speakinmymind

@ lakercrazy
    i agree completely. the mother knew what was going on and i don't doubt if she hadn't been abusive to those boys as well. this wasn't some one-time occurrence and both of them should never see the light of day as free people again!

it really hits home cuz hubby and i are starting the adoption process and will have to jump through fiddy-leven hoops and still end up waiting a year or more while these knuckleheads are blessed with children and mistreat them.

• ELove

DAMN, I HAD to do a Double-TAKE on the PIC after reading the title...
    AGREE with everyone on FEMALES leaving their kids ALONE with Nothing-AZZ Males and REALLY... Nothing AZZ Individuals PERIOD !!! (Real...)

• lexdiamonz

the moral of the story stop having broke unemployed niccas in your house watching and beating your kids while you are at work WTF is wrong with people

• Cariblife

The mother should be charged too for child neglect, if that baby's arm was broken and healing then this must have been a long term thing and she had to have known what is going on.

They need to put this bastard under the jail or give him a taste of prison justice.

That is all.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

@ Laker

Waiting to get my cafe con leche…I’m already an hour late on it. My day can’t start without it

i need my coffe with caramel :coffee:
    before i start my day!!!

• AWESOME ARSENAL

hope they lock the mom too cuz ultimately she created this horrible situation. the fact that one of the kids had a black shows that the mom was aware and cosigned it at some level. how do you let your kids be handled like that? sadly, if they let dude go, there likely would be no street justice.

• biglegs36

Laws need to be stiffer for child abusers and molesters! Mothers need to be held responsible as well. I know here in Indiana, they have started arresting and charging both parties and they should! What type if mother would I be, to set back and let any man abuse me or my children. I can take care of myself, but if you put your hands on my children you can kiss your life goodbye! Because I will to jail about mines!

speakinmymind says:

@ lakercrazy
    i agree completely. the mother knew what was going on and i don’t doubt if she hadn’t been abusive to those boys as well. this wasn’t some one-time occurrence and both of them should never see the light of day as free people again!

________________________________
    and the sad part about it is how the kids would see that theyre mother did not defend them so they were living with two monsters and couldnt do anything a mother is suppose to protect not sit and watch how ur kids get beaten i say give them both life in prison her for being to dam worry about that no good triffling piece of shi* leaving that she would allow him to beat her son and him for being a worthless bitc*

• AWESOME ARSENAL

how much you wanna bet this chick thought he was "making them tough" and was yelling at them to "shut the fuck up!" after/during the abuse, while he was providing an example of what a "man" is. look at this dude!

• speakinmymind

@ biglegs36
    :cosign: i'd be in prison for premeditated murder cuz i would set that nig.ga on fire a la The Burning Bed after he went to sleep...get him drunk, douse his @$$ with lighter fluid, strike a match and watch him burn.

• FloridaChick813

I am :pray: for these boys, and any other children who are mistreated on a day to day basis.

First rule I laid down when the boyfriend and I lived together was "DO NOT TOUCH MY SON! EVER! FOR NO REASON AT ALL!" :mad:

• mirsmommy

I hope somebody beats the livin shit outta his azz, and the mother too. She knew what was goin on, and did nothin about it. News like this pisses me the f*ck off!!!!

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

how much you wanna bet this chick thought he was “making them tough” and was yelling at them to “shut the **** up!” after/during the abuse, while he was providing an example of what a “man” is. look at this dude!
    yes provably but if my man talks to my son that way i will jump in real quick there is a way to teach and talk to a child this mother was just to dam worry about the man leaving that she rather her kids be beaten than her be alone THE SORRY BITC*

• Mamacita

SMH...another young life taken for something petty. He was beaten to death for wetting himself? Really? is that really a reason to BEAT a child. He was never fit to watch those children and it's sad the mother couldn't see this before a life was taken. Everyone is not fit to be a parent and wish there a way to prevent these cowards and abusers from having/watching children.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I'm so glad I had a very nice step dad! Lawd these young girls and their poor judgement of men! God Bless that lil boys soul. May that dude get pych help! Geesh!

• FloridaChick813

:cosign: Speak #28 && settin his as.s on fire and watching him burn, with no remorse at all!

• bama_n_jersey

Please believe that he is going to get his a$$ done in while in jail/prison. Abusing a child and rape are the two things that they do not put up with. I feel so bad for the brother that is left. The momma need to get her behind beat too if she knew this was going on. Such innocent people

• Cariblife

@28

Yous a cold heart.

• FloridaChick813

SN: This morning two cops were murdered down here. Traffic was a bi.tch because they re-routed my route to work. But I pray for the families of the police :pray:

mirsmommy says:

I hope somebody beats the livin **** outta his azz, and the mother too. She knew what was goin on, and did nothin about it. News like this pisses me the f*ck off!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
    We don't have to worry about that, it's a given. The mom is an accessory to a crime as mentioned. She should also be charged, and there are many woman in prison who are missing their own children, they better not put this mother in "general population".

biglegs36 says:

:cosign: i would make his azz suffer yall seen law abiding citizen fukin* with me i kill u piece by piece about mine that is my blood and liek a mother Tiger i will fuc* u up

FloridaChick813 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry to hear that. Were the officers ambushed?

• FloridaChick813

It was a routine traffic stop, IDK what really happened. H3ll the suspects are still on the loose, so the whole neighborhood is blocked off. Nobody is getting in or going out of there right now.

• FreeToSpeakUp

Hey Flo. :pray: for the family of the police officer.

• FloridaChick813

Hey free :D

Girl I dont even stan for the police like that but I think its just sad they get killed all because someone has a warrant and dont wanna go to jail. A wife of one of the officers is 9 months prego. Just sad.

• mirsmommy

Anna says:

mirsmommy says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    We don’t have to worry about that, it’s a given. The mom is an accessory to a crime as mentioned. She should also be charged, and there are many woman in prison who are missing their own children, they better not put this mother in “general population”.
    ___________________________________________

Heyyyy Anna. Isn't today your birthday???? :happybirthday: if it is.

• mirsmommy

Heyy Flo *waves* Lemme borrow that Monte. :lol:

• NOLA

Oh yea, there is a justice system inside the prison. I remember when I was a guard (right out of high school) there was a woman that came in after her baby died and had a fit because the system would not let her attend the child's funeral. She had all of the other inmates in an uproar about it too. That is until one of the other inmates read the paper and found out that this hussy had killed her child, then they poured a pan of hot beans on her azz. She left out of there on a stretcher.

• Destinee

This story is so sad. Us women need to be more careful about who we leave our children with..not everyone has the patience that you give your child.

mirsmommy says:

Anna says:

mirsmommy says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    ___________________________________________

Heyyyy Anna. Isn’t today your birthday???? if it is.

~~~~~~~~~
    It is, too bad I'm at work. I usually take the week of my bday off.

• Anna

:lol: forgot to say "Thanks".

• FreeToSpeakUp

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey free

_______________________________________________________________________

It is sad. I don't stan for the cherries and berries but there are a FEW good guys out there. The others are a bunch of jack holes, been rejects in life, get a badge and think they are take over the universe.

• mirsmommy

Anna says:

mirsmommy says:

Anna says:

mirsmommy says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    ___________________________________________

Heyyyy Anna. Isn’t today your birthday???? if it is.

~~~~~~~~~
    It is, too bad I’m at work. I usually take the week of my bday off.
    ____________________________________________

I know the feeling. Tomorrow's my bday, and I'll be working, too.

• Ebony

That's a bold statement. There are some good men out there taking care of children that are not biologically theres. :coffee:

@ana :bday: :dance:

• FloridaChick813

Happy Birthday Anna :partyhat:

Hey @Mirs. I seen where Civil put up a pic of his and since we're #TeamMonte's, I thought "what the hell?" :shrug: LOL

• Daisy

@Ebony :cosign: SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MEN WHO STEP UP AND ARE GREAT "STEP FATHERS/FATHER FIGURES" THANK YOU :clap:

Ebony says:

That’s a bold statement. There are some good men out there taking care of children that are not biologically theres.

:cosign: and some do a better job than the biological father it depends on the type of person they are and if they really love you and your kids

• FloridaChick813

....The others are a bunch of jack holes, been rejects in life, get a badge and think they are take over the universe...

Sad thing is, I've met more of these kind in my short days

• kearalove

Ebony says:
    I agree. What I think Sandra is trying to say is that we (esp. black women) shouldn't settle for any old father figure to our children and that we need to do background checks, credit checks, fingerprint and meet families before we allow them around our children.

Morning All!

• Daisy

Oh and RIP and :pray: to the fam

• FloridaChick813

:cosign: all day!

• lakercrazy

YES THANK YOU TO ALL THE REAL FATHERS THAT STEP UP AND BECOME A POSITIVE ROLL MODEL FOR A CHILD :claps:

• Sheena215

OK SOOOO SHE WAS GOING TO WORK AND LEFT HIM AT HOME? HOW COME HIS TRIFLIN BUTT DIDNT HAVE A JOB. THIS IS CRAZY YOU DONT LEAVE YOUR KIDS WITH PEOPLE, AND I BET SHE HARDLEY EVEN KNEW THE MAN. I MEAN COME ON YOU CAN LOOK AT HIM AND TELL HE IS ONE FRENCH FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL! SMH

Thanks everyone.

• Sheena215

SMDH -- SHE COULDNT LOOK AT HIM AND TELL HE WAS ONE FRENCH FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL?

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ FLO

So have I. A lot of cowards hiding behind badges.

Oh and one time for you and Civil with the Monte's. Maybe ya'll can trail each other to the club. Start a Monte Carlo click :lol: J/K

• AWESOME ARSENAL

thank you daisy. they don't call me step daddy though

Sheena215 says:

~~
    She left two kids.

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @ Free

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

kearalove says:

Ebony says:
    I agree. What I think Sandra is trying to say is that we (esp. black women) shouldn’t settle for any old father figure to our children and that we need to do background checks, credit checks, fingerprint and meet families before we allow them around our children.
    --------
    Yes, ma'am! :cosign:

• meanNsurly

I hope they beat the shyt outta him in jail!!! Kids are precious when will ppl realize that!

@Flo: So you were driving the black monte carlo wit rims that cut me off this morning.........hmmmm

• OutsidetheBox

Okay. So this was a house were whoopings are du jour...potty training is a stressful time and this immature ass man and his equally yoked "bride" wouldn’t know the first ting 'bout training!

Boy prolly pissing on his self because of all the beatings! :mad: And he was only 20months! Jeeeeeeesusssssssssss! Boys take forever to train too; did the Lord see fit...

RIP lil’ man.

Rot in hell big overgrown arse negro. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:happybirthday: Anna!

:whistle: And mannyyyy more!

• meanNsurly

Happy Bday Anna....my fellow Cancerian!!!

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

We have a LOT of cancers here.....Happy Birthday to one and all. And Happy Belated Birthday to OTB and Mean and Al-A (can't remember how to spell the rest...lol)... :party:

• Danielle84

Aww this really hurt my heart :( He was a baby! not even 2 years old! Who would hit a child for wetting himself? smh this dude was sick and I feel nothing for people who harm children in any way. So sad...

• speakinmymind

:happybirthday: Anna!!

• Cinderella

Sheena215 says:

SMDH — SHE COULDNT LOOK AT HIM AND TELL HE WAS ONE FRENCH FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL?
    _________________________________________________________________________

That's what I first thought when I saw the picture. He looks crazy and unkempt. What she saw in him is beyond me.

SN: There's nothing wrong with being single, whether you have kids or not. Don't settle for what's out there and know your worth. There are good men out there who will treat you (and your kids if you have any) with respect.

• OutsidetheBox

Thank you @Yvonne!

• kearalove

Happy Birthday Anna!!

• MissHarlem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!

I love you Cancer's it gets me geared up for LEOOOOOOOOO.
    Belated Birthday to all those who had a birthday recently :partyhat:

• FreeToSpeakUp

:bday: Anna

• precious1

I am so tired of these ladies beign so trusting with their children. How many stories do we hear of children dying at the hands of men who are NOT the fathers. Why the HELL was he not working but watching the children. I swear sometimes women put a man over everything, just to have one. I am married and if it were to end. There would not be a man around my children....period!! It is just pure craziness!!

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

_________________________________________________________

:rofl: People done told Flo bout her driving. :rofl:

• brucebaner1

The mother should be in jail as well. The son had a broken arm. The mother obviously knew about the arm. This is why I believe before you have a child the parents should have a psychological evaluation and intelligence tests. It's harder to get a drivers license than it is to be a parent and get married. This is why the black population is faltering......too many bad parents and too many kids.....quality vs quantity....

• brucebaner1

BTW - my son still pees the bed at 5 going on 6, sometimes I get frustrated and want to spank him but I don't. What do you all do to your kids that are older bed wetters?

• VIBABY

He beat a 20 month old for wetting himself? My two year old looks directly at me with a smile on her face while she pees on herself. SMDH, he was just a baby. RIP Jamar.......

• VIBABY

@Bruce Have you taken him to a dr? It could be a medical problem.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

brucebaner1 says:
    BTW – my son still pees the bed at 5 going on 6, sometimes I get frustrated and want to spank him but I don’t. What do you all do to your kids that are older bed wetters?
    ---------
    My kids are waaaaaaayyyyyy older than yours but do you have a nightlight? I noticed when my kids were younger, it was easier going to the bathroom when they had a "lighted" path.....

• kearalove

OMG y'all...they are saying that the mother is pregnant with his baby! :shocked: Somebody please Superman this Hoe immediately!!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Drug Abuse and Daycare EPIC FAIL!

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@brucebaner1
    my kids usually are in bed by 8 or 8:30 so for my oldest(who was the only one to have that issue) he just wasn't allowed liquids after 6

• brucebaner1

VIBABY - Nope never thought of that because sometimes he actually gets up. Its not every night but I would average it to once a week. I will see what the doctor says.

yvonne79 - He has a nightlight in his room, the bathroom light is right by the door.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

I want to cry. It is unfortunate this young girl’s choices have caused the loss of one child and perhaps the physiological stress to another. She will have to live with that. She will be haunted by the guilt until the grace of God finds her and until she forgives herself She will have to account for what signs she overlooked...for the things she allowed to slip by...all for the sake of emulating a sense of family...for misunderstanding the intricacy of family...she is only 22. My heart aches for her. My heart so truly aches for this young girl. And I pray on her behalf even amongst these words that God provides her with comfort.

I am absolutely on board with applauding the MEN that are wonderful fathers to their own children and those that extend that responsibility to children that are not born of them. If we could get a positive post about upstanding men for every one of these types of stories...more of us would know that they are out there. More of us would raise our standards.

• Daisy

@awesome I call mine daddy always have always will I don't use the term step father that's y I used " "

Happy b day Anna

• brucebaner1

AWESOME ARSENAL - if he is thirsty he will just grab some water from the bathroom. I'm not sure If I should ban fluids after a certain time (shrugs shoulders). My daughter is 2 and she doesn't have this problem. Unless she's doing it on purpose to get some attention away from the baby :-)

• Anna

Thanks again everyone for the bday shout outs.
    Is title 20 no longer a option? Kids should be in day care not being baby sat by moms boyfriend. Kids are a handful at times but I am not one to trust my kids with anybody for the sake of going here or there. I know we all have to work to survive but the kids welfare should come first. I want a pic of the mom, put her on blast, does she look like she has some loose screws? She is only 22. I am sure one of the detectives on SandraRose can look up a facebook page.

• meanNsurly

@Mirs: Yes chile damn near wrecked on 85 while listening to Ricky Smiley! Then she had the nerve to have a sign on the back window saying Child on Board.

• mirsmommy

brucebaner1 says:

________________________________________________________

Are you giving him anything to drink before he goes to bed? If so, that can be the cause too. Or try taking him to the bathroom in the middle of the night to avoid the bed wetting.

• OutsidetheBox

"This is why the black population is faltering……too many bad parents and too many kids…..quality vs quantity…"

:shocked:

But on the bedwetting, no drinking 2 hrs before, no teasing from other family, he changes the wet sheets, less bathroom use during day (like holding it but in a training way), and you could wake him when you go to bed if its hrs after him.

And my mama swears by the no caffiene rule.

• ELove

Don't have a CLUE what a credit check would accomplish BUT finding out IF they had a documented Criminal-History and what that entailed SHOULD BE No. 1 on Anyone's list regarding Unsupervised CARE for Your Child -- IMO

• mirsmommy

meanNsurly says:

____________________________________________

:rofl: The ones with the signs are the worst ones. :lol: And let's not forget the world famous soccer moms in the minivans and SUVs. Be flying to get lil Timmy to the field, damn near causing all types of accidents and ish.

• kearalove

And my mama swears by the no caffiene rule.
    :cosign: OTB's mama! My kids are not allowed to drink any kind of soda. Only water, juice (and not those lil Hugs either) and milk. If I find out that they drank soda I get mad!! >:(

• Tink Tink

:happybirthday: Anna :partyhat:

• mirsmommy

kearalove says:

And my mama swears by the no caffiene rule.
    OTB’s mama! My kids are not allowed to drink any kind of soda. Only water, juice (and not those lil Hugs either) and milk. If I find out that they drank soda I get mad!! >:(
    _____________________________________________________

:yes: I had to put my foot all in Pop Pop's azz for giving my babies soda. :mad:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@daisy
    they've always called me daddy. maybe because they were still in diapers when i came into the picture and the biological hasn't ever been present. to me putting a prefice on my title kinda downgrades what i actually am. (in title only)

@brucebaner1
    it worked for me. it took a while for him to get past it but in hindsight it was sporadic and wasn't much of a problem. i just used to worry about sending him for sleepovers because i didn't want him to be embarrassed or have folks not wanting him to come over. never happened though

• brucebaner1

OutsidetheBox - We do most of those things except wake him before I go to bed. I should start doing that I don't sleep until late anyway....

• Danielle84

Cancer here too! July 19th :-)

• VIBABY

@Bruce A few posters gave great suggestions. If it still happens after you've tried everything I would tell his pediatrician. You never know.

• Danielle84

Happy Birthday Anna!!!

cancer july 17th

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

My heart hurts after reading this...that baby ain't done nothing to nobody!

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

CANCER! july 16th

• lakercrazy

i have a problem with my step dughter peein on herself when she is at my house when i told her mom about she told me "well she dont pee at my house" so im like really what should i do it really bothers me that she is 5 and still pee on herself and she will lay in it all night so when she wakes up she is wet to her belly and she has exsima wich makes her ich

• OutsidetheBox

@Laker you and her mom get along okay?

She could just be bit'chin you about her not doing it at home. What does her dad say?

If she doesnt do it at home, maybe she is scared of somethhing at night?

• lakercrazy

@otb me and her mom only talk wen it comes to the lil girl she had some boundarie issues when me and my babe got to gether but i solved that real quick :wink:
    the bad part about it is i get so irritated when she does pee on her self because her dad wont really do anything he just gets her up tells her to take a bath and thats the end of that and wen i ask her why she pee she just say idk it has gotten so bad she peed in my bed and i almost lost it and told her dad to not let her sleep in my bed without a pull up and he got all offended which how i see it my 3ryr old gets up and pee in the restroom why not her. i think she does it for her daddy attention because she sees that daddy gives the baby most of his attention but how do i make it stop??:shrug:
    it has gotten to the point that me and him argue about it when she is at the house :argue:

• Anna

@Laker you and her mom get along okay?

She could just be bit’chin you about her not doing it at home. What does her dad say?

If she doesnt do it at home, maybe she is scared of somethhing at night?

~~~~~~
    She may be afraid to get out the bed. As someone mentioned night lights are great. My grand daughter has a 5 yr old sis, when she spends the night at my house I get her up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I just met the girl in April so I don't know all her habits, she has never wet on herself at my house.

• lakercrazy

@anna i get up in the middle of the night to check on her and keep the restroom light on which lights up were her and my son sleep

• xamayca

Sh*t like this pisses me off.... My heart hurts for the families lost...I cant imagine going thru that...SMH

lakercrazy says:

~~~~~~~
    That child must like being wet to prove a point. Some kids do revert back for diff reasons, a new baby, a new move, a new (step) I don't like that word, anxiety. etc....

xamayca says:

Sh*t like this pisses me off…. My heart hurts for the families lost…I cant imagine going thru that…SMH

~~~~~~~~~
    It is fustrating and sad. Did anyone watch Jennifer Hudson on E last night?

• lakercrazy

@anna u might be right i never though of it that way she did star pee on herself i think around the time i was 7months preg and hasent stop since.......maybe she just wants daddy to treat her like the baby she was daddy baby for 4yrs

lakercrazy says:

@anna u might be right i never though of it that way she did star pee on herself i think around the time i was 7months preg and hasent stop since…….maybe she just wants daddy to treat her like the baby she was daddy baby for 4yrs

~~~~~~~
    My kids have two new sisters one is 1 and the other 4. When their mom was pregnant with the youngest the oldest started "reverting" back. She's ok now but it was a process.

• OutsidetheBox

Sounds like reverting IMO @Laker.

You need to tell him that is what she is doing so that he can give her a little more attention. I'm sure she gets a lot but its okay for more.

There is nothing worng with doting on a kid when its time. Make pull ups part of her routine. She has a drawer at your house right? Keep them in there with some "pretty" panties that you buy and encourage her growth.

And umm he needs to stop being "offended". She does not need to sleep without a pull-up if you all dont have plastic on the bed. Thats just common sense.

• http://www.twitter.com/diva2127 PDiva2127

I personally believe in beatin's, whoopins, poppins, and spankings, but a beat down on a 20 month? Punched? 7, 8 times? For potty training issues? Boy stop. I just don't know what to say then he had three different stories for the mom. Smh. Wow. I can't.

• lakercrazy

@OTB Yes she has a drawer too but she crys wen i tell her to put the pull ups on and so he says no u dont have to wear them. which fires me right up first of all the smell is bad because she is 5 not a baby second of all she is too grown for pee on herself and if the problemn is at my house then there is something that we are doing wrong i just dont know what im to the point that i dont say nothing about it anymore and i hate to say this but it has put a restrain on the raltioship between me and her wich i hate and i know its my fault but if he would just stop babying her so much about the pee i feel like he lets her pee and does not say anything to her because he dosent want her to hate him but that is just nasty and liek i said she does have exzema wich makes the pee ich and give her a rash

• pointhimout

another example of "making him tough," you know that bs men think is something great, of course until the child lye lifeless on the floor, eyes rolling in the back of his head for good. yeah, that.

sad story. and he was beating up the 3 y/o too? i wonder if his girlfriend was at the house while his lady was at work.

lakercrazy says:

~~~~~~~~
    Sorry you know me, I like to give my .02. How can you say it's your fault when it takes all to potty train. Sorry but it's him who is not helping the situation. He has two ppl to help him w/his child but he is not sharing in the responsibility. The child is getting whatever attention she can from him and according to her "it's working". This child knows what she is doing, little girls don't like to be wet. She is doing what kids do "munipulating" and reverting(by choice).

• OutsidetheBox

"and i know its my fault"

*Beyonce voice* Stop the track!

No honey. No, no, no, NO NO NO NO! It is not your fault!
    This: "but she crys when i tell her to put the pull ups on and so he says no u dont have to wear them."

That is all him! Obviously he does not clean up that room! Does your son sleep in there too? You need to tell him that if she doesnt have to wear a pull-up on her pissy tail you sure as hel.l dont have to change the sheets and wash 'em since you grown and all! :wtf:

Girl you might be talking to the wrong one. I'll have you packing that ninja up. Let me chill. :lolol:

And really, that rash is going to be the beginning of the end if she keeps getting it. Moms is going to think its "your house". Do something now, Laker.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lakercrazy says:

****************************

The child is 5 and wearing pull ups?

• lakercrazy

@anna i told him the same dam thing she knows what she is doing because im a woman i know that wen u wet u need to get the hell up and clean so she know what she is doing and she sees that it works it gets daddy attention so why not!!! last time she was over i made her put the dam pullup on he is goint to have the dam nerve to tell me she is not a baby!!! and i told him really i dint know that since she pee on herself andu think its ok then i thought she was one sorry so i wake up in the middle of the night and she has no pullup on she she is peed o lawd i almost put my hands on the child but i remember she is not mine. they dont sleep in the same bed her and my son i make sure of that because one night they slept in the same bed and my son slap her so hard for peeing on him!!!

• lakercrazy

@sandra i try to make her wear pull ups because she pee on herself almost every night she spends at my house and i cant stand a pissy child!!!

• lakercrazy

@otb im trying to do something about it but the way i potty train my child was i give u one week for me to train u the next week u will get pop on that azz if u wake up wet he was so good it only took less then two weeks to get him straight but i cant do the same to her its up to her dad and her dad does not want to pop her so pullups it is

says:

~~~~~~~~
    I love kids but the mere thought of his visitaion would drive me nuts. Everytime she came over I would check into a hotel or stay with fam or friends so he would have to deal with his own child for a couple of weeks and get her potty trained. That is too much on you. I too often see men with kids but expect the new wife to do all the work when it's vistiation time or drop them off at grandmas. Man UP! Does the little girl go to school yet? Doesn't Pre and K school have nap time?.

• OutsidetheBox

:no:

Its not even pull-ups though @Laker. She wins.

• Val

sick coward bastard :shotsfired1:

@anna girl dont even get me started on school >:(
    her mother was suppose to put her in skool last year when she turned 4 well according to her she did not know that u had to register a child before the first day of skool bish please i was so mad at him because he was like "she ditn know" wateva. my son is 3 and is going to head start this year so like i said both him and her babby her a lot but what can i say i have my ways because if that was mine i would pop her azz every time she pee it work with my son it will work with her. last time she came over i snd his ass to his mama house with her and his mama kick them out because she peed in the middle of the store and on her couch

• KrayZKat

I'm so sick and tired of hearing stories like this. No man is worth putting your children in danger for. I don't care how good the pipe is being laid. Both mother and boyfriend should be in prison and never let out.

I don't even believe in spanking kids being potty trained, but that's just me. That's why they call it potty TRAINING. If I'm learning something new, I would hate for someone to pop me because I made a mistake; however, I'm adult and wouldn't allow it, but kids can't fight back.

• lakercrazy

@otb i know but is that or my house smell like pee i cant wash the dam covers every night or every other night

• Redeemed777

He killed a child.

Nothing should be a surprise anymore because yall know that the end is approaching fast, and things are going to get worst. The 'good' days are gone forever. Only God and Heaven will remain.

And whether you believe it or not, or you like it or not, the truth is and will always be the truth.

• Redeemed777

Only God, Heaven, and the NEW earth will remain.

lakercrazy says:

@anna girl dont even get me started on school >:(
    her mother was suppose to put her in skool last year when she turned 4 well according to her she did not know that u had to register a child before the first day of skool bish please i was so mad at him because he was like “she ditn know” wateva. my son is 3 and is going to head start this year so like i said both him and her babby her a lot but what can i say i have my ways because if that was mine i would pop her azz every time she pee it work with my son it will work with her. last time she came over i snd his ass to his mama house with her and his mama kick them out because she peed in the middle of the store and on her couch
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How does one not know that you have to register a child for school? Is it fair to say that she has not been to college? You have to register everything, car, gun permit, etc.... What 5 yr old is going to pee while wide awake in the middle of a store. This little girl has some issues. It sounds like she needs to talk to someone. When kids do this at that age (while awake) something more is going on, it could be mental issues, child/sexual abuse. Something truely is not right.

• lakercrazy

@ANNA YES she went to college she is a medical assistant she is just to bussy parting to worry about her daughter going to skool. :rolleyes:
    i had told that to my boufriend maybe she is going thru something maybe somebody might be touching her or hitting her and this is her way of letting u know something is wrong i have asked her her dad askd her nothing but girl i dont get nowere with him and with her so i just say fluck it!!

lakercrazy says:

~~~~~~~~
    Not a nice place to be in for you. I emphatize w/step parents.

• starstatus

So was this his first time hitting them, did he spazz out, he is confessing as if its his first time. This is crazy, can't trust nobody. Sad.

starstatus says:

So was this his first time hitting them, did he spazz out, he is confessing as if its his first time. This is crazy, can’t trust nobody. Sad.

~~~~~~
    I doubt it was his first time, he had prior injuries/bruises.

• Jerrie

I have no kids but I basically helped my sister raise my nephew for all 6 years hes been on this earth and I wish a ni**a would put his hands on him, I swear I will go to jail! I can't stand no punk a$$ man. R.I.P. Jamar. He was such a cutie!

Jerrie says:

I have no kids but I basically helped my sister raise my nephew for all 6 years hes been on this earth and I wish a ni**a would put his hands on him, I swear I will go to jail! I can’t stand no punk a$$ man. R.I.P. Jamar. He was such a cutie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    He was, such a cutie. I feel you though. Even non parents are not having it.

• His_Mommy623