Celebs Out & About: Amber Rose

Professional Beard Services provider Amber Rose was snapped shopping with some gal pals in Beverly Hills yesterday. She looks rough, and apparently some blogs haven’t gotten the message that she’s no longer Kanye’s main squeeze.

Thank God her 15 minutes are almost over. I’m sure she’ll be sad to see herself go. The rest of us can’t wait until she’s gone because we’re tired of her.

Apparently, so are the Atlanta club owners. Amber’s manager/brother couldn’t persuade any ATL club owner to part with their cash so Amber could host a party in the A last week. The professional leg spreader, who gained fame by being Kanye west’s beard, tweeted this message hoping to get a club owners attention. But even the lesbian club promoters weren’t biting:

Maybe the ATL club promoters remembered the time when Amber took a sizable down payment from Alex Gidewon to host a party which she never showed up for. We found out later that she flew off to LA to attend an awards show.

Then she flew back to the A and basically stalked AG for the rest of her cash. She left Atlanta empty handed of course. Oops, I wasn’t supposed to mention that, was I.

Now that Amber won’t be getting any more shine from Kanye, she’s ratcheted up her efforts to stay relevant by tweeting up a storm on Twitter.com. Some of you may recall the last time she was on Twitter, she tweeted less and had considerably more followers than she does now.

101 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Amber Rose”

Ebony says:

The bald beast strikes again :coffee:

She loves the color revival as much as I do! I do not like that church shoe.

She tweeted a series of positive things…you should have included all of them Sandra. No shine means no shine. But you will give shine to throw #shade. Its like 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. :/

Redeemed777 says:

Even sinners know not to mess with her.

FloridaChick813 says:

She looks rough

Where??? :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

Professional Beard Services provider Amber Rose
    ———————————————–
    :rofl: I work for the state office that governs health service provider…my mind went there :rofl:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Professional Beard Services provider :rofl: :rofl: . Amber cool, she just needs something to do.

ohpretty1 says:

I cosign her first tweet. If she’s bad, she’s bad. It’s not taking away from your life. The tweet in the box: “they’re” Amber *petpeeve

CivilEngineer says:

And Sandy…you so damn messy…#dontchange :lol:

Tink Tink says:

Amber Rose could get it, but its something about this photo that is turning me off :think:

chase says:

Nice outfit sans the shoes…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I :love: me some Amber! Look ever so delectable and chit! That black chick in the background to the left lookin good too. Is that her ol lady Sandra?

fabulous city says:

hmmm her 15min ain’t over yet… rumor has it she about to upgrade with Reggie Bush! I wonder if there is any truth to her and RB being an item though, but we never know, no smoke without a fire….

kwall says:

I am so sorry but Amber Rose is here to stay. I LOVES this girl! Not sure why…

@Man…can you tell me why? Lmfao. (WATCH what he says…)

ohpretty1 says:

@ TinkTink – The dress is too wholesome for her, I think.

HALLE'S MUM says:

_______________________________________________________________

:preach:

jazi65 says:

How you gonna give out good advice than whore yourself out in the same breath :blink:

pinksghetti says:

Amber looks pretty. I wish she would grow her hair out though. It’s good that she is trying to establish a real career and not just be known for which celebs she gets with.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Love me some Amber also. She’s a fierce chick, can’t too many ladies rock a bald head like she can. And that body?!?!?! It rocks! Can’t wait to see if she can really act. Her and Angela Jolie should hook up, in more ways than one. I’m just saying. PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

spongebobfan says:

i love how people people complain about her but all shes doing is walking somewhere. she didnt ask for these folks to snap her picture. Tired of what? shes minding her business. :coffee:

spongebobfan says:

Further still, ATL, isnt the only city with clubs!

Reese says:

*shrugs* I like her shoes…the dress, not so much.

MzDimplez1123 says:

I didn’t used to think she was pretty but, she is gorgeous when she smiles. Her whole face lights up and not too many ppl can rock that hair but, she does well.

Daisy says:

@Sponge I am sure she knows where the razi will be when it comes to shopping #justsaying

Cute skirt and shoes

Did she compliment Kim K :coffee:

iciaantica says:

I so agree with her first tweet. I try so hard to like Amber and fall into the her stan club but I can’t :( She just doesn’t fascinate me.

Negrito says:

Amber is really really hot. The things I’d like to do with her.

Nika405 says:

Amber sweetie….make that money girl, don’t let it make you.

kimip84 says:

Nika405 says:

Amber sweetie….make that money girl, don’t let it make you.
    ———————————–

:cosign:

pointhimout says:

how i wish she’d sit down. thanks to the blogs, she’s convinced 1. she’s relevant and 2. she has right to charge to appear at a club. somewhere along the way I made a wrong turn.

__________________________________________________

I THINK IF SHE GROW HER HAIR OUT THEN SHE WILL LOSE HER EDGE…I THINKS SHE’S PRETTY.

Candi Apple says:

5432 your time is up. Almost at 1. Thank goodness

Choco says:

Why does Amber thinks any woman of substance would take heed to words coming out of her mouth-

This tramp is as ugly as that ROSE tattoo! Reggie don’t want you boo!

Ms. Thickness says:

I KNOW ONE THING SHE DID THAT I HATE HER FOR…WEARING THAT LEOTARD AND STOCKINGS TO THE CLUB AND NOW THESE DUMB BISHES IN MIAMI THINK THEY CAN DO IT TOO…I SAW THIS CHICK IN THE CLUB ON THE BEACH THIS WEEKEND WITH THAT CRAP ON…I WANTED TO PUT HER IN THE HEADLOCK TILL SHE GOT A HEADACHE.

Choco says:

I read the first tweet and again I’m wondering why Amber thinks ppl care about what she says-seriously tho??? :think:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

:rofl: :rofl:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Hey Boo’s :hug:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Hey Free :waves:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Hey Cha Cha boo (doing the bank head bounce)

eastpointvet says:

she looks nice in this pic

HEY FREE HUN

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I didn’t used to think she was pretty but, she is gorgeous when she smiles.

:cosign: revelant or not she is striking minus the big azz tatt and notable track record. Didnt she get picked up as a Ford Model?

ohpretty1 says:

She will have to rock the baldie to stay relevant (model). She was just another chick when she had hair. By that I mean, wouldn’t take a second glance at.

mirsmommy says:

I wish she would go away, too, but she is a pretty girl, and her body is on point!!!!! :yes:

FloridaChick813 says:

Hey ladies :D

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@T.Y.
    “revelant or not she is striking minus the big azz tatt and notable track record. Didnt she get picked up as a Ford Model?”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

What “track record” do you speak of?

FreeToSpeakUp says:

THICKNESS!!! Flo baby waz up!!!

mirsmommy says:

Hey Flo :waves:

HEY FLO..THAT’S A LADIES MAN IN THE PIC

FloridaChick813 says:

Thanks @MsThickness, thats what they say :/

How is everyone doing????

Kat says:

Amber is HOT! :yes: #thatisall

mizzdallas says:

Sandra, according to Queen Wendy she is a celebrity becase she is being celebrated by blogs,magazines etc., anyways I don’t agree w/wendy this bish has done nothing relative to pertaining to music, acting, world cures and disease etc., She is a fame whore who pays the paps to take her pics that’s the only way she remain relevant and oh yeah she has fans that buy her bullish! Smdh anywhoo

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

@ Man… the pictures, the 3somes, the past nothing really..notable I guess was the wrong word :shrugs:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

@ Flo

Hot as the 90 degree heat

ELove says:

@east
    I PEEPED that last night on Twitter (Real…)
    Is this your way of telling Ms. Sandra “YOU should’ve posted My Pic Damnit” :lol:

So you FINALLY gave THE ROSE her celebrity justice Ms. Sandra :wink:

@MzDimplez1123… The BOOTY is LQQKING Real Nice !!!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@T.Y.
    ” the pictures, the 3somes, the past nothing really..notable I guess was the wrong word ”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Yes, “notable” was definitely the wrong word. It gives the impression of this young lady being promiscuous or without values. Which we know not to be the case.

I don’t tolertate a ladies named being besmirched. :nono:

TSRBenz says:

sandra rose and amber rose well its too bad two roses cant get along

His_Mommy623 says:

*waving* @ my e-heffas!!

oh and I’m sooooo tired of this bald scuttlebutt bird… I get no pleasure out of seeing her. I find her ass to be over-rated :coffee:

ELove says:

@Man… :rofl: at your comment #54 YOUS A F-ing TRIP !!!!!

Ms. Thickness says:

WELL WE KINDA IN A MESSED UP MOOD RIGHT NOW @MY JOB..ONE OF OUR CO-WORKERS WAS KILLED ON FRIDAY…HIS FAMILY CAME AND TOLD US AND ASKING FOR US TO DONATE MONEY BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE LIFE INSURANCE. SO SAD

His_Mommy623 says:

I’m good on her easter skirt as well :nono:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Ms. Thick (hey mama)

thats terrible :hug:

inCredible02 says:

@Ms.Thickness – :shocked:

2cents says:

@Ms Thickness

did yall know he was killed before they came for donations?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ELOVE
    “@MzDimplez1123… The BOOTY is LQQKING Real Nice !!!!!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:yes:

I’m drafting a poem to it as we speak!

FloridaChick813 says:

How did he get killed????

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@MS. THICKNESS

What happened? Was it an accident?

IsaiahsMom says:

She’s pretty. I like her. :koolaid3:

Cute kid Flo!

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:blink: awwwwwww dayum :rofl: the irony!!!! Bwahhhaaaahaaa whew some people!!!

@ Flo…..ur lil man is adorable!!!

Al-Ameera says:

:dead: @ you Sandra and your write up…

Now all I have got stuck in my head is “Would you like a discount calling plan to go with your Professional Beard Services?”

Damn you SR :rofl:

SangriaSugar says:

:rofl: @Man…you be throwing the word “lady” around way to much. What is your definition of “lady”?

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SANGRIA SUGAR
    “…you be throwing the word “lady” around way to much. What is your definition of “lady”?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Make no mistake, I bestow that work with great delicacey and consideration. There are a precious few that are able to obtain that moniker from me.

There are a combiniation of factors that I examine. Virtue, honesty, integrity and of course class. There are more than a few HOES out here that can learn a thing or two from Miss Amber Rose. :yes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**work = word**

FloridaChick813 says:

Thanks gals ;)

chase says:

Sorry to hear that Ms. Thickness… I went through something like that a few years back when one of my co-workers died and his family had no money…

MzDimplez1123 says:

LMAO @ post 70. Man, you will look out for the ladylike hoes if noone else does.

ELove says:

Regarding that Wonderous Thing which is MzDimplez1123 AZZ !!!

Would I SLAP IT… NO, Would I RUB IT… YES
    Would I Stab It, Would I Jab It, Would I KISS IT… WHOA
    Would I Lick IT… NO, Would I BITE IT… YES
    Would I Tax It, Would I Wax It, Continuously SMACK IT… WHOA
    :thumbsup:

AGAIN… The BOOTY is BANGING BABY (Just Being Real Here…) :yes:

Cinnamon Kisses says:

@ MS THICKNESS……im sorry to hear that!!! :pray: for his family!! Life is too short!! I know we all come here and joke and laugh and fight :shotsfired: but dayum life has no promises!!!

SangriaSugar says:

:dead: @Man…I spit water on my computer

2cents says:

@Ms Thickness

did yall know he was killed before they came for donations?

____________________________________________________

NOPE WE DIDNT KNOW…WE WAS ALL ON BREAK AND HIS FAMILY CAME AND WE THOUGHT SOMEBODY WAS ABOUT TO GET CHECKED BECAUSE WE SAW THIS WOMAN WALK IN…ONE OF MY OTHER CO-WORKERS WAS LIKE DID YOU HEAR THAT SUCH AND SO GOT KILLED AND WE BASICALLY FROZE LIKE HELL NAH…THE FAMILY DOESNT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM…THE BAD PART ABOUT IT WAS THAT HE LEFT WORK EARLY ON FRIDAY AND GOT SHOT @6:50PM…HE DOESNT GET OFF UNTIL 7:30PM. ALL WE KNOW IS THAT HE GOT SHOT 13 TIMES…IT WAS ON THE NEWS AND ALL BUT NEVER SHOWED A FACE…WE THINK IS RETALIATION BECAUSE TWO WEEKS AGO HE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS AND BROKE HIS HOMEBOY JAW AND HE PUNCHED OUT THE WINDOW. HIS HANDS WERE SWOLLEN LIKE A PREGNANT WOMANS FEET WITH CUTS ALL OVER…BUT WHEN YOU TALKED TO HIM YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED THAT HE HAD SUCH AN EXPLOSIVE ATTITUDE, ALWAYS VERY CALM AND RESPECTFUL…BUT WHEN HE GOT MAD IT WAS LIKE HE WAS A BEAST.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanx @ E

HEY HIS HOW ARE YOU

MzDimplez1123 says:

WOW..Sorry to hear about your coworker Thick. That’s horrible.

Ms. Thickness says:

THANKS I THINK WE ARE ALL IN SHOCK..NOW ITS THE DEBATE OF GOING TO THE FUNERAL BECAUSE THAT IS NOT MY THING.

pinksghetti says:

__________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

It does make her stand out but I saw a pic of her with her long hair and it made her even prettier. She just needs some hair like a little bob or hair like Monica and it would still look fierce.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Wow Thickess

pinksghetti says:

@ Ms. Thickness, sorry to hear about your co-worker, that’s sad.

FloridaChick813 says:

Sorry to hear that MsThickness. I dont do well with funerals either :no:

2cents says:

@THICKNESS

MAN THAT IS TERRIBLE. RIP MS THICKNESS COWORKER. I DON’T DO FUNERALS BECUASE I AM SCARY.

Ms. Thickness says:

HELL IF I SEE HIS LOVED ONES CRY IM MAY CRY AND HE WAS COOL PEOPLES…I WANTED TO CRY BUT THATS NOT MY THING…MY BESTIE AND DADDY TELL ME I AM COLD-HEARTED CAUSE I DONT CRY AND THAT ITS OKAY, BUT I FEEL LIKE THAT MAKES ME WEAK.

2cents says:

@THICKNESS

CRYING DOESN’T MAKE YOU WEAK, SOMETIMES IT A RELIEF, MINUS THE PUFFY EYES, SNOTTY NOSE, AND HEADACHE YOU GET AFTERWARDS. MY DAUGHTER IS LIKE THAT THOUGH, SHE IS THE MOST KIND PERSON IN THE WORLD BUT I CAN COUNT THE TIMES I HAVE SEEN HER CRY ON MY HAND.

Ms. Thickness says:

@2CENTS..THATS ME…I THINK THE LAST TIME I CRIED WAS MAYBE 3 MONTHS AGO OR MORE. AND THAT WAS BECAUSE MY CAR KEPT GIVING ME PROBLEMS AND I JUST GOT PURE FRUSTRATED.

lakercrazy says:

i think im coming down with something or something is loose in my eye sight but bish looks pretty to me maybe she should smile and dress right and less of the open legs that smile is cute

lakercrazy says:

crying is a relief that sometimes u need no shame

Lovely One says:

I dont know how or why she is a professional leg spreader b/c she only dated Kanye.

Amber has a nice face and nice body. #thatisall

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

I don’t tolertate a ladies named being besmirched.

@ MAN…..you are way to hilarious…when referring to using Amber and Lady in the same context…whatever do you mean????? :think: :no:

LAGRL says:

@thickness
    sorry to hear about your co worker, if you felt like crying when you heard the news then that means you cared for this person. I don’t like going to funerals either but it’s the last time you may have to say your goodbyes and pay your respect.Think about it, if you decide not to go to the funeral at the very least send the family a card or a little donation if you can, when something like this happens every little bit helps

LAGRL says:

@ lovely one I agree with you, we should not be so quick to judge

LAGRL says:

@ lovely one I agree with you, we should not be so quick to judge

mjoylaw says:

I’m sorry, but bald and blond, Amber is simply one.bad.mutha.flukka!!

If the pix of Kanye’s new piece are accurate, I’m thinking Amber actually dumped his azz, cause he downgraded IMO

Seems to me we need to not hate, but congratulate this sista. Yes, Amber’s black, thank you, and personally I hope she bout to get pyaid!

Chick is no different from the Kardashians, whom I like also (who da thunk it?), but we go in on Amber forreal, don’t we? Hmmm..

If KKK (fan here) can make millions being “fameslores,” then why can’t Amber at least make a little money?

Can we blame her for trying to cash in?

Well, I say–get em’ Amb!! #BEGREAT!! Enjoy your time to the fullest! And make paper!!

#IMDONE

You can crucify me now

mjoylaw says:

@ AMBER

Start working on your Valley Girl accent, doll (lol)

You know there are excellent dialogue coaches out there, real talk

I sense a great reality show niche for Amber, somewhere among Tia and Tamera, Anna Nicole, and KKK..

You heard it here first. Got to be coming to a cable channel soon..

Chgoprime says:

Love you Amber. You are a Bad b____ indeed.