Yesterday one of my readers, Daisy, alerted me to this video of R&B legend Lauryn Hills 12-year-old daughter Selah singing. Hill and her sperm donor Rohan Marley (Bob Marley's seed) have 5 children together.

Does Selah have a future in music? Will she crack under the pressure of fame like her mother did? Lauryn is set to announce a world tour including dates in the motherland Africa. Stay tuned for that announcement.

• OutsidetheBox

She's adorable...why it seem like she sneaking though...in true 12yo fashion :lol:

She's husky voiced, like Lauryn. It doesnt seem as if anyone is "training" her though.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

With the right training she can be a star. But it's going to be hard to escape the imagine of being Bob's granddaughter and Lauryn's daughter.

• VIBABY

She is such a cutie....

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

She is adorable. I think she looks like her mom.....

• Ebony

Cute :coffee:

• Cinderella

Selah is cute. She looks like a light-skin version of her mother. Hopefully, her family encourages her to follow her on path. Having Lauryn Hill for a mother and Bob Marley for a grandfather is alot of pressure.

• Daisy

Trying to word this as nice as possible cause I love the kids...

Cute girl but she will need a ton of singing lessons although talent is not requried to make it in the biz anymore she has the pressure of being L Boogies daughter.

• nyvixen

She has mad talent! Not surprised, look at her gene pool.....I pray she stays young and innocent as long as possible before getting sucked into the entertainment business. I see modeling, acting and singing in her future. Many blessings.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

Did anyone ever confirm this is in fact L. Hill's daughter???

• aqtpie

She is so cute!!

• yerkesbabe

HATED IT!!!!!! :shrugs: why is her eye to camera contact poor?

• FreeToSpeakUp

I thought Zion was the eldest child?

• yerkesbabe

OK I looked at it again and this is junk!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ renegadesince1985

@Free

That's what I thought too...cause she had that song on her CD... :shrugs: maybe they meant oldest daugher?

He is @Free.

They are just a yr apart. It happens. :coffee:

• iciaantica

She is too cute! I wish her the best in the industry!

• Daisy

@rene I asked that question yesterday but she favors L boogie (mouth) :shrug: not sure though

@sandra that's LOYAL reader :wink:

• Cinderella

@ renegade, That's her daughter. There's a picture online of her and parents together.

@ Free, Zion is the oldest. He should be 13 or about to be. Selah is 11 not 12 yet.

• Al-Ameera

@rene, that is her daughter. I've seen them in other pics together.

I think she is young and like most new singers needs a singing coach. She has potential

@ OTB, don't it seem as if she is being extra shady, like hurry up before mama catch us

• Ebony

She sounds better than Rihanna, Ciara, and Alicia Keys live :coffee:

Shout out to Daisy :cheer:

Cant view the video from work, but i'll check it out when I get home :D

• Cinderella

Here's a link to Lauryn's kids minus the youngest girl. This pics are from 2008.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB,A year isn't that bad. I used to work with this one lady who kids were 10 months apart, I was like woah!

• OutsidetheBox

Exactly @Al- Thats why I dont think its fair to say she will need lessons and whatnot...I'm thinking L-Boogie in Sister Act 2...memba her sneaking? :lolol:

Mama prolly didnt cosign this. :/

Yeah :cosign: Ebony! :rofl:

I dont know how to respond @Ryan :/ I have a set like that... October 30th, 2000 and September 9, 2001. :lol:

No harm, no foul though. Its like having twins.

He is @Free.

Oh my bad :lol: I thought the first was a girl

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

She is beautiful.

Yeah Ebony!

I dont know how to respond @Ryan I have a set like that… October 30th, 2000 and September 9, 2001.

No harm, no foul though. Its like having twins
    _________________________

Popping those babies out!

Cinderella says:

@ renegade, That’s her daughter. There’s a picture online of her and parents together.

thanks boo

Yessssss @Free. That one liked to keep me big and preggo. Jerk. :coffee:

• Al-Ameera

OK see this is why sometimes you don’t need to let google be your friend.

So, I just read on the internet that the majority of the time Lauren was in the fugees, that her and Wyclef were in a relationship and then he married someone else (Claudinette) and Lauren started messing with Rohan (who was also married) and then when she gave birth Wyclef assumed it was his and showed up to the hospital.

Lord, are they for real? Is that why them ninja’s broke up? Who knew :shrug:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB, That's what's up,I know you wouldn't trade them for the world. I got a feeling that after my first child, I'm to take a lifelong hiatus for childbearing.

The lady I worked with went into graphic detail about the conception of the second baby, I was like OMG, this is too much.

• ohso

@OTB: I feel you. Eldest was June 19th followed by my son the next year on May 21st. I WILL NEVER do that again! (My dad and his brother are 9 months apart)

• OutsidetheBox

@Ryan @ohso :lolol: I was convinced that I was drugged. I mean, it had to be the Demerol counteracting and deleting my Depo...and how did he even get any? I hated him! LOL

Yes @Al- All true. At least, thats what 'Clef and nem said.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

This is :offtopic: as hell, but I really need some advice.

A few nights ago me and my boyfriend were riding around, then out of nowhere he asked me would I marry him and he sounded serious as hell. I said yes, and he was like cool. Then later I asked him what he serious, he was like nah I was just playing. Should I be concerned that he may be preparing to say it for real? Because I love him we've been together for two and a half years, but I'm not ready to "settle down" for good.

• FreeToSpeakUp

Yessssss @Free. That one liked to keep me big and preggo. Jerk.
    _____________________________

I thought all your kids were from the same person?

• Al-Ameera

@ OTB, lord that is some drama right there. No wonder L boogie had issues. And is says that although Rohan and Lauren been together since 1996 he is still legally married to his first wife.

Oh lord, does that mean Lauren is a home wrecker? Im just asking

ryand91 says:

This is as hell, but I really need some advice.

A few nights ago me and my boyfriend were riding around, then out of nowhere he asked me would I marry him and he sounded serious as hell. I said yes, and he was like cool. Then later I asked him what he serious, he was like nah I was just playing. Should I be concerned that he may be preparing to say it for real? Because I love him we’ve been together for two and a half years, but I’m not ready to “settle down” for good.

____________________________

Then why did you say yes when he was "playing" if you aren't ready? But since you aren't ready anyway, you won't be mad if he never asks "for real" right?

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

cute kid.....def can see the potential...needs training...and less attitude

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

This "Fugees love triangle" is too confusing, I always thought that Lauryn was dating Pras during those Fugees days. #kanyeshrug

• ohso

@OTB: He dam.n sure aint getting any now. Girl two babies in Huggies at the same time is #notthebusiness. When that second baby came home and I came off cloud nine and realized how useless he was...i packed up that PS2 and his clothes and sent him back to his mama house!

:cheer: #teamimmadomeandthekids

• FloridaChick813

and how did he even get any? I hated him! LOL

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

Then why did you say yes when he was “playing” if you aren’t ready? But since you aren’t ready anyway, you won’t be mad if he never asks “for real” right
    ___________________________________________________________________

:shrug: What she said :coffee:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@Free, I said yes as a knee jerk reaction like so many woman tend to do, but then after giving it some afterthought I was like I'm really not ready for all that at this juncture. And if never asks, it is what it is.

• Al-Ameera

ryand91 says:

This is as hell, but I really need some advice.

-----------------------
    Then why you say yes crazy girl?!?!

• FreeToSpeakUp

Jezebel..la la la la la la maybe one day you can be my boo :whistle:

• FloridaChick813

@Ryan, Dont think too much into it. Cross that bridge when you get to it!
    When and if it happens for REAL, you wont have to question it because you'll know in your heart if he's serious!

• Al-Ameera

@ ryan, nevermind you answered already

• Al-Ameera

:offtopic: They said A.Keys and S.Beatz is getting married this weekend

ryand91 says:

@Free, I said yes as a knee jerk reaction like so many woman tend to do, but then after giving it some afterthought I was like I’m really not ready for all that at this juncture. And if never asks, it is what it is.

-----------------------------------

That's cool. A lot of women get upset later that's why I asked and it seems like you were a little excited in the inside.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@Al-Ameera, good for them if it is true. But you know what they say though, "you lose 'em, how you got 'em". But who knows, I like them as a couple and I don't know the situation concerning how they got together, so I'm not going to say too much.

• starr

Ebony says:

She sounds better than Rihanna, Ciara, and Alicia Keys live
    **************

I sound better than them live.... :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

My oldest is 13 (different dad) @Free. Everybody else: 9, 8, 6, and 4.

LOL

• starr

okay i listened....

I've heard much better....she could some lessons...i see the potential voice

• OutsidetheBox

Hmmm @ryan did you tell him that "you were just playing" also?

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@Free, yeah I was a little excited at the moment. But then after saying yes, I was like why in the hell did I say that. He's a good guy but we both have stuff we need to work on before even considering going that route. I just don't want to tell the dude no like I'd never marry him, I just can't marry him right now or anytime in the next 4 years. I've seen too many people I know get married in their 20s be divorced before their 30th birthday.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

ryand91 says:
    _______________________________________________________________
    WOW now that is both smart and mature...and you are right...it is kneejerk to respond with a yes...especially with someone with whom you have an established relationship. I am a fan of black love (he is black right...i kid i kid)...but good job and pulling back and being practical about your decission. Good Girl

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB, I was just laughed it off. He didn't think I was serious anyway.

• OutsidetheBox

"I am a fan of black love (he is black right…i kid i kid)…"

:lol: He is though right? :waiting: LOL

• FreeToSpeakUp

My oldest is 13 (different dad) @Free. Everybody else: 9, 8, 6, and 4.

LOL

DAyun! :lol: Power crouch

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

ryand91 you have a "I'm a Married Woman" look about you....you have a WIFE FACE (and before anyone get's on it...it's a compliment)

Yes he is black, LOL.

• TruGemini

I don't think she sounded bad at all...just needs some grooming and some training. She looks JUST like Lauryn though...

ryand91 says:

@Free, yeah I was a little excited at the moment. But then after saying yes, I was like why in the hell did I say that. He’s a good guy but we both have stuff we need to work on before even considering going that route. I just don’t want to tell the dude no like I’d never marry him, I just can’t marry him right now or anytime in the next 4 years. I’ve seen too many people I know get married in their 20s be divorced before their 30th birthday.

____________________________________

Well getting engaged doesn't mean you are getting married tomorrow. People usually take 2-3 years to actually marry if they aren't "ready" at the time.

• EssenceofU

Too cute! She looks just like L Boogie and already got the 'tude too! L needs to come on with that new album! I'm still listening to Unplugged, it was so underrated!

ggouch says:

ryand91 you have a “I’m a Married Woman” look about you….you have a WIFE FACE (and before anyone get’s on it…it’s a compliment)

What's a wife face? (while looking the mirror)

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

My oldest is 13 (different dad) @Free. Everybody else: 9, 8, 6, and 4.
    _________________________________________________________________
    OTB you have 5 children? am I reading this right or is EVERYBODY ELSE, aka for your FRIENDS?

• OutsidetheBox

*crosses legs* Yes. @Free I do not look an un-snipped man directly in the eye…’lest my legs fall open and babies fall out. :coffee:

I agree @gouch. She does!

• laterthannever

It took until almost the end of the song to figure out what song she was singing. She looks just like her mommy.

Someone needs to bottle 12 year old energy and optimism and sell it by the gallon!

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

What’s a wife face? (while looking the mirror)
    _________________________________________________________
    Wholesome, calm, good girl...never been on a pole....IDK!! I can't narrow the adjective down.

@ggouch, thanks! :-)

@Free, that's true. But being engaged is a big step as well and I really don't know how my parents would feel about me even being engaged especially my mother, who still wants me to play with barbies, wear patent leather Mary Janes, and ruffle socks.

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

____________________________________________________________________
    Slumped over :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Yes @ggouch. They are all mine. I count 'em every morning to be sure and chit. And they always be there. Always. :/

&&

:dead: && :rofl:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB, you sound like my mom. She told me a few days ago, sometimes I close my eyes and count to ten, pinch myself hoping that this has all just been a dream. Then I open my eyes and ya'll are still here saying "Mama, Mama, Mama."

• http://oneperfectassistant.com ggouch

Yes @ggouch. They are all mine. I count ‘em every morning to be sure and chit. And they always be there. Always.
    _________________________________________________________
    You are cracking me up!! I just want to know!!! what you did with your baby weight? cause girl you look damn good to have born 5 count them 5!!! children!!!!

• mirsmommy

____________________________________________________________

:rofl: We wanna big family, too.

&&

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

@OTB: You are a nut!!!!

• Daisy

:nono: She does not sound better than Akeys not yet anyway. I have seen Akeys 3x in concert and she can sing. She may struggle vocally from time to time but she can still sing.

@Ryan I like your mama. :yes:

I be all at work hearing phantom "mama" and chit. I come here to get away...kick back...shoot the chit! *bobbles head, throws feet on desk*

• Candi Apple

@OTB WOW I am speechless. Cause if I had 5 children I would slip into a lifetime of depression that no medicine could ever help.

I was at a bus stop in NYC one day and this woman walked up to me I guess she thought she could read future's (ha) she told me I was supposed to have 5 kids. I cursed that lady out so damn bad. And started jogging home. I figured if I shook up everything inside it would never happen. :rofl:

• FloridaChick813

My son is almost 7 and he's an only child. I want more kids. H3ll, if I had money like that, I would want 6 or 7 kids. I want a BIG family. I wanna be old and sh.it and have like 20 grand kids :shrug: Everybody comin over for holidays and sh.it. But my luck, that wouldnt happen. My luck, all my family would be at WAR :shotsfired:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB, yeah my momma is a trip. I'm 19, then there are my two younger brothers she has with my stepdad, one is 8 going on 72, and the other one is 10 going on 17 in other words a mess.

• FloridaChick813

I be all at work hearing phantom “mama” and chit. I come here to get away…kick back…shoot the chit! *bobbles head, throws feet on desk*

You sound like a friend of mine (not the one Im usually talking about, another one). She has twins (2 yrs old) and a 3 yr old. She be about to lose her dam.n mind! I cant even stand to talk to her on the phone though cause all I hear is babies crying and her "trying" to cover the phone while yelling "sit down" - "watch tv" - "leave me alone" - "shut the door, im tryin to boo boo" :/ Poor thing, I feel bad for her!

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

In my mind I want at least 3 kids, then I look at my little brothers with their where the wild things are asses and I reconsider that thought.

I’m 19

19???? Girl you are TOO YOUNG to be thinking about marrying somebody anyways!!!!!! I can almost gaurantee you, by the time your 25, the guy your with now will just be a memory!!!

• OutsidetheBox

"Now we all sound better than CiCi and RiRi but they still do their thang very well!"

And there is Daisy with her cup half full as always! :yes: they do! LOL

@ggouch...well first thing, I got rid of their daddy [he has that Black man's affinity for thick (I call 'em fat) women] LOL

J/K not really though… Once my body got used to not being pregnant I started feeling tired and I felt like it was the weight, even though I didn’t look fat I was big. My body stays in proportion so, I could carry it well…but I couldn’t fit into all that glamorous (sometimes naked #dontjudgeme) chit I like to wear …I started working out Jan 2009 with the old YTs at work and by March I saw some results that I could notice then it was on and popping. :danban:

Hit goal weight Dec 2009 and now I’m just chilling. Still working out though and on a “mini diet” now for the sake of fashion. :rolleyes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

************************

• Al-Ameera

:dead: @ the fact that every one is on pins and needles wondering if Ryan's boo is black....And we are laughing like we are joking BUT you know we really aren't, right...

As long as you know it's all gravy :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: Bish please! Them chirren will be that swift kick your ass needs! They dont give a chit bout no depressed!

LOL Chit, Im depressed. Mofos wanna go to space camp, dance camp, football camp...what ever happened to running round the hood till mama got off work in the summer? :shrug:

Kids these days, I tell ya.

• OutsidetheBox

"And started jogging home. I figured if I shook up everything inside it would never happen."

AND :dead: Bish that dont work! You dont think I tried it ALLL? :rofl:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@Florida, that's partly why I don't want to get married now. I have a cousin who got married at 19, divorced at 35 now she is trying to do the stuff she should have been doing at 18, the only problem is she has two kids that are suffering the consequences of her wanting to act like a teenager.

As far me and him, we took a two year hiatus. We got back together in February. I've dated people since then, he has dated other people as well. I didn't even know we were living in the same city until I bumped into him at the mall. We hadn't spoke in two years, but we went out and it was like we'd never been separated from each other. So I feel there is something there, what I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

• OutsidetheBox

@Flo. Any family will have trials. Big families just mean more fukkery and more people to laugh at. You gotta think positive.

I got 5, and if 2 of 'em aint chit, I still got 3 to help me in old age. :yes:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@AL-ALMEERA, Yes he is black well yellow but at the end of the day he is African-American lol.

• OutsidetheBox

“shut the door, im tryin to boo boo”

O.M.G.

• Al-Ameera

LOL Chit, Im depressed. Mofos wanna go to space camp, dance camp, football camp…what ever happened to running round the hood till mama got off work in the summer?

Kids these days, I tell ya.
    ----------------------------
    Now that is the freakin truth....I remember someone that is like a mom to me said, she could be dead and a baby would still be hanging from her t*ttie, she said children never let you be.

And all I can remember is being sleep and my son HOLDING my eyelid open talking about "mama, you sleep?" no lil ninja, I ain't now....

You don't have time to be depressed when you got kids...sorry

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

OTB you should write a book on motherhood because you got me over here dying laughing.

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: My mama used to leave a "list of chores" that had to be done. Then we ran like wild banchie's til sundown :lol:

• FloridaChick813

And all I can remember is being sleep and my son HOLDING my eyelid open talking about “mama, you sleep?” no lil ninja, I ain’t now….

:rofl: Ahhhhh, thats ohhh sooo familiar.

Last night lil man was "scared of the dark" - Everytime I got good into sleep I would hear "MOMMY!!!!! ARE YOU SLEEPING???" - "WELL I WAS DAMM!T!!!! GO TO SLEEP FOR I GET THE BELT!!!" :mad:

• Candi Apple

:rofl: :rofl:

Well maybe it didn't work for you cause you forgot to kick your azz while running like I did. Because I sure didn't reach the goal she set for me. :coffe:

or

It could have been the clear haze I was in when I got my tubes tied, dyed and fried. When I woke up I said to the doctor you got it all. Like they were as cyst or something. I knew I didn't want those thinks working.

• OutsidetheBox

I love that @Al-! Its so true! Even in death...wasnt Big Mama's (Soul Food) kids still calling and needing her?!? LOL So true. F'n leeches LOL

@Ryan. I have thought abot that but I would like to see if I am "successful" first LOL.

S/N: I keep a "manual" for my daughters filled with blurbs and advice about life/love/respect/credit/sister friends...just everything. I havent given it to them yet cause its a work in progress but I read it from time to time and they are prolly gonna think I am #batshytcrazy

I cant wait!

OMG @Candi :rofl:

If only I had been as proactive!!! :rofl:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

Awww that's so sweet. I really got a tear in my eye, for real. Girls need that motherly guidance, because the world is ready to take advantage of them. So big up's to you for raising your girls right.

• FloridaChick813

:think: Sooooo this manual you speak of @OTB, sounds like it could be pretty interesting!!!!!

My mama gave me something like that. It had stuff in it about her mom, her, and then me. This bish done planned out my whole wedding and sh.it. I def. thought she was #batshytcrazy, but all in all, I know its all love :heart:

• FloridaChick813

I want a lil girl sooooooo bad :(

But lil man is almost 7, and I just cant see myself starting over :shrug:

• Candi Apple

________________________

Thats the method my momma used. My older sisters were responsible for me and my sister. They disappeared the entire day so we did what we wanted. When it was time for my mom to got home at midnight my two older sisters ran in the house and said "Yall having a party- Errybody out now" running around cleaning up and chit. Served them right. Mom walked through the door everybody fake sleeping.

• OutsidetheBox

Yes @Flo. I always think if I die today, what dont my children know? Boys too.

• OutsidetheBox

Why do the kids do that? Fake sleeping???? Like , I just heard y’all when I stuck my key in the door. :rofl:

You actually just gave me a great idea OTB :D

Ima start something like that for lil man :thumbsup:

• laterthannever

@FloridaChick, 7 is a good age to have another one! The older one is the perfect age for the, "baby pass me the..." "pick up the..." "bring me the..." and if you don't have a dishwasher? Step stool! :)

Who am I kidding. I have a 2 year old boy and the thought of having another feels like starting over. What if its another boy? *shudders in fear*

:lol: @ later

True Story, my BFF has 4 kids. Her oldest is 6, will be 7 in Nov. Lil mama sweeps, washes dishes, changes pampers, cooks spagetti O's and noodles and sh.it :/ Dont get me wrong, im all for making the kids help out, but she is doin too much. Bish(the mama) p*ssed me off the other day talkin about she was @ McDonalds and Jazzy was baby sitting! WTH?? How is Jazzy baby sitting when she is a baby herself??? :/

• OutsidetheBox

Flo I hate yuur friend. #realtalk.

Did you ride her about that babysitting thing? Dont let up on her ass!

My friend is kinda janky like that with her kids...letting them do too much...they dont do chit to help her clean (even though they are purposely messy) but she lets them run all over her.

They are outside at like 8am some morns. #wheretheydothatat

• FloridaChick813

@OTB, you know I checked that as.s!!!! I just feel bad for her oldest, cause she lets the 4 year old run wild. I almost cant stand that lil bad as.s :rolleyes:

Kids outside playin at 8am??? No ma'am!!! :nono:

• Candi Apple

If she starts waking them up in the middle of the night to clean. They will learn.....

Yes ma'am. And pleas to get them to clean and chit. Girl I be :blink:

My kids be like, :no: "This is the life at your house, Auntie!" LOL

She kill me. Her fav line is "I'm not going to be beating my kids" and that just lets me know that she wasnt ready to parent. Why is beating your only possible solution? She has 4 of 'em too.

• Candi Apple

They walk all over her. Beating is not always the solution cause the letter people will come after her. She needs parenting classes or 1 800 numbers. :rofl:

Side note: In public you pinch not hit

• mirsmommy

FloridaChick813 says:

@ later

True Story, my BFF has 4 kids. Her oldest is 6, will be 7 in Nov. Lil mama sweeps, washes dishes, changes pampers, cooks spagetti O’s and noodles and sh.it Dont get me wrong, im all for making the kids help out, but she is doin too much. Bish(the mama) p*ssed me off the other day talkin about she was @ McDonalds and Jazzy was baby sitting! WTH?? How is Jazzy baby sitting when she is a baby herself???
    _____________________________________________________________

Hey yall :waves:

I cussed my Dad out the other day, for leaving my kids alone with my 11 year old brother and 10 year old niece. Sh!t, my oldest is 9, and my baby is 3, and I know his lil azz was runnin the ish outta damn house!!! Shoot, he run Pop-Pop's house when Pop-Pop is present, so I know he ran that bish to the ground while he was gone. :mad:

• OutsidetheBox

OKay @Mirs. Older folks will do that because they remember a different time but chit, these 2010 kids! They will burn your chit down while texting or xboxing or some chit!

• mirsmommy

__________________________________________

:lol: Exactly, but my Dad fails to realize is that my baby got the most damn sense outta the older kids. :lol: Shoot, he prolly left my baby there to babysit the damn older kids!!! :rofl:

• Ace

@OTB

"why it seem like she sneaking though"

i guess she was...video is deleted...

• FloridaChick813

@OTB, same with this bish. She has to plead with them to clean up too!! Lil Man && I will go over there and he'll be like "I dont wanna go in, its nasty!" Now you know ya sh.it is dirty when a 6 year old dont even wanna go in :/ Thats the same bish who picks on me for being "Ms. Clean" but no ma'am wants to lay up in filth :nono:

@ Flo

Bout time you got that Sammie out cho mouf!

• SouthernPrincess

THE PRESSURE THAT WOULD BE ON HER WOULD BE CRAZY....THAT PART CONCERNS ME....CAN SHE HANDLE THE PRSSURE