Nicki Minaj Embarrasses Trey Songz On His Own Track

Teh Ghey singer Trey Songz probably wishes he never asked rapper Nicki Minaj to jumping on his homoerotic track, “Bottom Ups”. Nicki Minaj is getting major props for her rap contribution on “Bottom Ups”. The blogosphere has been buzzing about Nicki and not so much about Trey, who was out shined on his own track. I’m hard to please, but even I like Nicki’s flow. Even the legendary MC Lyte praised Nicki Minaj’s flow while ignoring Trey on his own track. Trey has to be mad!

This is how embarrassing it’s gotten: someone made a video of just Nicki’s verse on the track — cutting Trey out completely.

Whatcha think about that, Lil’ Kim? Nicki’s hurricane-like verse is a smorgasborg of accents, sound effects and voices, but Nicki doesn’t claim any credit for it, she gives all props to Roman Zolanski. Roman, of course, being one of the multiple personalities living in her warped head. Alter egos aren’t dead yet, folks!

The best part? Definitely the Anna Nicole imitation: “All around the world, do you hear me? Do you like my body? Anna Nicki.” Who knew that the last, desperate throws of Anna Nicole’s tragicomic life would be resurrected through hip hop? Gotta love it. Read More…

182 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Embarrasses Trey Songz On His Own Track”

HALLE'S MUM says:

She did bring it !!!!!

blackdiamondthemodel says:

SOOOOOO WHAT I would expect for an MC to point out another MC for a sick flo. NEXT …. Trey Songz sings … Nicki Raps … MC LYTE raps …. get the picture?

Al-Ameera says:

Uhhhhh maybe it’s just me then

I see the bigger side of this!

Lyte just :cosign: ‘d Minaj out loud to an internet that keeps proclaiming she is wack!

:popcorn: @Lil’ Kim and her fans.

Val says:

chick seems unstoppable.. havent heard the song- but Im sure every radio station will be sure to play it..its nikki menaj!! smdh :rolleyes:

Tommykimon says:

I like it. She sounds really good on this track.
    She is banging in the Wonder woman pic too #nohomo

Krysi J says:

BRAVO!! :clap:

———————–bytch iz CrAzY with a capital A

still….she iz holdin it down-T! :cheer: TeamNicki

LaTechGrad02 says:

I guess I’m in the minority, I didn’t like it.

M3z says:

I really like her on this track and I’m not even a huge fan..but I think her lyrical content and delivery has dramatically improved…

More fyah more fyah!

Val says:

gotta respect her business savy!! can hate on her :claps:

pinksghetti says:

I like her style but it could be a little biased because it’s just good to have a female MC getting a lot of attention.

yvonne79 says:

I gotta give it to her, she killed it!!! :clap:

Ebony says:

Bi-polar barbie :noon:

Ebony says:

I meant :nono: ugh this iPhone spell check

:nono:
    She sound like she’s talking in tongues I couldn’t even finish the rest of it- DO NOT UNDERSTAND HER HYPE

:lolol: @Ebony I have an app (bootleg) that lets you add your own “dictionary” but the iphone still does what it wants! LOL

bama_n_jersey says:

Yea Yea Yea whatever….

:offtopic: What and the ham sammich is going on with Bristol and Levi. Now they are talking about Levi and the baby wearing camo vests for the wedding. Now I am from the country (BAMA) but this sh*t right here is just back woods country. >:(

pointhimout says:

well, even i was surprised at her rhyme when i heard it yesterday. some guy wrote it. i refuse to give a mattel toy heffa any shine or props. am i the only one over trey songz singing about sex on every song? sexy, hell yes, but an artist he is not. i’m not impressed with his music.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

It was alright but you ain’t sayin much when someone out shines Trey Songz on his own song.

Nigga is straight garbage.

@Man
    Respond to my email niccca

HALLE'S MUM says:

bama_n_jersey says:

Yea Yea Yea whatever….

—————————————————————–

Me too , and I agree !!!!!!!

Bama did you read the reply from her Mom? She is not cosigning that chit.

IMO, Bristol is obv. lonely and letting Levi get to her. He apologized for all the stuff he said, but where did those feelings even come from Levi?

You had issues with Bristol and her family and now you want to marry her? :/

lakercrazy says:

hey choooooooocooo how u been honey come here :hug:

CivilEngineer says:

Trey, should you really title a song “Bottoms Up”? Just baiting a trap for bloggers. Go get some singing lessons and find new material

MC Lyte said she killed, I can’t watch the clip so I’ll take her word for it.

yvonne79 says:

renegadesince1985 says:
    ********
    You may have a point… :blink:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Soooo how is Trey Songz supposed to be embarrassed by this?? :coffee:
    Its not like he is a rapper and she out-rapped him on his own song. I’m sure he chose her because she is what’s hot right now.

Soooo please stop obsessing over this young man. :hater:

Hey Laker I’ve been good girl :grin:

And you?

borderlineamazing says:

I liked Nicki since I first heard Beam me Up Scotty years ago. I had no idea who she was or what she looked like. I love her verses/songs just the sounds/voices she makes are dope but the gimmicky stuff with the alter ego thing is annoying. She did murder that track, the rest of the sound is blah.

It’s crazy how her features are sometimes better then her own songs though.

@RENEGADE
    “I’m sorry…but a man singing a song called “Bottoms Up” is a bit suspect to me. That’s IMO…”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

This song is prolly dedicated to Drake.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

LOL @ “Bottoms Up” though…4real. That’s funny :/

Hey Choco<3

on topic: Lyte wan fck on nicki….tis all

and nicki STILL wack as hell.. but thats MY opinion..I understand she has fans n chit..

HALLE'S MUM says:

:dead: @ MAN

SangriaSugar says:

IDK what it is…but…I just can’t take Nicki seriously when almost every single picture I have EVER seen of her…looks photoshopped to hell and she’s wearing a damn costume!! I know its for her career but its so gimmicky.

I love when artists let their talent do the work and not how much skin they show or how cartoonish they can look…

I’m listening to En Vogue right now!!

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it (whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa)

“It’s crazy how her features are sometimes better then her own songs though.”

This always happens to Luda. :coffee:

I think if Nicki would have had that “Beam Me Up” on blast before she started her “look at me show” ppl would be willing to give her a real ear to listen with. Folks is #prejudice. My BF said his rap cant be served with a side of tits :shrug: Said it “cheapens it”

LOL

eastpointvet says:

Roman did rip this track i must say

bama_n_jersey says:

@OTB…yea I read her reply. However, I hope that somebody steps in and gives these two some direction. They are just making this into craziness.

@HIS
    “Lyte wan fck on nicki….tis all”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

:think:

:yes:

jazi65 says:

Listening to her makes my head hurt…and I wanna hand her a jar of vicks cause she sounds like she has a stuffy nose..sry I just don’t get the hype :shrugs:

Her verse was pretty good. I liked her better on Robin Thicke’s song “shakin it for daddy”

TSRBenz says:

THIS CAN ONLY HELP HIS SALES WHO WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO HAVE A WHACK VERSE ON THEIR TRACK THEN NOBODY WOULD LISTEN TO THE SONG

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    ““It’s crazy how her features are sometimes better then her own songs though.”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

This always happens to Luda.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

True. And garbage azz Jay Z. The best verse of his career was on that “Ima Hustler (Remix)” by Rick Ross.

Some people just seem to be better with no “pressure.”

iyonah says:

@M3z says it was an improvement. more of back to the basics. She totally used her sucka free/so icy flow that she used to use preBarbie. I liked it .. Trey’s part VERY ANNOYING!

@OTB
    Hey mama<3

*waves* @ crazy ass man

lakercrazy says:

@choco i have been good trying to stay focus at work and its working lol i was wondering were u were at yesterday

iyonah says:

@therapist I liked her on that too, she has some vintage songs though. I will never say she doesn’t have a flow, its the content sometimes that’s :nono:

pinksghetti says:

SangriaSugar says:

I’m listening to En Vogue right now!!

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it, never gonna get it
    Never gonna get it (whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa)
    _____________________________________________

I have their “Best of CD”, I love “Giving Him Something He Can Feel”.
    They can really sang and classy.

***waves*** hey @his and @man :waves:
    C’mon and raise up
    Take your shirt off, twist it ’round yo head
    Spin it like a helicopter
    (in m y best petty pablo voice)

:rolleyes: @Man. Slow down. Get off my BIL.

A face of stone.. was shocked on the other end of the phone.
    Word back home is that you had a special friend..
    So what was oh so special then,
    You have given away without gettin at me!
    That’s your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
    How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
    I know the way a nigga livin was whack
    But you don’t get a nigga back like that!
    Chit I’m a man with pride, you don’t do chit like that!
    You don’t just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that!
    You don’t throw away what we had, just like that…
    I was just ****kin’ them girls, I was gon’ get right back!
    They say you can’t turn a bad girl good.
    But once a good girl’s gone bad, she’s gone forever..
    I’ll mourn forever
    Chit, I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

:cool: #hard

iyonah says:

@East I am so not buying into the multiple personalities .. Nicki has way to many that she won’t disclose

His! How’s it smoking? :blunt:

@laker

hey ma, how u doing?

@RENEGADE
    “I just listened…and one thing that annoys me it that she repeats stuff all the time…she says “keys to the benz” like 3 times…I hate when rappers do that….but that’s just me. #kanyeshrug”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

“You just hatin on my skills.
    You just hatin on my skills.
    You just hatin on my skills.
    What?
    You just hatin on my skills.”
    -Mike Jones

@OTB
    its about to be smoking :blunt:

cause really…#lame

@Man

Is it true that Mike Jones…Who?…Mike Jones has “the package”???

I saw him the other day in Midtown and he looked SUPER skinny :no:

@OTB
    ” Slow down. Get off my BIL.

A face of stone.. was shocked on the other end of the phone.
    Word back home is that you had a special friend..
    So what was oh so special then,
    You have given away without gettin at me!
    That’s your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
    How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
    I know the way a nigga livin was whack
    But you don’t get a nigga back like that!
    Chit I’m a man with pride, you don’t do chit like that!
    You don’t just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that!
    You don’t throw away what we had, just like that…
    I was just ****kin’ them girls, I was gon’ get right back!
    They say you can’t turn a bad girl good.
    But once a good girl’s gone bad, she’s gone forever..
    I’ll mourn forever
    Chit, I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

#hard
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Garbage.

lakercrazy says:

@his good girl trying to keep bussy loooving the new pic well atleast new for me i cant never see gravis wen they first change im starting to think u like them sneek peek boobi shot :think: lol still looking cute

Choco says:

Hey His girl I shouted you out in another post (kisses)

@Laker
    I took a hiatus yesterday girl I couldn’t deal with all that pathetic drama – Your work day almost over right-fake it from here :lol:

@Jazi
    Listening to her makes my head hurt to I just figured that out when you said smh I can’t listen to a lot of her

bama_n_jersey says:

:offtopic: again…Why is the group called Diddy Dirty Money now? I thought the name of the group was Dirty Money. :shrugs:

@Bama
    Diddy said he named it dirty money cuz he was doing something and looked in his pocket took out some money and made some type of reference with it being Dirty-I think that’s the jist of it

Cariblife says:

Still not impressed but she has come a long way from the days of “push the little button on the sitback chair” and “Somehow I understood him when he spoke Thai, I was a geisha and he was a samurai” days.

@Man
    I’m waiting on your next response

@laker

lol theres no boobi in my gravi! what u seeing woman? lmao

@choco

I just peeked in the other post lol..good to see u came back heffa..

lakercrazy says:

@choco girl i was going to start faking it but we had a meeting yesterday and this chik that i just cant stand :shotsfired: got the award for most productive now a bish dint know there was competition so now that i know im finna put her face on the ground and stomp her azz……i usually just do enought to get by but now im putting this chit going its for a raise too chit bish im finna get this :champ:

lakercrazy says:

@his well chit i guess im looking at an old gravi again chit chit i never get to see the good pics

:rofl: @ Laker

stay on yo paper chase bew but why u “G’n” bishes @ work? lol

Man, I just don't care™ says:

‘What up’ to everyone that spoke to me and chit!

STAN4FL says:

:offtopic:Why did my friends neighbor walk in her house and grab a beer then txt her she left her money for it on the counter?

lakercrazy says:

@his cuz that particular bish get on my last dam nerve she do she just the type of person u meet and ur like ummmmmm no baby we cant chill her attitide is chit and she think she the chit so im finna stomp her azz cuz i know i can lol and take her down a few notchs

HEY ALL!!!

Just peeking in mofos dont come in here anymore smh lol.

Im certified crazy cuz I like Nicki and maybe because I heard early mixtape material before all this so I expected this foolishness of gimmicks dont agree but its working because she is all over the internet so kudos to her!

@His
    Right I wanna laff at how hard Laker is going but hey I can dig it shoot get that Loot @ Laker- keep us posted : )

RedRobyn says:

@Man. Slow down. Get off my BIL.

A face of stone.. was shocked on the other end of the phone.
    Word back home is that you had a special friend..
    So what was oh so special then,
    You have given away without gettin at me!
    That’s your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
    How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
    I know the way a nigga livin was whack
    But you don’t get a nigga back like that!
    Chit I’m a man with pride, you don’t do chit like that!
    You don’t just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that!
    You don’t throw away what we had, just like that…
    I was just ****kin’ them girls, I was gon’ get right back!
    They say you can’t turn a bad girl good.
    But once a good girl’s gone bad, she’s gone forever..
    I’ll mourn forever
    Chit, I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

#hard

__________________________
    Okay…..okay.

:cosign: and :cosign:

this is theeeee first song that came to mind when i read Mans comment.
    My damn jam :whistle:

MissHarlem says:

HEYYY MAN I see u still being you LOL.

@Stan
    I don’t mean to sound rude but does your neighbor live in the hood how do you just walk in someone’s house like that

lakercrazy says:

@HIS AND @CHOCO I KNOW I KNOW A BISH IS CRAZY I GET REALLY COMPETITIVE ITS ONE OF THEM THINGS I CANT LET GO GOT TO BE ON TOP

RedRobyn says:

” Slow down. Get off my BIL.

A face of stone.. was shocked on the other end of the phone.
    Word back home is that you had a special friend..
    So what was oh so special then,
    You have given away without gettin at me!
    That’s your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
    How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
    I know the way a nigga livin was whack
    But you don’t get a nigga back like that!
    Chit I’m a man with pride, you don’t do chit like that!
    You don’t just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that!
    You don’t throw away what we had, just like that…
    I was just ****kin’ them girls, I was gon’ get right back!
    They say you can’t turn a bad girl good.
    But once a good girl’s gone bad, she’s gone forever..
    I’ll mourn forever
    Chit, I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

#hard
    ______________________________________________

And I like Keyshia’s reply tooooo!

Hey @ Miss
    Yeah it’s a bit of a ghostown FLO been MIA unless she’s on vacay and Les said she was dipping for min I think the other usual suspects are in here :grin:

@Stan these gots to be black people???? :rofl:

#wheretheydothatat

RedRobyn says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RENEGADE
    _______________________________________________________________________________

“You just hatin on my skills.
    You just hatin on my skills.
    You just hatin on my skills.
    What?
    You just hatin on my skills.”-Mike Jones
    _________________________________________

Ugggghhhhhhh! He is Notorious for that chit. Nicca find some new chit to say. Who Mike Jones? Who gives a fck negro spit some fiyah!

@Laker
    LOL being competitive is good girl it’s just comical at how you was like WTF let me get on my grind :lol:

chase says:

@OTB thats my verse right there, I don’t know what @man is talking bout garbage.

I like Nicki’s music but for some reason I can’t get myself to like her..

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ STAN
    People still leave their doors unlocked? :blink:

CivilEngineer says:

@bama…I thought it was Diddy and the Dirty Moneyettes (pronounced muts)

*sings LOUDLY*

You’ve changed! :whistle:

I :heart: that song.

Choco says:

You guyz know something MAN is such a KOOL guy friend to have – I swear Ladies if you ever need candid advice Man is your MAN :grin:

Hey Civil

lakercrazy says:

OK ITS KINDA SLOW TODAY SO ON THAT NOTE UMMMMMM PAGING #TEAMFATMONKEY WATS REALLY GOING ON IN HERE WERE IS LES FLO DAM

CIVILLLLLLL

Are you in a better mood today I know I’m late :lol:

RedRobyn says:

You got Dough and Changed :whistle:

MissHarlem says:

HEYYY CHOCO!! Yea I see but the usuals are here.

HEYYY OTB MAN is crazy and wont give ur BIL props

HHEYYY LAKER make that money girl dont let it make you. LOL

ardentphotog says:

Stan, where you live? What else they got up in there to borrow?

*flips a bird @Civil*

/stanning

STAN4FL says:

@choco No she lives really nice neighborhood in san marcos in cali.

Oh wait I meant to :lolol: caus ethat ish was funny @Civil. :shrug:

RedRobyn says:

Stan, where you live? What else they got up in there to borrow?
    ________________________

DO THE ROAR!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Oh and punctuation is KEY

SnootyPooty1 says:

Hey HIS…
    She is over rated.. I am with OTB Lyte just wants to put her face in the party place…..

CivilEngineer says:

HEY His & Choco…yes I needed some sleep. I had all kinds of shyt due this week…I was up for 28 hours from Tuesday to Wednesday

OH and of course HEYYYYY CIVIL, AND BROWNNNNNNN

HIS HIS HIS like fine wine I tell ya e hugs

@Harlem

I saw that chit u was talking bout in the Email..

PAGING #TEAMFATMONKEY :rofl:
    Tyme to get the party started HUH

K You start – I got petty drama

RedRobyn says:

SnootyPooty1 says:

Hey HIS…
    ___________________________
    We gone have a party in dat puzzzyyyy :rofl:

Lil Boosie c/o UGK (i think)

:rofl: @ Snooty

STAN4FL says:

My friend is black but the neighbor is white. I told her it must a cali thing because you don’t that in fl. oh yeah she just met her 3wks ago.

@Civil
    Why were you up for 28 hours and I’m glad you got some sleep but did you get some good good to relieve the stress don’t be shy

lakercrazy says:

HEY HARLEM HOW U DOING SWEETIE? SO NOW WE ARE STILL MISSING FLO AND LES COME OUT OF LURKING BISHES

@ HIS #teamlame #teamneedstogetalife #teamignore

@CHOCO
    “You guyz know something MAN is such a KOOL guy friend to have – I swear Ladies if you ever need candid advice Man is your MAN ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

HOLE’ UP CHOCO! You goin have the hoes thinkin I’m “sensitive” and chit!

ardentphotog says:

Why did she get gluteal implants if she goes out of her way to hide them? #nohomo but I’ve not seen one booty shot of her yet.

@Stan
    That’s crazy that used to be done waaaay back in the day but eff that I can only imagine what else she takes out of her house

Wet crack?

Say what? *Jeezy voice* Tell them niggas sit back. We aint taking chit back. :cool:

Choco says:

HOLE’ UP CHOCO! You goin have the hoes thinkin I’m “sensitive” and chit!
    ____________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: SHUT UP MAD MAN

Smokie says:

I’m not a Trey fan, but the song sounds great b/c they are both on it. Trey did his part. Nikki slayed, true. Not a Nikki fan either, but they made a jammin a** song together. Bottoms up!

MissHarlem says:

@ LAKER LES is still enjoying her bday week and FLO idk but a bish can at least peep in

@ HIS #teamlame #teamneedstogetalife #teamignore
    _____________________________
    SMH yall are a mess I see you :lol:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Heyyy Miss Harlem

@OTB

Oh yeah, been meaning to tell you your “BIL” J.J. Evans (Jay Z) couldn’t get his FRIEND LeBron to sign with him… with a billionaire owner…offering more money…. a move to Brooklyn in the works…and a pretty good team.

Fuggin loser. Jay Z couldn’t be my janitor. :no:

@HARLEM GIRL YES THE BISH COULD PEEK IN AND SAY HI OR SUM THE NERVE

lakercrazy says:

@MAN SO WERE DID FISHER GO TO??

MissHarlem says:

Oh and because my computer at home is better than the one at work I can now see all these gravi’s love them all.
    BROWN I am sure those lips gets u in trouble. JUICY
    LAKER very cute pic
    CIVIL I see you hun ummm hmmmm

@Otb

ur a mess woman..lol

CivilEngineer says:

No @Choco…sex brings drama and I’m living drama free!

@Civil

You still have the same profile pic on FB…I will not be held responsible for any repercussions!! :rofl:

His_Mommy623 says:

Hey Brown…with them lips..

ggouch says:

First track were she doesn’t sound manufactured. It was good!!..now can we get more of THAT?

CivilEngineer says:

Hey @MissH and thanks!!

eastpointvet says:

@man

Cinderella says:

The song is alright. While they’re not my favorite artists, let Trey and Nicki be great.

@Laker

Flo informed me that she’s working like a slave lol

@Harlem..

come on ma, I pays that chit no dust..

@Civil
    Oh okay well someone is going to be lucky when you decide you want the DRAMA :grin:

(thinking bad thoughts)

CivilEngineer says:

@renegade…you know I have been getting random adds on facebook but I don’t accept people I don’t know #spreadtheword :lol:

***thinking*** Should I add extra security to my page??

And there you have it @Man.

East got it. :lolol: You know how you cant roommate with your BFF? Same thing.

***thinking*** Should I add extra security to my page??

I told you bout that damn pic….got married women all hot and bothered… :rofl:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Heyyy His

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: From a face pic?? I don’t believe you @renegade

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ Civil

TOP FLIGHT SECURTAY AT YO SERVICE!

I just got a new whistle and batteries for my flahlight!

Cinderella says:

@ Man, I was gonna post something about Sean, but OTB handled it.
    Oh wait, I’ll do it anyway.

Uh, more than a hustla I’m the definition of it
    Master chef, Lord of the kitchen cupboard
    More than a street legend, homey it’s hova
    More than a relief pitcher, I’m the closer
    The Mariano of the Mariott, ah
    If money talks, the whole world’s bout to hear me out
    See I’m a hustla’s hope, I’m not his pipe dreams
    So when they speak of success, I’m what they might mean
    Attract money my worst color is light green
    My favorite hue is Jay-Z blue
    Don’t follow me youngin, follow my moves, I’m not a role model
    A bad influence got the world drinkin gold bottles
    When Puff was in that tuff spillin Mo’
    I was at my video, Cris’ on the speedboat
    In my lifetime nigga, go through your research
    Same timers my nigga, that was me first
    Chrome shoe’d the GS, I came feet first
    In the game like a baby boo on the reach birth
    I got the keys if you need work
    I can Kingpin you a line, the diamond of time, uh!
    My niggaz love it when I talk like this
    My corporate people start buggin cuz I talk like this
    The corporate thugs is like, “Nah Hov” Talk that ****
    The dope boys go crazy when they hear that boy Jay-Z

@EAST POINT VET
    “the nets had the worst team in the league last year no way he would of signed with him jay said plenty times before he wants him to do what makes sense and who would turn down a dream team offer it wasnt about the money or he could have stayed in cleveland no team could offer him more than cleveland could. him signing with the nets probably would have destroyed there friendship with such a wack ass team”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Don’t tread into these waters! They aren’t safe!

The Nets had the worst RECORD… not the worst team. There is a difference. They had injuries last year to basically every starter. A HEALTHY Nets team with Lebron AND the number 3 draft pick is superior to the Cavs team he just left that had THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!

AND… the Nets and Cavs were offering the SAME annual salary, the Cavs could have just offered an extra year. However that extra year of salary ain’t CHIT when Nike was prepared to pay him $90 million to go to a market like New York!

Nigga please. Jay Z just failed like he always does and was given his excuse before hand. I bet Puff would have closed that deal had he been the owner.

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN NOW I KNOW YOU DIDNT THINK YOU WAS GONNA MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT SPORTS AND EXPECT ME TO BE QUIET. (YES ITS IN CAPS AND IM YELLING)
    FIRST OFF I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS HE IS NOT THAT PLAYER CHECK HISTORY WHEN JORDAN CAME TO THE BULLS HE CAME BY HIMSELF AND SURE NUFF EVENTUALLY THE ROLE PLAERS CAME AND THEY WON, SAME THING WITH MAGIC, SAME THING WITH LARRY BYRD, SAME FOR D WADE BECAUSE HE WAS DOLO BEFORE SHAQ CAME, SAME THING FOR KOBE AFTER SHAQ LEFT. DO YOU SEE WHERE I AM GOING? ALL OF THESE PLAYERS HAVE KILLER INSTINCT AND HAVE SHOWED SUCH. LEBRON CANT GO ANYWHERE BY HIMSELF HE IS NOT READY. SO YOU CANT EVEN PUT JAY Z INTO THAT SITUATION. I DONT BLAME LEBRON FOR HIS DESCION WHATSOEVER.

I still lubs you MAN *no more caps* LOL

:nono: I do not tell lies @Civil

@ CHOCO I dont kno what you are talking about :rofl:

@Miss
    I bet you don’t so damn messy :rofl: That is was slick tho me likey :grin:

@MISS HARLEM
    “NOW I KNOW YOU DIDNT THINK YOU WAS GONNA MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT SPORTS AND EXPECT ME TO BE QUIET. (YES ITS IN CAPS AND IM YELLING)

I still lubs you MAN *no more caps* LOL”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I’m glad you still lub me cause a nigga bout to “KO-WRECK” yo azz!

I don’t fault LeBron for leaving ONE bit. :no: I fault for Jay Z for FAILING to sign him and they supposed to be boyz and chit! The Nets had as good a chance as any other team. Jigga, just dropped the ball like he always does.

Now, don’t EVA… and I mean EVA compare LeBron to Jordan, Magic, Bird and ESPECIALLY not KOBE!! :nono: Those players STAYED PUT. They didn’t give up and try to ride another niggas nuts to win a championship like LeBron tryin to do!

lakercrazy says:

@his thank u mam bish better report to somebody lol

MissHarlem says:

@ CHOCO for the record its known I’m mess and certified crazy but its all in a good way :yes:

@Miss
    (peaking over shoulders and whispering) Me Too :waves:

________________________________________________________________________

“KO-WRECK”

:blink:

OH CHIT!!!! :rofl: He is steaming!

OH FORGOT #TEAMLAKERDYNASTY

Ebony says:

@ Rene :rofl:

MR.BRYANT BISHES or MRS BRYNAT BISHES cause Mr. Bryant is Vanessa :shrug:

#justalittlehate
    #IlikeKobebutIwontlethimbegreat

@LAKER CRAZY
    “Now, don’t EVA… and I mean EVA compare LeBron to Jordan, Magic, Bird and ESPECIALLY not KOBE!! Those players STAYED PUT. They didn’t give up and try to ride another niggas nuts to win a championship like LeBron tryin to do!
    ________________________________________________________________________
    tell her again!!!! dam it i dint know that u was down for kobe like that that is my man i swear he is the best in the game and hell noooooo no comparison to lebron at all its MR.BRYANT BISHES”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

What? Have you NOT been reading my posts? I been a Kobe fanatic from DAY ONE. When that nigga was ridin the bench behind Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel (they was pretty good in their day).

I’m STILL pizzed that Steve “I’m-overrated-and-haven’t-won-anything-in-my-whole-life-but-I-give-good-interviews-so-everyone-loves-me” Nash STOLE two MVPs from Kobe! AND, the SUNS are my favorite team!

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN you crazy and that was my point silly he is not nor will ever be them not even in his dreams he can watch all the 80’s 90’s tapes of the greats all he want but he is not them which is why Jay Z shouldnt be put in this. I get what you saying and in some ways we both agree. You can throw Jay under the bus just not on this one. And why was :rofl: at ko wreck my azz.

MR.BRYANT BISHES or MRS BRYNAT BISHES cause Mr. Bryant is Vanessa
    *********************************

:dead:

Daisy says:

NO MA AM

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN again those players have killer instincts Lebron :no: as much as I hate KOBE (yea ninja I said it)Lebron cant see him
    @ LAKER girl let me pass you some water to calm down LOL I am not saying nothing bad bout your precious LAKERS. Although there was a time when you can buy Laker tickets at a gas station. *saying this in love*

Nicki is cool I guess. I’m still trying to get used to her. But with all the split personalities it’s making things difficult to take her seriously. I picture her for being crazy than a mofo and that’s really about it.

lakercrazy says:

@MAN HONEY U TALK SO MUCH CHIT THAT ALL THAT OTHER CHIT U SAY FLY RIGHT PASS ME SOME TIMES I KNOW U LIKE KIM K AND AMBER THAT IS THAT OH AND U LIKE AND ACT LIKE KANYE BUT YES U ARE RIGHT I WAS MAD HE DINT GET THE MVP HE IS STILL GREAT

@OTB GRIL PLEASE VANESSA AINT GOING NO MOTHA FLUKING WERE HE GOT FULL CONTROLL OF THAT PUZZY HE KNOW HE GOT HER AND THE DAM MONEY AND ITS MR.BRYANT OR MR.5RINGS/MR.LAKER IF U NASTY

@HARLEM OK HONEY I TAKE CHIT TALKING FROM U ANY DAM DAY LOL

@ LAKER ;)

CivilEngineer says:

Well @renegade…TOP FLIGHT SECURTAY will be making rounds so they better watch out :rofl:

@MISS HARLEM
    “you crazy and that was my point silly he is not nor will ever be them not even in his dreams he can watch all the 80’s 90’s tapes of the greats all he want but he is not them which is why Jay Z shouldnt be put in this. I get what you saying and in some ways we both agree. You can throw Jay under the bus just not on this one. And why was at ko wreck my azz.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Oh ok. Well as long you realize Lebron don’t belong in the conversation with people with MULTIPLE championships and chit!

As for Jay Z… HE DOES belong in this convo. As an owner he SUPPOSED to be doing what’s best for his team. Lebron is estimated to increase the value of a team by $100 to $200 million dollars!!!! If you are the owner and you talking bout you support doing what’s best for them, that gives the impression that YOUR team isn’t what’s best!

If you was selling Chevy’s would you tell me to go check out a Ford because if you felt that was “best” or would you try to get me to buy the Chevy?

Jay Z is an imbecille. Pure and simple.

lakercrazy says:

heeeeeeeeey civil lookin nice in ur gravi HOW U DOING (IN MY WENDY WILLIAM VOIVE)

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

you tell em Civil! I will flash the hell outt them! If they care about their retnas the best watch out!

eastpointvet says:

@man

Retnas

Brwon you are killin gme today! *puts on glasses*

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @BROWN :rofl:

To quote the lyrical mastermind that is Master P, Brown is “bout it, bout it”

***bobbing head to the beat***

@EAST POINT
    “your current team can offer you the max which would be about 124 million that he received the max with another team is 90 million lebron annual salary wouldn’t have been 34 million so its more than just an extra year on your contract. the nets didn’t get any of the big named free agents in part because 3 went to the same team. if you had a team and your friend was the best player in the league if you knew your team wouldn’t offer him the best opportunity only thing you can say is i would like to have you but i understand. jordan, bird, magic came up in an era that they signed extremely long term contracts. kobe stayed put because he has always been in a winning system he has no reason to leave. he had shaq early on and now has a winning team around him so you not comparing apples to apples.”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

Is this dude REALLY testing me at baksetball? Really?

Lebron ACCEPTED LESS THAN THE MAXIMUM SO THE HEAT COULD SIGN D. WADE AND CHRIS BOSH AS WELL! There were SEVERAL teams that could offer LeBron a Max contract with the Nets being one of them. Look it up.

Magic signed a long term contract but Jordan most certainly did not. He had SEVERAL oppurtunities to leave the Bulls and incorporated a “love of the game clause” in his SECOND contract that allowed him play basketball whenever he wanted (NBA players are not generally allowed to play without permission from the team). As for Bird, the entire rule allowing teams to offer an extra year came about out of fears that the Celtics wouldn’t be able to re sign Bird after his contract was up. Bird ONLY played 12 seasons so his he didn’t have a lot of contracts. LeBron is already heading into his 8th season.

The difference EVERYONE is pointing out between LeBron and numerous NBA legends is that they didn’t LEAVE to sign with ANOTHER STAR PLAYER. Friend or not. Magic and Isiah were best friends in their youth but became bitter rivals as their careers progressed because they wanted to be known AS THE BEST. Not “among” the best… but “THE” best. Lebron is content with being “among” the best.

Sheena215 says:

HER VERSE IS NOT EVEN LIKE THAT! I HEARD THE SONG AND TO ME IT SUCKED I MEAN COME ON WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE TALKIN ABOUT ANYWAY??? NEXT!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Civil I got a special red laser in my flashlight for the ones who try to be slick and put on shades

eastpointvet says:

@EAST POINT VET
    “the max contract would be the 90 million that several teams could offer is correct. but in all instances you get the most money staying with your team thats part of the collective bargaining agreement that suppose to work in owners favor with signing there players. 90 million is a max contract leaving your team, 124 is the max staying with your team. and since you know so much about basketball you would know jordan signed an 8 year contract after his 3rd year playing with the bulls so he would have been 11 years in before he even had the opportunity to make a move so had he had the opportunity in his prime you will never know.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________

All of this are the exact same thing that I said. Yes, he could have signed for an extra year in Cleveland. He could have STILL gotten the EXACT SAME MONEY in sign-n-trade. That rule was created for Larry Bird to remain with the Celtics.

Yes, Jordan signed an 8 year contract and his rookie contract was only for a few years, he didn’t HAVE to wait 11 years in to become free agent! And he signed ONE YEAR CONTRACTS FOR HIS LAST THREE SEASONS IN CHICAGO! Look it up! He signed ONE year contracts for each of his last three seasons in Chicago and two of which he won the MVP and in all three his team won the championship and set the best record of all time and tied for the second best record of all time. (still in his prime)

Name ONE other NBA great that left a team WITH THE BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE FOR TWO SEASONS RUNNING!!! I’ll save you the time, there are none. LeBron gave up. Pure and simple, even taking less money so he wouldn’t have to be “THE MAN.” AND Jay Z failed to convince him to come to New Jersey being the failure that he is.

tintin1979 says:

Ummmm i don’t see how she killed him on his own song. This is not two rappers battling. it’s a singer and a so-called rapper.

I don’t think there’s anything special about her verse. Until she stops doing those dumb mimicky voices, I can even attempt to listen to her fully.

eastpointvet says:

@EAST POINT
    “Cleveland wasn’t doing a sign and trade they made that known so it would have been less than staying mo matter how u word it. If Jordan signed a 8 year contract after his 3rd year he essentially would have 11 years before coming a Free agent which by then the bulls was winning championships. Lebron is only 25 no other free agent was a free agent in the prime of there years and not already on a championship team already. When Kobe free agency came up years ago threatened to leave if they didn’t get him the right players and they did so hence he ain’t leave. You really can’t parallel it to anybody. And jay z not a gm he not responsible for recruiting he didn’t even go on the nets recrutin trip with the nets”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Your entire statement is just wrong.

1. LeBron could have signed for ONE more year in Cleveland, we agree to that. But Lebron stood to make MORE money overall with the Nets considering his deal with Nike than what that extra year would have paid.

2. If Jordan signed an 8 yr contract in yr 3 than he was able to also leave at that point. 3 plus 8 equal 11. He had the option to leave and he stayed and the Bulls in Jordan’s 3rd year WERE infinitely worse than the Cavs team LeBron just left. Yet, Jordan decided to stay in year three. Also in his remaining years with the Bulls, while he was clearly still in his prime winning scoring titles and MVP’s. Jordan wouldn’t have left to be some sidekick.

3. Yes a player has left under ALMOST identical circumstances. Shaq left the Orlando Magic for Lakers in 1996 AFTER they went to the NBA Finals and the Eastern Conference Finals. At the time Shaq was roughly the same age as Lebron is now. Look it up. But that Orlando team, while very good, still didn’t have the best record in the league two years running like LeBron’s team did. Also, the Laker team that Shaq went to didn’t have an established all-time great on there alreadly like the Miami Heat have D.Wade. LeBron GAVE up, pure and simple.

4. If you are the owner of a team, it is YOUR duty as an owner to increase your return on your investment. Period. Just like George Steinbrenner, Jerry Jones and Jerry Buss. Do you think Jerry Buss of the Lakers didn’t try to convince Shaq to come to the Lakers in 1996????? Or Jerry Jones didn’t get T.O. and Deion Sanders? Or Steinbrenner with A. Rod? Really???? They are the ones that profit the most and you are saying that Jay Z had NO responsibility in making that happen when LeBron is his “friend” and throws up that “Da Rock” sign and chit???? GTFOH. Jay Z just did what he do… failed.

@EAST POINT

Kobe never threatened to leave because Kobe was still under contract. The last time Kobe was a free agent was in 2004. He would have been WISE to leave then because that is the year they traded Shaq, Karl Malone retired and Gary Payton left.

After that he requested a trade if the Lakers didn’t get someone else and he relented off of that the same day on a phone call to Stephen A. Smith’s television/radio show.

eastpointvet says:

starstatus says:

lol at these basketball posts in here. I agree though that Lebron should have signed to the nets. Im not all hyped about him joining another superstar player who already has a ring up on him. Lebron better get 10 rings or his his legacy is shot.

As far as that nicki verse. It was funny. The end part was crazy. She seems to always outshine the dudes though wonder when she’ll get her real props for that alone. Trey should have came a little harder and I like him.

@EASTPOINT
    “Lebron is a brand and Nike number one brand outside of Jordan so his Nike contract is gonna be his contract no matter what team he playing for. Yes Jordan could have left in year three but what u not comprehending is hardly anyone leaves a team that early in there career just like lebron resigned with Cleveland after his rookie contract was up so like I said Jordan was realistically 11 years in before he had the name and free agent market to capitalize off that not in his 7th year at 25. U right about Shaquille but he went for the big market and the lakers offered the biggest NBA contract at that time that magic couldn’t match plus it was understood that’s all the lakers needed to get that ring and that was true. Lebron team had the best record in the league because he carried them. His team minus lebron wouldn’t even make the playoffs like the lakers would if Kobe happened to get hurt. And all the owners u named are owners that completely owned and ran they team. Jay z has ownership in the nets he is not the owner and obviously cherishes his relationship with lebron not to mix friendship and business on that level. And when Kobe was a free agent in 04 it really made no sense for him to leave his legacy was with the lakers at that point he got rings. Lebron got nothing to tie him to Cleveland”
    __________________________________________________________________________________

LOL at this entire post!!

Jordan could have left his third season! The Bulls were a WORSE team at the time than the Cavs are now and it is not even close. Jordan had clout and status after his third season! He was already rookie of the year, multiple all stars, scoring titles and his Air Jordans were already top sellers. AND CHICAGO WASN’T JORDAN’S HOMETOWN! He decided to stay abd he decided to sign a long term contract. That was his choice.

Lebron has a clause in his contract that pays him more to play in a large market. Look it up.

Jay Z is still partial owner and as owner it is his responsibility to increase the value of his team. Which he failed to do. There is really no disputing this because it is black and white. You can rationalize his failure, but it doesn’t change it from a failure. I take it you aren’t even disputing that his failure is a fact, just giving an explanation to his failure. Which is ok.

That Laker team was NOT missing a big man to win a championship because NONE of the starters were still there, nor the coach, when they won their first ring. Lol at being “one pics away” and changing everything in order to win.

The Lakers without Kobe wouldn’t make the Playoffs. They play in a tougher conference and were only seperated from the lowest seed in their conference by 6-7 games. Last year alone Kobe hit 6 game winning shots, without those games alone they prolly don’t make the playoffs.

How can Lebron NOT be tied to his hometown team??? LOL.

Facts:
    Lebron gave up being “the man.” Something no other superstar has done.
    Other superstars elected to stay and try to win as the cenerpiece.
    Jay Z failed as an owner to increase the value of his team.
    Lebron stood to make more money in New Jersey/Brooklyn and still elected not to go.

Afro Goddess says:

I hate to be the hater but chick ain’t saying isht! She’s got mad flow but no substance.

“Can I get that ‘Tron? Can I get that Remy?
    Can I get that coke? Can I get that Henny?
    Can I get that margarita on the rock-rock-rocks?
    Can I get salt all around that rim-rim-rim-rim?
    Trey? I was like, “Yo, Trey?
    Do you think you could buy me a bottle of Rose?”
    Okay, let’s get it now
    I’m wit a bad bitch, he’s with his friends
    I don’t say hi, I say “Keys to the Benz”
    “Keys to the Benz?” “Keys to Benz!”
    Muf-cking right, yep weed to the ten
    If A Bitch Try To Get Cute, I’ma Stuff Her.
    Throw A Lot Money At Her, Then Yell “f-ck Her!”
    **** Her. f-ck Her. Then Yell “f-ck Her!”
    Then I’ma Go And Get My Louisville Slugger.
    Excuse Me. I’m Sorry. I’m Really Such A Lady.
    I Rep Young Money. You Know.. Slim.. Baby?
    And We Be Doing Donuts While We Waving A 380.
    We Give A Lot Of Money To The Babies Out In Haiti
    Yelling “All Around The World. Do You Hear Me?”
    Do You Like My Body? Anna Nicki.
    Rest In Peace To Anna Nicole Smith.
    Yes. My Dear, You’re So Explosive.
    Say Hi To Mary, Mary And Joseph.
    Now Bottoms Up & Double My Dosage.”