You have to admit that the life of a stripper is an exciting one compared to yours. There's nothing wrong with being a wife and mother to your children. But there's something to be said about living that carefree lifestyle where your bills are paid by the husbands and boyfriends of other women.

Anyway, the last time we heard from Dallas' Premier exotic dancer and blogger, Zeralyn, she was peeved at NBA star Shawn Marion and rapper Slim Thug for being tightwads and not makin' it rain down on her in the club.

Since then, Zeralyn has starred in a music video by some cat named Durrough (I hope I spelled that right). And she hit the big time by landing her own radio segment called "Stripper Chronicles" on Dallas' K104 FM!

Slim Thugga has since apologized for his fiduciary inaction and he promises to do better this coming weekend:

Well, now Zeralyn is back with a new blog post and she has a story to tell:

So an insider *me* went to Kenyon Martins pool party this weekend and I must say it was the most yawn worthy pool (NOTE! THIS MANS HOUSE IS UH FOOL!) party I have ever been to and LAWD knows I have been to some boring shit… Well I can say that he clearly is over TRINA due to the fact that big ass pair of red lips is covered all the way up ..I couldn’t see what he chose to cover it with because I wasn’t bout to be all up on his neck like that. But y'all get the drift… I’m not sure why in the hell he had passwords to get up in that hoe considering when I arrived it was some of the homeliest chicks Dallas had to offer in attendance.

Although the cute females that were there all reminded me of Trina.. Ummm ok…But, moving along I was side tracked when I got a drunk story from a former stripper turned athlete wife who gave me a long drawn out story about her husband, some New York Jet player, that had a baby outside of their marriage… Read More...

• free

i guess this IS better than hearing about beyonce, rihanna, or atlanta's d list celebs....

• EricaDenese

:yawn:

• Ebony

I got nothing.... :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I'm starting to like Zeralyn and how she reports the news! Funny

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

she said the party was boring so that would mean the story is boring 2

• CWhatsHerFace

:rolleyes:

• cheeks8683

In the words of my sister "the hoes are winning"! They really are, getting their own radio spots and ish. But to Zeralyns credit at least she keeps it real. From what I hear (friends whom live in Dallas and have tuned into her show) she keeps it 100 and answers most if not all questions. Someone asked her once on air if she was abused as a child, was that the reason she was a stripped...She was like no, I like alot of money and I like it really fast...can't hate on her hussle lol!

• jazi65

What did she expect when she got there? An orgy & bowls of E sitting out like skittles? New flash..there are some out there who can have a good time w/o drama, ghetto antics & as my fav comedian puts it "niggerdom"

:newpost:

• Danielle84

:blink: :yawn:

:newpost:

• LadyLew

That isn't a pool party. NOONES THERE! Thats just a few people hanging around his backyard LOL

:yawn:

Zeralyn? I googled her...

:yawn:

• Nika405

Say no to #hoeshyt!

• Ebony

So Zeralyn isn't stripping to support herself through college?

• Man, I just don’t care™

Zeralyn couldn't come help me do lawn work or paint a house, after looking at her. Let alone a pool party at my house.

Where does she strip again? "The Barnyard" or "The Swamp" or some chit like that?

• Cinderella

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Zeralyn couldn’t come help me do lawn work or paint a house, after looking at her. Let alone a pool party at my house.

Where does she strip again? “The Barnyard” or “The Swamp” or some chit like that?
    ________________________________________________________________________

You don't like her? She's you're type, LSLH. :rofl:

• Man, I just don’t care™

@CINDERELLA
    "You don’t like her? She’s you’re type, LSLH."
    ____________________________________________________________________________

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid She ain't NEAR BOUT my "type" (which isn't LSLH).

Her face straight to' up! Lookin part insect and chit.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Man, I just don’t care™:
    Did Zeralyn block you on Twitter or something? :shrug:

• FreeToSpeakUp

:lol: I guess she was just THAT happy to be at Kenyon Martin's pool party

#shesotired

• http://facebook.com/Im2thick4u 2thick4u

LMAO at her posting...you needed a password to get in...really Kenyon :rofl: !!!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
    "Did Zeralyn block you on Twitter or something?"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Why would you suspect that?

• BROWNSUGAPOET

am I the only one that's BORED!

• Al-Ameera

@ Brown, me too

• renegadesince1985

@Man...don't be talking crazy about Auntie's Boo Zeralyn... :nono:

I see you on Twitter Sandra :wink:

Ahh...Auntie...could you give Zeralyn some tips on writing for the web. I find it hard to read her stuff because of all the run on sentences and shyt. One thing I do admire about Sandra Rose dot com, is it's easy to read and usually grammatically correct. :thumbsup:

#teamsandraandzeralyn :cheer:

• FloridaChick813

So whats the point of this post??? :shrug:

And I sooooooooooooo agree with OTB && Man

I googled this chick when Sandra first posted her bullsh.it and was not impressed.

Meeeeeee toooooo @Brown

No energy drinks today???

• renegadesince1985

Sorry for the smilies Auntie :ashamed:

• MissHarlem

I guess todays goal is to do some work :rolleyes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

cheeks8683 says:

But to Zeralyns credit at least she keeps it real. From what I hear (friends whom live in Dallas and have tuned into her show) she keeps it 100 and answers most if not all questions. Someone asked her once on air if she was abused as a child, was that the reason she was a stripped…She was like no, I like alot of money and I like it really fast…can’t hate on her hussle lol!

------------------------

:clap: Thank you for keeping it real. Everyone else in this post is subliminally hating on Z because you know she's my girl. I C U. :coffee:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@brown nope!! is it time to go home yet?? dayum

• FloridaChick813

:offtopic: I feel like a douche bag. Yesterday was my madre's birthday and I forgot all about it :rolleyes: and I know she's pissed cause she wont answer my calls :/

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@flo Oh no, you better send her some flowers or something!!!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Choco says:

I’m starting to like Zeralyn and how she reports the news! Funny

*************************

She is very funny and she makes it her life work to entertain others. How unselfish of her. :coffee:

@Flo :no:

• cheeks8683

@ Flo...dang, well if I did not have a sister to remind me I would have forgotten my momma's too lol...Heck if it wasn't for facebook I would forget most of my friends!

ok time for a :newpost: sandra haven't u got some ridiculous e-mails from your loyal fans that we can go in on?

• http://snailmymail.com The Doll

Um, this chick is just so unattractive to me. I see why she doesn't get tips. She looks like a man in a wig or maybe the TV series version of The Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Her azz is kind of flat to be a stripper. She just has no sex appeal at all. Well she does up until you get to her face. She needs to stop blogging and talking about folks.

• OutsidetheBox

"She is very funny and she makes it her life work to entertain others. How unselfish of her."

@Sandra :hug: we tell you that all the time; stop fishing :coffee:

LOL

• mirsmommy

:rolleyes: Is this bish serious????

• Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
    "don’t be talking crazy about Auntie’s Boo Zeralyn… "-Renegade, post 23

Oooooooooohhhhhhh. So Zeralyn is Sandra's boo. My bad Sandra. I respect you defending your girl. She ain't "my type" but no hate at your girl. I just question which club she at so I know not to waste my time and money there which place to frequent should I be in Dallas or Atlanta or where ever she is.

I'm sure she has personality for days! :thumbsup:

• MissHarlem

@ FLO you HAVE to make it up to her in a major way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning SR Family!

@Flo- Please send your mom some flowers or something.

• OutsidetheBox

"Everyone else in this post is subliminally hating on Z because you know she’s my girl. I C U."

Surely you jest! @Sandra I stuck up for her on the tips thing cause I agree: thats her way of life (that was her right? :think: )

Anyway, she seems mean-spirited, not funny! She was invited and then went in? #wheretheydodatat? Not happy? Leave!

Lets see how many invites she will get now...Thats just MO tho. Obv. yours will rule. Carry on. :coffee:

• BROWNSUGAPOET

Kimi there are sooo many other things I'd rather be doin!

Flo I have to remind one of my sister's when my mommy's bday is! She gets confused because another sister and my mommy's are a couple days apart. Put it on ur calendar at work! That's what I had to do with my best friend! Our bday is in the same month and we both forget every yr

• OutsidetheBox

"I’m sure she has personality for days!"

Okay. Now I see what her appeal to Sandra is. She reminds me of you Sandra!

• FloridaChick813

Thanks ya'll for the support!!! Im blowing up her phone til she answers and then Im hoping she'll let me make up for it by taking her to dinner tonight :D

@Cheeks, I completely agree. If it wasnt for Facebook, I'd forget everybody's bday

@Maya, cccuuuuutttteeeeeee new pic honey!

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

@brown you and me both!

@ Flo

Thanks. I had to change it up! I'm thinkning about getting a cut like yours. I've inspired me!

@ Flo

Sorry I meant to say you've inspired me. lol I'm trying to eat a banana and type.

:rofl: @Man

@Sandra
    ____________________________________________________________________

Please tell me your not serious :shocked:

• Ms. Thickness

@BROWN...I AM BORED TOO AND IT IS RAINING HERE

@FLO...WERE U TOO FOCUS ON LEARNING HOW TO SQUIRT YESTERDAY THAT YOUR FORGOT HER BDAY...JUST KIDDING..U GOTTA GET HER A GOOOOOD GIFT.

:lol: @ Maya

I say go for it!!!! But then again, I do miss my longer hair. Im gonna let it grown out towards the end of summer. Probably. Well, maybe. :shrug:

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Flo

Double up on the gift. No answering the phone, you guys take birthdays VERY serious huh? :lol: I would be sad but I wouldn't carry on. Wait, yes I would, if it were my husband :lol:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

Ms. Thickness says:

@FLO…WERE U TOO FOCUS ON LEARNING HOW TO SQUIRT YESTERDAY THAT YOUR FORGOT HER BDAY…JUST KIDDING
    ------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: i lurked during that convo but ya'll had me cracking up

• Shauny

Is she the new superhead minus the head...or maybe with the head I dunno. I can see her tryna "keep it real" getting her socked the flocka up by someone.

• Ms. Thickness

@BROWN I DO THAT EVERY YEAR BECAUSE I FORGOT MY BESTIE BDAY AND SHE RIPPED ME A NEW ONE...DIDNT REMEMBER UNTIL SHE CALLED ME...I LEFT WORK AND WENT AND BOUGHT HER A NICE GIFT? SPENT 200 & SOMETHING ON IT AND SHE STILL WONT LET ME LIVE THAT DOWN.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

I'm really thinking about stripping. No I wasn't abused as a child, but I like money and I'm sick of seeing minus signs everytime I check my bank account. I'm used to a certain lifestyle and I'm trying to maintain that.

But anyways, I like this chick's style I will have to start checking it out more.

• BROWNSUGAPOET

MS THICKNESS rain = that hangin from the ceilin type :hump:

• Ms. Thickness

Shauny says:

_________________________________________________________

• Man, I just don’t care™

@SHAUNY
    "So Kenyon had a regular old fashion pool party without bishes running around butt nekkid, orgies, cat fights, ninja fights, etc. and this bish wants to throw shade. #getalifehoe

Is she the new superhead minus the head…or maybe with the head I dunno. I can see her tryna “keep it real” getting her socked the flocka up by someone."
    ____________________________________________________________________________

How you "disappointed" that chit AIN'T GHETTO?

• Ms. Thickness

@BROWN THAT WAS BREAKFAST

• BROWNSUGAPOET

MS THICKNESS we're used to it by now I usually call her the day before or the day after and she's the same with me but in my defense mine is easier to remember since it's on the 1st!

:rofl: @ Ms Thickness, shut up :ashamed:

But I logged on when I got home and ya'll had me dying. Talkin about Civil gonna be the dj :rofl:

• mirsmommy

:nono: Flo, you should be :ashamed: Hey girl.

You gon definitely have to double up on the gifts.

• Shauny

And WTF does this mean?
    (NOTE! THIS MANS HOUSE IS UH FOOL!)
    ************************************************
    AM I being slow or something? How can a house be uh fool? Did she mean foul?

Someone help a sista out. Is that new ebonics?

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @Free - H3LL YEA we take birthdays serious. I do atleast. I told my boyfriend when we got together, I dont care for Valentines Day. I dont care for anniversary's. and I dont really care for Christmas gifts. BUT DAMMIT YOU BETTER HAVE MY BIRTHDAY GIFT WHEN I OPEN MY EYES!!!!!! :lol:

• mirsmommy

Shauny says:

And WTF does this mean?
    (NOTE! THIS MANS HOUSE IS UH FOOL!)
    ************************************************
    AM I being slow or something? How can a house be uh fool? Did she mean foul?

Someone help a sista out. Is that new ebonics?
    _______________________________________________

I didn't get that ish either. :shrugs:

• FloridaChick813

How you “disappointed” that chit AIN’T GHETTO?

@ Shauny

I thought she meant "awful" :shrug:

:lol: @ everybody tryin to figure it out!

• renegadesince1985

:rofl: @ Shauny

• meanNsurly

mirsmommy says:

Shauny says:

And WTF does this mean?
    (NOTE! THIS MANS HOUSE IS UH FOOL!)
    ************************************************
    AM I being slow or something? How can a house be uh fool? Did she mean foul?

Someone help a sista out. Is that new ebonics?
    _______________________________________________

I didn’t get that ish either.
    -----------------------------------
    I think it means ah fool! Like his house is ridiculously big and stuff! I think.....not all the way sure. We are talking about an uneducated stripper

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy Mirs :D

Where you been at honey?

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@mirsmommy and shauny.. A fool is Southern slang for something being nice or cool. I'll use it in a sentence, lol. "My car is a fool since I put those rims on it."

• Ms. Thickness

I THOUGHT SHE MEANT NICE..HELL IM LOST SO I JUST PLUGGED IN MY OWN THOUGHTS..LOL

MAYBE SHE TALKIN IN HOE CODE FOR "I LIKE" :shrugs:

• mirsmommy

FloridaChick813 says:

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy Mirs

Where you been at honey?
    ____________________________________

I been working like crazy. The nerve of my job. :lol:

• mirsmommy

Ms. Thickness says:

MAYBE SHE TALKIN IN HOE CODE FOR “I LIKE”
    _______________________________________

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

I'm not from the South but I knew she was saying "DOPE" what folks around my parts equates to FOOL-but look at the pic of the house Don't it DOPE fool I kid I kid :rofl:

:rofl: @ Ms Thickness && Choco

I was thinking "surely this man didnt have a pool party in a dirty house!" :lol:

• lexdiamonz

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:dead: :rofl:

Is it me or does Srose have a thing for "skrippers"

and thanks ryand91 for breaking the term down i for one was lost

• Shauny

:rofl: ryand91, mean and thick thanks for the lesson. I'm from Chicago so I was clueless as to wth she was talking about. I still don't think I could use that term here :lolol:

@Flo - I was going with what you thought until I saw ryand91's post.

We are trying to figure out what a dimwit is saying though so Flo you could be right..lol

• Nika405

She must have meant it like "those tips I got last night were uh fool". I'm from the south and I never heard that saying. Oh well such is life free from #hoeshyt.

@Sandra I've seen you lusting after her on Twitter....and I could still care less about it and it has nothing to do with you.

• iyonah

I wonder what Lebron's pool party would be like :)

I don't know what to say about Zeralyn yet, the Slim Thug blog she had was funny and real.

@ryand - Its lucrative from what they say, as long as you have boundaries and self respect, I am sure you will be fine.
    @Sandra - Your taste and preference sure has changed over the years.

• qtipthecat

FloridaChick813 says:

I feel like a douche bag. Yesterday was my madre’s birthday and I forgot all about it and I know she’s pissed cause she wont answer my calls

*************************
    Oh NoOOOOO! I'm sorry but if I was your Mom my feelings would be hurt and I would probably not answer you either. You better send her a big bunch of flowers with a card....ASAP.

• OutsidetheBox

"I wonder what Lebron’s pool party would be like.."

:love: He is going to the Heat. :yes: #Isaidit

• Shauny

iyonah - Sandra had to get in where she fit in

LeBron's pool party ain't going to no NOWHERE near Cleveland EVER again if he goes with the Heat like everyone is saying he will tonight. Ohh wee, he dug himself into some shyt.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

@FLO
    U BIG DUMMY (FredSanford Voice) j/k :lol:

• Ms. Thickness

Shauny says:

ryand91, mean and thick thanks for the lesson. I’m from Chicago so I was clueless as to wth she was talking about. I still don’t think I could use that term here

@Flo – I was going with what you thought until I saw ryand91’s post.

_________________________________________________________

HELL IM FROM THE SOUTH AND WE DONT OR SHALL I SAY DONT DONT USE "FOOL" LIKE THAT....WHEN I SAY YOU A FOOL..I MEAN YOU STUPID...DOWN SOUTH (MIAMI) FOOL...REFERENCING THE OTHER PERSON.

• FloridaChick813

:rofl: the strippers that make THAT CASH, are not just dancing. They are def. tricking :yes:

• meanNsurly

LOL. Well in GA we use it the way the stripper used it (plz don't tell nobody)! But we also say "That girl looked uh fool!" Meaning looked like shyt!

• jazi65

@ Outsidethebox

I will :danban1: if he goes to Miami.

• OutsidetheBox

We use "fool" the way she used it plus the negative way.

Reference some lil Boosie music...or even Plies. LOL

You can be a fool with a clean ass outfit or "look a fool"...

• Ms. Thickness

@ MEAN...SO HOW THE HELL WE KNOW WHICH ONE U USING :think: DO WE HAVE TO SEE HOW U USE IT IN A SENTENCE...HELL I MAY BE THINKIN THAT U THINK I AM THE SH!T BUT IN ALL REALITY U THINK I LOOK LIKE SH!T! :rofl: THIS THE TYPE OF STUFF THAT MAKES U PUT UP YOUR DEFENSE MECHANISM!

• Man, I just don’t care™

@OUTSIDE THE BOX

I KNOW you ain't hatin on Lil Boosie!

• FloridaChick813

I've heard it like "that bish was actin a dam.n fool"

But never in cool way. I've heard "foolish" used in a cool way. Such as "those shoes are foolish. I need them in my life" :shrug:

@Ryand91

Have you ever taken a pole dancing class? I did that shyt for about a month and my arms and legs were so bruised! I plan to start back next month.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

LOL, no problem I'm a down south girl to the core.

@iyonah- yeah I hear it's really lucrative if you're at the right club. If I do dance I think I'll go a few cities away from where I go to school at. I like money but I have morals and self-respect so I think I'll be okay.

• OutsidetheBox

@Man I been listening to Boosie since he was fat and lightskinned.

#southernbreedstallion
    #badbit.ch

See you missed my application...I stan for Bey, Jeezy, Webbie [and by extension anything Trill Fam. (I love Big Head :ashamed: )] and Ms. Aretha Franklin. :coffee:

@ maya

I wanted to take some pole dancing classes, but they are kinda high priced here :/

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@Maya_Marie, I have and I was like I need to get some upper body strength for real. So I've been hitting the gym kind hard as of the late.

• OutsidetheBox

“those shoes are foolish. I need them in my life”

Same way @Flo. Jus tlike that.

MMS message to my girls: "These shoes a fool; must buy!" :yes:

• Krysi J

What it do SR MAFIA!! :grin:

what dis hoe tombout??? ... *scrolls up*

@ Flo

They are 20.00 a class here and on Thursday if you bring a friend she can get in for free. Or you can get a month pass for 200.00 and go as much as you like. Its a wonderful workout and you will be sore for days. The only set back are the bruises :nono: not sexy!

• Ms. Thickness

I DONT KNOW ABOUT POLE DANCING CLASSES..MY STOMACH TURNS VERY EASILY...CONSTANLY SWINGING AROUND THE POLE AND I MAY HURL...LOL..THATS WHY I TRY MY BEST TO SKIP THE DADE COUNTY YOUTH FAIR! MY DAUGHTERS HAD ME SICK WITH ALL THOSE RIDES.

@Ryand91

Yes you definitely need to have a strong core! I'm going to start back next month!

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy Krysi J - Sup BISSSHHH :D

@ Maya, I think it was like $129 for 6 sessions down here. But I cant remember. I wouldnt mind gettin a group of chicks together to go.

@ Ms.Thickness

Its not that bad. You should try it!

Hi Krysi!

• FloridaChick813

Ima stripper, and this is my life, I got kids, ima wife, ehhh ehhh, with bills to pay, so I twist and shake, til my body aches, I twist and shake, all day, and I pray that ya make it rain, ehhh ehhh eh :whistle:

• Ms. Thickness

@FLO...GIRL I STARTED TO TWIST AND SHAKE...THAT IS MY JAM..ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE MY STRIPPER WRAP OR PONYTAIL (18INCHES) OR BETTER...GET IT, GET IT, GET IT *BREAKS OUT I-POD*

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

I'm supposed to be paying attention in Chemistry. Y'all got me all involved in the blog today, LOL. All I've heard today is bromide one quotient.

• Man, I just don’t care™

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    "I been listening to Boosie since he was fat and lightskinned.

#southernbreedstallion
    #badbit.ch

See you missed my application…I stan for Bey, Jeezy, Webbie [and by extension anything Trill Fam. (I love Big Head )] and Ms. Aretha Franklin.
    __________________________________________________________________________

Awwww. I see, all is forgiven. Except for Ms. Aretha Franklin. I can't overlook that one.

• Daisy

:rofl: @shauny

I keep sayin I am gonna take a poll dancing class

• Shauny

ok @ the fool talk. Now I've used She looks/acting a damn fool but I was lost on it explaining a house...oh well

• FloridaChick813

:lol: @ Ms Thickness, that song was playin when I typed that.

Owwwwwwwwwwww :danban:

• Cinderella

I went to Zeralyn's blog and got a great laugh. She needs to spell-check and grammar-check before sending posts out. I was reading one big sentence with combined words.

• Jerrie

I think I might want to become a ho? Naw I think I'll stay in school and work my job and pay my own sh*t and know it's going to get paid. SMH at these damn women.

• Krysi J

@107 FLO *dropping behind the desk* AAYYyye Aye Aye Aye..... :grin:

@Maya very pretty pic girlie!

• OutsidetheBox

@Jerrie who is that smooth lil thing in your gravi bringing the #yellaboys back?

Too cute!

Thanks Krysi! :hug:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@ Jerrie, I'm in school a pre-med major on the Dean 's List with a 3.7 GPA. My parents just built a home and they are under a lot of financial strain right now and I think it times I start making my own money to support my lifestyle. My education is fully paid for by scholarships, but I still need some spending money. I refuse to work at Wal-Mart, flip burgers, or work in a clothing store having to keep my eye on every single customer.

So women who strip are automatically hoes? I thought a hoe/prostitute is someone who was paid to have sexual relations with someone. Not all strippers do extra stuff, they dance go home and life their life.

live their life*

• texarican mamacita

@Sandra

This same radio station has a DJ in the mornings, DeeDee McGuire that stays reading directly off your posts and reports it as her gossip. Sometimes it is word for word.

Just recently she read your rules for identifying transexuals in clubs for men.

You are national, girl. lol..

• OutsidetheBox

I have thoughts on that @Ryan

Becoming a dancer to gain fast money seems to be contradictory to your career path and upbringing…

You’re Pre-med, yet you are enticed by the thought of fast money…the very virtue of that education goes against a “fast money” mindset … you speak of your morals and values; I can tell they are important to you but I believe you would be a fish out of water in that industry.

I don’t want you to think I'm saying this because I believe all strippers are loose, immoral women BECAUSE I DEF. DO NOT. I just think there is a better path for some things (you’re just seeking spending money, so why not model or moonlight as a nanny… :shrug: )

• CivilEngineer

Why is this tagged "gay pride"?

Sandy you kill me :rofl:

And what yall talkin bout?? ***scrolls up***

• Jerrie

OTB: That's my baby! My nephew. He thought he was too fly! LOL

Ryan: I wasn't calling her a ho first off. Hey some people have to do what they do, I'm not knocking anybody, but I AM going to continue to go to school and not degrade myself by taking off my clothes just to get to the top. I will work in wal-mart, safeway, hell even mcdonalds to pay off my loans before I get naked! Do you honey!

• FreeToSpeakUp

"I'ma strikpaaaa.....and this is my life.......i got kids imma wife" "so I twist and shake" :whistle: (standing bow legged making my booty clap)

#imbored

• FreeToSpeakUp

Hiiiiiiiii Civvvvvvvvvvvvvil (growling like Eartha Kitt)

• VIBABY

@Ryan Whats wrong with working in walmart while you attend school?

Previous employment at a Walmart wont keep you from becoming Surgeon General one day, but stripping might...... #justsaying

And Walmart employees dont pay a drop of attention to customers so you shouldnt worry about that :lolol:

• CivilEngineer

Hey @Free...what's going on?

• Maya_Marie

"There she go slidding down that pole"

:whistle:

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Civil

You.......and you favor the guy in EricaDenese gravi...

• OutsidetheBox

"Previous employment at a Walmart wont keep you from becoming Surgeon General one day, but stripping might…… #justsaying"

this# :lolol: Especially in the age of the internet and "blind items"

He was too fly @jerrie!

• meanNsurly

IMO strippers are trapped meaning they forfeited working hard to earn money and they know stripping isn't THAT hard and they make good money. In order for them to keep making the amt of money they are used to would require @ least a bachelors or masters degree and generally speaking most of them dont have that. Therefore they are trapped because the job they can get without now will not support the life that they are used to!

• Jerrie

OTB: Thank you! That's my baby. I would die for him. They know not to play when it comes to Josiah because I'm right there like what, do something. LOL

• CivilEngineer

Hey Walmart employees earn stock in the company...what do strippers earn stock in?

@Free...I do not look like Amare Stoudamire :nono:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

I didn't say anything is wrong with working at Wal-Mart, it just isn't an ideal job for me. Wal Mart treats their employees like slaves for minimum wage. I have a friend who works there who was called a black monkey by her supervisor, is that not degrading? Or what about the woman who is sexually harassed by her boss in a corporate setting?

But a job is a job and to each it's own. I'm comfortable enough with myself, to explore various, unconventional avenues of employment and be honest about it.

I never said I was going to strip it is just a thought. I don't feel it's degrading, yes some women take it too far, but if you have morals about yourself and know your limits as an individual you will be okay.

But like I said before a job is a job. As long as bills are paid and Uncle Sam gets his cut. Who are we to judge anyone else's choice of employment.

@ Ryand91

I don't think you shuold be a stripper...but if you want a good work out I definitely suggest the pole dancing classes!

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@maya Marie I really wasn't considering seriously, it was just more of an idea along with donating my eggs, babysitting, doing hair, and the list goes on and on. I do need to find a job though, I just can't do retail because of the pressure and fast food don't get me started on that.

• FreeToSpeakUp

@ Civil

In the gravi you do, when you had those glasses on that time. Memba? Soooooo....you thought about it? :lol:

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@OTB, yeah I can agree with that. I've looked at modeling, but don't people consider that to be "degrading" too? I think being a nanny would be nice, but I don't even know where I get started as far starting a business here. I really don't have that many connections to vouch for me in this area, and tho a day in age people are really skeptical about who they let around their children. I kind of see that as a field that's hard to break into.

Thanks for the advice.

• Candi Apple

Hey many strippers have made come ups in the world. It's the new profession. "I'm in love with a stripper". and besides she will learn skills she can carry for the rest of her life. Its her choice and she may never be affected by her choices. She may not want to be america's next top model. How many people can read books all the way to the end. Hoe's been around for a long time. As a true pimp told me (as he did the snake pyramid dance) "its been around since the Egyptain's". It's not my line of work nor would I choose to be a stripper but if I were one I would be the best out there. I do everything to the best of my ability. Except comment and spell correctly. I like nasty old men trying to get with me when I used to work in corporate america (ment I was getting a raise and his job).

• mirsmommy

@ Mean, I am gonna whoop yo azz sideways for that damn gravi!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• mochacashmere

ryand91 says:

@maya Marie I really wasn’t considering seriously, it was just more of an idea along with donating my eggs, babysitting, doing hair, and the list goes on and on. I do need to find a job though, I just can’t do retail because of the pressure and fast food don’t get me started on that.

_______________________________________________________________________

I thought about donating my eggs too! I heard you get paid VERY well for that.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

@mochacashmere, yes you're compensated very well, financially. But it can mess your body up: weight gain, severe menstrations, fibroid tumors, and the list goes on and on. When I found that out I was like $10,000 isn't enough to make me sacrifice my womb.

@Ryand91 & Mocha

I considered donating my eggs too until I got the application and it was like 40 pages long :shocked: They want to every possible thing about you and your family! Then you have to wait to be selected by a couple after they read your application, view the picture you have to submit with your application, and interview you. Most couples who can afford this service are non-black so the odds of even being selected are very slim.

• http://dahoneyhive.blogspot.com ryand91

Yeah, I went and talked with a company that does the egg donation service. My mom found the business card and told me abount one of her former co-workers who became infertile as a result of the drugs she took to make her eggs viable for donation,

• mochacashmere

Oh, well I guess that thought is out the window. The infertile thing is okay because I don't think I'm going to ever have kids, but the other side effects are not worth it.

• Maya_Marie

Yes the side effects are crazy! I thought it was like men you go, make a donation, then collect your money. lol. They have it so easy!

• honeygrahm

Hey Flo don't feel too bad...I forgot my mom's and hers was on the Tuesday the 6th. I just got her an awesome Publix cake and she enjoyed it. I blamed it on my sick baby...saying I was so worried about her that it slipped my mind. #horribleaintit?

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Spoken like a true Hood-Squirrel!

• Ashley