Lala Anthony Opens Up About Carmelo’s Love Child

Socialite Lala Vazquez-Anthony, wife of NY Knicks star forward Carmelo Anthony, visited Angela Yee and the Breakfast Club earlier this week.

After a lot of small talk about Carmelo going to New York from Denver, MIss Yee finally got down to business.

When asked if she had “that talk” with her husband about not embarrassing her with NY’s ample groupies, Lala said: “I don’t have to have that talk. I would hope after almost eight years he has enough respect for me not to do that.”

Yee asked Lala if she could accept Carmelo cheating if he did it discretely.

Lala responded, “If he’s doing it discretely, do a good job. ‘Cause when I find out all hail is gone break loose!”

Then Yee asked the question that we’ve all been anxious to hear the answer to: “What about that love child?”

But instead of addressing the question openly and honestly, Lala simply laughed it off, saying she wasn’t aware of any baby that her hubby spawned outside of their marriage.

“If I knew about a baby… first of all, what kind of woman would it make me to say ‘hide your kid?'”

Click image or click HERE to watch the video

45 Responses to “Lala Anthony Opens Up About Carmelo’s Love Child”

“If I knew about a baby… first of all, what kind of woman would it make me to say ‘hide your kid?’”

______________________________________________

Sounds like she addressed it!

Anna says:

If her husband cheats he better do a good job at hiding it??? Is she saying it’s ok as long as I don’t find out?

“If he’s doing it discretely, do a good job. ‘Cause when I find out all hail is gone break loose!”-La La

TRANSLATION:
    “I’m fine with my husband sleeping with other women. As long as he isn’t public with it or I will have to feign a divorce to extort money out of him.”

@Anna
    Of course she’s saying that because she knows he has already cheated… But she has a quality about her that is appealing – then I quickly bore of the wee quality :coffee:

@Anna….think she saying if she doesn’t know it’s existing she doesn’t have an issue but if she find out it’s gonna be trouble. BUt she also saying that after 8 years she hope that he would be more respectful of their union.

cheeks8683 says:

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: laugh thru the tears ma, laugh thru the tears…

FoxE says:

Yep.. she addressed it :coffee:

242_honey says:

So for her ignorance is bliss….. riiiight!

kingstonn says:

————————————
    girl, please.
    how long were y’all engaged again?

Terri B says:

Somebody is in denial

FoxE says:

@Anna

Some go by the “out of sight out of mind” philosophy.. as long as I don’t see it, I don’t believe it.

I’m with her though… let me FIND out you cheated on me :shotsfired:

Anna says:

FoxE says:

@Anna

I’m with her though… let me FIND out you cheated on me
    ~~~~~~~
    Men don’t know how to cheat discretely these days, because a mistress fails to realize she’s just a mistress. Women don’t know how to shut up.

MissHarlem says:

:no: <—- SMH

:rofl: on yall cutting Lala up :rofl:
    So for her ignorance is bliss….. riiiight!

Shes is in denial! :whistle:

Dawn Sheen says:

For some reason the following Diana Ross song pops in my head

“Love Child”

Love child
    Never meant to be
    Love Child
    Born in poverty
    Love Child
    Never meant to be
    Love Child
    Take a look at me

RatchetFree says:

Umm…that is not opening up!!

@You
    :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Dawn Sheen says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

TRANSLATION:

True…

momo says:

All of these entertainers cheat. Not rocket science. She knows.

YSoSerious says:

A post about Blah Blah…At least it’s not about CB. :shrugs:

(still bored though)

FoxE says:

Anna says:

—–
    :lol: well you women talk to damn much… People be letting them “emotions” get the best of them… Thats why Friends with benefits is a :nono:

Aprilbaby says:

Like a lot of women she has the ring so she won!

free says:

it’s so much quicker to say “carmelo doesn’t have a love child.”

amatrex says:

I agree with Anna. Women nowadays are more likely to sell their story to the tabloids, making it way more difficult for cheating husbands. All these ballers that regularly creep with other chicks could easily have a Tiger Woods situation at any time. :warning:

YSoSerious says:

@FREE

Good point!

FoxE says:

*Well some women

Ateya says:

Great Interview LaLa.

Aprilbaby says:

free says:

it’s so much quicker to say “carmelo doesn’t have a love child.”
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Exactly!

If there is a child I hope she doesn’t do a Kim Porter and not let them meet. My brother and I are 4 months about at the is my ni**a. My mom was an adult about. Left my dad but made sure I knew my family.

Moe says:

If Lala is like the NYer that I am and from my own personal experience of meeting her and getting to talk with her then at the same time she is not stupid to think that he may not cheat but at the same time its like you cant stop someone from doing what they want to do and if she finds out then she is gone with his paper too

Dawn Sheen says:

FoxE says:

Anna says:

—–

True, I’ve been known to forget my place and go HAM and end up with egg on my face before.

KayCeiSoul says:

******************************************
    :goodmorning: Fam!

:claps:

LaLa is grown and has morals. I respect that.

KayCeiSoul says:

*************************************

Exactly Moe, well said.

LaLa is smart enough.

I don’t believe any woman (or man) goes into a serious relationship or marriage BEGGING to be cheated on. The fact of the matter is that chit happens; it’s better to be prepared, and at least ONCE juggle around the possibility of it happening in your mind so that if it ever DOES your only option won’t be prison for murder. It’s so immature to think that someone cheating is NOT a possibility, or that because you face the facts of life that you CONDONE cheating. Not so. Especially since we’re all human, with human tendencies.

free says:

it’s called “deniability”. when the lil paycheck emerges, and s/he will, lala can act all shocked and say she didn’t know. she will remain with melo and accept the child and be seen out and about with the child as one happy family.

either they, or the baby mama, are not ready to come out yet.

His_Mommy623 says:

Lalas skin shoes are ashy…that makes me sad as heyul

KK76 says:

The jumpoffs aren’t discreet because they they all want their shine (and dough). For the men, they need to be a little more discerning. You’re famous, married/attached, and paid so what makes you think a chicken won’t send MTO a pic of you sleeping? Choose wisely (I know, I know- hard to do with a big ol’ video booty in your face).

You think Trump (and every other millionaire) doesn’t have jumpoffs? Why don’t we hear from them?

free says:

KayCeiSoul says: I don’t believe any woman (or man) goes into a serious relationship or marriage BEGGING to be cheated on.

*************************************

what about when you marry one who has done it to you already?

this chit happens every day….I’m sure somebody know a sister, cousin, aunt, neighbor, best friend that (A) has been cheated on (B) knows about a child out of their own union (C) knows both A & B and continues to stay with the man

Supa_sexy says:

It’s such a sad state to be in denial. I just hope she don’t look like boo boo the fool later on down the road.

miamore1973 says:

Sounds like she addressed it to me to. She said yeah he has one and we’re going to love it no matter what.

I’ve told my husband if you cheat on me cool we can walk away. But if you cheat on me and then have sex to me after with that dirty D it’s gone be a problem.

I think if a man feels the need to cheat its because he’s not happy and probably missing something. I’m not mad at you. Just be man enough to admit the problem and walk away. Its when they act like little boys and lie and try to have their cake and eat it to is when I run into a problem.

flsun99 says:

LaLa always looks like she is uncomfortable. She looks like her smiles are forced; they don’t look natural.
    Anywaysss….I’ve been married for 12 years and I would HOPE my husband hasn’t cheated on me or been disrespectful. I can’t say that I am 100% that he hasn’t because we are not together 24/7; I just trust that he does the right thing. I think she is just saying that IF Melo does anything she better not find out. That means that ish better be discrete and don’t bring that ish to the home front….
    I totally agree with her. I ain’t looking for nothing because what goes on in the dark will definately be bought to light…eventually. But if/when it does…BOY LOOKA HERE, it’s on!

kimip84 says:

wow. she’ll stay regardless, he did just get that fat check from the Knicks :coffee:

Rod Boogie says:

Sadly, actual journalism, you know with say- FACTS *gasp*! has been replaced with baseless stories gaining merit on the strength of unproven accusations and rumors.

So there is a rumor of a lovechild..

-Lala: I don’t know anything about that..that’s news to me. If my man is cheating, I haven’t seen any evidence of it, but if I do, Imma act a fool.

-Blogshpere: Dat b*tch lyin’/ In denial..

What??

LadyLew says:

Go head Lala! Do ya thing and let the haters hate.

Spicy_Ma says:

Athletes for years have been cheating on their wives and you never hear a sound. Micheal Jordan cheated on his wife with a Betsy on a daily basis and you never heard a peep from the press.

MzDetermined says:

Ohhhh best believe he is going to cheat the average Joe cheats so what makes Melo any different from the average it’s actually worst cause he travels a whole lot and groupies is going to flock. But like she said as long as she dont here about it and as long as he is not making babies then she i good which makes aloyt of since because at the end of the day she is the winner not them.