The manager of Tameka Foster's Estella Boutique, has just tendered her resignation to Ms. Foster-Raymond. As you know, Foster-Raymond is the baby mama of R&B crooner Usher's two sons.

In an email sent to industry tastemakers and published on Zeralyn.com, makeup artist Rebecca Bussert (pictured above) writes "I won't work for a disrespectful, conceited person."

In her bio posted on her facebook page, Bussert writes: "I value intelligence and integrity in others; I don't care for flippant, ignorant pigs." There is no doubt to whom she is referring.

Bussert, who is Caucasian, wrote that Foster-Raymond's racist attitude and poor management skills is what drove off her prospective clients and employees.

I have observed some ridiculous things during my time working for you, Ms. Foster-Raymond, and I am glad to say that I will no longer work for such a farce as you. I have seen you ridicule potential workers such as Mr. Phil Plunkett, who gave you an estimate for shoe cabinets. After you lauded his work and said that this job would be beneath him, yet you called him to come in and do an estimate, you said that his estimate was way too expensive, and that you could probably ask “the Mexicans down the street” to do the job.

Before applying for the job, Ms. Bussert did her research on Foster's troubled background and decided to take her chances and work for her anyway:

I have worked for you for just over a month, and after the first couple of days, I can see that the research I did before getting hired gave me ample warning about your character. I only wish I had heeded that research. That fact aside, I can also see that you have no idea how to operate a business or take ownership in it.

In her rather lengthy email, Bussert complained that Foster-Raymond was "an extremely disrespectful, rude, careless individual" to work for. Bussert wrote that Foster-Raymond made unrealistic demands on her time without ever clearly defining her job duties.

Click link to read more

As a new manager with no definite job description, you kept adding things to the list as Highest Priority even when I was working on plenty of other high priority things. I’m confident that if you assigned me a definite job description (or any other employee, for that matter), it would read: ‘You must do EVERYTHING right now, because I’m simply too busy being Tameka Foster Raymond to do any kind of WORK at my own store.’

But the last straw for Bussert was when Foster-Raymond accused her of stealing merchandise from the store. Bussert says Foster-Raymond has accused all of her former employees of stealing:

I am offended that you accused me of stealing, as you have done with so many others. I have a text message from Al Capers, who has worked off and on with you for many years, that reads, “She accuses everyone of stealing.” From the research that I did prior to working for you, I learned that you have in fact been arrested for petty theft in the past. Psychologically, you must think that everyone steals because you learned it at a young age. That is not the case. I wasn’t wearing your things around the store and subsequently bringing them home, as you had claimed that others did in the past—and as you did. I know the merchandise is YOURS...

• CHA CHA

HOME DEPOT :cofee: SIKE (choco) Thats messed up.... I Blame Grace :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I know she thinks she's putting Meka on blast, but she has put herself on blast as well. Potential employers don't take to kindly to snitches. Public snitching is the worst kind. Good luck to her finding another job.

As for Meka, it is what it is man. She has some personality issues. What can you do? Just don't work for her.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

**************************

That is the job title of a store manager. Tameka doesn't work there. She is the owner. If she wanted to run the store she wouldn't need to hire a manager. If the manager had too much on her plate she should have delegated some respobsibilities to people beneath her. This rant really doesn't make her look good at all.

• Terri B

Okay, why and how did this resignation letter make it public? I thought you were just to send it to your employer.

• blackdiamondthemodel

She seems like she would be a BIOTCH!

• Myopinion

Well...I can't wait for Ms. Foster's response. *logs into twitter* :popcorn:

• TwinMom

The Entertainment Industry used to have an Elite quality.....what happened? Ms. Tameka Foster....get somewhere and sit down. I am so tired of people without business backgrounds trying to run businesses. Here's a suggestion....try being a "silent partner" everyone does not have to know what you are doing at all times.

• TerranceAllen

Well she sounds just like any other boss out there...I mean if she was the manager of the store then it's her responsiblity to do what is asked of her even though she may not like her boss, but hell when you think about it who really does? The higher up people go in life the more they think they are entitled to look down on someone...not saying that it is right, but it is what it is...she will be ok...Im sure Tameka could care less..um, but it looks like there is a job opening...where do I apply?

• rockstar

I can see if you spent a year or more working for a person and then put them on blast, but a month. Really??? You better watch your back shorty, others might agree with you about the way she acts (myself included), but will still black list you

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

HA! I believe Ms Bussert and I think she put her on blast becuz she felt someone needed to - how the ltr became public to me isn't important becuz Karma is a bish and Tameka is meeting her alter ego- Also Ms Bussert will very easily find a job no person in corporate america would take Tameka's side - she's too damn dumb!

• KDub

----------------------------------------------------------
    And food stamp fraud too...

@Terrance
    Tameka is a poor manager becuz she didn't provide her employee with a define job description nor does he probably knows what one is - Black ppl can be the worse to work for!

• Myopinion

lol @choco...:waves:

• West Coast Chick

I agree with Bird.. she should have followed a more professional protocol.. her initial plite was to put Tameka on blast, but like you said, she OWNS the store.. and has kids by Usher.. she, unlike the ex manager chick aint searching for her next paycheck

• FoxE

Why must Tameka get a weave that is not her hair color :mad:

**plight*

• Mr.BluPhi

Im tired of this Brook Lynn Pink Lady popping up on these blogs.

• West Coast Chick

can we all agree that that is not the best pictutre of Tameka? :yes:

• NaijaGal

Who does a dissertation for a job resignation and then put other people's name in it. That was beyond tacky and unprofessional. She's exhibiting the same behavior she decided to put on blast. Guess she won't be asking for a reference.

• Terri B

I have no doubt that Tameka is a hard a person to work for. But you publshing a letter like about your employer is not a good look for you either. I mean you've only work there for a month and you already had major problems, and now potential future employers see how you like leave when you're done with them.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im tired of this Brook Lynn Pink Lady popping up on these blogs.
    ________________________________

did you see the video of him and his friends, talking bout mister cee just whips his dyk out without warning, and likes it raw? :lol:

• FoxE

rockstar says:

_____________________________

Blacklist over Tameka?? The only people I could see doing that is the "urban" shops.
    When you go higher up, they take the necessary steps to make sure the "ex-employee" doesn't try to tarnish their name and reputation. :coffee:

• Dawn Sheen

Why doesn't this lady know that if you air your dirty laundry against a Z list celeb it only hurts your changes of finding other employment. If you rant over a simpleton such as Meek Meek why would an actual celeberity hire you in the future. I mean how does one get a reference? You can't get a put her on your resume. So this post should be titled: Shot myself in the foot: The rant of a dumb azz white lady.

I mean who she gone go work for next? Zeralyn? What she gone complain about having to seperate dollar bills that smell like duck butter and azz chap?

This is an example of yet agian how the Internet isn't your friend.

• FoxE

@Mr.Blu

• Zoe B.

:nono:

• Mr.BluPhi

West Coast Chick says:

Mr.BluPhi says:
    Im tired of this Brook Lynn Pink Lady popping up on these blogs.
    ________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________

I was actually referring to the above pic of the dude in the gray :coffee:

Terri B says:

I have no doubt that Tameka is a hard a person to work for. But you publshing a letter like about your employer is not a good look for you either. I mean you’ve only work there for a month and you already had major problems, and now potential future employers see how you like leave when you’re done with them.

____________________________________

I wouldnt hire the snitchin btych :coffee:

Mr.BluPhi says:

West Coast Chick says:

Mr.BluPhi says:
    Im tired of this Brook Lynn Pink Lady popping up on these blogs.
    ________________________________
    __________________________________________________________________

I was actually referring to the above pic of the dude in the gray :coffee:

_____________________________

:dead:

• StillASassyOne

So obviously this chick has NEVER heard of "managing your manager." :coffee:

Sometimes you just have to have the balls to say: "okay- look- this all can't be done at once, so we need to prioritize. This other stuff can wait."

I've done it with several bosses. They ALWAYS make everything seem "high priority." Your job is to know when it's really NOT and to know how to tell them that it's NOT. And that'll it get done on time....just NOT right NOW.

• Dawn Sheen

Most of the ppl who work in these janky beaut supply store boutiques only work there with the hope of some type of 15 mins anyway.

:waves: @ My Opinion
    Was it written that she put the letter out somehow I don't think she did

• StillASassyOne

@Dawn
    Not really- she doesn't need a reference from Tameka. She may not want to work in Entertainment. She was just a "store manager." She can go work at any other boutique or department store as a store manager.

If she was a personal stylist, MUA, assistant, THEN she may have hurt her prospects, but as a "clothing store manager"- she'll be just fine.

• Mr.BluPhi

I don't think she'll have a hard time finding a job. Tameka aint that important, and I doubt she'll list that place of employment as a reference.

And sadly I believe Tameka is exactly as she described. Give a hood rat a little power and a few dollars, and they began to act jus like that.

And when did owning a business = being rude and disrespectful. Ppl need to stop looking at Donald Trump as a representation of how to run a business.

@West
    Corporate America don't know no fuking Tameka Foster like that and don't forget this broad is white yall are fooling yourself if you think she will remain unemployed - chiiiddd for all we know Kandi could hire just to piss Tameka off!

• candibfly

i'm pretty sure she'll find another job. she won't be blackballed for speaking publicly against tameka 'z list' foster :shrugs:

• West Coast Chick

:cosign: with Sassy.. Thats right.. i work for dumb azz doctors and that's exactly what I do :yes:

• Daisy

I asked Tameka if she saw this story yet on twitter :popcorn:

Tameka said last night she is opening a spa next month I can't wait I love me a good spa day. I still need to make it to her boutique as well.

• Terri B

That is the job title of a store manager. Tameka doesn’t work there. She is the owner. If she wanted to run the store she wouldn’t need to hire a manager. If the manager had too much on her plate she should have delegated some respobsibilities to people beneath her. This rant really doesn’t make her look good at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exactly! Not to mention, you just showed that you don't know how to bring your issues to your employer properly, but you rather let it build up and expose it the wrong way.

• Dawn Sheen

candibfly says:

i’m pretty sure she’ll find another job
    ________

I agree, I hear they are hiring for mannequins at Ne-yo baby mama boo tique.

• Dawn Sheen

Daisy says:

I asked Tameka if she saw this story yet on twitter

Tameka said last night she is opening a spa next month I can’t wait I love me a good spa day. I still need to make it to her boutique as well
    __

I been wanting to go as well. I'm just to lazy to find 50 cent for the toll

Choco aka Hippie says:

@West
    Corporate America don’t know no fuking Tameka Foster like that and don’t forget this broad is white yall are fooling yourself if you think she will remain unemployed – chiiiddd for all we know Kandi could hire just to piss Tameka off!

____________________________________________

so, youre saying that tameka is a "non mutha fukin factor" :lol:

• Al-Ameera

Tameka just can't catch a break....

this line right here "because I’m simply too busy being Tameka Foster Raymond to do any kind of WORK at my own store."

Uhhhhh News Flash: yeah that's the idea, if she actually wanted to WORK at her own store, she wouldn't have hired a manager to run the store. Not an uncommon concept, many ppl do this. Beat it!

• KDub

I was actually referring to the above pic of the dude in the gray
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Why must I cryyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail:

• Daisy

@dawn I didn't even think abt the toll fee I just want to make sure I have enough money to shop I am cheap lol I heard she had a good sale at the end of last summer

SN Tameka is always on twitter saying she keeps catching her employees stealing from her I hope this isn't one of the ppl she was talking about

• ICYTIFF

I can beleive her. Most often, Z-list celebritites feel the need to make their "Celebrity Status" known. So she probably did prance around acting like the queen of Inglewood. I dont think it was a good idea to put her on blast though, I wouldnt hire this rat in my store :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

so, youre saying that tameka is a “non mutha fukin factor”
    :rofl: :yes:

• Terri B

42 Al-Ameera says:

Tameka just can’t catch a break….

this line right here “because I’m simply too busy being Tameka Foster Raymond to do any kind of WORK at my own store.”

Uhhhhh News Flash: yeah that’s the idea, if she actually wanted to WORK at her own store, she wouldn’t have hired a manager to run the store. Not an uncommon concept, many ppl do this. Beat it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like we would really expect to see Sam Walton working up in Wal-Mart.

:lol: :lol:

• ICYTIFF

*** BELIEVE *** :coffee: <--- Henny&Coke

• Luvmybabygirl samarra

Sooooooo Did anyone refer to Tameka's hair in the damn pic.. Really boo??? :no:

• CHA CHA

CANDI............. :hug: YOUR BEAUTY SLAYS ME! *whips out crayola crayons and colors your black white in to a prettier portrait :hug:

• http://youtu.be/ovkvamgVUkE RatchetFree

Hey MyOpinion :hug: How u?

@BFF
    I see that Bruh has returned as well. :coffee:

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

Who does a dissertation for a job resignation and then put other people’s name in it. That was beyond tacky and unprofessional. She’s exhibiting the same behavior she decided to put on blast. Guess she won’t be asking for a reference.
    ~~~~~~~~
    Right, how are you going to throw someone under the bus, that probably sent it to you in confidence. SMH.

• CHA CHA

Is Bussert, who is Caucasian wearing one of the stolen dresses from the boutique :shrug:

• MrUnapologetic

Some people just aren't meant to manage people - that's if what this women is saying is true.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

*snatches Cha Cha's crayons and leaves her with purple, grey, pink and orange*

• cheeks8683

By reading her letter she obviously missed/skipped her business ethics class...Sometimes my boss upsets me...Do I post it on fb or blogs? No because 1. It can call into question my character if I'm willing to put on blast my employer and 2. I value my paycheck and any potential employer that may hire me...this stuff sticks. Put up and shut up or put in your 2 week notice in silence...move around

• CHA CHA

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

*snatches Cha Cha’s crayons and leaves her with purple, grey, pink and orange*

Can you at least let me have the beige or the brown back :pray: Why you gotta be so mean :wail:

• cheeks8683

But seeing as Temeka is totally un-important and where ever she plans to apply I'm sure will not know who she is anyway, I'm sure she will still fair well in the job market...I just dont believe in putting all the business out there.

• http://youtu.be/ovkvamgVUkE RatchetFree

*Borrows(snatches) the purple and orange crayon from Cha*

• Al-Ameera

Terri B says:

Like we would really expect to see Sam Walton working up in Wal-Mart
    --------------------------
    Exactly....What she want a reality show now? Yeah kick rocks and get another job

• candibfly

cha cha oh how i have missed thee! :hug: make sure u color me a nice caramel complexion :D

• CFREE

I wud proly ask the Mexicans down the street as well, i dont blame Tameka :shrug:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Cha Cha :hug:
    Sorry. *grabs pink crayon and gives you back black and white*

• candibfly

in the same token tameka needs some common sense as well, why would she be on twitter tweeting about her employees supposedly stealing from her? (if this is true, someone on the blog said this)

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Wait folks did she put this letter out there? Is it written Im not being a smart azz I didn't read the rest at Zeralyn how do you know someone didn't leak this - it could've been Tameka's crazy azz - she just wrote a quote on facebook Sandra said it was meant for her but how are we to know

WWC
    CANDI
    KDUB
    CHA
    RATCHET
    CHEEKS
    AWESOME & COMPANY AFTERNOON FOLKS! :waves:

candibfly says:

make sure u color me a nice caramel complexion
    _________________________
    You should go for the Chili and Olivia complexion. :coffee:

@SANDRA ROSE

• candibfly

alex they are weird complexions, i can't quite put a color name to it :-/

C muthapluckin FREE :danban1:

Hey cfree :wave:

@CHOCOOOOOO, how did I not see you :hug:

CANDIPANTS, lets get it!!! :danban1:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

What's to Ms. CFree?

@CFREE
    "I wud proly ask the Mexicans down the street as well, i dont blame Tameka "
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Me too. :shrugs:

CFREEE :hugs: I shouted you out in another post

• AWESOME ARSENAL

it

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA ROSE

Hey CFree!! :hug:

@Candi
    I just look at Olivia thinking she's just blending from head to toe. :no:

@Cheeks :hug: We know you wouldn't air dirty laundry like that. You're a good wholesome young woman. :yes:

• candibfly

my dad grabbed some off the street to help us move once. he paid them a lil cash and gave them mickey d's for lunch

• CHA CHA

HEY C FRESCA...lookin good BEW!

RatchetFree says:

candibfly says:

make sure u color me a nice caramel complexion
    _________________________
    You should go for the Chili and Olivia complexion.

:no: I dont have the pack with burned orange, or brick color! I will just combine brown and gold to make Carmel :yes:

*scribbles all over Awesomes pictures with black!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Choco aka Hippie says:

Wait folks did she put this letter out there?

Reading is fundamental, hun. I stated clearly in the post that she sent that email to industry folk. And if you read my post you would see that Ms. Bussert is addressing Tameka in the quotes. :shrug:

• candibfly

i do have golden flecks in my skin tone that looks like i have been kissed by the sun on a beautiful summer's afternoon *flips hair*

• CHA CHA

candibfly says:

my dad grabbed some off the street to help us move once. he paid them a lil cash and gave them mickey d’s for lunch

like I said ... they stay ready at the local Home Depot! :yes:

@Sandra
    Yes reading is fundamental and I obviously wasn't feeling that way :lol:

@Cha Chizzle
    Do u line your lips in black? :coffee:

• CFREE

@MAN, i dont pay full price for hardly anything, always lookn for a loop

@Alex, my job has personal email blocked so i'll hit u this evening so we can make that happen k? :wink:

Come again @ AWESOME :think:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CHA CHA says:

This is why I love you guys, because you do crack me up! :lol:

• cheeks8683

@Cheeks We know you wouldn’t air dirty laundry like that. You’re a good wholesome young woman.
    _______________________________________________________________________

@ratchet...I try, I really do...The "few" folks I have gone off on have absolutely no way of letting the important people in my life know or to be honest nobody would believe them :whistle: someone tried tha once and they were nearly run out of town...

@SANDRA ROSE
    "We coulda all stayed on Facebook to see random chickenhead hoez bytchin and complaining.

____________________________________________________________________________

"In an email sent to industry tastemakers and published on Zeralyn.com..."

Awwwwwwww, now it all makes sense.
    "Don't fall in love with puzzy..." :nono:

• ICYTIFF

PAY THE MEXICANS DOWN THE STREET??? THATS JUST ABSURD!!!

C'mon SoN at least pay the black folk up the block, thats our problem, we need to look out fo each other :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

CFREE says:

I wud proly ask the Mexicans down the street as well, i dont blame Tameka
    *********************

The Mexicans down the street have assisted me many times. I don't know why she ain't go to them in the first place. Who does she think she is hiring all these high falootin white folk?

• cheeks8683

like I said … they stay ready at the local Home Depot!
    _________________________________________________________________

Did my momma's roof in 1 day!

Hey cha :wave:

• CFREE

CHOCO, u know im in and out most the time i proly missed it

CHA, THX HUNNEY BUNS

:lol: @ Man

• Myopinion

@Alex :waves: I'm well. U?

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Cha Cha, I was just making sure you kept the integrity of the original work. :shrug:
    @CFree, I was sayin what's to it but in my boredom I was too lazy to proofread before I posted..............

Good point @ Tiff

:waves: back to My O from earliar

It's all good FREE

• CFREE

@BIRD, and they are very easy to find if i need something i just zoom right on to the home depot. Plenty to choose from :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

Icy Black folks dont want to work for that money we pay Juan nem :no: Juan nem be on that grind For Real allmoneyisgoodmoney to them :yes:
    #REALHUSTLERSWORK

@ICYTIFF
    "PAY THE MEXICANS DOWN THE STREET??? THATS JUST ABSURD!!!

C’mon SoN at least pay the black folk up the block, thats our problem, we need to look out fo each other "
    _____________________________________________________________________________

I'll stick with Poncho and Heyzeus (Jesus)

@CFree
    Let's make it happen!

@MyOpinion
    I'm doing just fine. I won't complain!

• AWESOME ARSENAL

My momma smacked her van up in the front and one day we went to the grocery store and this Mexican dude asked if she wanted it fixed. She said yeah and by the time we got out of the store dude had the van bondo'd up and sanded down ready to paint.......

_____________________________________________________________________

Because she wants the work done in a timely manner at a 95% price cut :coffee:

@CFREE
    "they are very easy to find if i need something i just zoom right on to the home depot. Plenty to choose from"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

And they "too good" for ANY JOB!

:offtopic:
    WHILE IN MIAMI ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS CAME AND TOOK ME TO SUM HOOD CLUB IN FT LAUDERDALE, Y did the DJ say All the ladies who don't suck dyck MAKE SUM NOISE! Then he said "Ya'll hoes aint chit" nxt 1 All the ladies who puzzay dont stank MAKE SUM NOISE time to go, im :dead: now

There was a pink 2 door ford focus sitting on 85inch rims in front of the club :blink:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

______________________________________________________________

WhassupTiff? Uhm, I rolled up on the freeway and said I need six workers... 8 people jumped up (a white woman with a cast on her leg, 6 Mexicans and blacks, 1 scrawny man) and siad I'll go... I said cool and figured I'd take them all--we're moving a two bedroom apartment, some stuff outta a 3 bedroom house to another house and I need some light yard work done. The 3 black dudes sat down and told me I was asking too much, the mexicans told me they were bringing their own tools and produced a license to drive the uhaul, the white woman informed she was gonna be the gopher and door holder. She also fired up the grill and had hot dogs and brats ready to go.

4.5 hours later I dropped them off after giving each of them $100, they ate and I bought them cases of beer (one of them was smoker so I gave him half a :blunt: . Them ninjas called me racist and I checked them all.

ALBOY :yahoo: boi u acted a pure donkey yesterday :rofl:
    bringingupoldchit

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Shiiittt, i was getting carpet installed at myhouse and i was talking to foreman and the mexicans informed us we was inthey way.... Fools had that house half done before old boy even said how much it was gon cost.

• ICYTIFF

:lol: @ AL & MAN

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

ICYTIFF says:

PAY THE MEXICANS DOWN THE STREET??? THATS JUST ABSURD!!!

***********************

Shid, if I run into some black folk that want to help and would do the job without me keeping my foot off in their azz, I'd do it. I ain't gotta hunt the Mexicans. They posted up waiting for some work.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

@ Cheeks right i tried to help some black people out when my roof neede repairing didnt have time to do it myself dude bringing crack heads in my house half workin had to call him back 4 times Thats why I wont Hire You People! Lazy Half working :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Who called you racist and Im gonna get a mexican to clean off my patio for me and remove my umbrella that fell over - thanks for the ideas how much should I pay him - surely not $100.00

@ Cfree what you talkin bout? :coffee:

PSP, they will get er done SON! :rofl:

:lol: :rofl: at everyone saying CHIIIIDDDD

@ Choco $15 10 if he use your tools :yes:

• MissHarlem

HEY AND CHIT :coffee:

That fluckin do on her head is the worse

• ICYTIFF

psp Whas GuD! :blunt:

PSP & Cheeks gone have me looking for my local Home Depot

*rolls up on some mexicans dressed in all red, bandanas, and black shades " Uhem...scuse me, i heard yall can clean my house for a couple coronas" *** :shrugs:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Ooooh @ AL great :thumbsup: I was gonna offer $20 and he need to bring his own tools

_______________________________________________________________________

Right...My own uncle (my aunts like 5th husbend) wanted to charge my mom like $30 to mow the front yard (not including the backyard) took several brakes and running to the store and whatnot...Didnt get done til nightfall...shoot Manuel on the other hand had cut the grass for our entire block in that time with no water break!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

Mexicans stay at this exit you better get there early or they gone all be gone saturday $100 and a Mcdonalds lunch and they will build you a house in AL :yes:

Hey Harlem

I find them at the 7-Eleven I don't think our DEPOT will allow you to loiter

• CFREE

Alboy dnt make me go get a "switch" u know dayum well what um tombout and u aint chit, neva gon b chit :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

Icy you gone get robbed :lol: the mexicans we talkin bout dress like they ready to work not ready to gang bang :no:

@Choco
    Just a couple of six packs and $20.

@AL and Cheeks
    People(coloreds) are lazy and they get ghost when you need help with something.

• MissHarlem

:hi: CHOCO

@You
    .............................NO words today. :kiss: :hump: :kiss:

@ Cfree oh yea I forgot :coffee:

@Tiff
    YOu are gonna get raped don't be messing with them esse's homez

ICYTIFF says:

*rolls up on some mexicans dressed in all red, bandanas, and black shades ” Uhem…scuse me, i heard yall can clean my house for a couple coronas” ***
    Those are not the Mexicans you want. :no:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

All this time I thought the yt girl up top was a mannequin.........

• MissHarlem

:rofl: arent we all being hypocritical because arent we not working and on this blog?!! Chit would you do what we want done for what we want to pay? Ummmmm I wouldnt :lol:

• Myopinion

:dead: @ the Mexicans building a house for $100 and McDonald's.

• http://youtu.be/ovkvamgVUkE RatchetFree

I was watching Judge Mathis last wk and this blk guy was suing a lady for failing to pay him for mowing her lawn. He said he did $400 worth of mowing in one day. CHIIIDD!! I bet she'll find a Mexican the next time. :no:

@You
    :nono: I have been off the clock for an hr.

@AL and Cheeks
    People(coloreds) are lazy and they get ghost when you need help with something.
    _________________________________________________________________

Last year when I was moving into my new place it decided to snow on the day before moving day. So of course ninjas pulled out talking bout I dont wanna slip on no ice. Problem was I had to be out my apt by the following day or they would pro-rate me and I was already coming out of pocket for moving expenses. Thankfully the Arabian's helped me that time Abu nem worked it out and had all my stuff loaded on the truck in 1 hour :)

@ Alex those people a High too charging like they insured :no:

• cheeks8683

I was watching Judge Mathis last wk and this blk guy was suing a lady for failing to pay him for mowing her lawn. He said he did $400 worth of mowing in one day. CHIIIDD!! I bet she’ll find a Mexican the next time.
    _____________________________________________________

Does she own a plantation?

• MissHarlem

Ohhhh yes I have been yearning for you words cant explain :hump: :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

@ Miss H No we are not being hypocrytical because we are doing our job but we have perfected it to a point that we can do personal things in our off time :coffee:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

What's the purpose of a "read more" link and then you click on it and ain't NOTHIN on that page pertaining to the link you followed there?

• ICYTIFF

MissHarlem says:
    _________________________________________________________________

:think: on second thought, the Mexicans are proud hard working illegal americans who serve theyre country proudly!

so I will be looking fo the 95% discount yall waz talm bout :coffee:

• Henny Blaque

cheeks8683 says:

_____________________________________________________

Does she own a plantation?
    :dead:

@You
    Can we re-enact Kelly's video and then make our own video? :yes:

• MissHarlem

You have been home for an hour :mad:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Well hello carrington... :rofl:

Tameka is/was soliciting applications and resumes for a personal assistant on twitter. That seems strange to me....

@PSP
    That bish is off her medz she just gonna put it all out there - I do not like her - the other day the stupid azz was talking about buying someone short set that she likes - I mean honestly Tameka is WHACK!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

F*ck what ya friends say - The Mexicans in Houston work their A$$ES off, documented AND undocumented!

Even the damn housekeepers here will work their a$$es off! I loves my Mexicano brothers. VERY dependable - now, I can talk about the BROTHERS who are supposed to clean up this office and they spend more time in our break room than WE do. Everytime the nurses walk in the break room, THEY come in the break room - we got one I call "Sip" because he puts a single soda in the refrigerator and EVERYTIME a nurse goes into the break room to relax, eat, or take a break, he follows her in there to take a single "sip" and stands around ooglin' her for 10 minutes!

SMH @ the thirst!

@Cheeks
    Heck no. She owned a regular house on the block.

@You
    :no: I've been home all day.

• MissHarlem

ALBOY I am also a hyprocrite and so what I was just stating the irony in it all

• MissHarlem

YESSSSSSSSSSS We should re-enact and do several of our own at least thats how I played it out in my mind

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

:lol: @ SIP that sound bout right the cleaning crew at the hospital I used to work at black dudes out back smoking weed never actually cleaning anything then want to act a donkey when they escort them out :lol:

• MissHarlem

I shouldnt even talk to you I feel jealous you bein home all day HMPH

@You
    I told u last night to just stay over but u didn't want to call into work and be a hypocrite.

• cheeks8683

I live in a small gated community and there is one maintanance guy there who is hispanic...Man he works his but off...very friendly and respectable...Now that I think of it I'm gonna add him to my christmas list for next year and I might bake him a cake and take it over to him next time he is out cutting the bushes...

• ICYTIFF

LMAO @ SIP!

same thing here, it's this one DaYuM cleaning guy, everytime he comes i put my head so close to the computer my brain starts hurtiN :wail:

he insists on talkin to ppl even though it's clear we dont wanna be bothered :no:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: at how I spelled hypocrite comment 152 whooo Im tired time to go

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA ALBoy

@ Cheeks when I lived in an apartment (worked nights) Maintenance man older black man used to come by to fix things I would stay up till he left why this fool sit down on my couch talkin bout I just want to see what happened with the game Me if you dont get off my couch Im gone beat you to sleep :coffee: He stopped coming when I had issues

• MissHarlem

Babe my work ethic is not a game and plus if I didnt come to work how can I just afford to take you on rendezvous.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

I know it's all love for the Mexican brothers today but I work with alot of them and I don't see any difference in the work they put in as opposed to other folk. These dudes here be lazy as hell.

• cheeks8683

@ Cheeks when I lived in an apartment (worked nights) Maintenance man older black man used to come by to fix things I would stay up till he left why this fool sit down on my couch talkin bout I just want to see what happened with the game Me if you dont get off my couch Im gone beat you to sleep He stopped coming when I had issues
    _____________________________________________________________________

My old complex had someone like that....come home and the tv is still warm...couple cookies are gone...the remote control u set at a specific angle is now facing the opposite way...ninja u aint slick!

• MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Al beating dude to sleep

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Damn they bold as heyul maintenance around my way would be afraid someone would call the police.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

MissHarlem says:

***********************

They ain't skilled at what we do. And once they get Americanized they won't be worth a damn either.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n66-Le9YZlE&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_749738 OHoney

Today is my Friday :danban:
    *Harlem shakes over this whole post*

• kingstonn

what's this about Hispanics? :coffee:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Kingston...... They work hard. they're discussing MessyCans though. :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

what’s this about Hispanics?
    _________________________
    :lol: I was dreading Lakes coming up in here but you just as bad - they just said they work better than the brothers out there!

@CHEEKS
    "I live in a small gated community and there is one maintanance guy there who is hispanic…Man he works his but off…very friendly and respectable…Now that I think of it I’m gonna add him to my christmas list for next year and I might bake him a cake and take it over to him next time he is out cutting the bushes…"
    _______________________________________________________________________________

:think:
    I know you have a dark side....

• Princess Smarty-Pants

I had a housekpeer who used to smoke my :blunt: she was white trash hough. Merry Mids aint schidt.

My daughter's birthday is tomorrow... she's turning 16 :dance:

• kingstonn

*scrolls up*
    wowwwwwwww @ some of these comments. :blink:

@KINGSTON
    "what’s this about Hispanics? :coffee:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Pablo and nem shole is good wit a hammer and chit.

@West
    YAAAYYYY :happybirthday: to her

• kingstonn

@ manuel
    really? i'm not mexican but this is one subject i don't f-ck around with. so with that i'm going to go finish playing angry birds before i type something hateful. (not to you though)

Hey Choco....hey Kingstonnnnnnn....hey PSP.....hey WCC.......hey Dimpz.....hey Man :danban:

• MissHarlem

We are all skilled at what we do which is why we have a job I was just stating the obvious but who cares yall have a good one :cya:

:waves: @ OHONEY

@Kingston
    I really think we were putting down the black for their lack of ambition for completing a job - I don't think anyone meant anything offensive in fact some were harder on the blacks imo

• cheeks8683

They ain’t skilled at what we do. And once they get Americanized they won’t be worth a damn either.
    ____________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
    See when its a whole staff of them who pick and choose where to go its hard to pinpoint the out of order one i guess

@CHEEKS
    “I live in a small gated community and there is one maintanance guy there who is hispanic…Man he works his but off…very friendly and respectable…Now that I think of it I’m gonna add him to my christmas list for next year and I might bake him a cake and take it over to him next time he is out cutting the bushes…”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I know you have a dark side….
    _______________________________________________________________________

For those who are patient....I would have to agree :yes:

What I missed??
    :popcorn:

• West Coast Chick

O Honey :yahoo: .. you gonna make me laugh today??

Thanks @ Choco.. she reminds me of how old I am :lol:

WCC do I ever make you laugh?? :think:

• ICYTIFF

Ms Harlem :bye: tomorrow WE WILL get some work done!

@OHONEY
    nothing really - just comparing mexicans and black and how mexican don't mind doing odd jobs but a black person will be lazy do the job take breaks and then complain about what job it is they are expected to do

• cheeks8683

Sorry if this is offensive to some...I talk about all races hail...we all have certain things that we are known for/do :)

• West Coast Chick

PSP... oh hells no! did you whoop her azz??? She can have my clothes, maybe even my food.. but bish dont you even think about touchin my stash :shotsfired1:

@West
    :nono: You're not old - it's all in your mind

OHoney says:

WCC do I ever make you laugh??

_______________________________

:yes:

• kingstonn

@ choco
    true. cause what black person you know would cut grass rain or shine? :lol: i don't know any..

• ICYTIFF

i don't feel the need to apologize, we were simply stating our personal experiences and opinions for that I Will NOT apologize :coffee:

...unless of course Auntie tellz me to :shrugs:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@West
    You’re not old – it’s all in your mind

_______________________________

And this... ladies and gentlemen.. is why I love me some Choco! :kiss:

@West and PSP
    Yeah I swear one time my sis took my chit I drove to my momz house to curse her azz out and this was after I gave her some - I don't play that chit

@Kingston
    And this is why most on here was like naahhh I'd rather a black person not do the job

@Tiff
    No one said apologize I just clarified it for her :lol:

CALM DOWN FOLKS :rofl:

@WCC now I have all this anxiety *biting nails*
    is she gon think it's funny if I type something...will she still be my e-friend if it's not??
    I can't take it I'm logging off
    :bye: ya'll

@CHEEKS
    "I know you have a dark side….
    _______________________________________________________________________

For those who are patient….I would have to agree"
    __________________________________________________________________________

Patience IS a virtue. (People call me virtuous all the time by the way.)
    So, give me one lil tid bit about this "dark side" of yours....

OHoney says:

@WCC now I have all this anxiety *biting nails*
    is she gon think it’s funny if I type something…will she still be my e-friend if it’s not??
    I can’t take it I’m logging off
    ya’ll

_________________________________

• kingstonn

is that chris paul? he's so damn cute!

• ICYTIFF

LOL @ CHOCO

@WEST Who's that in your Gravi?

@WCC

What you know about CP3? That's my nigga. Even tho Kobe goin break his whole foot off up in his azz this weekend. :lol:

Oye Vey @ MAN

Cheeks pls give him the freaknizz if not you will harazzed daily for azz shots :lol:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@West and PSP
    Yeah I swear one time my sis took my chit I drove to my momz house to curse her azz out and this was after I gave her some – I don’t play that chit

_________________________________

:lol: in my mister from color purple voice: "I fixed it so i can tell if it be messed wit" :lol:

but thats not right.. after youve already broke bread with her too!... ugh, sisters! :lol:

@ICYTIFF
    "It's Chr@WEST Who’s that in your Gravi?"
    _____________________________________________________________________________

It's Paul. He's the point guard for the N.O. Hornets (for now :lol: ).

• West Coast Chick

@ ICYTIFF.. my husband... ( he just dont know it yet :lol: )

@ Man- Thats my favoite b-ball player..after Kobe of course :coffee:

@ Man.. dont you go there... :shotsfired:

@West
    Right that chit boiled my blood you know you get home outta traffic all you thinking about is that :blunt: FUK TRAFFIC I was in my car with the quickness :rofl:

• kingstonn

*in my chris paul voice*
    chris paul CP3
    hear my man Drake.. so far gone.. Drake, i got you homie.. i got you..
    let's get em..

i think i may have listened to that cd a tad bit too much. :lol:

• ICYTIFF

oh okay Thanx MaN :thumbsup:

DaYuM I was hoping it was somebody she knew personally :oops:
    I waz gone say putta Bish oN...

@CHEEKS
    “I know you have a dark side….
    _______________________________________________________________________

For those who are patient….I would have to agree”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Patience IS a virtue. (People call me virtuous all the time by the way.)
    So, give me one lil tid bit about this “dark side” of yours….
    _______________________________________________________________________

I will not discuss my "dealings" on SR :ashamed: and before u provide it again I'm aware of your e-mail addy

• CHA CHA

RatchetFree says:

@Cha Chizzle
    Do u line your lips in black?

Every morning and Every night :coffee:

@WEST COAST
    "Thats my favoite b-ball player..after Kobe of course"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

He my favorite after Kobe too (tied with Melo). I can't WAIT for that nigga to leave the Hornets. You seen dem sorry azz niggas he gotta play wit????

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

before u provide it again I’m aware of your e-mail addy
    _________________________
    :rofl: #STRRRIIIKKKKEEEE said the Umpire :lol:

ICYTIFF says:

oh okay Thanx MaN

DaYuM I was hoping it was somebody she knew personally
    I waz gone say putta Bish oN…

___________________________________

:nono: nah bew.. I'll e- fight for my imaginary love machine :lol:

@CHEEKS
    "I will not discuss my “dealings” on SR and before u provide it again I’m aware of your e-mail addy"
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I see...

Every morning and Every night
    OMG y did I read between your lines bish is bad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Choc and @WestSIIIIDE.... I told them when I started that I wanted one person assigned to my house (none of that rotating stuff) and they didn't understand but respected my wish. I had noticed my e-pills missing and suspected so I laid a couple traps (no more kush just regular and the blue doplhins cause ion't like them) and documented it. Welp, she failed the test a couple times and so I finally called the supervisor and it's their policy to come out to the house while the maid is there and that way you can have all parties present...

so she was all "its come to my attention blah blah blah and what;s the problem" I told her she takes my street stuff and since I told you to send the same one each week it's her. That or you breached our contract by sending randoms. Now which is it? Don't matter either way Im threw messing withyall. She offered to ge tme somebody else I asked if they drug test and she said no so i said hell no. You think she didn't tell the others I've got good stuff over here?

after that, I started using a lady oneof my coworkers had been using for years. No problems....

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@WEST COAST
    “Thats my favoite b-ball player..after Kobe of course”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

He my favorite after Kobe too (tied with Melo). I can’t WAIT for that nigga to leave the Hornets. You seen dem sorry azz niggas he gotta play wit????

______________________________

I know, right! Its almost like he playin by himself :lol:
    he need a better team, but he still need to be able to stand out

@CHOCO
    "before u provide it again I’m aware of your e-mail addy
    _________________________
    #STRRRIIIKKKKEEEE said the Umpire
    ____________________________________________________________________________

You see that chit huh? Shootin down a fly with a nuke missle and chit!

• kingstonn

@ manuel
    that gravi looks like he's saying "wtf you want bish?" :lol:

@KINGSTON
    "that gravi looks like he’s saying “wtf you want bish?” :lol: "
    _____________________________________________________________________________

• CHA CHA

Choco aka Hippie says:

Every morning and Every night
    OMG y did I read between your lines bish is bad
    :yahoo: Bish you know me alllll to well :yahoo:

• West Coast Chick

:lol: @ PSP - yeah that was a bold bish!

@PSP
    I found a lady in the local paper to help me organize my closet and yes organize I was a shop aholoic that lady was so nice she straightened up my laundry room did the lil bit of dishes I had in the sink and did my bathroom -

I'd be blown as chit tho stay the fuk out my stash! :shotsfired:

@WCC
    "I know, right! Its almost like he playin by himself
    he need a better team, but he still need to be able to stand out"
    _____________________________________________________________________________

The NBA should have the "Realist Nigga Award" for players that gotta carry lame azz teams like the Hornets. CP3 would have to split it with Dwight Howard tho...

• Phrozen1der

Ok so I see that @Sandra is trending and she's going in on a "plus-sized" Lesbian and some dude who reps for the "ghei's".... :lol: I had to come check in.... What it do folks?! :waves:

@Man
    It's all good bew they don't know what they missing :wink:

@PHRO
    "Ok so I see that @Sandra is trending and she’s going in on a “plus-sized” Lesbian and some dude who reps for the “ghei’s”…. "
    ____________________________________________________________________________

What are Queen Latifah and Ne-yo up to these days? :coffee:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Whassup Boy Wonder. *heads to twitter*

@Phrozen
    Surely your gonna give us more info that than :waves:

@ Choco #207... yes yes yes.. I know exactly what youre talking bout :lol:

working hard today huh? @ Phrozen :lol:

• kingstonn

phroooooooooo! :hug:
    *smangs it*
    i haven't called you stoopid all week. :(

• Phrozen1der

@Man @PSP :lol:

@Choco Many of these people are going in on her pics,and how she judges other folks etc...I will not say too much cause I like coming to the site and my login working.. ;)

• Phrozen1der

@WCC I came to work at 11 and left at 11:30... :lol:

@Kingstonn Waddap babes?! :waves:

• Phrozen1der

Some guy named @BlkSportsOnline is apparently upset with @Sandra and is going HAM!!!! :no:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@WCC
    “I know, right! Its almost like he playin by himself
    he need a better team, but he still need to be able to stand out”
    _____________________________________________________________________________

The NBA should have the “Realist Nigga Award” for players that gotta carry lame azz teams like the Hornets. CP3 would have to split it with Dwight Howard tho…

_________________________________

:lol: "realist nigga award" :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@WCC I came to work at 11 and left at 11:30…

_____________________________

Boss!

@PHRO
    Well what comment did Sandra make to make them go in

• Phrozen1der

@WCC :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

**looks around for Sandra's twitter link**

@Phro
    How come you able to have flex hours like that

• Princess Smarty-Pants

I think BW works for my cousin and that ninja is probably leading by example. Let me text him and see what it do.

• pointhimout

i've had some good black bosses, no lie. for the most part though when i've had a black boss, they 've been worthless assholes who wanted to throw their weight around.

i can understand her frustration wanting to vent, but unless she's planning to work in the corporate sector and not another "celebrity," she can hang that up. again, i understand. if you work for a booty ass company or boss, you want to put em on blast, but hell, when the dust settles, you quit/got fired. they move on, and so do you. what's the point?

• Phrozen1der

@Choco Converting of Regions in my company

• Daisy

I go out of my way to give black folks my business #lastofadyingbreed

• Daisy

By the by (as Wendy Williams says) Tameka isnt the only "celeb" to use twitter to find employees

@Phro oh okay #STILL CONFUSED :grin:

• Phrozen1der

@Choco As we convert to newer systems it lessens our workload those using the old systems,so instead of being bored I just go home :lol:

OK... I just signed up for twitter.. my first time.. Im a virgin twitter :lol:

@ Auntie Sandra.. I went to your twitter.. can you add me on please?????

• Bosstown

OK for those asking what Auntie was going off on Twitter about....from what I gather Auntie made a comment about the name Princeton and to not call him Princey for short and get mad when he turns out to be gay. I guess a gay man read it and tried to go in on Auntie but yall already know she wasn't havin it

Get'em Auntie!!!!!!

• pointhimout

@daisy, u sure are, miss. I don't. I already expect that you're gonna be late, half ass do the job, and my personal favorite, biitch and gripe the whole time you're doing a shotty job. #itstheblackamericanway

• http://blogtalkradio.com/theolaandkeyshow daprinceofradio

ok what did AUNT San "SAY" to make her the 5th most trending topic in the U.S. and number 6 WORLD WIDE 0_o