Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Mind and Body

The American Cancer Society recommends these basic ingredients for a healthy body and mind. The first step to cooking healthy is to stock your kitchen with a variety of foods that you can throw together for healthy meals in a hurry. Keep these foods on hand for fast meals on busy nights.

In the cupboard

• Beans: Black, pinto, kidney, chickpeas, lentils, refried
  • Rice: Brown, long-grain, rice mixes
  • Pasta: Whole-wheat spaghetti, fettucini, penne, bowtie, ramen noodles
  • Other grains: Couscous, orzo, cornmeal, whole-wheat crackers, breadsticks, bread crumbs
  • Onions
  • Canned vegetable: Mixed vegetables, green beans, mushrooms
  • Canned and dried fruits: Applesauce, cranberries
  • Soups: Canned soups, broth, and bouillon and dried soup mixes
  • Meats: Canned tuna, salmon, minced clams, and chicken
  • Peanut butter
  • Evaporated milk
  • Vinegars: Cider, red and white wine, balsamic
  • Your favorite herbs and spices
  • Oils: Olive, canola, peanut, and non-fat cooking spray
  • In the refrigerator

• Vegetables and fruits
  • 100% vegetable and fruit juices
  • Reduced-fat milk and yogurt (without added sugar)
  • Reduced-fat cheeses: Cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, Monterey Jack, cottage, Parmesan
  • Reduced-fat sour cream and cream cheese
  • Whole-wheat and corn tortillas
  • Eggs
  • Minced garlic
  • Sauces: Worcestershire, soy, teriyaki, and chili
  • Ketchup and mustard (spicy and Dijon)
  • Salad dressings with olive oil or reduced-fat
  • In the freezer

• Frozen vegetables, fruits, and 100% juices
  • Frozen chopped onions and chopped green pepper
  • Breads: Whole-grain breads, dinner rolls, English muffins, bagels
  • Meats: Chicken breast, ground turkey breast, extra-lean hamburger
  • Fish: Red snapper, salmon, orange roughy, cod, flounder, sole
  • Whole grains vs. refined grains

A whole grain is made up of 3 parts: the bran, endosperm, and germ. Refined grains are made from the endosperm. Because the bran and germ contain much of the vitamins, minerals and all of the fiber found in grains, whole grains have more fiber and nutrients than refined (or processed) grains. Shoot for at least 3 servings of whole-grain foods each day.

Model: Toccara Jones

Source

Image source

141 Responses to “Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Mind and Body”

West Coast Chick says:

Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Mind and Body

A good photographer and plenty of photo shopping :blink:

Divinebrown says:

Well…when the government can come up with a program for WOMEN NO INFANTS OR CHILDREN….I’ll get alla that.

Produce isnt cheap AND has a shelf life of 30 minutes these days. Eating right is EXPENSIVE AS HAIL.

Eb says:

I can’t eat healthy. It’s hard

LaTechGrad02 says:

Aren’t most of the “In the Cupboard” foods high in sodium and preservatives?

West Coast Chick says:

Basic Ingredients for a Healthy Mind and Body

A good photographer and plenty of photo shopping
      :dead:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

TOCCARA LOOKS NICE……

Tatted Diva says:

@ Fay…..you gone use all those pics from that email, huh? :rofl: :hahaha:

ALBoy says:

@ Fayla Is that the one with the chick posing on the bathroom floor :no:

mrsloveleigh says:

I want to eat healthy but it’s hard when you’ve been conditioned to eat on way for so many years especially when you have small kids that are picky eaters

melinla says:

Preach Divine!!! And I get mad as hell when that chit goes bad b4 I eat eat it… wasting my money :mad: :cuss:

Divine you are so right about the shlf life on fruit!
      I’m a banana freak and I’ve noticed after 2 days they need to be thrown away

Fayla says:

The best way to eat healthy is to eat fresh food. Period. All the preservatives & sodium in “shelf” food is no good. But food nowadays is a joke period. Fruits & Veggies sprayed with chemicals & chit. Hormones in the meat. It’s a crap shoot if u don’t eat organically or grow ur own food. :shrug:

KDub says:

WHY the hail do this post got a Gay Pride tag?????

:dead:

Fayla says:

@ Tatted & AL shole is, i thought it was one of the more ratchet of the group :lol:

Hey Divine :yahoo:

WHY the heck is Worcestershire, soy, teriyaki, and chili sauces listed? Do you know how much SODIUM is in soy sauce?????????

@AL yeah, i’m not 2 sure abt <— being a female though :shrug:

Tatted Diva says:

@ Fay…….. SMDH!

Fayla says:

@Tatted i just don’t know HOW drunk u gotta be to do that <— (the killer part was the unlit cigarette)

Your favorite herbs and spices
      ———————————————–
      Does Texas Pete count?

:crying: can this day go by any more slower

ELove says:

WTF is Evaporated Milk :blink:

@Fayla
      If you CAN’T GROW YOUR OWN (The Right Way…) Then Everything else is a CRAP-SHOOT… Damn SHAME that Nowadays you’re taking a chance with YOUR LIFE by eating the Wrong Foods

SunRiseBlossom says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

can this day go by any more slower
      ___________________________________________________
      I thought it was just me Luscious!!! :crying:

Mamacita says:

Eating healthy may be hard but it’s worth it in the long run. Anything worth doing is hard. I had a hard time at first but I just had to make myself start cooking and buying healthier options. Going to the store and buying fresh fruits and veggies often is a pain but it beats having a bunch of diseases that will cost waaaaaaay more to manage/control/cure than paying a little extra for food.

It’s so easy to be unhealthy these days people just become lazy. Instead of going to the store and cooking a meal it’s easier to buy 2 dbl cheese burgers from Wendy’s or get a Big Mac meal from McDonald’s. Then folks wanna supersize it!

Jerrica says:

What about those that don’t eat half the stuff on that list? Then what do you eat?

Your favorite herbs and spices
      ———————————————–
      Does Texas Pete count?
      _____________________________________
      I love Crystal’s Hot Sauce…..

jazi65 says:

Now where’s the post recession list :coffee:

some of those foods are NOT healthy :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

A good photographer and plenty of photo shopping

Come on, hun. Don’t let your envy cloud your good judgment. You can clearly see how healthy and beautiful Toccara is. She is free of silicone, caulk, breast implants, butt implants, and other byproducts and fillers. :yes:

Tatted Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I KNOW HE/SHE STRAIGHT SPLIT THE SEAMS OF HIS/HER NUTSACK! OOOOUCH!

Divinebrown says:

@melinla….WHAT??????????????? OOOOHHHHH ROMAINE IS NOT CHEAP (everywhere anyway) I HATE WHEN MY veggies go bad. If you dont eat them right away, they wilt. That burns me up!

@Luscious….BANANAS ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST AND I LOVE THEM. IT’S LIKE YOU HAVE TO EAT 4 IN ONE DAY to get your $$ worth. I only buy them when i really really want them. Ole raggly bananas.

@ mrsloveleigh: so you let your small children dictate what they should eat? Shouldn’t you provide the example for your children by eating well?

Divinebrown says:

WHAT UP KWEEEEEZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Whatcha know good? (that old school flow. lmao)

Tatted Diva says:

~hopscotching my way over to HIS to so manishly hump her LEGS FOR DAYS~

KDub says:

WHY the hail do this post got a Gay Pride tag?????

:dead:

Because Toccara came out of the closet years ago. :yes:

SunRiseBlossom says:

jazi65 says:

Now where’s the post recession list
      ________________________________________________

FoxE says:

:hump: is good for your mind & body.

Good excercise & it frees your mind :coffee:

Ok seriously… they make eating healthy so expensive all most people can do is eat at McDonald’s or buy canned food.

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

can this day go by any more slower
      ___________________________________________________

SunRiseBlossom says:

I thought it was just me Luscious!!!

Divine I been on this banana kick for some reason and been buyin them ever few days!

Tatted Diva says:

FoxE says:

:hump: is good for your mind & body.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s from all that PROTEIN….clears up the skin too! :hahaha:

KDub says:

DBrown!!!! I don’t know notta thang except my job working me like a 1800’s era slave on a NC plantation :wail: Lunchtime been the only time I can play on SR lately… :wail:

FoxE
      what if some of us are in a drought then what :waiting:

:hater:

West Coast Chick says:

Come on, hun. Don’t let your envy cloud your good judgment.

envy cloud MY judgment?? :rofl: :rofl:

Sandra got jokes!!!!

Fayla says:

Because Toccara came out of the closet years ago

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!

#hadNOidea

YSoSerious says:

But I don’t like beans Auntie! :wail:

His_Mommy623 says:

is that DIVINE! i havent seen that diva like gravi in fo’eva *snaps*

i buy like 4 naners at a time tho cus rly…

*throws a water balloon @Kubs* i know i spoke to u in the other post heffa!

:crying: Aint no Sun rising off a SunRise’s arse :crying:

ELove says:

@His
      I WAS wondering what Bananas was ALSO… I Call Them “Naners” Too :yes:

His_Mommy623 says:

*jumps off trampoline and lands on Ysos shoulders*

lemme grease ur scalp with some of this natural berry juice that Prince Akeem left behind in Queens bew… *bats lashes*

Fayla says:

Tocarra looks like my baby sis & she looks fierce in this pic..

#missmybabysis :(

SunRiseBlossom says:

Tatted Diva says:

FoxE says:

is good for your mind & body.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s from all that PROTEIN….clears up the skin too!
      _________________________________________________________

Lol… Don’t start this foolishness today!!!
      Oh and Luscious…
      I plan on having some GOOD :hump:
      tonight… I mean since SR wants us all to exercise and stuff!!! :wink:

FoxE says:

Tatted Diva says:

That’s from all that PROTEIN….clears up the skin too!
      ______________________________________

:lol: So i’ve heard :coffee:

Anyone (Man, Alboy, Awesome, any other guys) know if this is true? I know a few folks who could use this experiement….

His
      I been eatin 2 to 3 a day! for some reason I been cravin them

Feline Feminine says:

Well hot dayum! Toccara is looking great in this pic… :yes:

SunRiseBlossom says:

Aint no Sun rising off a SunRise’s arse
      _____________________________________________________

I thought Ya’ll was tired of looking at my arse… Literally!!! Lol…

Cause we >here< @Eluvah!

*indian voice* high fibe!

KDub says:

The recession healthy food list look like this:

Canned chicken from your local Dollar General.

Packs of low sodium Ramen Noodles from the kona store…shrimp flavored.

A turkey sammich on some markdown bread from the Wonder Bread store…if you get there early enough in the day you might actually get WHEAT.

Whatever you can buy on the Wed. sale atcho local Kroger, Publix (insert local grocery chain HERE)…from the food stamp connect you copped $100 worth of stamps from…she got 8 kids and live next to your cousin Peaches in the pj’s… and she sale at least HALF of her $900-1200 allotment each month. Enough to buy diapers, pay her Direct TV and pay her Cricket bill.

Suunrise
      make me proud and make his head hit the headboard a few times mkay

FoxE says:

@Luscious

Why you on a drought boo? And for how long?

And me too :crying: Any guy I go out w/ this weekend, will more than likely get some… This drought needs to END! :karate:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Luscious, oh i get me a bowl of apple sauce and slice some naners in there with a lil sprinkle of cinnamon and a huge glass of water…my life is always complete after that lol

i put naners on anything i can lol

KDub says:

sale =’s sell…but yall get my drift. Folks can’t afford that mess on this list.

The end.

mrsloveleigh says:

Auntie says: so you let your small children dictate what they should eat? Shouldn’t you provide the example for your children by eating well?

Toushay Ms Rose :duel:
      my youngest-6-is still developing his palate for good food but I don’t let him eat just junk. I am a true wife/mommy who makes a homecooked meal everyday and have gotten good at finding things that are good for him when he doesn’t like what we have. also the only snacks in the house are yougert ,fresh fruit, string cheese, baked chips etc. I’ts just hard to get him to eat some things. At his age I hated brocolli but now I love it. As he matures so will his tastes.

KDUB
      :karate: to our friendsip contract

Tatted Diva says:

@ SunRise…..okay, okay….I WON’T TODAY! :grill:

@ Fox……..HELL, I KNOW QUITE A FEW PPL WHO CAN USE IT! :tape:

His_Mommy623 says:

Packs of low sodium Ramen Noodles from the kona store…shrimp flavored.
      ^^^STILL has 4 billion mg of sodium :lol:

*throws a old ass hardback math book @KDUB*

*taps foot*

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@FoxE I’ll have to let you know tomorrow. I conducted that experiment last night. Can’t check the results till after work……….

His_Mommy623 says:

:dead: @ toushay THAT was cute :lol: (i nvr saw it spelled like that before lol)

SunRiseBlossom says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Suunrise
      make me proud and make his head hit the headboard a few times mkay
      ___________________________________________________________________
      I’m gone represent you very well tonight Luscious! I plan on making that negro cry while pointing to his wallet at the same time… And as “Ella from The Payne’s Family” stated: I’m gone have him sucking on his thumb calling for him Momma when I get done with this weapon tonight!!! :yes:

<<<<< FoxE you see my skin :coffee:

Divinebrown says:

@Luscious….BUMP A MUTHACLUCKIN BANANA! i’m bitter at how fast them mugs turn YUCKY LOOKIN!!! lol

@Kay….GIRLLLL, THAT SLAVESHIP WILL GET YOU EVERYTIME! I have to hide from these mugs!

@HHHHEEEYYYYYY HisMadre!!!! Yes I was MIA, you know how I do. Pop up like nuthing. How goes it, lady??

Tatted Diva says:

@ Luscious….. :rofl: :sperm:

FoxE says:

:hahaha: @ Luscious

Feline Feminine says:

I eat most of the foods on this list…and yes, depending on what grocery store you frequent, this stuff can be expensive…but I’ve had success with my foods and my pockets by shopping at Trader Joe’s…

And, the items that are high in sodium are ok when combined with the other foods…I learned this awhile back when I went on a diet and lost a strong 15 lbs. During the diet I had my fair share of salt… :coffee:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Divine, oh u know…NOT doing my tasks and shooting the chit lol..its nice to see ur glasses and red lips round these pahts!

*cartwheels over to AWESOME and lands on his lap* sup homie? :hug:

Divinebrown says:

TOCARRA IS NOT FREAKIN GAY SANDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN…YOU WANT EVERYONE GAY. You just gone make her gay.

FoxE says:

@Awesome

How many times have you conducted this “experiment” :waiting: :biggrin:

mrsloveleigh says:

His says: @ toushay THAT was cute (i nvr saw it spelled like that before lol)

Lol had a lapse in my spell-a-dex so I when with the phonetic spelling

West Coast Chick says:

KDub says:

sale =’s sell…but yall get my drift. Folks can’t afford that mess on this list

not only that.. certain communities offer certain foods. the food is the mostly unhealthiest depending on race and economic factor :shrugs: sad, but true

Fayla says:

*gives SunRise the side eye* whatchutamboutwillis?? that’s my motivation boo!

@His I sowwy, I didn’t mean 2 do u like that (FERMAID gravi)
      @ELove :hug: Me & moms r planting a garden @ her house next week :yahoo:
      PSYCHED!!!

A facial a day keeps the acne away :coffee:

PrytiBrownIs says:

KDub says:

WHY the hail do this post got a Gay Pride tag?????
      :dead:

Because Toccara came out of the closet years ago. :yes:

huh? whn? how did i miss that?!?!?! *back to google* :pc:

KDub says:

WHHHHAT @Luscious? I am the onliest one buying skreet stamps on this blog? Surely you jest… (grabs tape off my desk to mend our contract)…@His I kid you NOT they got a low sodium version of Ramen noodles…I seen them shats and thought it was a JOKE. Dayum pack says 40% LESS sodium…My co-worker had a Cup of Noodles tambout she was trying to save money on lunch…bish had to go to the lil chill room and lay it DOWN her pressure was so high!

Yes @DBrown the slave nature of my employer has me about to log off soon :wail:

mrsloveleigh says:

I feel like Auntie came at my neck with her comment :karate:
      (flips through my how to be a mommy guide book) Yeah I’m doing it right :champ:

His_Mommy623 says:

Luscious u do not just be having the man milk on ur face er’day…do u? *peers over specs* lol

Fayla says:

@mrsloveleigh my 6 year old is the same way, I have to fight the lil kneegrow sometimes to eat the good stuff, but like u said i know it’ll get better later. he take’s his multivitamin & fish oil erryday, he’s fine..now what’s this u say about D-Town? Grew up there graduated from SOC. HA!

#goldenbear

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

Sup His!!!!!
      *grabs you by the waist and climbs up a skyscraper* :peace:

KDUB
      I said I wasn’t gonna buy anymore since I been on the strict diet!
      I didnt wanna buy a bunch of stuff I didnt need to be eatin!

KDub says:

not only that.. certain communities offer certain foods. the food is the mostly unhealthiest depending on race and economic factor sad, but true
      ——————————————————-
      REAL TALK! I go to the grocery in the hood…certain things I cannot even FIND. It IS sad.

His_Mommy623 says:

@Kdub..Ramen Noodles is what put my dad in the ER and thats how I found out about his heart condition and high ass blood pressure…I threw them shyts out the window. My bewski had a lil thing for them 10 cent meals. I was like nah nigga say BUH BYE! :bye:

All I need is a bucket of Popeyes, a lil kush, and some hi-yella vagina… And I’m good…If you follow this, you will live to 100+ gauranteed.

His now that I’m in a drought no but before… well not everyday but quite frequently

FoxE says:

West Coast Chick says:

________________________________________

:yes: exactly why most people out here drive 15-20 mins to a damn store.. crazy

His you know men are visual and like seein that crap and usually if you make them happy they make you happy

2know the ledge says:

a salad without dressing is more healthy than with it. What’s popping?

His_Mommy623 says:

@Awesome, i just love when u manhandle me :lol:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@KDub
      I’ve had 2 chicks selling me $300 a month each in stamps for almost 2 years. One recently told me she was moving out of state. :wail: Hopefully she’ll still send her card through the mail….. How am I supposed to get the good cuts of meat now? How am I supposed to make my seafood gumbo ($80- $100 a pot)? Selfish bytch :mad:

mrsloveleigh says:

@Fayla (runs to you like Celie to Nettie) :hug:
      Always nice to run accross a fellow Dallas native. I’m still here. Born and bred. Hoping my Mavs pull it off.

ELove says:

Regarding the Facial-Treatment…
      LADIES if Your MATE happen to POSSESS that 100% All Natural MAN-Yogurt… NOT ONLY will your Skin become Absolutely FLAWLESS but YOUR Appreciation for Your MATE will become increasingly More Unwavering with EACH-n-EVERY DAY you LQQK in the mirror at YOUR Beautiful Skin (WORD…) :coffee:

Grew up there graduated from SOC. HA!

#goldenbear
      __________________________
      What year?
      Im just curious cause I graduated from Skyline!!!

#redraider

Divinebrown says:

Awwww Thank you His!

I had to wait it out until bishes quit E-shankin the shyt out of each other too. lol

mrsloveleigh says:

I feel like Auntie came at my neck with her comment :karate:
      (flips through my how to be a mommy guide book) Yeah I’m doing it right :champ:

I’m sure you’re a good mommy. :yes:

Fayla says:

mrsloveleigh BIG :hug: I miss Dallas (to chill not live, guhl I have gotten used freeways that aint 20 lanes wide lol) prolly gonna make a trip back in Sept. I still got mad peeps there. (no comment on the Mavs) :rofl:

YSoSerious says:

@AWESOME

You know they trying put folks pictures on their EBT cards now? Won’t be no more stamp selling if they can get that sht passed. :nono:

His_Mommy623 says:

@Awesome and Kdubz…shyt I got TWO stamp hookups!! stop playing..

btch be in the market showing out with about 5 hunnid a month (sometimes 4 if i have rollover food from the previous month lmao)

mrsloveleigh says:

@Fayla (runs to you like Celie to Nettie)
      _____________________________________________
      Awww chit!!! All these Dallas Dimes in ONE place!!!!!

Go MAVS!!!!

Kezi says:

Some of these foods are not healthy. I didn’t view the whole list but I’ve recently started to steer clear of anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it as a study showed it increases the rate that cancerous cells multiply. Unfortunately, a lot of stuff has high fructose corn syrup in it.

I’ve started purchasing my fruit from Trader Joe’s and local farmer’s markets. Organic and not as expensive as I think most believe it is. Definitely cheaper than regular super markets.

@Divine. Try those green bags for fruits and veggie’s in the refrigerator. It did wonders for their fridge life.

Fayla says:

Oh sni-dap! Chi u went to Squareline? (couldn’t resist lol) i finished in 1992. U?

His_Mommy623 says:

@Yso, i will just go with the btch who i buy from :yes:

#theresawayarounder’thang

I KNOW YSO BETTA SCROLL UP :shank:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@FoxE
      My “apprentice” tends to want to conduct these experiments on a schedule that I’ve yet to decifer. :think: I should bring 2 more “apprentices” to conduct these experiments more thoroughly. I figure one would swallow and one would have “the peel”. The other one I’d just throw yogurt at as a placebo………..

YSoSerious says:

@AWESOME

____________________________________
      Florida just passed a law that’s gonna require drug testing if you trying to get welfare…. its gonna be a lot of hungry kids on the streets….. :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

@AWESOME

:crying: BS! that bish goin shoppin WITH me then :steer:

YSoSerious says:

@HIS

First, thank you for finally acknowledging me after I had to :shank: you in the other post. :coffee:

Second, don’t pay him no mind. Bruh just don’t seem quite right to me. :no:

Divinebrown says:

@Philly…THEY WORK FOR REAL? Dont havvvvveee me running to the sto…cause I’ll do it. I hate infomercial products. lmao! That’s why I never bought them.

candibfly says:

@HIS sup :coffee:

__________________________________________
      1999!!!!

And Skyline was the chit when I went there….Now its turned into lil Mexico and chit!!!

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyyyyy my lovely ladies & handsome gents of SR!!!!!!! :waves:

What it do?????

Fayla says:

@Chi FL is where I’m at now, & when I tell u we gone get Scott LAME azz kicked OUT the office :shotsfired: BS yo!

DMisses says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Aren’t most of the “In the Cupboard” foods high in sodium and preservatives?
      ____________________________________________

I was just thinking the same thing, ramen noodles is the devil when it comes to black people and our high blood pressure!

Hey Mirs :waves:

Kezi says:

I LOVE intelligent women who do their research on what they put in their bodies. :applause:

Ms. YaYa says:

YSoSerious says:

__________________________________________________
      Please say it ain’t so! :mad:

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyy Fayla, how you be???? :waves:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

You go to the store up here and there’s always somebody trying to sell some, but those are usually the $100 folks and I need at least $200 on any given trip. I don’t buy canned vegetables, I pretty much swear by the frozen Birdseye brand if anything. I do the shopping in my house because I do most of the cooking….

@ LaTechGrad02 and DMisses: I deleted quite a few things off the original list, such as tomato sauce and pizza. I was like, “who put this list together?” :shrug:

His_Mommy623 says:

Mirsssssssssssss *sets up pole* sup bew?

@Yso, I BEEN holla’d at chu :hug:

ok I rly have to go work out…be back later

KDub says:

DEADDD @Awesome and “selfish bish” for the food stamp connect moving……and dead @His tambout TWO connects. My connect done changed her LifeLine Medicaid cell phone numma or something. And she moved from round my cousin way ahile ago. AND I NEVER knew WHERE her azz moved cause she used to MEET me at the sto! Putting a pic of the recipient on the card would be a non mutha fluckin factor to a heffa like moi….

Bet MONEY if I knew where she lived now I would knock on her door.

YSoSerious says:

MIRS!! :hugs:

There’s a dude here with Ratboy as his Gravi. I think you two should meet and conversate. :yes:

#RatStackSalute
      #RatNationUnderAGroove
      #RatCrawl

:shotsfired:

mirsmommy says:

Heyyyyy His, :waves: What it do, bew????

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@Divine
      Some of that infomercial shyt works though. I got a Ron Popeil rotisserie about 10yrs ago and it’s still in heavy rotation. Set it and forget it…….

FoxE says:

SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME says:

@FoxE
      My “apprentice” tends to want to conduct these experiments on a schedule that I’ve yet to decifer. I should bring 2 more “apprentices” to conduct these experiments more thoroughly. I figure one would swallow and one would have “the peel”. The other one I’d just throw yogurt at as a placebo………..
      ___________________________________

Damn! U got a whole team over there huh?
      :lol: @ Yogurt
      So umm… whats “the peel” a BJ??? :ashamed:

candibfly says:

my dad is always makin ribs on that damn set it and forget it :yahoo:

YSoSerious says:

(quite upset that I’ve never been invited to AWESOME’s place for dinner)

HMPH.

mrsloveleigh says:

Dallas stand up lol. I am not a product of the Dallas school district. Graduated from West Mesquite in 97. And Fayla boo on your Mavs no comment lol. Never thought about leaving Dallas until I went to Atlanta. It has a Dallas feel to it. Would move there but hubby is Dallas ride or die

ELove says:

@AWESOME
      “Set It… And Forget IT” :rofl: I LUV That Dude Infomercials (CLASSIC…) :thumbsup:

@mirs
      Whaddup SEXXY !!!

prynsexxx says:

Funny thing is, I have most of this stuff at the crib and we STILL on piecemeal status! The food market makes it EASY for you to “kill yo self”. A 90 count pack of hotdogs are 99 cent. Cows milk is 1.50 for TWO gallons. White bread 89 cent a loaf. But let me try and buy my SOY milk….5.49 for a HALF gallon. Oh and 100% STONEGROUND WHOLE WHEAT bread, they might as well have me fake my own death for the insurance money, chit be 2.49 a LOAF! Why must I want to live! :cry:

GoldenGurl says:

KDub says:

WHY the hail do this post got a Gay Pride tag?????
      :dead:

Because Toccara came out of the closet years ago. :yes:
      —-

Wow! Didnt know that! She looks great here.

Divinebrown says:

@SAMYELL….I KNOW I KNOW!!!! I been had so many times I’m paranoid.

I remember those rotisserie’s too. I wish I had one now. I do not fry at all. You can only cook chicken so many ways before you start to gag. Rotisserie’s cost $$$$$$$$.

Kezi says:

At Divine I’ve had these peppers in my fridge for a week and they still look fresh. I’m going to use one tonight and let you know if it taste good on the other side lol…

Sandra my family carries the gene for breast cancer. My Aunt tested for it after she successfully one her battle. I have to be conscious for the sake of my children :)

Good post.

DMisses says:

lol @ Sandra Rose they tryna kill us! @ YSoSerious and Ms. YaYa there’s still a way around that even if they do put photos on the ebt card, I always go to the store with the person I’m buying the stamps from so really how are they going to be able to tell who they’re buying the food for? lol

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Actually Sandra, pizza is one of the best ‘fast foods’ out there. (This was told to me by a dr when I was pregnant.) It’s baked, not fried, and if you limit the toppings with just vegees, it ain’t bad. Besides, 90% of processed food you find on grocery shelves is bad for you. Just look around u, folks fat as sh!t, and it ain’t from eating healthy either!

ELove says:

@mrsloveleigh SAID…
      “Never thought about leaving Dallas until I went to Atlanta. It has a Dallas feel to it.”

^^^
      Soooo YOU telling me that Dallas has a San Francisco VIBE (To It…) because ATL has MORE DL-Suspect and All-Out FLAMING Gay Males than Your Average CITY :coffee: