Jackie Christie’s daughter is as dysfunctional as she is

The daughter of “Basketball Wives: LA” cast member Jackie Christie appears to mirror her mother’s dysfunctional personality traits. 22-year-old Ta’kari Lee took to her blog yesterday to air out her estranged mom for mistreating her elderly mother (Ta’kari’s grandmother) who was dying of cancer.

As you know, Christie worked her mother’s terminal illness into the reality show’s plot, which didn’t sit well with many of the show’s viewers.

Christie apparently pretended to be distressed over her mother’s impending death. But in her long, rambling blog post, Ta’kari says Christie was “verbally and mentally” abusive to her mother before she died. As you know, Christie’s mom passed away on Tuesday.

Ta’kari, who has deep-seated emotional issues inherited from her mother, has two children out of wedlock — a 2 year-old and a 9-month-old infant by 2 different men. A reality show is the worst possible form of therapy for these two women.

Children don’t forget. So be careful how you raise them.

The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition…But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her… She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know – My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly… And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship – Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive… She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive – Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well… She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

217 Responses to “Jackie Christie’s daughter is as dysfunctional as she is”

Well damn :popcorn:

FeFe says:

I’ll have to log in at home to read these comments about manly azz Jack Christie…outta here!

West Coast Chick says:

:lol: FeeFee.. we got our popcorn.. ready. aimed, locked and loaded :lol:

Eb says:

Jackie looks nice in that picture.

FeFe says:

@WCC

IKR! This is gonna get GOOOOOODDD! BBQ Wives LA is about to have ratings THROUGH THE ROOF!

West Coast Chick says:

I dont get jackie, honestly.. :shrugs: you marry doug 50-11 times, but fails to show love or interest in the other family members :nono: ma’am.. THEN has the nerve to be judgin folks – wonder who the 22 yr old daddy is… the lil boy looks just like dougie

FeFe says:

@WCC

________________________

:lol: right!

Eb says:

Jackie looks nice in that picture.

____________________________________

she does :yes: she should keep that look for the show :shrugs: cuz her usual 3 tracks of 12 inch yacky aint working for her :nono:

chibytex says:

That’s cause she got her neck covered up too….

:popcorn:

S/N Jackie lookin like Dwight in that pic.

West Coast Chick says:

:blink: so miss jackie’s first born has 2 kids with 2 different daddies??? :shocked: welp, she sure didnt mention that on the show :popcorn: The time she spends up doug’s azz, couldve been time used to correct her daughters whorish ways

chibytex says:

That’s cause she got her neck covered up too….

__________________________________

:rofl: her and lisaRaye do have matchin necks :rofl:

ilovelucy says:

She just mad because her momma put her and her two kids out of the house. I would too. You wanna keep having babies, then you need to take care of them. Now she is staying with whoever will let her and her kids spend the night.

BlkButterfly says:

Sadly this actually sounds believable… I’m waiting for Imani’s daughter to make a blog as well.. I can’t be the only one who noticed the change in her facial expression when she mentioned her oldest daughter almost as if she was forced to mention her. And reading this blogs reminds me how I looked at that young lady when the camera panned to her when they asked about Skype her face just GTFOH all over it

thaspinaltruth says:

Yeah jackie got that washboard neck.

lovezoe says:

Thsts her youngest fighter in that pic isn’t it?

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Ta’kari, who has deep-seated emotional issues inherited from her mother, has two children out of wedlock — a 2 year-old and a 9-month-old infant by 2 different men.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

PROOF that the bytch is crazy huh? :rofl:

LadyLioness says:

Yeah….the blasting in the comment section of RWS was just over the top. :gossip:

————————————————
    And who else ? Your step pappy too huh? Keep going…tell me what I already know…Doug gets his azz beat in front of yall chiren don’t he…

:whip:

That daughter look like a ol bytch in that pic too. Bet she just ain’t wanna follow rules and chit.

chocolate divalicious says:

I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed that this bish only has a few tracks is her head. When they left the salon I was :waiting: on Jackie to take her fat neck azz back in there but to no avail. :shrugs:

:coffee: <<<<< shots anyone, :popcorn:

BlkButterfly says:

______________________________________

:hahaha: I thought I was the only one that caught on to that :lol:

some tea needs to be spilled regarding ms imani :popcorn:

chocolate divalicious says:

I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed that this bish only has a few tracks is her head. When they left the salon I was on Jackie to take her fat neck azz back in there but to no avail

:dead:

How can someone that has been married 4 times, be mad that he daughter had 2 babies with two different men. :shrugs:

————————————————

thaspinaltruth says:

@unpred

Okay. Like mother like daughter.

Tainted_Love says:

That not the daughter who wrote the blog…it’s a picture of her along with her sons on her blog.
    I can see her doing this. I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her. Just plain said. I never liked Jackie…she seems so fake and tries to hard.

Unpredictable says:

right! But she ova there marrying doug 40 million times.. she should have been planning an intervention for her daughter, she seems to have a lot of time on her hands.. and kids will tell all yo business :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

Excuse the typos Im on my phone

chocolate divalicious says:

The spinal truth says:
    Yeah Jackie got that washboard neck.

________________________________________________

I just went through every emotion I had with that one

:rofl: , :crying: and then :dead:

West Coast Chick says:

I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her.

:blink: damn, not the daughters too??!! :dead:

Creamychic says:

this happen all the time, when women choose a man over their children, there was some neglect going in the home b4 the child(takair) even got pregnant, maybe all she saw was a hoe, so there for the apples dont fall far from the tree :cofee: I tell women all the time about hoeing and you got young daughters it dot look right just because they young they still see mom, a friend of mine did her daughter the same way, the child is 18 with 2 kids, and pregnant again, by another dude, the other two daddies in jail, this is a real problem in the world,

___________________________________________________________
    That’s cool for the “average” mom to do, but for a woman with a reality show…that dont look good….

KDub says:

Instead of running around planning a fuggin wedding every year this heffa might need to be on a shrink couch on a reg.

KDub says:

I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her.
    ——————————————
    Don’t nobody want Powder.

chocolate divalicious says:

Is it just me or does Imani give you Miss Piggy with a lacefront? :popcorn:

__________________________________________________________
    Sounds like the same chit my mama said to me about my step dad…when all in all its just the mother being jealous of the daughter…

FeFe says:

I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her.
    _____

I had to come back in for this… :wtf:

Dear Jack Christie: Your husband looks like Lurch! carry on… :coffee:

chocolate divalicious says:

Is it just me or does Imani give you Miss Piggy with a lacefront? :popcorn:
    _________________________________________________________
    Are you saying she got Tiny beat? :coffee:

thaspinaltruth says:

lol@chocolate

remember when your mom use to wash clothes on them old washboards and then hang them on the line to dry. Thats what I think of when I see Jackie neck. #flashbacks

thaspinaltruth says:

Did this fool say powder. :dead:

datsmdubya2u says:

I said I wasn’t gonna watch this show…..Ya’ll azzes gonna make me watch. Ya’ll have the show broke all the way down in here.

#peerpressure

Smonae80 says:

Idl Jackie, how u gone get mad when Drayla who u don’t even like skip ur wedding,, this women got issues

Fallon718 says:

Hey Sandra,

The daughter in the picture shown is NOT the daughter who is dissing her on the internet. She had another daughter who is older and apparently not by Dougie Christie. The one photo’d is by Dougie Christie.

The other daughter that you are speaking of, you can find her picture on http://www.twitter.com/KariLeeChristie. Twitter name: KariLeeChristie

chocolate divalicious says:

@Chibytex:

Good point. :lol: Maybe if Miss Piggy had a older piglet looking sister. :thinking:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Chiby

:offtopic:

I saw in the other post where you said 165,000 jobs lost.

My friend with a masters degree just got rejected from Wal Mart.

It’s serious out there. A revolution is coming.

Now back to BBQ wives

chocolate divalicious says:

Is it just me or does Imani give you Miss Piggy with a lacefront?

______________________________

she actually does!!! OMG :rofl:

KDub says:

Instead of following Powder up and down the road riding behind the team bus on road trips….sounds like Esther Rolle neck needed to take her child to Planned Parenthood.

__________________________________________________________
    _________________________________________________________________

I swear I though stories like this only happen on jerry springer and in my Family, Dam Chilby, so sorry to hear that, But it happens, Child jealous of the mother, it really happens, :sad:

Ty says:

@ KDUB …did u just call that ninja Powder :rofl:

Jackie should know that no one is checking for Doug’s azz. Hell I don’t even think she wants him, she just can’t let the stash/lifestyle go.

West Coast Chick says:

Dear Jack Christie: Your husband looks like Lurch! carry on…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he does!!!!!!

YSoSerious says:

I don’t know these broads and I don’t want to know them. :coffee:

I DO still want to know why Jack Jr. Capitalized Every Single Word In That Blog. Is that a sign of serious mental issues, cause I think it might be. :yes:

Tainted_Love says:

I heard Imani has a child that she left with a relative as well…when she met Stephen Jackson she left her child…

KDub says:

Jackie’s neck looks like the back of Forrest Whitaker’s head.

chibytex says:

My friend with a masters degree just got rejected from Wal Mart.

It’s serious out there. A revolution is coming.
    _______________________________________________
    yeah I just got an email today from the job interview I went on on Monday…they said :nono: which I sorta figured anyway…

Oh well I gotta keep on moving…

_________________________________________
    yeah when I told her about my step father raping me…she accused me of wanting him…

Tainted_Love says:

@YSo You read my mind lol…I was wondering why she typed it like that…since its not all capped maybe she was talking in her almost angry voice

—————————————————
    Powder is worth $48 million US American dollas. I would fugg his ghostly Casper looking azz too.

#realshyt

Creamychic says:

***I meant Mother jealous of child****

lovezoe says:

Imani irks me most of all. She is THEE most judgmental toward Draya. This chick left her kid to go chase after ballers, she allows that sassy little daughter of hers dog her daddy out on national tv. You think Imani staying in the comfortable pad based on her salary. She always making slick comments about everyone else, I just can’t with her. Draya saying they cool now. Draya be acting like she desperate for groupie friends. Don’t get me started on that fertile Laura throwing shade at Draya. She think she got something with Gilbert. The ONLY reason he with you is that child support killing his pockets. If he ain’t married you in TEN years, he not gone marry you in the next ten.

:waves: <— Jackies will with Ta’kari taken out

BlkButterfly says:

_____________________________________

:hahaha: I thought I was the only one that caught on to that :lol:

some tea needs to be spilled regarding ms imani :popcorn:

Not at all LMAO

I’m waiting for **** to hit the fan with Imani she makes me sick.. All that **** she talks about Draya when her ass is in the same boat irks me, when she said she upgraded Stephen I choked…

Ole Girl Laura, just did an interview and said the same **** about Draya that Gloria said last year: “You’ll never have a house and never be a wife” A few sentences later she goes on to talk about how she herself is not a gold digger but she aint messin’ with a broke Ni99@!!! Really BITCH… But you are messing with a N!99@ who is not above backing a Uhaul up to your **** and sending dat azz PACKING

chocolate divalicious says:

Yeah Jackie got that bacon neck. Newly packaged/fried-take yo pick. :peace:

—————————————————

#realshyt

___________________________________________________

48 million huh?? :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

Yep. Bish had two kids. Bish left one kid, with the kid’s father. When she met ole NBA dude that she was engaged to, bish lied and said she only had one kid. #dustbusterlookinazz
    #shavedchubaccalookinazz

drknlvy2000 says:

Sandra, I’ve been a member of your site for a while now and never felt the need to post…But I need to correct you !!!!

The girl in this picture is not Jackie’s oldest daughter it’s her middle child…. Please make the correction.
    And Jackie’s emotions for her mother are 100% REAL….

Friend of the Christie Family.

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Chiby

_________________________________________

___________________________________

:shocked: Dayum…do you have a relationship with your mother now?

CFREE says:

@UNPRE, I hate that u said Jackie looks like Dwight in this pic :dead:

BlkButterfly says:

On Another Note: I’m convinced Jackie gives Doug NECK LITERALLY

chibytex says:

:peace: ya’ll my daughter’s coming home early today!!!

_________________________________________________

I wanted to choke her when she called that chile worthless.. thats not even cute or funny… big nasty looking, lace front ms piggy looking azz BASIC chick, fluck around and get socked.. rayj style :karate:

AndI was wondering, how the fluck yo old azz, everybody babymomma azz upgraded Stephen?, explain dat bytch :waiting:

@TAINTED

When I’m really angry, I’m not gonna be paying close enough attention to what I write to only capitalize the First Letter Of Every Word. Who The Hell Has Time For That? :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Kdub

——————————
    :dead: rose up :dead: again

Thanks to everyone who emailed me and tweeted me about the wrong daughter’s picture. Bloggin’ ain’t easy :)

CFREE says:

:shocked: OMG CHIBY that is horrible, im sorry u had to go thru that only to have the blame placed on u! :wtf:

I can’t stand a ol’ insecure azz woman, my friends mother cut her completely off b/c she suspected her own daughter who is beautiful azz hail of sleeping with her crusty uckly old azz ol man. Fkd up chit :no:

__________________________

OMG, Im sooo sorry.. :love: you e- sis…

chocolate divalicious says:

I’m glad you changed the pic to the right daughter Sandra. Getting that girl clowned and she not even the right daughter. :rofl:

KDub says:

@Creamy Yep…But I wouldn’t leave my baby for somebody who look like a Scream mask no matter how much money they got (Doug Christie has the longest face EVER)….cause that is my baby.

And I seriously doubt they have a pre-nup. Roll Em got his azz when he was at Peppeprdine before he got drafted.

I gotta give it to Warm and Serve she is crafty. But bish a lil crazy. And should not have left that girl to be raised by someone else to chase dack.

All them bishes on Draya’s tip! IM OUT YALL SEE YOU ON MONDAY WE MOVE TOMARRA :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

O god! Why y’all have to call him powder…I don’t think Ill ever call him Doug again :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Laura admitted that Gilbert had no problem putting her out of the house. She tried to backtrack in the interview and act like her new place wasn’t that small, but why you had to store your stuff at someone else house, why didn’t she store it at her sister house. Matt has no problems putting his hands on women, but how come he ain’t hemmed up Gilbert for treating his common law sister-in-law that way? Why is she buying a BABY LV shoes when she know that Gilbert throws her and THEIR kids out on the regular. You have ONE time to put me and my kids out, I will never go back, especially if they kids I had with you. Who does that to their own children?

@ drknlvy2000: thanks! :)

JMO says:

chibytex says:

That’s cause she got her neck covered up too….

__________________________________

:rofl: her and lisaRaye do have matchin necks :rofl:
    _____________________________________________________________

Don’t forget Kimora Lee Simmons

datsmdubya2u says:

@chiby

Oh well I gotta keep on moving…

You are gonna find something. A job is already claimed for you.

drknlvy2000 says:

And Jackie’s emotions for her mother are 100% REAL….

Friend of the Christie Family.

___________________________________

well, can you clear up the rumor about jackie wanting to fight her daughter over lurch? :popcprn: ALso, friend of the family, how much truth is this chile tellin? :popcorn:

chibytex says:

I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her.

She’s mentally unbalanced and extremely insecure. A woman like that should never have kids :no:

Can’t leave yet boss just emailed me :rolleyes:

JMO says:

chibytex says:

That’s cause she got her neck covered up too….

__________________________________

her and lisaRaye do have matchin necks
    _____________________________________________________________

Don’t forget Kimora Lee Simmons

______________________________________

they are neck triplets :rofl:

Jay Bee says:

sellOut for a couple bucks… seems like this 22 yr old needs a lil bit more chastising Families please do better and stop allowing these media platforms to destroy BLACK families.. seek therapy nothing wrong with seeking help…And no its not crazy to see a counselor/therapist

YSoSerious says:

There’s A Lot Of People Things I’d At Least Consider Doing For $48 Million Dollars. <—I'm Going To Type Like This For The Rest Of The Day Now. :grin:

@Dats
    Its better than it was…but not where it should be!!!

lovezoe says:

Imani wrote down worthless all big and bad not thinking she was going to fess up, when it was time to fess up, she was stuttering. How can you call someone worthless? Do I agree with Draya leaving her child alone, not at all, but we all have left or been left home alone and was never caught.

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: ooooooooooh, Auntie, you shouldve kept the first picture up.. dis chile here look like a :chickenhead: ready for clukin :yes:

KDub says:

Doug: I am tryna save your LIFE man…If you reading this (hurry up ‘for she catch you on the computer dawg…know good and well you not supposed to be on the fuggin computer!)…don’t eat no more spagehtti at that house man. EMAIL SANDRA for my email addy. I know somebody who can reverse that rut on you homie. Cut Jackie a check and just get the fugg out of there. Now hurry up and minimize this before you getcho azz whooped again!

P.S. Sorry I called you Powder!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ KDubb…He shole is worth $48million and that’s his NET!

@KDUB

If you don’t start calling Pillsbury Crescent Roll by her real name… :nono:

rjk8 says:

I read the daughters blog. Doug Christie saved Jackie’s ass from a living hell with her phuck up daughter and ghetto ass family that Jackie’s NOW taking care of all of them. No wonder Jackie followed Doug and was scared shytless that he would creep and leave her to that nonsense!

Tainted_Love says:

Don’t get me started on the Samoan Laura…how can you get back with a man who kicked you and his OWN children out. If a man kicks his own out he sure as hell wont ever give a real fluck about you

BlkButterfly says:

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

When she called her Worthless!!! I was through in my opinion that tack head ass lace front you have on your head is WORTHLESS a WORTHLESS piece of Remy BULLSHYT!
    SMFH I can’t take her @$$ or all that judgmental BS she pulls I have to be honest she talks about Malaysia behind her back but I’d be willing to bet she wouldn’t say half that SHYT to Malaysia directly or Kimsha specially after she Malaysia dig in ole girls ass…

Jackie is crazed I mean she is clinically and mentally ill to me – how does one cope in a world full of different sexes and races but she is the McGRUFF that barks and keeps DOUG all to herself – she probably knows about his boy toy :coffee:

Yso I Got A Dude That Types Every Status & Every Comment On FB Just Like That. It Makes Me Sick Because Most Of The Time He Says Great Stuff. It’s Just Hella Irritating To Read!

KDub says:

And Jackie’s emotions for her mother are 100% REAL….

Friend of the Christie Family.
    —————————————————
    Can you get my message to Doug then? Post 97.

Thanks.

lovezoe says:

_________________________

the home alone story was tragic in itself, but I dont have all of the facts.. I do know that its hard for most women to raise a child on thier own.. however, there is no excuse to call anyone worthless.. imani is NO BETTER THAN DRAYA. point blank period.. and if you bad enough to say, she shouldve been bad enough to defend her words

I think it was jealousy. cuz the internet is reporting that imani left one of her kids when she tried to trick stephen into marrying her.. she hide him lied about him, as well as her age. So, question for imani, should we believe everything that the internet tells us :think: she did, and passed judgement.

Damn. I Forgot To Type Like This. :lol:

Not even Pillsbury Crescent Roll – You meant Squeeze the Charmin NECK :coffee:

Smokie says:

It Has Got To Be Extremely Difficult To Write Sentences Like This. WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! I can’t even focus on anything else because that girl wrote her whole piece like it was a title. Jackie was so busy being in Doug’s ass that she didn’t pay any attention to her kids. That much is obvious. Jackie’s dysfunctional inside and out.

Creamychic says:

there’s gonna be a new realityshow coming next fall it’s call the SR poster girls, I need yall to email me so i can get my messy azz cast together, and you must be messy as hell, and sexy. :coffee:

___________________________

:shocked: he kicked her out? wasnt she pregnant?? :skocked: noooooo waaaaay!

@West Coast, Dats, and CFree
    I think thats what hurt the most is that she would accuse me of wanting to sleep with him…first of all I was 16. He was like 24 or 25…He lied to my mom about his age and said he was like 30 something, when in actuality he as more closer to my age than hers…so that means he been looking at me for a long time and her ass never knew it. Me and him were very cool before it happen though…and we did use to spend a lot of time with each other cause he used to give me liquor and weed….but as far as me wanting him TOTALLy off base…he was the color of powder (no lie) and he weighed like 300lbs…. plus he was my STEP FATHER!! Why would I want him in that matter?

rjk8 says:

The one thing that every last one of these broads have in common is that if they didn’t hook up with a baller they’d all be nothing but over the hill ghetto prom queens stuck in the hood!

CFREE says:

KDUB! :rofl:

____________________________

Im available :coffee:

Y did you update the picture :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

@chiby

@Dats
    Its better than it was…but not where it should be!!!

—————————
    That’s good..take your time..she lucky you speak to her at all.
    I used to give my mom hail for just dating. I wuz a brat…

caligirl says:

Eb says:

Jackie looks nice in that picture.
    That’s the best I’ve seen her look, with her neck roll and all….

lovezoe says:

I don’t know what to think of Jackie. She say they plan a wedding every year so they won’t divorce. Why didn’t she feel the same about the other husbands? She said the white guy was awesomesauce. Instead of planning a wedding every year, why not plan a vacation for just the two of you. I am not paying for someone else to dance, eat, and drink on my dime every single year.

@FAYLA And SMOKIE

It’s Hella Annoying But Now I’m Determined To See How Long I Can Keep This Up. She Did For A Whole Damn Blog Post. :lol:

@CREAMY

Y’all Don’t Want Me On That Show. I’d Just Outshine All You Bishes. :coffee:

KDub says:

Yep Agent Zero (Gilbert) kicked Troy Polamalu (Laura) out. BUT at the time that is when the rumor was swirling around about her an Shaq. And she had his azz chased round the country at one point tryna get him served during a televised game with a paternity suit. To boot he has had at least TWO of those FOUR kids tested to see if they was his.

I wouldn’t mention this daugther either if I was that dude Jackie. :no:

CFREE says:

Dayum Chiby :no: i just dont understand, i wish i muthaflkn wud take sum ninja word ova my own seed :hailnaw:

rjk8 says:

_________________________________
    right, thats soooo true… actually, this show is giving them chicks a bad wrap, cuz youre right, theyre all non mutha fluckin factors :lol:

they should have khloe kardashian, or Lala- just to show that all women are not lifeless groupies, or ex groupies, sum chicks get money with or without their husbands :lol:

#holdin it down!

West Coast Chick says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I wouldn’t mention this daugther either if I was that dude Jackie.

____________________________

__________________________________________________________
    That is some ghetto chit if I ever heard it!!! How you serve the nigga at his job though… :hailnaw:

liondashs06 @ :yahoo: .com :coffee:

CFree :kiss:
    WCC
    Choco
    Chi
    Tainted :waves: <—contract for Sexxy Laytees of SR Reality Show

JMO says:

___________________________________________

:hahaha: @ Roll Em

If I had a twitter account, I would start a trend on “Things that look like Jackie’s neck”

chibytex says:

@Fayla that show would be a mess…

West Coast Chick says:

wait a minute… how long has chris and doug been married??/ And how old is her daughter that was on the show??? hummmmm, so that means, chris has 3 different baby daddy’s too :think:

Apple dont fall too far…….:kona:

*Throws Water In YSo’s Face 2 Get The 1st SR Reality Show Fight Started*

So I Guess U Thinkin U The Onliest Sexxay MF Up In Hea Huh :coffee:

KDub says:

Govan hired an aggressive Bay Area law firm, which threatened to embarrass Arenas by serving him with a paternity suit on national television during a game… (this was long time ago but I remma Gilbert was calling in “sick” for all the televised games there for a minute)

And I was wrong Agent Zero just left…just bounced and left her in the house with no money. At X-mas time. 2010. He did not kick her out.

Hey Fayla bew :waves:

Ima be t he slutty one on the show :lol:

@Chi that would be the highest rated reality show of ALL time..yeen know? :coffee:

JMO says:

The daughter looks like Keyshia Cole’s sister. Not Hefty Neffie but the other one

Creamychic says:

We will mess up all reality shows, Hell RHOA, and all the rest All the BBQ wives series, even LaLa series, T.O…. we come on after they go off, and then :yahoo.com: lets tear a whole in they azzes, :hahaha:

i don’t even like capitalizing when i should, i’ll be DAMNED if i’m finna just do it for kix :lol: :nono:

West Coast Chick says:

why would she need a paternity test if they lived together? Was he just trying to make sure that they werent Shaq’s kids?? :shrugs:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Cfree

CFREE says:

————————
    why is this ninja not in a plus size grave..fo realz!
    Chiby is way betta than me. Im still looking for the ninja that called me a bish while he was dating my mom. Ima still kill ‘em. Yes I have funny colored eyes and yes I was givin him the side eye when I was 8. I could tell that ninja ain’t have no money tryin to dates my moms. He told my momz he wasn’t coming back over unless she sent that bish that “be lookin crazy at me” somewhere first. My mother was like what bish? he said your daughter she said if you do come back you gonna catch a bullet.

lovezoe says:

ALL of them chicks in dysfunctional relationships. If you have to chase a man, ban him from talking to other women, going to every single basketball game to make sure he up to no good, chasing after a man to pay child support, hanging on to a man that allegedly hit you, engaged for forever and a day, etc you don’t need to be in a relationship.

chibytex says:

I’m the “thick” one on the show….

:stop:

I Just Know This Bish Did Not Wet Me Up When I Just Got My Locs Re-Twisted. :karate:

I Feel Like There Are A Lot Of Ripe Ass Coconuts Between Us Fay Not-So-Juicy-Fruit. At Least That’s What Your Man Called You The Last Time We Hooked Up. :coffee:

JMO says:

__________________________

:stop: get outta my head STAT!
    once again.. I agree :lol:

:mad: dammit WCC i wanted to be da slut.. :think: about anotha position..
    ok imma be the bish that start chit but act innocent like i aint say nuffin :dance:

I’m the one that would SOCK a hoe, :rofl:

Tainted_Love says:

@Fayla where do I sign lol

lovezoe says:

__________________________

:rofl: just reading all that got me exhausted.. imagine having to actually do those things :lol:

I wanna be the the bi-curious fake lesbian that homewrecks a heterosexual marriage – Basically I wanna be that bish that takes your bish :rofl:

Creamychic says:

I believe YSO is starrting Awee Hell, come on girls let instigate, what you say YSO again :coffee:

Creamychic says:

I’m the one that would SOCK a hoe,

_______________________________

:dead:

—————————————————
    The rumor was that Laura and Shaq had been :hump: dating back to at least the youngest two of those kids. When those text messages hit the world betwix her and Shaq I think it went back to almost EXACTLY how many months preggers she was with the second baby that got tested.

Agent Zero is no foo-well. Can’t say that I blame him.

*flips wig* so u just gone brang my man Brenden all up in this chit??? :karate: <—really windwill
    @Chi find my flip-flop please!!

Creamychic says:

SR ratings just hit the Roof ,Fakebook and Twitter aint got nuffin on the SR Posters

Choco aka Hippie says:

____________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: :dead:

@CREAMY

I don’t repeat myself babe. :nono: Now who you talking bout socking?* :waiting:

*I wasn’t finna keep capitalizing each word either. Sht. :lol:

—————————————————
    The rumor was that Laura and Shaq had been dating back to at least the youngest two of those kids. When those text messages hit the world betwix her and Shaq I think it went back to almost EXACTLY how many months preggers she was with the second baby that got tested.

Agent Zero is no foo-well. Can’t say that I blame him.

______________________________

well damn! :popcorn:

Days after a report linking Wendy Williams husband Kevin to a transgender prostitute the working T-girl in question turns up missing.

Just days after HSK first told you about the transgender prostitute who Wendy Williams’ husband, Kevin Hunter, was cheating with – the on the clock transgender (known as ‘Monica‘) is nowhere to be found.

You may remember HSK first outed Mr. Wendy Williams this past May, after a credible source hipped us to the situation.

Here’s what a transgender insider recently revealed:

“THE TS MONICA HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM SINCE YOU FIRST REPORTED THAT SHE WAS INVOLVED WITH TALK SHOW HOST WENDY WILLIAMS HUSBAND KEVIN HUNTER. HER EMAIL AND NUMBERS NO LONGER WORK AND NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS AT ALL AND NO MORE ADS HAS APPEARED ANYWHERE. KEVIN HUNTER ALREADY SETTLED SEXUAL HARASSMENT SUIT BROUGHT ON BY ONE OF WENDY’S RADIO COLLEAGUES AND HE THREATEN TO KILL RADIO DJ HOST MISS JONES SO WE ARE WONDERING DID THIS THUG WITH A POLICE RECORD HARM TS MONICA. THE TRANNIE WORLD IS SO DOWN LOW AND HIDDEN ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOU ALL REMEMBER EDDIE MURPHY TRANS PROSTITUTE Atisone Kenneth Seiuli (Shalomar) WHO FELL OFF HER APT BUILDING AND WAS FOUND DEAD ON SIDEWALK WITH CRACKED BONES AND NOBODY REALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT HAPPENED THERE. I UNDERSTAND THIS TRANS WAS TRYING TO WRITE BOOK ABOUT EDDIE MURPHY AND CHARLIE SHEEN AND DARIUS MCCRARY AND THEN SHE DIED.”

Here’s what transgender author Toni Newman had to say:

“While in NYC for several years as mistress/escort named mistress terri my 5 ts friends* saw tons of guys and kevin hunter looks like 1 of the many guys they saw as transgender escorts and I have heard from other transgenders in new jersey about kevin hunter.”

I think Wendy Williams should discuss this topic on her bull**** talk show. Don’t you agree?
    Jacked from Gossip Jacker

Sandy don’t ban me

SMDH ^^^^^ @ at all above

Dats
    I left my mother’s house at 18 and have never ever spent another night under her roof since then. I really didnt have any contact with her during undergrad except for her doing my financial aid cause she made less than my daddy. My step father took my brother to Louisiana and told my mama that they only way she could him back was if she moved down there with him…Well her dumb ass moved down there AWAY from her family and he started kicking her ass…HIS family turned the blind eye…FINALLY she filed for divorce and left him in like 2004. But that was 7 years after he rapped me.

I heard that his ass got diabetes, heart problems and that he can barely walk…and he only in his 40′s…God is kicking his ass for me…

Tainted_Love says:

@choco I wanted to be the bicurious one…Well I guess I’ll be the bisexual girl with the boyfrienthat doesn’t know

West Coast Chick says:

Yall bout to make me go listen to that ray j “Pac” rant again.. that shyt had my stomach hurting from laughing :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Gilbert is part fool, if he keep taking the fertile yamp back. Watch her end up pregnant in the next year. She said HE asked her for the kids and SHE told him they had to slow down. In my Evelyn voice: STOP IT!

Choco aka Hippie says:

:dead:

I vote KDub as the clique elder *aka Shaunie* (not sayin u old, u younga than me, but u a SR OG) and u be regulatin :lol:

JMO says:

JMO says:

__________________________

:stop: get outta my head STAT!
    once again.. I agree
    __________________________________________________________

datsmdubya2u says:

@Choco

Well dayum :shocked: at all the above!!!!!!

@ YSO, :rofl: your a non Mutha Flucking Poster,

caligirl says:

@ KDub says:

Orlando guard Gilbert Arenas was served with child support and custody papers as he left the court during halftime

He did finally got served with child support and custody papers as he left the court during halftime and he was hotter than fish grease. He did not however, show up to a game Shaq he played against Shaq. BUSTA!

West Coast Chick says:

I heard that his ass got diabetes, heart problems and that he can barely walk…and he only in his 40?s…God is kicking his ass for me…

_________________________________

got dayum… triple wammie… serves his azz right too :yes:

_________________________
    :yes:

————————————————–
    You forgot BOO BOO on the end :rofl:

I agree though.

O.k I gone holla :peace:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Chiby

Like I said you betta than me….

Karma is a mutha

@Choco :shocked: I say gyat DAYUM!!!!

caligirl says:

@chibytex: What a horrible ordeal, sorry to hear that happened to you.

West Coast Chick says:

if he was duckin and dodgin, he musta knew them was his chil’ren :shrugs:

Shaq isa nasty mofo

Tainted_Love says:

Gilbert needs t make her get her tubes burned!

@Fayla
    These NewYORKERS think they can get away with all of it ahem (JAYZ) :coffee:

caligirl says:

Tainted_Love says:

Gilbert needs t make her get her tubes burned!
    _____
    Let her dumb behind keep popping out kids…Gilbert needs to either marry her or leave her the fluck alone.

YSoSerious says:

Brenden was mine first you trollop! And why you touching me doe?!

(grabs FAYLA by her lil red hoodie and :whip: her with her remaining flip flop)

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY see ya on Monday #GOD WILLING

—————————————————–
    Shaunie and her ole big nostrils is a big ole pimp. And a ish starter.

OKAY…I’ll take the job…

JMO says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

@Chi find my flip-flop please!!
    __________________________________________________________________

@CREAMY

What you just say?! I’M GONE FCK YOU UP ON SIGHT BISH!! :karate:

West Coast Chick says:

:shocked: # 158… after all of this, wouldnt you think that the transgender folks should learn how to keep a secrect?? I mean, it money worth your life? :think:

Atypical says:

:blink: jackie’s a gma?

@CREAMY

What you just say?! I’M GONE FCK YOU UP ON SIGHT BISH!!
    __________________________

CAPITOL LETTERS :lol:

Atypical says:

jackie’s a gma?

___________________________

:no: she’s a bama :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

@Chi find my flip-flop please!!

and her lil red hoodie….sombody bout to get SOCKED! :yes:

chibytex says:

I know a dude who used to intern with Wendy Williams and he told me that Kevin used to beat the chit outta Wendy and that Kevin was bi-sexual…and this was back in 2007…so I believe everything that was said here!!

havea great weekend Choco :waves:

SAUCEY82 says:

I can remember when her husband played for the Lakers/Kings and how they use to say she was a BISH!!! So Instead of running behind her man on road trips she maybe should of payed more attention to her child..

:smack:

caligirl says:

YSoSerious says:

Brenden was mine first you trollop! And why you touching me doe?!

(grabs FAYLA by her lil red hoodie and her with her remaining flip flop)

Tsk Tsk Tsk Who wants someone who been ran through. Balls sagging down to there ankles, ya’ll can have him.

@YSoSerious Hey boo :smile:

chibytex says:

@Chi find my flip-flop please!!
    ________________________________________
    In my Dylan voice from the Dave Chapelle Show:

I'm not a flip flop getter!!!

@TAINTED
    “I wanted to be the bicurious one…Well I guess I’ll be the bisexual girl with the boyfrienthat doesn’t know”
    _________________________________________________________________________

I want to be the boyfriend and I play “upset” after finding out… but then tries for a threesome and after getting rejected breaks up with you.
    :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Chiby

——————-
    You man Wendy didn’t put her man hands back on hiz azz?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ARE YALL CRAZY FUKAS STILL IN HERE?? :waves:

caligirl says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! :wave:

@datsmdubya2u I heard that too….It seems like a Big Beeeeoytch like dat, could beat the harpo out somebody. But all types go through that.

chibytex says:

You man Wendy didn’t put her man hands back on hiz azz?
    ____________________________________________________
    :lol: Kevin is a big dude..Bigger than Wendy’s manly ass (yes Tatted my words, :lol: )

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@cali wats up :hug: whats the subject i know we aint talkn about the loco mo’fuka brendan :lol:

Oh, so we gon get a SR reality show poppin, and yall wasn’t gon tell me????? :shrugs: I see how yall do.

I’ll be the one to sock a muhfugga right in his/her face, a la Tammi Roman.

Tainted_Love says:

@Man who says you’ll get rejected…we might let you slide in for the threesome

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHI IM HUNGRY AGAIN :2dance:

chibytex says:

Kevin was not beating the shat outta Wendy. You see how big that bish is????? That’s my friend in my head, and bish has said on numerous occasions that their big azzes used to be scrappin. :lol: I think Wendy’ll beat Kev’s azz.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHHAAAT WE DOING A REALLITY SHOW :yahoo: I WANTZ TO BE FAAAMOUS!! :boobs:

:waves: @ CALI

How you be?

You see all these bishes trying be the starrah of the show? I think YSo is gonna hafta choke a bish this evening. :yes:

mzchifab says:

Sandra I just interviewed Takari & I think it goes a little bit farther than what you stated above. Don’t take my word for it see for yourself.
    Here is the link :http://chicagofabulousblog.com/2011/09/19/my-mothers-secret-an-intimate-interview-with-takari-lee-christie-daughter-of-vh1s-la-basketball-wife-jackie-christie/

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

dammit WCC i wanted to be da slut.. about anotha position..
    ok imma be the bish that start chit but act innocent like i aint say nuffin

________________________________________________
    ohhhhhh, you gone be Suzy? :hahaha:

No doubt Jackie has issues like everyone else. My guess is she told this little heffa to stand on her own two feet since she wants to kick out babies left and right without a pot to p*ss in. Lil mama clearly ain’t feelin that.

caligirl says:

YSoSerious says: I’m good…I’m just gonna go ahead and be Royce. but with common sense

caligirl says:

LuvnMeIzEz2Do says:

Ummm Be Careful SisterGirl…

Not tryna preach BUT it is in the Bible that you will shorten your life by not honoring your parents and JUST by the way you treat them!

Trust me I know the problems all to well that Mothers and Daughters have. But WEEEE still have to do our part REGARDLESS. Seems like throwing your mom under the bus is not the RIGHT way to do it…Just my opinion. I have multiple issues with my moms too and IT IS hard handle them in the RIGHT way so I can understand and relate. #You-only-have-one

This family needs prayers!

caligirl says:

luvnme that’s real talk! The unforunate issue is that she does not have a realtionship with her mother or God, therefore she is currently fighting a loosing battle.

Ms. Everything says:

Sandra, her children’s ages and their fathers have absolutely nothing to do with her mental state :coffee: and I’m sure she’s grieving right now so anything she says should be taken with a grain of salt but who knows… she could be telling the truth and if she felt that she had to do it in that way then so be it :shrugs:

Nadine says:

I really love to hate Jackie, but I can’t on this one. Her daughter is disgraceful. It’s tough raising these young folks who have this sense of entitlement. I’m sure Jackie has done her best for her daughter. As far as elderly abuse. That’s absurd! Why? Shut up Ta’Kari….your irresponsibility shines thru…you’re ungrateful too. Your kids will turn around and do the same thing to you.

Shereezy says:

KDub says:

I read that she accused her daughter of wanting Doug and tried to fight her.
    ——————————————
    Don’t nobody want Powder.
    _________________________

:dead:

Genia says:

OMG!!! :dead: these comments are hill-lar-ree–us!!! Imani got the nerve to be googling Draya!!! Bet she wont google Jackie’s ass! Find yourself in the basement of her beautiful home chained to the wall!!

Selle says:

Ya know…its hard being a mother especially a young one. Of course your kids come first but sometimes we start sinking (looking bad, running out of money, feeling alone) and at that time you have to make decisions and being young a lot of us make bad ones that unfortunately hurts our children. I think like someone said Jackie Christie tried to hold on to that man (I LOVE that they get married every year-its their thing it works for them) I think she’s scared of another divorce.
    Its only by the grace of God that some of us don’t have some of the stories these HO*S have and Imani needs to realize that and STOP JUDGING. And we all need to pray for this little girl (Jackie Christie’s daughter) *you become what you can’t forgive.*