Kamikazi rapper Nicki Minaj glammed it up for Glamour magazine's October 2011 issue -- the same issue that Alicia Keys covers.

Minaj, whose personal problems have distracted from her storied rise to the top of the Hip Hop junk pile, pulled looks from Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Dolce & Gabbana, Brian Atwood, Giuseppe Zanotti and Christian Louboutin for the article.

In the article, Nicki said her trash bag Barbie image is all her, and she's not changing for anyone:

“In my down time, I’m the most low-key person in the world.[...] We all have insecurities, but you have to know you’re beautiful. I’m comfortable in my skin and I don’t feel the need to change for anyone.”

Source

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

This bytch is fine!

• melissak380

Comfortable in her skin?? Hmmm I wonder is that why she felt the need to listen to whoever told her she needed to get fake hips/@ss?

Good morning :waves:

• Yardgirl

Good moring everyone!!!

At first I did not get Nikki and thought her to be too extra. Now I know it's a gimmick of hers so if she wants to act like a dumbassp, then that's on her I guess :shrugs:

SMH

• SunRiseBlossom

Man, I just don't care™ says:

This bytch is fine!
    _________________________________

Yea... Artificially!!! :kona:

She paid a nice piece of change I bet to have those hips and butt tailor made for her body!!! :coffee:

IJS... :shrugs:

• mrsloveleigh

I have grown to like her. i even like a few of her songs

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Her shape is HORRIBLE (on the botom half!)

See- THIS is why women with certain types of shapes will never be high-fashion! When you have an azz like a damn horse, it makes Haute Couture designer's clothes look so CHEAP on you!!

I would love to see how the dress looks on say...a Tyra as compared to a Nicki. Ewww! Take those buttpads off anfd go back to your original shape, Nicki, please! Keep the tits- they look good, but lose that ridiculous looking azz! Looking like a misshapen "little person."

:hurl"

• melissak380

Yardgirl - may I say that I went to Jamaica back in '08 and I have never been the same!!! My mom thought she was going to have to go home w/out me because I was convinced that was where I belonged? :lol:
    I still say that when I retire I'm going back to live there! I love the pace of life there!

• mrsloveleigh

maybe she should do like Kim K and get an xray of her butt done

YG!!!!!!!

• Creamychic

:blink: glams it up REALLY :coffee:

• kingstonn

she looks like a fugging dumbass. :rolleyes:

Creamy
    maybe they meant "ghettofies it up"
    simple mistake

• http://N/A Focusonme

I think niki looks good. I dont care how much she paid to look that way. I heard she got her teeth, nose, tummy, breast, and but, and hips done.

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@MELISSA
    "I saw a pic of her before and she looked fine! She was not a bad built girl so why mess with what HE gave you??? Grrrr"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Please go away with your hateful speak.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

"she got her teeth, nose, tummy, breast, and but, and hips done."

--------------

Well, the girl said that she was comfortable in her plastic skin. :shrug:

And I agree- she has managed to make couture look extra cheap and hood in these pictures. Looks like she belongs on the corner of 145th & St. Nicks.

• melissak380

Hateful?? I'm not saying she doesnt look good now but come on. If it aint broke dont fix it! When did having an @ss make your raps better?

• http://N/A Focusonme

On second thought. Niki has the potential to look good. If she stopps doning all the clown stuff. She was hot on the "right through me video"..Yes. Thats what im talking about. But the clown stuff is too much for me.

If she were a drag queen this would be fine. but she is not.... so it looks like a mess. Drag Queens do the same stuff she does all the time. Its their way of life.

• ohpretty1

She looks decent in the Tom Ford.

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Melissa
    No, no, no! You got it twisted!! "Having an azz" doesn't make your RAPS better, it gets you better WRITERS.

:-D #Helpful

• http://N/A Focusonme

@mydougie

Yeah, Its plastic. But she just has the money to do it. May women will get shots and implants, and nipped and tucked, all over if they have the money to do it. Hell, Niki aint doing nothing new. At this point, it is her skin. So, yeah she should be comfortable with her decission as much as she paid for it

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@MELISSA
    "Hateful?? I’m not saying she doesnt look good now but come on. If it aint broke dont fix it! When did having an @ss make your raps better?"
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Why would you NOT want a woman to improve themselves?? :shrugs:
    Doesn't HE help those that help themselves??

The type writer wan't broke either... it was IMPROVED!

And yes, for female rappers a nice azz DOES make them rap better. For some reason it improves their mastery of the english language.

• melissak380

Oooooooohhhhh! See now thats why I come here - to learn something new everyday #appreciative

:D

• mrsloveleigh

i agree. i think her body is pretty nice. And i don't understand why this continues to be an issue. We all know that those in Hollywood have work done so why do these stories keep floating around. It's not some big secret

• ohpretty1

@ Dougie - You don't think she writes?

• Yardgirl

@Luscious:

Hey there Luscious Lips!!! :hug:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i like the red look

• mrsloveleigh

Man says: The type writer wan’t broke either… it was IMPROVED!

LMAO it's all an image and quite frankly I think it works great for her. Smart girl. Hubby hate Bey's Best Thing I Never Had.....until her say her in panties in the video

• mrsloveleigh

*saw

• mrsloveleigh

lol *until he saw

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

OhPretty
    Not a bit. It wasn't until she got with Wayne that her cadences, style and overall flow changed up completely. Listen to her old music from her "youTube" days like when she dubbed BIGs "Warning" and listen to her now.

Her cadence is that of Drake, her flow is that of Waynes, and her overall flow sounds like a mix between the two and Tyga. All that rhyme and stop = Wayne. Punchline rapping = Drake. Speed up to slow down to speed up again = Tyga.

• Yardgirl

melissak380 says:

Yardgirl – may I say that I went to Jamaica back in ’08 and I have never been the same!!! My mom thought she was going to have to go home w/out me because I was convinced that was where I belonged?
    I still say that when I retire I’m going back to live there! I love the pace of life there!

*************
    Hey Melissa!! Girl you and me both!! I plan to buy a condo on the beach and live out my retirement with sun, sand and :blunt: OK so I don't smoke, but I wil be wilding out in my old days :danban1:

My next trip maybe December and then definitely April of next year. So excited!!

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

*shoulda read: "her style is that of Waynes"*

• http://N/A Focusonme

@pretty

she does not write. are you crazy. honestly listening to SB little song. he probably writes her stuff. Hell he must be laying it down becuase he is talentless, broke, and abusive and she is still there.

• kingstonn

did someone mention Drake? :grin:

• GAGIRL87

I'm not a Nikki fan but I respect the game what she eat don't make me chit :shrugs:

• melissak380

Hey Melissa!! Girl you and me both!! I plan to buy a condo on the beach and live out my retirement with sun, sand and OK so I don’t smoke, but I wil be wilding out in my old days

************************

:danban: <---- thats gonna be me riiiight neeear da beeeach - I might have to start :blunt: again when I go back :lol:

• Creamychic

@ lusicious says:

Creamy
    maybe they meant “ghettofies it up”
    simple mistake

___________________________________________________

wipes :forehead: oh ok that was a close one :(

• KayCeiSoul

Now, that lil' gal from Hair Battle Spectacular had Nicki pinned to a TEE with that Harajuku Barbie style in a box!!

I guess she's an acquired taste. :shrug:

I applaud her for doing her thang though.

• GAGIRL87

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Her shape is HORRIBLE (on the botom half!)

See- THIS is why women with certain types of shapes will never be high-fashion! When you have an azz like a damn horse, it makes Haute Couture designer’s clothes look so CHEAP on you!!

I would love to see how the dress looks on say…a Tyra as compared to a Nicki. Ewww! Take those buttpads off anfd go back to your original shape, Nicki, please! Keep the tits- they look good, but lose that ridiculous looking azz! Looking like a misshapen “little person.”

_________________________________________________________________

I think Nikki has a cute shape fake or not :coffee:

anything can be done as long as it's done RIGHT!!!!

• KayCeiSoul

GG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

• Allwaysajoy

Yardgirl says:

melissak380 says:

*************

--------------------------
    Coming out of lurk mode to join in on this conversation. OMG, I just went the end of July for the first time and I must say I didn't want to come back either. Jamaica is soooooooooo beautiful. Yardgirl...I'm suppose to be going in December as well but if I don't make it in December, me and my girls are definitely going in April!!!

• melissak380

I think Nikki has a cute shape fake or not - yes fake or not she does, and even though I am straight most of the time I like small and thick girls that have an hourglass figure. I think they have the sexiest shape ;)

• Dee1127

I'd Liketahaddagotdat azz....

Morning SR Fam

• GAGIRL87

My boo Kaycei :hug: and :waves:

"I knew you was rat" :lol:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

Gotdammnit Dee, your Gravie always makes me stand at attention and scare these yt women at my job!

• KayCeiSoul

:rofl: You stooopid GG! LMAO!

• melissak380

Jamaica is a beautiful place with even more beautiful people. They were super nice and friendly to us. Happy that yall are going back! I love the commercial for Jamaica that runs here in HTX - "once you go you know!" SO TRUE!!!

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Does anyone remember when Trina's ass was as flat as a cardboard and then she got thick all of a sudden???

• GAGIRL87

melissak380 says:

I think Nikki has a cute shape fake or not – yes fake or not she does, and even though I am straight most of the time I like small and thick girls that have an hourglass figure. I think they have the sexiest shape

____________________________________________________

That's right a woman should have womanly curves hips, thighs, azz, breats all that chit :yes:

Morning Lovebugs! :wave:

• Sweet-D

I'm no Nikki fan, but I just LOVE the siamese catlike shape of her eyes!!!

• Dee1127

@ Man tell them dont be scared..... just to get on their knees...

• Dee1127

DIMPLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Morning!!

47 Man, I just don't care™ says:

__________________________________
    With what?
    You underdeveloped penus

• KayCeiSoul

Mornin' DIMPZ! :heart:

• GAGIRL87

Dimpz what it do :waves:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Cocoa..... which Trina?

• kingstonn

kita bread :coffee:

• kingstonn

Manuel's micropenis is standing up! :rofl:
    i just imagined someone giving the thumbs up. :lol:

• MzDimplez1123

How are you lovely ladies this am? :hug:

@ Dee...Aren't you from Chicago too?

*runs full speed to scoop you up* :hug: Hey Jay. :coffee:

kingstonn says:

Manuel’s micropenis is standing up!
    i just imagined someone giving the thumbs up.

************************************
    :rofl: :lol:

• ohpretty1

Focusonme says:

@pretty

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm, no, not crazy at all. It was just a question. I don't know much about her. Didn't know LipBussa was into music either other than his hype man status. I've never heard anyone say that about her, that's why I asked.

@DIMPZ :hug:
    SHE LOOKS EEESSTUUPID!! :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Manuel’s micropenis is standing up!
    i just imagined someone giving the thumbs up.
    ^^^ like chow from hangover 2 looks like a dam outie :rofl: HOLLLA SQUAWLAAA!!! :lol:

• Dee1127

@Dimplez

Yes Ma'am, West Side!!!

I'm actually coming home tonight!!! I miss the city :(

LAKES! :hug:

@ Dee...Where are you now? :shrug:

:rofl: @ Chow. YOU TRY TO KILL MEHHHHHHH!

• kingstonn

@ lakes
    ewwwwwwwwwwwww :rofl:
    i forgot about that lil thang the monkey was licking.

WAT CHOW NOT GUUD LOOKING TO HAVE WIFE?? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

oh..well she looks tamer than her normal XTRA :shrug:

• Yardgirl

Allwaysajoy says:

Yardgirl says:

melissak380 says:

*************

————————–
    Coming out of lurk mode to join in on this conversation. OMG, I just went the end of July for the first time and I must say I didn’t want to come back either. Jamaica is soooooooooo beautiful. Yardgirl…I’m suppose to be going in December as well but if I don’t make it in December, me and my girls are definitely going in April!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OMG girl, December in Jamaica is OFF THE CHAIN and so is April (Carnival) I am so glad you had a great time. I have traveled to many islands (my favorite vacation destination) but really and truly Jamaica is the bestest!! :cheers:

These Pics are cute, especially the red one.. :yes:

Morning PPLS!! :waves:

• Dee1127

@ Dimpz

I'm in a disclosed location that i can not give out.

**Looks over shoulder to see if Man is watching**

@ Laker...I swear I died at the part like, I thought he was into boys. :shrug:

Just one bump then I tell you. *ftfo*

• Dee1127

Good Morning CFree :)

@ Dee...LOL OK

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@KINGSTON MONKEY WAS GOING HARD ON IT TOO!! :blow: ERRBODY WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WAS!! :rofl:

Heeyyyy DEE :boobs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Sometimes when you snort coke, your heart stops and starts up again. Read a book :rolleyes: We had a sick night bitches :yahoo:

^^ THIS WAS FUNNY AS FUK TO ME LIKE EDUCATE URSELF!!!

• QuettaV

Good Morning Everyone!!!! I would like to re-introduce myself to the room. I am a long time lurker who comes in every now and then to post. I have not posted in a long time but I's beena lurking cause ole' massa had me in the field slaving and picking cotton and thangs! But I snook over to a puter :pc: and logged on.

oh by the way it's let your :boobs: hang freely day!

• 2know the ledge

here is the thing about the character that call's herself nicki she is an alright looking girl. she doesn't have to be over the top. she wanted to be a barbie doll and she is plastic just like the doll fake arse, hair, personality and so forth. we all know this music is just entertainment with no value but the girl has been in some mags not all "barbiefied" and she has shown she is alright looking. she is aight in my book. #ijs

what's poppin SR folk.

:waves: << the bra SUP QuettaV :peace:

Hi Quetta :waves:

I too am new :D

Hi everyone :waves:

• MzDimplez1123

Chow's a fool. Funniest part of the Hangover one was him hopping out the trunk screaming "YOU TRYING TO FUK ON ME?!" :rofl:

• Dee1127

@Laker

Coke is a helluva drug :coffee:

Hey CFREE and Melissak380.. :waves:

• Dee1127

Sup Sup @ Melissa & Quetta

Love it! Looks nice.
    Anywho hey everyone!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@DIMPZ :rofl: HE IS FUKN HILARIOUS! IM AN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL IT ALWAYS ENDS LIKE THIS.. :think: I MET MY WIFE AT ONE OF THESE!! :rofl:

• CFREE

:hug: @ Knowledge You're right it is a character, i think that is the point. I'm sure she looks pretty cute and regular outside of all the extra

Laker
    you gon have me watchin that movie this weekend

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

CFreeeezy!!! *rubs eyes* i aint seent u in 4ebbas :love:

gm Dimpz, Dee, Lakes :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

:welcome: melissa!

Hey DEE1127 :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uukFcl_Cgog&feature=player_embedded#! His_Mommy623

my sinuses ain't shyt! :crying:

hey fam :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

Luscious have u given melissa her welcome packet? :coffee:
    #msbrandnew

• brenden

Good Morning everyone. @LUSCIOUS is having a Labor Day BBQ, but she's embarrassed to invite yall because she has a small infestation problem. I tried to tell her 98% of the population has roaches, but she said no. She thinks yall will talk about her and throw it in her face later here on SR. So what should she do? I was thinking maybe we could pretend she collects roaches? Maybe we could say they're special roaches imported from France? Not pests, moreso pets :shrugs:

@MelissaK380 :welcome:

Hey Harlem :hi:

*makes face mask outta kleenex*

i see my Fiance was up in here :love:

Hey there FayFay :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@lolita idk if it was cuz i was typsy but wen i went to go see it i could't stop laughing the whole time :lol: "DID CESAR ACTUALLY LIVE HERE?" :think: "DO U GET GOOD RECEPTION FOR MY BEAPER!"
    Alan: “My uncle roger said he once saw an albino polar bear”
    Stu: “Really? Polar bears are white, how does he know it was albino?”
    Alan: “Cause it was black”
    Stu: “You ever think maybe it was just a black bear?”
    Alan: “Whatever” :rolleyes:

#GOESTOWATCHHANGOVER2

• Creamychic

:yahoo: Lakes
    Fayla
    His
    cfree
    dimpz
    yard
    kingston
    man
    :waves: welcome melissa and who i missed

Brenden :no: :lol:

• QuettaV

I got quarter size :boobs; so I need to let them hang out a little so some air can get to them and they can grow!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

:dead: :casket:
    brendennnnnn! I HATECHU SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW

CFREE hey hun :woot:

• CFREE

Fay baby they dont give me much breathing room nowadays :sad:

hey Creamy! :yahoo:

• Dee1127

Hey Fayla!! Morning @ His!!

Hey yall! Welcome packet?? I'll play...what yall wanna know?? :nino:

• brenden

Hi @MELISSAK. My name is Brenden. Pronounced Burr-In-Twoine. I sit down to pee, how bout you? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Breneden are they flying roaches?
    :zzz: I am soooooo sleepy

• MissHarlem

*gives my FIANCE some love and medicine* Heyy boo :hump: I cant get sick doing that

• http://Twitter.com/Juana4ev Joja86

Why do people contradict themselves? Comfortable in her skin?..don't need to change for anyone? She remember her body & music back then? Maybe they should just have posted her pics.

:boobs: i meant

Cfreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    Faylaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Quettaaaa :boobs: i'm is letting tha gals bounce freely today!!

still loves Brenden :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

hey Creamy (i like yo name ;)

*falls to my knees*
    HIS *takes away ur ability to finesse that one eyebrow up so well*
    hey sesy :boobs:

Hunnay! :hug:

Dee! :pacifier:

@Fiance, well I just have a sinus issue. U can't catch sinuses so do with me as u will! *strips and jumps on u*

@CREAMY :hug:
    @HIS I WAS LOOKING FOR U :2dance: MAKING SURE THAT BISH IRENE DINT HURT MY BAYBAY!! :kiss:

Hey Hisssssss!!!! How you doing? :waves:

• brenden

@Ohoney I haven't seen any that fly, but I did see an albino or 2 in her bathroom :-)

brenden says:

************************

My name is Melissa - sorry my name isnt as fun to pronouce as yours is.
    And I sit down to pee also - I'm curious...do you sit down by choice?? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bfDHCu6MuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker I am definitely watchin it!

• West Coast Chick

that ratchet mess she wore to the VMA's .. :nono: :tape:

HIS! :kiss:
    Fay! :yahoo:
    Creamy! :danban:
    Harlem! :hug:

Whoo, i'm tired. Loving yall takes a lot of energy. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Hey HIS make me a pallet please I'mma take a quick(3-4 hrs long) nap

:rofl: @Brenden and :rofl: @Melissas response..welcome Melissa! :waves:

@Laker, that ho didnt get me bew! :2dance: lets make nachos!....in the nude :yes:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

ALL YOU LADIES SHOULD LET THE GIRLS ROAM FREE TODAY AND POST SOME PICS!

Hey Quetta, I'm formerly know as BROWNSUGAPOET
    How you be
    how ya mama nem

Melissa how old are you cuz you look a lil young in the face?

• brenden

No @MElissa I don't sit down by choice. I was born with a pee hole that's slightly off centered :-( sitting makes things easier :-)

• West Coast Chick

brenden says:

________________________________________

:dead: and gone :ghost:

DIMPZ!! :pacifier: how are u and my funbags doing?

*makes Hunnay a pallet on my tiddays* c'mon suga :hug:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HIS **GETS NAKID AND ACCEDENTLY DROPS A NACHO BENDS OVER TO PICK IT UP** :grin: I LOOOVE NAKID COOKING :boobs:

YESSSSSSS *jumps on you and proceeds to.......* :grin:

• QuettaV

Hey LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGAR WALLS AKA BROWNSUGAPOET :waves: How you been doing?

dis Luscious blind huh?

if u stop tryna get Melissa's panniedrawlz, u could speak :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Brown *poses on a pole like Nicki* why are my Fridays so lonely lately? :waiting:

• Creamychic

Brendon you know the DRILL :kona: and stay off that :snort:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bfDHCu6MuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

*noitces that HALITOSIS didnt speak to me*

I AINT NEVA GOING TO SPELL CHIT RIGHT!! :crying: OH WELLS!! :nino:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Laker :lol: embrace it boo

• Creamychic

moanin O Hooooney :cheer:
    it's ms harlem baby what it do QV :waves:

*throws cheese @Laker* dnt be wasting good nachos heffa! :lol:

I wish my Fiance would clone herself so I could have a 3some *daydreams*

Hey Creamychic........ It do what it do!!! :waves:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ohoney aint got a choice :lol: its otay tho people understand a bish!! **gets hot fabuloso gun ready**

HIS
    :kiss: <<<<< with tongue

HYPOCHONDRIAC
    Please forgive me, I'll make it up to you

Creamychic, ION really know ya but HAY!! :grill:

HIS, we not gon do this today :shank:

QUETTAV

QUETTAV

um I meant Quetta,
    I'm good just midnin my bidness tryna stay wholesome

CFREE what we NOT finna do is ignore comment #119

I forgive my Luscious :love:

• MzDimplez1123

@ WCC...What was that she had on anyway.

Speaking of the VMAs, I just watched it last night,

Bruno Rocked!

I was kinda feeling Wayne's psedo rockstar performance.

I kinda liked Bey's song, she looks cute knocked up AND her announcement at the end was not as dramatic as ppl made it seem.

Breezy was boring. I'm gone blame it on the harness though. I don't care for his singing but, his dancing is usually much better.

I liked Gaga's song, not her Al Pacino look though

The rest of the show, BLECH!

• Creamychic

Luscious are you being bad again today :yes:

• QuettaV

It's Thursday... one day away from the weekend and no work on Monday!! :yahoo: Let's get this :party: started EARLY!!!!!

• KayCeiSoul

Hey His & Lakes! :waves:

Y'all divas got me feeling like Greedy Smurf, wanting Nachos w/ exkruh cheese for dinner. *going to buy all the stuff, using GFS nacho cheese sauce* :yes:

I declare today BUTT NAKID THURDAY!!! :-D

• MissHarlem

FIANCE play yourself and give tongue back to BROWN if you want too. I wish I could clone myself too the thangs I would do to you!!!

AND I KNOW I SPOKE TO ALL YALL BISHES DONT GET CUTE :coffee: (not you CFREE)

LAKER dont get cute with them nachos :no:

CREAMY huh

CREMEFILLIN
    that depends.....if you want me to be I will
    #eagerpleaser

:kiss: <<<< with tongue again and makes the noise like on Me Myself and Irene

HONEY! :yahoo:

@ Luscious - I'm 30 and thanks :D

Kaycei! mhm! nothing beats a gooooood cheese nacho platter...home made!

@Dimpz, omg Gaga had me feeling awkward er'time she got on stage...like wtf btch...she has that "cokehead chic" look on lock

• KayCeiSoul

@ DIMPZ - why did I NOT know until halfway through the show that the man that looked like he was from The Outsiders was GaGa?? :shocked:

That bish is bonkers. :shotsfired1:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

um I meant Quetta,
    I’m good just midnin my bidness tryna stay wholesome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You wholesome????!!!! :no:

@Fiance now u know I didnt tongue Luscious, shes like a big sister to me n chit...mhm :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Hey MsCreamy
    Brown refrain from using the following words to address me
    Herpes
    Halitosis
    Hemorrhoids
    HoodRat
    Hog
    Horrid

FIANCE uh huh :coffee: today I will be pulling out :shank: so keep it kayute

MZ heyyy hun

• Creamychic

ahhhhhhhh luscious melissa is old-enuff to play GIRL come on play with us :koolaid:

• kingstonn

my triniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :wail:
    i just haven't seent u in 25982658256 years!

• MzDimplez1123

Yea, I was not feeling her look at ALL! She looked dirty and spaced out. When they did the close up of her when Bey was on stage, she looked GONE!

Oh and I forgot, IMO, Jay didn't look impressed by Breezy's performance. I could be wrong but, he just kinda looked like, whateva!

Fiance why dnt u pull out the pink strap instead :yes:

stop tryna be all combative :lol:

• Creamychic

@missharlem I'm just speaking and being funny at the same time, saying it's ms harlem baby :coffee: no pun intented

:danban: @ Harlem..I'mma keep my clothes on though,
    #respectfulofHis

I know Honey sees me! :wail:

*licks Kingstonns face* u havent been loving me right bish :crying:

@Dimpz u know Jay dnt fugg with Breezy

• kingstonn

@ kita bread
    ahahah you late as hell. i'm usually the late one with shxt. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

Dimpz :yahoo:

Creamy chic - I like to play :danban:

ok Luscious ain't shyt :hahaha:

(she knows why)

• kingstonn

@ his
    you haven't been licking my face lately!

• MzDimplez1123

@ His...I know this but, ppl were saying he wasn't throwing shade. He threw a palm tree's worth at that dude. :yes:

@ Kingston....Well, you can't always be the late one. :lol:

@ HOney...Can you covah a girl in your thick sugary sweetness?! :pray:

• MissHarlem

KINGSTONNNNNNNNNNNNN Heyyyyyyyyyy hun I wrote to you last week but I dont think you seen it. I sent you some curry chicken con rice y peas and laughed at my spanglish *slow wines all over yuh desk*

FIANCE hmmm pink strap again WELP I am on it. Yea I do feel combative

CREAMY its all good just was lost as I didnt really read. I dont believe we spoke before :coffee: *extends hand*

MZ clothes on!!! now thats dumb :lol:

• Secret

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:Waves:

ok fine HEMOPHILIAC

MELISSA
    the following questions are in the welcome packet and must be answered

1. Are you a freak
    2. Is there footage
    3. Must be willing to share that footage- Answer to this is ALWAYS ok

• MzDimplez1123

@ Harlem...I know it's dumb but, your girl keeps too many shanks and Ion like knives. :no:

HEY SECRET! :waves:

• MissHarlem

OHONEY its been a min hey girl

Hi Secret! :hi:

His_Mommy623 says:

#alablu

QUETTA I'm almost apalled

• Secret

@ QuettaV

Hiya :D

• MissHarlem

MZ I took all her knives for the day. If anyone will cut anything or anyone it will be ME. She's on her best behaivor :yes:

• Secret

Hi there MzDimplez1123 :)

• kingstonn

@ trini
    OMG that sounds good as hail right now. i really want some souse & johnnycake :cry:

@ secret
    that gravi is too much...but i imagine that's how it happens every night.

• MissHarlem

KINGSTON :drools: souse lawwwwwwddddd I cant wait to act a fool on the parkway

• Secret

@ kingstonn

Lol I wouldnt be surprised

• CFREE

MY Bad HIS :hug: reaalllll tight ;)

Secret, Hey honey :hi: that gravi... everytime i see it i die a little inside :ghost:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

**checks to see if any of the ladies have gotten naked by now**

Don't be LUSCIOUS!

@Kingbew, cus I cant never find u!

I would never shank my Dimpz or her tiddays :lol:

_____________________________________________________________________________

:popcorn:

• kingstonn

*takes note that CFREE hasn't said a damn thing to me* :cry: :wail:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@HIS
    "*slow wines on Fiance’s no no parts*"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

**slides one dollar bill between HIS' buttcheeks while she dances**
    :popcorn:

• brenden

Oh there's CFREE. Hey. I heard you was in hidding :think: Girl they say an expired box of darknluvely took out all yo edges. I was so concerned. Glad to see you're ok. Damn facebook rumors :whistle:

@ Kingston...She ain't speak to me neifer! :no:

*stands next to Harlem so she can cut this string off mty pannies* :whistle:

:waves: @HISPlussizedmommy

hello Brenden.... :lol: @plus sized....wrong poster my nigga

• KayCeiSoul

:dead: @ Brendan, because this shyt happened to somebody I know! :rofl:

She was walkin'round looking like a Shaolin monk! I tried to tell her those mix kits are NOT the business. :coffee:

• brenden

:waves: @Mzdimps you back to wearin pannies? I hope they're cotton,,,them other ones had you yea... :whistle:

1. Are you a freak - In the bedroom YES MA'AM :hump:
    2. Is there footage - no comment
    3. Must be willing to share that footage- Answer to this is ALWAYS ok - again, no comment ;)

*Cuts string off of MZ panties* :wink:

*currently at a buffet while my FIANCE grinds on my no no parts*

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@HARLEM :ashamed: I SAAWY I KEEP IT CUUUTE.. HOW U BEEN?

"She was walkin’round looking like a Shaolin monk"
    :crying:

• brenden

:waves: @Kaycei yes that lye aint no joke. They say if my moma was less concerned bout her finger waves and more concernt bout the fetus inside her I may have came out normal :mad: damn chemicals!

brenden says:

Oh there’s CFREE. Hey. I heard you was in hidding Girl they say an expired box of darknluvely took out all yo edges. I was so concerned. Glad to see you’re ok. Damn facebook rumor
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Had this happen to me before.. Lost all my hair except for 4 strands of hair. I had to put a piece of scoth tape on my hair just to make it lay down! Ain't been right since!

:crying:

• Creamychic

I cant today oh my my my my brenden, brenden, brenden :smack:

• melissak380

Actually there IS footage, but a mystery person is trying to buy up the tape and all other footage w/me in it :lol:

*plays fa eva my lady* KANGSTONNNNNNNNNNN!!! :kiss:

• brenden

:waves: @CreamyChic it's the 1st of the month, payday...U gone stop by later on? I got that good a*s whine...Kroger brand :-)

*holds Quetta* scotch tape eh? poor thang :hug:

• KayCeiSoul

Brendan I swear you slay me to the point of no return. Somma yo' shyt I can't even post after. :rofl:

@His - forrealdoe. It eventually grew back into some weird, twisted type of shag doo. I told her to gone and get a fade w/ some brush waves. :ashamed:

GOING TO LUNCH SEE YA!! :waves: <<chickfilasammy

yes WHINE. Kroger spells it with an H :whistle:

• brenden

Bye @Laker. Bring me back some condiments.

His_Mommy623 says:

*holds Quetta* scotch tape eh? poor thang

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In my voice from the mother on Baby Boy* :hug: HOLD ME TIGHT PLEASE!!!

ion want no whine :no:

• brenden

I'm sorry @QUETTA. My mama said if you rub a teaspoon of tussin on the bald patches they'll grow back in 3 to 6 weeks :whistle:

• KayCeiSoul

:crying: :rofl:

@Quetta...you ain't right, you ain't right, you ain't RIGHT!!!!!

Fire Marshall Bill 4 strands? Or bald-headed 1 year old baby 4 strands? Either way I'm sure you got creative boo. We always do. :wink:

I had a Teddy Pendergrass in the 5th grade because my Auntie (she meant well) blow dried my curl and then put a perm on it 2 weeks later. I was natural before it was even popular.

:blink: @ Brenden. You ain't have to tell errbody! :no:

• MissHarlem

LAKER heyy hun its all good just checkin her to make sure she dont step out of bounds. Free the girls on her :yes: Im good babe

oooooooooooooh who got checked?
    *points at self and mouths "not me"*

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

QuettaV says:
    Had this happen to me before.. Lost all my hair except for 4 strands of hair. I had to put a piece of scoth tape on my hair just to make it lay down! Ain’t been right since!
    ____________________________________________________________________

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bfDHCu6MuQ LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

The weird guy in the office has season tickets to OU
    He knows I'm a huge OU fan and told me he knows there's a couple of games he wont go to and that I could use his ticket
    95 percent of my office are OU fans so i think i should be afraid

• MissHarlem

:nono: now now FIANCE dont get spanked

• QuettaV

Brendan I tried that and I also tried a little Vick's Vapor rub and nothing worked.

KayCeiSoul I am so sorry to hear that! :|

• SunRiseBlossom

:welcome: To the SR Family Melissa...

KAYCEI
    my setp mohter pressed my hair when I had a curl and in the 6th grade I had to get it cut off and got another curl evethough it was only bout a half inche long! :wail:

KayCeiSoul says:

@Quetta…you ain’t right, you ain’t right, you ain’t RIGHT!!!!!

Fire Marshall Bill 4 strands? Or bald-headed 1 year old baby 4 strands? Either way I’m sure you got creative boo. We always do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I did get creative. I use to put those colored small paper clips at the end t make it look like I had barrretts and bows in my hair. Sometime I even used highlighters to color the starnds.

• brenden

Hey LUSC :waves: I thought you hated the people at ur office? Remember they banned you from the potluck because you have you knw what's at home...rhymes with coaches...and I dnt mean the purse :whistle:

:dead: @ Brenden

• KayCeiSoul

@ Lush-Lush, see what I mean? You feel me! They straight fugged us up and we survived.

I only had one incident where I fought because of it. This boy called me a baldhead-chic-o-stick. :rofl:

I whooped his AZZ on the playground. And it seemed like my hair started growing back real fast after that. :karate:

• CFREE

:hug: MZD u know ION mean no harm :no: im just ducking in and out 2day, trying to multi task!

*slaps Brenden in the back of the head* #NoNaomi

:rofl: @ KAYCEISOUL

aww Sunrise put her real pic up finally!

:dead:

• brenden

Baldheaded chicostick :dead: children can be so cruel...wait did you go to MLK elemntary???? This sounds familiar...Did he also say you looked like his grandmas wig holder??? Dangit heffa that was me!!! You kicked me betwist my legs :mad: ur the reason I have a uniball!

:rofl: :wail:

CFREE! :hug:

:rofl: @ uniball

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

HIS
    u sayn people try to pass off random pics as their own?????

"Baldheaded chicostick" :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

gossip:

• http://www.youtube.com/user/antoinedodson24#p/u/6/IuRBzHzgc4s OHoney

:gossip:

Lolita :no: pleassssseeee not today :hahaha:

CFREE
    I'm not sayin nothin else

O'Honey whats shakin ma :boobs: *trying to change the subject*

• KayCeiSoul

BRENDAN!? THAT'S U!? I got your other ball in a glass jar floatin' in some formaldehyde.

You ol' mealy mouf bastage! :heart:

Can we make up? I mean....my hair is shoulder length now, and I've always had a beautiful mug.

I'm sawwy about your ball. I'ma send it to u, kay? :hug:

• brenden

:waves: Ohoney...watchu gossipin about??? We still talm bout that whole Cfree sharted during sunday school rumor? Supposedly she jumped up and tap danced her way to the bathroom...folx thought she had the Holy Ghost? I dnt believe it personally :whistle:

That'a guhl Lolita :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Yoooooo, hello, my SR Fam. :waves:

I see the same folks in here acting up as usual. :lol:

:dead: @KayC...you just gave me flash backs to the movie Action Jackson.lmao

Brenden needs to stop smokin them YAMS, #realtalk :rofl:

Lunch time folks, later :peace:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

KayCeiSoul says:

BRENDAN!? THAT’S U!? I got your other ball in a glass jar floatin’ in some formaldehyde.

You ol’ mealy mouf bastage!

Can we make up? I mean….my hair is shoulder length now, and I’ve always had a beautiful mug.

I’m sawwy about your ball. I’ma send it to u, kay?

:dead:

• Henny Blaque

“”Konfenskatin”” Browns rum balls until the end of the day
    #helpful

• brenden

@Unpredictable hey gal :waves: they was sayin on facebook you wouldn't come back to SR cuzz folks was talm bout how you aint got no front teeth. People can be so rude.smh...Altho I was kinda wondering why you :whistle: when you talk...sounding like Alexander Oneal...Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

brenden says:

@Unpredictable hey gal they was sayin on facebook you wouldn’t come back to SR cuzz folks was talm bout how you aint got no front teeth. People can be so rude.smh…Altho I was kinda wondering why you when you talk…sounding like Alexander Oneal…Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday…

:dead: as hail!!!!! But I give hella head with no teef tho. :yes:

HENNY BLAQUE
    I JUST ATE 2 MORE :biggrin:

:whistle:
    And I'm feelin gooooooodddddddd!

PREEMIE DYCK!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrmhl70e38 Unpredictable

Luscious!!!! :hug:

• Yardgirl

I come back from lunch and Brenden is killing me ever so softly!! :dead: :hahaha: