Kobe Bryant and Deieon Sanders are Losing Their Trophy Women

It’s not easy to feel sorry for women who chase rappers and professional athletes. These types of women consistently fall into the category of gold diggers with no moral compass or self-esteem. They tend to pursue feebleminded rappers and athletes (or rapletes) who lace them with expensive gifts to boost their male egos, but who have no intentions of ever being faithful to their trophies. In other words, these couples deserve each other.

Not surprisingly, LA Lakers star Kobe Bean Bryant has been served with divorce papers by Vanessa Bryant, his wife of 10½ years. According to celebrity gossip blog TMZ.com, Vanessa caught Kobe cheating with “multiple women” over the years … but his latest affair was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Kobe, 33, was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado resort hotel clerk in 2003. But that case was settled out of court after Kobe admitted that he could see how she might have thought he was raping her.

Vanessa filed for divorce on Dec. 1, and Kobe filed his response on Dec. 7. She is seeking spousal support and joint custody of their two daughters, 5 and 8. Though there is no prenup, the two sides have amicably agreed to a financial settlement. Vanessa, 29, gets to keep their Newport Coast mansion, that $4 million repentance ring that Kobe gave her in 2001, and several luxury automobiles.

Months after denying divorce rumors, former NFL great Deion Sanders, 44, and his wife Pilar, 43, are ending their rocky marriage.

Deieon told TMZ, “Pilar and I have decided to end our marriage and move on to the next phase of our individual lives with mutual respect. We are friends and our top priority has and will continue to be the well-being of our children.”

He added, “We arrived at this decision prayerfully and carefully in order to be able to pursue what is in both of our best personal interests.”

83 Responses to “Kobe Bryant and Deieon Sanders are Losing Their Trophy Women”

Um…what is that ring of zits on his cheek?

VAALLDAY says:

Kobe you are about to be worth 1/2 of what you are today! But if you buy her a 10 million dollar ring instead of 4, she just might give you another chance!

lady_cn says:

I saw the Deon and Pilar divorce coming but Kobe and Vanessa? That’s a surpise. I thought she would have stayed just for the money and the title of being his wife. :shrugs:

Oh well, at least she got out while she still has those ‘good looks’ he paid for. :coffee:

Hope the kids are taking it well…

Brownsugar1908 says:

Um…what is that ring of zits on his cheek?

It could be anything from hormones to bacterial infection.

lady_cn says:

Then again, I bet she stayed that long to guarentee that ridiculous amount of alimony she going to get now after 10 years. :think: Smart girl, I guess. :shrugs:

Soooo… Ummmm…
    Does ANYONE stay married these days?

MrsMommy says:

Nothing lasts forever, and these women are going to get paid. They put up with the lifestyles of these self-entitled creeps, birthed their babies, and put up with the humiliation. These dudes knew it wouldn’t last also. Their lifestyles and low-morals demands it.

Daisy says:

I liked Deion and Pilar together

I Run New York says:

Kobe is one slimey dude. I guess he thought being a sh*tty person would never catch up to him. SMH

lovezoe says:

Divorce is unfortunate for the kids involved. It appears ATM Kobe and Vanessa are handling this very maturely being they have worked out financial agreements, she could have taken half and kept it moving. I may joke and laugh about her leaving with half, but it’s sad he couldn’t stop cheating. Just like Keisha from down the street don’t leave her cheating man who work for the city, why would Vanessa leave hers?

I Run New York says:

“Just like Keisha from down the street don’t leave her cheating man who work for the city, why would Vanessa leave hers?”

Every woman has a breaking point. The fact that he wouldn’t stop and was currently cheating with multiple women may be why she decided to finally leave him.

i read somewhere vanessa was under age when they started knocking boots any truth to that?

oh are you going to make a post about slim dunkin?

charleybrown says:

Im not surprised. :coffee:

charleybrown says:

@TheRealAshland In highschool when she met him.

TPtotalpackage says:

Well Pilar is still gorgeous with a banging body at 43. Vanessa is only 29 years old and by the time she is 40 the oldest girl will be grown and the youngest will be on her way out too. Vanessa is winning and so is Pilar.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Cosign everything LoveZoe said.

Also- Deion’s loss cause Pilar is super fukkin BADDDDDD!!! And Kobe’s loss cause she’s taking half.

Vanessa “checkmate”‘d the HELL outta Kobe. When a woman’s fed upppppp…..

….She waits 8 more years and takes all your sh*t!!

I have no sympathy for lying, dirty, scumbags like Kobe. He should have to pay up and it ain’t just about the anger, humiliation and lack of morality but the fact that sleeping with random folks (unprotected sometimes, I’m sure), puts your spouse in danger without their consent. And just for THAT….anybody who’s been cheated on, DESERVES to be paid!

Invade my body and I invade your bank account. Fukk em’. :coffee:

Posche says:

Peace of Mind is very valuable.

amatrex says:

Will and Jada are next. :coffee:

Daisy says:

@amatrex Everybody keeps saying that but I am :pray: they can work out whatever is or isn’t going on. I hope they remember that they said divorce isn’t an option for them- can you tell I LOVE them I will be :sad: if they split #dontjudgeme

There are way to many STDs for all this constant cheating I don’t care if the cheater claims to be wrapping it up or not :nono: that is just nasty IMO

jazi65 says:

No sympathy for any of these fools, especially vanessa. She saw dollar signs from the high school steps – didn’t care whether he cheated or not, long as he bought her a baubble home…FOH! self respect should have no price tag yet she sold hers for 4mil.

lovezoe says:

@DAISY- There are too many diseases that you can catch with using a condom. Kobe was slick with it being he didn’t have any groupies snitching. To know your husband is cheating is one thing, but to catch him doing it… No respect.

lovezoe says:

Not defending Vanessa, but if you are a 17yr old girl working at Mickie D’s, and one of the best players in the league try to holla, you gone pass him by?

Negrito says:

Also- Deion’s loss cause Pilar is super fukkin BADDDDDD!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn’t say that. If everything is about looks he could easily go out there and get himself a new beautiful woman and I’m sure he’d go for a young one.

Yardgirl says:

No one wants to see a marriage end, but Kobe’s divorce was a long time coming. I feel sorry for kids of divorce, from what I have seen, most (not all!!) have a difficult time with it, no matter how old they are. For their sake, I hope the parents try to be amicable and put their best interest first. I don’t know much about Deion & Pilar but I hope they too put the kids first.

I Run New York says:

Cosign Dougie. Pilar is stunning.

Selle says:

THANK YOU!!! I was just going to lurk today, but I’m tired of people acting like they wouldn’t take the money especially if they felt dude liked them and they really liked dude, the money is just an additional plus. Money is not just about what car you can drive and how much material things you can purchase but she knew that her future children would be taken care of.

Tainted_Love says:

SMH Welp…maybe Kobe will start back dating the sistas and give me a shot lol

Tainted_Love says:

&&I hope this doesn’t effect Kobe’s game!!

EB says:

Vanessa helped Kobe get his “good boy” image back. She put in work now cut her a check.

LaLa and Carmelo are next :coffee:

WalkingKontradiction says:

EVERY 17 yr old girl wouldn’t have gone for it. Vanessa wasn’t just some bright-eyed, innocent 17yr old, she was a video girl and he met her on the set of a music video. She knew what she was after….I’m not saying his actions are right but I am saying that each person has to be responsible for their own actions. There are some men you HOPE won’t cheat on you and there are some men you KNOW will….we all know which category Kobe falls in :coffee:

howmanylicks_07 says:

I dont feel sorry for anyone in their situation except the kids.

iscream says:

I remember rumors that Vanessa also had her a shorty on the side. :shrug:

I don’t understand why so many are caught up with the no pre nup thing. That situation isn’t going to change my check at the end of the day and Vanessa is walking away with half of what she already had. It’s not like she was some random groupie living in the PJ’s and she about to get a come up. Her come up came 10 1/2 years ago. He now has to keep her and their kids accustom to the lifestyle he created for them.

Dion and Pilar…. De Ja Vu. So is Will and Jada next?

RoseBud83 says:

Sandra, i thought you said monogamy wasn’t natural for men? hmmm

iscream says:

and Kobe face is making me itch… them bumps are curved like that stripper ding a ling from RHWOA

spongebobfan says:

Kobe looks like the late dodo from bugs bunny cartoons….. why get married only to smash every flying puss thats around? i dont get it.
    wonder if thats why bron bron not marrying his baby mama yet

EB says:

:hurl: I just noticed Kobe’s lie bumps

Kobe know he a ugly something. :no: I am sorry but there aint enough money in this world hideous!:hurl:

caligirl says:

Pages out of unpublished Junita Jorda tutorial, she changed the game! Players wife….get your copy. :coffee:

The longer one stays…the larger the payout.

cute_BIG_gul says:

oooh Auntie! I been waiting on u to post about this!
    how bout I KNOW the lil messican chick that got Nessa panties in a bunch…lmao, she know the CHICAS are his weakness! she used to work at my ma old job b4 Kobe started Keeping her, she got a son too and she used to brag about how he told her that she nor her son would ever have to worry about any of their needs/wants ever again…..

cocoa49 says:

Well written Sandra. It can not be said any better then how you put it abut these greedy woman. I feel sorry for none of them.

Daisy says:

@LoveZoe I agree you can get an STD w/ or w/o a condom my point was its ALL nasty but if I had to choose I wld prefer my cheating man to wrap it up vs being all out in the streets xtra grimy with it.

@Eb You just want them to be next

Redeemed777 says:

THE BIBLE SAYS:

” A wicked woman is given as a portion to a wicked man: but a godly woman is given to him that feareth the Lord.”

WE already know that these two men don’t fear God because if they did, they wouldn’t be committing adultery.

JUDGMENT DAY IS NOT RESERVED FOR SECOND CHANCES & FORGIVENESS.

JUDGEMENT DAY IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD JUDGES ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE ( YEP! )

THAT BOOK THAT MOST PEOPLE IGNORE.

Redeemed777 says:

@Daisy

Did the Lord teach you to use condoms OR to stop fornicating?

Which one should we follow?

Redeemed777 says:

Learn to separate what society teaches from what God teaches.

lovezoe says:

They say she caught him in the act with numerous women, but this time it broke the camel’s back. What happened THIS time. Did she just get fed up? Was it someone she knew? Is there a baby on the way?

Daisy says:

@redeemed Go straight to hell and have several seats you annoy and irk my soul you don’t know what I do and don’t believe or practice you are NOT God and I do NOT have to ans you last time I checked you don’t have a heaven or hell to put me or anybody else in. Always trying to question somebody’s beliefs like you are almighty perfect one honey boom and chile please- Father forgive me for I have sinned

Daisy says:

@lovezoe I read that as well and I remember the baby rumor from Italy so who knows but I wish somebody would spill the tea :popcorn:

lovezoe says:

@daisy- I think it was more than just he cheated. I am sure he has cheated many, many times in the past ten years. Something else had to trigger it. While it may suck for the kids, it is better the parents divorce and try to be friends than stay together because of the kids hating each other. Kids are very smart, they know when mama don’t love daddy and vice versa. My kids are 6 and almost five, hubby and I were fussing and my daughter asked me did I still loved daddy. Crushed me, but an important lesson about what kids pick up on.

Redeemed777 says:

@Daisy

You coulda said ” no comment ”

No problem tho. I already know what it is.

Redeemed777 says:

Church goer

Word ignorer

TheRealAshland says:

oh are you going to make a post about slim dunkin?

Who? :shrug:

spongebobfan says:

TheRealAshland says:
    oh are you going to make a post about slim dunkin?
    Who?

spongebobfan says:

TheRealAshland says:
    oh are you going to make a post about slim dunkin?
    Who?

RoseBud83 says:

Sandra, i thought you said monogamy wasn’t natural for men? hmmm

I’m sorry. Did I say that it was natural?

Thanks, cocoa49. :)

precious1 says:

Wow! I really don’t understand why people of God feel the need to judge when the BIBLE says, judge not, least you be judged! Redeem…it’s all good that you know the word and “live” by the word. Although, that would mean that as a human you are void of sin. Which is nearly impossible! Daisy…you live your life and answer to YOUR higher power. I applaud anyone who has a relationship with GOD but when you judge you do GOD injustice!

Ms.Fashion says:

Tis the season for divorcing,
    la la la la
    la la la la

Daisy says:

@RedeemedNOT You need to stop ASSuming you dont know anything about my relationship with God what I believe in or dont believe and what I practice or dont. Your whole comment to me was based off of an ASSumption. I am good over here #carryon I didn’t want to say no comment I can say my .02 just like you spread your hatred and pass it off as Gods word the devil is a LIE and so are you!

Slim dunkin is the rapper who was shot and killed at Gucci mane video shoot. Wacky tacky artist

*wocka flocka stupid iPhone

@ TheRealAshland: Never heard of him. Did he have a hit record?

Crickett says:

Sad. I hope these women realize that the settlements may not keep them living the lifestyle that they are accustomed to, they better find lucrative jobs to supplement their families. Take it from me, the houses, taxes and upkeep of the homes are more expensive than they realize, heck landscaping can run $100k, $1mil a year in taxes. Better ask Steve Harvey’s wife.

KayCeiSoul says:

I think the fact that Kobe had money was an added plus for this lady, but not the sole reason why she fell head over heels for him back in the day.

It’s not her fault that she pulled this dude – she had it, and he was attracted. Let it be me and an attractive guy tries to holler. If I like him? I’m game. If he has money? That’s awesome too. If he’s broke and can’t take care of himself? Well God bless and keep his attractive self. Can’t do it.

Kobe did this to himself. If he had been man enough to at least show some respect, then he probably wouldn’t be getting half his shyt whomped with a steak knife. Arrogant azz.

She deserves it. We don’t know what types of shenannigans this chic had to deal with.

Drag_Anne_fly says:

@Redeemed777
    1. We are not sinners because we sin, we sin because we’re sinners.
    2. We sin by thought, by word of mouth and by actions.

It’s amazing how humans have so many different interpretations of the bible, it all sounds like personal mambo jumbo masquerading as “what the Lord means or wants” to me.

mizzdallas says:

Kobe and Vanessa is NOT shocking, but there is so many questions;

why do this when the season is about to start? I can only imagine the Lakers fans reasction, they :mad: as hail..

And I really loved Piliar and Deion Sanders being together, I hope that they can work it out. Some couples get divorce, date and then remarried, Im hoping this is the case for them. Piliar has been scene all over dallas, I guess she really wants to be a socialite

mizzdallas says:

Crickett says:

The Makeup Maven aka Cotton Candy says:

I’oneem’care! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

They say the husband’s snitching on each other to the wives and the wives are snitching to the other wives. GOTS to be more careful.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE WOMAN-BASHING IS SO OUT OF CONTROL

FEEL SORRY FOR WOMEN WHO CHASE BALLERS, AS IF THESE MEN ARE WILD CATTLE THAT THESE WOMEN ARE CHASING WITH A LASSO TO TRAP

THE NICCAS SAID I DO, THE WOMEN HAVE THEIR CHILDREN AND RAISE THEM, WHILE THEIR HUSBANDS ARE RARELY AROUND DUE TO THEIR HUSBAND’S SCHEDULE

HELL THEY’VE EARNED ERRRRY PENNY THEY WILL GET, THE MIXED MESSAGES AROUND HERE ARE MIND BOGGLING

DON’T BE A HOE, MARRY THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILDREN,

THEY GOT MARRIED, STOOD BY THEIR MAN, AND NOW AFTER A DECADE OR MORE OF MARRIAGE-THEY DON’T DESERVE ANY SYMPATHY

MARRIAGES DON’T LAST FOREVER, SOMETIMES ISH DON’T WORK OUT, IT’S A GROWING EPEDIMIC THAT AFFECTS ALL RACES & SOCIO-ECONOMIC CLASSES

IT IS WHAT IT IS, ALLEN IVERSON WIFE HAS BEEN WITH HIM FOREVER AND HE’S CUT HER OFF WITH NO MONEY

ARE THE MEN EVER AT FAULT AROUND HERE???

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WELL LOOKS LIKE THE LAKERS ARE DOING A CLEANING OUT OF BYTCHES… LAMAR HAS BEEN TRADED NOW ITS TIME FOR VANESSA TO HIT THE DOOR… :coffee: NOW KOBE CAN CONSENTRATE ON THE GAME NOT ON THE BISH BURNING A HOLE THRU THE BACK OF HIS HEAD… #LAKERNATIONFUKWHATUHEEAAARD!! :champ: :cool:

I Go There says:

ARE THE MEN EVER AT FAULT AROUND HERE???
    ________________________________________

And on that note Im not about to even get into it…

Yall have at it. :lol:

Anna says:

I Run New York says:

~~~~~~~~
    It’s called “growing up”. If you have to babysit your man by going to his games dressed up w/the kids, it gets old. She never looked happy.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FUK THAT A MAN WILL ONLY DO WHAT U ALLOW HIS AZZ TO DO.. SHE ALLOW THE SHYT FOR 10 YEARS ITS NOT LIKE SHE DINT KNOW **2003 CASE** :coffee: IT TAKES TWO HER FOR ALLOWING IT AND HIM FOR FUKN UP SO MUCH!! OBVIOUSLY IT WAS OK TO CHEAT SINCE SHE CAUGHT HIM SEVERAL TIMES… :shrug: #LAKERSCOMEBACK!!

Jay Bee says:

TeamKobe Vaneesa is a groupie and was plotting from day one… Always listen to your parents at the end of the day…

So i guess the jumpoff is gonna have a payday too.. Only in America!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

PAY EM ON MOVE THE FUG ON-MOFOS ACTING LIKE THESE WOMEN’S LIVES ARE OVER CAUSE THE D$CK IS GONE

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE NEW D#CK, RAISE THE KIDS AND GET ALONG

AND LEAVE THE REST OF THAT ISH ALONE

THE FINGER POINTING IS FOR THE BIRDS, NOTE TO WORLD

MARRIAGES DONT ALWAYS LAST FOREVER-MOVE THE FUG ON!!!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SHYT AT THE END OF THE DAY VANESSA FINNA GET PAID SHE WHAT 28 OR 29 STILL YOUNG TO RE-START UR LIFE AND MOVE ON WITH UR KIDS :yes: KOBE KNOW HE FUKD UP PLEANTY OF TIMES AND VANESSA STUCK BY HIS AZZ…AND NO PRENUP!! :blink: SPOUSAL SUPPORT CHILD SUPPORT AZZ SUPPORT… VANESSA FINA CHAAACHIIIING!! STILL THINK ITS BOTH THEY FAULT SHE ALLOWD IT FOR SOO LONG AND HE JUST DINT GIVE TWO FUKS :shrug:

CookieMonsterZ says:

I know for a fact that Kobe used to meet high school girls in OC after he first got drafted. He pursued Vanessa, she didn’t chase after him. Although, after they got together before she finished HS she cut all of her family off, and the bigger Kobe got, she started cutting off her friends too. I guess it makes sense as to why she stayed in the marriage so long, given the fact that Kobe probably has less than 5 years left of his career.

West Coast Chick says:

lovezoe says:

___________________________

right! what ever happened to for better or worse?? I feel bad for Kobe becuase she probably never loved him anyway and only had those kids to secure a finincial future for herself in the long run

West Coast Chick says:

Anna says:

I Run New York says:

~~~~~~~~

________________________________

Im sure his behavior comes with the territory. Im sure he’s not the only rich professional that has more than one woman. You would have thought she’d know better. :shrugs: If she wanted normal, why didnt she just marry the janitor?? :shrugs:

free says:

i like kobe/van’s relationship. she seems to respect that he forsook everyone, even his own parents, to wife her up with no prenup. she has her own boo-thang supposedly and probably didn’t even take him for half.

with the financials wrapped up so soon and a request for joint custody, it seems like they will have a quiet and respectful divorce. neither one of them probably thought it was gonna last forever. kobe needs to be single.

free says:

mizzdallas says: I dont think the samething that happen with steve ex-wife will happend with Vanessa & Piliar. Both of there soon to be ex husbands kept them in that lifestyle its easy breezy for vanessa since she didnt sign a prenup, now however I think piliar did sign a prenup but she still is entitled to some big cash, and plus she has been working alot lately.

*************************

i know d*mn well pilar signed a prenup the way deion talked to her on their show, “all you came in here with was a suitcase”, lol.

aaron says:

Vanessa is not getting half on Kobe’s assets. She may receive half of the documented U.S. assets. However, Kobe is said to have $250 million in various investments world-wide that have yet to be documented as part of the divorce settlement. Vanessa waited the 10 years she needed in order to solidify half of his networth. I am surprised she did nothave forensics performed to learn his REAL networth.