Michael Jordan’s Daughter: No Comment On Dad’s Fiancée

As you know, NBA legend Michael Jordan, 48, got engaged to his young chew toy girlfriend on Christmas day. While discussing the matter with industry veteran Malcolm Lee, I wondered what Jordan’s only daughter had to say about the engagement. Malcolm informed me that Jasmine Jordan has a Twitter page. “Why don’t you ask her yourself?” he said. So I did. But, alas, she didn’t respond.

Can you blame her? Jasmine, who is 6′-0″ and loves sports, is very close to her mom, Juanita, whom Jordan divorced so he could devote more time to his passion for chasing white women. Besides, after the way Deion Sanders’ daughter, Deiondra, lit up Twitter yesterday, I’m sure Jasmine would prefer to keep her opinions about her soon-to-be stepmom to herself — at least until the divorce.

Photos: WTF and Twitter.com

142 Responses to “Michael Jordan’s Daughter: No Comment On Dad’s Fiancée”

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Pretty girl. But to sum all this up she didnt say “No Comment, she just aint talking to you Sandra. Just because you rt somebody on twitter and they dont response does not spell Sandra Rose Exclusive it just means she aint checking for you Sandra. :rolleyes:

Goodnight Errbody still on :bye: Sandra please I :pray: you get a grip on reality. I’m pulling for you buddy

screwball69 says:

:rofl: Sandra, you being super dadgum messy this afternoon! You ain’t right. :lol:

EB says:

Is Micheal a changed faithful man now?

Jay Bee says:

When will these black men learn that these yt chicks are only out for the money black women too but cmon nah picture this xhick growin old with mj… mj why not get someone you know would care for you for better or worse (sick,handicapped,paralyzed,broke etc)

eww. MJ’s chic looks very basic

& i’m glad lil Ms. MJ kept her mouf closed unlike Neon sander’s daughter :rollseyes:

EB says:

Is Micheal a changed faithful man now?

Yeah, right. :no:

screwball69 says:

@Fayla

:nono: Parents can fight their own battles true enough but I ain’t about to sit around and let someone tarnish the image of my mom or dad either, especially when what they’re saying isn’t true and culprit is trying to play the victim.

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Why the hell did I glance back up at those pics and say ugggggh why the fukk is Micheal Jackson all over Jordan like that. Its actually Juanita. :ashamed: Jesus take the wheel I need a nap.

That “yeah right”

is catchy one today :rofl:

@Fayla – My duties are changing as well…my access to more information. So I’ll be lurking from my phone and ipad. Plus my hours are going to change, cause it looks like I’ll start dialysis soon :sad:

have a good one :hug:

rozb says:

WHy does MJ decide to NOT dress like an adult? Now that he’s engaged to a yung’n, does this mean he will stop pulling his pants up to his shoulders and tucking in his dress shirts?

vero says:

Hi and Bye Sandra Rose !!!! Enjoying my time with the little one, not too much time for the internet :waves:

vero says:

:hug: Cali
    :bye: Fayfay
    :kiss: Screw

Roc says:

I never thought Michael Jordan was “all that” but DAYUM he done fell off. I give it 5 years and we gonna be seeing his azz with silk short sets and knee socks on.

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Jay Bee says:

How do you know she doesnt care for him for better or worse… :shrug: cus she is not african american?
    :stop:

@ Cha CHa

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Jay Bee says:

How do you know she doesnt care for him for better or worse… cus she is not african american?

***************************************

I was just about to ask the samething

CHA CHA World Peace says:

Dang VERO NEEKA what I do to you… You just dont speaketh to me no mo! I meant to tell you that I thought you were so natuarlly pretty the other day :cry: Why has our love fell off

vero says:

Hey Chacha long time :hug:

So this was basically a post about nothing and just tell us you TWEETED her…..

CHA CHA World Peace says:

:no: Not this shyt again about dressing ones age :no:

CHA CHA World Peace says:

THERAPIECE :hug: You right on the MONEY BOYYYYY :kiss:

rozb says:

@Roc: Wearing sandals.

gypsyeyes says:

Hello peoples, happy holidays!

LittleBigMouth says:

Hmph, he must not know what to do with his money these days. Did he not learn from the last time with this marriage business? He might as well just give the white girl half of what he’s worth right now and get it over with.

CHA CHA World Peace says:

:wave: HAPPY HOLIDAYS GYPS :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t stand Michael Jordan black people spend all this money on his chit but if they pay attn muf&ucker done forgot where he came from :rolleyes: he won’t get none of my dough that’s all I KNOW :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Cha :hug: and bye :bye:

CHA CHA World Peace says:

HE GA GA GIRL :bye: HAPPY NEW YEARS

gypsyeyes says:

My lil ones are on vacay and my brother watched them yesterday and today. Why did I get a phone call telling me to come get the because he cant handle them. I get here and the mofo aint here.

West Coast Chick says:

happy New Year Folks!!! :waves:

vero says:

:hug: WCC !! long time too !!
    Chacha don’t say that !!! I haven’t been on too much lately but thank you :D

amatrex says:

Jay Bee says:

————————————————————
    Any woman can be a golddigger regardless of her race or ethnicity–and yes black women are obviously included (just as you mentioned). Ever hear of Basketball wives?

Ms. Prieto may actually be a very kind, warm-hearted person, but some people will never consider that a possibility because she’s non-black and with a black man. And they’re just rooting for MJ’s marriage to her to fail. It’s 2011, and the shade that’s still thrown at interracial relationships (black male, non-white female) is so predictable and tired. :rolleyes:

Jay Bee says:

Cause i know ahe dont.. history dont lie.. they dont love my kind.. its only for the money and if he was not mj … mj wouldn have a chance its just the real deal… I couldn date or marry out my kind and they not know my struggle.. her parents probably has mj money just by being an average joe and mj had to shoot hoops to get to the white mans average joe… history dont lie.. i hope this black men pick black queens only abd stop with these no experience on nurtirin type women.. yup i said chexk me

jealousCNenvy says:

hahaaaaa yall cant tell me that last pic of MJ dont make yall shake your head, lol. Now that paints a clear picture.

YSoSerious says:

What the hell are you wearing Mike? You used to be so fine now you just blowing my mind. But not in a good way. :no:

Jasmine is pretty though. :yes:

BigCityGirl says:

Unfortunately Deiondra is the POSTER CHILD for what celebrity children or should NOT do! I’m sure the Deiondra tweet was the TALK of the dinner table yesterday! I believe in protecting family, but she went waaaay to far. MJ waited until all of his kids with Juanita were grown and in college before he got married again…Trust me this time he will have an iron clad prenup…because Juanita took all the extra FAT the first time…LOL

howmanylicks_07 says:

According to the news this chick is cuban not white.

As someone married to a pink toe, I could care less if he know about my struggles cause I wasnt a slave so I dont know shyt about it, I wasnt born in an era before civil rights, and I for most of my life was raised in a middle class family. If you werent born in those time than you dont have no right talking about it like to you did. Now if you are talking history of blacks in general cool

LittleBigMouth says:

For the record, I don’t care what color/ethnicity she is, I think most of us are used to this picture at this point and know it’s his perogative who he chooses to hump and be with, I just don’t get why he’s getting married again when he should already know the game plan. Why don’t he just be with her and call it the day? What’s the allure of marriage?

BruhMan5th Flr says:

:pray: Please have a Prenup, please have a prenup

lovezoe says:

I dont get why he is marrying again either. I am sure there will be a good prenup, but men like MJ don’t want life-long monogamy. Does this woman wants kids, does MJ really want to have more kids. In a case like his, it would be best to shack up. A fool and his money

Hershey says:

Sometimes the best response is no response., so I believe Jasnine responded loud and clear to you Sandra, she’s keeping her :lipssealed: because she’s taking the higher route…

BruhMan5th Flr says:

A fool and his money
    ____________________________
    Will soon Part…..

Jordan has stron genes!
    Mornin Fam

The Makeup Maven says:

“My oh My, I’m just a fool in love” (in Tina Turner’s Momma’s Voice in What’s Love Gotta Do With It)

This is what Michael Jordan is obviously saying………

Good morning Brown, Zoe Zoe, Bruh, Hersh, LittleBigMouth :hug:

My purse was shipped last night! :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Morning Tatted!! :hugs:

:whistle:
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Ten Ten Ten twenty on ya tittays bish

*this is my jaaaaaaam*
    SOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRY (Anita Hill’s voice)

The Makeup Maven says:

That’s wuts up @ Brown. Do you like it in person just as much as you liked it on the website?

LaTechGrad02 says:

Good Morning All!! Early Happy New Year!

The Makeup Maven says:

Morning Tech :hug: Early Happy New Year to you as well!

NaijaGal says:

Morning Folks :hi:

I assume even cheating men don’t want to be alone and wasn’t this chick with him while he was married to Juanita?

lovezoe says:

They got divorced in 06 and him and this new chick been dating 3 years. So it probably was another chick he was involved with. I get every man wants companionship , but not at the cost of more coins.

LittleBigMouth says:

Good morning Brown, Zoe Zoe, Bruh, Hersh, LittleBigMouth
    ^^^

Good morning :wink: :coffee: + gin

caligirl says:

Micheal has money and lots of it. That settlement that Junita got…probably didn’t effect him much.

1. Men with that kind of money get re-married all the time. (Hell my uncle been married 3 times, he a barber)
    2. She’s willing to sign a pre-nup (because most are NOT IRON CLAD)
    3. “Top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser”

Look at Paul McCarney his ex one legged wife…she got paid like 50 million….

Good Morning Errybody :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss:

Tatted
    I said it shipped last night so I haven’t got it yet

On another note
    I got Fayla’s Whipfinity last night it is the truth!

@ Naija

:whistle:
    All summer long
    We’ve been together
    And I never felt so good
    Cuz when I’m with you
    It’s such a good time (yes it is)
    And when you get next to me
    You make my heart beat fast
    You throw me back when you smile
    And when we’re alone
    I know we’re in love
    Cuz I can’t get enough, cuz

I like the way
    You kiss me when we’re playing the kissing game
    I like the way
    You keep me looking forward to another day

We’ve got it good
    We have it all it seems
    We’re living dreams, yeah
    This is our time
    This was just meant to be
    Just you and me

@ Brown – My bad, nicca! :lol:

Good morning, Cali :hug:

@ Brown – what is a “whippfinity?” :thinking:

Good Morning My Expert of all Things :love: :hug:

BigCityGirl says:

Good Morning Everyone…

Big shout out to Make-up Maven, Lovezoe and NaijaGal…you three tell the truth, the WHOLE truth and nothing but the TRUTH….LOL

@Caligirl—I’m not a lawyer but whats the sense of even having an pre-nup if its not going to be respected. If thats the case ANYONE can sign a pre-nup and when they to go..what they say hold up that piece of paper don’t mean a thing? Pre-nups with wiggle room are a waste of time…..

Tatted you can use it on your hair and skin and I used on my skin and baby it works!

*disclaimer
    I am a non paid spokesperson for Fayla’s Whifinity products

Suga Walls morning :coffee:

cocosexylady says:

Look at Paul McCarney his ex one legged wife…she got paid like 50 million….
    _____________________________________________________________

dead

NaijaGal says:

Tatted
    :whistle:
    So tired of broken hearts and losing at this game
    Before I start this dance
    I take a chance in telling you
    I want more than just romance
    You are my destiny, I can’t let go baby can’t you see
    Cupid please take your aim at me

Cherish the thought
    Of always having you here by my side (oh baby I)
    Cherish the joy
    You keep bringing it into my life (I’m always singing it)
    Cherish your strength
    You got the power to make me feel good (and baby I)
    Perish the thought
    Of ever leaving, I never would

cocosexylady says:

:dead:

lovezoe says:

Morning Big, Little, and Cali :waves:

Good morning, BigCity :hug:

NaijaGal says:

@Bigcity :waves: hey diva

Speaking on prenups they can work if you follow certain protocol, i.e. the other party should have their own independent attorney to represent them…that cuts out the claim of unconscionability and other ish

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Brown – so its like a parfait for the skin/hair?? I may need to try that!

Fay Fay, oh Fay Fay :waiting:

Big City Girl – Morning :waves:

Not a lawyer, but I sleep with one. He said, the pre-nup is a contract, that protects the individual partially. It takes out some of the risk of losing all propery, but are not the final word. :shrug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

morning.. :coffee:

Tatted my back was my problem area and I know I’ve tried at least 10 different types of lotions. If it worked for the dryness it broke me out and I no problems with the whipfinity last night

BigCityGirl says:

And Michael ISN’T a BILLIONAIRE…he is a MILLIONAIRE! he has three children that I’m sure he would like to leave a legacy…so he better watch it. I have read about MILLIONAIRES going broke….frankly on a personal level I wouldn’t know because I’m a everyday working girl…who splurges on a designer bag every now and then….LOL

BigCityGirl says:

Thanks CaliGirl…didn’t know that…so now when I hear folks sounding all confident about a pre-nup I will know better!

Thats why I love this site….always learning something!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Morning Tatted!!!!

Morning Love Zoe – Hope Lil Big Boy had a great birthday

:waves: at Niaja

iheart405 says:

Mornin Brown,Cali,Tatted,Zoe,Naija,And err body else :waves:

:whistle:

To just act like we never were
    To come around and not show hurt
    How dare we greet by shaking hands
    Just months ago I was your man

Verbally we agreed
    It was over and we were through
    I’m trying to compose myself
    But I just can’t get over you girl

We can’t be friends
    We can’t be friends
    We can’t be friends
    ‘Cause I’m still in love with you

Good morning Lakes :kiss:

@ Brown – ummm, I just sent Fay Fay an email….bish wanna be all smooth and creamy, too! :yes:

Iheart :hug: :hug: :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@BETTY BOOP :kiss: :hug: IS IT FRIDAY??… :yes:

iheart405 says:

Hey Lakes :hugs: You should be in a good mood cause your lakers finally won :coffee:

SN: THUNDER UP!!

Yardgirl says:

Go morning erryone!! Luscious & Tatted :hug:

You aint lying Lucscious, Miss Fayla’s whip is the real deal!! I am soooo proud of her, my heart is full with pride & joy :bow:

I’m off to my dr’s appt but I shall return!
    And when I do I’ll be doin a wrap up of some of SR’s most notable posters for 2011! :biggrin:

iheart405 says:

Can’t wait for that Brown :hugs:

caligirl says:

@Big City Girl – Yeah, both parties have a attorney to represent them, to make sure it’s fair. They put clauses in them like the length of marriage, infidelity, children, if she puts her career on hold, future spousal support if they divorce….they can get crazy!

NaijaGal says:

iheart :waves:

Morning I Heart :smile:

NaijaGal says:

@Cali double :hug: :hug: to you boo…I saw your note about dialysis and we are claiming and speaking victory

Morning Cocoa Sexy Lady :waves:

Heeeey Yardgirl :hug: :hug:

@ Brown – OOOOH CHIT, I HOPE I’M NOT ON THAT LIST! :lol:

C.D. aka Ion even care no more says:

Goodmorning Errrrbody :waves:

I see Sandra has her latest prey on twitter :rolleyes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IHEART :coffee: MORNING LADY! :champ: ALL WE DO IS WIN WIN!! **WELL LAST NIGHT ANYWAYZ** :rolleyes:

Mannie says:

Mawning peoples!!!!

I Go There says:

whats up yall…

I see ole MJ cant catch a break.

C.D. aka Ion even care no more says:

@Caligirl

Just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your health sweetie pie :hugs:

:whistle:
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Rack city bish Rack Rack city bish
    Ten Ten Ten twenty on ya tittays bish

:wail: I can’t get it out of my head :wail:

FeFe says:

Morning everyone… :yawn: *still asleep*

And yes, I have to add that Fayla’s ‘Whipfinity’ is the Truth.com… :yes:

Mannie says:

Sup Tatted IGO Lakes Cali and errybody else i missed…

:waves:

The Makeup Maven says:

Good morning, Mannie & E-bro :hug: :hug: (one for each of you’se)

@ Fe – :hug: & :kiss:

Ordering me some as soon as Fay return’s my text! :coffee:

caligirl says:

@Naija – Thanks Sweetie pie…I’ve been dealing with trying not to get to that stage all year. Big :hug:

God has done some amazing things for me! I finally told my boss, and they were really supportive and letting me change my hours.

And :hug: to my e-bestie you know who you are.

So be thinking about me on the Jan 4…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

FAYLA AINT ADD ME TO SHYT.. #SALTY :coffee:

FeFe says:

:hugs: @Tatted

Hey bew! You won’t be disappointed…I use it on my hair and all you need is a LITTLE BIT after you wash it and your chit will STAY moisturized, thick, and full…

lovezoe says:

Cali he did! Morning heart!!

:hug: back at’cha!

And you already know I got that prayer on lock! :yes:

Crickett says:

Glad his daughter is taking the high road. I wonder how many of these chicks have figured out their rich men are bi-sexual and decide to stay for the money.

I Go There says:

Mannie whats up

Hey Hips dont lie.

FeFe says:

:hugs: to caligirl…you will be FINE sistah! God has this!

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fe – Okay…I think I’mma use it on my skin too! BBW’s wanna stay all smoove (not smooth) and chit too! :lol: :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MANNIE :hug:
    @IGO :yes: <<HEAD NOD!!

iheart405 says:

Hey Igo and Mannie :waves:

:dead: @ my new nickname “someone” has given me! :lol:

:waves: goooood mernin SR & fam!
    TaBew i’s off today :grill: :kiss:
    Yardieeeee :hug: i :heart: u!
    Naija!! :yahoo:

caligirl says:

@tatted – click on her name…

I Go There says:

Laker & Iheart

Whats up

MsOnederful says:

Beyonce Gives Birth To Baby Girl Named Tiana-May

caligirl says:

@mannie – Hey Now! How ya doern this wondferful last friday of 2011.

FE!!! :kiss: feelin better?
    whats the wrong w/sweetie Cali??

Mannie says:

iheart405 says:

Hey Igo and Mannie

__________________________________

:waves:

iheart405 says:

Hey Fayla :waves: Did you mail the sample yet?? I haven’t checked my mail in a couple days lol

iheart405 says:

MsOne, :shocked:

C.D. aka Ion even care no more says:

Can anyone see my comments, my chit keep saying my comment is waiting on moderation :shrugs:

FeFe says:

@Fayla

I’m a little bit better, I had bad sinus pressure and last night it seemed like I was about to get an ear infection, but they’ll probably let us off early today so I decided to come in and take care of some stuff at the office. How’s your hubby?

:waves: at MsOnederful

Sandra Rose is either passing :mad: wondering how she missed this are outside the hospital trying to get pics.

Either way we can get rid of the word baby bum. Jeez

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I wanna tease you. I wanna please you.
    I wanna show you baby, that I need you.
    I want your body ’til the very last drop.
    I want you to holler when you want me to stop.

And who can love you like me? (Nobody,)
    Who can sex you like me? (nobody,)
    Who can treat you like me, my baby?(nobody,)
    Nobody, baby. (nobody.)
    And who can do it like me? (Nobody,)
    Who can give you what you need? (nobody,)
    Who can do you all night long? (nobody,)
    Nobody, baby. (nobody.)

I want the night for me and you.
    So come here, baby, and let me do it to you.
    Don’t be afraid ’cause I won’t bite.
    I promise to give it to you just the way you like.

And who can love you like me? (Nobody,)
    Who can sex you like me? (nobody,)
    And who can lay your body down? (Nobody,)
    Nobody, baby. (nobody.)
    And who can treat you like me? (Nobody,)
    Who can give you what you need? (nobody,)
    Who can do you all night long? (nobody)
    Nobody, baby. (nobody.) and the band keeps playin’ on.

Bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    Nobody, baby.
    Bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    bow wow wohn-in-on wohn.
    Nobody, baby.

I want you right now for my lover.
    Place no one above ya.
    If you need a love, (If you need my love,)
    I’ll be right there, I’ll be right there, baby,
    if it hurts me to love ya, baby.
    I’ll come runnin’, oh baby. Yes I will.)
    Oh, yes, I will.
    Oh, yes, I will, baby.
    Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, but me.
    Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody, but me.
    :whistle: :hunch: :kiss:

lawd i hate fone posting :cuss:
    Lakes what i do bew?
    i’m abt 2 c if my :pc: got any ack rite juice this mernin brb

Mannie says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ my new nickname “someone” has given me!

____________________________

it suits you…

@ Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) :kiss:

I just ordered. I sent you a text too, but it’s cool. When can I expect to receive?! I’m excited :yahoo:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@FAY WHATS THIS EMAIL I AINT GOT? :cry: FAY NO LOVE LAKEZ LOONG LOONG TIME NO MO!? :wail:

Mannie says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ my new nickname “someone” has given me!

____________________________

it suits you…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh does it?? :lol: Why is that?

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – I can see your comments AND YOUR NEW NAME! Anytime you change your name, your comments will be waiting moderation until Auntie approves the name! :coffee:

:hug: BTW

C.D. aka Ion even care no more says:

Hey Tatted Boo

Yall know its a :newpost: up

goes back into new post :kona:

MsOnederful says:

@caligirl @iheart :waves: morrnting… You know Auntie is ON IT! Just waiting for the first pictures probably as the proof lol.

I Go There says:

Mannie says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ my new nickname “someone” has given me!

____________________________

it suits you…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh does it?? Why is that?
    ___________________________________

Because Im sure you be right in the mirror moving your hips…. belly dancing style. :coffee:

Cute girl! Dirty Looking Old Man