As most of you know (unless you've been living under a rock) Beyonce's surrogate mother gave birth to the singer's first baby at an upper East side hospital in NY over the weekend.

The baby, named Blue Ivy (after Jay Z's album Blueprint and Beyonce's album, '4'), was born by c-section on Saturday afternoon at Lenox Hill hospital. A hospital source dismissed rumors that Beyonce and Jay rented an entire hospital floor for $1.3 million.

"We don't have entire floors sitting empty at Lenox Hill," scoffed the source. Our source told us Beyonce and Jay Z were charged the same amount for services as any other patient. If anything, they spent that amount just on security," she said.

Our source confirmed that the narcissistic couple actually shared the maternity ward with other expectant mothers.

According to the NY Daily News, Beyonce and her entourage occupied a vast area of the maternity wing, which caused problems for visitors attempting to see their newborns in the Neonatal ICU unit on the same floor.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn (pictured at right) said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,” said Coulon, a contractor from Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“They should have been more strategic about it,” he said. “These are children with problems in intensive care and you're just going to take over the hospital like you own it? All I want is an apology. Source

Photo by Norman Y. Lono for NY Daily News

• lovezoe

Now THIS I don't believe. Looks like someone trying to make a quick buck.

• NaijaGal

:hahaha: :rofl: :hahaha: :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

poor daddy couldnt see his babies because blue ivy is the most important baby of all time!!!!!!!!!!!

• MrsMommy

Is THAT the pillow, er, paid-for spawn baby? Or did you photoshop this?

It does have a huge nose already, if that is the real baby

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:waves: <---the baby's birth certificate

GM SR & Fam :cheer:

• LuvMySailor

I can see it happening. They could have thought him a crazed fan pretending to see a baby in the unit. Howvever the nurses and hospitla staff should have done more to help other parents. If true, this man does deserve an apology

• EB

Blue Cheese is already being a diva

• ChocD aka C.D.

:wail: :wail:
    Sandra I see you gone make me do some damn work today if all yo posts are going to be on this stalkerish type chit this morning. I know something else happened over the weekend that we can talk about :rolleyes:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

:think: Why is that healthy capable mothers op to have c-sections? Is that the latest craze within Hollywierd? Mothers don't want to go through the pain of actual labor? Or is it they can immediately have a tummy tuck after? :shrug:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

Now THIS I don’t believe. Looks like someone trying to make a quick buck.

~~~~~
    If she is showing the baby how are they going to sell pics?

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

GOOOD MORNING ERRRBODY!!!!

:kiss: and :hug:

Good morning Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) :kiss:
    Good morning Wut Wut :hug:
    Good morning Anna, CD, Eb & East :hug:

<---- LOVES BABIES!

• Creamy

:hahaha: :rofl: give it a rest Forreal who photoshopped this picture :waiting: u know Hell well how much money is in that million dollar picture for bey and jay baby :hahaha:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Good morning everyone!

Is that a real pic of beez and her baby??? wait.. Sandy you photo shop this pic.. I begged of you NOT to destroy our brain cells with this child and her surrogate baby..

Oh s/o to my godmother that is 43yrs old who just had a set of twins… :)

• EB

:hi: makeup maven

• ChocD aka C.D.

:waves: Hey Wut

Did anyon else see the 12 million dollar house Elin knocked down she is rebuilding the same exact house. :wtf:

• free

some mothers have elective c-sections but many doctors are frowing upon that now. some didn't want to go through labor and some wanted to have their babies on certain days. it was kinda a chi-chi thing but has faced increasing backlash now.

the surrogate must have had tough labor, high blood pressure, or some other factor that made them need to take the baby right away. i hope against hope that they would give someone a c for any other reason. it's a surgery. my hubby said my guts were all sticking out.

• ChocD aka C.D.

:waves: Makeup Maven

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

ChocD aka C.D. says:

what else happened last this weekend? I was out the loop I was tipsy I mean drunk this whole weekend..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ChocD aka C.D. says:

She is not rebuilding the same house. It's a totally different house. Did you see the plans? The original house was one structure. The new house has a separate guest quarters, a grotto, a bigger pool, 2 kitchens, etc.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

I really am TIRED of this Bey news...like for real...

But I will say this, IF this story is true and the stans defend this chit, then folks are CRAZIER than they will ever know...this chit is WRONG and FCKED UP on soooo many levels...

But, I will not get caught up in the fckery of a Bey thread, so I'm gonna lurk all day if the stories keep coming... :yes:

Off to a meeting!

• Anna

GM Maven.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

Did he speak to someone at the hospital about this issue or was his first call to the newspapers?

• The Makeup Maven

<--- DREAMED I WAS PREGGERS THIS WEEKEND. THAT CHIT WAS SCARY BECAUSE IT SEEMED REAL AS HEYUL! :blink:

Heeey Mizzdallas, LaTech & Creamy :hug: :hug: :hug:

ONE FOR EACH OF YOU!

• ChocD aka C.D.

@Sandra

It is pretty much the same house. I am sure she could have found that same floor plan for 12 million or less.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhlmYtLFDU&feature=youtu.be MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS

Tatted I've had many dreams where I was pregnant. I could feel the baby moving and everything

• Creamy

@ Tatted ummm hummm Preggo :dance2: get ready girl :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

Morning Makeup!! :hug:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Brown - that chit was so real, it scared the heyul out of me. It was a good scare, but it was so real..... :yes:

• Creamy

:danban:

@ Creamy - Baby, I wish but I don't think so! :lol:

• Crickett

Ohhh, that's a Photoshop pic Miss Sandra

So tatted you goin back to the dyck????????

:dead: @ Creamy putting up the dance! :lol:

If Ruby (my dearly departed grandmother) was still alive dreaming of fish and chit, maybe I would believe it but since she is not, THEN I DON'T! That woman knew she could say "I dreamed of fish and I was reeling them in" and someone would be preggers soon after that in my fam!

@ Brown - :nono:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

The Makeup Maven says:

Heeey Mizzdallas, LaTech & Creamy

ONE FOR EACH OF YOU!

:hug: back!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

:hug: Morning Mizzdallas

*waits with :popcorn: hopin I get to watch when you get them walls bust wide open* :biggrin:

:dead: @ Brown - I don't do dack...... :nono:

• Posche

Blocked him???

They wouldn't have blocked me!

I would've raised holy hell...!

Then sued Beyonce in nem...as well as the hospital.

• Mamacita

I don't believe this.

You can't have one post saying that the hospital would never turn mothers away and that they would never rent out a floor for the couple, then turn around and say they denied parents access to their children in the NICU.

Which lie is it?

• NaijaGal

Common has gone in on Drake...called him out by name...called him a hoe a** nigguh :dead: after this I might have to put Common back on my "panty drop list"

• lovezoe

More and more people are doing inductions and elective C-sections. That is the main reason I switched practices. I was induced for my first two, but not this time. Many doctors will put an induction on you for their own connivence. 32% of inductions lead to c-sections, luckily I was not in that number.

• Bigbadwolf

:blink: Is that picture real?

• ChocD aka C.D.

NaijaGal says:

Common has gone in on Drake…called him out by name…called him a hoe a** nigguh after this I might have to put Common back on my “panty drop list”
    ***********************
    :rofl: Did he do it on a song or in a interview. I heard over the weekend that Drake did a diss song about Common and Vanessa Bryant <---:blink: about that last one

:dead: @ Naija! :rofl:

• iheart405

Guess ill be lurking today until we get something to talk about other that this stalker ish :rollseyes: :yawn:
    Morning all my babes :waves:

• NaijaGal

@Choc D he did it in a song...used Destiny's Child's "say my name" in it too since Drake called him out subliminally

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bQrYBIp_0 LaTechGrad02

NaijaGal says:

______________________________________________________________________
    Wow!! Drake had better quit talking slick before he comes the real life version of Wheelchair Jimmy.

• Roc

Good grief Charlie Brown

• ChocD aka C.D.

:waves: Iheart

:dead: @ Latech

• EB

Are common and drake fighting over serena williams?

• GeminEyez

Leave Bey and Blue alone lol

• GeminEyez

EB says:

Are common and drake fighting over serena williams?

****************

rumor is thats how it started.. Remember that video Drake released of Serena dancing in his living room?? lol

• The Makeup Maven

Heeey Iheart & GeminEyez :hug: :hug: (one for each of you)

• The Makeup Maven

*faints* *faints* *faints* AT MY RIE OR DIE!

• lovezoe

What's Common song? Drake try SO hard to be hard. He softer than cotton candy. Ole sensitive behind.

• I Go There

Its Too early for this shait

Whats up everybody.

Tatted you switching up.... let me find out.

#Darkside calling

@ E-Bro - Don't listen to Brown! I DON'T DO DACK! :nono:

YOU'RE GONNA BE MY E-BRO TIL THE END OF TIME! :lol:

• lovezoe

Just saw another WW J-Hud commercial. All that yelling, girl sit down.

• Hershey

:offtopic: this other website is reporting that the girl Marlo (RHOA) cut with a razor, has killed herself after being so disfigured by Marlo

:crying:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I guess Beyonce brought her hair people along to fix her up right after watching *enduring* child birth.

• NaijaGal

:dead: @LaTech

• NaijaGal

@lovezoe I :heart: me some Jennifer Hudson but those commercials must stop...Weight Watchers is doing the most

• Roc

How was the weekend Ride or Die?

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

**pulls out dyck**
    Whats this about Maven havin relapses?

HERSHEY
    I saw that, they said it was 6 yrs later.
    BTW your baby is bein donated today

• MrsMommy

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT, SANDIE?:

"Celebrity tweeter Yandy Smith — of the VH1 reality TV show “Love & Hip Hop” — gave conspiracy theorists something to chew on by suggesting Beyoncé faked her weekend delivery.

“Awwww congrats Beautiful Bey & Jay! Even though that baby [has\] been here for a month already,” Smith tweeted. “I be knowin’! Glad u had a healthy baby.”

• The Makeup Maven

:dead: @ Hershey's gravi!

• The Makeup Maven

@ Rie or Die - It was peaceful and relaxing! I slept most of it away!
    :biggrin:

TATTED
    just know when you get my email it was sent with love........... *snickers*

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

@ E-Bro – Don’t listen to Brown! I DON’T DO DACK!

YOU’RE GONNA BE MY E-BRO TIL THE END OF TIME!
    ______________________________________________________

See this is what I get for respecting peoples relationships.... Damn
    Next time ill just ski those hills you call hips.

• Hershey

Ms. Furley gwine and give that Voodoo priestess away :scared: of her lil azz. Marlo is a character and a half and Nene better watch her back, and face with that one.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

MOORNING :waves:
    @SIS :hug:
    @WIFIE :kiss:

@ MAN - OMGEEEEEEEE - Brown was starting rumors! :lol:

*Put it back in*

@ Brown - I'm scared! :lol:

• The Makeup Maven

Heeeey sis :hug: HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ E-Bro – Don’t listen to Brown! I DON’T DO DACK!

YOU’RE GONNA BE MY E-BRO TIL THE END OF TIME!
    ______________________________________________________

See this is what I get for respecting peoples relationships…. Damn
    Next time ill just ski those hills you call hips.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next time?!?! :blink: :lol:

• I Go There

Whats up Brown

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS SO WE GIVING THE D@CK ANOTHER TRY?? :waiting:

Hey Chief Pisspot
    How you be

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ E-Bro – Don’t listen to Brown! I DON’T DO DACK!

YOU’RE GONNA BE MY E-BRO TIL THE END OF TIME!
    ______________________________________________________

See this is what I get for respecting peoples relationships…. Damn
    Next time ill just ski those hills you call hips.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next time?!?!
    ____________________________________

Sorry I was thinking out loud... :lol:
    Anywho... what else is new

• I Go There

MY FURLEY'S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Hey Chief Pisspot
    How you be

Its too damn early in the week for you to be difficult.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@lolita i almost forgot pisspot.. :rofl: moorning lady how was ur weeknd? :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

*hunts for these Diss tracks from Common and Drake*

Heard one was called "Stay Scheming" by Drake then Common returned the Diss on the Same beat...but all this was set up by Common when he threw the first Diss in his Song called "Sweet"

:pc:

• Genia

two things I want to say on this post:

1. the #4 is representive of Jay's bday, Her mother's bday, her bday, and her wedding date.

the 2nd thing I want to point out, @ Choco D... I almost choked on my bagel this moring as I casuauly noticed that your gravi is REV Run's son and NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slumping to the floor and holding my coffee simultaneously is a feat all it's own! :dead:

Good morning FAM!!!

• I Go There

Laker

Dont help her

Chief I can be as difficult as I wanna be and aint shyt you can do about it!

laker I was in bed all weekend in pain and in a drug induced state so mine wasn't that good but it could have been worse

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@IGO :oops: I SAWWY :hug:
    @ACE :kiss:

• The Makeup Maven

@ Sis - NOOOOOOO I'M NOT GOING BACK! I've been a proud Lez-bun for YEARS NOW! BROOOOOOWN (me yelling her name) SEE WHAT'CHU DONE STARTED?!

• I Go There

MY FURLEY'S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Chief I can be as difficult as I wanna be and aint shyt you can do about it!
    ________________________________________________________

Okay keep it up... boy I tell ya some people just like to get choked.

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ E-Bro – Don’t listen to Brown! I DON’T DO DACK!

YOU’RE GONNA BE MY E-BRO TIL THE END OF TIME!
    ______________________________________________________

See this is what I get for respecting peoples relationships…. Damn
    Next time ill just ski those hills you call hips.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Next time?!?!
    ____________________________________

Sorry I was thinking out loud… :lol:
    Anywho… what else is new
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YOU MAKE ME :sick: YOU KNOW THAT?! :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS WELL DANG GOT MY HOPES UP SO WE CAN GO D!CK HUNTING!! :rofl: :whistle:

TATTED
    If I have given one person some small gimmer of home then my job is done!
    #goodsamaritan

@ Brown - NO GLIMMER OF HOPE FOR NO DACK! :lol:

On another note, I'MMA NEED YOU TO FORGET YOU EVEN KNOW MY EMAIL ADDY W/THAT EMAIL YOU SENT ME! :rofl:

*hope

@ Sis - You can hunt dack, I'll hunt..................NEVERMIND! :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

LOLITA :hug: THATS NOT A GOOD WEEKND

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

@Laker

:hug:

• Ty

ChocD aka C.D. says:

NaijaGal says:

***********************
    Did he do it on a song or in a interview. I heard over the weekend that Drake did a diss song about Common and Vanessa Bryant <—:blink: about that last one
    ________________________
    Tell me Drake didnt come for Common :crying:

#stay in your place

:wave: @ all

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SIS IM DOWN... LETS END THIS DAM DROUGHT!! :yahoo:

Laker you're down to hunt the same thing tatted is huntin for?????? :popcorn:

• I Go There

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Sis – You can hunt dack, I’ll hunt………………NEVERMIND!
    ______________________________________________________

Go ahead and say... Watch
    You know thats what you were gonna say.

pulls up a _______/ <<<< really a chaise

@ Sis - I'mma be a good girl. :yes:

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Sis – You can hunt dack, I’ll hunt………………NEVERMIND!
    ______________________________________________________

Go ahead and say… Watch
    You know thats what you were gonna say.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wouldn't you just love that?! :lol:
    I'mma good girl and I'mma put my good girl hat back on! :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA :nono: I DONT DO PUZZ.. I LIKE THE :boobs: SHYT I MIGHT WATCH BUT CANT TOUCH THE CAT! :shrug: IM GOING D!CK HUNTING!!

• NaijaGal

@Ty, Drake tried but didn't give names but Common came back and put it all out there...I'm loving me some Common after this :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Ty says:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

NaijaGal says:

***********************
    ________________________
    Tell me Drake didnt come for Common :crying:

#stay in your place

:wave: @ all
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common came for Drake first.... see #87

Drake responded on two tracks..."Read between the lines" and "Stay Scheming"

Common fired backed with a remix to "Stay Scheming"

• MrsMommy

Sunday, January 8th 2012

The Golden Child Of A Million Halos Is Blinding Us With Her Greatness Today

The sound of a South American surrogate screeching out the words "Poner la epidural en él!!!" (Note: Shit translation provided by Google) followed by the faint sound of velcro ripping off was heard around the air space of Lenox Hill in NYC last night when the rightful heir to the House of Derriere throne was born. Yes, that is the reason why your lacefront floated off of your head last night before quickly falling to the floor like it was bowing. It was paying homage to its new Yaki Savior!

The entire Internet prepared for the golden age after the likes or RiRi, Auntie Basement Baby and Russell Simmons Tweeted the birth of Beyonce and Jay-Z's first child, a daughter. Beyonce and Jay-Z have kept their lips shut about this, because they like to confirm shit the real STUNT QUEEN way. You will really know that the golden child here is when Beyonce opens the Grammys next month by riding in on adorned camel (Jay-Z) and placing her daughter in a manger made of golden weaves as back-up dancers dressed like slutty farm animals do the Single Ladies dance around them.

As for the name, E! News has come up with Blue Ivy and UsWeekly says it's Ivy Blue (cut to LeAnn Rimes in a bikini neighing out the words, "Did somebody say Bluuuuuuuu-ooooh-ooh?". I know both of those names sound like the name of an Eastern European porn star who is trying to make it in the US, but it has REAL meaning! Beyonce and Jay-Z slobber all over the number 4. They were both born on the 4th and they were married on the 4th. IV = 4. (Sidenote: That surrogate is never going to surrogate in this town AGAIN, because bitch was supposed to push out Baby Blue Ivy on the 4th. BABY OVEN FAIL!)

And even though Beyonce and Jay-Z rented out the entire fourth floor of Lenox Hill, forced all employees to hand over their cell phones and taped over the security cameras to keep hos from getting a picture of the new Jesus, Dlisted managed to get an EXCLUSIVE first look at Blue Ivy:

No, no. Princess Blue Ivy will make her picture debut on the cover of a limited-edition version of the Bible. (The cover of People Magazine is for peons.) Check your local pew!

• NaijaGal

@Ace I don't think Common was specifically calling out Drake...I think he just made a general statement and Drake felt hit and Common said if you think it's you then it's you...either way Drake going around on the Scheme song instead of calling out names was lame to me

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBBgw_xRA2I SamYell JacksEm

*waiting for "The Bytch in Yoo" pt2*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

NaijaGal says:

@Ace I don’t think Common was specifically calling out Drake…I think he just made a general statement and Drake felt hit and Common said if you think it’s you then it’s you…either way Drake going around on the Scheme song instead of calling out names was lame to me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common confirmed "Sweet" diss was directed at Drake on MTV....so he not naming names would have to be classified as "lame" too ... :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@ACE **LOOKS AT CELL** :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

*checks cell*

Hrm....let me see what i can do.... :D

• Genia

Man, I just don't care™ says:

_______________________________________________________________
    You do know that this is photoshopped right? :coffee:... Ima need you to know that it's photoshopped.

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

So this is where everyone is at?? I'm so confused!!! :cuss:

:coffee: <--- Canada dry, courtesy of Common

• Yall still crazy

Awww I :love: little babies :2dance:

• NaijaGal

@Ace on the interview I saw he said it was general but if Drake felt it applied then so be it :shrug:

• Yall still crazy

Jmo, that's what I said while searching forever (1.5 minutes)... Nobody cares about Nick returning (or not) to his show, Elin demolishing shatt, that's what Imma plant myself right here :yes:

*kicks up feet on desk* :popcorn: <--cherry danish :coffee:

There surely will be sparks flying! :rofl:

• Yall still crazy

:hug: Genia, has there been any news on your friend? I saw somewhere that there was another young lady not that far from the area that is missing.

I think it was on a o l

• iheart405

I was wondering where the fugg yall hiding :mad:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

who hidding? were errbody at? :wail: i bored!!
    @ace aint no way in hell i can catch up!! :no:

YALL
    in the other post i asked you to clink on my link and like it so my baby can get some shine!

• Trucie

lmfao.

• Yall still crazy

Brown, go see what I said in that post (too lazy to repost it) :rofl:

• AllNYC

Security is crazy tight at the hospital. The staff is being asked to turn in their cellphones to security to avoid leaked photos.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Happy Monday SR :waves:

I must living under a rock because I didn't hear she gave birth this weekend and Im just not on board with any of this chit I don't believe the photo I don't believe she was preggers I mean she really gave a free photo to the media of the FIRST ROYAL HIP HOP R&B LIL TYKE KNOWN TO AMERICA???????????????

• LeLe

Y'all know dag on well that's not a recent pic of Bey and baby but probably an old one of her and her nephew, Jewels (Solange's baby)or however you spell that child's name. Sandra, you need to stop. lol

• MrsMommy

Sandra this "blind item" you posted several weeks ago just about nailed it:

From the very reliable Gawker.com:

“Well, this certainly has been the most incredible pregnancy ever! Bellies growing and shrinking! Breasts swelling and flattening! Prosthetics flopping and popping! Frankly, all this trickery is exhausting, and hasn’t been nearly as convincing as she hoped it would be. Therefore, Floppy will be keeping a low profile for the next month. So, she’s not really pregnant, but there will be a baby soon. And Floppy has been very busy behind the scenes shaking that baby money tree! Some money is going out (payments to medical professionals who will swear that they were there for the birth), but much, much more money will be coming in. She will be making money off of the fake story of the baby’s birth (which will be a C-section for Real Mommy but a ‘vaginal’ delivery for Floppy). And more money off of the baby photos. And the story of how important it is to her that she “breast-feeds” her baby. And the story of how she lost the “baby weight.” And the photos of her “new” body (with no stretch marks!) achieved with grueling workouts and healthy eating. And more stories about how amazingly fast she got back into shape and got back to work. What an incredible woman! Hey, there’s serious money to be made off of this baby, and you can be sure that Floppy will ‘milk’ it for all it’s worth.”

• TiFan4Lyfe

He can forget about a apology...

• ssweetheart85

I so hope this hype, conspiracy theory, whatever dies down within the next few days, weeks something..I used to love coming on this blog, reading all the varied stories and comments, but this Bey/Jay thing has taken over this blog. Smh... :cuss:

• KayCeiSoul

Auntie San....question...why are there so many c-sections these days?

I know you can opt to have one after the first one, but how & why are so many women getting them the first go 'round? :shrug:

• CHA CHA

Joan Rivers (Joan_Rivers): I'm very flattered that Beyonce and Jay-Z decided to name their daughter "Blue" in honor of my legs.

:hahaha: I CANT!

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Mrsmommy is a nutjob...#thatisall

• redrose23

Sad part about this WHOLE situation is...I think Sandra is right.

1. Beyonce is always shaking her behind naked in public...why no Vogue belly shot? She been DIEING to appear on Vogue The swimsuit pic...come on I can stick my belly out.

2. The collapsing pillow---and the small--the medium--the large...seriously you generally get bigger, not smaller

3. You jump into an SUV, 2 days before you give birth and the baby is INVISIBLE---no lower belly to show the baby had dropped.

4. Notice in the statement they released--baby is doing fine...no "mom and baby' is doing fine. They didn't say Beyonce delivered the baby naturally---they are leaving Beyonce totally out of it, as people do when they have a surrogate. That way, when SOLID PROOF comes out---medical records or pic, they can say they didn't mislead the public.

PEOPLE WAKE UP. Yes, it is great they have a baby, but the narcassim is beyond belief when you fake a pregnancy for the attention and the money. If she can wear a pillow what else is she capable of.....