Dallas Teen Who Was Mistakenly Deported Returns Home

The Associated Press reports that the troubled 15-year-old girl who was mistakenly deported to Columbia earlier this year was reunited with her mother and grandmother Friday night in Texas.

A somber Jakadrien emerged from the international gate at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport flanked by her grandmother Lorene Turner, left; her biological mother Johnisa Turner, right, and law enforcement officers.

“She’s happy to be home,” the family’s attorney, Ray Jackson, said, according to the AP. He adding that the family would not be issuing any statements Friday night.

He said the family was “ecstatic” to have Jakadrien back in Texas and they plan to “do what we can to make sure she gets back to a normal life.”

Jakadrien Turner, who is 5 months pregnant, left Bogota this morning, Foreign Minister Maria Angela Holguin, told reporters. Holguin said Jakadrien was living in a home for expectant mothers in Bogota, and she was not being held in a detention facility as was reported widely in the media.

Jakadrien was mistakenly deported to Columbia at age 14 when she gave Houston police a false identity after an arrest for shoplifting on April 2, 2011. The name she gave police, Tika Lanay Cortez, belonged to a Colombian woman who was in this country illegally.

Immigration experts say mistaken identity is rare in these cases, but people do slip through the cracks. Still, they question how immigration officials allowed a 14-year-old American girl to be deported to a foreign country.

“Often in these situations they have these group hearings where they tell everybody you’re going to be deported,” said Jacqueline Stevens, a political science professor at Northwestern University, in an interview with the AP.

Stevens, who is an expert on immigration issues, said “Everything is really quick, even if you understand English you wouldn’t understand what is going on. If she were in that situation as a 14-year-old she would be herded through like cattle and not have a chance to talk to the judge about her situation.”

The AP reports that U.S. immigration officials insisted they “followed procedure and found nothing to indicate” that Jakadrien “wasn’t a Colombian woman living illegally in the country” — despite the fact that Jakadrien didn’t speak any Spanish.

Photos: AP

217 Responses to “Dallas Teen Who Was Mistakenly Deported Returns Home”

MsOnederful says:

Good News

FeFe says:

I heard about this on CNN this morning…that’s good chit :yes:

The Makeup Maven says:

Thank Goodness. I’m glad this turned out well, but I will say this…that lil *clears throat* girl made the best of her sit-che-ashun (being deported). She got her a job, some foreign dack & baby w/possible good hair! :coffee:

unique_03 says:

Glad she’s coming home but I know next time she’ll think twice about running away from home

Hershey says:

So it was true afterall! I’m glad she’s on her way home. :cheer: I hope she keeps her fast azz still and keeps it in the U.S.

MsOnederful says:

DEAD @tatted….GOOD HAIR! aint no gud gon come to u!!!! LMAOOOOO

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:think: I have got to wonder what was going on in her home so bad that she wouldn’t say “Hey please call my grandmother who lives XYZ to verify that I am a citizen. She has my birth certificate etc. Alot of run aways run because of abuse… :shrug:

@Tatted

She got her a job, some foreign dack & baby w/possible good hair! :coffee:
    Oh gawd bish, you lose! Go to tha :kona:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Glad she’s coming home safely and hopefully will sit her young fast ass down somewhere :coffee:

——————
    Dammmit Maven, The only time I could sneak back on Sandy’s place and you say some shyt to make me bust a damn gut!!! HAAAATTTTE YOU RIGHT NOW!!! :rofl:

@ MsOne & Fe – WHAT?? YA’LL WASN’T THANKIN’ THE SAME THANG? :blink:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ WUT – Don’t you agree? That’s EVERY YOUNG BISH’S DREAM…a baby w/good hair! :coffee:

Lawd I hope her gma dont end up in jail. :hahaha:

@Tatted

I won’t lie, I was thankin’ ’bout that foreign :hump: session she had to get knocked up….who da pappy!? :shrugs:

Thats good hopefully her ordeal will turn her into a responsible teen mom :coffee:

Dis nigga that impregnated her must have a golden horse shoe up his azz.

Ty says:

Im interested in what happened to her over there. I still think she got caught up in the sex trade. Glad she finally coming home

I dont think it was abuse. I think it was :love: that made her leave. FB love.

She was “needing” it after her circumstances changed. Or at least her 13 yo mind thought so. :shrug:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

:offtopic:
    Anybody here got that African hair, that “I’d scrape a skillet clean” hair? I need advise, I’m starting to rethink this whole Afro idea, I hear a cream relaxer calling my name. I’m out here looking like a runaway slave :crying:

________________________________
    How do you know the one in Texas is the one who knocked her up?

Hershey says:

@ Tatted and there are people riat here in the States who can’t get a job to save theri dayum lives

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

I believe kids just don’t become fast-azzed. They learn it. Parents don’t control so the kids go out of control. Sometimes grandma to tired after half raising the mother who gave birth to a bad-azz. For instance my sister became a 90’s crackhead. Her daughter was 4. Her high was more important than her daughter. So her father who only knew how to feed and protect and not nurture a little girl did his best.. She learned about sex and things from her little bad crew she got involved with. Had a kid. NOW my sister who is now clean is trying to be a “good grandma”. The trouble is she never learned how to be a good mom…

TPtotalpackage says:

@Maven I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that! Madea should be waiting at the airport to cut her lil fast arse.

_________________________
    :rofl: I said a long time ago when my sis went natural aint chit cute about nappy hair not only did her hair fall out but she went back to relaxer I relax my hair 2-3 times a year

scorpio says:

I don’t think TEXAS, mistakenly deported her. Somebody or bodies didn’t do their job. ie: fingerprint check, Spanish translater, she didn’t even speak Spanish at the time (she might be fluent now).

Ty says:

Lawd I hope her gma dont end up in jail.
    Yep because she is going to hug her for about 5 min. and start kicking her azz for keeping her blood pressure so high by not calling :yes:

@SANDRA ROSE
    “The name she gave belonged to an illegal immigrant who was flagged for deportation by ICE.”
    __________________________________________________________________________

So just giving them a name was good enough huh? I guess they didn’t investigate or confirm chit long as it meant shipping someone out.

I wonder if the name had matched one of the bytches “Dutches” or something in Europe if they woulda booted her azz over there. :think:

OHoney says:

HERSHEY!!! BYE!!!! >>>>> :kona:

The trouble is she never learned how to be a good mom…
    Sad story but at least she is repenting and trying to do better

JMO says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

I believe kids just don’t become fast-azzed. They learn it. Parents don’t control so the kids go out of control. Sometimes grandma to tired after half raising the mother who gave birth to a bad-azz. For instance my sister became a 90?s crackhead. Her daughter was 4. Her high was more important than her daughter. So her father who only knew how to feed and protect and not nurture a little girl did his best.. She learned about sex and things from her little bad crew she got involved with. Had a kid. NOW my sister who is now clean is trying to be a “good grandma”. The trouble is she never learned how to be a good mom…
    ______________________________________________________________________

Happened in my family too

YSoSrs says:

That girl don’t want to come home and she’s gone give her grandma all kinds of hell because of that. :coffee:

Afternoon. :yawn:

What kinda of African?

Nigerian? Cause Ethiopian is that good chit… and the Somali’s too.

Now if you talking Niger, South Africa, Zimbabwe… :lol:

Toodles…wink wink

This lil girl better change for the good but she is grown now at least in her mind been out there in the world for some reason I feel as if we will see more about her in the media

The Makeup Maven says:

@ FE – :rofl: you are stoopid!

@ Hershey – You aint neva lied about that! That girl got a gig! :lol:

@ TPtotalpackage – :rofl: I was just spittin’ truff!

OHoney says:

On nevermind Hershey!! That’s better

@CHOCO
    “He basically raped a girl AND got her pregnant and he ain’t gotta worry bout chit.
    ________________________________
    How do you know the one in Texas is the one who knocked her up?”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:blink:

I ain’t say chit bout the nigga being in/from Texas.

Ohoney wut I do? I chaged from frogger, he was making me :sick:

I believe kids just don’t become fast-azzed. They learn it.

:think: Nah.

Im tired as hail. That tuna salad sandmich got me beat.

Drag_Anne_fly says:

————————
    First off… :lol: then :rofl: (whew I need that) Now for the final :ido: Have you tried carol’s daughter, Mizzani, Kinky Kurl?

What kinda of African?

Nigerian? Cause Ethiopian is that good chit… and the Somali’s too.

Now if you talking Niger, South Africa, Zimbabwe… :lol:

I wanted to ask the same question…lol, but I think I’ll avoid this convo… :D

:hi: @YSo

You been working and chit? You sick and chit? Pregnant and chit?

Don’t start talkin bout hair (or shoes) :no:

YSoSrs says:

(goes to the Bey bump post since folks is blind in here)

At age 52 Barbara Terry has worked nearly her entire adult life slanging vulva on the streets of Hunts Point (located in the Bronx), so its with the utmost pride and sincerity that I bring you her story this evening.

“Most women don’t make it to my age out here,” the mother one daughter and three adult sons tells the New York Times. “I call myself the last of the survivors.”

Ms. Terry Baby has been arrested more than 100 times, with occasional “vacation” time at Rikers Island ranging from several days to weeks — but you can bet your bottom dollar that it never deterred her from returning to the block.

Number ten in the face, slim in the waist, fat in the ass. Do you want a taste?

The New York Times — “I’ve survived because God was with me,” Ms. Terry said. “Every Sunday, my mother and grandmother prayed for me out here.”

She has shown younger workers the ropes: how to jump in a Dumpster to hide from the police, and how to stay alive. First, never enter a car with more than one person in it, and never let someone drive you out of the area. Get your money up front — Ms. Terry charges $50 or $100 — and try to work with a buddy.

“You look for weapons, you check the back seat, and you go by your vibes,” she said. “If they look strange, you stay away.”

There have been close calls, like the time a trucker locked her in and tried to rape her.

“I never did drugs and never worked for a pimp for protection,” she said. “What protection? If I’m in someone’s car, about to die, ain’t no pimp in there helping me.”

“I never carried a blade,” said Ms. Terry, who grew up in the Red Hook Houses in Brooklyn before her family moved to North Carolina for her teenage years. “My fists were my weapons. I learned to fight growing up with nine younger brothers.”

Ms. Terry said she completed two years of college, training to be a medical lab technician, but by the time she was 21, her husband had left her and she had two children to support. All she knew about prostitutes was what she saw on “Starsky & Hutch,” but she knew about the Hunts Point action and came out on her own. She admits she became addicted to the stimulation of the street life.

“I love the excitement of coming out here and seeing all these beautiful people I know,” she said. “Even my dates are a comfort. This place has made me strong. It keeps you young.”

But she has slowed down. A year ago, she was in a bad accident and was hospitalized with a broken jaw and neck injuries. Her children, two of whom she says she put through college, beg her to get off the street.

“I’m the mother, so they can’t say anything,” she said. “When I’m ready to get off, I’ll get off.”
    ____________________________
    Jacked from Crunk

this lady looks good too chit cray

Drag_Anne_fly says:

_________________________

**************************************************
    Oh c’mon Choco, you can’t be laughing at me, shyt bad! Hol up, you relax your hair twice or three times a year??? WOW!! I have to relax mine atleast once a month, otherwise I start looking like that dude from youtube talkin bout “hide yo kids, hide yo wives, they’re raping people out here” LOL

Mother Jefferson says:

:dead: @ Fe

@Hershey

Is that you? Hey pretty lady! :hi:

:waves: @Lady Joker!

I Go There says:

What kinda of African?

Nigerian? Cause Ethiopian is that good chit… and the Somali’s too.

Now if you talking Niger, South Africa, Zimbabwe…
    __________________________________________________________

See…. somebody always gotta be a niccah

@WUT
    “I believe kids just don’t become fast-azzed. They learn it. ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:no:

I remember having a natural desire to show my dyck to girls (including my teacher) in third grade.

Hershey – I’m so glad you put your face back up on! :hug:

@Man
    So then how did the guy rape her? The man in Texas is older than her does anyone know how old the father of her baby is???? The trollop ran away from home then lied to authorities and never told anyone for two years and now she is a rape victim :shrugs:

SIS!! :cheer:

I knew you would speak. These other broads…Um hm.

I just found out I’m 10 months pregnant like ya girl. :grin:

Nappy is a frame of mind. :lol:

My hair is nappy but its also kinky curly. And if I wanted it to be flat and lifeless (or silky as they say) I could do that too.

:cheer: yaaay!
    s/n yall r THEE fastest typin bishes EVA!

:dead: @Dipmz txt

I keep my nigga card on deck.

__________________________
    :lol: I wasn’t laughing at you but how you posed that question Carols Daughters products are good and a lil pricey

Drag_Anne_fly says:

What kinda of African?

Nigerian? Cause Ethiopian is that good chit… and the Somali’s too.

Now if you talking Niger, South Africa, Zimbabwe…

***********************************************

:rofl: yo azz ain’t shyt!!!

JMO says:

______________________________________________________________________

Happened in my family too
    ————————–
    Yea in a lot of families. She is now spoiling the baby and her little badd azz is around here cussing grown folks out at 3 :blink: and I do mean cuzzinn’ She says things like “Shut the fuk up Grandma!” and they both be just giggling and chit. I can’t visit long cuz I will kill a kid for disrespecting me…

I Go There says:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

_________________________

**************************************************
    ___________________________________________________________

:hahaha: :hahaha:

I fking cant right now.

Once a month relaxers??????????????????

:shock:

YSO – where you been @? :hug:

Drag Anneeeeeeeeeee Im tryna help! :hahaha:

Ok, ok. I have 4a/4b hair…google some texture images and come tell me where your hair falls.

I got kinky hair. Please believe!

ChocD aka C.D. says:

His attorney’s justification … Floyd’s a pro who brings in hundreds of millions in profits for the city of Las Vegas — and hey, thing’s get rescheduled all the time … no bigs.

Several of Floyd’s famous friends came to court to support the boxer — including Ray J and Lil Kim.

12:13 PM PT: Ray J and Lil Kim are real pals — telling TMZ on their way out of court, they showed up for Floyd as an act of solidarity.

Sources close to Kim tell us, Kim and Floyd have become really close friends … in fact, she’s put her career on hold for the boxer while he awaits his sentence, canceling New Year’s Eve appearances and pushing back her holiday album … just to be there for him.
    **********************
    :rofl: :rofl: The jokes neva stop do they :rofl:

Wowsers, @Drag_Anne

You may be relaxing your hair TOO MUCH which makes you NEED it more…once a month seems extreme!

FEFE!! :waves:
    OHONEY!! :gossip:

How deep do I want to get into that Bey post? If at all?

I Go There says:

:lol: @ Toodles… wink wink

I think Im gonna make my sig

Hot Tottie

_________________________
    yeah I wouldn’t be hanging out in that house cuz I would cuss Grandma and Grandbaby out real talk come at me cussing i don’t care if you crawling you will soon learn and come to love the term RESPECT YOUR ELDERS~!

I am too threw with Ms.Terry.

She a divaaaaa :hahaha:

FeFe says:

:ghost: at Kimmie Blanco putting out a holiday album…

I thought she had killers and drug dealers after her though. :shrug:

once a month seems extreme!

No one needs a relaxer that much. Hair grows roughly .5in a month.

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:thinking: My sig should be “ChocD proudmomma of 3″ what yall thank :coffee:

@CHOCO
    “So then how did the guy rape her? The man in Texas is older than her does anyone know how old the father of her baby is???? The trollop ran away from home then lied to authorities and never told anyone for two years and now she is a rape victim ”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

I don’t know nothing bout a dude in Texas.
    I’m saying she is 15 and pregnant and I’m assuming who ever did it is at least 18 so that would make it statutory rape (over here).

Yeah she ran away, but the police failed to do their jobs. They deal with liars everyday but they “beleived” 15 yr old girl? The police are the criminals in this story. No way around that. :yes:

CHOCO!! :waves:
    TATTED!! :hugs:

I got busy and now I’s tiyah’d. What’d I miss?

JMO says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

__________________________
    _____________________________________________________________________

You think so?? I hate the hair products but I like the other stuff

_______________________________
    Ray J and Kim are still humping one another this TRIO SUCKS MANE

Aint chit going on in that Bey post @Yso.

We was just hanging.

I Go There says:

__________________________________________________

man Just stop.. for real

Hot Tottie

Choco aka Hippie says:

The trouble is she never learned how to be a good mom…
    Sad story but at least she is repenting and trying to do better

————
    Hey Choco :hug:

Yes, but she is overboard in the wrong direction. This little rat runs around cussing and chit! I mean all the curse words! Bytch, Hoe, fuk You! Azz! And the heffa is smart enough at 3 to use the shyt in context! She will say some chit like “Bytch Kiss my azz you fukin Hoe!” And they just laugh! :hurl: disgusting!!

My sig should be “Meow-Mix Bytch” ….coffee:

When yall add the signy’s make sure yall document who says something and who dont. Find out who your real friends are. :hahaha:

@JMO
    I got a sample of conditioner from Carols daughter Im basic with my hair a lot of products weigh my hair down I use shampoo and condition normally VO5 and Luster Pink hair lotion with oil sheen that’s it lately I put a lil Olive oil in my hair becuz of how dry the weather is

My sig is KEEPING IT *100*. Don’t hate it. Love it. :coffee:

<—- IS GRATEFUL "SLICKA THAN GLASS" IS GIVING ME MY HAIR-RON DOSAGE
    TODAY! :hug: :biggrin:

Ion like CD’s hair stuff etha. :no:

Hershey says:

Tis I, big and bold as chit, yall aint like my otha portraits of my frienzzz? :hahaha:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:coffe:

ChocD Proudmomma of 3

lovezoe says:

I hope DCF did a full investigation before allowing the child to go home. On one hand I would be happy my child is returned physically safe, on the other hand it would be some furniture. I hate to say this, but I hope they put that baby up for adoption.

She will say some chit like “Bytch Kiss my azz you fukin Hoe!” And they just laugh! disgusting!!
    ________________________
    Just reading this chit make me wanna sting them lil thighs of hers that is embarassing!

ChocD aka C.D. says:

ChocD Proudmomma of 3

I :heart: Olive Oil in the relaxed heads at the house!! Castor and Coco in mine tho.

#Nigeriantough

Toodles…wink wink

YSOO!!! :hug: I be missin yo font guhl!

Tatted I :love: your gravi lookin all innocent and virgin like :hump:

No scratch that…My sig is I AM THE CIRCLE. :yes:

MAN. :eatme:

:lol: @ Tatted Go look at how good that woman look don’t even look like a hooka its on her 2nd page

*knee slap*

I can just see you spanking her thighs! I wanna get her lil ass too! I’ll keep her. Ion need but a day or two. :(

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Ion like CD’s hair stuff etha
    ************************
    Umm pardon me but what do my hair got to do with anything. :coffee:

FeFe says:

Honestly, after I learned to love my kinks and curls, the more I realized that relaxers (if you want to use them) are necessary all that frequently. Women need to embrace the kinks and try to at LEAST stretch them out to every 2 months, if not more…

Meow-Mix Bytch

Choco aka Hippie says:

_________________________
    ————————-
    :yes: ma’am! My sister said “She just a baby.” But what you teach them early to get away with is what they do later on. What when she gets to those terrible teen years and cussing the wallpaper off and smacking her upside the head with it, what she going to say then.. oh I know “Girl these teenagers! She is so wild. I don’t know where she gets it from.” See that’s that guilty amnesia shyt there…

FAYLA!! :hugs:

I ain’t even go that far. :lol:

I AM THE CIRCLE

Sis, thats soooooooooooo 48 seconds ago. :(

Chiby been had that.

Lol, @ChocD

The ‘CD’ is short for ‘Carol’s Daughter’ :lol:

Meow-Mix Bytch

lovezoe says:

Go to Vitamin Shoppe and buy some REAL coconut oil. Works wonders :nods:

_____________________________
    With your attitude that lil tramp will be lying and tricking forever and never assume responsibility for her actions the dumb trump card lied to enforcement this bish has no fear! and Was a drug mule

Yall still crazy says:

What’s first name?!

Fay, I will check it out tonight, I can’t click on your name from here, it’s blocked.

:dead: at all yall signatures….

JMO says:

@Choco … gotcha :thumbsup

@Zoe … why do you think they should put the baby up for adoption? What if the family is capable of raising the baby?

@Drag_Anne … :cosign: My hair can be rough if I don’t visit someone’s shop at least twice a month

Narcissism much. :coffee:

That was Carolsd Daughter. Not ChocD’d’s mama daughter. :lol:

I meant “*aren’t” for my comment #102

Meow-Mix Bytch

YSoSrs says:

Dang. Back to the drawing board…

I AM THE CIRCLE

ChocD aka C.D. says:

Lol, @ChocD

The ‘CD’ is short for ‘Carol’s Daughter’
    **************************
    :ashamed: :kona:

ChocD proudmomma of 3

Choco aka Hippie says:

________________________
    ——————-
    Here lies the problem. Her mom who was without a mom growing up is fiercely protective of her. Spank her if you want to. I popped her hand one day because she was going in my purse for candy after I told her no… whooooo wee the debil ink out her azz! She and I have always gotten along but she said “Auntie don’t you ever put your hands on my baby again!” I was like got it! I don’t fux wit her no moe I just leave!

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Hershey – I’m looking all “virgin’esque?” THAT’S BECAUSE I AM!
    :biggrin:

I know the kind I had a cousin like that her lil kids use to say NO to her when she ask them to do something I was like chick if you dont’ fix that then one time they said that chit to me and I was like Nahhhh you dont’ say NO to me nor talk to me like that! and was SERIOUS guess who started saying the same chit to her kids my cuzo thats who! And a part of hers was over GUILT FUK THAT!

:dead: @these signatures

mine is:

fuggyalliaintgotnan

FeFe says:

I think imma roll up out dis bytch early today, boss is gone and I’m tired of sitting here…y’all folks have a GREAT weekend! :waves:

Meow-Mix Bytch

ChocD aka C.D. says:

The GAME comes back on Tuesday :yahoo: :danban1:

See daddy even sinners have souls too…………………..

If Tatted’s a virgin my name is Mary. :coffee:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:bye: Fe Have a good weekend

See daddy even sinners have souls too…………..

change says:

really?

lovezoe says:

@JMO- girl is 15, clearly troubled if she went through all of that to not go home. The last thing that family needs is more responsibility. I am not saying there aren’t good teen moms, but the family needs to focus on the 15 year old.

:bye: FE!

Boats -N- Heauxs

_______________________________
    Awww seee lil niecy would’ve have told very affectionately to watch how you talk to your aunt Im not your mother and if I tell your daughter to keep her hands out my purse and you don’t intervene well then I will handle that but good you just leave it alone cuz some folks are beyond reproach!

Hershey says:

Tatted I your gravi lookin all innocent and virgin like
    —————–
    Yall both lookin all Angelic-Im-waiting-fo-marriage-what-iz-sex-eeew-not-for-me-chasitybeltish

Cute pic btw Hershey :yes:

@ WUT…You should’ve popped BOFF they asses!

Boats -N- Heauxs

I Go There says:

Alright yall Im out…

*notice:
    Those of you that are in the Atlanta area
    If you see a nice gentleman out on a date and he seems like he is bored out of his mind….Please intervene before he gets to his 8th Vodka Martini….

Thanks

Hot Tottie

DIMPZ!! :hugs:

:dead: if that’s your new sig.

IsAHunnyBadger

YSO! :hug:

Boats -N- Heauxs

I Go There says:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Hershey – I’m looking all “virgin’esque?” THAT’S BECAUSE I AM!
    __________________________________________________________________

I came back to say…. SHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

okay im out.

ChocD aka C.D. says:

:bye: IGO

See daddy even sinners have souls too…………….

Tatted,

Your vag wrote me and said that you, her and some other lady lova have had wonderful and she said to stress wonderful nights, morning, and nooners :hump: and layin it low, and spreadin it wide, she said for you to stop tellin all dem lies, cause you ain’t nobody’s vershun, she said look at all them curves Chile tell tatted I said bish buhbye :hahaha:

Hey Hony! :hug:

Boats -N- Heauxs

Choco aka Hippie says:

_______________________________
    ————–
    And she is. If you snap on niecy-poo, grandma will go off. I have seen her mom go nut shyt on my other sister about the very thing. I think this is her way of making up for all those years of being gone by having her back. But she is having her back in the wrong way.

@EGO
    They can intervene if you not use your sig as hot tottie is sounds like a stripper name

TaBew u make me fuggin :sick: u so cruuuuute! ugh.org :rollseyes:

Hershey i c u lookin nice in yo gravi 2! :yes:

u just have to learn how to care for ur hair, & what works for it. all our hair is different. i have at least 3 diff textures on my head alone :oops:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:hug: DIMPLY-DO-DA-DAY!!! HEY MOMMA!!!

Cute pic Hershey. :yes:

Boats -N- Heauxs

__________________________
    This would be an appropriate time to turn your nose up and hold your head high they wont ever get it!

The Makeup Maven says:

:ghost: @ YSO, Hershey & IGO! I HATE ALL YALL AZZES….

#nogood4nuftin’azzes

boat and heauxs?

*tongue wrestles dollface in the chair and takes a kiss while sucking her tongue out her mouth*

how are u miss fancy?

MrsMommy says:

Sandie, this is SCARY as hell. You just know that this is not the first that they did this to. Maybe the U.S. is involved in smuggling and forced child labor. It’s one thing to say that this governmental agency made a horrific mistake. It’s another for the other country to issue a work permit for a minor who obviously cannot speak the language, and was a FOREIGNER.

Something stinks. I wonder how many people they are just deporting without checking fingerprints and contacting family members. I mean, they didn’t even try to contact anyone in Colombia either regarding this girl. They just dumped her there.

KItaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fukk yo’ signy!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hershey says:

Thank you Dimplez…looks for spoon to create my own Dimplez since yours are stuck in your face

#alwaysbeenjealousofpeoplewithdimples

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fay Fay (my REAL bay bay) Awwww, you are soooo sweet! That just touched my heart. :hug:

Genia says:

Hey SR fam…..please keep a friend, Stacey Nicole English in your prayers. We are still holding on for the best possible outcome. Stacey has been missing since December 26th. She last spoke to the family on Christmas day.

It has been reported Stacey was seen arguing with a member of a well known Club promotions group. This person is considered a person of interest. For repect for SandraRose community and fellow members, I will not mention his name here or the group in which he is a part of. It is public information, that he was the last to see Stacey Nicole alive.

Search efforts will continue this Saturday between 9am-2pm near and around the Lennox Road Area. Details to be provided very soon. Thanks family.

:lol: @ Dimple Diggin

@ OTB & Hony…..Yall never seen Step Brothers with Will Farrell? THat shyt is :rofl:

Boats -N- Heauxs

Hello CHANGE! :lol:

Hershey says:

Tatted I ain’t said chit, your dayum Vag wrote me about you claiming to be a vershun, chit don’t shoot the messenger :rofl:

all these missing people makes me wanna cry >>> :cry: <<<< now

Yall still crazy says:

Dimpz, I wanna ignant immature sig:

-All my hair
    -Stays paid and laid
    -You wish
    -Pu$$yPopper

:shrug: I’m thinking of more
    What say you? :thinking:

JMO says:

@Zoe … I see your point but I think they should focus on the girl and the baby.

Thank you Fayla :whip: it real good! :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Genia – You got it bew! :pray: is going up!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ WUT…You should’ve popped BOFF they asses!

Boats -N- Heauxs
    ————
    FIRST OFF :rofl: about boats and heauxs.. I saw that chit the other day! Second, I can whoops one big bish, but TWO… :no: Diabla can’t help me either… nah I’ll pass on the porky smackdown please.. I ain’t skinty but baaaaby after my sister stop smokin… well have you ever saw a woman with two booties? You know where they have a big azz and right underneath that layer of azz is a smaller one?

Ok GG. Damn.

no @ doll’

I know you love that movie tho so I guess I’ll watch it since you find so much humor in it.

:dead: @ Yallc’s options

Boats -N- Heauxs

@ Hershey – I AM TOO A VERSHUN! I AM TOO! *stompin’ my foot(S)*

I HATECHU! :hahaha:

Genia says:

Thankful this young girl and baby are returning safely to her family. God is able.

Yall still crazy says:

Genia says:

:pray: that they find her.

Fukc that say the name. If he did it, shatt we are the least of his worries :coffee:

@Genia :hug:

I will. I heard about that this morning. :pray:

Tatted,

Your vag wrote me and said that you, her and some other lady lova have had wonderful and she said to stress wonderful nights, morning, and nooners and layin it low, and spreadin it wide, she said for you to stop tellin all dem lies, cause you ain’t nobody’s vershun, she said look at all them curves Chile tell tatted I said bish buhbye
    :dead:

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: hey bewzilla!

Hony :waves:

HONY!! :yahoo:
    GENIA!! :hugs:

Yall still crazy says:

:waves: Hony

@ wut-di-fukk

2 butts?

<< Feels like a foreigner in this muddacuntplace

@ GG… :hug: I hope yall find her.

*siggy turned off*

@YALL

I think you should go with “Pu$$y Popper.”

ChocD aka C.D. says:

So sad Genia will be praying for her

Hershey says:

Ok Tatted, then we’re BOTH vershuns, and I wasn’t late to my gud gubament jawb because I was laying it low and spreading it wide :nono: I sure wasn’t, chile please! :hahaha:

Yall still crazy says:

Slim?

@ Wut….Nawl Dawg, Don’t do dat. :no: Unless you in arm’s reach of some assistance. :yes:

Boats -N- Heauxs

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Good night yall Happy Weekend!

:ghost: @ Hershey! :lol:

Yall still crazy says:

Ole boy whose fiancee fell outta the W?

Ms. YaYa says:

Auntie just posed about it

Good night Wut Wut! :hug:

WUT!! :yahoo:

:dead: at your sister’s double butt. Does she go through twice as much tissue as everyone else?

Hershey says:

:newpost: is up about Genia’s friend

change says:

Hi my elove :wink:

SNUCK BACK TO SAY faaaayyyylaaaaaa :hug:
    :kiss:

Bye yall!!

@ Yall still crazy – hi sweetie pie. How have you been mother theresa?

@ Ysoorno – Have you been good and behaving? I know you are the resident trouble maker. How are the little boys? Did they get all they wrote santa for xmas?

Yall still crazy says:

Man, noted.

____________________________

At GG
    I saw that yesterday and today they updated info with a pic of him its upsetting really because I saw her father on the news and sometimes these things don’t come out well its been a few weeks they have found her car in Georgia and her phone was left at home I believe he did something to her

KDub says:

————————————————-
    Runaway slave or Big Ben Wallace?

Yall still crazy says:

:pray: # Hony

Hershey says:

Fayla, I didn’t type that Tatted’s Vag did, geesh!

Ms. YaYa says:

I meant Auntie just put a new post up about the missing woman… :smack:

:wink: Back @ my e-love

@HONY

I’m always good. :grin:

The boys got more than I did under the Christmas tree, as usual. :lol:

:pray: for Genia’s friend to return home safe :pray:

it’s sad that we have to have a TV show to showcase our missing peeps since the news won’t hardly do it :( S. Epatha _____ erson? is gonna host it. i lubs her! (black cpt from Law & Order)

FeFe says:

I heard about this on CNN this morning…

And you didn’t think to inform me? :shrug:

KDub says:

Going to other post to read up on the friend of @Genia.

@ Man, I just don’t care™: you know Obama picked up the phone and told those Columbians they’d better put that girl on the plane home or he will lock down the border and their cocaine shipments will go missing. :lol:

Yall still crazy says:

:smack: Oh Sandra :hahaha:

KDub says:

:dead: @Sandra’s interpretation of the situation.

Chocolyte Deelyte

aMochaBabe says:

Great news :):)

So happy to hear that she’s homeward bound.

OAN, What is up with the names in her fam?

Her name is Jakadrien & Her mother’s name is…wait for it….Johnisa. WTH?

Okay, I get being in love with the DADDY and all but d*mn….Johnisa? Jakadrien? Comeonnnnnnnnnnn…

MSVALLDAY says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Now that right there almost made me choke on my food.

Crickett says:

Hopefully someone will offer her $$ for her story because it sounds like the Lifetime channel.

Tertra114 says:

and SAY YA A$$ HOME THIS TIME!!!!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Hopefully she will learn her lesson for being out there doing mischief

lovezoe says:

Quite a few questions needs to be answered on this matter. However the case, glad she is back in the United States.

pointhimout says:

Sandra, when were you going to tell me Frank Ski’s selling his palatial Sandy Springs manse? I love that area. It’s so damn expensive I can’t even afford to make wrong turn down his block.

I hope she will take some of that lucrative interview money and tell us why she wanted to go to Colombia and her relationship to the illegal chick she claimed to be. No one could make up the name Tika Lanay Cortez out the clear blue sky. Furthermore when she found out she was being deported she could have just told them the truth. She wanted to go.

I wish her luck and hope she uses the interview money to get on her feet and not let her family trick her out of it.

BayMami_de4 says:

This is such an odd story but bottom line is she’s home safe.

Torae says:

She doesn’t look to thrilled to be home or FOUND! If she wanted to contact her family, I think she would’ve done it being as though she has a fb and would log in and post pics and socialize. This girl did not want to be found and the expression on her face in these pics tells it all…..

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Torae – I’m going to have to agree with you on this. She does not look enthused at all, which is making me question how she was being treated at home.

Defiance is one thing, but it usually doesn’t make you go along with deportation. I think the mama and the g-ma were on some other chit.

The truth will come out. :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

LMAO @ Crickett! This IS the type of story that would have me in front of the t.v. watching Lifetime ALL DAMN DAY on a Sunday.

You watch one movie and your stuck like a mofo!! :rofl:

ELove says:

I COULDN’T make it Past comment #205 (I’m Too F-ing DONE Though…) :tape:

:lol: at @KayCei @Tertra @Crickett and Comment #205

datsmdubya2u says:

welp she home jus in time to get on medicaid and get some tanf and foodstamps…prolly section 8 too when she gets 16 or 17