Roseanne Barr Calls Jay Z and Beyonce ‘Arrogant’ in Twitter Rant

Yesterday, one of my Twitter.com followers informed me that comedienne Roseanne Barr went IN on Beyonce and President Obama for disrespecting Etta James while she was alive. It seems Miss Barr took offense to Obama giving Beyonce the honor of performing Etta’s classic “At Last” for his first dance.

Miss James herself expressed outrage at the snub. Particularly since Beyonce did such a horrible job of singing. Everyone agreed that Miss James would have done the song more justice than fame whore Beyonce.

But Roseanne Barr settled the score for Etta on Saturday when she tweeted:

“i have not listened to anything beyonce or jay z has said or recorded since they did that to Etta. Their arrogance was disgusting.”

Roseanne also dissed Beyonce’s singing, her lacefronts and her fake azz all in one classic tweet!

Naturally, Beyonce’s deranged Stans, who have nothing else to do with their boring lives, came for Miss Barr on Twitter with all the ferocity and venom of a pitbull with rabies.

And Roseanne pushed back!

She didn’t mince her words either! She let those fools have it with blasts from both barrels of her B*tch Be Gone shotgun! I wish I could have gotten in on the fun on Saturday. But it’s never too late to show Beyonce’s Stans for the desperate, lonely, psycho losers that they all are.

After the break, I have compiled more of my favorite Roseanne Barr tweets for your entertainment pleasure. Enjoy! :D

245 Responses to “Roseanne Barr Calls Jay Z and Beyonce ‘Arrogant’ in Twitter Rant”

:rolleyes:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Wow. Roseanne is the shtz on Twitter.

The Makeup Maven says:

I can’t stand Roseanne’s big, uncooth azz! :rolleyes:

She mustve had a lot of respect for the Pres if she lost it ALL because of that. Oooh. Her cup runneth over. :rolleyes:

FeFe says:

:rofl: I heard about this earlier this morning…Roseanna needs to STFU! But the one thing I can agree with is that Bey did not sing that song all that well at the inaugural ball… sorry, JMO… :shrugs:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

I don’t believe that the Yak did a bad job of singing Etta Jame’s song.

The Yak is sort of a “vanilla” individual, if you get my drift, she’s not knocking down any doors or setting any new standards.

She’s a booty-shaking sista (should I say that?) extraordinaire…..

daprinceofradio says:

Dang Roseanne did read Bey’s stans for FILTH! I know Aunt San is proud lol.

“I sincerely want 2 apologize 4 the rude comments I made 2 twitters defending the fabulously talented Beyonce. I reverted 2 stand up slams”

Again.. :rolleyes:

mizzdallas says:

Yeah Roseanne dragged beyonce and her stans which I was :rofl: but… She latered apologize. like wtf! who does that??!! Say what you mean, and mean what you say..

I agree with Roseane :coffee: IJS

FeFe says:

Ok, I just read the rest of her tweets…she is SICK wit it! :dead: :ghost:

Tainted_Love says:

Good Morning Loves!!
    Even though I am a Bey fan Roseanne made me :rofl:
    Some fans to it to the extreme&&boy did she read them!

The Makeup Maven says:

It didn’t look like Etta was too found of Roseanne’s azz either in the pic! :coffee:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

She didnt mean it. Somebody came and told her to make it right, and she did.

I notice that the white press is trying to make the Yak and Camel some sort of royalty within the black community these days.

mizzdallas says:

fefe

:cosign: she sure didnt.

The Makeup Maven says:

IMO – Roseanne’s azz a “lotta” to old for this chit! Don’t she have better chit to do?! You would like this chit was about her mammie or something! :coffee:

FeFe says:

@mizzdallas

That “apology” was as sarcastic as ever…she sounded JUST LIKE her stand up days! :lol:

MSVALLDAY says:

Please tell me she didn’t apologize after going in like that? Please tell me that’s a joke!

Hershey says:

:rofl: :rofl: I couldn’t stop laughing when I read this fuggery riat here dayum Roseanne tell us how you really feel… umph, umph, umph :hahaha:

Bey is like the easiest pick out there. She never responds so to the losers it looks like winning. :lol:

Strawberrys and cream says:

People have nothing better to do with their life, watching life after people :yawn:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Roseanne is a comedian. And comedian’s do not stop doing their thing just because they are no longer “young.”

This is what she is known for. This is her bread and butter. I mean, look at Joan River’s old azz. She’s still doing her insult comedy routines, and she’s still good at it.

@ least she didn’t say somebody hacked her Twitta

CFREE says:

Roseanne talkn cash chit :hahaha:

*************************
    What’s the quickest way to be more famous than Ray J mention Jay Z and Beyonce name :yes: I betchu Sandra bust about 5 of dem thangs reading this bullchit :rolleyes:

West Coast Chick says:

No disrespect, but I really didnt care too much about Etta until Cadilac Records came out. And I dont think a herion addict is a hero of mine…again, no disrepect! May Etta rest in peace.

Also, I see that folks attack bey and jay out of jealousy..I havent seen or known of them doing anything to others :shrugs:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Roseanne isn’t all there upstairs. She hasn’t been for a long time.

Morning All!!

FeFe says:

Why can’t folks just LAUGH!?….this chit is FUNNY, whether you agree with Roseanna or not…the stans I tell ya…can’t find humor in chit said against hip-hop “royalty” … :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: I lost respect for Roseann when she accused her father of molesting her when she was an infant only to take it back and blame her psychiatrist for putting it in her mind

West Coast Chick says:

Obama probably wanted some eye candy singing that song, not Etta..maybe she should have thought about that. I mean, he IS a man :shrugs:

ChocD,one day that twitter gone come to life and she gone be all “Hi Haters” :wave: :lol:

Ty says:

:rofl: Now they should know Roseanne doesnt give a phuck!

:rofl: Now what’s the purpose of TWITTER AGAIN :rofl:

:waves: SR FAM

JMO says:

Couldn’t you also be considered a “stan” if you constantly mention how much you dislike a celebrity? :think: Both go hard to get their point across whether people agree or disagree …

FeFe says:

Roseanna is a hot mess, but she’s a comedienne before anything else…her claim to fame is being RAUNCHY! I used to watch her late night shows on HBO when I was a kid, she didn’t give a fck then and sure doesn’t now… :shrugs:

Roc says:

I just don’t get it. She said that she hasn’t listened to them since they “did” that to Etta. What exactly did they do to her? Beyonce was in the movie Cadillac Records. It came out right around the Inauguration. She sang the song that she was singing in the movie. Big flipping deal :coffee:

If she had any respect for the President to begin with then picking a person to sing a song a the inauguration aint gonna make her LOSE respect. Bish is that REALLY your platform? Fluck Roseanne.

I used to like Roseanne myself, but :no: I’d rather remember her as Darlene’s mama.

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

—————————————————

Not knowing who Etta James was is understandable. I mean, she got her start in the late 50′s, right? I do think you’re going a little overboard in your assessment of the Yak and Camel. Gossip blogs beat up on all kinds of people. I mean, they will not let Chris Breezy have a day of rest at all.

In America, once you become over-exposed people get sick of you.

*************************
    What’s the quickest way to be more famous than Ray J mention Jay Z and Beyonce name I betchu Sandra bust about 5 of dem thangs reading this bullchit

____________________________

yeah, I wanna see hear go in on Rihanna – shyt wont be so pretty :rofl:

Hershey says:

@ Fefe :cosign: the chit is funny as heyull, people ready to go to war over someone speaking out aginst Bey and Jay, chit Roseanne is as entitled to her opinion as I am.

#stanningforbeyisntpayingnoneofyourbills

CFREE says:

FeFe im with u, ion care about the actual content chit was funny tho :lol:

I was :rofl: when I read this yesterday. :dead:

@OTB

And when Sandra try to right her back on twitter Bey gone say :bye: Haters. Sandra ass gone be :mad: as hell. :rofl: :rofl:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Ty says:

Now they should know Roseanne doesnt give a phuck!

——————————————————-

That’s why I like Roseanne. You will never see her “heel” like Rosie did for Oprah.

Cocoabana says:

Yes you can @ JMO.

Roseanne, was just as ignorant as the stans she was responding to. Somebody always turning a story about someone else into Beyonce, she is just that great.

NaijaGal says:

___________________________________________________________________

:blink:

Tainted_Love says:

________________________________________________________________________
    :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:blink:

Did anyone watch Roseanne’s nutts? About her life in Hawaii now? I watched about 2 episodes. Roseanne is “gone”. She still “embarassingly” funny tho. Not that good acid humor like before, “you just glad she not kin to you” humor…

TPtotalpackage says:

Roseanne is a trip. It’s ironic as hell coming from the same woman that famously butchered our national anthem. That alone is why her opinion holds no weight. Also Roseanne is 63 years old in a Twitter war. Um really? Her mouth is however filthy and the ratchet side of me loves it.

Roc says:

_______________________________________

my thoughts exactly! :cheers:

And what exactly DID they do to Etta?? #arealquestion

Blackswan says:

@ FeFe

COSIGN

it’s really not that serious..

_____________________________________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

-______________________________________________________________________-

Umm mmmm :blink:

CFREE says:

CHOCO :waves:

Why it always gotta turn in to stan talk? Oy vey. :lol: :no:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

WHERE WAS ROSEANNE WHEN BEYONCE SANG 4 YRS AGO. WHERE WAS THE OUTRAGE? ETTA WAS ALREADY SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA ALONG WITH OTHER ILLNESSES. ETTA DIDN’T HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN SHE WAS HONORED AT THE AWRD SHOW WITH BEYONCE, AS WELL AS ON THE RED CARPET FOR CADILLAC RECORDS. ROSEANNE REALLY IS TOO OLD REALLY TO BE GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH CHILDREN THOUGH.

Ty says:

FeFe says:

:wink:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

I love Roseanne Conner but Ion like that bytch Roseanne Barr. She needs to stay her rich ass in Hawaii picking dem nuts from trees fuggin looney toon :coffee:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :boobs: Why are her fans taking this chit to heart :rofl: OMG :rofl: its okay yall its only Roseanne :shrugs:

I like they way she wrote a couple of her kicks in slang. Makes it more authentic. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Stans go hard in the pant, and I am just so confused as to why. Cause Beyonce honestly does not care :shrugs:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says:

—————————————————

Not knowing who Etta James was is understandable. I mean, she got her start in the late 50?s, right? I do think you’re going a little overboard in your assessment of the Yak and Camel. Gossip blogs beat up on all kinds of people. I mean, they will not let Chris Breezy have a day of rest at all.

In America, once you become over-exposed people get sick of you.

I knew who etta was, just want a fan of “at last” until the movie came out. Im not a etta fan, at all. She is from the bay area,like me.. still not a fan :rofl:

I dont understand why other celebs attack beyonce and jayz..i wasnt aware that rosanne had a blog.. Im talking about celebs that attack them for no known reason…why is that?? (in my beyonce voice) :rofl:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

Ty says:

FeFe says:

Because the Yak and the Camel are supposed to be setting some new modern day standard for the black community. There is to be no questioning or tittering at them. They are special and important. The most important people since the Civil Rights movment.

chubbswifey says:

I don’t understand why folks will not let Etta rest in peace and stop bringing up old stuff. Roseanne’s career was dead a very long time ago and she wants to be relevant again. I find no humor in what she did.

JMO says:

:yawn: … anywho, I saw a cute animal print dress in my Instyle magazine over the weekend and all I could think of was @Igo’s comment when he said women who wear animal print give up the goods easy …

had me thinking … “If I buy this, will men really think that??” :think: … gotdayum SR blog

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

===================================

I read Roseanne’s twitter timeline. She came at these two because their fans were dissing Etta when she had just died.

Stan Oohhh *shudders like Pumba in Lion King* :coffee:

gotdayum SR blog

:lol: That happens more than I care to admit. Yall have stopped me from getting tattoos, dating certain fellas, :lol: Too much really. :cheers:

Strawberrys and cream says:

I dont know anything about twitta, but how do you know folks talking about a person do you just go to the page of is it like a timeline or something :shrugs:

FeFe says:

_______

That’s what I heard too…but I see where this chit is going…so yeah…

(in my beyonce voice)

What does this sound like exactly :lol: ? Mine is sing songy with a heavy southern drawl :lol:

gotdayum SR blog

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: … Good, so its not just me :no: <— smh

but how do you know folks talking about a person

Somtimes it will be hashtagged (#) with a certain subject, sometimes the send direct tweets at that person/account. Usually the nosey folks just round it up for the rest of us.

That’s what I heard too…but I see where this chit is going…so yeah…
    __________________________
    :shrugs:

DID ANYONE SEE REDTAILS?

Ty says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Why are her fans taking this chit to heart OMG its okay yall its only Roseanne
    _________
    Exactly…she has been doing this shyt for years :rofl: Does it matter why she went in :think: Maybe she doesnt like them and needed to vent :shrug:

Strawberrys and cream says:

Thanks OTB, Cause I am so lost with this twitta stuff

CFREE says:

JMO animal print is a go :thumbsup: fk what ya heard :lol:

Ms. Everything says:

Some of what she said had me :lol: but some of it was a little much BUT them damn internet Bey stands will make you lose every little bit of sense you have so I understand. She really wasn’t going in on Bey anyway just expressing her opinion over the issue which at the time I agreed with. Bey sang the song in a movie while playing Etta, and Etta, while she had other songs in her career, that particular song was her defining song and for someone else to be asked to sing at such a high profile event while she was still alive and was back in the public eye thanks to the movie, that was a bit tacky and I can understand her being upset and hurt. They should have thought about that, someone should have foreseen that and at the very least had Bey and Etta do it together. Beyonce only covered that song because she played Etta in a movie. But whatever, back on topic :rofl: @Roseanne

Anna says:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    She’s not the first person this has happened to. She did apologize and took back the Barr name.

Ms. Everything says:

@OTB :yes: and it was a good movie. We gave reviews in one of the other posts

CFREE says:

OTB i didn’t see it but a couple friends did and said it was just “ok” :shrugs: guess its one of those see it for urself joints

No prob. I have one but for the life of me and my big brain I cannot compute with twitter. So I usually just wait to read it on the blogs. :shrug:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says:

===================================

______________________________

because of what some fans said? :blink: really, rosanne??? really- wow

Okay, imma go read the post. I want to see. Ladies at church was complaining about an interracial relationship in it? IDK.

Anna says:

DID ANYONE SEE REDTAILS?

~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t yet, but it’s on my list of things to do this week.
    I read the comments on CNN, they were mixed.

Ty says:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12) says:

Ty says:

FeFe says:

________________________
    :tape: We are not to disgrace the future king and queen of Zamunda. Just gather your juices and berries :rofl:

because of what some fans said? really, rosanne??? really- wow

And if you read as much as I read on the daily these fans are the dumbest bunch of uneducated fools…yet you go dancing with them?

Even Beyonce be ignoring them mofos. :lol: But whatever. :lol:

I Go There says:

Damn Roseanne too?

“My back hurts…POW…Now my front hurts”

JMO says:

Is it just me or do you hate when you walk in to work in the morning and you say a general “good morning” and someone asks how your weekend was and you say “good, how about you?” hoping they just have a one word reply and they begin to tell you every detail about what they did??? I’m standing there looking like this —> :blink:

and if you disagree with me, you’re probably the long winded heffa people hate talking to in the morning :coffee:

Ms. Everything says:

OTB yeah there were a bunch of chicks on another blog I can’t mention complaining about the same. The relationship didn’t bother me, hell anyone who thinks black men don’t hook up, sleep with, make babies and occasionally marry non black woman while overseas is delusional. The only negative I had with the movie was Neyo and some of the writing. It’s worth seeing and not bootlegging though

I wonder if Etta’s sons have considered a DNA test with Minnesota’s ppl? :think:

Would you want to know?

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

————————————————–

I don’t disagree with you….okay, maybe I do. I just disagree with you having your azz on your shoulders over folks every week. Seems that you are seeking to have someone or something to be angry over or to fight about.

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
    Some ppl are naturally like that. They really do think you want to know, and will remember what color socks they were wearing.

West Coast Chick says:

I sure hope Rosanne has made all of the money she intends to :rofl: she’s making more folks not like her. maybe she dont need them to buy her comedy concert tickets, or tune in to her future tv shows :rofl:

she alerady very very rich (in my nene leakes voice) :rofl:

:lol: :hahahha:

Lady_L says:

The Makeup Maven says:

—————————-
    again this is not funny to me at all, I’m not just saying this because I like Bey either. Rossane is my mother’s age, and I would be embarrassed if my mother acted this way. Sandra we know you just loved this becuase you just hate Bey. People wonder why kids act out the way they do..hell look at the way “grown folks” act…SMH

Hershey says:

@ OTB tell the ladies at church that this is 2012 and that there’s a lot of interracial relationships in the movies, even ones back in the 40s… they could have deleted that scene all together seriously

Can I point out the obvious?

That heifer be going out of her way to get on ppls font. :rolleyes: If that was anybody else. :rolleye:

Im bout to start emailing Sandra like lurkers do!

mizzdallas says:

:rofl: at the comments… wow! :rofl:

@Pillowpet …. You’re not even worth my font :lol: … Its too early

@Anna … Yea I get that but if I’ve been paged though and I say I have to get back to my client and they keep talking, something is wrong :lol:

Lady_L says:

Oh and by the way.. Rosanne does remember when she sang the Star Spangled Banner that year and made a mockery of it?

because of what some fans said? really, rosanne??? really- wow

Even Beyonce be ignoring them mofos. But whatever.

______________________________

my point exactly :rofl:

just goes to show that ol roseanne aint nothin but a beyonce/ jayz stan too :shrugs:

Spongebob ole punk ass :rolleyes:

The only negative I had with the movie was Neyo

They laughed at him on Rickey Simley this morning. :lol: Awww.

The Makeup Maven says:

Lady_L says:

The Makeup Maven says:

—————————-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: – I don’t give 2 chits about Bey BUT it just wasn’t funny to me! PLAIN & SIMPLE! Hell, if she was living in Ohio, that bish would be getting a “buckeye card” which is basically a discount card for the elderly, so sit’cho azz down! I believe she is trying to revitalize her career and is using this platform to do so!

Lady_L says:

*************************
    :claps: and :coffee:

caligirl says:

:waves: @ Tainted hey cutie pie.

Roseanne you got love her for her ranting…Everybody trying to stay relevant.

:offtopic: IRS talking about they sorry for the incovience. THEY OWE ME 2205.56..Bastids

mzwhang90210 says:

I’m a HUGE fan of the beginning years of the Rosanne show that I see in re-runs. But towards the ending episodes…she turned into a shreking harpy…and the lotto plot-line was too cartoonish.

That said…I agree with Rosey’s earlier assessments…Beyonce has
    SUB-zero talent…she’s tacky and can NOT speak clearly to save her life. My vote here goes to Rosanne!!

And to hell with an apology, sincere or not. Rosanne has enough time in this business….to tell Beyonce to kiss her ass.

that is all.

The Makeup Maven says:

<—- GUESS BROWN NEVA GOT HER EMAIL CHECKIN' IN ON DAT AZZ! :coffee:

Hersh, from what I can gather we have some family of an Airman in the congregation and she was pretty much upset because this particular group overwhemlingly married Black but the movie didnt protray that.

Something about Black love not being a great enough draw for the studios.

Spongebob ole punk ass :rolleyes:
    ________________________________________________________________________

Its fugged up people like that exist and there’s still a debate on whether we need universal healthcare :coffee:

Hey Brown :hi:

Yall still crazy says:

Good day ladies & Igo! :waves:
    ——————————

It’s just comedy, she is a comedian :shrug:

——————————————
    Maybe she was too harsh or critical, but yall know when there is an argument or a fight, very rarely does ish make sense, until afterwards with you thinking “did I really say all of that?” :coffee:

Shoot somebody piss me off I’m hitting below the belt, :shrug: like what?

Hershey says:

@ JMO, that’s why I keep it very simple in the morning, “Good morning all” PERIOD. I don’t want to know how your dog misbehaved all weekend, and your grandson didn’t. I don’t care that you were sick all weekend, but you’re good now, and how you started to call out, no I don’t, so I NEVER ask how are you doing, or how was your weekend? It’s a trap question :hahaha:

vero says:

Hey Everybody !!!
    :waves:

Anybody seen Kingstonn???? :shrugs:

Ty says:

_____________________________________
    :rofl: When they ask how was my weekend I always say “not long enough” but I never stop walking.

Roc says:

When you have a clear obsession with people that you have never met, how can you go at someone telling them that they have problems with people? I am really confused.

@JMO

Lemme find out Spongebob is really Roseanne old crazy ass :coffee:

Yall still crazy says:

Wing Wing Wing Herro Brown! :D

caligirl says:

@JMO – and if you disagree with me, you’re probably the long winded heffa people :rofl: how’s the planning for shower/planning going.

Gotta do a party for 13 year stepdaughter this week-end any suggestions…Anybody OTB – What you got?

10 girls are going to movies, 6 of them are staying a hotel suite, not sure what else?

Hershey says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:lol: … thats a good point :think:

Ty says:

_____________________________________

________________________

:claps: good one! :rofl:

caligirl says:

:waves: Choco D :hug:

Ya’ll :waves:

Suga Walls :waves:

:kiss:

Hershey says:

@OTB, that scene was the ONLY love scene in the entire movie, guess the other men, didn’t love no one but their planes, alcohol, guitars, lip dip, relaxers and Italian women

JMO says:

@Cali … I haven’t made much progress. I’m waiting for her to email me a list of people she want to attend so I can reach out to them to share my ideas and get their feedback. I’m still leaning toward Vegas although it will be in July and hot as heyul!

@CD … :rofl:

caligirl says:

How ya doern WCC and Roc :waves:

Ty says:

caligirl says:

@ Tainted hey cutie pie.

Roseanne you got love her for her ranting…Everybody trying to stay relevant.

IRS talking about they sorry for the incovience. THEY OWE ME 2205.56..Bastids
    Send them a bill for your accrued daily interest because they would send u one if u owed them :yes:

#bastards

Lady_L says:

@The Makeup Maven: You resemble Nevea a little has anyone ever told you that?

Ms. Everything says:

OTB people were all upset because it showcased that 1 relationship but that’s cause it happened there. One of the guys was married, that was mentioned and I’m pretty sure there were others but the movie didn’t touch on their personal lives, outside of that one little relationship. Supposedly there’s a prequel and a sequel in the works if this one does well that would show all that. It wasn’t enough to not see the movie though, the way some people were talking and they never once said anything bad about black women. :shrugs:

Crafting, nils, hair, book readings, board games, Wii/PSMove…you could zone out and let them entertain themselves with electronics, which they gone do when you turn your back anyway. :lol:

Girls have an awesome way of enteratinging themselves. Just provide plenty to do so that the devices dont take over.

dckimmie says:

This Bey/Jay mess is sickening! :rolleyes: What’s the point of bashing someone day in and day out that doesn’t respond? It really is a sickness for some people. :sick:

caligirl says:

:waves: @Vero, UnPre

Hershey – Thanks for saving my eyes and stomach today. :hug:

Yall still crazy says:

Hey Cali!

They can do a mani/pedi party at the hotel. Tell them to get a routine together and they can do like a talent show (for entertainment). :shrug: That’s all I’ve got.

Mother Jefferson says:

:popcorn: :gossip:

Cocoabana says:

I’m mad y’all calling that indvidual Spongebob though, my slow ass sitting here like “who Spongebob?”

mzwhang90210 says:

oh..and heyyyy errbody!!

#team Rosanne

Roc says:

Hey Cali! :wink:

:waves: Cali

@ Ty # 139

you aint lying about that :thumbsup:

Sup Caligirl :waves:

:rofl: @Cocoa

Anna says:

Something about Black love not being a great enough draw for the studios.

~~~~~~~~~~
    I think someone mentioned that there were no black women in the movie.

So same ole, same ole with Black movies. :shrug:

But why yall didnt tell me MELLODY HOBSON IS GEORGE LUCAS’ GIRLFRIEND????!?!?!?! <—Last to know!

vero says:

:waves: Cali ! looks like you the only one who missed me :crying:

mzwhang90210 says:

I’z still mad at ChocD for that gravi….cuz I have some in-laws that talk just like that.
    :dead:

Hershey says:

@ Cali, super slumber party, nails, hair, makeup, pose for the camera, snap, snap, snap. When my daughter turned 13, I went to the local beauty school, hired four girls who did their hair, makeup and mani/pedis they took pics and swam at the hotel, they loved it.

talent show (for entertainment

Yesss, this would be a hit. Please dont Youtube it. :lol:

caligirl says:

@Vero – Scroll up, trying to get a extra hello! Let me dance for you…

:danban:

OFFTOPIC yet interesting
    Thiswoman used to work for us on a temp assignment that lasted five years well the temp never wanted to become permanent and had real ghetto fabulous ways about her and she worked in the Ofc of our General Counsel now mind you this one woman would always be the first to take a huge azz plate(s) back to her desk for food later whenever we had lunch brought in so ya know she was that chick everyone knew about well that chick had gotten into with a couple of assistants (sistas) over the years and would be really petty and immature carrying a grudge and chit so no one says anything to her then we move into our new building and this bish starts something with one of our lawyers (a sista also) accused the lawyer of putting her hands on her and told her she didnt know what she would do to the lawyer if the lawyer put her hands on her again – so this month temp decides to try another lawyer (white) and her azz was let go and they are saying becuz of the white lady I don’t think that’s it

mzwhang90210 says:

heyyyyyyy @
    vero
    yallstill
    OTB
    cali

HAPPY FRIGGIN MONDAY!!

vero says:

:lol: @cali. they know me already !! :lol:

caligirl says:

She a pretty Chocolate sista. :yes: I was :shocked:

Yall still crazy says:

How about everybody write in to tyler perry (no caps) telling him to create more true-life-history movies instead of the bullshatt he passes on to us.

He gets no more of my “movie money”, the hookup man gets my five bucks :coffee: jm

BUT if he ever created anything of substance I would surely pay the money to the movie theater…

“who Spongebob?”

Sorry Cocoa. You was reading the names huh? :hahaha:

Cocoabana says:

I had a blonde moment :rolleyes:

Tatted :hug: I’m only here for a brief moment
    I’ve come to make amends for my wrong doings (well the ones i can remember)

Man
    I apologize for the many many many many many times you were the butt of my jokes and poems and the unimaginable amounts of laughter I caused at your expense. I basically deascked and humiliated you in public so I’ve come back to apologise to you in public. I am genuinely sorry

Chiby
    i baited you a couple times and we all know how that ended so I apologize

PROBERSON
    If you’re lurkin from your alloted time in the library since someone told us you were in prison. I apologize since I feel I was the cause of your downfall. I feel because of me you never had a chance from the very first time you posted your gravi and I comment bout you bein “happy” I was indeed insinuating your smile was very Johnathan Plummerish and you never had a fair chance!

To every one else that I know I pissed off, offended, :blinked: at because of your gravi, etc I apologize!

Those of you who care to feel free to email me brownsugapoet at gmail <<attnwhore

*drops mic squats half way points at crowd and walks off like Crown Heights own Randay Wattts*

caligirl says:

Mzwhang. Choco, MissD, Anna Headnod :smile: :waves:

Hershey says:

@ OTB, yes she is, that’s a true shocker, but these alabaster men are getting VERY bold lately…they stay in my face :ashamed: to say

#neverdatedoutsideofmyrace

Cali you had to dance for her? Dang Vero. Greedy :lol:

Yall still crazy says:

Hey Cali!

They can do a mani/pedi party at the hotel. Tell them to get a routine together and they can do like a talent show (for entertainment). That’s all I’ve got.

___________________________

good one! I did the hotel thingy for my daughter’s 13th b-day. we did the mani/ pedi thing, but they had the most fun running around the hotel, and swimming in their indoor pool. :shrugs: My sister does cosmetology, so she came over and gave them teenager make overs. its fun though- but tiring

Roc says:

This Bey/Jay mess is sickening! What’s the point of bashing someone day in and day out that doesn’t respond? It really is a sickness for some people.
    _______________________________
    Exactly! I ain’t even a huge fan. Yup I LOVE some of their songs. But if the post is about Ashanti then how to you try to direct it towards Bey. And every day for that matter? Bish you need to call EAP on your job. You are CLEARLY eligible for some psychological therapy.

:dead:

Yall still crazy says:

talent show (for entertainment

Yesss, this would be a hit. Please dont Youtube it.

—————————–
    :cosign:
    Cali, They could make groups of 2-3 and have a good time :hahaha:

@Yall

I’m kinda on the fence with Tyler while I feel his movies can be of more substance I have to give :applause: to the one man in the industry whole continuously keeps black actors employed. To me its easy to the knock the man but who else has stepped up to the plate to create more positive urban movies :shrugs:

Cocoabana says:

I had a blonde moment :rollseyes:
    ___________________________________________________________________

Its ok … I just figured it out not too long ago :hug: :lol:

Brown :hug: I am so sorry to hear about your health complications!

:dead:

Cocoabana says:

Awe Brown, I hope you get well soon!

mizzdallas says:

Okay who is spongebob??!!

@brown I hope all is well with you!!

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: @ post #168. and ion even know what went on. but im still in the morgue!!

Classic

Anna says:

Hey Vero.

vero says:

:lol: @Luscious. Your apologies list was too short :lol:
    I’m sorry to hear about the blood clots. you know what you have to do.. :hug:

vero says:

:bye: Anna, I’m still hoping to see your picture one day or another :lol:

OFFTOPIC yet interesting

Hmmm, when you Black its hard to be anything but that…BUT it sounds like she just hit too many strikes. :shrug:

And you KNOW I love the Black card. Unfortunately she cant pull hers out if thats her true history.

Yall still crazy says:

:coffee: Hmmmp I’ve got Brown’s private contact info #bragging :D

You owe me a song yo :rules:

:grill: and :hug: <–long one

Anyway I’ll make this short and sweet, recently found out I have blood clots in my legs so I’ll be away for awhile so since it’s been an eye opening experience I’ve come top correct some of my past behavior!________
    :hugs: and get better!

:waves: VERO and CALI

vero says:

:lol: OTB, don’t be jealous

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Brown

Aww!! :hug: you got blood clots? Its not DVT, is it? Do they have you on blood thinners? Coumadin? Warfarin?

Let a bish know something!

Roc says:

@ Brown…I don’t know you like that but I will be :pray: for you. All will be well.

Yall still crazy says:

:waves: @ Vero before she threatens me :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

@ Cali,- Im not sure if you have a store called “Justice” in your area, but they also do kids birthday parties. They do a little maske over girlei kind of thing.. my kid loved it. ANNNND, its not that expensive. I think I paid for about 6 girls and it was less than 200

mzwhang90210 says:

@Brown….I pray for your good health. Take care of yourself!!

vero says:

:happy: @Choco, Sassy, Yall Fefe, and anyone else I missed

Ty says:

@ Brown (((((hugs)))))))

caligirl says:

Hershey/Ya’ll/WCC – Those are good ideas..

Suga – Sorry to hear about about the complications. Will keep you in my prayer and thoughts. :hug:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Yall

I got Browns personal contact info too! *sticks tongue out*

Also- that damn flex belt is a torture device!! Been sore for 4 days now. Obliques hurting so damn much, it’s ridiculous!

Me and Mister found a REALLLLL interesting use for it it, though. :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@lolita :hug:

Vero I know there were many many many many many others but I dont have time to name all of em so I just apologized to the ones I forgot to name that way noone is left out!
    #winnning

Oh well back to work, catch yall later

:dead: Mizz Dallas still not knowing

@Brown Praying for your health.

@OTB
    Thats my damn point and for real fuk the black card for me Im a BISH a well informed one… HR, WORK etc get lose with me you will be going back to do your research POINT BLANK!

As for the temp that bish enjoyed being a mistral show and that effn chit caught up to her thinking they laughing with her and not at her!

Lady_L says:

dckimmie says:

——————————————–
    agree 100%. I love that they don’t respond or re-act personally.

Hershey says:

@ Brown, :pray: all will come out well for you.

caligirl says:

@WCC – Yeah we got a Justice….This Amazon child is is 5’4 wear a women size 6. She been out of 12/14 for about 3 years now and wear a size 10 shoe.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Hey Vero! And everybody else! :waves:

I ordered me some Whipfinity yesterday. Can’t wait to get it. So happy to support enterprising Black women! Made me proud to put an order in!

vero says:

take care of yourself miss Naughty (that would be Brown) :hug:

Kim Kardashian is on Live! with Kelly today. She looks dead on her mother

vero says:

Fayfay needs to send me some Whip all the way here :wait:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Brown – ION’CARE! I still emailed you to see if you were cool and I could’ve BEEN known about this. But I do wish you well.. I’mma be praying for you boo! :hug:

_________________________
    :clap: I love deals like that even tho Im soooo past that stage but still love hearing about good deals :wink:

The Makeup Maven says:

Lady_L says:

@The Makeup Maven: You resemble Nevea a little has anyone ever told you that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Never heard of that! I’m starting to become scared/p-noid! Is that a good thing?! :thinking:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHAT’S MORE DISTURBING IS THE FACT THAT ROSEANNE BARR GERIATRIC ARSE IS ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN A TWITTER WAR IN REGARDS TO FOLKS SHE ALLEGEDLY DON’T GIVE TWO SHIATS ABOUT

YEAH, I’VE HEARD THIS THEORY BEFORE, AND ERRRY TIME, IT PROVES INSANITY-YOU DON’T CARE BUT ERRRR UMMMMM-YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THEM

LOL-YEAH RIGHT, SOUNDS LIKE A PLOY TO GARNER SOME MEDIA ATTENTION

ALL ATTENTION AINT GOOD ATTENTION, YOU JUST PUT THE WORLD ON NOTICE-YES I’M CRAZY, DELUSIONAL, AND I’M PETTY-FIGHTING WITH FOLKS ON TWITTER

NO IT’S OBVIOUS WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, AND WHOSE GOT ONE-THOSE WHO AREN’T BEEFING ON TWITTER ;0 TOO MUCH TIME FOR BULLSHIAT

HELL IS THERE A SCORECARD FOR THIS CRAZY SHIAT??!!???

BEYONCE & JAY Z HAS BECOME ONE OF THOSE TOPICS YOU DON’T DISCUSS UNLESS YOU WANT CONFLICT, SUCH AS RELIGION, HOMOSEXUALITY, ETC. GTFOH

@Brown, sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you get well soon. :pray:

vero says:

:dead: @INtense. I love your posts :rofl: @ AND FOR THE RECORD, MY POST ISN’T FOR OR AGAINST BEYONCE/JAYZ/BLUE-SLAMS GOT DAMN DOOR AND WALKS THE FUG OUT..

Yall still crazy says:

@Douglas

:waves: <—house number :yes: #dealwitit :nana:
    ———————————–
    Oh my (regarding the other use of it) :rofl:
    But, that is good that you are sore, watch by this time next week, you'll be seeing something different. Make sure you use the gel because that shock can mark your skin. Ask me how I know :ashamed:

PrytiBrownIs says:

Ok im back…damn this job for asking me to work smh

what yall talking bout? Ummm i agree with the whole Etta shouldve been asked to sing thing and find it pure COMEDY that Roseanne came back for the stans tho

tcw684 says:

oh chit!!!!! Roseanne went IN!!! i love this bish even more now!!! go Ro go!!! :cheer:

Cocoabana says:

I love Intense…and her caps, of course. :hahaha:

Kim Kardashian is on Live! with Kelly today. She looks dead on her mother
    ______________________________________________________________

Change the channel :coffee:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Choco

Why you laughing at me though? LOL! I was just about to ask if you had received my request too! :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

:dead: @ Intense! :rofl:

@Dougie
    Not laughing at you cuz I did the coffee emoticon for you :wink:

PrytiBrownIs says:

wait @Dougie

please share the interesting use you and Mr. found for it?

daprinceofradio says:

Dang Roseanne did read Bey’s stans for FILTH! I know Aunt San is proud lol.

I nearly died laughing when I read her tweets this morning! :rofl:

@mizzdallas

Exactly! Her “apology” was pure sarcasm. But of course beyonce’s Stans will think she meant it. :rolleyes:

Hershey says:

Wait, RoBarr apologized? WTF for?

YSoSrs says:

Rosanne hasn’t been funny OR relevant for years so…yeah. :coffee:

Hershey says:

Yso :waves: what it do bew?

Jay Bee says:

ahahahahaha I love Roseanne

3halos says:

Me too Jay Bee!

Songbird27 says:

I do agree with Rosanne when she says it was disrespectful to not allow Etta James to sing her own song. I’ve been saying that ever since the Inaugural Ball. It just seemed so out of order.

as far as her rant…. she man-handled all them fools LOL!!!!!!! :hahaha:

Crickett says:

Didn’t Beyonce sing At Last in the movie. Just as she sang Dreamgirls over and over again after appearing in the movie. As Jamie Fox sang Ray Charles songs over and over after appearing in the movie. I don’t think it’s a snub, she gave her respect in life and death. Hail, its not Beyonce’s fault Etta was singing during Jim Crow we’s free now.

Nthabi says:

She’s still going in on Beyonce on Twitter as we speak!

TheRealRoseanneRoseanne Barr: i will ask Queen Bey 2 sing when I’m sworn in as POTUS. I want her to sing the song, “People” or perhaps, “Respect”-she will do a great job!

TheRealRoseanneRoseanne Barr: I will ask Bey to sing Barbra’s “people who need people”-

I LOVE this woman!! :hahaha:

Ummmm do people even know that the song isn’t Etta James. It was written like 20 plus years, and on the pop Billboard charts prior to Etta James even COVERING it.

So really no one has an argument in this situation…..no Roseanne, No Etta, No Beyonce. They all COVERED a song….same as Christina A., Celen Dion…..and the vast number of others who covered a song that was written and recorded in 1941

MrUnapologetic says:

Love it… People forget that Roseanne is a comedian and she ain’t afraid to take on people impromptu. That’s what commedians do… And I just so happen to agree with her in that Beyonce was VERY disrespectful towards Etta – not so much for her performance at the Obama shing-dig (because she was invited to do that), but for her portrayal of Etta in the movie. Beyonce opted NOT to spend anytime with Etta to get to know her or understand her. Who in the heck does that? Her portrayal of Etta is mere mock according to the narcisstic Beyonce.

MICKEE1974 says:

ROTFLMBO!!! I read this on another blog last night and I knew @ Sandra was going to enjoy thiis! Dang…Im just mad Im so lat today! LOL

aMochaBabe says:

OMG what ever will President Obama do without the respect of the vulgar & sleazy Roseanne Barr??? B*tch please.

Don’t use Etta James as a platform to voice your anger at Bey & Jay.

Leave Etta out of it, be the man that you are…or were before the Fifty-Eleven surgeries and state your dislike for the couple……… Who.Could.Care.Less. much like you did when people voiced their EXTREME DISLIKE for you & your destruction of the National Anthem.

Seriously.

Thaluvasckred says:

I’VE ALWAYS LOVED ROSEANNE!!! SHE GOT ME CRYING LAUGHING!!! I WOULD’VE READ BEYONCE’S FANS DOWN AS WELL…COMING TO HER PAGE TO ATTACK HER FOR HER OPINION.

Lizzyb says:

Roseanne got a new show coming y’all…the folks in charge probably said go straighten that mess out. Bey fans watch a lot of TV..don’t F with our money!!

scandalous1 says:

Who is Roseanne? What did she do?