A verdict has been reached in the infamous Dunwoody day-care shooting case that dominated Atlanta headlines for over a year.

The eight-woman, three-man jury found former GE engineer Hemy Neuman guilty but mentally ill in the shooting death of Russell "Rusty" Sneiderman outside a Dunwoody pre-school in Nov. 2010.

Sneiderman, a married father of two had just dropped off his 2-year-old son at school and was walking back to his car when a gunman approached him from behind and fired four shots into him at close range. Sneiderman collapsed and died in the parking lot of the school his toddler attended.

One of the pre-school's 48 surveillance cameras captured the getaway vehicle -- a silver Dodge minivan -- as it exited the parking lot traveling west on Mount Vernon Road. The van was later determined to be a rental -- a fact that would figure prominently later on in Neuman's trial.

Police said Sneiderman likely didn't see his killer, but if he did, he would have recognized Neuman.

Less than a year earlier, Neuman's wife, Ariela, had begged her husband to give Sneiderman's wife a job. "There is a couple, they have two babies and the husband's not working," recalled Neuman's Israeli-born wife of 22 years.

"I told him, ‘Please, help this couple,'" she told the Atlanta Journal exclusively.

Neuman eventually hired Sneiderman's wife, Andrea Sneiderman. The two co-workers later began an office romance that would end in Sneiderman's assassination.

Neuman's wife, Ariela, suspected her husband was seeing another woman. It wasn't long before she figured out who the woman was -- Andrea Sneiderman. All the signs of a cheating husband were there: the late night phone calls, often made outside. "Suddenly he couldn't hear his cell phone in the house," Ariela told the AJC.

Neuman traveled often, and the couple who have three college age children, began having financial difficulties.

Ariela was supposed to join her husband on a business trip to the United Kingdom in July 2010. But he told Ariela she'd have to remain at home -- "he was too busy," she said.

"He came back a different man. I knew then it had been a honeymoon," Ariela recalled. "I think she blinded him. She led him to a very black corner. But he didn't say no."

Finally, in August 2010, Hemy Neuman moved out of the couple's Cobb County home. He told his three grown kids that he needed his space, according to Ariela. 3 months later, Andrea's husband was shot to death in the pre-school parking lot.

The evidence against Neuman was strong: the rental minivan, the sketch of the gunman, emails and letters sent between Andrea and Neuman that indicated romantic involvement.

Andrea Sneiderman, who testified in her former lover's murder trial, denied a romantic relationship with Neuman. But during the trial the prosecution called numerous witnesses to the stand to testify that Andrea and Neuman were lovers.

Prosecutors believe Andrea had a hand in her husband's death. But she was never charged. At one point, the judge banned Andrea Sneiderman from the trial and the courthouse for threatening one of the prosecution witnesses.

Neuman admitting shooting Sneiderman, so his only chance at avoiding life in prison was to convince the jury that he was legally insane at the time he pulled the trigger. But the jury didn't buy his defense team's argument that Neuman was temporarily insane.

Neither did his wife.

"He's not crazy, he's a faker," Ariela said. "He did something so bad, he has to pay for it."

Today, the jury returned the verdict of guilty but mentally ill against Neuman. District attorney Robert James has asked for the maximum penalty -- life in prison without the possibility of parole. The sentencing phase of the trial is currently underway.

Photos: Bob Andres/AJC and Vino Wong/AJC

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Okay. :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe

I got so confused reading this story that it must be time for me to log off an go home....

#longday

• brwnbutafly

I don't believe for one second that Hemy is mentally unstable. He knew what he was doing b/c a week or two before he tried to gun him down.I think the wife had something to do with it too.

• lady_cn

So, is Andrea Sneiderman still with her husband? :think:

• lady_cn

Ok, I feel stupid. :smack:

• lady_cn

I guess I'm even more confused FeFe. I'm going home too.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ FeFe: basically, a woman asked her husband (Hemy Neuman) to hire a friend's wife (Andrea Sneiderman) as an engineer for GM. The friend's wife (AS) was hired by Neuman and they began an office romance. Neuman stalked and killed Andrea's husband. Neuman was caught months later and he tried to plead temporary insanity. A jury today found him guilty but mentally insane. He will spend the rest of his life in prison but the state has to provide mental treatment for him.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

FeFe says:
    ___________________________________________________________________
    It's not you, the names are mixed up

• Bad Influence

this post is way too long.... :peace:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe

@Sandra

Your breakdown is SOOOOO much simpler....thank you!

:kneel:

• lady_cn

Bad Influence says:

this post is way too long….
    _______________________________________________

It was. Although I was interested in the story, my ADHD kicked in and I started thinking about other things as I was reading. :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe

@OHoney

:waves: I knew something just wasn't clicking or flowing right....I was reading that shyt over and over again!

#confuzzled

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

"Neuman eventually hired Sneiderman’s wife, Andrea Neuman." <<< that's where the confusion begins, I had to read it twice as well. :huh:

• LaceFace

@ Sandra

________________________________

Thats too good for him. Only 1% of cases where people are pleading mentally ill are convicted for being mentally insane. He knew what he was doing.

• FuturedocDonte

whats the difference between not guilty by reason of insanity and guilty but mentally ill??? :thinking:

• CookieMonsterZ

What a waste of state $.. he obviously was not that crazy to maintain an affair. I feel sorry for all of the children involved.

• FuturedocDonte

oh didnt see the above comment... thanks

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

:lol: all yal that is confused you have to be in atlanta to really grasp it :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This chit cray! So much more missing like did AS hubby know she was leaving her and that's why she killed Neuman! The ex wife doesn't sound remiss at all sorta funny but not!

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

So the Yt woman gets away with murder(and prolly life insurance money) and the Killer gets to spend time in a Mental facility on our dime? Or are they going to send him to jail and pretend to treat him and his pretend illness... on our dime... :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

my ADHD kicked in and I started thinking about other things as I was reading.
    ________________________
    :lol: with you not at you!

• Ky (Megatron Lover) Cakes

FuturedocDonte says:

______________________________________________________________________
    Guilty by reason of insanity = A stay in a mental hospital until the doctors determine you are no longer a threat to society.

Guilty but mentally ill = You go to prison for your sentence, but receive mental help.

• yallcrazy

I didn't read it, it's too long, so I don't know who I'm mad at yet :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

I am too weak at how many people are really confused by this post

• CookieMonsterZ

The ex wife doesn’t sound remiss at all sorta funny but not!
    _____________________________
    She's probably :mad: If it happened to me, I'd probably react the same way. Plus, she presumably had nothing to do with it so it's probably a weight off of her shoulders.

@ FeFe: basically, a woman asked her husband (Hemy Neuman) to hire a friend’s wife (Andrea Sneiderman) as an engineer for GM. The friend’s wife (AS) was hired by Neuman and they began an office romance. Neuman stalked and killed Andrea’s husband. Neuman was caught months later and he tried to plead temporary insanity. A jury today found him guilty but mentally insane. He will spend the rest of his life in prison but the state has to provide mental treatment for him.

Let's not forget how the wife was in on it, and put him up to do it :coffee: Just my take on it.... She will be on one of dem episodes of snapped :coffee: hmph that chick put him up to kill that man, she need to hang also.

• Phrozen1der

I was confused as hell :lol:

• CookieMonsterZ

Yall: Murderer's wife begs him to hire a friend, the victim's wife. Murdered listens and hire's the victim's wife. Murdered and victim's wife start an affair. Murderer kills the victim in cold blood and is convicted but considered mentally ill. Victim's wife is off the hook, though might be involved. Murderer's wife calls BS and says he is not actually crazy, she DGAF.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

yallcrazy says:

I didn’t read it, it’s too long, so I don’t know who I’m mad at yet :lol:

• CookieMonsterZ

*murderer listens and hires the victim's wife

@Cookie
    I was thinkn she and her kids are like kick rocks becuz of their religion and culture he was already wrong!

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Phrozen1der says:

I was confused as hell
    --------------
    An Overdose of YT Folks Fukkery will do that to yah...

CookieMonsterZ says:

The ex wife doesn’t sound remiss at all sorta funny but not!
    _____________________________
    She’s probably If it happened to me, I’d probably react the same way. Plus, she presumably had nothing to do with it so it’s probably a weight off of her shoulders.
    ________________________

The victims family can't stand her azz :coffee: I believe she is the one that gave that good :blow: and so just so he can kill her husband, she wanted her husband dead, and she seduced the local geek and convinced him to kill her husband, convincing him that he would get off on it by pleading insanity :coffee: wrong! Backfired ! Dont be surprised if prosecutors go after her. The victims family can't stand her and I blieve this is why

• CookieMonsterZ

Understanding this post clearly used up the brainpower I have left for this afternoon. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

FuturedocDonte says:

I am too weak at how many people are really confused by this post
    __________________________________________________________________

:koolaid3: <--- here is some medicine for your weakness

Now, don't forget J M O when you become a famous doc :biggrin:

• CookieMonsterZ

Choco/Jenie, :yes: I guess ppl don't believe in karma, bc that is some scandalous ish! Even worse bc the wife was only helping out her "friend." I wonder if she ever thinks what it would be like if she never got her that job.

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

@JMO

You're supposed to be on of the "nice" ones. :lol:

@COOKIE

That's why I don't do nothing for nobody. :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Cookie, don't even mind me yo :rofl: Because I got caught up on your 1st sentence AND THEN you went and changed it.

I am having a "Who's on 1st?" moment :dead:

• Phrozen1der

@WUT Exactly!!

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

CookieMonsterZ says:

Choco/Jenie, I guess ppl don’t believe in karma, bc that is some scandalous ish! Even worse bc the wife was only helping out her “friend.” I wonder if she ever thinks what it would be like if she never got her that job.
    ----------------------
    I have got to ask this... what kind of friend was she to fuk her friends husband? The woman ain't shit! The lady begged her husband to help them out and the thanks was to fuk her man behind her back?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@YALLC did you see the message that was left for you in the bey post from last night? :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Too weak at your lack of punctuation... is that the kind of healthcare professionals we have to look forward to? *side eye*

_________________________
    ION but their faith may have her thinking everything happens for a reason - that is very hurtful how her and her kids were treated...

Now prosecutors watching the victims wife. They know she full of ish :coffee: Thats why she has hired two high profile crime attorneys, she know the chits about to hit the fan :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

French KI$$E$ says:

:tape:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

:peace: Thank YOOOOOU and Goodnight
    *exits doing my Elvis walk

Wut has left the building!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@YSO ... :lol: :wink:

• yallcrazy

Frenchie, after mine? #faserious

@Phro
    Are you saying wut exactly to the same poster who is writing in tongues :rofl:

• CookieMonsterZ

__________________________________________
    You would think she would be under suspicion just bc of that. And then she tried to lie about it when the evidence was clearly there. Suspect!

• OutsidetheBox

She totally ended it with "OK GOODBYE." I snickered my fat ass to sleep off that. Whoo chile. :hahaha:

• CookieMonsterZ

OTB you said it, I thought it :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Yall think the scorned wife set her hubby up to get killed and not the hubby of the wife who was cheated on?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

it is the last comment of the post @yallc

• OutsidetheBox

Why they do that? :lol:

Jumping out like the boogey-man trying to light weight ride on people... :hahaha:

Get cho life, doc.

• OutsidetheBox

When the BFF took the stand and said the wife did have the affair she denied, she lost me.

She had a hand in something, IMO.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

I knew I was missing someone's font today. OTB :hug:

• Ty

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

all yal that is confused you have to be in atlanta to really grasp it
    :rofl: Yep cause I got it loud and clear

• Phrozen1der

@CHOCO I'm just confrused,all I want to do is go to DTLR and find me a denim jack or vest or a pair of kicks for the weekend... :wail:

• CookieMonsterZ

Choco True, there is always a blessing in every situation.

• Ty

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:yes: Its the American Way :coffee:

• Phrozen1der

@OTB :yahoo:

<-----Has heard of this case...all that wordage had my brain frazzled :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

:hug: JMO. They made me earn my keep today. :(

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Warning for people with dogs - watch them for overheating this weather is unpredictable and they can get overheated quickly! #HELPFUL

Signs of overheating
    Vomiting and then going into convulsions which could result in death....

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

DTLR and find me a denim jack or vest or a pair of kicks for the weekend
    ___________________________
    Hmmmmm me thinks of son when you mentioned DTLR :lol:

@Cookie
    :yes:

• Ty

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

———————-
    I have got to ask this… what kind of friend was she to fuk her friends husband? The woman ain’t ****! The lady begged her husband to help them out and the thanks was to fuk her man behind her back?
    Then the heffa married his azz and denied even having a relationship :nono: Hoes jump up to get beat the hell down

• Phrozen1der

:dead: @CHOCO

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I don't think it was the scorned wife I think it was the unemployed hubby of adulterer that killed victim alone!

• OutsidetheBox

:wave: @Phro. Ok. This case has been all over the news. Sand's write up was ..challenging. :)

Dont ban me, bro @Sandra. :lol:

• yallcrazy

I am so glad for whoever came up with --> B :yawn: ce

I just had to use it :lol:
    #icannotstoplaughingyall
    ------------------------------------------
    OTB :hug:
    *hands Phro his Dr. Pepper* :D

• Phrozen1der

@CHOCO :lol: All I wanna do is be fly,and they got women getting jobs giving up unwanted married poon to production assistants and then killing secretaries on Ash Weds. WHY?!?!?!!? :wail:

@Phro
    :hugs: Only becuz he stays in my ear about sneaker and DTLR!

• Phrozen1der

@OTB I know right..

@Yall Thnx! ;)

@Phro
    Im fo sho you is FLY cuz you is kind you is smart and you is important #THEHELP

• yallcrazy

Now all I need is for Auntie to come back in and state that she's corrected her post, so I can be confused all over again. I had gave up :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

@CHOCO :lol: They have some of the freshest cheapest sneaks for the low low...

• Phrozen1der

@CHOCO :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

*Ignores the new Beyonce emote* :hahaha:

Hey Y'all! :hug:

@PHRO
    That they do - I buy my nephew shoes outta there at times!

• yallcrazy

Let me find something to get Phro outta this funk!

*digs in the crates* :party:

"Roc The Mic"
    (feat. Freeway)

[B Sigel] Ho! Ho!
    [Freeway] Bounce
    [B Sigel] Holla!
    [Freeway] Bounce, bounce, bounce

[Beanie Sigel]
    It's B Sig in the place with Young Free
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right
    Still watch what you say out your mouth
    Cause 50 shots still will burn the club out

[Verse 1: Freeway]
    I miss the hood when I'm travelin, get neck when I'm travelin
    Chicks peck wood when I'm travelin
    Fuck a Lex cause the click fit good in the Caravan
    Slide through your hood like a avalanche
    Take a flick if you get a chance get that close
    Fuck an advance, cause I get that dough
    Beef with me, enemies come sleep with me for breakfast
    Guaranteed to eat this toast
    I'm reckless, firestarter heat your folks
    A starvin artist that a eat y'all tracks, so don't bring 'em around
    I be around ricans vida loca
    They got all the toasters don't need no gats
    I got a six stashed leave 'em around
    So I don't get left around haters around when I leave
    In the winter rock short sleaves reason the pound
    With the heat blastin, keep actin the heat blastin
    Techno Marine shinin, marine fashion backin 'em down
    Niggas 'gone keep hatin and my click 'gone keep grindin
    Keep movin, lockin the town

[Chorus:]
    [Freeway]
    It's Freeway in the place with B Sig
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say to me prick
    Cause I got what it takes to dump the AK clip

[Beanie Sigel]
    It's B Sig in the place with Young Free
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say out your mouth
    Cause 50 shots still will turn the club out, ho!!!

[Verse 2: Beanie Sigel]
    It's Mack-daddy-young strappy
    No he ain't the OG gangsta
    Yes I is! come on don't test I kid
    I firebomb cribs like Left Eye did
    Notorious like that Bed-Stuy kid, +B.I.G.+ or small you can get it
    Dead wrong, like tryin to brawl a strong armored midget
    I pull the 9 out my pocket I'm lyin
    I pull the Mac out the closet, start firin
    For you cats outta pocket, stop tryin
    Take that, get back, clap iron
    You know, stay low, keep firin, uh!
    I put the led in the gat, the metal go clap
    I lay cats flat on they back, stop fuckin with this radical cat
    You fuck around and need a medical cat
    The led'll go clap, your head'll go back, uhhh
    It's B Sig in the place to be
    With two heaters on the waist of me, man who's facin me?

[Chorus:]
    [Beanie Sigel]
    It's B Sig in the place with Young Free
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say out your mouth
    Cause 50 shots still will turn the club out, ho!!!

[Freeway]
    It's Freeway in the place with B Sig
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say to me prick
    Cause I got what it takes to dump the AK clip

[Verse 3: Freeway]
    Big nickels down your way don't trip
    Get folded down your way, got soldiers down your way
    Keep quiet down your way no lip
    All of y'all need to run yo'self
    Go get the burna nigga bang yo'self
    Or I come through with the hammer make you lose yo' health
    Fast, roll with dashes, move like Cassius Clay
    Move yay like caskets, there's a will there's a way
    Obey my thirst move yay through traffic
    Without Sprite, without Nike's
    I just do it bar break your basket
    Yeah you damn right, without ice
    I pull up to your honey car and stuff her basket
    International post player, circle the atlas
    You don't wanna be hoe playas, circle the hood
    Bend over backwards, without searchin for backwoods

[Chorus:]
    [Freeway]
    It's Freeway in the place with B Sig
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say to me prick
    Cause I got what it takes to dump the AK clip

[Beanie Sigel]
    It's B Sig in the place with Young Free
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say out your mouth
    Cause 50 shots still will turn the club out, ho!!!

[Freeway]
    It's Freeway in the place with B Sig
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say to me prick
    Cause I got what it takes to dump the AK clip

[Beanie Sigel]
    It's B Sig in the place with Young Free
    And I got what it takes to rock the mic right yeah
    Still watch what you say out your mouth
    Cause 50 shots still will turn the club out, ho!!!

[Outro: Freeway]
    All of y'all need to run yo'self
    Go get the burna nigga bang yo'self
    All of y'all need to run yo'self
    Go get the burna nigga bang yo'self
    Shit, shit, it's the, it's the Roc nigga, hooo, hoo, hoo!
    And another one, and another one.. [fades]

:dance:

• Bad Influence

Otbizzle! :hug:

• CookieMonsterZ

Rihanna called Ryan Seacrest this morning on KIIS FM, explaining her choice to record two duets with the man who brutalized her three years ago -- "I reached out to him about doing ‘Birthday Cake’ because that’s the only person that really -- it made sense to do the record. Just as a musician -- despite everything else -- that was going to be the person."

She said, "I thought about rappers, and I’ve done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown. So I wanted him on the track."
    _________________________________________________

I know, :deadhorse: but since we're on the sub--.. never mind.

• Phrozen1der

@Yall *Picks up fake dice* :yahoo:

@CHOCO Right! I have a clothing addiction,and I feel like I need to pop a tag on an item of something tomm. :lol:

• yallcrazy

:ashamed: OTB but I was forced too :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

@YALLC WHEAT you say? :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Hissy Fits! :hug: I missed yall much. *pouty lips*

• CookieMonsterZ

Yall :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

to pop a tag on an item of something tomm.
    Ha ^^^^ must steal :lol:

• Phrozen1der

@CHOCO Oh never that,I'm afraid of the County Orange :lol: but I really want something newER...

• yallcrazy

@Frenchie

:stop: No, WHEAT did you say? ( :chickenhead: voice)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

:rofl: rofl: :rofl:

• yallcrazy

Frenchie, I wanted to do more, but :nono: *points to self* Not the kid! :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuqgD6GKjw&feature=related French KI$$E$

look here i don't want no problems with you ok?

:hug:

• yallcrazy

:lol: Imma just ignore and laugh like yall :hahaha:
    #maybe

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@CHOCO Oh never that,I’m afraid of the County Orange but I really want something newER…
    No babes I must steal the term pop a tag off an item....

Now get ya broke azzes in the Phaedra post :rofl:

• CFREE

Andrea is next that bish is going down :yes:

• Traigo Fuego

There is a mistake in P16/L2... Sandra said "Andrea Neuman" when she meant "Andrea Schneiderman"... It can be very confusing to some that have short attention spans to long stories... :coffee:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

that trick will get you every time...
    the white culture sure do believe in killing before divorce

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ yallcrazy: I fixed the name mixups. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Traigo Fuego says:

There is a mistake in P16/L2… Sandra said “Andrea Neuman” when she meant “Andrea Schneiderman”…

All the name mixups are fixed. :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Love Triangles never really have good endings :no:

• GoldenGurl

This was a very interesting case watching it. Andrea was a bitch on the stand. Totally threw Hemy under the bus, she knew she was involved wit this man and tried to play it off. Witnesses saw what was up. Oh, well, the bitch is 2 million dollars richer as a result...