Solange wants to help you transition from weave and perms

A movement back to natural hair is underway in the U.S., and Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles is at the forefront of that movement.

Solange and the “Transitioning Movement” wants to help black women to return to their roots and embrace their natural hair. So Solange created a video to promote a new website started by Carol’s Daughter called transitioningmovement.com.

In a chat with Lisa Price, Solange, who usually wears afro wigs, talked about her decision to go natural. “To me, [it’s] just another outlet of expression,” she explained. “It’s funny to see the social response, their interpretations of what a haircut, what a hair change means.”

The Transitioning Movement website — which launches this spring — will offer tips, product recommendations, photos, expert Q&A sessions and more for women transitioning from relaxers and weaves back to their natural wavy or curly hair.

This is good news for women like Kiyah S., who has already started the transitioning process on her own. Kiyah grew out her perm this year after wearing weaves for most of her adult life. This past weekend, she wore her soft, tight curls in an afro style to a lunch date. She grinned from ear-to-ear when a man complimented her on her afro. It isn’t often that women get compliments from men on their hair weaves.

184 Responses to “Solange wants to help you transition from weave and perms”

Detective Iheart says:

Ruh-Roh To the :kona: I go until we change topic cause yall know its gonna become a natural vs. relaxed battled :shakebutt: to the :kona:

sexyphillygirl says:

Would love to go natural but Im not there yet hopefully one day,…

caligirl says:

:heart: love natural hair. I’m 3 years no perm. It wasn’t that hard to transisition as I only use to get perms twice a year….

Besides Monistat and perms don’t mix well :kona:

sexyphillygirl says:

@Detective-I no but its a personal decision, but I have almost come to blows with people who say im “selling out” because I sometimes were weaves smh whatever go have several seats lol.

sexyphillygirl says:

@Cali-thats what I do now I only get them twice a year and the rest she just flat iron the hell out my hair lol. My hair is so thick its crazy.

Solange kiss my _—————— > :buttshake:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Besides Monistat and perms don’t mix well :rofl: girl stop

Shauny says:

Thanks but no thanks Solange. I went 11 months of transitioning with braids and buns and am 2 years natural. I’ll stick to CurlyNikki and my Youtube favs.

Miss Mainey says:

Hi Eveyone!!

@Cali yep me too perms twice a year. The only issue I have is when a natural sister made me feel less than because I still relax my hair. To each their own. Do what works for you.

Solange head looks atrocious in this ad I am sorry :hurl:

EB says:

I’m waiting for Solange to drop a new cd

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

DON’T WORRY BE HAPPY

DON’T WORRY BE NAPPY

DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD

IT’S IRONIC HOW BEING A BLACK WOMEN IS CELEBRATED WITH ONE TONGUE & IN ANOTHER SABOTAGED

BLACK WOMEN RETURNED TO YOUR ROOTS, CELEBRATE YOUR ETHNICITY, ETC.

AND THEN YOU HEAR

BLACK WOMEN ARE TOO STRONG, DOMINANT, OPINIONATED-BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE, STOP TRYING TO FORCE FEED BLACK WOMEN UNSOLICITED ADVICE, WE CAN WEAR OUR HAIR HOWEVER WE CHOOSE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GROUP OF WOMEN, HELL NOW EVEN MEN-LOL

THERE’S A PLUG FOR EVERY SOCKET, TRUST ME-WEAVE OR NATURAL

Miss Mainey says:

@EB mee too! Her and the Hadley street dreams was an awesome CD!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

EB says:

I’m waiting for Solange to drop a new cd

________________________________________________________

but why :shrugs: can she sing

Miss Mainey says:

Hi Eveyone!!

________________________

Perm mines twice a year, and I dont wear weaves either, and personally salonge to me looks weird and me no likey her style at all :nono:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

EB says:

I’m waiting for Solange to drop a new cd

________________________________________________________

but why :shrugs: can she sing

Her last album was pretty good :coffee:

EB says:

@ brownskin solange doesn’t have a big voice but I like her lyrics and songs from her last cd. She sings songs that fit her voice.

I am not my hair. That is all. :coffee:

M3z says:

I mean really? This “movement” has been moving for sometime. So carol’s daughter can sit down with that crap. I’ll stick to naturallycurly, motowngirl, and youtube channels. Carol’s daughter is just trying to push their sub-par products

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

EB says:

______________________________________________

I never knew that thanks Eb

FeFe says:

This discussion is :deadhorse:

candibfly says:

i like talking about hair, but i don’t like lectures on how u hate ur culture bc u get a perm or straighten ur hair, etc :nono:

where’s fayla?! she’s the expert

*passes out whipfinity to everyone* :wave:

sexyphillygirl says:

Is she shoving this crap down her sister’s throat???

caligirl says:

Shauny says:

_______
    Righty biting off of what folks been doing for years with no sponsers. Don’t like it :nono:

JD says:

So Sandra…when will we see a picture of you rocking your afro curls instead of the hard permed curls? #practicewhatyoupreach

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@FeFe did i gives u a big ole :hug: this AM

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

My daughter and I are natural. She was nervous at first about showing her natural hair. She added highlights to her curly afro and her boyfriend loves it! She came in all happy! She said “Mom he likes my hair!” He said he likes it better than my sew in with all the extra hair.” She’s finally loves her own hair! I love it.

JMO says:

I got into with a woman before because she told me I was “less than” for relaxing my hair. The fukk?!

I asked her did going natural mean naturally avoiding hygiene too … ole musty, funky, smokers teeth azz chick

Yall watched it! Cuz I aint! So tired of folks telling nappy headed heffas what to do with their hair I FUKN KID I need a touch up rat now but I don’t need SOLO telling me when and how! Buh Bye!

StillB3lieve says:

I’ve been natural for almost three years and I love it. However, I in no way condemn my fellow sistahs for choosing to relax their hair. Some have their reasons for doing or not doing so. That is all. :coffee:

FeFe says:

:hugs: back atcha Creamy!

Shauny says:

Sandra is #teamfreezecurls

#TEAMNATURAL

I actually liked the song. Not a fan nor have I ever purchased Carol’s Chirren though.
    I stick to stuff I can buy from Wal-Mart & Whipfinity!

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:dead:

JMO says:

Now let someone tell Sandra to burn her spritz and I bet this post would be totally different :rollseyes:

yallcrazy says:

Fukc this, how about telling these bishes that glue the damn wigs to their foreheads something.

#nooffense
    #butitaintmyfault

caligirl says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Miss Mainey says:

Hi Eveyone!!

________________________

To each it’s own, I stopped relaxing my hair, but it just wasn’t working for me….

Shauny says:

@Still – I agree. I’ve had perms and still will wear a sew in if I want a change. My cousins keeps saying wigs are cheaper so I’m going to give them a shot too. To each their own :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

Lisa Price is just trying to pimp her expensive ass products and thinks putting Solange on the hoestroll is going to garner more revenues

*licks hand*

candibfly says:

ur favorite saying twin :yahoo:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

We offtopic yet?

sexyphillygirl says:

@Shauny-I cant find a wig that goes with my head lol, thats why I get sew in’s. A friend of mine has a closet full of wigs and they are so nice, I just have my bags of hair that I reuse, I gets my moneys worth out my remy lol

*forms Yso’s hair (w/out her permission)into a hovercraft*

#daredevil :D

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

StillB3lieve says:

—————–
    :cosign: To each their own. Natural ain’t easy at all!

I Go There says:

:kona:

:no: Not yet Laker *smears Whipfinity on your cheeks*
    ——————
    Twin, the cinnamon is :yes: tasty :ashamed: the others don’t have a taste #stillalive :lol:

sexyphillygirl says:

:offtopic:

Rihanna song cake is stuck in my head

Dear Bossip,

First off, let me begin by saying thank you for reading my letter.

I have been married for 10 years to a wonderful guy. We both have great careers (he is a pastor and professor and I am a high school principal) I couldn’t be happier with our lives.
    My husband has a daughter from a previous marriage whom I love as if she were my own. Recently, her mother (his ex wife) has come back into the picture. She was just released from jail and has no place to go. She has no family, friends, or money. What she does have is enormous love and respect from her daughter.

Long story short, my husband suggested that she move into our finished basement until she can get back on her feet. Reluctantly, I agreed but told him that she can only stay for 2 months. He told me this was the Christian thing to do. I regret every part of saying that now.

Lately, I have noticed that she is making passes at my husband (touching him on the shoulder, subtle glances etc). I told him about this and that I didn’t like it but he told me that I am overreacting and not to pay it any mind.

This is where it gets interesting. I allowed her to use our washer one day because she didn’t have money to wash her own clothes. In her basket I noticed my husband’s boxers. I dismissed it thinking that he thought it was our basket when putting his dirty clothes in the laundry room. However, my suspicions are getting stronger now because I noticed a pregnancy test in trash of the guest bath in the basement.

I confronted my husband about this and his alibi is that he was out of town. Which he was. He was out of town the same weekend his ex-wife “caught the Greyhound” to see her sick mother in a nursing home in Tennessee where she is from. Since I was under the impression that she had no family I’m very concerned, suspicious, and angry at the possibility of them sleeping together under my nose and conceiving a child. Am I being too suspicious or do you think I’m headed for divorce? – Christian In Crisis

Dear Ms. Christian In Crisis,

Chile, the moment he would have fixed his lips to say, “Ex-wife, leaving jail, and can she come here to stay,” I would have cut his ass off in mid-sentence, “Hell naw! Hell to the no! And, if you don’t understand that, let me say it in a Christian tone, Hell, freaking no!!”

I don’t know what type of pastor your husband is, but, err, uhm, GET THAT WOMAN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE TODAY! NOT TOMORROW, NOT NEXT WEEK, OR NEXT MONTH. TELL HER TO PACK HER –ISH AND GET THE HELL OUT TODAY!!

And, I’m going to say this and repeat it throughout my response: IT’S YOUR HOME! STOP LETTING THIS GO DOWN IN YOUR HOUSE AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! PUT HER OUT!
    _________________________________
    And Im single by choice :coffee:

candibfly says:

@twin i was talking about ‘to each his own’ <— ur favorite saying

i'm such a procrastinator, do they have a chocolate whipfinity? :think:

heavn_sent says:

Been natural for almost 10 years now..Locs to the small of my back..but trust, if a chick could rock a weave..I WOULD! I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with Intense..
    I started using Carol’s Daughter (fragrances) years ago when she had the one store in Brooklyn before Jay and Jada got down, and Oprah had even heard of her. We used to drive all the way up to NYC just to stock up every four months or so.

410Psycho says:

I’m natural and I don’t think Solange is necessarily trying to force Carol’s Daughter on people.I think it’s more about getting tips and styles that many new transitioning naturals are not aware of. When I first decided to go natural I didn’t know what to do with my hair as my old relaxer routine was no longer useful.Yes the purpose of the website is to push the product naturally (no pun intended) but I think it may have some valuable info on it for newbies. No matter natural, weaved, relaxed or braided whatever works for you is what you NEED to do.Just my $.02

NaijaGal says:

:whistle:
    talking ’bout good and bad hair
    see if I care

:offtopic: so I hear Jada got a new song and video coming out… check it out its on youtube, her voice sound ok, but the song well ugh lets just say its seems long it’s call burn

Detective Iheart says:

:newpost: about Blue and Bey

JMO says:

I hate Carols Daughters hair products :nono:

Then again I barely do my own hair :lol: … can’t wait to use my whipfinity though :dance:

imarie aka lalie says:

I love what’s she’s doing but I don’t know how soon it will catch on. Any chance she can convince her sister to give up her lacefronts?

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

sexyphillygirl says:

—————
    Wigs are my friend when my fro won’t give me any act right. I confuse tha hell out of the yt people round here. One minute I got long and flowing next minute Angela Davis.

Mannie says:

We :off topic: yet?

I wanna know is why the fuk are they even making an issue out of natural permed weave wigs – WOMEN do what they want with their styles and products chit is simple to me – you wanna sell produce do that your audience that is natural! FUKRS

sexyphillygirl says:

@Choco-you and me both smh he couldnt have come to me with this bs, christian or no christian big dummy

@CHOCO

Another silly btch that doesn’t trust her own first instincts. Damn shame. :coffee:

Kitrina says:

Solange is wearing a wig in that commercial, how is a afro wig any better than a straight wig?

KeyshKeysh says:

Ive been natural for 5 yrs and 3 of those years i straightened my hair every 2 weeks…but then i decided i wanted a change i rocked it curly…i love it even more now…and when i want a change i get a weave or just straighten it

@YSO
    I love broads like that they make me pat myself on the back and I can be very critical of myself!

___________________________
    I was talking to a friend last night about christianity he’s one and I told him blatantly they are hypocrites and he agreed! My GODs name is Jesus and he doesn’t require me to be religious but to believe and have faith!

heavn_sent says:

—————————
    Please give Whipfinity a try. SR’s own Fayla make this all natural product and it is INEXPENSIVE! Click on Fayla’s name or go check out landof pure . net to read reviews and see the ingredients.

And she’ll ship it to you yo No more riding all the way up no where now :lol:

StillB3lieve says:

@Shauny my sis in law went natural and she switches back and forth from wearing her natural hair and wearing wigs. To me she looks good either way. Like u said, to each its own.

MissHarlem says:

Solange where is the album tis all I care about :coffee:

StillB3lieve says:

@WUT it surely isn’t easy

Shauny says:

@sexyphillygirl – I heard you can make an appointment and do a consult and try wigs on. We will see because a nice packet of weave can be killer. I only do a sew in like once a year.

StillB3lieve says:

@Chocolate don’t understand why the wife won’t accept the writings on the wall.

StillB3lieve says:

@Choco don’t understand why the wife won’t accept the writings on the wall.

StillB3lieve says:

dogone auto correct!

KayCeiSoul says:

_________________________________
    And Im single by choice

********************************************

Reverts to Monsters Inc. song…. :whistle: “Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me, so help me, so help me, goood byyyyye!”

This some bullchit. She coulda flopped at a half-way house. All this Pastor this and Pastor that is overrated. NEVER will an ex-bish so much as sleep on my front porch. Bish betta build a cozy box and snuggle up. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

___________________________

***************************

Ba-bbbbbby! :cosign:

Chocs, I classify myself as a believer. And when I tell you I saw some behavior from a “upright, christian, I don’t play the work bingo because I don’t gamble, miss me with the raffle tickets for gas cards etc. co-worker this week that made me cringe!!!!??!!!

I was like “WOWWWW!!! NOW I see why everyone questions the motives of self-proclaimed Christians.”

Lady_L says:

@INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

where you been have not seen you in a couple of post, you know I stan for your commentary! LOL…

:hug:

esoteric says:

but Solange and Beyonce had/have a deal with L’Oreal pushing hair color for their weaves…

Umm didn’t Solange shave off her hair than started rocking a fake afro, then Poetic justice braids, ect.. Girl please.

Good for Kiyah S. :claps: I seen her pic on twitter yesterday and she’s very pretty. Men do love women with natural hair. It took me awhile to stop wearing weaves too as well as perms. That mess was pulling out my hair. I have very curly hair and I hate it. It takes 2 hours to straighten now but I love when a man runs his hair thru my hair. However, I do like to wear clip ins to add volume & length. Baby steps… ok

Meant.. I love when a man runs his hands thru my hair. Not secure anymore when he leans towards me & I don’t gotta stop him. My mom on another note has that course Jewish curly hair & my sister has my dads African texture. :hahaha: Poor things. She’s gets Keratin treatments every 6 months. I just stick with Organic Root Stimulator products.

LadeeA says:

I’ll go natural when Solange agrees to pay for the upkeep of my unbelievably thick hair after not perming it.

Until then give me my creamy crack or there will be some :karate:

nine4ya19062000 says:

I remember the early days of Carol’s Daughter when the prices weren’t high and the products weren’t watered down… She went global and caught that high-end bug… Literally she used to GIVE AWAY products when I would visit the Brooklyn Flagship store… She’s got Skurry J Blige, WILLomina & JADAniel as sponsors now and that’s all that matters… her pockets run deep…

heavn_sent says:

I thought Whipfinity was a joke..LOL

Asia Monroe claims she hooked up with Carmelo Anthony behind LaLa’s back.

Someone has made this Asia Monroe girl mad!! Not sure if there is a personal riff between her and these athletes, but the same girl who earlier this week leaked naked bedroom pics of Kings’ Demarcus Cousins, has now come forward to expose Knicks star Carmelo Anthony.

There’s alot of rumors that have been circling around Lala and Melo’s relationship in regards to cheating, a secret love child, and event trust. Well according to Asia, he’s not happy in the marriage. She decided to give Fullcourtpumps the exclusive on her and Melo’s secret rendezvous.
    Ok Basically It all started in February where he followed me on twitter we began talking on there which lead me giving him my number and we started texting well he asked for my gmail account something about he didn’t want his wife finding out about me or what not…so I visited New York around march 1 where me met up and he took me to a place called Juniors Cheesecake in Brooklyn I had took a pic to show my twitter friends who I was having lunch with but he asked for me to delete it but I still kept it in my phone..

he emails me off and on and says he wants to be with me and all that crap and how him and his wife aren’t working. um i do have my echofon for twitter DM’s

Whatever this girl is doing, she’s doing it right. In the email (viewed above) she thanks Mr.Anthony for a pair of shoes she got. I heard that Melo is very generous and one well known Atlanta vixen claims he bought her a Mac Book. Below are pictures of twodel/stripper.

Now not sure if Melo would be foolish enough to take her to Juniors or if these emails/DMs are fabricated. I just the reporter, I don’t state anything as fact until the fat lady sings. Or in this case, the 6’8 caramel skinned ball player Carmelo Anthony.
    *Sips tea
    ________________________________
    Jacked from Gossip Jacker

present :coffee:

JMO says:

Choco .. I don’t believe it. This is coming out because her show is about to start.

yallcrazy says:

So whores think they’re winning with shoes and a macbook now?

:dead:

I Go There says:

what yall heffas talking bout now.

@JMO
    There have been rumors for years about him philandering you need to see the emails they are real and he did say if you hush more will come something to that affect

heavn_sent says:

I thought Whipfinity was a joke..LOL

Nope. It’s real.

I’m hiding from UnMirs in here. Shhhhhh… :kona:

@Yall
    I work like :blink: when she said macbook I just knew she was gonna say a car!

:rofl: @ YSO
    Playing hide and go seek

@YGO

Can we get a new Gravi tomorrow? Please and thanks. :grin:

yallcrazy says:

Jmo, you have to put your :chickenhead: hat on in order to “get it” yo :rofl:

@CHOCO

She said she’s gonna :spank: me if I don’t get a Twittah. I’m beieng e-bullied now! :wails:

NaijaGal says:

@yallcray #88 you beat me to it…seriously what satisfaction do you get by fcuking a dude who’s already with someone…simple broads getting excited about shoes and a laptop, ish I bought with my own money while in school…holla back when you got some swiss bank accounts, insider trading…fcuk a shoe, breakable plate dinner and a damn laptop :mad:

:lol: @ Yall JMO its just sad how it came about!

Choco Choco :no: <– smh at dem hoez :lol:

How thee fuk you fuk w/money & only got ish that you can afford to buy your damn self #backwardshoein'

they gone learn :coffee: maybe she thinks he's gonna leave his wife, but they never do….

@YSO
    Tell her to STAY OFF TWITTER rat now!

See. I’m so shook I can’t even spell! :crying1:

@Yall
    She may not even like him like that! Cuz is she was trying to be jump off or wifey should wouldn’t have outted him!

I Go There says:

@YGO

Can we get a new Gravi tomorrow? Please and thanks.
    _____________________________

ISO

any request?

@CHOCO

You’re the cougar. YOU tell her. :rofl:

Well Choco…Maybe she thinks if she outs him that LaLa will bounce and she can work on having him to herself. :shrug:

Naija, I fogot about that dinner :rofl:

Back in my heyday, I used be like ION care where we eat, that money can be used on something that I can see and feel next week :ashamed: #closedmouthnevergetsfedtheory

Now, I gets that & a good meal :trophy:

*forgot

@YGO

I don’t know. Something tasteful to be sure…Since I’m making requests why don’t you make one too and I’ll see what I can do. :yes:

laterthannever says:

In other words, a more mainstream company has recognized the profit potential with this kind of movement. 1 million you tube hits for a glistening afro likely equals at least 5,000 products pushed. :think:

You’re the cougar. YOU tell her.
    :lol: No twitter account!

@Dimpz
    Lala aint going nowhere what jump off don’t know that!

@ Choco…..I agree. She’s apparently not very smart though. Now she’ll have to find another ninja to buy her a pair of shoes. :coffee:

@Dimpz
    Maybe it will be MELO he seems to really want out and Lala doesn’t!

oh yeah i forgot we suppose to get you a twitter!

@YSO :waiting:

Phrozen1der says:

I’m hungry,I need a snack drawer…. :thinking:

@FRENCHY

Dammit! Not you too. :( I don’t wanna! :wail:

(sniffles)

Bullies. HMPH.

@ choco….I doubt he’ll keep messing with her if she’s outting him. That heaux gone have him splitting his assets if she say too much.

@PHRO

I got you if you’ll protect me from UnMirs, Fayla, and French Ki$$e$. :thumbsup:

@Dimpz
    I guess we will see if it continues to play out!

@APHRO
    Here’s some :popcorn:

caligirl says:

:wtf: is wrong with people…I was talking to this stoopid azz lady at work about retirement and she said “not be funny but are you even gonna be around to enjoy, with your illness. Glad I’m saved and filled with the Holy Ghost! Who says that? :huh:

I Go There says:

ISO

Let me see… :thinking:

Im gonna keep mine until I come up with something good.

NaijaGal says:

@Cali :wtf: indeed…wow, just wow

:blink: @ Cali…..Rude Bish! She ain’t guaranteed to make it home safely while she wanna be talking shyt.

caligirl says:

Hey Dimpz :hug:

@Choco – Who being stingy with the goods?

Phrozen1der says:

@YSo *whispers* Just go into stealth mode :lol:

@Choco Thnx! ;)

I Go There says:

Alright yall im out.

Take it easy

caligirl says:

NaijaGal and Dimpz –

Told that red hed heifer that old co-worker asked me how in the world did my baby die, like it was my fault and the co-worker had baby a couople of years later, 3 months later her baby died of crib death.

I ended with have a safe trip home.

her face was priceless…..

caligirl says:

And with that my dear, you may have your lottery ticket. Write to HR NOW!

1)How the hell can you work around that environment? 2)Do they think that I’m not capable of working?

I am mad now…

*sighs long* Cali, only He knows when we expire, you may outlive her. Pray for her, imagine a heart that cold to say that….

JMO says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

_____________________________________

_______________________________
    Da Hail OMG I wanna say something to her hate rudeness

Same ol EGO being stingy :wink:

@YSo *whispers* Just go into stealth mode

smh I wanna laugh but I am mad…

FAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! If I send you my hair, will you do something to it for me please?

caligirl says:

@ya’ll – It’ WAS just insentive….I already left one department, they gonna think it’s me. :kona:

Is it me or do people with red hair say and do stupid things…

I ended with have a safe trip home.

her face was priceless…..
    ______________________________
    :pray: I dont do some type of hacking cuz this dumb trick azz downsinder bish needs to be stuck with needle that HIV residue on it!

@ JMO…Told you I ain’t always so nice.

caligirl says:

:shotsfired: :karate: :shank: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i canNOT believe she formed the thought much less let it escape her bitch-ass lips. I am SO sorry u had to hear that.

REPORT HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: @Yall

Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can

and Wisdom to know the difference

^^This prayer sits on my desk, a supplier of ours gifted me with an etched glass “thingamabob”

@PHRO

What kind of e-bro are you? That’s the best you can do? :mad:

(slams snack drawer shut and locks it)

HMPH!

yallcrazy says:

Cali,last time it was documented.

Oh I got it, go to a psychologist and mention your work atmosphere. Those become the proof you need later down the line.

Man, I wish sometimes I was in your city……..

Phrozen1der says:

@YSo Shhhhh…if you slam things *points backwards* they can see you…. :yes:

Dimpz! :yahoo: *swoops ur hair ala Aaliyah style in front & pins the back up. steps back to check out my work* THERE! perfection :grill:

:think: now who gone do mine?

<–is in stealthmode #oncruisecontrol

^^^^
    Phro, I thought Yso was gonna do this :rofl:

:yahoo: @ Fayla

*Untwists your hair and fluffs up your twist out* :yes: NICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Very NICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Freezing in my office why do they treat us like this!

@Cali
    You really need to document you could also get EEOC involved

oh. so if anyone wants it, i’m accepting pics of Whipfinity results to put on the website. if your pic is chosen you will receive a free travel size :grill:

@Dimpz
    There is a pic of Melo Lala and their son and Melo still looks annoyed he’s not even pictured next to her

<—has never used Carol's Daughter's products, #noshade but Solange click my name if you really want the BOMB hair product that actually works. :yes:

Fay, you can’t tell ‘em it’s me(YC) though #myonlycondition

:danban1: I’z about to be a starah :dead:

:2dance: <–me and Choco giggling at big eyes :ha: :gossip:

@YALL

Please don’t lick your hand in the promo pic. :hahaha:

oh. i just watched the video :coffee:

i’m not sure y they are using a wig on Solange if they are promoting natural hair? :think: i mean it looks natural but :shrug:

:cuss:

Please leave a disclaimer when yall jump posts. :mad:

:dead: @YSO :hahaha: lawd guhl i ignit!!!

YALL :nono: i will only use names IF the person requests it. #teamrespekyoprivacy

@FAYLA

Cause Carol’s Daughter is being run by yt folks and you know most of them are clueless when it comes to our hair. A natural looking wig=natural hair to them I guess.

I still want punch Cali’s co worker

OTB *sends up bat signal*

uhm iffin u still have yo letter, imma need u to use that nimba printed on it, or get it from Kitabobita #noclique
    iono want nuffin per se, but i wanna holla feel me ;)

I was fonting to myself :(

LOL

Okay! @Fay Fay. Im on it. :wave:

YSO :shocked: SHUT THA FRONT DO’ & HURSH YO MOUF!!!!

for realz?? Carol sold the company?? woooow! that would explain alot then :(

*FYI TaBew has threated my life if i eva stop makin Whipfinity so if i come up missing for any reason she ILL the 1st suspek for yall to go for* :no: <—me looking around for TaBew

Ive used CD. I can whip up less costly, less additive-laden mixes in my kitchen. :shrug:

I do wear the scent she created with MJB tho. :yes:

Hye French Kisses!

hey choco! how was your day?

Phrozen1der says:

@Yall :rofl:

My day wasn’t so bad and yours :grin:

i guess folks are gone for day…

slow and boring! i’m ready for the wknd to kick back and relax in front of the tube…and if it’s nice enough go out for some ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmm

I had a rootbeer float last night Frenchie :grill:

caligirl says:

Fayla, Choco, Ya’ll :hug:

I had to go to my street team.

:hug: Good Night Cali

good night
    sleep tight
    don’t let the bedbugs bite :lol:

:pigsfly: And we’re off…….

yallcrazy says:

:pigsfly: And we’re off agane….

:deadhorse:

:nino:

:kneel:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so is this you @DELETEME

Jacked from Sandra’s Twitter

Kierra Jerold ? @cold****kimmie

@SandraRose I’m really saddened that your Beyonce post receives more chit chat than your Trayvon post…smh.

Frenchie we might have to give you the detective’s badge!! Great work!! :rofl:

:danban:

you know OTB i look out for my sr fam..here take a pull

:smoke: