Bubblin’ Under: Untitled – Don’t Stop (Ludacris’ group)

Rap mogul Ludacris has a hit on his hands with his new R&B group called Untitled. The Disturbing Tha Peace Records R&B Group Untitled presents their first official video for their Silk sampled single “Don’t Stop”.

Ludacris reads the blog, so let him know how you ladies feel about his new group. R&B is back!

From a press release:

(Atlanta, GA. April 2012) – Disturbing Tha Peace Records has a Canadian connection! Their R&B Group, Untitled, is the perfect mix of all your favorite boy bands. They have a new video that is ideal for getting you in the mood for warmer days, and even hotter parties. “Don’t Stop” is sure to be a summer favorite!

“Don’t Stop” has a 90’s feel, Caribbean flavor, coupled with amazing vocals that simultaneously draw you in. Canada’s treasure has found their way to the states and what they’re bringing you don’t want to miss! With this video, Untitled makes you feel good and will definitely have you singing and dancing along! Real music that’s really worth paying attention to is back! Everyone is guaranteed to want to hear more after watching this once.

Follow Untitled on twitter- @untitledDTP

For more information visit www.dtprecords.com

Source: Charles McCree | DTP Records

Thanks for the :newpost: :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

:kona:

• KyCakes

I :love: songs with the 90’s vibe

• Ididntreallymeanit

Its ok

Um this kinda hot but why do these young cats look so :gay: now

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Mkay… :tape:

KyCakes says:

I :love: songs with the 90?s vibe

me too :yes:

• rockstar

Those boys can sang, forget sing, they sang their a** off. I saw them perform live at Shanti Das event.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

:shrug: Maybe Sandra needs to close this one for comments….

• Eazy

Good Afternoon everyone :waves:
    And….on this post :rollseye:

• Hershey

It’s ok, doubt it will be a summer hit, won’t be in regular rotation in my ipod, but it’s ok.

Smokey Robinson on the Temptations movie,

“If you were down to your last $2 would you buy this song or a sandwich?

“Sandwich”

• Angiegirl

I cant see the video at work, but from the still shots it look like it cost all of 15.97 to make :yawn:

And in the words of Riley “Man yall niccas is ghey!”

• Gigi26

Ummm :blink: just try again Luda….with the song I mean.

• Gigi26

These dudes got the R&B jackets in pleather n shyt :lol: okay yeah just try another song. That’s all i’ll say. :kona:

• KK76

Meh :shrug:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Okay, for Sandy’s and Chris Lova Lova (luda’s name when he was a radio DJ)I tried to get through the whole song… I couldn’t I guess because I love the original one, its interfering with my “Back in the Day” Memories…

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Um this kinda hot but why do these young cats look so now

bytch niggas is takin over…
    :no: <<<smh

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

I didn’t know Luda still rapped…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-8TW3c17g OHoney

meh….. it’s ok.
    I’d like to hear them sing something else.

• KyCakes

I stumbled across Silk’s “I Can Go Deep” and forgot how much I usta :love: that song!

That little ghoulies looking muhfukka was singing his AZZ off :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

bytch niggas is takin over…
    :no: <<<smh

Agreed :tea:

• Bibi

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Um this kinda hot but why do these young cats look so now

:cosign:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

OHoney says:

meh….. it’s ok.
    I’d like to hear them sing something else.
    ——————–
    Yep, something original… You can’t be the newbie on scene and remix an oldie!

• Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy!

@Man

You just hating in every post today, huh?

• LadeeA

Um…they’re not cute.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hi Luda,

I have nothing nice to say about your new group it’s not your fault just an off day but since you are a reader I wanted to say HI! :rolleyes:

KyCakes says:

That little ghoulies looking muhfukka was singing his AZZ off

:rofl: bawahahahahah he did look like a ghoullie :hahaha:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

Yep, something original… You can’t be the newbie on scene and remix an oldie!

True True :tea:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

Nope. Not a hit.

Perhaps they can sing, but all I hear is studio magic in their voices/harmonies. :shrug:

They need a more original sound to stand out.

#NoHateJustTryingtoGiveConstructiveCriticismInCaseTheyreFriendsOfTheBlog

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KyCakes says:

That little ghoulies looking muhfukka was singing his AZZ off

bawahahahahah he did look like a ghoullie
    ———————————————————
    :yes:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SASSY
    “You just hating in every post today, huh?

And see…one of dese (^^^^^^^^) dudes is tapping the “silk walls” on some chick who skipped out on you after Applebee’s right NAH!”

If she fluckin one of these Teenage Mutant Ninja Ducks up there than I prolly ain’t wanna fluck her anyway.

She prolly o-beast or something. Them niggas look like they get wit them big hoes and then be tellin them they fine and chit.

:no: <<<smh at bytch niggas

• Shuga Honey

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

You can’t be the newbie on scene and remix an oldie!

if thats the case then who left the gate open for mary j. blige?? :tea:

is the name of this group really Bubblin Under? because that sounds infectious :no:

• Shuga Honey

them ninjas look like a grown ass Hi-Five and ol girl in the still shot looks like supahead (not necessarily an insult bc i think supahead is cute) :shrugs:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Told you to close the comments Sandy…we don’t have a censor, edit, rewind, or takeshyt back buttons… :coffee:

• Eazy

I feel like this a trap post :tape:

• LadeeA

I’m confused… What is Bubblin Under?

They will remain “Untitled” forever, cuz nobody will ever know who they are with this song :hahaha:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

—————–
    Naw, if they gone be in the industry, they need to be ready to read/hear worse. This blog is like practice.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Shuga Honey says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

You can’t be the newbie on scene and remix an oldie!

if thats the case then who left the gate open for mary j. blige??

is the name of this group really Bubblin Under? because that sounds infectious
    ————————–
    I don’t recall Mary’s First song being an oldie, and If it was, she hit it hard! They are trying to sound like the original version with word modifications..

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

BCinKS says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

—————–
    ————————
    :rofl: We are something like somebody ripping off a bandaid and throwing hot alcohol on the wound and sealing it with a hot metal poker!

• Bigbadwolf

Can’t see the video, but I’m not into groups anymore. No one can seem to put a decent group together that can last.

• rockstar

Mary J’s first song was a Patrice Rush remake called You Remind Me.

• Riri_2484

Hershey says:

Smokey Robinson on the Temptations movie,

“If you were down to your last $2 would you buy this song or a sandwich?

“Sandwich”
    __________________________

I agree I mean the original is so much better…no one needs to redo or sample a Silk song without being able to come harder!!! I so would take a sandwich…this post would have been better if the comments were close because the song sucked. A typical boy band has a least one good looking one and I am guessing the one who resembles Bobby Brown’s son Landon is suppose to be the cute on

• Riri_2484

rockstar says:

Mary J’s first song was a Patrice Rush remake called You Remind Me.
    Dam you learn something new everyday. I never knew that. Thanks for that info. MJB really made the song her own bc her song is a classic

• MZ_CARAM3L74

Riri_2484 says:

rockstar says:
    Mary J’s first song was a Patrice Rush remake called You Remind Me.
    ***********************************************************************
    exactly! never knew that

• I Run New York

The dudes are ugly and the song seems like something B2K would do.

• carameldrop86

I like the song. Its ok but dude in that vest looks like umm nevermind. How bout the weather we are having?