Throwback Thursdays: TLC- What About Your Friends

Yesterday was the 10th anniversary of the tragic passing of TLC member Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes. In remembrance of their fallen sister, the surviving members of TLC, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas announced plans for a new tour with Left Eye. Coachella attendees are still buzzing about the late rapper Tupac Shakur’s resurrection onstage as a 3D Hologram.

The Tupac hologram was such a hit that it sparked rumors of Hologram comeback tours featuring icons Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. But the cost of a hologram is dauntingly expensive ($100k to $500k). So will T-Boz and Chilli foot the bill for Left Eye’s hologram?

E! Online reached out to T-Boz and Chilli to find out if their plans to take Left Eye’s hologram on tour was true or false.

So true!

But she’s not coming back the way you think.

Although holograms seem to be the preferred route in bringing back deceased artists nowadays, TLC is choosing to do something different.

“The image is not a hologram,” their rep tells E! News. “The girls have done shows before with footage of old performances showing Lisa performing with them on a screen as they perform.”

We didn’t think T-Boz or Left Eye could afford such an expense, but they would if they could. Today’s Throwback Thursday music video is in honor of Left Eye. She will never be forgotten!

True TLC fans know that there was a 4th member of TLC — their lesbun DJ. She is seen at the end of the video wearing a white baseball jersey and a black bandana on her head. She was seen in the group’s early photo shoots, but she was later phased out for obvious reasons. By the way, the warehouse location in the video is now an apartment complex near downtown Atlanta.

180 Responses to “Throwback Thursdays: TLC- What About Your Friends”

VH1 Soul had all there videos on yesterday afternoon :party:

Usual Suspect says:

So it’s come to this to sell tickets? :shrug:

Count me out….

Usual Suspect says:

Will say this

:whistle:
    Don’t go chasing Waterfalls, Stick the River and Lakes you use to. Ya’ll don’t hear me…..

I freaking loved TLC :whoohoo:

Angiegirl says:

What happened to that girl they picke dup when they did that reality show? I think her name was oh so krispy, or im so krsipy, something krispy :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

I loved this song!! It went hard at all the birthday parties :lol:

cheeks8683 says:

I remember seeing that documentry and seeing the footage of her in the actual accident that killed her :(

This music reminds me of the carefree times in elementry school. Rest in peace.

Although the hologram stuff is neat, It gave the dang Jackson 4 hope for having a reunion tour….*in my Sweet Brown voice* Don’t nobody got time for that!

———–
    T-Boz is in Bankruptcy court so um she cannot afford to use a kaleidoscope let alone a hologram.

These folks need to let the dead rest.

lady_cn says:

I used to and still love me some TLC, but um…they need to stop. They can’t afford that. :nono:

Bibi says:

@Angie

Good question cuz I sure wondered the same.

lady_cn says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

———–
    __________________________________________________________

Damn! Not a kaleidoscope!

:dead:

Flawless says:

this use to be my jam :whistle:

I used to LOVE this video!

On the real tho I hear Lil Kim is doing a hologram tour as well with biggie and her as before she became a pokemon. Japanese animation at it best.

free says:

they couldn’t get lefteye outta jail when they were hot but they can pay for her hologram now that they’re not?

NaijaGal says:

They were so awesome as a group…@Cheeks that documentary gave me chills, so sad, she knew her time on earth was done

Trendsetter says:

@ Angiegirl I think that chick you referring to was on an episode of Cheaters…wait nevermind, maybe that was the chick from the Missy reality show…

Angiegirl says:

——–
    Hot now sign?

i aint with this hologram chit yo :no:

I LOVED TLC tho. had my short dyed blond TBoz cut & errythang :dance:

whew chile!

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Lisa was sooo pretty!

I watched tha documentary that showed what happened literally up until the minute her car crashed and I literally cried.

I was PISSED with VH1 for showing the footage THAT far in! I mean goddamn! We knew what happened after she got in the car…to take it up until the point where folks actually start screaming?!

:no: I couldn’t do it. It was a good documentary though. Made me love her even more.

Mr.BluPhi says:

___________________________________________________________

thats not that expensive for an entertainer ….i thought they costed a whole lot more….

Left Eye was always my favorite…..but that damn Chilli was so sexy….T-Boz’s edges, husky voice, and mushroom cut with two strings hanging in the from always bothered me….

free says:

cheeks8683 says: I remember seeing that documentry and seeing the footage of her in the actual accident that killed her

**********************

that was crazy! i can still envision it. and the morgue photo with her in the little pajamas. leave left eye aloonnnneeeee!!

i’m down for a jimi hendrix hologram but that’s it. even mj needs to stay dead.

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Sandra

Can you do a post on Brandy’s “Behind the Music?”

It was sooooo freaking good!!

Dawn! :boobs: can u take a call at 10:00 CST?

LadeeA says:

I’m sorry but aside from from T-Boz, Left Eye gave that group it’s character… Don’t nobody wanna see them heffas without Left Eye.

The End…

free says:

yall know SWV is coming back????

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Sandra

Can you do a post on Brandy’s “Behind the Music?”

It was sooooo freaking good!!

:smack: I MISSED IT??? :mad: :crying:

I might have been more inclined to see them had they actually used the chick that won their reality show contest. Did they not want to perform anymore? And now it’s just going to be the two of them with a hologram they can’t afford? Tupacs two songs cost from 100k to 400k. Who is going to pay for that for them? Anywho…

RIP Left Eye

I just wish groups or entertainers would just live regular lives once their time fizzled… if u ain’t the Whispers, EFW, OR been on Unsung I ain’t buying ur chit is Chilli gone hologram her baby hair?

LE was always the cutest IMO. just naturally beautiful. i just loved her doe eyes! :love: RIP sweetie. & was MAD talented OMG

RIP Lisa :)

cheeks8683 says:

Lisa was sooo pretty!

I couldn’t do it. It was a good documentary though. Made me love her even more.

_____________________________________________________________________

I had nightmare behind it real talk. What was so scary was how spokey it was in the car like she was expecting something to happen…real silent and just….then it happend…

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Dawn! can u take a call at 10:00 CST?

———
    Yep… u hv my # right?

Made my comment before reading. I see Sandra and I are on the same page concerning the cost and the fact that these ladies done spent up the couple of dollars Pebbles and Babyface let them have.

GAGIRL87 says:

Sandra can we get a throwback video of Red Light Special? that Crazy, Sexy, Cool album was the chit :yahoo:

:whistle: Take a good look at it
    Look at it now
    Might be the last time you’ll
    Have a go round
    I’ll let you touch it if you’d
    Like to go down
    I’ll let you go further
    If you take the southern route
    Don’t go too fast
    Don’t go too slow
    You’ve got to let your body flow
    I like ‘em attentive
    And I like ‘em in control

Gigi26 says:

I just can’t :lol: :lol:

Did anyone see Couples Therapy yesterday? Man DMX mom tried that innocent act bullish and it got me so mad. Just evil.

RIP Left Eye
    I forgot all about that mess. ole girl got that one performance with them & then it was :kona: :shrug:

————-
    I wouldn’t pay to see them play a game of charades let alone a hologram supported by a 56k modem on a white board cause u know they broke.

Gigi26 says:

______________________________

She was so calm in the days leading up to it too just carefree, it was very sad :no:

KyCakes says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Angiegirl says:

——–
    Hot now sign?
    ———————————————————-
    @Dawn You fuggin SLAY me :rofl:

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KIDS DAY AT WORK :nono: :crying:

CFREE says:

Awww TLC :love: lefteye :hug:

bashword says:

:newbie: First Post: Great Song!

GAGIRL87 says:

That VH1 documentay with Left Eye was good but it was weird especially when she hit that little boy who had the same last name as her and he died, and she was talking about she could feel death around her and chit *shudders*

T-Boz could have gotten the “Three Hole Work Out” back in the day!

:blow:
    :hump:
    :hunch:

NaijaGal says:

@GAGirl that was my jam :danban:

@FAYLA you should def catch it, it was really that good

@Gigi surprisingly that show is actually good…I still need Earl to get his grown man on and stop using his childhood as an excuse to continue to be an ass and a crackhead

Bad Influence says:

RIP LeftEye :danban:

:love: TLC

Youngsters today need their own TLC group IMO

:2dance: Ain’t to proud to beg, what I call my own , Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Wheeeeeeeeeeeewwww :lol:

She was so calm in the days leading up to it too just carefree, it was very sad
    ______________________________________________
    You know I’ve heard that most folks know when its their time beforehand its really odd but my DAD knew because he started doing things differently and my ex knew!

The Makeup Maven says:

I mean, I know it’s all good and special and all, but me personally, I think its weird and makes my blood run cold to see a person runnin’ cross the stage and shyt I know was just in a casket and 6 feet deep. DAMN, LET THEM REST! I’d prolly shyt bricks if my grannie start runnin’ round my damn house via hologram! I’m killin’ EVERYBODY! :no:

:ghost: @ ‘three hole workout’

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Lisa was sooo pretty!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I saw this and I just moved to the city I live in now. I cried like I was right there. That documentary was the saddest ever….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

T-Boz could have gotten the “Three Hole Work Out” back in the day!

———–
    Now she has aged like an old white lady and chilli like and extra from Earth Wind and Fire

:dead: @ Man

I think her family allowed them to show the accident just to show that life is fragile and to not take it for granted, thats what I got out of that documentary

yallcrazy says:

Cheeks, I didn’t see the documentary, but isn’t it eerie(sp) how the car accidents occurred at the same exact spot :shrug:

————————————
    Font-Specific Hello’s coming up :lol:

:no:

:rofl: I just pictured you going MAD seeing that shyt in your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: CHOCO its bring ur kid to work day right? :lol:

NAIJA oh Please balee imma DVR that chit soon as i get home for lunch! :yes:

LadeeA says:

For some reason I feel Nicki Minaj is trying her hardest to be like Left Eye, but is failing miserably. She does it on the low. I can hear it in her voice though. Do yall agree?

Gigi26 says:

________________________

True :yes: I know when my grandma died she came to see all of her children in America and she never did that. Its like she had no interest in it. Very very weird. And sometimes the things that they say too

free says:

yall know SWV is coming back????
    ********************************

Their CD came out last Tuesday. It’s the best R&B CD I’ve heard since Jill Scotts last CD. It’s up on that level with Jamie Fox’s second to last CD with Blame It On the Alcohol. I’ve had it on constant rotation for a week.

That documentary was very good and it was the SADDEST…it was touching to see that Lisa had found such peace and happiness in her life! :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

T-Boz could have gotten the “Three Hole Work Out” back in the day!

———–

_____________________________________________________________

:dead:

What about them? :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@Ladee I think Nicki will do whatever sells :shrug: but she’s not marketed for me so :shrug: btw how are you dear :hug:

:waves: at Posters #1-62 :lol:

:kiss: and :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Naija you’re right about DMX, he needs to let go and live. Angelina and her man’s segment was hilarious though :lol:

YALL :2dance: <—naked yoga

sup babycakes??

*through 67 :coffee:

KyCakes says:

:hi: YALL

JMO says:

:offtopic:

This fine azz man (yt dude in my building) just told me he thought the HU on my license plate stood for Hawaii University until he looked at it closer … He said he wasnt stalking me or anything and then he blushed hard as hell …

he made my damn morning!! well, that and the texts I’m texts Im getting :yahoo: :danban:

:lol: @Smurfette….hey girl! :hugs:

Bad Influence says:

Ho’Boygahhhhhhhhhhhh :2dance:

i’z bored :yawn:

Honystar- "A strong woman is one who is able to smile in the morning like she wasn't crying last night" says:

:hug: School teacher good morning *gives you apple*

Its weird with all the entertainment industry playing on people’s deep emotions and playing into memories by bringing these dead people to a silver or hologram screen near you. Let the dead stay dead until judgement day when they are to be judged.

Fay :2dance: 1st time yoga-er :lol:

Ky, no bolding yet yo? :rofl:

Angiegirl says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

T-Boz could have gotten the “Three Hole Work Out” back in the day!

———–

_______________________________________________________________

Checks to make sure my daughter is still my 401k Beneficiary
    :casket:

JMO says:

look at that, got me stuttering and chit :smack: :no: <— smh

@JMO

Sounds to me like he likes…. :yes:

Bad Influence says:

:lol: @Jmo

gawn girl :dance:

Hello-Specific List shall also include poster#73,76,78 :rofl:

————————–
    Ho’boygurrrl let’s do something bad :lol: so you can wake up :D

KyCakes says:

@Yall Nope. Not gon’ have all yall accusing me of breaking chit today :nono:

Ace says:

What about my friends? :coffee:

But that’s my boy… :shrug:

now if we talkin digital boos chyt gets alot brighter… sad aint it.. :ashamed:

*cues Rocco “Squares out my Circle”*

LadeeA says:

@Naija- Fyyyyne and u? :hug:

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Yall

I still couldn’t believe T-box married washed up ass Mack 10 now that was a tragedy :no:

:dead: & :cosign:

FeFe Feminine says:

:no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    GIRL, I’m takin’ some folk out wit me, cuz I know my time has come then! :lol:

free says:

free says:

yall know SWV is coming back????
    ********************************

*********************************

i heard one song on the radio when they were making their rounds and thought the lyrics were juvenile. i’mma have to get it just to hear coco blow though. man, i used to love them girls!

Angiegirl says:

Stolen from Yahoo answers:

Remember O’So Krispie, the O’So perky winner of UPN’s R U The Girl with T Boz & Chilli? O’So, real name Tiffany Baker, has not dropped off the face of the earth although it might seem that way. Nowadays she keeps herself busy promoting a ringtone and t-shirts on her MySpace page. After being declared the winner, O’So recorded a song called “I Bet” with the two remaining members of TLC and there was a planned promo tour. But the song received modest radio response before disappearing from the airwaves completely. O’So has not hidden her disappointment with the failure of the single and in particular with T-Boz and Chilli.

KDub says:

So will T-Boz and Chilli foot the bill for Left Eye’s hologram?
    —————————————–
    Its gonna interfere with Chilli’s lifelong dark gel budget; that she has in order to always be able to maintain them baby hairs.

Bad Influence says:

Ace :chase:

I went to see SWV on a small record signing… they tried to sat me out because I kept yelling Alvin, Simon, Theodore… so I started singing the theme from Golden Girls… ion know why they kept asking me to leave tho

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Smurfette – I ain’t lyin’! Tell me some damn hologram of one of your dearly departed don’ popped them up. Yo azz sleep and then all of a sudden they sangin’ and dancin’ all in yo’ face! :blink:

‘taint gon happen! :nono:

yallcrazy says:

Jmo, later on or tomorrow be like “so, uhh when we going to HA” & wiggle your iBrows :lol:

JMO :cheer: male admiration ROX! esp when he fine :yes:

#UGOGirl

NaijaGal says:

@Gigi get outta my head…I was :huh: when she married dude and was big and pregnant in that ratchet video…concerning Couples Therapy Angelina needs to let Chris go, his lap dog is just waiting in the wings for him

@ Fay – THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU! You and I are >>>>>>here<<<<<<<

:hugs:@Yall

@JMo I like it when YT’s get better knowledged about HBCU’s,or when they know them by name. :yes:

LadeeA says:

@KDub- :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

:blink: She’s taking the L alright….smh

@FAY
    GIRRRRL! Everyone in our department is like :rolleyes: Some of the analyst have to give a demo! I was like I be in the bathroom for an hour :lol:

:stop: Angiegirl, this is a positive post yo :rules:

#ikidikid

Someone please tell me what skeet is?

Lionel Richie’s country album is still number one on the Billboard chart and sadly for music lovers everywhere SWV debuted with 14k copies sold the first week. Hopefully word of mouth will push it up to where it belongs if the bootlegger doesn’t sabbotage them.

@Dawn :rofl:

:dead: @ACE’s gravi

KDub says:

So will T-Boz and Chilli foot the bill for Left Eye’s hologram?
    —————————————–

:dead:

KDub says:

——————————————–
    Ladies and gentleman me thinks we done found out who Tiff at Walgreens really ill!

She tried to throw us off by spelling it different. BET 5 she working at a Walgreens down there in the A. BET. And the heffa always looked high on the show so I bet she really DEW be fuggin up ‘scrips and shat.

Thanks for this info!

Bad Influence says:

i was considering picking up that new SWV cd..

i hate the intro on the co-sign video tho..

yallcrazy says:

Tatted, you have me over here in tears! Just picturing your ass :chase: a hologram 1st then whoever did it! :rofl:

@ACE
    “Da only nicca i flucks wit…is 34, lives with his mom, can’t hold a job longer then 2mo has 6 felonies, and 9 “confirmed” kids…and his goals in life extend as far as the weekend…Party and finding a place to stick his d!ick.

But that’s my boy…”
    _______

You know my cousin? That nigga a fool aint he.

Cum.. :coffee:

Angiegirl says:

yallcrazy says:

Angiegirl, this is a positive post yo

#ikidikid

_____________________________________________

It’s cool, lol

:happy: <—- Tshirts the long lost TLC member is selling on myspace

Usual Suspect says:

:mad: at Tatted – You made me drop water on my keyborad

Talkn bout granny runny cross the stage. You ain’t right for that :rofl: :ghost:

Honystar- “A strong woman is one who is able to smile in the morning like she wasn’t crying last night” says:

Someone please tell me what skeet is?

It’s slang for ‘cumming’

It’s white sticky stuff @Honycoatd :lol:

<—–Had no intention on purchasing the SWV cd… :coffee:

Someone please tell me what skeet is?

—————–
    Nt to eff ur \_________________/ <- couch BUT what in the Maya Angelou iyanla vanzant Juanita Bynum is going on with ur name? #forcoloredgirlswhohavereallylonglifequotesintheysandraroselonginnamebecausetheyknewhereandjanedoewasn'temough.

Finally… thank you all.

Is that a youngin talk?

Usual Suspect says:

Honystar – Do you live in another country?

#seriousquestion

Phrozen1der says:

<——Sat in bed for an hour and a half this morning doing the stare down with my clothes..I guess I figured they'd attach themselves to my body.. :shrugs:

<—–Had no intention on purchasing the SWV cd… :coffee:

me either…and I really was a fan back in the day…but I just don't purchase CD's anymore… :shrugs:

Phrozen1der says:

It’s a term coined by the very wealthy members of the “Ying Yang Twins” :coffee: @Hony

Kei_lyme says:

Where is OTB :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

@Fefe I purchase them,I just had no intention on purchasing their’s… :lol:

JMO says:

@Phro :yes: me too. He was like “oh yea HU in dc right? Thats a great school” :love:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Smurfette – right. First I’d be like :yahoo: <— me really jumpin' up and screaming, then I'd be like :blink: <– my look for BISH?! Then I'd be like :karate:

‘sup @Purple Pussy

*I know that gravie isn’t up, but that’s my permanent nickname for you* :lol:

*shakes Phro*
    Get it together young man :lol:

No @ Cali

I live in Florida but I am not exposed to much slangs like skeet so it is new to me.

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Ebestie – I know I got’chu good and together then cuz you ain’t called me Tatted in damn near 6 months! :rofl:

Eazy says:

____________________________________

@JMo Give him a little bit… :lol:

@Yall After awhile I realized they were’nt going to budge and I conceded.. :rofl:

JMO says:

Ace gravi :rofl: :rofl: … dimpz gonna get ur azz for that one

Bad Influence says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Someone please tell me what skeet is?

—————–

:crying:

Cum.. :coffee:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :rofl: WAS THIS RANDOM OR WHAT??? :rofl:

And Lil John and the Eastside Boys… :coffee:

free says:

********************************

The album isn’t grown folks music persay. There are not many deep messages on it which is why I didn’t try to compare it to Jill Scott. It is 90s Hip Hop Soul to the core. I think of it as a Get Ready For the Club CD. Dance while putting your makeup on.

NaijaGal says:

:whistle:
    aw skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet
    aw skeet skeet skeet skeet got damn

Are you familiar with *Jeffrey accent* “Doo-Doo brown”?? @Hony :lol:

Ace says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

#forcoloredgirlswhohavereallylonglifequotesintheysandraroselonginnamebecausetheyknewhereandjanedoewasn’temough.
    —————————————————————————

:ashamed: i was able to pronounce this 110 character word….

Phrozen1der says:

@Fefe All very wealthy men to aspire to be like..after work I’m too goin to get my Kinky Twists ala’ Ying and Ying.. :coffee:

@Maven #Helpful :rofl:

Kei_lyme says:

@Feline

Lol, you want the pic? I swear I’m going to get a couch like that!

:offtopic:

I have my 2nd half marathon coming up next Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Now look here, you bishes finna stop with all these goddamn baby hait jokes. Sh*t!

And :dead: :dead: :dead: at Dawn’s rendition of Hony’s name. :rofl:

:rofl: @Dawn

I don’t listen to lil jon or east side boyz. I may have heard their songs on the radio but I don’t understand half the crap they say.

I am not hip to much of anything “American”.

Disclaimer : No offense to anyone.

CD FENTY says:

:offtopic:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:yahoo: :danban:

We’re #1 bytches :trophy:

Carry on

@Hony No worries, I’m offended easily… :lol:

EVERYONE why is the 13-17 group right next to the analyst who sits next to me and this lil girl keeps gritting on me I bust out laughing and went and bought a ginger ale I come back and this lil trick is still eyeballing :rofl: :rofl: DA HAIL MAN!

Ace says:

JMO says:

Ace gravi :rofl: :rofl: … dimpz gonna get ur azz for that one
    ————————————————————————-
    My gravi has nothing to do with my wife… :coffee:
    ok it may have a little it to do with my wife…but not much.. :D

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Someone please tell me what skeet is?

—————–

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

CD FENTY says:

@Hony
    So basically u are the Sofia Vegara of the blog. NICE :coffee:

@ Phronworth Bentley

I heard a song like that before but I still don’t know what is a doo-doo brown.

@Hony :rofl:

@Purple Pussy

Yes, I want that pic for real! :rofl: I want a couch like that JUST for my bedroom!

gypsyeyes says:

Ok a bytch called herself lurking cause I was taking a break and I read some of the shyt yall said.
    I just wanna thank yall for lifting my spirits. Did that bish say they can’t afford a kaleidoscope? Did that other bish say dark gel fund. O’So Krispu, is the hot sign on? Boy, yall know how to bring someone out of their funk. Thanks, I FEEL GOOD! :danban: <—-actual James Brown Hologram!

CD FENTY says:

@Hony
    So basically u are the Sofia Vegara of the blog. NICE
    ———-
    Or an extra from Roots…because I know why the caged bird sings…

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@ CD Case

I don’t know what she is like besides she got a funny voice in that commerical.

It is hard to explain to you guys.

OMGEEEEEEEEEE :no:

KDub says:

Someone please tell me what skeet is?
    ————————————–
    The yt girl who stirred up all the shyt in the movie “Da Help”

I heard a song like that before but I still don’t know what is a doo-doo brown.
    :lol: ION I think it’s just a name of a person :lol:

Majority of everyone here is an American, mostly by birth, so I know you will not understand my lack of slang or anything American that I can not relate to is hard and most I know will be offended.

JMO says:

Ace says:

JMO says:

Ace gravi :rofl: :rofl: … dimpz gonna get ur azz for that one
    ————————————————————————-
    My gravi has nothing to do with my wife… :coffee:
    ok it may have a little it to do with my wife…but not much.. :D
    _________________________________________________________

Yea right … I know why you put that up there and you aint chit for that :lol:

Ms. YaYa says:

We call my aunts neighbor doo-doo brown because he is always getting drunk and crapping in his pants :coffee:

————–
    So… help me overstand… u didn’t know what skeet was it has nothing to do with where u are born I mean I was taken back cause hell no one uses that word anymore.

@ Dawn

I have “Black” in me and the last time I have seen roots was when I was a child and add the color purple to that list. Probably the only 2 I have seen.

Chocolatte :hi: mami and I have no clue.

@ Dawn

—————

Turthfully I was 30 before I saw Roots! I only watched it to write a history paper for class….

KDub says:

——————————————-
    Awe :hug: this is why you fit in then…cause Sandra is not American by birth neither and she offends “most” every single DAY…sometimes multiple times a day.

KDub says: