Angela Simmons and Romeo Miller off the market?

If you thought former rapper Romeo Miller was into white women, you thought wrong. According to Global Grind, the son of rap mogul —— is dating Angela Simmons (whose uncle Russell Simmons owns Global Grind). The kids were spotted eating lunch together in West Hollywood earlier this week.

Angela Simmons has carved out a reputation for herself as a woman about town. She has reportedly dated skateboarder Terry Kennedy, rappers Bow Wow and Tyga, model Tyson Beckford, socialite Rob Kardashian, Jr., Theophilus London, and numerous other industry men.

Judging by her reputation, Angela and Romeo probably aren’t dating. But they look cute together.

• Medical Minute: Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Top 10 Signs That You’re Dating a Borderline Personality
  • Angela and Vanessa Simmons Meet & Greet, 4/3
  • Stuntin’ Like Their Daddy: Simmons Sisters Sell $15 Million Worth of Pastries
  • Photos: WENN via Global Grind

154 Responses to “Angela Simmons and Romeo Miller off the market?”

DownBottom says:

I thought Rome-y Rome go for the “snow-bunnies”…no one is checking for either of them though, so more power to them…I highly doubt its anything :shrug:

:whistle: Could you be, the most beautiful girl in the world

Xena68 says:

Oh ok I thought he didn’t like dark meat.

Xena68 says:

Dang wasn’t she just with Bow Wow like 2 months ago getting around huh.

That you lil ninja is fine, and that is all I have :shrugs: I don’t care for this chick :no:

_______________________________________________

Xena68 says:

Dang wasn’t she just with Bow Wow like 2 months ago getting around huh.

I be telling folks she a undercover :cover:

@Jenie

:cosign:

SunnyK says:

“OOHH ROMEO GIVE ME A CHANCE UH UH CHICKA I DONT NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!!” :party:

SAUCEY82 says:

Romeo grew up to be a nice Piece.. Ooops I mean a nice looking young man :yes:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: SunnyK!!!

I don’t think they’re dating, I think they’re just friends. Romey Rome loves the snow bunnies :yes:

Xena68 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I be telling folks she a undercover :cover:

:cosign:

Quick question…why can’t Romeo date white girls AND black girls? Why if he dates one that the ONLY thing he’s into? I mean, Baskin Robbins does have 31 flavors… :shrugs:

:waves: @Jenie

:whistle: Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got……

i too thought he liked the yt meat. good for them.

BoogieNites says:

she still got her v card ?? :no:

DownBottom says:

@Fe, I don’t care who Romey or any black man dates…white, black, blue green, etc…but that’s just me though :shrug:

J Said it! says:

~~~~
      Because Black girls rock!!!!!!!!!

SAUCEY82 says:

@Fe
      Hey Sweetie I saw you in the other post :hug:

:waves: @Choco

:yahoo: @Choc!!! Mawning…although this morning is dragging :yawn:

CookieMonsterZ says:

________________________________
      :cosign:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

i like her shirt and belt

Ididntreallymeanit says:

i like her shirt and belt

@Down

I wasn’t asking if folks CARED, but more so why when certain folks are seen out with a white woman all of a sudden that’s all they’re into…I mean, I’ve dated white men heavily in my past…if someone assumed that I was only into the white meat they’d be wrong…that’s all I’m saying… :shrugs:

BoogieNites says:

she still got her v card ?? :no:
      :pigsfly:

FeFe Feminine says:

_________________________________________________
      I would answer the question for you, but I don’t want to end up on the other side of the fence like Tatted and them. :coffee:

Carrington says:

Isn’t it interesting how photos can MAKE you look different? Now, they have this lil mf all posted up with his hands behind his head and no shirt on lookin’ like he been was born in the gym and stayed until he graduated high school…

And look at these “untouched” pictures of his a$$ in that smedium t-shirt lookin’ like a 12 year old queen. LMAO

Gigi26 says:

True Fefe, just well….hell idk :shrugs: :lol: or really cared too much.

I’m glad he’s diversified though, Master P raised him well :yes:

@69

Now you got me curious!

Carrington says:

:hater: that lil ninja still fine :coffee:

BiBi
      Gigi
      FeFe
      Saucey
      Jenie
      DB (u got mail)
      Sunny
      SANDRA
      ERRYBODY :waves: <—Romeo's I like Blk Chics card

DownBottom says:

@Fe, I got ya…I guess folks just go by what they see…IDK, I can’t speak for other ppl, but for me I thought he was into yt women and if he’s into other women cool…I’m just not that into him–or any other celebs– or any reg guy to care is what I meant by it

MissHarlem says:

Not sure why people care about who other people are dating :shrug: good for him good for her

Gigi26 says:

It seems that he’s around the other side waay more at least in pics and the like but you’re right, that would be a stupid assumption to make. I just remember that USC pic and just automatically attached him to just white women.

BoogieNites says:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

i like her shirt and belt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

Carrington says:

niefrumdabloc says:

that lil ninja still fine
      – – – – – – – –
      I SAID it. LMAO!

pointhimout says:

angela the attn whore. say what SR fam? remove the word attn. no, that’s un-godly and heathen like.

SAUCEY82 says:

@Fay
      :hug:

:whistle: I got 99 problems but a nigga ain’t one…hit me! :lol: #Random

JMO says:

FeFe Feminine says:

_________________________________________________
      _________________________________________________________________

Carrington says:

niefrumdabloc says:

that lil ninja still fine
      – – – – – – – –
      I SAID it. LMAO!

:waves: @FAyla

I got my whip madame…Merci!!! :biggrin:

Phrozen1der says:

Wait for it…wait for it…..wait for it…… WHO CARES?! :shrugs:

“lookin’ like a 12 year old queen. LMAO” <—- Oop :coffee:

DownBottom says:

:waves: @Fay, Hey hon! I will check!

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Faylaaaa darlin!!

DB you stoopid! :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

I think that he likes WOMEN black or white. When he got to college like most kids do you run thru who you can. We just so happened to see pix with white girls. And do yall really care who Romeo dates. Maybe that was a phase. Shyt, I used to only like dark skinned men and now it’s different.

SAUCEY82 says:

@Jenie
      I see you cant speak no more :whistle:

@Gigi and Down

Gotcha….

I just remember back in the day people would say stuff like ‘I got a guy I want you to meet…and he’s your type…’ I’d get a bit confused and say ‘okay…’ :shrugs:

I’d meet the guy and he’s either be mixed or lite bright or maybe even white…when I asked why folks thought I had a “type” they’d say that’s because that’s what they saw me with….I had to always drive home the point that my only “type” was that he not be a fat or height-challenged muhfukka…skin color/tone has really NEVER been a factor to me… :yes:

…But since we’re on the conversation of race and dating

Why is it that black women can profess their love for tall dark skinned men day in and day out (I’m light skinned btw, and right around 5’9″) but as soon as they ask ME what I like and I state MY preference then it’s a muffuggin problem. I’m not at all the least bit offended when someone tells me I’m not their type. I really don’t GAF if you are attracted to “tall, dark, and handsome” but let me say that I’m attracted to Latin women, or exotic looking women and then all I hear is “What is wrong with Black women?” “What can she do that a Black woman can do?” blah, blah, blah. Like I really don’t understand that chit at all :shrug:

It’s more that can be said but I don’t feel like typing all this out. All I’m saying is this… you like what you life, fine. I like what I like, why can’t that be fine too?

And for the record, I’m not hung up on race or skin color. I’m the guy that think’s Nia Long is the most beautiful woman in the world, but that doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t want to plow Eva Mendez into submission either. :no:

DownBottom says:

I don’t think anyone that has commented this far really cares who this fella dates or any fella…I think we were just making “general” comments though…I could be wrong, but I doubt it :biggrin:

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

He’s IS fine & she seems to get around…a lot

@Fe, :rofl: SO….that’s a no-go for @Man? :hahaha:

Saucey :waves: sorry I have been in and out today, had a couple of meetings :danban:

FeFe Feminine says:

@69

Now you got me curious!
      ___________________________
      You will not be getting me banned. :nono:

people crack me up not realizing that black women ARE exotic…but I digress… :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

:lol: @ photos meaning folks get around… :hahaha: Well I’m a dirty slore then cause I have about 500 pics with different people on my Facebook

Phrozen1der says:

ELove says:

@Phrozen-ONE :thumbsp: :thumbsup:

Ohhh And Angela can STILL GET IT Though (YUP…) :coffee:

@DownBottom

Pretty much! :rofl:

69 i really dont GAF who ppl date in regards to dating w/in their race or not. but i admit when ppl EXCLUSIVELY date outside their race it does make me think maybe the person has identity issues :shrug:

JMO says:

…But since we’re on the conversation of race and dating

Why is it that some black women can profess their love for tall dark skinned men day in and day out (I’m light skinned btw, and right around 5’9?) but as soon as they ask ME what I like and I state MY preference then it’s a muffuggin problem.
      ______________________________________________________________________

I fixed that for ya :coffee:

CookieMonsterZ says:

They’re young, rich, and having fun. Not mad at that.

I predict that Sandra’s next post will be about KimYe listing their houses for sale.

Phrozen1der says:

Wait for it…wait for it…..wait for it…… WHO CARES?! :shrugs:

“lookin’ like a 12 year old queen. LMAO” <—- Oop :coffee:

:hater: He might be a queen, but he is fine boo :coffee:

FeFe Feminine says:

:preach:

DownBottom says:

@69, I am NOT following that banana!!
      :whistle: Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch
      Six-foot, seven-foot, eight-foot bunch

69 says:

oh an btw (just so my sentiments aren’t misconstrued) my comment # 56 wasn’t directed at anyone on here. That is just my real life observation.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

Fay but all money green though :coffee: I think I am going to explore my options :lol:

JMO says:

…But since we’re on the conversation of race and dating

______________________________________________________________________

I fixed that for ya :coffee:

i love ur helpfulness here JMO! :yes:

ELove says:

And THAT was for Comment #49 Though (WHO CARES !!!) :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

PHRO my sentiments exactly :coffee:

CookieMonsterZ says:

__________________________________________

:yes: When they purposely avoid ppl of their race or go out of their way to dismiss them makes me wonder what the real issue is.

I think I am going to explore my options

as u & we all are free to do. like i said it just gives me pause if u wouldn’t even CONSIDER dating a black woman. even if that WAS the case, hey, it’s ur loss :lol: :coffee:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

“in other news i need Mr Fayfay to stop smacking my ass like it’s a brand new ass. it’s the same ass u been smacking 13 years now sir!”

:rolleyes:

They make a nice couple but it wont last,,,Theyre young and having fun,,,Nuthing wrong with that…Is she still a virgin? Oh how I miss those days when those silly lil virgins would fall for the whole let me just put the head in thing :biggrin: Of course I too fell for that line in boot camp :ashamed: Turned me on and turned me out-HELLO…Morning yall :-)

Bibi says:

Can I ask this though? How come some latinas are black until they date a black man? Then it becomes why isn’t he dating a black woman…

JMO says:

@Fayla … I do what I can

69 aint lying though … I give him that. Double standards are a bytch now a days :yes:

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

people crack me up not realizing that black women ARE exotic…but I digress…
      __________________________________________

Thats the biggest issue I have with muthafkers

Folks come out with that “exotic” statement and dont even know what they are talking about.

:waves: @Brenden :lol:

Brenden’ 2: Electric Boogaloo says:
      _____________________________

Morning Brenden I love you :kiss:

JMO says:

Brenden’s “hello” and “okayys” crack me up :rofl:

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

people crack me up not realizing that black women ARE exotic…but I digress…
      __________________________________________

Thats the biggest issue I have with muthafkers

:yes: it fukks me up EV-E-RY time!!!! :lol:

Brenden’ 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

:rolleyes:

:dead: U did NOT dig that up from yesterday!! i cant STAND YEW! :rofl:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

_________________________________________-
      I can see the light in that. :thumbsup:

Carrington says:

One day I’m going to take the time to learn how to bold my font, insert those little smiley face thangs… and stuff.

But I find it interesting that this Simmons broad is ONLY spotted in bikini’s with a new boyfriend every quarter and nobody says a single word.

Kim Kardashian has a new man every year or two and she’s the worst $hit to hit film since, “Meet The Browns”…

I Go There says:

__________________________________________

Cause folks fking crazy

The whole who I date and skin color shiat is BS to me

Thats why when I marry this white woman
      Im gonna dare a muthafker to say something.

:mad: I HATE this! as if u can’t be BOTH a latina AND a black woman

yeah that’s right…fight hardcore for your pristine Kim K! She will NOT be misunderstood… :rolleyes:

@IGO

Go head and get ur alabaster on sir :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie Notice the ” ” ;)

I Go There says:

Carrington says:

___________________________________________________

YEP

no one says a damn thing

I go ya Gravie look like damn :ha: shrek

JMO says:

@Carrington, I can email you if you want to know how to bold, even though I know you’ll say it aint that serious :lol:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie Notice the ” ” ;)

:lick: :lol:

@Fayla

:yes:

MissHarlem says:

CARRINGTON Its all in how you are perceived. The public met Kim on sextape sucking dack. Angela was introduced to the public as Rev’s daughter. For women it is VERY important in how we carry ourselves. Do what you may in private but in public carry yourself with some dignity. One of the many double standards that affect women differently than men

Carrington says:

FeFe Feminine says:

– – – – – – –
      Clearly you don’t know what I’m about and since you seem to feel better making up a version… *I bow out*

“What’s in the chicken wraps!?!?!?”

*Shrugs*

Phrozen1der says:

But who says they’re her boyfriends,are people NOT friends anymore?! C’MON SON!!! :lol:

MissHarlem says:

PBS documentary series Black in Latin America is a good insight

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:
      people crack me up not realizing that black women ARE exotic…but I digress…
      __________________________________________
      Thats the biggest issue I have with muthafkers
      _________________________________
      In theory, yes but in actually we (black people) are pretty much black hair (sometimes brown) and brown eyed individuals. When I’m saying exotic, I’m talking about Brazilian, Dominican, and other races that are much more exotic looking and with many more mixed features then the average black american. You know what I’m implying, don’t play. :whip:

gypsyeyes says:

Yeah I don’t understand the Kim K being a hoe thing either @Carrington. She just a boring fugg!

But ppl you like who you like. I prefer a darker skinned man cause I don’t care to see the veins in one’s penis! #thatisall

Phrozen1der says:

Nope :lol: :tea:

ELove says:

BLACK Females come in The MOST DESIRABLE Shades & Shapes of NATURAL BEAUTY that THIS EARTH could ever Phantom Though :shrug:

IF That’s NOT EXOTIC then WTF IS EXOTIC THOUGH?!!? :coffee:

JMO says:

…But since we’re on the conversation of race and dating
      ______________________________________________________________________
      I fixed that for ya :coffee:
      ___________________________________
      Thank you. :hahaha:

DownBottom says:

:whistle: My love, do you ever dream of
      Candy coated raindrops?
      You’re the same, my candy rain

2know the ledge says:

I guess romey-rome wants his turn at bow wowzy sloppy seconds. Hey if I wanted man- wich I would get my own meat at cook it at home but I guess rome likes his a little too loose. U know they say them PK’s are the best around.

i just wish black women would learn that WE have “other” options as well. all is fair in love :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

PHRO you aint know? There is no such thing as friends and best to believe if you take pics and its of the opposite sex you fckd that person and oh chit if its the same gender the public wants you to come out of a closet that dont even exist. GTFOHWTBS

I Go There says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

______________________________

And Basketball

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hey Bibi gurrrrl :waves:
      Hey Jennie gurrrl :kiss: I feel like I know you better after yesterdays post. God is gone bless you with the right man. Mark my words. You have to be open to receive it though. Dont let Mr right pass you by…
      @JMO you should hear me say them with my lisp-FIYAH.
      @Fayla *rolls eyes* Yes I did drag it up from yesterday,,,Im dirty huh? :biggrin:

@Carrington…

Whatevs…if I was so “off” in my comment you wouldn’t have responded…or maybe that’s just the way I handle shyt… :shrugs:

@69

That shyt still doesn’t make sense…but whatever….do you!

Carrington says:

MissHarlem says:

– – – – – – – –
      O.

Somehow, I think that if Kim Kardashian came on the scene wearing a chastity belt, if she was fine and dated nothing but rich, black men… she’d get the same response.

May NOT be true, but that’s my perception.

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:cosign:

I Go There says:

ELove says:

IF That’s NOT EXOTIC then WTF IS EXOTIC THOUGH?!!?
      _____________________________________________________

Right they come in every shade hair color and texture you can imagine.
      thats Exotic

Mamacita says:

What makes Angela a whore again??? :shrug:

People kill me with the “Oh I saw a photo of them together on a blog and now I know without a doubt that they are f*cking/dating” comments :rolleyes:

Usual Suspect says:

Miss Harlem :waves: Say it one mo time, Mister always says that. If I took a picture with her…yeah I probaly hit that :mad:

:blink: DAYUM! :no: <—smh
      BRENDEN hold me bew! it's cold in this post :hug:

Carrington says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Carrington…

– – – – – – – –
      LMAO! *Serious blank stare*

Soooo, responding to a comment someone directs towards you means they that comment has validity?

Oh.

RE-shrugs as I only allot 10 minutes per day to entertain ignorance and I don’t want to be able to address you in the next post and not run out of time in here.

BoogieNites says:

great analysis (#101), MissHarlem :yes:

MissHarlem says:

CARRINGTON it would be the case if her own mom doesnt come across as a pimp and her own children dont talk disrespectful to her than yea I can say that. Foundation is important.

@Carrington

I didn’t direct that shyt at anyone…and ignorance is relative…but have at it…for some reason black men just LOVE fighting the good fight for that Armenian hag…

MissHarlem says:

CALI :hug: heyyyy hun

BOOGIE :hi:

:yahoo: @2Know….what up son? :lol:

DownBottom says:

I think I got a vision for train wrecks…I always see em before they crash…SMH :hahaha:

Mamacita says:

Let’s not fight over Kim K. again. :no:

@Mamacita

I’m still trying to figure out how she made her way into a post about Angela Simmons…. well Beyonce always comes up in irrelevant posts too… so… :shrugs: :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I was so ready to read “Rev Run’s slutty daughter Angela Simmons…” :rofl:

But Sandra put said it much more tactfully this time around!

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hey Mamacita,,,Hey FeFebikiniFeminine…What happened? I see sumthin bout ho this exotic that,,,Its 9am my time,,,Im still waking up,,,Break it down for me in a kdub sorta way #thanx

AWESOME says:

people crack me up not realizing that black women ARE exotic…
      ________________________________
      I’m just assuming here, but I think what @69 means is just something different from what YOU know. We all know black women come in different shades etc… But Chinese people don’t call their food Chinese food, they just call it food. If they ate latin food, it would be exotic to their palette.

2know the ledge says:

Down bottom :hug: how u

Carrington says:

FYI: for anyone who THINKS they know me – I don’t like em nothin’ BUT black.

Never had one who WASN’T black… in fact, the “blacker” the better.

#Here’s to Shut Ups

*side eye*

Mamacita says:

@FeFe :lol: You know they always get thrown in the mix.

@Brenden :hug:

ELove says:

@FeFe SAID:
      I didn’t direct that shyt at anyone…and ignorance is relative…but have at it…for some reason SOME black males just LOVE fighting the good fight for that Armenian hag…

I FIXED THAT For you Baby :coffee:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

@Elove I called dibs on Fe…Thanx Bruh ——>Theres others, youll be aiight.

Smonae80 says:

She getting it in huh,, but we really can’t call her a whore, just because she hanging out with all these different dudes don’t mean she giving em all the goods

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Where you been Mamacita? Working hard? You only post ever so often,,,Which is cool,,,Its just losers like me got nothing but free time,,,So I get confused when/why folks disappear for awhile n what not.lol

DownBottom says:

@2Know, :hug: I am doing well, how about you?

Mamacita says:

@Brenden I may not post but I’m always lurking! :lol: Half of the time by the time actually log in and click on a post it has 54987654 comments so I just read lurk and laugh! Especially at yo crazy a*s!

2know the ledge says:

maintain, down getting ready to head back up north for a min.

Damn Brenden :rofl:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Ok,,,I see whats going on here,,,Truth be told,,,Yes some Black men will defend, excuse, and ride for yo ass as long as you aint Black yourself,,,Its just like the rest of America,,,We as Black people are held to different idiotic type of standards,,,If one of us f.cks up, were all held accountable,,,Non Black folks can get away with anything…Example,,,Ive been watching the dailys for this chick named Kendra…Hugh Hefners old diaper changer,,,White woman, average looking, shaped like a packing box,,,Yet…Her Black man stands by her side,,,Married her regardless of her hoeish ways,,,Stayed with her after the sex tape of her and some fat White man with a lil penis was released,,,She says stupid sh*t,,,Yet its funny,,,She does nasty sh*t, yet its cute…A Black woman wouldnt be able to get away with that,,,She surely wouldnt get a reality show,,,And indeed-Black men would be looking down upon her,,,Shunning her,,,Not wife-ing her…It is what it is though :shrugs: Rappers standing in line to take pictures with the mob wives,,,Yet the Basketball wives get boycotted,,,This is what we do to each other,,,Black women youre guilty too,,,Chris Brown will never be forgiven,,,Yet who hear watches Charlie Sheen? Mel Gibson? And so on…

DownBottom says:

@2Know, Ooohh, I see…so you are currently in the South? Where about might I ask? :waiting: :tea:

KDub says:

If you thought former rapper Romeo Miller was into white women

——————————————
      IDC who he date; I do have concern about them too lil azz t-shirts he always be wearing.

I also have concern about them 1990 waves he got in his head.

2know the ledge says:

I’m in north kack for the moment

I wonder if she’s still a virgin. If so, who gives a darn how many guys she dates. I shole am happy to see Romy Rome with a sista though. I hope her weave doesn’t turn him off since he’s probably not used to that sort of thing.

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

“I also have concern about them 1990 waves he got in his head.”

:no: I have waves in my head. Whats wrong with that? They look good, they allude to a brutha being well groomed,,,Plus they divert attn away from my crown area which is thinning :thumbsup: