Prosecutors release motion detailing how Zimmerman and his wife lied in court

The judge in George Zimmerman’s 2nd degree murder trial revoked his bond today after reviewing a motion filed by Florida state prosecutors to revoke Zimmerman’s bond for lying under oath.

In the motion (which you can download HERE) Zimmerman, 29, and his wife, Shelly Zimmerman, are recorded on jail house phones discussing in code how to transfer money from his public PayPal account to Shelly’s credit union account.

In a phone call placed from the Seminole County jail to Shelly who was at the credit union the day before his bond hearing, Zimmerman and Shelly used code to hide the existence of $135,000 in funds.

The next day, during the bond hearing, Shelly Zimmerman testified under oath that she did not know how much money was collected by the PayPal account. She also testified that her husband was indigent and the family had no major assets and the family was unable to “scrape up” anything to assist with the payment of Zimmerman’s bond.

Shelly Zimmerman faces perjury charges for lying under oath during the bond hearing. George Zimmerman has 48 hours to surrender to Seminole County jail officials.

DOWNLOAD Motion to revoke Zimmerman’s bond
DOWNLOAD transcript of original bond hearing

• BREAKING: George Zimmerman’s Bond Revoked
  • LIAR! Zimmerman’s Photos Do Not Show Life Or Death Struggle
  • FBI May Charge Zimmerman With Hate Crime, Could Face Death Penalty
  • CNN distorts the facts to support Zimmerman… again

40 Responses to “Prosecutors release motion detailing how Zimmerman and his wife lied in court”

EB says:

Finish them…..

Tertra114 says:

:claps: LOCK HIS A$$ UP! LOCK HIS A$$ UP! :nana:

BCinKS says:

Could somebody explain the code to me? Am I just doing the math wrong?

Anna says:

BCinKS says:

Could somebody explain the code to me? Am I just doing the math wrong?

~~~~~
      I’m doing the wrong math also, but who cares, someone knew they were talking in code.
      Lock them in the same cell. I don’t care how much you love your spouse, being locked in the same cell and not being able to leave is Hell.(which they deserve).

West Coast Chick says:

EB says:

Finish them…..
      __________________________

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

dummy been lying from DAY ONE

orchidjones says:

It doesn’t matter where or how, do not try and fool c-os, or po po or any type of authority because they will make you. They are now smarter than the average back in the day-flatfoot.
      This was just plumb dumb… the fbi is now hiring people who are willing to “break down” codes, urban slang, diction and Ebonics just for stupidity like this-according to public description of the function. People are steering away from the job because it would be considered snitching; but in a case like these ding bats, I am sure some would be up super early for the interview.

Daisy says:

DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT 200.00

Look at God!!!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

#7 there not smarter, they just feel u dumber. (General Speaking) :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

***Their****

Vanguard Reese says:

I’m just glad his butt will have to sit in jail until his trial. Maybe he’ll meet the same fate Jeffrey Dahmer did.

ELove says:

@Vanguard
      Jeffrey Dahmer HAD a “Death Wish” for Himself Though… He REFUSED Protective Custody and WILLINGLY wanted to be in General population :yes:

THIS CHUMP will gladly accept Protective Custody (I’m SURE OF THAT…) :coffee:

blkboytn says:

The code was the amount of money they were talking about was in thousands of dollars instead of the amounts they were saying. So when he said take $10 out he meant $10,000 instead of simply $10. That’s why she says he has $155 dollars in his accounts because he had $155,000 before his bond hearing. They need to add additional charges for this and charge his wife as well.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Good I felt she shouldn’t have gotten bail anyway.

Vanguard Reese says:

@ELove, I didn’t know that. The Dahmer case was before my time all I knew was that he was killed in prison.

BCinKS says:

Could somebody explain the code to me?

It’s really simple. Instead of saying $10,000, they said $10, or $15 for $15,000, and so on.

Vanguard Reese says:

I’m just glad his butt will have to sit in jail until his trial.

No he won’t. The judge is allowing them to ask for bond again. And you can bet he will get bond. If Zimmerman was a drug dealer who killed a kid and lied under oath, they would lock him up and throw away the key.

blkboytn says:

^^ So true. Our legal system is such a mess!

@ blkboytn: It’s easy to see who’s side the judge is on. :eyeroll: Zimmerman’s bond should be revoked and he should be forced to sit in jail until his trial like everybody else who lies under oath.

blkboytn says:

I agree Auntie! But his case rests on his credibility and now that is shot. Yet, watch him still get off.

@ blkboytn: Zimmerman also told his wife that if 10% of the bond was $15,000 she should pay it. But if the bond was more than $15,000, she should pay just 10%. At the time they didn’t know what the bond would be. So his attorney lied today when he said the Zimmermans didn’t know if they had access to the money. They clearly had access because the wife deposited $135,000 cash into her account.

blkboytn says:

Of course they lied and he just killed his credibility which is really going to be detrimental when it comes to trail because the prosecution will roast him like a planters peanut on cross. Their code wasn’t very elaborate either. It’s perplexing to me that they THOUGHT they would honestly get away with this. They both need to have charges filed against them for this.

MochaT says:

I’m so happy they both proved they have NO credibility!!! The wife is stupid for supporting this idiot and I pray they lock her up right along with this murderer!!!! They deserve NOTHING less!!!

Tami Hoodrat Roman Noodles says:

$135,000.00……damn!

What does his wife look like Sandra?

Can you get a picture of her and post it?

Ty says:

Vanguard Reese says:
      I’m just glad his butt will have to sit in jail until his trial.
      More like if Zimmerman was black and killed a white kid they would lock him up and throw away the key :coffee: The sad part is they keep giving him chances. Like auntie said they are going to give this fool another bond hearing *SMDH* Vick did more time for killing a dog…our phucked up system at its best :cuss:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hi TY :waves: Ive been axin bout you all week,,,I was so worried,,,Now I see youve been busy getting ur teeth bonded,,,They look great,,,I cant call you Chipetta no more…Theyre still that rich golden brown color tho,,,But who cares,,,It matches your skin tone :biggrin:

I was so happy to hear about this. I agree with you Sandra. Hell be back out, but at least hes being exposed. It wont matter to his supporters,,,Yanno ur pals over at Faux and so on, but at least we get to see the real…Again I say thanks for using your powers for good pertaining to this case,,,You Rock…Sometimes :ashamed:

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Wow!! I really want justice to be served in this case. This shows that the Killermans are lying people and will do anything. They should lock her ass up too for lying under oath.

RIP Trayvon

Look at God. :hahaha: cosign daisy cosign

Lizzyb says:

Been reading about this case on a lot of the *conservative* sites and one is very focused on what they consider Trayvon’s drug habit. They swear he was making *lean* that night with Skittles and tea. It’s been making me so angry its all bs but this today sent them over the edge…they can’t bear that this idiot murderer and his family are liars and thieves along with the simple fact..he killed an unarmed kid. Period.
      Now what do you say ???? May the truth be heard? ?? Here is some truth for yo pale azz!

missmiami says:

JuSt curious but am I the only person thay thinks the attorneys decision to wave his right to a speedy trial was actually pretty smart :shrug: i think they figure if it’s dragged out and doesn’t go to trial right away people may forget. Idk :mad either way it pisses me off

missmiami says:

:mad: darn Ipad

Nhere says:

This is my first time hearing about a wife. She can play that Lil Kim role all she wants. They have to let go of that paper, the easy way or the hard way.

iyonah says:

GOOD!!

KishaMinyonn says:

I’VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE MAKING LEAN OUT OF SKITTLES AND ICE TEA. GOING TO GOOGLE NOW.

missmiami says:

:shrug: kinda a lame but i have to google what is lean

Lizzyb says:

I had no idea what Lean was until I started researching this case. I think its purple sizurp, that stuff that killed Pimp C?

missmiami says:

:yes: i looked it up and ur right.

Yardgirl says:

This news gives me a sense of hope, even though they took their sweet time to revoke the bond after finding out *sigh* If this man gets off….I think I may lose it!! :(

Lizzyb says:

@missmiami Who knew???

@yardgirl

Me too!!! I am so angry about this case and lawd knows we get a new awful case every single day but this one..THIS ONE got me kicking folks off my fb, cuzzing on Twitter and thinking about vacationing in Florida (during the trial). This murder is just too obvious.
      I’m so square and peaceful normally. :(

Anna says:

KishaMinyonn says:

~~~~~~
      :wtf: Are they saying Trayvon was buying what he bought to make a drug? Didn’t he go the the store to get his cousin the items. SMH that Skittles and Iced Tea are now drugs. I’m going to google also.