Stevie J and Mimi Faust have an open relationship

In the intro of the new Love & Hip Hop Atlanta reality series, narrater Mona Scott-Young says Mimi Faust and her baby daddy, Stevie J, have been together for 15 years. But Mona leaves out a lot in that brief intro. Such as the fact that Mimi and the veteran music producer have an open, revolving door relationship.

Rumor has it that Stevie J has had multiple relationships over the past 15 years with women and men. He once dated rapper Eve and he was engaged to Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter in 2008.

Mimi recently sat down with the Jasmine Brand to clear up her open relationship with Stevie, and other rumors.

Mimi, who cleans celebrity homes for a living, stressed that she and Stevie were not together each time he stepped out on her.

On how long she and Stevie have been together and if they were together while he dated rapper/actress Eve:

MIMI: “We have known each other for 15 years, we have had a born again, off again relationship and I really wanted to clear that up… When Stevie was in other relationships, we absolutely were not together.”

On if they were together when Stevie was with Eve:
“Absolutely not. When he was dealing with Alex we were not together. When he was in any other relationship, we were not together.”

On how long she’s known Joseline existed:
The first time I knew she existed was about two weeks before we started the show. It was all brand new to me, this was the first time I found out about her, her name, and all of that… I was living through it as we were taping.

On if rumors that Joseline was born a man are true:
“She’s not a man, she’s absolutely a woman. She was pregnant… She’s a woman.”

• Struggling Rapper Jim Jones Arrested AGAIN
  • Casting Call: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta filming today
  • Yandy Explains Why There is No Love and Hip Hop Reunion
  • How Fabolous Met His Wifey Emily, Star of VH1?s ‘Love & Hip Hop’

413 Responses to “Stevie J and Mimi Faust have an open relationship”

Bootcampgirl says:

Joe looks like a man in that yellow…

Anna says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Joe looks like a man in that yellow…

~~~~~~~~
      And Stevie J looks gay. Match made in Heaven. :lol:

Welp That Clears Everything Up for me!

@sandra How are you this Maning?
      Seent ya going HAM on twitter this morning :grin:

PurpleYodaGirl says:

She defintely looks like a man there. Mimi needs to find a better man and keep it pushing. Who wants a man whore? smh

Trendsetter says:

For some reason I like Mimi

“She’s not a man, she’s absolutely a woman. She was pregnant… She’s a woman.”
      :smack:

cheeks8683 says:

With each new photo that arises of Joseline I’m just like :nono:

Each picture just supports my belief that it as born a man… :hurl:

Morning folks! :wave:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:confused: Well if she aint a man she sho’ look like one sometimes. Any why does that lady up top look like Lil Mama AND Trina?

WHo really cares…………no really? I can’t seem to muster a partial fuk

So Mimi looks like Trina and she cleans celebrity homes for a living… :think:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:coffee: translation: I can’t say I was in love with a DL Tube Tickler for 15 years so I have to say she’s a woman…

:thinking:
      I wonder what Jose could do to its self to soften it’s Look #IJS

Ch….. LOL Mimi betta do the PSA to keep the $$$ coming… Ch… :koolaid:

Born?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WHO IS THE GUY IN THE YELLOW SHIRT? :waiting: IS THIS SHOW BASED AROUND TRANYS?

lady_cn says:

Here’s what I’m wondering. He proposed to whoopi’s daughter correct? Has he ever proposed to Mimi? If not, she needs to keep it moving. Period.

That’s all I got. :coffee:

lexdiamonz says:

ALL his women look MANLY so he definitely has a TYPE she better be checking the protective seal on his bootyhole and make sure it has not been tampered with but then again he looks like an agressive “top” … SMH @ her and Emily two of the DUMBEST chicks in the game

Gigi26 says:

Mimi said it with her own mouth that they’ve been together for 15 years. Now you backtracking boo? Stop.

And you got the nerve to confirm that YOUR man’s sidepiece was pregnant too?! Damn yo self esteem is a bytch for real :no:

I read today that the HIV rate for Black Women in D.C. has tripled :tea:

Shyt like this confirms part of the reason why.

:hi: WUT-IZ-SWAGU …is that jennifer Williams Bentley thats about to be Repoed??? Just Joking :hahaha:

Mimi, who cleans celebrity homes for a living,
      ________________________

A damn maid :tea: continues to read

Blackswan says:

Look at those biceps and strong neck on Joey ewwwwww that short wig aint making it no better

Eazy says:

Ion think she know its open :no:

Tainted_Love says:

Mimi is whack!!! I don’t have any sympathy for her

lady_cn says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I wonder what Jose could do to its self to soften it’s Look #IJS
      _________________________________________

Stop working out her arms. Eat more. Remove some of those Gawd-awful tattoos.

Just to start. :shrugs:

candibfly says:

i’m already over this topic *sigh*

she just needs to leave, that’s all

Look Rhi….I mean Jocelyn up there :grill:

Bibi says:

:rofl: @ her obvious delusion…. we weren’t together each time…yea ok

Gigi26 says:

Look how Stevie J holding that mic too..looking all happy that its close to its mouth n shyt, nasty fukk.

The fact that folks are trying to convince the general public that THING up there was born female is insulting and it’s a turn off….like @candi said, I’m over this…the shyt is just stupid at this point…

Bottom line she need to get herself checked, this ninja got way to much going on :nono:
      :waves: <—– Penicillin Packs :no: no man is worth ya health

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

therapist1911 says:

WHo really cares…………no really? I can’t seem to muster a partial fuk
      ————————
      Now a partial fuk :think: is that when you just lay there and let the woman do the work while you have a remote in one hand and a tit the other?

Every relationship is open.
      :shrugs:

candibfly says:

pregnant with what? emotion? :blink:

Ms.Fashion says:

Morning All!! :waves:

More like HE is OPEN to Buttholes. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

So if Jose pregnant who the papi and when is Guinness coming to document this.

pregnant with what? emotion
      __________________________
      with baby squids :lol:

MAN :rofl: I LUVS UR GRAVI! :boobs:

Awww damn…

Here we go

lexdiamonz says:

mimi looks a lil STRONG in the face *side-eye*, i think jose may be on roids as well… MONA you a fool for this one.. you have officially replaced shaunie as PIMPSTRESS of the year….. LOL this show has confirmed EVERY SINGLE STEREOTYPE i have heard about the “A’ in one damn episode bring on the phuckery

Ms.Fashion says:

lovezoe says:

So if Jose pregnant who the papi and when is Guinness coming to document this.

:waves:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Every relationship is open.
      :shrugs:

lady_cn says:

pregnant with what? emotion
      __________________________
      with baby squids
      _______________________________
      :dead:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

luVn_liFe… says:

————————
      Girl when I saw that shyt in the parking lot I laughed so loud and hard! I had to snap the picture. $200,000 dollar car and can’t pay a five dollar parking! Oh the irony….

NaijaGal says:

I really don’t give a fcuk what that girl/boy is…Mimi get you a shot of self esteem and self worth, it does wonders…other than that I got nothing

Tainted_Love says:

Mimi trying to save face. They must really need money …cause this mess is embarrassing

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

HOLD UP WHO PREGO? DONT U NEED OVARIES AND A MOFUKN UTERUS? FIRST ZOMBIE EATING FACES NOW THIS :wail:

lovezoe says:

So if Jose pregnant who the papi and when is Guinness coming to document this.

_________

:D

lady_cn says:

How bout she just needs to keep it moving period :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Stevie J look like he’s guiding that mic into the hole….sorta like what he did with Eve in the sextape :yes:

:coffee: in other news i just bought the B-12 shots Groupon :cheer:

lovezoe says:

She is clown. Girl, you were with him in every other relationship he was in. The fact you still with him after he got in the car with another woman, brought her to the club shows he not it. Scripted or not, if a man TRULY loves you, he wouldn’t let that happen on his watch.

Tainted_Love says:

@lexi I said that yesterday. Stevie has a thing for strong faced women

:blink:
      Is that stubble on that thing in the yellow?
      I know I been MIA but what the fluck is that?

Eazy says:

Fayla make sure they take the HCG out of the shot or you gone look at your hubby and end up pregnant :lol:

NaijaGal says:

MAN does that include marriage?

Love aka QueenSJ says:

Mimi acts tougher than rest but she steadily puts up with his behavior.
      So :nono: I’m not buying it.

Joseline..*sighs* Now, she reminds me of Nicole Murphy and this Youtube lady I watch. You could swear they’re men, but genuinely, they’re women (yeah, underneath all of that).

Hello everyone!!! :hi:

candibfly says:

@man go down and look at the NSFW posts from yesterday, supposedly that’s a woman with a vagina and everything *side eye*

Mimi looks old as shat by the way :tea: them stress marks on her face :tea: looking old as hell

Hey @Man. How ya been dude?

Yep Stevie J is definitely a :gay:

Ummmm Jeff :waiting:

YSoSrs says:

:dead: @CANDI

I still can’t find a dusty damn to give about this situation. That’s still a man though. :coffee:

Nicole Murphy looks manly, but you can still SEE that she is a woman…when I look at that thing up there I don’t see a woman… :shrugs: Look at those forearms! dayum…. :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Mimi looks old as shat by the way them stress marks on her face looking old as hell

:lol: I read this as stretch marks and went back up to look :lol:
      I need more coffee :tea:

:bye: Hey everyone that spoke. I been missing yall hoes yall ladies!

Massa is working my azz like he caught me phucking his daughter. :(
      But I have saved a lot of :jack: for yall tho!
      #considerate

charleybrown says:

Yeah, yeah, yeah Mimi! The show hasn’t even started good and I already can’t stand her weak ass! The bottom line is she knows exactly what this man is about! If she is dumb enough to run behind that man for 15 years then she is getting exactly what she deserves.

@Fefe

I was looking at those too :rofl:

@NAIJA
      MAN does that include marriage?

Yup!
      :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

There’s a Bentley around these parts with a busted taillight and dent in the door. Been looking like that for months… If, in fact, Jen IS getting hers repossessed-she needs to be downgraded to bourghetto or (however Nelly them spelled it). I’m not a fan of mortgages and car notes. I keep the former because its my only tax write off and the latter :nono: Im a firm believer that some cars shouldn’t be financed. (Bentley, Ferrari, Lotus, Aston..etc) If you cant pay cash for it go getchu something else. And if it was gift getchu a receipt.

Ole tiny bastid :hahaha:

@EAZY

**distracted by your lips… **

Um, I forgot what I was gonna say, but um… Ima email you sumpin!
      :D

iscream says:

An open relationship will leave you with an open hole in your heart. Its sad because they have a child (a daughter) I believe and that child will grow up thinking this is “normal”.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@ Man :waves:

YSoSrs says:

@LOVE

I like Nicole Murphy’s look and don’t think she’s that mannish. Jose up there is a different story.

If I’m wrong and that is a natural woman…Welp. She shouldn’t have confused me like. Do better and sht. :coffee:

Shereezy says:

Mimi has wasted 15 years of her life chasing after a man that does not love or respect her! SMH a bad example she is setting for her daughter to put her self through this on national TV. And is it me or did everyone on the LHHATL crew purchase a fake a$$ with their first check!! Cot damn!!!!

Eazy says:

Better have some pics in that :coffee:

Hood Crush…

whats up

:kiss:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:lol: I read this as stretch marks and went back up to look :lol:
      I need more coffee :tea:

:rofl: to damn early girl , I’m still sleepy myself

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

There’s a Bentley around these parts with a busted taillight and dent in the door. Been looking like that for months… If, in fact, Jen IS getting hers repossessed-she needs to be downgraded to bourghetto or (however Nelly them spelled it). I’m not a fan of mortgages and car notes. I keep the former because its my only tax write off and the latter Im a firm believer that some cars shouldn’t be financed. (Bentley, Ferrari, Lotus, Aston..etc) If you cant pay cash for it go getchu something else. And if it was gift getchu a receipt.
      ————————–
      And if you get a car like that have money to maintain it! Its just like seeing a BMW with a dragging tail pipe…

cheeks8683 says:

:wave: hey nikke!

Maybe I should pull up the actual episode and watch it… just to see what all the hoopla is about :think:

I’m doing this thing where I flush out all mindless entertainment…Ive stopped watching BB Wives, Single Ladies, The Game….. I tuned into Modern Familylast night for the first time…great show! I can’t wait until Big Brother starts again, thats about all the reality tv I can take…

@CANDI
      go down and look at the NSFW posts from yesterday, supposedly that’s a woman with a vagina and everything *side eye*”

:blink:

Wait a phuckin minute… you mean to tell me that when I LEAVE this spot for “greener online pastures” Sandra wanna stop posting puzzies and chit???
      :mad:

kingstonn says:

wait.. she “was” pregnant? where’s the kid? :think:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

iscream says:

__________________________________________
      So true.

iscream says:

___________________________________________

I think about that shait often
      about how children are gonna see and think relationships should go

Iheart says:

Anybody else think it’s weird that Mimi and Stevie’s daughter’s name is EVA :thinking:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:cosign: man and relationships being open. Naija, Until there’s a marriage involved your arse is single. Shacking up, Long term boo, baby mamma and none of that other stuff is represented on a tax or beneficiary form.

Hey Nikke! :hug:

NaijaGal says:

Well if they do have an open relationship seems like he’s the only one benefitting unless she keeps her ish on the real quiet tip…and if it is open then why get upset at ole girl/boy on the show, should’ve high fived instead

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: @ Gigi – Yes, DC is on on par with Uganda and some parts of Kenya.

iscream says:

___________________________________________

I think about that shait often
      about how children are gonna see and think relationships should go
      __________________________________
      thats why parents have to get it together in the real world. if not, these “reality” shows will have the future fvcked off

Eazy says:

:blink: wait what??!?! :no: @candi said something about walking on sunshine & i’m cool with THAT, but AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO BE GETTIN KNOCKED UP BEW! :no:

OTB :gossip: sup pretty gyal?

WUT-IZ-SWAGU …
      A perfect Example of People Living Outside of their means

luVn_liFe… says:

I wonder what Jose could do to its self to soften it’s look #IJS
      *****************************

I’d say cut out the strength training all together and focus on cardio. Thanks to Nicole Murphy when I go on my workout binges the only strength training I do is for the 2 A’s; abs and azz. The rest of my can be as flabby and fluffy as it wanna be. And Joseline doesn’t even need to do the azz since she got a firm fake one.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

kingstonn says:

wait.. she “was” pregnant? where’s the kid?
      ———————
      You know that typical hoe joke that bytches play where they claim to have been pregnant and “lose” the kid… that kid… :coffee:

Bibi says:

Are yall fittin to get all deep bout the meaning of relationships and shyt? Lemme know so I can haul azz :lol:

Ain’t nobody got time for that :lol: :waves: @Fayla

Hey IGo :hug: I’m just chilling. Trying to keep my composure on the j o b.

@Nikke

I own a home and the tax benefits still ain’t shyt in comparison to folks who have little dependents running around….I swear if I could claim somebody’s chile right now I would! :lol:

Smonae80 says:

Girl Boo Bye, of course she gone say shim a women, its embarrassing to think her man fooling wit a shim.
      But really its getting old, they all seem to be fine wit.

@KINGSTON
      **bootypinch hello**
      “What’s up?”
      **bootypinch goodbye**

@YSO
      Phuck you.

@EAZY
      Yeah, you better return the favor from my email too young lady!

@CHEEKS
      Told you Kevin “I-Wish-To-Be-Called-Toby” Durant couldn’t play no ball. Oh, too early? My bad. :coffee:

@OTB
      Make that thang clap for me one good time fo’ I go!

:peace:
      I’M OUT!

Shereezy says:

:cosign: Mimi get you a spot on Love Addiction :thumbsup:

YSoSrs says:

NIKKE says:

Naija, Until there’s a marriage involved your arse is single.
      _____
      Basically. :yes:

My cadi got a dent..

Eazy says:

@Fayla yeah, you have to tell them you dont want HCG in the shot or else yo ass is grass :no: many many people found out the hard way…
      :whistle:
      9 months afta that Similac!!

cougar lover says:

Thats why I run off the good ones by telling them i aint on ish, but some stress releaving, sensual sensational sessions. No feelings, no nothing but ooch wetting, endorphine releasing sessions. Thats how you avoid things like RELATIONSHIPS, when she knows you only want her body.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

luVn_liFe… says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU …
      A perfect Example of People Living Outside of their means
      —————————–
      The ultimate sad moment for me is when I say a White Lexus with gold trim and rims… in the projects.. :no:

iscream says:

This chick reminds me so much or Irv Gotti’s ex wife Deb. I wonder what happened with Deb?

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
      She didn’t say it was by him. :lol:

Shereezy says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*************************************************

I was just making this statement last week that Girlfriend/Boyfriend relationships dont matter and folks came for me as if I was saying something wrong. In the end, you cant add your bf/gf on your health insurance, when you file taxes you check single…there is no box for “in a relationship”. Folks need to recognize that until you get Married you are technically single!!

YSoSrs says:

@MAN

I knew you misseded me. :grin:

kingstonn says:

@ Manuel
      *side eye*

@ wut
      you know i saw somewhere else this chick had an abortion. smh. :rolleyes:

candibfly says:

Usual Suspect says:

@ Gigi – Yes, DC is on on par with Uganda and some parts of Kenya.

———————–

*makes sure my chastity belt is in working order* it’s nasty out here :no:

Am I only one that thinks Joes tush looks pointy :thinking: it needs filing down or smoothed out , it looks pointy :shrugs:

iscream says:

___________________________________________

I think about that shait often
      about how children are gonna see and think relationships should go
      __________________________________

______________________________________

Its just the things ive heard women tell their daughters

Ive never really heard a mother tell her daghter to go out and find a dude that was a stand up guy…That Respected her and Loved her unconditionally.

But Ive heard a mother say… “Go out and find somebody with something”

That shait right there alone is the dumbest shait ever.

lovezoe says:

It is sad that she wants to be a man so bad, she will take that. Women do better. It is a BIG difference between being alone and being lonely. Once you value YOU, no man will treat you bad. It don’t take having a daddy in the home to have self-worth. Why would you want your daughter to see you treated that. Picture your child being treated that way.

Anna says:

iscream says:

~~~~~~~~~
      I wondered what happend to you. How’s the follow-up book coming?

Stop working out her arms. Eat more. Remove some of those Gawd-awful tattoos
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      lady _cn and Bird

:thumbsup:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

———————
      :yes: and very few states recognize common law marriages anymore…

What’s in the b12 shots :whistle: lolzzzzzz hey fay fay :hug: my bday tomm, thinking bout leaving on a road trip fore the kids come back from camp Sun.

lovezoe says:

:preach:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Fefe, I would too but since a good portion of my income is cash and I aint tryna get audited I just work with it. My “little” brother came to live with me late last year so when I file for 2012 I will get one of them dumb ass checks the people with crumb-snatchers get. Short lived though, he turns 18 in October. :cuss:

OTB! :danban:

Ms. Everything says:

So basically she’s been the side/background chick for 15 years then… :coffee:

:waves: at Fayla – :heart: Groupon and Living Social

speaking of which, Sorry OTB didn’t realize there was two kinds Latatic Acid :shame: I WAS WRONG!

Yesterday I got Lactic acid/Glycolic peel for the spa I go to for only 49.00 :danban1: It’s normally 150.00

Shereezy says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*************************************************

:cosign: all this is true….I’ve stated this on the blog before too. Until you are married, you are “single”…sure it’s nice to remain real and honest with the person you are involved with if you decide to step out, but that’s all relative to the situation… :shrugs:

YSO :hug:

*fixes ur locs into Jose’s baby bump since CHA aint been tending to u hear lately*

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@Yso

Yep! I see what you’re saying. I think this riff raff has us all with the ‘WTF?’ look.

candibfly says:

that sounds like what she was saying, waiting in the shadows til he got tired of whoever he was with and came back to her :no:

PSP :wave: <—– ur estimated tax refund

Shereezy says:

And Joseline doesn’t even need to do the azz since she got a firm fake one.
      **********************

:D ead:

Hershey says:

The end of the week is near and the controversial season opener of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta is still a hot topic of conversation and continues to take over the web. From Stevie J. and Mimi Faust’s shouting match to Momma Dee reminiscing on her days as a pimp, the cast members of the show have had viewers on the edge of their seats, waiting impatiently for the next episode to roll around. Amongst the drama-filled moments during the first airing of the show, K. Michelle’s confessions about her, at the time, mystery ex-boyfriend left inquiring minds going crazy. And it was soon revealed that the man she was referring to was Mickey “Memphitz” Wright, Jr. who is the husband of Toya Wright.

And the discovery led to outside parties going after K. Michelle for exposing Memphitz for his alleged abusiveness towards her. One of the people that struck a nerve in K. Michelle the most was Braxton Family Values star Tamar Braxton.

In an interview that she did with TT Torrez of IPower92, K. Michelle claimed that Braxton was going in on her on Twitter on the sly and that it would be in her best interest to stop shade throwin’ and mind her own business:

“She was on twitter last night [and] she deleted the tweets because she knows she doesn’t want it with [me]. She better stay over there with ‘Family Values’. She deleted the tweets because people were tweeting me what she said. she was saying to Toya ‘Oh have fun and let this girl sell her fairy tale’ and all I tweeted was that ‘I like Toni anyway,’ because I do. You know me, I don’t mess with anybody until they mess with me and I don’t play them little games. I’m from Memphis, we jump gates! We don’t play in them little games. So until the muppet gets it together she needs to stay away from me.”

___________________________________________

K Michelle done called Tamar a muppet :dead: Tamar sitcho snatched back face down dot com :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

______________________________________

Its just the things ive heard women tell their daughters

But Ive heard a mother say… “Go out and find somebody with something”

That shait right there alone is the dumbest shait ever.

:hi:

You are correct sir!!! :yes:

I told my mom she was telling her daughters wrong. I ignored her.

#CharacterIsEverything

Kingstonn…
      yes I read that Jose is going to have an abortion (supposedly)for the show!!!! #gtfowbs!”

***********************************************
      WUT-IZ-SWAGU
      shameful I know..
      I Know everyone has had that :wtf: at folks clowning..Hell i know a chick that hasnt filed taXes since 2005 has a 60K lien against her for it gets FoodStamps,has a Kid on diability (who is Perfectly sane) and has a child in college with FULL Grants/Scholarships and drives a DamN tired ass Benz!
      I kid you Not!

:hahaha: OHLETSDOIT! where u wanna meet up :steer: we’ll leave pizza money :yes: #responsible

YSoSrs says:

FAYLA!! :hugs:

Thank you for caring but my locs don’t want nathan to do with shim. :no:

CALI :hug: this was my 1st one & i’m excited :yahoo:

my energy level has been on the low side here lately & i could use some pep in my step :buttshake:

how u be bew? that was a good deal on that spa treatment #winning

LADYTEA says:

sounds like Ms. MiMi is in denial and very naive about her situation..

lovezoe says:

Something tells me that Mimi has never been the main chick and she was just used so Stevie could be on the show. Wouldn’t be as interesting if it ws just him and Jose. Don’t most all upcoming singers smash the producer?

Shereezy says:

at Fayla – Groupon and Living Social

Yesterday I got Lactic acid/Glycolic peel for the spa I go to for only 49.00 It’s normally 150.00

********************
      A Glycolic peel for only $49.00 is a flucking deal!!!!

My cadi got a dent..

Somebody stole one of the chrome pipes off the benz….Just one lonely pipe back there…Not sure if I’ll replace it.. MISTER SAYS it looks stupid. :rolf: Wonders if folks are laughing at me as I drive by :thinks:

@NikkeMinxx says:

CandiPants! :yahoo:

Fay and OTB yall come get me, too.

But Cali we’re never wrong here lolzzzzzz my skin loves it.Sn: if you’re hard pressed for a pee try some sour cream as a mask! Its a great in between boost.

cheeks8683 says:

@CHEEKS
      _______________________________________________________

@ Man how are those height-enhancing shoes working for ya? Were u able to get that cereal out of the top cabinet this morning without enlisting some help???or a couple phone books to step on…yeah, ok….

@NikkeMinxx says:

@PrimeSuspect they might not be laughing but they definitely had something to say. They only stole one because they arse was pro’ly missing one too.

YSoSrs says:

FAYLA!! :hugs:

Thank you for caring but my locs don’t want nathan to do with shim. :no:

:rofl: i had a feeling u won’t gonna be preciative & chit :rollseyes:

cheeks8683 says:

**************************

It’s kinda sounding like you think mindless entertainment = shows with predominantly black casts.

Gigi26 says:

:hugs: Cali!! :yes: it sure is…i’ve heard it with my own ears the shyt that comes out of these females mouths about these dirty dudes out here…Condoms are in endless supply and bytches still getting hit with the monster. BLOWS MY MIND!

Usual Suspect says:

Shereezy – Yeah, it was a real STEAL and I already frequent tht medical spa for other services. #stay beautiful

cheeks8683 says:

@CHEEKS
      _______________________________________________________

#BOOM

I Go There says:

Hey IGo I’m just chilling. Trying to keep my composure on the j o b.

_____________________________________________

its all good…

How bout I come and watch the game while I sit between your legs drinking a brew and you rolling up some loud

YSoSrs says:

SIS!! :cheer:

Happy early birfday! :partyhat:
      :party:

JMO says:

Good Morning Roses! :hug:

Mimi get you a spot on Love Addiction
      *********************

Funny you should mention that. I caught it for the first time during a marathon yesterday and I really like that show. Even though Black Bird (or whatever his name is) has issues with showing affection, I like him and Daisy together and like that they stayed together.

K Michelle done called Tamar a muppet
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I saw this last night and I :rofl: and :cry: I am now a fan of K. Michelle.

AND SHE TWEETED: “I like Toni”

:dead:

Nikke :steer: let’s ride bew! i need a vakay inthe WORST way!

Granny clampit over here looking up bronzing baby hands & feet :rofl:

#oleskool

Ms.Fashion says:

JMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:hug:

Morning JMO :hug:

lovezoe says:

I was watching Tia and Tamera, why didnt Tia use her own stylist on The Game cuz..

Cali my brother stay tombout get that damn car fixed lol

I know they laughing at us! And I never wash it I know if I let big bro hold it it’s coming back clean as a whistle.

Love aka QueenSJ says:

If we’re talking about it from a legal persepctive, then YES. One is “single” until they’re married.

In a more personal sense and in my opinion, just because a person isn’t married doesn’t mean they are not in a committed relationship or working towards that. Just because they’re not married doesn’t give them the right to go fck around. How can one get to the married part, if you still act as if you’re single? It doesn’t make sense.

And if nothing but the title of marriage means anything, then there should be no talk about cheating. Afterall, it’s not cheating if their your bf/gf/fiance because you all are not married. That’s beyond pathetic to me.

And for the record, I think marriage is a beautiful thing. However, we can’t use that as the only determining factor to what warrants honesty, trust, and respect in a relationship.

Gigi26 says:

@Usual: Ummm where is this office located? I am still in search of a good dermatologist in the DMV….

I go back to my Derm in NYC to get prescriptions because I had a horrid experience with one in DC :no: Almost fukked my face up

Ms.Fashion says:

______________________________________

Its just the things ive heard women tell their daughters

But Ive heard a mother say… “Go out and find somebody with something”

That shait right there alone is the dumbest shait ever.

You are correct sir!!!

I told my mom she was telling her daughters wrong. I ignored her.

#CharacterIsEverything

__________________________________

Hey Fashion

whats up…

Yeah
      I think ole girl that with Stevie J is just as fked up as his side piece.
      She cool with taking the house and all that and quiet as its kept…she cool with him knocking off that skrong chin heffa too… :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@BIRD

I would say that Hollywood seems to think that predominately black casts are only good for mindless entertainment. And since many of us watch it anyway they will continue to think it.

@QueenSJ

Oh I believe that it is always better and more considerate for folks to behave and practice being faithful before they are married….but we aren’t talking about moral integrity…we’re talking about technicality…and technically until you are married you are single…I mean we can get into feelings and all that mushy stuff, but the raw reality is just that…when someone steps out on you, they are technically ending the relationship/marriage at that point, your choice to stay is a completely different topic… :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

I watched Love Addiction last night and I was just :no: especially at that fat couple in GA. Like dude was clearly using her and she had to have an intervention to see it…Then ole girl who was 35 and she was messing with the masseuse. I’m glad she cut that loser nigga out of her life cuz he was just on the path to no damn where and endless struggle.

Thanks SIS. Maam bday is sun so I don’t really even matter no mo lol

cheeks8683 says:

**************************

________________________________________________________________

No not at all…I hate how we are protrayed on television as of late though. I rather tune in to a more positive protrayal of my peeps…Which is why I tend to watch reruns of The Cosby Show and the like…I USED to LOVE The Game but I think we all can agree that the scripting has seen a major decline and BB Wives is pretty pointless when we have women like Jennifer Willams who cannot put together a complete sentence that makes since and Shaunie O’Neil who promotes the tomfoolary that goes on… I applaud ABC for putting Scandal out there, now that is a great show!

YSoSrs says:

@BIRD

____________________________________________

when the producers are black
      the creator are black
      the production companies that do it is all black

you can blame the Networks but cant

:waves: @ Nikke IKR :rofl:

@THE MAC – Yeah I use to go to little botique spa for peels and these two ladies were awesome. This will be my first peel in a couple of years. This is my 2nd round of laser and this time it’s much more gentiler, thinks the last place was using low volatage from power lines.

All because I refuse to laid up in the hospital with a full grown beard. :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

@IGO

YEP!!!

I don’t understand women that complain about there situation. What’s to complain about. 15 years??? Get out of it. :shrug:

If you choose to stay then shut up and stay quietly. I don’t support dumb shyt. :coffee:

Bet @igo thank you can swing by ashby and simpson rd for some Atlien loud puhleazeeee

n/p

Ghosts by Elle Varner

#youcare

missmiami says:

:rofl: she sound like the average basic bish. If you have to justify your relationship it aint a relationship. She just happened to get :hunhing:

iscream says:

iscream says:
      This chick reminds me so much or Irv
      Gotti’s ex wife Deb. I wonder what
      happened with Deb?
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I wondered what happend to you. How’s
      the follow-up book coming?
      ******************************
      :lol: I’m still working on it. Thanks for asking.

Gigi26 says:

I applaud ABC for putting Scandal out there, now that is a great show!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes: I can wait for the fall season cuz I miss my Modern Family, Happy Endings, Bytch in Apt 23, Scandal, Criminal Minds and all of that…Hell I find myself watching these shows but I tune out very easily.

Gigi26 says:

I watched Love Addiction last night and I was just especially at that fat couple in GA. Like dude was clearly using her and she had to have an intervention to see it…Then ole girl who was 35 and she was messing with the masseuse. I’m glad she cut that loser nigga out of her life cuz he was just on the path to no damn where and endless struggle.

_____________________________________________________

you know I saw a couple of those and it was on with the chic with LUPUS
      and the dude that was just OUT THERE

Then it was one last week I think where this younger chic got with some dude that was adopted…. That one right there I was iffy about.

Yeah I know dude was a lil controlling but the way it was set up it was a lil BS to me.

:dead:

that show be having me ROLLING whenever i can catch it. but that flea-bag looking dude last night was a phucktard IMO. he was drumming at the table like a 2 year old just pissing me OFF! :mad:

didnt watch it all, but i know that chic can do BETTER than his ass :yes:

Usual Suspect says:

@Gigi – Purva Vida in Maple Lawn, MD (Colmbia, MD)

It’s actually ownned by a sista. Very nice plush office, state of art equipment. It’s actually across the street from Pearl SPA (WHICH I :heart: )

:yawn:

I’m in! Where we going?:lol:

Happy early Birthday OTB :partyhat:

Nikkeminxx, shake us up some ish to drink yo :cheer:

*shakes Naija* lol

missmiami says:

Joseline was as pregnant as Beyonce :rolleyes: they trying a lil too hard.

JMO says:

This chick is doin too much :rofl: … Where is dimpz when I need her :(

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@Fefe

You’re right. There is a difference between practicality and technicality. That’s why I hinted to one and wrote a novel about the other. :grill:

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris… :coffee:

:happybirthday: OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me? :think:

you know I saw a couple of those and it was on with the chic with LUPUS
      and the dude that was just OUT THERE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Its a shame because for some reason the ones in GA stuck out cuz both of the women were on that black women to men ratio bullshyt and I was like so that’s the reason why you will have a nigga around that is No damn good?! Like do you know what you are inviting into your house, your spirit, and your body?! Now I know why such diseases are spread, too many people lowering their standards for the sake of not being lonely.

How do you think its set up to be BS though?

____________________________________

Ummm Ive never bought any stuff like that in my life

Bad Influence says:

Ummmm ion care what ANYBODY says…That nigga Jose used to have a dyck bigger than Brian Pumpers ugly ass…

Hey Yawlz :waves:

JMO says:

I applaud ABC for putting Scandal out there, now that is a great show!

:yes: Love this show!

:ghost:

‘Oh and it’s shaved…’ :whistle:

Is it Jacksonnnnns Berfday?! Yayyyy :woohoo:

Happy Birthday bew * :hug: s all over u*

Gigi26 says:

Purva Vida in Maple Lawn, MD (Colmbia, MD)

It’s actually ownned by a sista. Very nice plush office, state of art equipment. It’s actually across the street from Pearl SPA (WHICH I )
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’ma check them out, they take insurance?

BAD! :hug:

:stop: I just read Evelyn admitted that she eats azz :ghost: in her interview with Kandi coated nights :blink: :hurl:

Fe bew! :love: pet me! Meowwwww

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH

Usual Suspect says:

@Gigi and Fayla – The 30 something year old…What like where the men at. Bring them out now. :WTF: She was pressed. :yes:

Big girl will fall off the wagon AGAIN either with big boy or someone else like him, until she get her mind and self totally together.

KYCakes :buttshake: :kiss: gm bew!

YALL :gossip: how was ur night?

As in men :buttshake: but Chad doesn’t like that :hurl: the FLUCK!

:blink: jeniefrumdabloc :hurl: Like ochoCinco’s???

Hey Ky….rawr. :buttshake:

FeFe Feminine says:

‘Oh and it’s shaved…
      _________________________

You didnt know sing that song…

Oh damn

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH
      —————————————————————–
      :love: Haven’t been so High lately….I think my connect got arrested… :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Bad Influence :hugs: hey suga!

Evelyn does everything, filthy slore she is…her real teeth prob rotted out from all the rancid puzz and ass she been sticking her tongue in

@Throb

Yup, I did…that shyt was so fukking ridiculous….Chippy D with her leopard booty gyrating all around…

CC

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH
      —————————————————————–
      Haven’t been so High lately….I think my connect got arrested…
      ________________________

Damn…

Sorry bout that
      I thought your ass quit

My guess is that Evelyn eats other women’s ass… just a guess… :shrugs:

missmiami says:

Imma need Evelyn to stop doinf interviews and go amd get a marriage license and maybe I will believe this sham of a wedding.

@Fe Fe

Man that shait was sooo fking funny
      I kept wondering what the hell B Pumper was saying
      once I found out I fking Hit the floor…

JMO says:

________________________________________________________________

I actually think they will get married just to save face, especially since people consider divorce so easily now a days.

NaijaGal says:

JENIE, are you really surprised though…I’m sure Evelyn is down with any get down

Usual Suspect says:

@Gigi – I don’t think so…It’s says medical spa, but it’s only a noninvasive day spa. If you get your insurance to pay, let me know.

They do things like Botox, Photo Rejuventaiton, ProFractional Skin Resurfacing (havent’ tried those yet) :coffee:

Vitamin B12 supplementation
      Microdermabrasion

Fayl gurlllll :gossip :coffee: <–pinky &nose up

Ho'boguuurrrlll :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Just shoot for the stars
      If it feels right
      And aim for my heart
      If you feel like
      And take me away and make it OK
      I swear I’ll behave :whip:

You wanted control
      So we waited
      I put on a show
      Now I make it
      You say I’m a kid :pacifier:
      My ego is big
      I don’t give a ****
      And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue :nana:
      And I’ll know you
      Kiss me ’til you’re drunk
      And I’ll show you

All the moves like Jagger
      I’ve got the moves like Jagger
      I’ve got the moves like Jagger

I don’t need to try to control you
      Look into my eyes and I’ll own you

With them moves like Jagger
      I’ve got the moves like Jagger
      I’ve got the moves like Jagger

:danban:

Manuel Mexico says:

I’m still convinced bitch is a man. *coffee*

Manuel Mexico says:

*tea*

Bad Influence says:

Fay! Jmo! Gigi! Hey divas….why must I work on such a beautiful day?…I hate posting from my damn phone! :crying:

BAD ‘FLU :hug: *I never knew love like this before* :love:

She is telling way to much :nono: never kiss and tell :wtf: damn b!tch you have kids , how embarrassing for her daughter :no:

Manuel Mexico says:

:coffee: My bad. I’m hungover.

KY SUP LADY :blunt:

Ty says:

On if they were together when Stevie was with Eve:
      Who is Alex :think:

:wtf: Is she crazy?!?!? I cant with these low self esteem broads :nono: So basically he has used her azz as door mat for 15yrs

Gigi26 says:

Damn, Monifah was on that damn booga sugah for seven years :no:

HI His

whats going on?

missmiami says:

I know they are going to get marriex but will it be legal? Anyone can have a marriage ceremony. Either way, she has gotten on my nerves

Is that @Man? :lol:

@Naija I dedicate Monicas song “without you” to yew bew :love:

NaijaGal says:

Yallcray :cheer: my favoritest prissy *don’t have to see you to know how gorgeous you are* blogger :hug:

Usual Suspect says:

Manuel Mexico :welcome: ?

HIS fone posting is the PITS mk? :no:

Granny clampit up in hea droppin dime that we aint got no work! :mad:
      BITCH!

Ty says:

On if rumors that Joseline was born a man are true:
      “She’s not a man, she’s absolutely a woman. She was pregnant… She’s a woman.”
      Why/How can she confirm this mess but can’t keep her so called man :smack: Worry about your house and why your so called man is not coming home…oh hell naw :nono:

free says:

both of them broads look like dudes….

Hello IGO :boobs:

Granny clampit up in hea droppin dime that we aint got no work!
      :mad: people like this make me want to :shotsfired: them!

missmiami says:

:offtopic: am i the only person that finds it odd that Beyonce wrotea letter to a blind kid? Or is he partially blind :shrugs:

JMO says:

@Miami :lol:

@Lakes :waves:

@Yall :happy:

NaijaGal says:

GIGI girl shut up…is there anybody in the entertainment industry who’s not caught up…sad

No new post huh….

what yall talkin bout now :tea:

Is that @Man? :lol:

@Naija I dedicate Monicas song “without you” to yew bew

:cheer: my FAVE cut off that CD :yahoo:

MANUEL MEXICO :welcome: OR HAVE I SEEN U POST BEFORE :think: I CANT MEMMBER

JMO :koolaid: SUP

Ho’boygahhhhh :hug:

@Fay my phone is pretty fast and I dnt have the mobile site but I’ve been spoiled by my kindle which I FORGOT WAHHHHHHH :crying:

JMO OLDIES TIME :whistle:
      Quiet !!!
      Shh, hush yo mouth :tape:
      Silence when I, spit it out
      In yo face
      Open yo mouth, Give you a taste
      (Holla) Aint no stoppin me
      Copywritten so, dont copy me
      Yall do it, sloppily
      And yall cant come, close to me (yes)
      I know you feel me now (yes)
      I know you hear me loud (yes)
      I scream it loud and proud (yes)
      Missy gon blow it down (yes)
      People gon play me now (yes)
      In and outa town (yes)
      Cuz im the best around (yes)
      With the crazy style (go)

[Chorus]
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      Getcho freak on..(go)
      :danban1: :dance:

Ty says:

So yall are not going to tell me who Alex is :cuss:

FeFe Feminine says:

Granny clampit up in hea droppin dime that we aint got no work!
      :mad: people like this make me want to :shotsfired: them!

she is OFFICIALLY off my cool list :yes:

NaijaGal says:

MISSMIAMI but somebody can read it to him…maybe someone can type it out in braille to him…sweet gesture imo

_____________________________________

Heard about this yesterday….. yeah the kid blind
      but couldnt someone read the letter to the kid :shrug:

missmiami says:

She try so hard to convince folks she so noble :rolleyes: :tea:

@Miami…nope I laughed at that all day yesterday :hahaha: Bey is cray cray

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH
      —————————————————————–
      Haven’t been so High lately….I think my connect got arrested…
      ________________________

Damn…

Sorry bout that
      I thought your ass quit
      ———————————————————————
      I did…For a WHOLE week :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Why Granny Clampit ain’t got no business to tend to…she don’t have no skin love to dream about?

Ty says:

Nevermind I googled it :rolleyes: I thought it was club owner Alex :rofl:

KY **INHALE** ARE U IGNORING ME TUUDAY? :cry: <<FEELINGS ALL TYPES OF HURT

anw_rootbeer says:

O so we calling josline Jo….lmao ok *jumps on board*

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH
      —————————————————————–
      Haven’t been so High lately….I think my connect got arrested…
      ________________________

Damn…

Sorry bout that
      I thought your ass quit
      ———————————————————————
      I did…For a WHOLE week

you might need something to keep your mind off that sticky

How can I help

KY SUP LADY :blunt:
      ——————————————————————
      Hey my sessi Nacho Bellgrande :love:

Ace says:

:mad:

Zimmerman, 28, is charged with second-degree murder in Martin’s February 26 shooting death. Zimmerman has said he shot Martin in self-defense, but Martin’s family and civil rights activists across the country said Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, racially profiled Martin and ignored a 911 dispatcher’s advice not to follow him.

In an interview just after the shooting, Zimmerman told police that the struggle began when Martin “jumped out from the bushes” and punched him in the face, knocking him down.

“I started screaming for help. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t breathe,” he said.

“He grabbed my head and started hitting it into the sidewalk,” he said. “When he started doing that, I slid into the grass to try to get out from under him. … I’m still yelling for help.”

Sanford police chief fired in wake of Trayvon Martin case

Martin, he said, put his hand over Zimmerman’s mouth and nose and told him, “You’re going to die tonight.”

“When I slid, my jacket and my shirt came up. … I felt his hand go down my side, and I thought he was going for my firearm, so I grabbed it immediately, and as he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him.”

When he did, he said, Martin, who had been on top of him, fell away and said, “All right. You got it. You got it.” In another interview, he noted Martin might have said, “You got me.”

:mad:

Bibi says:

Do yall see my font now :tea:

JMO THROW BACK THURSDAY!! :whistle:
      My Goodies, My Goodies, My Goodies
      Not my goodies!

[Verse 1: Petey Pablo]
      I got a sick reputation for handling broads
      All I need is me a few seconds or more.
      And it’s a wrap
      Tell Valet to bring my Lac
      And I ain’t coming back
      So you can put a car right there.
      I’m the truth
      And ain’t got nothin’ to prove.
      An you can ask anybody
      Cuz they seen me do it.
      Barricades, I run right through ‘em
      I’m used to ‘em.
      Throw all the dirt you want it’s no use.
      You still won’t have a pinup in a fabulous room
      On her back pickin’ out baskets of fruit.
      (I love you boo)
      Yeah freaky Petey love you too.
      Ha Ha
      You know how I do..

You may look at me and think that I’m
      Just a young girl
      But I’m not just a young girl.
      Baby this is what I’m lookin’ for:
      Sexy, independent,
      Down to spend it type that’s gettin’ his dough
      I’m not being too dramatic that’s the way I gotta have it.

I bet you want the goodies.
      Bet you thought about it.
      Got you all hot and bothered.
      Mad cause I talk around it.
      Looking for the goodies
      Keep on lookin’ cuz they stay in the jar
      Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh

:popcorn: <<COOKIE JAR!

KyCakes says:

I shouted ery’ones out downstaris…

OTBizzle….Wanna tag team IGO with me?
      ________________________________________

Well Damn… Hey KY

how’s my Rocky Mountain HIGH
      —————————————————————–
      Haven’t been so High lately….I think my connect got arrested…
      ________________________

Damn…

Sorry bout that
      I thought your ass quit
      ———————————————————————
      I did…For a WHOLE week

you might need something to keep your mind off that sticky

How can I help
      ——————————————————————
      :shurg: Dack always helps, but you’re pretty popular ’round these parts…

NaijaGal says:

girl iono but she got the game PHUCKED UP! she ALWAYS doin the most. she wants my job :rollseyes:

if she knows what’s best for her, she’ll continue to…

KY :love: WITH ESSTRA CHEESE :kiss:

:hi: BiBi

BIBI HOLA HERMOSA :hug: U GOT SOME PUPUSAS :grin: I HUNRYZ

:hi: Kycakes

ACE :mad: he’s goin DOWN tho :yes:

Bibi :2dance: i see u puddin :cool:

you might need something to keep your mind off that sticky

How can I help
      ——————————————————————
      :shurg: Dack always helps, but you’re pretty popular ’round these parts…
      ________________________

Ace says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

ACE :mad: he’s goin DOWN tho :yes:

————————————————————————–

”ll wait for the guilty verdict…. :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

ACE FAWK DAT PUTO :cuss: FAWK HIM AND HIS CUM BUCKET RED NECK UGLY BARE FOOT BIG BUBBA LOOKN AZZ GIRLFRIEND TOO!! :mad: BASTID!

JMO says:

I need to change my gravi :think:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

…she ALWAYS doin the most. she wants my job
      ==============================
      DING DING DING…you know she’s not to be trusted…hate to think of how she’s painting you…she better fall back before I run her over with a hover round :drive:

missmiami says:

Wouodnt a video have been easier this way Timmy would heat her voice amd sincerity

:lol: Jmo and Laker throwing back all the way to 2002 :hahaha:

:pacifier:

missmiami says:

:cuss: darn ipad touchscreen and typos

Bibi says:

:waves: @Laker What’s a pupusa??

I spoke to u earlier Fayla :waves:

And they’re like
      It’s better than yours,
      Damn right it’s better than yours,
      I can teach you,
      But I have to charge

I know you want it,
      The thing that makes me,
      What the guys go crazy for.
      They lose their minds,
      The way I wind,
      I think its time
      La la-la la la,
      Warm it up.
      Lala-lalala,
      The boys are waiting

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
      And they’re like
      It’s better than yours,
      Damn right it’s better than yours,
      I can teach you,
      But I have to charge

I can see youre on it,
      You want me to teach thee
      Techniques that freaks these boys,
      It can’t be bought,
      Just know, thieves get caught,
      Watch if your smart,

:danban:

Sup Igo

Hey, they gotta give Maury something to do :shrugs:

Bibi

That Gravi is wrong

#1 Lies for girls = ITS YOUR BABY

Or….. “I’m down with it, it’s all good, we can kick it, no strings attached…” :coffee:

CC

Told ya Mimi was stupid :coffee:

Stevie J is not the business – and Jo was a MAN

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BIBI is a traditional Salvadoran dish made of a thick, hand-made corn tortilla (made using masa de maíz, a maize flour dough used in Latin American cuisine) that is usually filled with a blend of the following: cheese (queso) (usually a soft cheese :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I think people give Beyonce an unnecessary hard time most times *did I just font this ish* :lol:

Ace says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

ACE :mad: he’s goin DOWN tho :yes:

————————————————————————–

”ll wait for the guilty verdict…. :coffee:

it may well before then :yes:

NAIJA girl this chit up here is just a joke ion eem really care that much no more :shrug:

YALL :waves: <—job app yall hiring?

@Laker

See :lol: I’m dominican never heard of it :lol:

NaijaGal says:

I do too here lately…I can’t believe I just fonted this either! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

FEFE ‘I just want to have fun…I’m not looking for a relationship’…then after he says ‘hi’ she’s dreaming about kids and a white picket fence

Genetree . com

for Igo :lol:

SAUCEY82 says:

Good Morning :woohoo:

What have I missed :coffee:

candibfly says:

fayla everyone is complimenting my curls :yahoo:

SAUCE :pacifier:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:waves: Morn-ting Family I got nuffin, waits on a post that don’t include “Atlanta” :kona:

SAUCEY82 says:

@Lakes
      Hey sweetie :boobs:

NaijaGal says:

:yes: “it’s all good, I’m not looking for anything serious either…” after he :hump: she all kinds of fukked up! :lol:

FeFe Feminine says:

NaijaGal says:
      “it’s all good, I’m not looking for anything serious either…” after he she all kinds of fukked up!
      _______________________________________
      Dyckmatized..happens every day :yes:

FeFe Feminine says:

Bibi

That Gravi is wrong

#1 Lies for girls = ITS YOUR BABY

Or….. “I’m down with it, it’s all good, we can kick it, no strings attached…”

CC

IF I had a Dollar

CC

candibfly says:

fayla everyone is complimenting my curls
      ===================
      SO???? *said jealously as I look at what the TX heat has done to my braid out* :P

SAUCEY HEY MA.. HOW IS THIS TEJAS HEAT TREATING U? :ashamed: <<HAWT AS FAWK

FEFE ‘oh no I was awake ion usually go to sleep til 3 anyway’ :rofl:

@candi

I saw your curls last night on Twitter…very purrrty!!! :thumbsup:

candi that’s bc they are beautiful :yes:

SO

I finally saw Good Deeds

That movie is pretty damn good
      It was on point.

Columbus short was a fking Bastard on that damn thang.

FEFE ‘oh no I was awake ion usually go to sleep til 3 anyway’ :rofl:

:dead: “I mean you could at least TREAT me like I mean something to you outside the bedroom…” #forshame

candibfly says:

fayla everyone is complimenting my curls
      ===================

candibfly says:

naija use some whip and u will be good! :yes:

<— tried it before w/o whip and it was huge and frizzy :(

thanks fefe!

@Throb

Most of TP movies that AREN’T Madea related are actually good. This is a trend I’ve noticed…

JMO says:

@IGO :kiss: I’m good. How are you

@Lakes :dance:

@Miami :lol:

missmiami says:

Watching Bridesmaids :rofl: this and the hangover never get old :coffee: Bruno Mars Lazy Song mode today

MRSJONESK says:

I haven’t watched this show yet.

*throws my Sony walkman @Jmo* (but not before taking out my Silk tape :wink:

On yall topic (I guess)
      ======================

I just told this person last night that asked me questions, and started with “because most women say they don’t want X and then when” I shut that shatt right on down with “I ain’t most, you don’t know my life, and WHATEVER I want, I say and usually get it, BUT right now IONO what exactly I want with you, so I don’t have an answer for you just yet”. Please hold the line :shrug:

He likes me mean, go figure. :coffee:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Got a Question any “****ologist” in the room , ummm is 9 inch standard for a penis :ashamed: I really dont know the answer :kona:

pointhimout says:

so he will get it in with another hard leg? yes sir, yes sir. stevie J, i see u.

AWESOME says:

@Naija So, I did some light research to find out who Momma D was because I don’t be into none of these shows folks be watchin and I WANTED IN on that chuckle yesterday…

:yes:

MRSJONESK says:

I haven’t watched this show yet.

============
      Me neither yo! :no:

I swear Adele’s ‘Hometown Glory’ always makes me want to cry when I sing along….

:whistle:

“are the wonders of my world…”

pointhimout says:

@325 sweetie, 9″ is the verbal norm. now in all actuality, maybe 7.5-8″ is the norm. every guy will say he has 9″ or more (verbal norm). and no, i’m not a size queen. ijs.

:kiss: <–sensual one :D

candibfly says:

i love silk :yahoo:

sup twin :2dance: i was gon say to silk’s greatest hits but most of em are freaky and romantical :-/

JMO says:

Candi, I love your hair!!!! That pic on twitter was gorg

:lol: Only in America!

@Creamy

9 inches limp?????? That’s WAY above average….

If it’s 9 inches fully erect that’s still very nice… :yes:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@point Thanks Ma’ :yes:

JMO says:

*throws my Sony walkman @Jmo* (but not before taking out my Silk tape :wink:
      ______________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: I can’t even see you mean :nono:

candibfly says:

@jmo *giggles* oh go on :) thanks!

Twin :thinking: Did they have a fast joint? (I can’t remember) :2dance:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@FeFe , Ok ummmm brb need to consider some things :kona:

missmiami says:

@ fefe me too :crying: i love her and that song is featured on some HbO documentaries. Cant believe she is 24. I would kill to see her perform live

Jmo, I be “meaning business” :hahaha:

ANd :rofl: @Twin to Jmo “carry on” :lol:

@missmiami

:yes: she sings with SUCH emotion…

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CREAM **LOOKS AT RULER** OH THATS NICE.. IS THIS WITH IT BEING IN ITS CACOON? :popcorn: OR FULLY ON SALUTE MODE?

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________

:ghost: :dead: :casket:

YALL THERE AINT NO MEAN IN U :hug:

missmiami says:

:yes: first time I heard her voice in pushing pavements i fell in :love:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Lakers ummm SALUTE MODE :lol:

JMO says:

Jmo, I be “meaning business” :hahaha:

ANd :rofl: @Twin to Jmo “carry on” :lol:
      _______________________________________________

Candi crazy :hahaha:

missmiami says:

@ bibi how u change your font

FeFe Feminine says:

@Throb

_________________________________________

Yeah… I like his movies
      for the most part.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

CREAMY OH THAT AINT BAD AT ALL :hunch: IS ATTACH TO A NICE SESSY V SHAPE **FANS SELF** ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS KIND OF TALK.. :kona: <<ALONE TIME

you might need something to keep your mind off that sticky

How can I help
      ——————————————————————
      :shurg: Dack always helps, but you’re pretty popular ’round these parts…
      ________________________

*sigh

KY

Not you too?

Ahhh well
      —————————————————————–
      :shrug:
      Casual Observations of a Timid Observer :coffee:

Shereezy says:

******************************

Do you live in Maryland, DC, or VA?? Imma need a deal like you got!!

Pressed about Bey. Check.

Anywho heyyyy Hisssy Fitsssss :hug: I was just on your FB page laughing at fightng the air cause its was only 3. :hahaha:

=======================
      Ole girl up top, don’t look like the most attractive woman :shrug:

They gets it in (or out) down in the A yall :rofl:

you might need something to keep your mind off that sticky

How can I help
      ——————————————————————
      :shurg: Dack always helps, but you’re pretty popular ’round these parts…
      ________________________

*sigh

KY

Not you too?

Ahhh well
      —————————————————————–

Casual Observations of a Timid Observer
      _________________________
      I hear ya

you know when I use to run Track… I never really gave a second thought about the people around me… I was too busy doing MY thang

Care essplain your 1st sentence OTB356? :thinking:

Asshoe for $200 Alex :lol: <—mouth wide open

Shereezy says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@QueenSJ

**************************
      I feel you FeFe….Im only dealing with technicality not feelings – ppl getting caught up in their feelings putting their all into a gf/bf relationship is a much greater risk!

@Y’all I had to make sure I was on the right blog. Im mobile posting you see. :coffee:

@Yall I’m not studdin IGO

He gets passed around more than Stevie J :rofl:

I kid, I kid….

Lakes amigo ¿como estas

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
      I had to read this 3x. :rofl:

:yes: I see OTb (IONO get it, but it’s cool, Imma be aight) :rofl:

and :hug:

NaijaGal says:

AWESOME yeah when I saw the pic of Momma D I thought to my self, self, huh that kindof favors ole girl…so I wondered if anybody else thought it but then nobody agreed so I said me either :lol:

Asshoe for $200 Alex <—mouth wide open

________________________________________________

Yeah Yall… I know that was

Im just saying
      I dig yall ladies and all but really yall pay WAY more attention to shait that I dont… :shrug:

:hahaha: Not passed around like the dope man’s blunt. :hahaha:

<—is totally out of fuggs to give about this damn job :(

NaijaGal says:

IGo – they talk all that ish but they be back every day at the same damn time :coffee: *I got yo back bruh*

@Yall I’m not studdin IGO

He gets passed around more than Stevie J

I kid, I kid….

________________________________

See exactly

OTB MIJA AMIGO FOR VIDA :cool: **ESE HEAD NOD**

Yall it wasnt nothing to get…I opened my phone to comments and I saw Beyonce name under this topic… :shrug: I knew I was home then. Thas all. Dang.

Yall be tripping. Not you, but yall. :lol:

Well should I read this convo, what IGo crying foul for? Im lazy and my subway pizza left grease on my desk (thru the box) so Ion want it no mo.

Guess I will drop these ten pounds fore Summer Fall

<—i hatechall so much. YES yew! LMAO!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

MAKE HER BEND OVER SHAKE IT CATCH IT SHOW ME UR POKER FACE FOLD THE CAKES SWALLOING MY DACK CAN MAKE U FAAAMEOUUUS :danban:

Guess I will drop these ten pounds fore Summer Fall

_____________________________________

shait I aint crying foul… I find it quite amusing

OTB & KY NOW YALL ESSTOP IT **HEEHEEE** :lol:

@Fay My boss got a huge promo..taking us with her to anotha dept…they posted a “Welcome to Regulatory” lunch..and I skipped out..Boss txts asking why..I said, “I know you all already..”

Girl these white folks cray. Bish Im on career websites right now. I got a call from a recruiter in Boston but I dont think I do the North

Fay. I just posted this upstairs too. #sleepontheblog

@Yall I’m not studdin IGO

He gets passed around more than Stevie J

I kid, I kid….

________________________________

See exactly
      —————————————————-
      Awww….Is him all in his feelings? :lol:

Bring it in, big boy :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

DAM SO SANDRA NO NEW POST? :pc: WORK HAARD FOOOR THE MOOONAY!

they be back every day at the same damn time

:lol: Its 3:30 somewhere! I :love: you @IGo, even if youre like a blunt down to a roach and KY left all her lipgloss on it..

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

<—is totally out of fuggs to give about this damn job
      —————————————————————
      :sad: I sawwy Songstress…
      I think quite a few are feeling the same today…

Its a new post up. Its on Tryvon and George tho. :no:

@OTB You wouldn’t move to Boston? Why come? :shrug:

I know you all already..”

:hahaha: girl is u my twin?? sweater gawt i’da done some isht like that! but nawl i cant do up north either. too damn cold #BURRR #NoGucci

missmiami says:

@ tammy my damn ipad cracked cuz the kids dropped it. Darnn insurance will only fix it if i send it in. I ant bare to part with it :no:

KyCakes says:

@Lakes :lol: Just havin’ a lil bit o’ fun….yes, at IGO’s expense, but it’s all :love:

even if youre like a blunt down to a roach and KY left all her lipgloss on it..

:dead: :ghost:

*snatches erry last communication device u got AND the :smoke: so u wont blow no damn smoke signals neeva*

caint stand u!

He has been rather emotional for the past 2 days yall :shrug:
      =============================================

Awwwww Fay :hug:
      Go put some Whip in Granny Clampit’s shoes so that bish’ll slide on somedamnwhere :rofl:

OTB :rofl: BURN THE TIP OF THAT BLUNT AND KEEP IT IN ROTATION :smoke:
      KY HE KNOWS ITS ALL GUUD.. HE JUST LIKES TO PLAY THE ROLE :lol:

NaijaGal says:

… even if youre like a blunt down to a roach and KY left all her lipgloss on it
      ================
      you are a visual ar-tist :hahaha: luvs it

Ewww to lipglossy b’s :rofl:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Wanna dance with somebody
      Wanna feel the heat

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      :2dance: with somebody who looovessss meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :whistle:

KyCakes says:

Naw…I hit it betwixt the fore and middle fangah…. :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

KY **TAKES OUT CLIP AND TWEEZERS** NO BURNT FANGAS BABE :rofl: KEEPT IT BURNING :smoke:

He has been rather emotional for the past 2 days yall
      =============================================

Since when have I been emotional?

Im sitting back laughing at yall heffas

Dont make me read old threads….IGo has emotions???? WHO KNEW!

KyCakes says:

Dont make me read old threads….IGo has emotions???? WHO KNEW!
      ———————————————————————
      Numba 5….IS ALIVE! :rofl:

KY **TAKES OUT CLIP AND TWEEZERS** NO BURNT FANGAS BABE KEEPT IT BURNING
      ——————————————————————–
      :thumbsup: Thank you, Mami

Something wonderful has happened… :rofl:

KY you know #5 had a woman help him convince them he was alive :rofl: We IGo’s help!

@OTB :yes:

I Go There says:

KY you know #5 had a woman help him convince them he was alive We IGo’s help!

_____________________________

Yall aint shait…

completely

@OTB I think he likes us again… :hahaha:

KyCakes says:

@OTB I think he likes us again…
      ________________________________

I cant believe yall think i get mad when yall talk shait

It aint never that damn serious

laterthannever says:

Happy Birthday (Belated/Early) OTB!!!!

:party:

PurpleYodaGirl says:

Mimi needs to find a better man and keep it pushing. Who wants a man whore? smh

Mimi is a strong, self-assured woman who knows that most men cheat. She’s no dummy. So why shouldn’t she be with a cheating man who at least takes care of her and her kid? :shrug:

Shereezy says:

How do u know that he doesn’t love and respect her? He’s doing what most men do. Men are pre-wired to have sex with multiple women to populate the earth. It is necessary for men to empty their testicles daily or they will have medical problems.

:hug: @Later. Thanks Dear!!