Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, who is serving a prison sentence for domestic assault, paid for lavish gifts for his girlfriend Shantel Jackson's birthday party in Las Vegas.

Shanel is used to the finer things in life, and she expects to keep benefitting from Floyd's generosity even if he's in prison. Floyd knows that he must keep his gold-digging girlfriend happy if he doesn't want another baller to step in.

Mayweather splurged on a birthday cake designed to look like a $30,000 Balenciaga handbag (right).

From the NY Post's Page Six:

Mayweather, who’s serving a three- month sentence for domestic battery against an ex-girlfriend, paid for the 10-person dinner at N9ne Steakhouse at the Palms Casino Resort Wednesday night, where Jackson was presented with a cake in the shape of a $30,000 alligator Balenciaga bag. Mayweather also gave Jackson a diamond watch, bracelet and ring, which friend and dinner guest 50 Cent photographed and posted on his Twitter feed. Jackson, an aspiring actress, will star with Fitty in the upcoming movie “Freelancers,” which stars Robert De Niro and Forest Whitaker, due out in August. Fitty also acquired a New York promoter’s license for boxing last week, and recently founded TMT (The Money Team) Promotions with Mayweather. Reports swirled yesterday that TMT would promote fighters including Mayweather once he gets out of jail, which is expected to happen Aug. 3.

• Floyd Mayweather Meets His Cellmate Bubba Today
  • Floyd Mayweather finally cracks under the strain in prison
  • Floyd Mayweather thinks Jeremy Lin hype is because he’s Asian
  • Celeb Style: Floyd Mayweather Jr. rocking Louis Stewart
  • Photos: Twitter.com

• Awakewoodall

owwwwwwwwww

Nice :tea: I love diamonds, he gotta keep his beard on point :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

oh....

• TPtotalpackage

:yawn: SN: This has been a lonnnnnnnnggggg 3 months...

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

i bet chilli some where mad :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

Is this the lady he physically abused though? :tea:

DownBottom says:

Is this the lady he physically abused though?

Good question :tea: If so ..... well she paying for them diamonds :coffee:

• lovezoe

I guess.

• laterthannever

So just imagine what kind of cool stuff he's having sent to Fiddy!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

NICE REAL NICE :yes: WONDER WHAT HE SEND 50.. U GOTS TO KEEP THEM BOTH HAPPY :lol:

• Smonae80

Aww ain't that sweet.
      She probably has her hands full wit him.

• lady_cn

I saw you post this on twitter and said to myself, "I didn't know it was 50's birthday". Then I came here and saw her picture. :shrugs:

Ok. :coffee:

• Smonae80

That's not the chick he assaulted, it was his bm

• laterthannever

Get outta my head Laker! :)

• lovezoe

Lakes- :rofl:

:tea: Those diamonds look awful nice though

• Eazy

Ms. Jackson is a cute lady :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

• KyCakes

I think he put his hands on his baby mama...

• Ty

That damn ring is sickkkkkkk :coffee: I dont like the purse or the cake :coffee:

• capricorn83

I see he read Chapter 3 of T.I.'s "Key to a Happy Home While Locked Up" prison manual... :coffee:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i bet chilli some where mad

-------------------
      I liked him & Chili as a couple!!!!

KyCakes says:

I think he put his hands on his baby mama…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He put dem paws on her! :rofl:

• lady_cn

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i bet chilli some where mad
      ________________________________

And still single with that damn laundry list of hers. :coffee:

@KY, @Smonae, Thanks ladies, I thought she was the BM

• lovezoe

So when ole boy getting out the pokey.

• anw_rootbeer

Hell he got it, y not!!!! Number 1 paid athlete in the game!!!! I'm not hating!

• WalkingKontradiction

So are those who aren't impressed by 30K handbags, gaudy jewelry and such considered haters??

You know I just wanna know the :rules: before I say anything :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: So nobody gonna say nuthin about Rihanna & Chris Brown kissing this past Sunday in St. Tropez? Where was Karoke when this kiss was happening? :thinking:

• NaijaGal

He can send me cash
      :whistle:
      broke life
      it's the only life I know

NaijaGal says:

He can send me cash

broke life
      it’s the only life I know

----------------------
      :yes: me too

@Walking, I'm soooo glad you said that, bc >>>> We R HERE<<<<

• Bad Influence

Naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :love:

i be loving yew guhl :hug:

• Ms.Fashion

No that is not the lady he abused. You kniw they only abuse the blk women and spoil the foreign women like they Nefertiti or somebody.

:rolleyes:

#BSatItsFinest

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

@Naija, I often wonder how much I could be paid to be someone's beard :tea: Shiit, someone can pay these student loans off I'd be happy! :lol:

Correction.. know

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

That's nice. :coffee:

:shocked: @Diva, where you hear that at? :waves: @MSFash, @His

• RoseBud83

This relationship is so fake. Floyd is gay...and this chick is only his paid beard. The real realationship is between him and 50 cent.

• Eazy

@Naija, I often wonder how much I could be paid to be someone’s beard
      ________________________________
      :cosign:

• Xena68

Hey ain't nothing wrong with that.

• luVn_liFe…

laterthannever :hug:

Her jewels are nice, " :blink: " it AINT Tricking if you got it,Good for her :shrug:

• lovezoe

Walking- Nope, not a hater at all. I would rather much have cash to stash than bags. :coffee: I bet Pilar wish Deion didn't buy her so many bags.

WalkingKontradiction says:

So are those who aren’t impressed by 30K handbags, gaudy jewelry and such considered haters??

You know I just wanna know the before I say anything

Nope. Please share... :popcorn:

@Diva, where you hear that at? @MSFash, @His

HEllo Honey!!! :waves:

@Down...MSN

• NaijaGal

BAD 'FLU :hug: *this is no ordinary love, no ordinary love* :love:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

rhi and cb? where is this picture located? :pc: *starts searching the interwebs for proof*

• MsDivaRo

Rapper Chris Brown was caught kissing Rihanna while the two were on vacation in Saint Tropez sparking worry among family, friends, and fans today writes the Christian Post.

Chris Brown and Rihanna's names have always gone hand in hand with tabloid headlines, whether it is good, or bad, the two young singers are not strangers when it comes to celebrity drama.

The pair have a bad history together, and apart, and after the beating that Chris Brown laid on Rihanna you would think that she would steer well clear of the hot-headed man, but Chris Brown must be putting something out there that Rihanna just finds to intoxicating to avoid.

Photo have recently emerged from a celebrity filled yacht party on Sunday that have busted Chris Brown and Rihanna kissing publicly while at the party given by Malaysian billionaire Taek Jho Low. Other big named celebrities in attendance and in full view of Chris Brown kissing Rihanna were Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and Leonardo DiCaprio according to the NY Daily.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

:yahoo: @Luvn ...now where is @Natasha? Hey @LAkes, we need @Choco so we can do more adult scramble...it be such a drag around here lately

• NaijaGal

DOWN-B - she knows what she has in Floyd so if you're gonna go for that then why not...get those jewels appraised and lock'em up in a bank...if he leave, then you got some liquid assets to work with

• YSoSrs

Hope she doesn't feel too special. Fiddy has those same heels in 3 different colors. :coffee:

:dead: @YSOLICOUS :crying: at the visual

• lady_cn

Imma need a picture to go with that Breezy & Rih Rih kissing story. Til then, :nono: not falling for it.

Kawaskai aint having that.

• luVn_liFe…

:hi: HOLA *NaijaGal says
      DOWN-B – she knows what she has in Floyd so if you’re gonna go for that then why not…get those jewels appraised and lock’em up in a bank…if he leave, then you got some liquid assets to work with
      _______________________________
      :thumbsup: yes maam!!

:happy: TGIF Downbottom :waves: hey errrybody,natasha

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

is it Freaky Friday???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Thats it... Im officially going to hell

and its not because I cut off a Deaf person this morning
      It has more to do with the fact that when they got on the side of me and started signing what I could only think as "Fk you... you bastard"
      I put my hand up to my ear ala Hulk Hogan.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@MsDivaRo

when did CB become a rapper?? lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

:dead: @I Go

• YSoSrs

Sooo...Who was saying there is no proof of Chris Brown disrespecting Karachuchu Tran with other women in public? :coffee:

CB is 100% bitch-made. Last night on Twitter he told "Team Breezy" to step it up for his Fortune album then deleted the tweet when he got backlash. He's a sad little boy. :no:

Happy Friday! :waves:
      I like the watch on her wrist and ION like that cake OOGLY IMO of course :coffee:

:hi: O #phonedrivebyposting

• Xena68

YSoSrs says:

Hope she doesn’t feel too special. Fiddy has those same heels in 3 different colors :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

laterthannever says:

So just imagine what kind of cool stuff he’s having sent to Fiddy!

Igo :hahaha:

They or you gone learn today :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6mvbNmMcqE DownBottom

@Sandy WOW...just WOW I didn't know that.

@Yallcrazy Hey there lovely woman! :kiss:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MsDivaRo says:

Stop believing everything you read on the Internets. If there's no picture it didn't happen. :tea:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

• NaijaGal

LUV N :hi:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Nice diamonds! :tea:

• WalkingKontradiction

I may be in the minority but I think spending that much on something that carries your stash is RIDICULOUS! I still buy purses out of Marshalls and shiz...now I do have my vices, I will spend money on shoes, but prob not ever louboutin money although there was a pair at Nordstroms that made my heart flutter. :love:

Give me cash to pay off these damn school loans.
      Take me to see the world, not friggin Miami.....I'm talking passport travel
      Invest in some stocks for my azz, if you really luvs me and whatnot :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

:kona:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*le sigh* :coffee:

• NaijaGal

YALLCRAY :cheer: *push'em back, push'em back way not and I'm not talking about your hairline*

• yallcrazy

Auntie bossy this morning aint she :rofl:

Laker :pigsfly: Relay Pig Race :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

__________________________________________

He did way more than that He beat the breaks off ole girl

• YSoSrs

@SANDRA

I'm sure you can cook up a nice picture of CB and Rih if you really wanted. :coffee:

• tashabobosha

Morning again..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

yallcrazy says:

Auntie bossy this morning aint she

I don't know what you mean.

I Go There says:

Thats it… Im officially going to hell

and its not because I cut off a Deaf person this morning
      It has more to do with the fact that when they got on the side of me and started signing what I could only think as “Fk you… you bastard”
      I put my hand up to my ear ala Hulk Hogan.

AZZ AZZ AZZ!!! :rofl:

Naija :cheer: <--- me acting like I know that song :rofl:

:hug:

:kiss: <-- eskimo kiss @Down :lol:

• lady_cn

WalkingKontradiction says:

I may be in the minority but I think spending that much on something that carries your stash is RIDICULOUS! I still buy purses out of Marshalls and shiz…now I do have my vices, I will spend money on shoes, but prob not ever louboutin money although there was a pair at Nordstroms that made my heart flutter.

Give me cash to pay off these damn school loans.
      Take me to see the world, not friggin Miami…..I’m talking passport travel
      Invest in some stocks for my azz, if you really luvs me and whatnot

_______________________________________________________
      :cosign: :applause:

• WalkingKontradiction

I also would prefer classic jewelry, Tahitian black pearls, diamonds that aren't gaudy, emeralds, rubies. I just look at folks with big gaudy ish and it looks tacky. I mean seriously it starts to look like costume jewelry after awhile and what's the point in that?

A girl I go to school with clowns my old azz coach purses that I bought on discount at the coach outlet cause she carries an LV laptop bag her parents bought her when she finished undergrad. She said "I can't wait til I become a lawyer so I can get me a birkin bag." Me: Wowwww, so after 150k racked up in debt your dream is to own an alligator? Silly me for wanting to own my own firm and start a center for abused youth.

Don't knock me cause I am not FOCUSED on material things, I mean some stuff I get, but it ain't my goal in life.

• lady_cn

I Go There says:

Thats it… Im officially going to hell

and its not because I cut off a Deaf person this morning
      I put my hand up to my ear ala Hulk Hogan.
      ___________________________________________

:dead:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@MsDivaRo

when did CB become a rapper?? lol

-------------------
      IKR
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MsDivaRo says:

Stop believing everything you read on the Internets. If there’s no picture

Auntie went in on me....she said stop believing errthang I read on the INTERNETS :p: :shakebutt: Let me find that pic!

I Go There says:

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

__________________________________________

He did way more than that He beat the breaks off ole girl

Not to come off as a psycho butttttt..... Had he beat me in front of my kids, there would have been a hit out on that fool!!! At least collect a limb or something!! Fugg them 3 months!! Disgraceful!!! :nono:

Its a compliment Auntie :hug:

*cues kelis Im Bossy* :bosssydance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

it must be SLEEPY Friday.... :zzz:

*cuts the music up*

Let's get it! :danban1: :buttshake:

• WalkingKontradiction

Ms Fashion says:
      Not to come off as a psycho butttttt….. Had he beat me in front of my kids, there would have been a hit out on that fool!!! At least collect a limb or something!! Fugg them 3 months!! Disgraceful!!!
      ___________________________________

:cosign: Sandra always says violence begets violence....well he would be a begotten ass on that one! :yes:

WalkingKontradiction says:

I also would prefer classic jewelry, Tahitian black pearls, diamonds that aren’t gaudy, emeralds, rubies. I just look at folks with big gaudy ish and it looks tacky. I mean seriously it starts to look like costume jewelry after awhile and what’s the point in that?

A girl I go to school with clowns my old azz coach purses that I bought on discount at the coach outlet cause she carries an LV laptop bag her parents bought her when she finished undergrad. She said “I can’t wait til I become a lawyer so I can get me a birkin bag.” Me: Wowwww, so after 150k racked up in debt your dream is to own an alligator? Silly me for wanting to own my own firm and start a center for abused youth.

Don’t knock me cause I am not FOCUSED on material things, I mean some stuff I get, but it ain’t my goal in life.

_________

You are my new Buddy!!! :yes:

Me: Wowwww, so after 150k racked up in debt your dream is to own an alligator? <----- This got me :rofl:

#SillyBroads

• yallcrazy

MsFashion, *talking low* I wouldve faked died or fell out and then WHAM on his head or something along those lines.

Maybe I shouldve just did a :cosign: :aintlyinlook:

• lovezoe

yallcrazy says:
      Auntie bossy this morning aint she
      I don’t know what you mean.
      ==================
      No one does, but It's provocative, it gets the people going.

• lovezoe

Walking- If I could high five you now I would. Maybe I should write him and ask him to pay Sallie Mae.

WalkingKontradiction says:

Ms Fashion says:
      ___________________________________

Sandra always says violence begets violence….well he would be a begotten ass on that one!

_________

:yes:

And I don't give a damn about it either!!! Do you know how pathetic and heartless you have to be to beat your children's mother in front of them???? So FAWK him and his LIFE!!!

What Floyd did, will be embedded in his children forever. #StupidFawk

• VDot

laterthannever says:

So just imagine what kind of cool stuff he’s having sent to Fiddy!

YSoSrs says:

Hope she doesn’t feel too special. Fiddy has those same heels in 3 different colors. .

= Me :rofl:

• deedeegirl

isn't he serving time for whoopin' her ass?

• WalkingKontradiction

@Ms Fashion, I would never knock em if they didn't knock me for not seeing the point....

I mean I like nice things and I get it, but some people label-drop & criticize others like it makes them WHO THEY ARE, and if that's what makes you who you are then you aren't much at all. :no:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

No one does, but It’s provocative, it gets the people going.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

No one does, but It’s provocative, it gets the people going.

Zoe huh:huh:

:shrug:

yallcrazy says:

Maybe I shouldve just did a :aintlyinlook:

Oh YES!!! I would have had a plan of attack for that fool. He would have felt my rage!!! I don't play with my seed and anybody who think they will treat me like a worthless dog in front of them. :nono:

• Eazy

@Fefe it is SLEEPY Friday :cry:

:lol: @ZOe, Where's @Wut and her sesss stories??? :yawn:

• WalkingKontradiction

@lovezoe I've seriously considered starting a "donate to my indebtedness" website.....

Hell it's a better cause than those idiot Zimmermans got going right now.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

WalkingKontradiction says:

@Ms Fashion, I would never knock em if they didn’t knock me for not seeing the point….

I mean I like nice things and I get it, but some people label-drop & criticize others like it makes them WHO THEY ARE, and if that’s what makes you who you are then you aren’t much at all.
      ==========
      :cosign: amen!

:shakebutt: @Eazy... "hips don't lie" :hump:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@Eazy

I know... :shrugs: :kona:

• VDot

I just look at folks with big gaudy ish and it looks tacky. I mean seriously it starts to look like costume jewelry after awhile and what’s the point in that? .

@Kontra - :thumbsup: Looking like it's straight from charming charlie.

WalkingKontradiction says:

To each its own. I do too. But that is a silly way of thinking to me. Its shows your character and the way you think. IMO of course. (And who gon say something to me about it) :lol:

#IDareYa

DownBottom says:

@ZOe, Where’s @Wut and her sesss stories???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

__________________________________________

He did way more than that He beat the breaks off ole girl

But just check it... that shait happen like a year ago
      and yet it wasnt any major press from it in the least bit... Nancy Grace didnt talk about it... wasnt alot of public chatter or nothing. YOU KNOW WHY... Cause the woman wasnt Famous enough to garner that much attention.

• yallcrazy

Yall on drugs or some ish whats wrong

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

Whats up eazy ole copy cat ass... :lol:

• Xena68

WalkingKontradiction says:

I can't stand a label whore :no:

• lovezoe

Yall- Kanye song. :rofl:

:hug: Yall :yahoo:

Igo its her color :yes:

• YSoSrs

<---Filling out applications to be a professional beard. That's where the real money is these days. Stebbie J's need NOT apply. Tell Will Smith to holla at me though. :thumbsup:

Zoe ok. #eventhoughistilldontknowwhatchutalmboutwillis

Anyhoo :hug:

• lovezoe

Pretty Boy better be glad he didn't get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. He use those hand to beat people up for a living.

MsDiva :waves: (panteez) :lol:

• KyCakes

Xena68 says:
      I can’t stand a label whore
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      I can't stand label whores who are on Gov't Assistance :lol:

There everywhere....

Of course you can afford to buy all the hawt gear cause you only pay $30/mo. for rent.. :coffee:

• lovezoe

Yall- :hugs: It's a part in Negroes in Paris, comes from a Will Ferrell movie.

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

__________________________________________

He did way more than that He beat the breaks off ole girl

But just check it… that shait happen like a year ago
      and yet it wasnt any major press from it in the least bit… Nancy Grace didnt talk about it… wasnt alot of public chatter or nothing. YOU KNOW WHY… Cause the woman wasnt Famous enough to garner that much attention.

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!

THATS SOME BULLSHYT!!! I HATE THINGS LIKE THAT!!! He making somebody (Yt)money, so what happened to her is considered nothing. :nono:

bbl yall :pigsfly: AND Im off........Swoosh........:dust:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

I'm for real about to pass out on this desk of mine...

Somebody get NAKED or something!

*sets up pole*

• WalkingKontradiction

:rofl: @ Ms Fashion

@Xena, for real folks really started doing it when I was in middle school....I never understood it. You wanna be like the celebs but they ain't even paying full price for ish AND they can AFFORD it. Y'all heard when Will Smith's ex said Gucci cut her discount.... was I the only one thinking bish why does Will's wife even NEED a gucci discount? Easy, so some youngin can see her in it and pillage, rob & kill to be able to wear it themselves....

#justdumb
      #geniusmarketingtho

• Xena68

KyCakes says Of course you can afford to buy all the hawt gear cause you only pay $30/mo. for rent.. :hahaha:

yallcrazy says:

MsDiva (panteez)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :waves: (takes off panteez and drops them in the bucket)

Gotcha Zoe :thumbsup:

:hi5: @Ky

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

**SLIDES DOWN SR WALL** DA FAWK KIND OF FRIDAY IS THIS!! :zzz:

FeFe says:

I’m for real about to pass out on this desk of mine…

Somebody get NAKED or something!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I just put my panteez in the bucket :shakebutt: :kiss:

• Xena68

@ Walking for real some people need to set better priorities for themselves.

@Lakes, Let's get loose!! :hump: :hunching: :kiss:

\_/ Fridays panteez bucket

:shakebutt: just for Fi!!! ok Im gone for real.

• Crickett

Sandra you have it all wrong, she is not the gold digger, she is the gold. A wealthy African American man once told me woman who fit a certain profile are the gold, and we all know what that profile is.. It's the woman who don't fit "the look" that are gold diggers.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

@MsDiva

Awww shucks now :handclap:

*takes off my thong and tosses 'em in the bucket*

:buttshake:

• WalkingKontradiction

@VDot I met a dude one time who tried to holla with golds and diamonds in his mouf (that's what he called it) and a SPINNING $sign chain! Of course I told him I wasn't interested and he told me I was a broke bish & didn't match his fly anyway!

My response: Sweetie, your FLY will have you calling me in a year when I'm a licensed attorney....I'm certain you'll think of me before I think of you. Patted him on the shoulder and strutted off!

#Lame

• Xena68

Sandra we need a Beyaawncee post or sum because its starting to turn into a dead azz Rasheeda listening party.

• NaijaGal

MSDIVA - you get your pearl necklace last night? *I'm just asking for a friend* :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

DB WE NEED A TOPIC.. A WOULD U RATHER THIS OR THAT.. SUMPTING WERE ARE ALL THE SR D!CKS AT? :waiting:

• WalkingKontradiction

:dead: @ KyCakes!

IKR, they have all the latest gear, even know one chick with a 3D tv meanwhile I'm still kicking it with Vizio! :rofl:

• WalkingKontradiction

I'm out of here in another hr....please entertain me SR peeps :crying:

• Eazy

Whats up eazy ole copy cat ass
      ____________________________
      I sent you a tweet back laughing at that! I will forever say this now!! With a hand motion :waves: <------up at least there

WalkingKontradiction says:

@VDot I met a dude one time who tried to holla with golds and diamonds in his mouf (that’s what he called it) and a SPINNING $sign chain! Of course I told him I wasn’t interested and he told me I was a broke bish & didn’t match his fly anyway!

My response: Sweetie, your FLY will have you calling me in a year when I’m a licensed attorney….I’m certain you’ll think of me before I think of you. Patted him on the shoulder and strutted off!

#Lame

PRICELESS!!! :lol:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

I GOT 3 MORE HOURS :wail:

• KyCakes

@Zena @YALL

I swear...this bish I'm accquainted with was sitting behind me talking about going to all the fancy stores and chit...I swear i turned around and said this very statement...

'Between the $30 in rent you pay, the foodstamps, LEAP and welfare you get, of course you can afford all of that...

Mind you, this simple bish is driving around in a car with no plates and as an habitual traffic offender, no license.. :no:

:shrug: Oh well

I personally, like the fact that I work for mines...and unlike the pimple on the azz of humanity I just described above, I don't have to to bi-yearly recertifications and can take a vacation when I want to...

I guess it all evens out :rofl:

We still in here :rolleyes:

@Lakes, :whistle: Yeah, come here baby

And let me set the mood right
      'Cause I'm gon' make you feel alright
      Let me set the mood right
      'Cause I'm gon' make you feel alright

• KyCakes

FeFe says:

*takes off my thong and tosses ‘em in the bucket*

:shakebutt:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Well what the fcuk do I do?

I don't wear panties :ashamed: <------- but not really

• WalkingKontradiction

Awww, I's sawwy Lakes! :hug:

:dead: @Ky again! :rofl:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

WELL THAT WAS BASICLY A "THANKS BUT NO THANKS" :rofl: #POINTTAKEN #RANDOM

• KyCakes

@Walking :shrug: You asked for entertainment.... :lol:

NaijaGal says:

MSDIVA – you get your pearl necklace last night? *I’m just asking for a friend*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok you asking for a friend.....Nope I had issues with my nose ring so it broke the mood and chit. :mad:

:newpost:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

<....gravi check :tea:

• IamK_Antoinette

Must be nice...

• kahmmillion

So materialistic.....better hope he doesn't turn out like Holyfield.

• sassyshe

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

@ DownBottom: he assaulted his baby mama in front of their children.

__________________________________________

He did way more than that He beat the breaks off ole girl

But just check it… that shait happen like a year ago

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
      It's Nevada where he makes that state lots of money so he can do no wrong like R Kelly in Chicago. The only reason why he got jail time was because he pushed his son. He went to confront home girl about having another dude in the crib he paid for and they started arguing. She tried to push him out and he turned around and punched her in the face and then started slapping the crap outta her while she was on the floor. His oldest son heard about it and ran to intervene and he pushed him back. Now if he was joe blow he wouldve gotten a child endangerment charge and some others and done at least 18 months with good behavior. But this is Floyd Nevada's current money maker so he gets away with crap. Gotta love the good old American system of money talks (sarcasm)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

Someone say pearl necklace? :jack:

• tintin1979

Now if I was Floyd new gf, I'd be wondering why floyd cares that his babymama have a dude. I dnt care if he paid for the new crib, why can't his babymama have a new man. Clearly Floyd still messin w/ her.

Don't his new girl look like kimbella from love and hip hop:ny

• trenee