Celebrity Twitpics: Monica and Shannon Brown, T.I., Bu Thiam

R%B Diva Monica Brown tweeted these Maui vacation pics with her husband, NBA star Shannon Brown.

And rapper T.I. spent the day getting soaked with his children at Water World in Atlanta.

Music exec Bu Thiam (in red shirt), VP of A&R at Def Jam Records, played cards with his new client, Chris Brown, and music producer Polow Da Don (with his back to camera). As you know, Bu recently took over the reigns of Brown’s career. Bu is singer Akon‘s brother.

You ladies will appreciate this peek at Bu’s incredible shoe collection, including at least $20,000 worth of Christian Louboutins alone!

• Chris Brown Adds Bu Thiam to Management Team *Update*
  • Nightclub Where Drake, Chris Brown Brawled Loses Liquor License
  • Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially over’
  • Chris Brown’s girlfriend laughs off Rihanna nightclub brawl rumors

• Thaluvasckred

Monica & Shannon look great together! I can’t wait til they have a kid together.

• Native New Yorker

y do so many of Bu’s shoes looked bedazzled?

• marquez269

what MAN has that many designer shoes that arent jordans? lol

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

BEAUTIFUL, I’M SO HAPPY THAT SHE HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AND HAPPINESS-THEY LOOK VERY HAPPY TOGETHER :)

:tea:

• marquez269

@Native :cosign:

• Gigi26

Sorry but I don’t care for a dude who has bedazzled shoes..shyt is hella suspect to me. Nigga glistening more than me ain’t a good look.

Anywhoo, I could care less how much them shyts are worth also because if theyre ugly the pricetag won’t ever make em pretty :tea:

Sorry Bu, its the truth no shade.

• Ididntreallymeanit

:yawn:

• GAGIRL87

I love Monica :yahoo: she looks gorg in the pics up there :cheer:

<<<<<<< ALWAYS keep Monica's chit on the ipad!!!

• luVn_liFe…

I’d appreciate MORE If he threw some cash my way

• Bootcampgirl

Dare I say it, from the right angle and lighting, Bu don’t look that bad :kona:

• Bad Influence

<—-doesnt care bout Bu's House of Dereon shoes..
      i do however care about his Jaundice…

Monica and Shannon are a lovely looking cpl…

thats all i got… :yawn:

marquez269 says:

what MAN has that many designer shoes that arent jordans? lol
      _________________________

SOme of them Designer shoes are nice… but the ones in that pic arent
      they are ugly as hell.

LV and Gucci make some nice kicks for men though… the price is just steep.

Bootcampgirl says:

Dare I say it, from the right angle and lighting, Bu don’t look that bad

:chase: LIAR!

• dancerbee93

Gigi26 says:

Sorry Bu, its the truth no shade.

——————–
      :cosign:

• Daisy

:rofl: at House of Dereon shoes bawwahhhaaaaaa

Between Bu’s eyes and Tracy Ross’ eyes, they bet NOT have no babies :crying:

• Bootcampgirl

@Bad, :crying: but why tho’ I put myself in the corner and everything…

• GAGIRL87

TI & Tiny show comes on Monday I’m excited I love them :yes:

• Trendsetter

Auntie, I left you a message in the post below.

:wave: hey Marquez!!!! Oooo la la…I love me some TIP :yes:

:blink:
      “NBA Star…”

More like NBA scrub.

@Gigi’licious :hug:

:cosign:

• MsOnederful

Hey Auntie. Is this season of T.I. and Tiny going to be an hour long instead of a half this go round. Those adorable sons of theirs need more air time. They are Hilarious!!!

• MsDivaRo

@Bad..you must be working and popping in again huh lady? :wave:

• Xena68

I see Polow trying to get back to his old body

• GAGIRL87

I bet Bu got some good wood the ugly ones always do :coffee:

Between Bu’s eyes and Tracy Ross’ eyes, they bet NOT have no babies

Bish :rofl: GET OWT :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Everyone looks to be having a grand ol time!!

• GAGIRL87

@ Trend :spank:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Somebody got a “Lebron-ish” hairline too.

• marquez269

@Igo tru but he just strikes me as a person who wears addidas lol

• 69

GAGIRL87 says:

TI & Tiny show comes on Monday I’m excited I love them :yes:
      __________________________________________________________________
      They were my second favorite black couple in Hollywood (Will and Jada are first) until someone decided to start acting like the male version of Lindsey Lohan. That first time was cool but that second time was a wrap. I’m not supporting nigras that want to floss and be in prison too. :nono:

• Bad Influence

<—-didnt watch the first season of ren & stimpy…wont be watching this season either :no:

@Boot cause u cray cray bew!

• marquez269

@Divaro Wassup!!!!!!!!

• Trendsetter

@ GAGIRL….

:dead:

• Daisy

I am ready for TI and Tiny’s show too! I STANS down for the KANG! He is funny to me too.

• Bad Influence

@Diva, yes ima small dyck again today :lol: hey mama :waves:

IHearttttttttttttttttt :hug: WHAT?

@ Xena….God knows he needs too. :pray:

• lovezoe

Nice pics :coffee:

marquez269 says:

@Igo tru but he just strikes me as a person who wears addidas lol

_______________________________

I hear ya… speaking of
      They did make a low top ADRise… Let me go check the website.

• 69

Man, you still in here? I have something I want you to explain and it’s on topic… :waiting:

marquez269 says:

@Divaro Wassup!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You….looking all handsome in yo gravi :yes:

• free

let me remind you all that bu is a FRIEND OF THE BLOG :coffee:

69! :yahoo:

• Bibi

Between Bu’s eyes and Tracy Ross’ eyes, they bet NOT have no babies

:dead: & :waves:

• Iheart

LV and Gucci make some nice kicks for men though… the price is just steep.

:yes: I saw a pair or Lv’s I wanted to surprise hubby with until I saw the fuggin price :blink: Shyt was almost the same price as my fuggin mortage :wtf:

• pointhimout

is Bu still with Tracy Ross?

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

Alla Bu’s studded shoes… :coffee:

#StillLoveMyLogin

IGO :boobs: hello suga..

Bad Influence says:

@Diva, yes ima small dyck again today hey mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You know we don’t like them ****les round here ma!!!! :lol: Shait I should be working too, but my tummy hurt so and yeah….

• lovezoe

Bu if you reading. I would love to give you my contact info for Sallie Mae and the USDE.

• marquez269

@DivaRo I try lol thanks!! your beautiful yourself

Hello All!!! :waves:

@IHEART- Yo ass made me login after seeing that gravi!!! :rofl:

Hey Bi :waves:

@His you know what Bish :rofl: :hugs:

• marquez269

@free oops! lol

• Bad Influence

@Diva ion wanna be a chinese peen but these patients wont go thee fugg away :mad:

• GAGIRL87

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

TI & Tiny show comes on Monday I’m excited I love them
      __________________________________________________________________
      _______________________________________________________________________

@ 69 I like Tip and Tiny b/c they are relatable and they seem like they would fit right in at a hood cookout and be comfortable. I f.ucks with them, hopefully he won’t go back to jail :pray:

Ms.Fashion says:

Hello All!!!

@IHEART- Yo ass made me login after seeing that gravi!!!

:biggrin:

marquez269 says:

@DivaRo I try lol thanks!! your beautiful yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Awww thanks (blushing)…well you don’t gotta try cause you got my stamp of approval… you’s handsome!!!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ point…Who that in yo gravi?

Passion for Fashion!!! :hug:

:hug: MsFash :happy:

• FuturedocDonte

Monica done went to the stables and got her a ponytail :coffee:

Hi His

I spoke earlier… I like what you said about your significant other.
      Good shait Heffa.

• 69

HIS, 405, Fashion, Lovezoe, and everyone else find me on twittah if you have one

@screwball69

:hug:

• lovezoe

69- Gotcha!

• dancerbee93

———————–
      :dead: but yet :cosign:

Bad Influence says:

@Diva ion wanna be a chinese peen but these patients wont go thee fugg away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl they working yo nerves, huh? Go to the breakroom and po you a drank… :rofl:

• lovezoe

Someone tweeted: I really don’t like Oprah, sorry I don’t Oprah tweeted back: 7 billion people you get to choose :rofl:

Iheart says:

LV and Gucci make some nice kicks for men though… the price is just steep.

I saw a pair or Lv’s I wanted to surprise hubby with until I saw the fuggin price Shyt was almost the same price as my fuggin mortage

Yeah I saw a pair I wanted to them thangs was 695 damn dollars… I aint spending no more than 350 on some shoes and they either have to be some bad ass dress shoes or some damn limited edition shaits… I cant do it.

• KDub

How does ones back/profile een look dusty?

PLEASE answer meh…ANYBODEEEE….

:blink:

lovezoe says:

____

:hug: MzDimpz…hey pretty guhl

*Runs to His like Big Mama Klump though the flower orchard* :boobs:

• pointhimout

@65 unfortunately that fine specimen of a man belongs to another. DJ Fadelf. The more pics I saw of him, I recognized him…just never knew his name.

what’s he topic?

Won’t comment on them folks up thur! :lol:

Hi His

I spoke earlier… I like what you said about your significant other.
      Good shait Heffa.

lmaoooo its MISS SEXY AZZ HEFFA to u nucca! :boobs:

@Diva, im off 2morrow so im dranking tonighttttttttttttttttt :woohoo:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

I wouldn’t play cards with Bu… His poker face is unnerving and you can never tell if he is looking at his cards or trying to cheat and look at yours…

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Hey Diva! :hug: HOw you be today?

KDub says:

Between Bu’s eyes and Tracy Ross’ eyes, they bet NOT have no babies
      ————————————
      I think their kid would look like…KeKe Wyatt

I HATE YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :ghost:

@Dimpz, tis why i love u :lol:

Fefeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :love:

Hi His

I spoke earlier… I like what you said about your significant other.
      Good shait Heffa.

lmaoooo its MISS SEXY AZZ HEFFA to u nucca!
      __________________________________________________

Yeah yeah… Heffa… sexy and all that.

@pointhimout

Did you ever get that email I sent you? :waiting:

ur welcome and shyt…

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

dnt forget bout that jaundice :crying:

@His

Hey shuga! :tittays:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I’m run of the mill folk so I cannot appreciate Bu’s shoe collection. To my untrained eye most of them are hidious. I don’t know how its possible that Monica keeps getting pretty and pretty, but low and behold that’s what I’m seeting. When her and Shannon gonna put a bun in that oven?

• pointhimout

@80 LOL funny. Speaking of my daily does of crazy. Sandra, you weren’t able to get the 2nd episode of rnb divas?

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ntMXXpTATJo I Go There

IDK about yall but that Horseback shot is kinda nice… Im not a Monica or Shannon fan but they do seem like they have a good ass time together… nothing wrong with that at all.

• Ty

:dead: @ Water World…do u mean White Water Auntie :rofl:

U do live here right :rofl:

IGO no more titz for yew…til u learn how 2 respect a bish like me :cuss:

• MsDivaRo

:offtopic: Chipotle been cheating the hell out of its customers by rounding the bills up to keep the lines moving faster. BTW….that shait nasty azz hell. Tried it once and was like this some garbage here.

Passion for Fashion!!!

_____

HEY BEW!!! :hug:

@DIVARO and @69 HELLO SWEETIES!!!! :hug:

• 69

Lovezoe says:

____________________________________________
      Color me slow but I don’t get it? :lol:

• pointhimout

***daily dose

what’s he topic?

Won’t comment on them folks up thur
      ____________________________________

I cant even call it…

Im trying to see if These heffas gonna get me something for Christmas.

• dancerbee93

lovezoe says:

——————-

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I thought Monica was pregnant last year. She sure looked like it. Am I wrong or did something happen to the baby? :shrug:

@ IGO…I know you just wanted to use me for selfish purposes this morning but, will you be available tomorrow too? :lol:

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :2dance:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

69 :kiss: I guess she was saying is 7 billion people on earf. no surprise u dont like one? :shrug:

anyway wth else yall tambout tho?

• lovezoe

69- She was saying its 7 billion people so you can choose who you like

Divs- not here for the Chipolte shade

IGO no more titz for yew…til u learn how 2 respect a bish like me
      __________________________________________________________

I do respect you… to the utmost… now bring that ass here

*Grabs hair

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*monster walks over 2 u for a hug*

:hug:

Topic? :lol:

@Throb

Whatchu getting me for Christmas? :waiting:

• 69

Ty says:

:dead: @ Water World…do u mean White Water Auntie :rofl:
      U do live here right :rofl:
      ______________________________
      I knew what she was talking about but I didn’t want to say that because you never know what kind of mood she’s in. You remma when that one person said something smart and Sandra :banned: that ho. :nono:

:hugs: @Dimpz

lovezoe says:

G Shyt!!! :rofl:

• Ty

I dont like Bu’s bedazzled shoes either. I didnt know men take pics of their shoes and send them to friends too :rofl:

_____________________________________________

nah that wasnt my intention… Dimplez Ive already marked you out of the running for all that.

but If you need me to show up and get a lil gutter I got you.. cant be having none of you heffas all upset and shait.

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

dnt forget bout that jaundice
      ———————–
      I was REAAAAALLLLLYYY REALLY trying to forget that… Thanks alot :wail:

IGO grab it harder :boobs:

Diva what does that even mean?…i love Chipotle..

oh BTW MY FUGGIN BDAY IS NEXT THURSDAYYYYYY :koolaid1:

MsDivaRo says:

Where at? #iwantinonetheclassactionlawsuit :rofl:

But for real, they’ve never got me :no: I look at my receipts all the time!
      ==================
      Cousin :yahoo:

Ho’boygurrrr :hubbahubba: @your sessi gravi!

@ MsDiva…That’s how I felt the 2x I went to Qdoba

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

DIMPZ :kiss: i thought she was preggo too. maybe she lost it? :shrug:

@Throb

Whatchu getting me for Christmas?
      _____________________________________

IDK.. havent thought about it
      I was thinking some Earrings and a bullet from Kandi sex toy collection
      :think:

‘cuse me :koolaid:

• Gigi26

Who said Ren and Stimpy?!

Fuggin :dead: and GONE!!

Sunset.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Hey Diva! HOw you be today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Guhl, Diva good and sober rhet now! :rofl:

Virgos Rock :yahoo:

• Ty

Hey Hissy :happy:

@ Screw…u right back to the :kona: Water World it is….

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

@I GO :spank: What have you been into since I’ve been gone? :waiting:

IGO grab it harder

Diva what does that even mean?…i love Chipotle..

oh BTW MY FUGGIN BDAY IS NEXT THURSDAYYYYYY :koolaid1

OK!!! Now what did I iss earlier?? What have you enlightened people with today?? :waiting:

@ IGO…Running for what? :shrug:

COUSIN! :yahoo: Whatchu lookin like Friday?!

IGO grab it harder

Nah, but I’ll take those earrings and some Gucci pumps… :love:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGO…Running for what
      ________________________________

ANYTHING HEFFA … Anything

• free

:offtopic: karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!

:kiss: @ FAY

@ Diva…I’m always sober and when i’m not, for some reason, I always end up harrassing OTB. :rofl:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@I GO What have you been into since I’ve been gone?
      ________________________________________

I aint been into nothing just chillin

whats been up.

*wanders back in 2 fondle Gigi*

:hug:

So I missed the L&HHA discussion…but arum, Karlie….yeah…old ass bitch… :coffee:

• Gigi26

:happy: BI My beat in the faced darling :kisses:

• Ty

free says:

karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!
      That aint her azz either :rofl:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

free says:

karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!
      ——————-
      Maybe true… after all you have to be human to have kids… :coffee:
      Oh wait goats have kids too :shrugs:

Cousin :pc:

IGO grab it harder

Diva what does that even mean?…i love Chipotle..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say your bill 5.79…they rounding up to 5.80. You hand them 6 dollars they give you 20 cents back and say next……if they do that to err customer they get richer!! It must be the cash paying customers only though :smack:

@Throb

*whispers* Nice bullet…

Nah, but I’ll take those earrings and some Gucci pumps…
      ______________________________________________________

Gucci pumps too?

*writes that down

Alright :coffee:

:blink: @ IGO…Well I never! *slaps you with glove*

It’s ok, errbody else still lubs me. :yes:

Bet not nobody dispute that. :coffee:

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@DIRO

Found the source. Chipotle is only rounding up (or down) by a penny or two. So a bill of 32.24 became 32.25. At least in New Jersey.

People make a big deal about the tiniest things sometimes. :no:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ FAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :smack: thats right…UOn drank

@Throb

Yuuup…. :coffee:

*makes a note to visit the Polo Rugby website*

• Gigi26

Maybe true… after all you have to be human to have kids…
      Oh wait goats have kids too

To be honest, shiiid that girl was too cute to be that Billygoat’s spawn if ya ask me :tea:

Reptar (dinosaur from Rugrats) or Jaws would be along the lines of her child :yes:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

So I missed the L&HHA discussion…but arum, Karlie….yeah…old ass turtle
      I corrected that for you cuz dogs only live for 15-20 years (about 70 dog years) Turtles lives to be in the hundreds…
      #helpful :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Diva… :no: Went out Friday, got a drink shaker, I had half a glass from it and my girls finished it. :(

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@DIRO

People make a big deal about the tiniest things sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YSO, if that’s my muthafukkin penny I want it. I hate when I give like say sonic money for my order and my change is like 2 pennies. They say you want yo change. Hell yeah I want my 2 pennies…they mines if I wanted you to have em I would say keep the change :smack:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Ty says:

free says:

karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!
      That aint her azz either
      ——————-
      Only thing real on her is her skeleton…cuz she aint found a doctor that specialize in that yet… :coffee:

@WUT

:lol: I must have missed the pic of Karlie’s daughter…was it posted on SR?

• Trendsetter

Karli a lie…Benzino gave an interview and said that was her daughter and that she attends Clark Atlanta…that no neck nicca ain’t lying

@Throb

Yuuup….

*makes a note to visit the Polo Rugby website*

_________________________________________________

I know you doing me like that with them pumps cause Im a Christmas fan… :lol:

• Trendsetter

@WUT

I must have missed the pic of Karlie’s daughter…was it posted on SR?

_____________________________

No it was on another site…

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Diva… Went out Friday, got a drink shaker, I had half a glass from it and my girls finished it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I bet yo friends love to drank up yo occasionally dranks!! Why you ain’t call me to share that dranky drank though? :cuss:

• Bibi

ovezoe says:

:dead:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ IGO…Well I never! *slaps you with glove*

It’s ok, errbody else still lubs me.

Bet not nobody dispute that.
      _______________________________________________

*rubs face

What I do?

I respect you in a pure and platonic way and I get slapped in the face…. awww man.

@Throb

:wink: you shouldn’t like Christmas so much… but since you do…. :whistle:

• NaijaGal

what’s the talk sports? :popcorn:

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@DIRO

I’m not like that at all. I rarely even look at my receipts unless the total sounds way off to me.

Ain’t nobody getting rich off them pennies and I don’t really want them anyway. :shrugs:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

free says:

karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!
      ——————-
      Maybe true… after all you have to be human to have kids…
      Oh wait goats have kids too

:rofl: I still hate you Wut :rofl:

• Gigi26

Benzino the living Crash dummy has nothing to lose by lying…so I feel sorry for her if that child is hers…

Joseline said that Karlie’s ass looks old :rofl:

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@DIRO

People make a big deal about the tiniest things sometimes. :no:

A penny is a penny though! I want mine! It’s my change! and when they keep it, they are indeed stealing!

@Trend

Was it that TMO site? :lol:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Diva…I don’t drink cause liquor doesn’t agree with me. If I drank on a regular, i’d be more than suitable for IGO’s “list”. :no:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

@I GO What have you been into since I’ve been gone?
      ________________________________________

I aint been into nothing just chillin

whats been up.
      ———————-
      :rofl: Is that your final answer? I have been reading yo font! Pulling and spanking….. (getting warm):thinking: nevermind continue on…

NaijaGal says:

what’s the talk sports? :popcorn:

:shrug: ion even know :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

<—-wants all my pennies too….

And back to Karlie, but notice when they asked how old her daughter was she said she didn't want to get into all that? That's because her daughter is like 30… :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ IGO….You gone stop making me sound lamer than Carlton Banks and Jan Brady combined though. :no:

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@FREE

If Karlie is really denying her daughter for whatever reason, she ain’t sht and never will be.

@Fe Fe

Damn shame… :lol:

• Anna

I Go There says:

IDK about yall but that Horseback shot is kinda nice…
      ~~~~~~~~
      I thought it was photoshopped. :lol:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Iheart says:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

free says:

karlie redd say that ain’t her daughter!
      ——————-
      Maybe true… after all you have to be human to have kids…
      Oh wait goats have kids too

I still hate you Wut
      ——————
      I don’t know why I keep getting pulled into that! :rofl: I can’t stand Krazy Red Door (She actually wears red door… the same kind my 73 year old mother wears)

• Ty

MsDivaRo says:

IGO grab it harder

Diva what does that even mean?…i love Chipotle..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Reminds of that Bank of America employee that was arrested a few years ago. He was hitting all the accounts for $0.02 daily for over 10yrs. The amount was so small the customers didnt even notice. They locked him up but he still didnt turn the money over :nono:

IGO’s “list”.

ION think he’s very selective Cousin :no:

:rofl: #aintmyfaultneither

*playing Devil’s Advocate*

Maybe Karlie’s daughter doesn’t want to be associated with that show in any way and that’s why Karlie wouldn’t discuss her. I mean really, would yall want to acknowledge that yall mama was acting like that? I mean, she said Roscoe Dash’s Geico lizard looking ass was sexy. :blink:

• Gigi26

She already ain’t shyt cuz she parading on the show like she doesn’t have a kid…K. Michelle got a kid and don’t have him on the show so…

• Trendsetter

@Trend

Was it that TMO site?
      ________________________________

I didn’t see it on there….I saw it on b o s s i p

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

*sends all y’all penny pinchers my copper Lincolns then*

@ANNA

I still think it’s Photoshopped. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

(She actually wears red door… the same kind my 73 year old mother wears)
      :dead:

That bish wears White Diamonds too….and Lou Lou y’all ‘memba Lou Lou??? :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________________________________

Calm Down Sally… That wasnt what I was doing.
      Nice good girls have a special place in my heart… They just gotta sit at the back of the bus is all.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cousin…It’s really fukked that i’m not suitable for shyt if he’s not selective at all. :wail:

:rofl: I gotta do better.

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@DIRO

Ain’t nobody getting rich off them pennies and I don’t really want them anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dem pennies adds up………………

@Trend

Oh ok, gotcha…

:dead: @ back of the bus. :hug: WE gone be aiight. :yes:

yallcrazy says:

IGO’s “list”.

ION think he’s very selective Cousin

#aintmyfaultneither

__________________________________________

Shait…

some wouldnt make if off their messy-ness alone :coffee:

• yallcrazy

And if a store doesn’t have their cash register fixed correctly stating the proper amount tax

<— doesn't pay it & they know I'm right because they don't even argue, and I keep going back :rofl:

Me: You asking me for 14 cents tax and this receipt shows 8 cents, SO you stealing and not paying taxes! :rules: Who's gonna pay the tax that you're not listing, huh? :cuss:

Now they know me :lol:

• Trendsetter

In regards to that horseback picture I think it has a filter on it…I saw her post this on her instagram page

• dancerbee93

FeFe says:

<—-wants all my pennies too….

——————–
      right!! her daughter is near retirement and red rooster doesnt want anyone to know that she herself is an AARP Gold member :lolsign:

Ty says:

MsDivaRo says:

IGO grab it harder

Diva what does that even mean?…i love Chipotle..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That shait adds up over 10 years….people better watch and pay attention!!! I never slip….you really have to look over them restaurant bills when you have a large party….they throw some esstra stuff you ain’t even had on there! #hateslickpeople

• KDub

dnt forget bout that jaundice

————————————-
      I would KINDLY push some Steebie Wonda sunglasses to Bu and be like “homie put these on..”

*head nod down towards glasses*

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________

Dimplez… dont buy into that shait
      your cuz aint in the know for good reason

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:crying:

• dancerbee93

Trendsetter says:

——————–
      I thought is was photshopped as well…sooooo uhhh wassup with the henny rep you know…They need a street team member?

yallcrazy says:

Me: You asking me for 14 cents tax and this receipt shows 8 cents, SO you stealing and not paying taxes! Who's gonna pay the tax that you're not listing, huh?

Now they know me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      thank they slick…..hmph

yallcrazy says:

IGO’s “list”.

ION think he’s very selective Cousin

#aintmyfaultneither

__________________________________________

Shait…

some wouldnt make if off their messy-ness alone :coffee:

Ok Igo :coffee:

Yso :steer: My bottle at home equals $420 ish when it get filled up so I’m coming to get them pennies yo! :rofl:
      ===========
      Cousin, you are just perfect the way that you are!

#wrapitupkiddos :coffee:

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

Here I thought I was cheap. Y’all making me feel frivolous with my money and sht. :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________

Dimplez… dont buy into that shait
      your cuz aint in the know for good reason

:ha: for thinking so far

• dancerbee93

—————-
      Chili’s does this chit too!!! :nono: I need my receipts!!

• luVn_liFe…

MSFASHION . . .Whats up over there?

• Trendsetter

dancerbee93 says:

Trendsetter says:

——————–
      _______________________________________

Not sure, but I can ask for you.

Yso, ION play with my pennies yo :lol:

:lol: @ Cousin and IGO

yallcrazy says:

yallcrazy says:

IGO’s “list”.

ION think he’s very selective Cousin

#aintmyfaultneither

__________________________________________

Shait…

some wouldnt make if off their messy-ness alone

Ok Igo

Yso My bottle at home equals $420 ish when it get filled up so I’m coming to get them pennies yo!
      ===========

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’mma wait round the corner for yallcray and grab dem pennays!!!! :rofl:

• dancerbee93

FeFe says:

(She actually wears red door… the same kind my 73 year old mother wears)

That bish wears White Diamonds too….and Lou Lou y’all ‘memba Lou Lou???

———————-
      Chantilly goes in that basket too along with Musk! Both at your local CVS and Walgreens NOT in the locked cabinet

:hug: Igo
      Because I’m just joshing you, I only know you from what I see on here anyway, not the real you , in real life.

I should’ve said e-selective #hindsight

• KDub

We used to have a .97 movie here when I was in HS…baby daddy usta WAIT for them folks to run him back his .06…for our tickets….

I used to wanna die from ‘barassment

:kona:

• Bibi

I cant keep up today what are yall talkin bout? Pennies?

MsDivaRo says:

yallcrazy says:

yallcrazy says:

IGO’s “list”.

ION think he’s very selective Cousin

#aintmyfaultneither

__________________________________________

Shait…

some wouldnt make if off their messy-ness alone

Ok Igo

===========

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’mma wait round the corner for yallcray and grab dem pennays!!!! :rofl:
      ============
      Girl, I do a Mission Impossible taking them joints in to the bank :rofl: Leaving out through the side, and hurrying into the garage,
      I be all excited and ish :hahaha:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

affa noon loves :hi: i found myself fonting on the chris brown post cause i was lost at how he had a skirt and leggings on :lol:

Why you crying Fay? :hugs:

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

:offtopic: like a mugg…

Someone just posted Rasheeda and Khandi Legs to the moon. Ummmm,I wanna eat my own face. I only made it to 1:16 and I want to D I E! Why is she WRAPPING like Soulja Girl? Why Is Khandi kicking up that water in that pool? Is that a tuxedo bathing suit? I have so many questions.

Bibi says:

I cant keep up today what are yall talkin bout? Pennies?

NO :no: Panteez :lol:

\_/ <–pantibucket

• KDub

I tell 17 yo her daddy the cheapest bastid I know. He dont een leave change in his car… so his kids wont take it. :rofl: He used to but her younger sister cleaned his azz OUT one morning and she said he was HEATED and KEPT repeating…

I had at least $4 in change yo…

Iheart says:

Why you crying Fay? :hugs:

Yeah, I knew I saw that too.

:karate: Granny Clampit needs a beatdown yo? :huh:

dancerbee93 says:

—————-
      Chili’s does this chit too!!! I need my receipts!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      All the time…you dranking water and they throw a tea or soda on yo bill….well you already know I’m not the one ordering the WATER, right? :lol:

• dancerbee93

Girl, I do a Mission Impossible taking them joints in to the bank Leaving out through the side, and hurrying into the garage,
      I be all excited and ish
      —————————
      I take mine to coinstar and I be checking the return tray cuz some people be leaving coins behind… yea I take it #nojudge

Razzle :wave:

Gyp, my bro is no where as tall as your young man :lol:

:wave: Razzle!

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@KDUB

Can you even GET embarrassed anymore? Considering the stories you tell about the peepas in your family, I mean. Are you just numb or immune as an adult?

yallcrazy says:

Igo

I should’ve said e-selective #hindsight
      _____________________________________________

Its all good Yall… I took it as you joshing. I was fking with you too.

E-Mush

• Iheart

@Diva, we know you ass is havin a margarita as soon as you sit down :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

I be all excited and ish
      —————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

dancerbee93 says:

I be all excited and ish
      —————————
      =========
      Your bank probably does it for free :yes:
      *not judging* :lol:

• dancerbee93

—————–
      The server at Applebee’s asked me if I wanted chips n salsa and I said are you charging me for it?? Because you acting like you doing a nice jester knowing damn well you finna put on my bill.. She still put that chit on my table and I stilllll requested her to change my bill… Ill wait ma’am :waiting:

@Smurfette

So were you just joshing with me when you accused me of being a victim of pillow talk? I ain’t say nuffin then, but my feelings was fa real hurt… :ashamed:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:waves: yall diva

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

Soooo, are yall talking about pannies or pennies cause I aint got neither kind on me…

YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile says:

@KDUB

Yso :cuss: This better not make Kdub mad, we NEED to hear how her Family Reunion went. It’s a couple wks away ( I think) :rofl:

:waves: Hey Fe!

• Bibi

Aww fkk it :cya:

Iheart says:

@Diva, we know you ass is havin a margarita as soon as you sit down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: lawd…..mouf be watering when I hit the doe! That new Sangarita is the drank too at Chili’s…the best of bof worlds

@Iheart :hugs:

:danban: that gravie is HI-LARIOUS!

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________________________________

Calm Down Sally… That wasnt what I was doing.

Come sit in the back with me Dimpz. Its cool back here. Although I was moved up a few seats for being a TWERKER, we can still be best buds!!! :hug:

• dancerbee93

Bibi says:

Aww fkk it
      —————–
      :kiss:

@Smurfette

You talking to me Fi? :huh:

When I say that? What I say? How did I say it? What were we talmbout #lost :waiting:

• NaijaGal

Gypsy :yahoo: how you be luv :hug:

dancerbee93 says:

—————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Agane…slick azzez thank they slick…continue to watch em ma!

• KDub

I never slip….you really have to look over them restaurant bills
      ————————————-
      I be wanting to SLAP my BFF. This bish dont een READ the bill at the rest. That bish just pulls her credit card out. Once not too long ago she was about to pay the WRONG bill. We were at Ruby Tuesday. Bish did YOU eat 2 steak dinnas..Cause we both had the salad bar :no:

Pepper would be fixing Tony a drink right now :coffee:

• Iheart

@Fe, they look like twins! :lol:

:hahaha: @MsDiva “talmbout” she had water or tea on her bill :rofl:

You ain’t gots to lie Craig :lol:

@Smurfette

Yes you said it…but since yo don’t ‘memba…don’t worry about it… :hugs:

• NaijaGal

:rollseyes:

@Fashion, Are you and your fam in NO ok? :waiting:

:newpost: is up…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWgEoaAYDY FeFe

<—paid the wrong bill at Sonic because the dumb asses charged me for the shyt the car next to me bought….I knew that shyt was a little high, but it's called HABIT! :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________________________________

Calm Down Sally… That wasnt what I was doing.

Right there is how you move back down in the Rankings… :lol:

Let me not say BUS cause thats a lil tooo Stevie J ish

Dimplez… I know you not a lame sweetie

:newpost: #noseahag

If we are talmbout the “he said, she said” saga

I was talking to whomever “heard” it! And whomever “listened” to it!

IMB, everything could have been handled by going straight to the source.
      I stand by that.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: @ Fashion….Least i’m not alone. I’mma keep my not so clean stories to myself though. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

MSFASHION . . .Whats up over there?

Oh I am fine where Im at. I am eating and relaxing. You know I got the hell up out of there.

But… 500,000 people without power there. Winds stong. PLUS the Eye has not passed over yet with all that rain. Its going to be bad. Not what folks expected at all.

People calling us saying, they will never stay again. They were saying how scary it was with the power of the wind.

Its not looking good at all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Gyspy in da house? :waves:

Hey Ms. Diva :koolaid:

• KDub

@KDUB

——————————————–
      IMMUNE like hail. My sister acted a PURE monkey on the folks at Olan Mills on Sat. over lil Messiblack nephew pics. We waited so long he fell asleep.

I was like :popcorn: as she cust the lady OWT :rofl:

• prynsexxx

baby daddy usta WAIT for them folks to run him back his .06…for our tickets….

I used to wanna die from ‘barassment
      _________________________________________

I ain’t even read the comments but my saying IS…

“You can’t have the MILLION w/o the penny.”

You still good with me Fi :hug:

But if somebody EVER say something about me or what I did, I want you to ask me directly, that’s all. I doubt that we’ll (you and I) will ever go through anything like that, ijs, and again :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

What up Dimpz. Did you abandon me? Haven’t seen you on Group :sad:

wow….

yallcrazy says:

If we are talmbout the “he said, she said” saga

I was talking to whomever “heard” it! And whomever “listened” to it!

IMB, everything could have been handled by going straight to the source.
      I stand by that.

:waves:

WHAT HAS HAPPENED SUGA????

• yallcrazy

*wipes sweat* Whewww, so this means your still gonna RECAP your family reunion, right? :popcorn:

@Kdub :grill:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

What up Yall :happy: How you and family doing?

• yallcrazy

WHAT HAS HAPPENED SUGA????

Nothing :no:
      And I’m not in it. I just saw it that day.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

What up FeFe? How you been?

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@KDUB

See. I figured as much. :hahaha:

Cali :kiss: (eskimo)

Everybody is crazy as expected :huh:
      I’ll be glad when the weekend is over!

Ms.Fashion says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

__________________________________________________________

Calm Down Sally… That wasnt what I was doing.

Right there is how you move back down in the Rankings…

Let me not say BUS cause thats a lil tooo Stevie J ish

Dimplez… I know you not a lame sweetie

:lol: See I am trying to make people feel comfortable for the ride!!!

UNGRATEFUL… :rolleyes:

Negro appreciate my services!!! :rofl:

@Smurfette

Given that we actually have talked over email and have that kind of relationship established, I certainly would ask you directly…but if I never knew you like that from the jump….I wouldn’t….it just is what it is… :shrugs:

• NaijaGal

should people give marital advice…does it matter how long they’ve been together

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@YALL

I feel like you don’t trust me and my font not to offend. My feelings. They are hurt. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

FeFe says:

That’s because her daughter is like 30…
      _______
      Slightly fains :dead:

wow….
      ==========
      Don’t tell me this offended you. I am speaking honestly. And I still don’t know the whole story, I just know what I read on here.

:hugs: @cali

Hey sweets! I’ve been good, just VERY busy at work…I finally have some down time…

• NaijaGal

Ms.Fashion says:

See I am trying to make people feel comfortable for the ride!!!

UNGRATEFUL…

Negro appreciate my services!!!
      ========================
      so you’re a recruiter…I saw your kind on an epi of CSI NY *calls Crime Stoppers*

*I meant to put a ‘Please’ at the front of 276

=================
      Yso, I am offended :tea:

Iheart says:

@Fashion, Are you and your fam in NO ok?

I am fine. I left. My mom with me. I have 2 sisters there though. And some other relatives. :no:

• NaijaGal

Hi my name is NaijaGal and I am a sodaholic

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

HI @ CALI!!!

Hey Bew!

• JD

So Bu payed all that for some shoes, but he couldn’t go get that lazy eye fixed? #priorities

@Smurfette

I hear ya. That’s why I’m glad you’ve got my e-mail :lol:
      Now let’s get back to being silly!

yallcrazy says:

@MsDiva “talmbout” she had water or tea on her bill

You ain’t gots to lie Craig

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :kona:

NaijaGal says:

Ms.Fashion says:

See I am trying to make people feel comfortable for the ride!!!

UNGRATEFUL…

Negro appreciate my services!!!
      ========================

NAWWW CHICA!!! I am a peacemaker. A source of comfort!!! :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

When folks ask me for advice, (which is on a regular basis)

I give a disclaimer: In my unlicensed opinion – I suggest_____________, but I don’t give advice so you should just pray. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Hi my name is NaijaGal and I am a sodaholic

I used to be BUT I haven’t had a pop in 1 month :trophy: #proudasshatt

• YSoSrs HuntyBooBooChile

@YALL

Welp. *kicks you out of my afro and builds a fence around it with a no trespassing sign*

Hmph. :coffee:

:wave: Fe………..Usual, what we sipping on hun? :happy:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@FeFe – :lmao: I haven’t been in here either. Not sure why I said that. LOL

• http://youtu.be/FYVslwomu98 gypsyeyes

I’m watching these Ghey dudes on judge mathis and one of them has so many braces, hope he not sucking dack cause somewhere in amurrica the front of someone’s boxers got blood on em now.

:hugs: @MsDiva

Sandra gettin’ a bit miffed in the new post! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

should people give marital advice…does it matter how long they’ve been together

YES it does!! IMO. Married for months??? I wouldn’t seek advice from them. I mean with age come wisdom. :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

marquez269 says:

what MAN has that many designer shoes that arent jordans?

A rich man with good taste.

• NaijaGal

yallcrazy says:

NaijaGal says:

Hi my name is NaijaGal and I am a sodaholic

I used to be BUT I haven’t had a pop in 1 month #proudasshatt
      ======================
      I gave it up for Lent but afterwards it kept calling me and calling me

NaijaGal says:

Hi my name is NaijaGal and I am a sodaholic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok so since we re-introducing ourselves. Hi my name is MsDivaRo and I am a shopaholic…. #dontjudgeme :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@Diva – Cocoanut Water wishing it had something else in it.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Trendsetter, I responded.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

free says:

let me remind you all that bu is a FRIEND OF THE BLOG :coffee:

True.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

:offtopic: This guy on Peopole’s Court look like he has ONE (1) tooth.

Has anybody shopped at Domestications? And why has their website been down for 3 days. :mad:

:hi: Bu
      #andweareavailabletobeginfilmingTheRealHousewivesofSandraRose #faserious

CALI! :hug: I gotta redownload it

• trenee

I guess when you have a lot of money, you might as well drop a the price of a car on shoes…I ain’t mad! NICE!

• bbclivy