Beyonce on Anderson Live: ‘Blue Ivy is the reason why I was born’

We’ve heard Beyonce say that having her daughter Blue Ivy gave her a sense of purpose and self esteem. Besides the fact that her successful career didn’t give her any of these things — Beyonce is right (for the 1st time ever!)

All women were born to have children. That’s a woman’s primary purpose for being on earth. Of course, not all women can conceive naturally, for a variety of reasons — which explains why Beyonce (allegedly) contracted the services of a surrogate.

Beyonce was Anderson Cooper’s special guest on the new season of his nationally syndicated show, Anderson Live. And while Anderson didn’t get Bey to admit she used a surrogate, Beyonce did give her fans some insight into her tightly guarded private life.

Anderson: How has having a daughter changed your life?
Beyonce: Well, it just gives you purpose and all of the things that my self esteem was associated with, it’s all completely different. I realized why I was born and more than anything all of the things I want to pass onto my child and the best way of doing that is not by preaching or telling her but showing her by example which is one of the reasons I’m here.

Anderson: Is there a song you sing to Blue Ivy a lot?
Beyonce: I sing nursery rhymes and I’m mommy and when she sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.
Anderson: Oh really?
Beyonce: Yes.
Anderson: What nursery rhymes do you sing?
Beyonce: All of them. I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.
Anderson: Oh really you make up your own songs, that’s cool.
Beyonce: Please I’m not singing it.
Anderson: I’m not going to ask you to, that’s alright.
Beyonce: Unless you do Singles Ladies.
Anderson: Believe me no one wants to see that.

Anderson: Who changes more diapers you or Jay-Z?
Beyonce: Actually, he’s very good. We both do. I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful.
Anderson: You love changing diapers?
Beyonce: I really do. I love changing diapers. I love it all.

• Anderson: Janet Jackson’s Advice for Bobbi Kristina (video)
  • Anderson Cooper loses it over a poop joke on national tv
  • Anderson Cooper gets down to the bottom of the Kim Kardashian fake butt debate
  • Anderson Cooper is a ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Fan

218 Responses to “Beyonce on Anderson Live: ‘Blue Ivy is the reason why I was born’”

Ms.Fashion says:

Here we go….. :coffee:

KDub says:

Anderson: I’m not going to ask you to, that’s alright.
      Beyonce: Unless you do Singles Ladies.
      Anderson: Believe me no one wants to see that.
      ———————————————

I KNEW I loved cha for a reason Andy :love:

@SANDRA

NaijaGal says:

*I hated changing my brothers diapers*

OOOOOOKAAAAYYYY…. :tea:

:tape:

this woman has the intelligence of a KNAT! No really

jazi65 says:

:rofl: I can’t with this chick

Ms.Fashion says:

I will say this and this is No shade on her.

But look how she is sitting and the lady next to her.

I know what type of etiquette I was taught. Ladies sit a certain way. :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Shut up Beyonce…

KDub says:

——————————————
      Well some are barren.

And/or lesbun.

iyonah says:

Motherhood looks good on Bey :love:
      But I can’t say changing diapers was ever enjoyable… but that’s good for her.

I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. :blink: :tape:

Beyonce goin be comin out with a “Nursey Rhymes” album.

Then she goin claim she wrote
      “Humpty Dumpty” and “Hush Little Baby” and chit like that.

Smh. I can see it now…

:shocked: The eyes :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Is she ****-eyed? :thinking:

gbellab says:

Changing diapers is beautiful- Beyonce

I try to like her but can’t.. nobody gets it

@FAYLA
      “I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. ”

Thats cause Blue Ivy’s REAL mother prolly changing them diapers.

Milky says:

why does she look always look like she is in some kind of daze when she does interviews. Fake smile, wide-eyed, just kinda blank.

KDub says:

Then she goin claim she wrote
      “Humpty Dumpty” and “Hush Little Baby” and chit like that.

Smh. I can see it now…
      —————————————————–
      Kinda like how she did on “Silent Night” huh? Just because you sing it slow as fugg dont make it yourn.

I love that I hate you at times like this :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I bet a professional football player would kill for a neck that thick! :rofl:

brownsuggababe76 says:

no comment :tape:

yallcrazy says:

You are here: Home / Celeb Kids / Beyonce on Anderson Live: ‘Blue Ivy is the reason why I was born’
      Beyonce on Anderson Live: ‘Blue Ivy is the reason why I was born’
      Monday, September 10, 2012

Anderson: How has having a daughter changed your life?

Anderson: Is there a song you sing to Blue Ivy a lot?
      Anderson: Oh really?
      Beyonce: Yes.
      Anderson: What nursery rhymes do you sing?
      Beyonce: All of them. I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.
      Anderson: Oh really you make up your own songs, that’s cool.
      Beyonce: Please I’m not singing it.
      Anderson: I’m not going to ask you to, that’s alright.
      Beyonce: Unless you do Singles Ladies.
      Anderson: Believe me no one wants to see that.

Anderson: Who changes more diapers you or Jay-Z?
      Anderson: You love changing diapers?
      Beyonce: I really do. I love changing diapers. I love it all.

I missed this part the first go-round :rofl:
      I have never ever ever heard of anybody loving to change diapers :no:

Have another baby then B :shrug:

Well some are barren.

And/or lesbun.
      —————–
      :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Beyonce goin be comin out with a “Nursey Rhymes” album.

Then she goin claim she wrote
      “Humpty Dumpty” and “Hush Little Baby” and chit like that.

Smh. I can see it now…

:dead: :hahaha:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GLAD SHE’S ENJOYING BEING A MOM, THE 1ST TIME AROUND EVERYTHING SEEMS BEAUTIFUL, THE FIRST POO POO, PEE PEE, SPIT UP, WE COO AND AWWW AT EVERTHING~

SHE’S NOT VERY DIFFERENT FROM MANY OTHER FIRST TIME MOMS, HAVING A BABY SHOULD CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE AND OUTLOOK ON LIFE, IT’S NO LONGER JUST ABOUT YOU ANYMORE AND THAT IN ITSELF-MAKES YOU LOOK AT LIFE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Milky says:

I know she doesn’t like changing Shaity diapers. Who really loves to change shaity diapers. I would always scream “THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

San says:

Maybe this is what happens when you have kids at the right time in life. You actually enjoy it :coffee:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I bet a professional football player would kill for a neck that thick! :rofl:

:dead:

And I didn’t mean to re-post alladat shatt in 23 :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

When animals Attack in 5….4….3…. :kona:

@K DUB
      “Then she goin claim she wrote
      “Humpty Dumpty” and “Hush Little Baby” and chit like that.

Smh. I can see it now…
      —————————————————–

I love that I hate you at times like this ”

Just cause she cant prounce the chit right dont make it a whole new song.
      Smh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      At 7months she was able to decipher the diffrence?wow they created a super human Being #ijs :shrug:

eastpointvet says:

awe i wonder if she can do a better song to blue ivy than jay did

brownsuggababe76 says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

__________________________________________________________

Really Be..i don’t like to wipe my on s*** let along change a diaper.. :rofl: IJS

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*

yallcrazy says:

East, how nice of you to toss in a positive post :lol:

J Said it! says:

Beyonce please…
      anyways! imagine living that guarded life! I like to be able to get up and go!!! Im sure beyonce is pretty much bored out her mind sometimes.. All the rich and fame could lead to a shelter life!!

Michael jackson wished he could have lived a normal life!!

KayCeiSoul says:

“today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.”

***************************

Blue was prolly thinking, “My doll dances!”
      :shocked:

@ Luv…Maybe she was wondering why she was doing all that damned hollering and yodeling she does.

#NOShade. :no:

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*

*tick toc*
      *tick toc*
      *tick toc*
      :tea:

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~
      :rofl: !!!!!!!

:spank: guuurl you made spit and LOL!!!!! :hahaha:

@DoNotDeleteMe says:

I bet a professional football player would kill for a neck that thick!

Blue was prolly thinking, “My doll dances!”

@MILKY

Beyonce is high off life. Of course. :coffee:

yallcrazy says:

Blue was prolly thinking, “My doll dances!”
      :shocked:

:dead:

:waves: Cousin!

Bibi says:

:dead: too damn funny :lol:

NaijaGal says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      ====================
      damn it yall ain’t chit :hahaha: :rofl: :lol:

—————-
      :fistbump: maybe after 12 months when her first few milestones have been met but 7 months? Guess BIC be talking next week then.

Milky says:

so was Blue watching her :buttshake: and pu**ypop. That’s prolly why she was confused.

***************************

Blue was prolly thinking, “My doll dances!”

Top OF THE MORNING TO YOU Two!!!

MzDimplez1123 says:
      ^ ^ ^ ^

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DoNotDeleteMe says:

I bet a professional football player would kill for a neck that thick!
      ——-
      Isn’t her regular voice deep too yall? :rofl:

*makes this post invisible so that OTB cannot see it*

:dead: @ Jay Z said thats what he found attractive about Beyonce. Her thick neck, broad shoulders and that she likes to be referred to as a “King.”

NaijaGal says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Blue was prolly thinking, “My doll dances!”
      ===================
      it’s alive, it’s alive :dead:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DoNotDeleteMe says:

I bet a professional football player would kill for a neck that thick!

___________________________________

Suspect much, Teh_Ghey-Z? :homoswitch:

LuvMySailor says:

If it’s true she had a miscarriage, than YES she is going to love to change diapers.

I’m currenly 4 months pregnant and I can’t WAIT to hear my baby cry and change diapers. That means my child is alive and well!!

yallcrazy says:

I heard that she says alot of UMMMMMs and Unnnnns in her convo.

Muncho getcho azz in here and verify (or not) :lol:

J Said it! says:

Beyonce: I really do. I love changing diapers. I love it all.
      ~~~~~

See you what… this is what you say when youre little and playing with baby dolls!! And yall know it was hard puttin those damn diapers on baby dolls and they stood still… lol lol

Beyonce its ok if you dont like it its ok!!.

PrytiBrownIs says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      She was prolly looking at her like “sit cho a$$ down lady”

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Jay Z said thats what he found attractive about Beyonce. Her thick neck, broad shoulders and that she likes to be referred to as a “King”
      ————-
      *waits for a post about jay possibly being :homoswitch: *

DoNotDeleteMe says:

—————-

_________________________________

Perhaps Periwinkle’s idiot mom is counting her age in dog years? :thinking:

Cousin! :hug:

Morning Luv. :hug:

Why yall surprised? Yall know she has SORAS! Shout out to K.Dubb for calling it months ago. :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

LadeeA says:

LOL @ her neck! It is rather brolick.

Secondly, is it just me or does she say the dumbest things?! I can’t!

Sort of like how Jose does MUCH to convince us he’s a girl. I feel Bey she has to say stupid things to convince people that she is really a mom.

I always read between the lines when people talk, instead of listening to what’s coming out of their mouth :smack:

Bad Influence says:

omg Bey is dumb as bricks… :smack:

KDub says:

———————————————–
      Reminds him of Larry

yallcrazy says:

Best wishes to you LuvSailor :hug: (tidbit for you-I use to stuff my nose with kleenex before I changed them stinky pampers, not the newborn pampers :rofl: )

However, I disagree with your first sentence. #fromexperience

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Dimpz & Luv, and Y’all, and everyone else who did not see me shout out good morn’ting earlier. :waves:

That baby has it made, y’all hear me?
      I think Bey has got the formula figured out and I commend her for that.
      Having a baby certainly does change your perspective on life. It grows you up, even when you thought ya’ azz was full grown. :coffee:

aLL i kNOW ISSSS…….

i have One child and i CANNOT REALATE TO King B!!

Bad Influence says:

that is such an unflattering pic of her… :no:

lawd money really HELPS :blink:

Milky says:

and u mean to tell me this was the first time BIC ever saw her perform or rehearse. Where is babyalive when she is rehearsing?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

—————-

_________________________________

Perhaps Periwinkle’s idiot mom is counting her age in dog years?

———————-
      you aint chit!! :rofl:

WYLA (no clues)

*pops you*

:hug: Hey KC!

Milky says:

my attempt to say something nice about be. Bey’s hair looks nice instead of the that tired, dry, long curly weave.

There i did it!

lovezoe says:

—–//
      Sad. I’m all for going on a first date to the clinic.

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

____________________________

:dead:

@ LadeeA :wave:

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!

LuvMySailor says:

September 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm

****************************************

Congrats! :yahoo:

I’m due for a Valentine’s Day baby. Month 4 as well. :heart:

Trendsetter says:

So Beyonce’s 1+1 song is playing on my pandora…

marquez269 says:

I wonder if she wulda said she didnt like to change diapers how many of you wuld be saying she think she too gud to change diapers lol #cantwinforlosing :thinking:

OHoney says:

WYLA (no clues)
      *pops you*
      _________________________________________________________________
      These comments of course :coffee:
      keep ya dayum hands to ya self :mad:

:happy: FAY I Lubbbbs ur Gravie Pic!!!!!! :yahoo:

Trendsetter says:

LuvMySailor says:

September 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm

****************************************

Congrats!

I’m due for a Valentine’s Day baby. Month 4 as well.

_____________________________

Congrats Ladies

DoNotDeleteMe says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ LadeeA

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!

__________________________

*cries in advance for Willow’s future* :crying:

Now let me log the hell off before I start losing friends or somebody come in here talking crazy because we’re joking about lil Cerulean Vines and her parents.

@FALYA

That’s a pretty Gravi. You look all freshly whipped and whatnot. :thumbsup:

@NAIJA
      “thoughts on dude in Dallas murdering his girlfriend because he said she told him she had HIV”
      _________
      Gots to be mo’ careful.

yallcrazy says:

Sad! Very sad because she thought enough to tell him, BUT why not tell him before?!

My heart goes out to both families. We need to value our lives more… #thinkabouttheconsequences

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Why is ‘Dance for You’ stuck in my head though?? and i really could care less for that particular song :lol:

Milky says:

There i did it!

:clap: :lol: heyyy Milky!

*cries in advance for Willow’s future*
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      EXACTLY!!

Fayla! :yahoo:

@ Kay…I didn’t know you were expecting. Congrats!

OHoney says:

WYLA (no clues)
      *pops you*
      _________________________________________________________________
      These comments of course :coffee:
      keep ya dayum hands to ya self :mad:
      =========
      The nerve!! :cuss:
      *slaps thee back of your neck*
      You want it, you got it! :duel:

LuvMySailor says:

September 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm

****************************************

Congrats!

I’m due for a Valentine’s Day baby. Month 4 as well.
      ————————–
      yaaay!! congrats ladies!

Ms.Fashion says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Yes, the first ones are always the most beautiful!!! Cant say I enjoy diaper changing, But I dont dislike it either because it comes with the territory. I just accept it for what it is. I am helping my baby be clean. :yes:

LadeeA says:

Hey Luvn!! :happy:

I see we got a lot of fertile chicks in here. Yall brothas hookin up with these SR chicks better keep that in mind.

You know pregnancies are contagious and chit.

MzDimplez1123 says:

:dead:

@FALYA

That’s a pretty Gravi. You look all freshly whipped and whatnot.
      :hahaha: i was! thx bewski!

thx Luvn! :ashamed:

marquez269 says:

~ ~ ~
      Well she didnt so thats neither here NOR THere raaght No,mmmmKay :D

yallcrazy says:

Cousin, you can say anything BUT just end it with an IMO or an IMB and that washes all the wrong away *does hands like the baseball umpire does “safe”*

:yes:

Trendsetter says:

*looking at my boo Kay sideways….we keeping secrets now*

I’m so happy for you…Congrats again :hug:

:huh: @Man

================
      :woohoo: Congrats KC!!!!!!

MZ_CARAM3L74 says:

:love: Bey!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

marquez269 says:

_____________________________

Nah…we would have simply said, “Finally, she tells the truth about something. Eat your heart out Neyo.” :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You know pregnancies are contagious and chit.
      ——————–
      :no: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

The interesting is it’s his word versus a dead woman. Plus he stabbed her and left her to be found naked from the waist down by her 2 kids after school. Oh and he threw the knife in the dumpster behind the waffle house.

yallcrazy says:

Marquez, I’d think that she’s being honest because like someone else stated, only a 5 yr old finds this to be “fun” :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Congrats pregnant ladies! I don’t mind diapers. I cloth diaper and get the cutest diapers, so I don’t mind.

awwww CONGRATS LuvMySailor & KayKay :love:

*sings yall a nursery rhyme to the tune of Single Ladies*

:whistle:

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!
      Now wipe the poop UP!

Trendsetter says:

My only son will be 1 next month and I’m not having anymore!!!!!!!

Mmmhhhhh
      Wsffles Sound good right about Now – :ashamed:

Smonae80 says:

Glad she is enjoying motherhood & life. Can’ wait til this women puts out some new music.

OHoney says:

*puts on my pregnancy proof mask*
      It’s in the air ya know :yes:

NaijaGal says:

————-
      Naija, there is probably a whole other story to this! Sad to all involved though!

^^^^^^

HE SHOULD HAVE REQUESTED PROOF THAT SHE WAS HIV NEGATIVE BEFORE VOLUNTARILY SLEEPING WITH HER WITHOUT PROTECTION OR WORN A CONDOM, SHE WAS WRONG BUT HE COULD HAVE ALLOWED THE LAW TO HANDLE HER

BUT SINCE HE MADE A PERMANENT DECISION BASED PURELY ON EMOTIONS, HE NOW HAS TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS

Gigi26 says:

You know pregnancies are contagious and chit.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: Man you stoopid!

I have no children of my own but babies are awesome…sometimes.

Milky says:

Conrats Kay and Luvmysailor. Babies are a beautiful thing.
      :waves: FayFay :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you Dimpz, Trend, Razz, Yall, and even Man, whose congratulations was posed in a way that only he can communicate. Bless your lil’ height adjusters. :hug:

Thanks Milky! :-)

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

MY DAUGHTER IS 8 NOW, BUT MY NEPHEW WAS JUST BORN LAST WEEK AND WHILE IN THE HOSPITAL I LEARNED THAT THEY NOW HAVE A LINE ON THE DIAPER TO INDICATE WHEN THE DIAPER IS SOILED AND NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

***************************************

The realest shyt I have heard this year. :coffee:

Gigi26 says :wave:
      I have no children of my own but babies are awesome…sometimes.

~~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~~
      The best part about em is when their NOT urs and you can oooh,cooo and play w/Em,Then give em back to their parents!

*flushes all my eggs down the terrlit* #teamNoMoBabies :cheer:

YSoSrs says:

I don’t handle baby poop or vomit well. At all. I barely tolerate drool. But if y’all expectant mothers want me to babysit, you’ll find my rates quit reasonable. :grin:

LadeeA says:

OAN- I called out today!! So happy to be home. Wish I could be a stay at home wife. LOL I’m gonna have a talk with hubby later bout that. :grill:

115 Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

awwww CONGRATS LuvMySailor & KayKay

*sings yall a nursery rhyme to the tune of Single Ladies*

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!

Who love changin diapers? I love changin diapers!
      Now wipe the poop UP!

******************************

:rofl: Thank you Fay-Boo!

I do not find joy in changing diapers, however it must be done.
      I don’t know wtf Bey is on. :no:

CONGRATS LADIES!

Bad Influence says:

Congrats Kay and Luv :woohoo:

FAY I just luuubs that PIC Looks like ur staring right at me though :blink:

speaking of eggs, somebody tried to ruin my life by saying eating eggs was like eating a chicken’s period :chase:

Ty says:

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*
      :rofl: :crying:

———————-
      only on the newborn diapers. they dont do it on sizes 1 and up i guess because they figure you’ve been doing it long enough to know when your baby has a soiled diaper :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Nursery rhyme to the tune “Dance With You” as Periwinkle sucks on her paci!

:pacifier:

Tonight I’m gonna wipe your poop all on my body
      Promise you won’t tell nobody.
      Tonight I’m gonna change you, Blue!

NaijaGal says:

@KAYCEI sunshine :yahoo: congrats luv

Bad Influence says:

i bet Beys next interview will be some bullchit about how she keeps her skin tight because shes using Aqua strings poo as a mud mask…i just wish she’d stop talking *sigh*

FTP says:

AWW Blue is such a cutie tho :love:

LadeeA says:
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Really,i tried it for 18months :woohoo: it drove me insane! yeah i couldnt do it..
      Although i was Super fine always at the gym and Pool :D

Bibi says:

Aww congrats to the new mothers to be…

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

*********************************

Fay-Fay I LUBS that gravie!!!! You look so purrty!
      And whoever told u that needs to be whomped in the neck.

It’s actually like eating a whole chicken. Not that dayum period.
      Ol’ retarts. :mad:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:huh: who told you that lie?? it’s like eating exactly what it is… an egg!! we all know what eggs turn into if it isnt taken to the grocery store…

Gigi26 says:

:cosign: Cuz when that baby starts fussin…the worst shyt ever when the parents aren’t around :yes:

Bad Influence says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:lol: what in da..

love the gravi bew!

CONGRATS to you ladies getting reaaTee to bring some new lives into the world :hug:

Milky says:

________________________________________

Damn. Mothers cant figure out when the baby is soiled without an indicator. You’d think the foul smell of urine and shait would give u an indication. Well maybe this is for the young mothers or the mentally challenged mothers (better yet the idgf mothers)

:lol: i AM Luvn! :coffee:

KayKay i memba this time i was changing my son & mid-change he decided it was a good time to shoot some more poop out at me whilst i was changing him. i froze. like the tin-man froze. time stopped. i couldnt think. breathe. or move. i was in complete shock that my whole frontal was covered in yellow baby poop. i cried. oh yeah! fayfay cried like a baby :crying:

________
      shut upYso

Awww! :hug:

Thank you Naija, Bibi, Bad, & Intense!

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ LadeeA

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!
      but she is rich Luv :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl:

Blue Ivy is a cute baby though….I’ll give her that much…

^^^

LOL, OKAY GOOD TO KNOW

SOMETIMES AND ONLY FOR A MOMENT I WANT ANOTHER ONE

THEN REALITY SETS IN AND I GET OUT THE CALCULATOR AND IT STARTS SMOKING AFTER I COMPUTE DAYCARE, CUTE CLOTHES AND SHOES, FORMULA (NOT ELIGIBLE FOR WIC) DIAPERS, PRIVATE SCHOOL TUITION, DANCE LESSONS ETC.

THEN I SNAP BACK TO REALITY, BABIES ARE TRULY A BLESSING FROM GOD-BUT WHEN THEY COME YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A VOUCHER OR LOTTER TICKET OR SOMETHING :shrugs:

LOL @ MILKY

I GUESS NOT SURE WHAT BROUGHT THAT ON, PROBABLY WHAT YOU MENTIONED :shrugs:

Ms.Fashion says:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ LadeeA

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!
      but she is rich Luv

So is Romney. :coffee:

@MAN

Fck you. With Joseline’s untucked ****. :coffee:

ohpretty1 says:

San says:

—————————

Yep the dialogue is different (w/ folks I know) with parents that planned/waited vs the others. It’s her first baby. She’s giddy and will find something amazing about every little thing BIC does.

Ty says:

but she is rich Luv
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Which compensates for no intelligence??

:shrug: Ok

Razzle & KayKay it was on this Vegan’s page on FB i LOVES me some eggs yo! thx btw KayKay :love:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ LadeeA

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!
      but she is rich Luv
      ____________________________

Oprah is smart…and wealthy…and Oprah is not roasted like a lame duck each time she opens her mouth. :shrug:

QueenSJ says:

YSoSrs says:

I don’t handle baby poop or vomit well.
      ____________________________________________
      :rofl: I completely agree, which is why I’ll have to change when I have children. Generally though, I feel like motherhood would change it anyway.

Yso, you have boys right? How have you handled it thus far?

marquez269 says:

Im just commenting tryin to get the comment post to 800 today :hahaha:

@MAN

Fck you. With Joseline’s untucked ****.

*************************************

:dead:

FTP says:

@Fayl I was at my amigas house looking at my FB yesterday and your pic popped up my amiga said “Who is that.. her hair is beutiful how old is she like 30?” me :ashamed: <blushing for juu
      Bish what u bather in? :waiting:

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*
      :think:
      ….I wonder if I can be “Gabriel Aubry” to Sandra Rose’s “Halle Berry.” I bet Sandra got a nice grip…

**never again will Sandra and Halle be mentioned in the same sentence…**

marquez269 says:
      Im just commenting tryin to get the comment post to 800 today
      :hug: Nothing but a chiken wang!!!!! dont be getting sensitive naaah!!

^^^

LOL, OKAY GOOD TO KNOW

SOMETIMES AND ONLY FOR A MOMENT I WANT ANOTHER ONE

——————–
      LOL! i was just calculating how much day care would cost for a second child last week although by the time we would have a second child my baby now will be in regular school…but knowing how me and my honey is we’d be buying clothes and shoes every other week smh :lol: not right now at least!

LuvMySailor says:

LuvMySailor says:

September 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm

****************************************

Congrats!

I’m due for a Valentine’s Day baby. Month 4 as well.
      ———————————————————

I’m due February 28th though I’m hoping for March 1!!

Thank you everyone for the congrats :love:

Mr. Sailor is beyond thrilled and our families and our church are soo ready for Baby Sailor to come.

He/She will be are “sea baby”, meaning they will be born 9 months after daddy got home from deployment :dance:

FTP says:

@INTENSE MY FELLOW ALL CAPS TYPING LADY :hug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@MAN

Fck you. With Joseline’s untucked ****.

________________________________

I am done! I need my job and I LOL too hard on that one…no pun intended! :rofl:

Gawd I can hear those songs. :hahaha:

Ty says:

@ Fashion…u know thats the stans defense for everything. One of her eyes has a 10 sec delay but their response will be she is rich :rofl:

@QUEEN

Two boys. Adopted. They came to me when one was 5 mos and the other was 5 yrs.

But I’ve always had plenty of cousins with triflin mothers so I am no stranger to babies and their bodily fluids. :no:

HEY-LOL!!

FTP :howdy:

marquez269 says:

@luvn now i need a drink yall got my pressure up lol

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ty says:

but she is rich Luv
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Which compensates for no intelligence??

:dead: U missed my sarcasm too huh :kona:

LOL :waves:

U missed my sarcasm too huh

*hollers* but umm yep. :tea: *dies*

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*waits for Sandra to announce her pregnancy*

**never again will Sandra and Halle be mentioned in the same sentence…**
      :dead:

marquez269 says:
      now i need a drink yall got my pressure up lol
      ~ ~ ~ ~

:rofl: ” !!!! speaking of drank where the Hayle is DIVARO!

Ty says:
      U missed my sarcasm too huh
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Getyo Behind out that dang Corner!! i did miss it :ashamed:

FTP :love: tell ur friend i said thank u! AND that they are accurate with the age. if they add they add them lil ole 7 years :coffee:

OTB!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: sup baby? u betta get these hussies off ya girl Bey :karate: i was finna send up the bat signal!

Ms.Fashion says:

Ty says:

Hey SUGA!!! :hug:

I know!!!! Some of them are crazy!!

OTB :wave:

i like how Bey’s edges are so intact tho :coffee:

KDub says:

I had lil Messiblack nephew alllll week last week. Had found somebody to watch him while I worked and everything. THAT joka woke his azz UP at 1 a.m. EST Thursday/Friday and would not go back to sleep. :blink: Oh HAIL NO. I called my mama and my sister quick fass and in all kinds of hurry. COME GET HIS AYS. I gotta go to work AND he done woke up MY kids and they got school?

MamaDub was like we on our way :steer:

I evicted a 5 month old baby in the dead of NIGHT.

With a 17 yo and a 7 yo the thought is nice but the reality is HAIL NO I am barren. As in “I aint bare’n” nan nother youngin.

Just For the RECORD:
      I like King B,just when she’s NOT Talking :tea:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

i like how Bey’s edges are so intact tho

************************************

Now, you know better than that Fay Fay. You know they sell the lacefront edges now. :coffee:

FTP says:

So on a hot azz mofukn day my car battery decides to go dead on me :mad: I spend 30 min in the GAWD dang heat on friday.. :steer:

Fay Fay Bay Bay. Bey got Bey. There ill no need. :nono: I skimmed but..Same ole, same ole right? Ppl who dont know her personally attesting to her intelligence level..becaue of her diction I presume.. what I’m gone say? Im as gully as dey come! Degree and all. :wave:

:offtopic:

i also read yesterday how Bobbie Kristina said that people say to her all the time u have all the money in the world y dont u get ur gap fixed. she replied that she loved herself just the way God mad me. so dont be looked for no new teefis from Bobbie K mk? :coffee:

~ ~ ~ ~

:thumbsup: @ Kdubb!!

KayCeiSoul says:

I evicted a 5 month old baby in the dead of NIGHT.

___________________________________

:wail:

You cold as ice! <— Rick James.

i like how Bey’s edges are so intact tho

Surely thats a lace front. She too dumb to grow hair. <_<

:wave: LuVn :wave:

marquez269 says:

@luvn She’s probably off I thought about that earlier

FTP says:

<< Is thinking of choping them fertile tubes flat the fuk off!

FTP says:
      So on a hot azz mofukn day my car battery decides to go dead on me I spend 30 min in the GAWD dang heat on friday..
      ~ ~ ~ ~

Guuurl,Its So doggone HOT Out,I would have literally LOST it!! :mad:

Trendsetter says:

KDub says:

I had lil Messiblack nephew alllll week last week. Had found somebody to watch him while I worked and everything. THAT joka woke his azz UP at 1 a.m. EST Thursday/Friday and would not go back to sleep. Oh HAIL NO. I called my mama and my sister quick fass and in all kinds of hurry. COME GET HIS AYS. I gotta go to work AND he done woke up MY kids and they got school?

MamaDub was like we on our way

I evicted a 5 month old baby in the dead of NIGHT.

__________________________

my soon to be mother-in-law did that to me….my son was 4 months old…

I evicted a 5 month old baby in the dead of NIGHT.

Confession: Much as I love new babies… i wont keep my sister baby either. Fukka be hollering and its flitzy… like jittery as fukk.. nah, she cant stay. :lol: I be feeling so bad, but I told them to swaddle her. Too late nah.

she replied that she loved herself just the way God mad me.

Prolly something her mama instilled. :heart: Otherwise she just gonna look like LaPrinica or whatever bobby’s other girl’s name ill.

KDub says:

Well some are barren.

And/or lesbun.

Population control. :coffee:

KDub says:

Auntie Dub loves me some HIM…but that lil dude was cry-nin for TWO hours. At 2:59:59 I was calling my momma house on some real azz shat.

Me: Where my sis?
      MamaDub: She in there sleep.
      Me: Well we aint. Nobody. You hear this (holds phone up in front of that :wail: azz baby).
      He got my whole house up. His momma need to come get him. NOW.

KDub says:

MamaDub was like we on our way :steer:

I evicted a 5 month old baby in the dead of NIGHT.

:dead: :ghost: LMAO!!!

Lucy says:

KDub says:
      Well some are barren.

And/or lesbun.
      Sandra said:
      Population control.

And its still not enough because there are way too many lost souls out there.

Msprettypanties says:

Since when is blue 7 months old?

Bella770 says:

So is she saying that she enjoys the green smelly shyts that make you gag??? Bish please!!! :rolleyes:

Keesh says:

Her eyes just dance when she talks about Blue (a mothers love)…thats the way I felt about all my kids until they started walking and talking really well!

luVn_liFe… says:

@ LadeeA

Beyonce’s problem is
      1.her
      2. her dumb
      3.this is a prime example of why kids shoukld stay in school!
      ******************************************************************

And yet you have a sentence fragment for #2. #3 Didn’t start with a capital letter and you misspelled “should”

Guess Beyonce wasn’t the only one that should have stayed in school. Or at the very least, paid attention while she was there. #noShade…JustAStan

belindammp says: