According to news outlets -- and the U.S. State department -- a former Guantanamo Bay detainee was one of those responsible for the attack on the U.S. embassy in Libya that resulted in the death of 4 Americans.

President Obama believes now is a great time to release 55 more of the terrorists from Gitmo.

From Breitbart.com:

President Barack Obama is about to release or transfer 55 Gitmo prisoners, despite reports that the Libyan believed to be behind the killing of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens was a former Guantanamo inmate transferred to Libyan custody.

The large percentage of those scheduled to be released are Yemeni, according to a list made public by the Obama administration.

• Obama: "I am not the president of black America"
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
  • Michelle Obama Accused of Turning Away Poor Black Patients
  • Black people love Mitt Romney
    • NaijaGal

this is a stupid story...anyway :obama: excited to early vote

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

NDAA... whatchuknowaboutdattttt

• Milky

@sandra that pic. :rofl: why oh why?

• kingstonn

oh look, there's that "I am Mormon" ad at the bottom of the page as well as the "Romney 2012" ad at the top of the page. it's too early for this. :coffee:

• lovezoe

I just GOOGLED and it said it was releasing the NAMES, nothing about releasing them to go freely.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

:rofl: @Kingstonn

lovezoe says:

• lovezoe

Okay, I read some other articles, these prisoners will be released to other countries, nice try Sandy. Nice try.

• belindammp

:obama:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:coffee: <<maybe after the second cup..

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

I try to watch independent black films but this one has only been on for 10 mins and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Yeah I have nothing on the topic cause there is no point. I will just show up at the polls.

so much shade for President Obama :wtf: :obama:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

ZOE my results are amazing but i will be glad to see sept GO mk? imma keep doing squats bc like i said the results, but uhm er a...the mandatory erryday is taxing. i'm up to 140 today. had to do 225 again yest bc i fell asleep in between sets saturday night :ashamed:

#turrible

• lovezoe

The U.S. Justice Department on Friday made public the names of 55 Guantanamo prisoners who have been approved for transfer to the custody of other countries, releasing information sought by human rights organizations.

The announcement, which reverses a 2009 decision, was a surprise to organizations that had filed Freedom of Information Act requests seeking the information.

“We did not expect this,” said Omar Farah, attorney for the Center for Constitutional Rights. “This is an important development.”

Farah said the government’s action will be a boost for lawyers representing detainees at the U.S. military base in Cuba. “We can now advocate publicly for the release of our clients by name,” he said.

The government’s move has no immediate, practical effect on the inmates’ detention. Inclusion on the list does not mean that the U.S. has absolved them of any wrongdoing or that it believes they pose no threat, and there was no indication of when any might be sent elsewhere.

In 2009, Ambassador Daniel Fried, the Obama administration’s special envoy on detainee issues, argued then that it was necessary to keep the prisoners’ identities secret while the U.S. negotiated transfers to other countries.

“It is important for the U.S. government to have the latitude to approach potential destination countries in a discreet and confidential manner, in order to minimize the risk of undue publicity,” Fried said in a statement at the time.

But the government said in a court filing Friday that the successful transfers of other detainees no longer warranted such concerns. It noted that 40 detainees have been resettled in new countries and 28 were repatriated to their native countries since 2009.

ACLU lawyer Zachary Katznelson welcomed the naming of 55 prisoners approved for transfers, saying it could help speed up their release to another country. “Their lawyers can publicly push for their transfer,” he said.

But he urged the government to release the names of 31 other detainees also approved for transfer.

“Today’s release is a partial victory for transparency, and it should also be a spur to action,” he said. “These men have now spent three years in prison since our military and intelligence agencies all agreed they should be released.”

• marquez269

Im not getting enough info here but maybe that's just me :shrugs:
      Anyways Good Morning All! :waves:

Make sure ya'll get out and VOTE! :obama:

• Blackswan

Gm to those i didnt speak to in the post below.

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

I will just show up at the polls.

pretty much :coffee:

hey hunty! :hug:
      Milky! FTP! :2dance:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

it is so dead here lately!

:hug: Fayla, Milky, Gypsy, Lovezoe, FTP, Naija, Kingston
      Marquez :kiss:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Obama! Ready to hit them polls...Anywho how my second family doing this morning.
      Diva
      Gypsy
      Milky
      Naji
      Fayla
      Marquez
      Black Swan
      FTP
      Love Zoe
      belinda
      J

How yall doing

• Milky

@fayla hey sugabear :kiss: how long does ur orders usually take to deliver?

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Gypsy....How are the kids hun?

• luVn_liFe…

Good Morning Roses.. :wave:
      Fay
      DivaRo
      FTP_lakeZ
      BlackSwann
      Marquez
      Milky
      gyps
      naija
      Kingstonn
      Everybody else :yahoo: happy Monday!! :kona: Not Really

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Why does Robin Givens have on this shimmery blue ishadow?

:waves:
      msdiva (as i massage ur shoulders and feet from the weekend)
      fayla
      keesh
      naija
      love zoe
      marquez

Can we get it poppin in here today? :buttshake: <----- early bday celebration.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Im at the new clinic guys and it is sloowww...Yeah!!! no work for me but I have to do clerical work for other clinics which blows azz...At least I dont have to see any patients...Its Monday!!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

kids are great @Keesh. Missing my son's football games at SSU is driving me crazy. Gotta hurry up and get back to Atlanta.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Milky I think we should get it poppin...we owe it ourselves to act a fool today!!

:buttshake: :koolaid3:

• marquez269

@diva :kiss:
      @keesh Im great how r u

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Wow...go SSU! Congrats to your son....I will be in ATL for the Classic, Awards and whatever is going on. Im only an hour away. I had to choose between ATL or Nashville for TSU homecoming

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Marquez...Im good boo...got a lot of time on my hands today

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

are you a doctor @keesh

• marquez269

:yawn:
      :party:

:hug: hey Keesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

thanks hun...
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< those are my chirren right there!

@Milky :happy: *hands you a bottle of Aveno lotion*

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Milky your bday coming up :yes: Im going to plan you a surprise party up in here :danban1:

• Milky

@Keesh. That's whats up! make sure u have the stripper and plenty of drank.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

You have a beautiful family Gypsy. I love my fab 4....I wanted 5 but the good lord seen fit to give me four (in my color of purple voice) so I will run with that

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

nooo mam! I wish I was a doctor....Physical Therapist Assistant...The pay is a lot different

:kisses: hey Luvn

• NaijaGal

KEESH, DIVA, LUV N :waves:

*last night was the first time I watched a full epi of New Jersey housewives and ummmmm they all need meds*

• MsDivaRo

We gonna have a birtday bash manana!!!! :woohoo:

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Thank you maam! I was on Oovoo last night with my oldest daughter and her baby sister by her dad. She is 4 now and beautiful. Anyway she finally sees me on the webcam and says "hey, I know you I think I love you". It was the cutest thing in the world. Besides that she made me eat like 5 imaginary popsicles.

• MsDivaRo

:hug: Naija, hey bew!!!!! Good to see yo font!!!!

MsDivaRo says:

@Milky *hands you a bottle of Aveno lotion*

_________________________________________________
      rubs Aveno lotion on hands and massages and hands u a glass of moscato. Too early for drinking but what the hell. Wine and massages go together.

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Iwant to be his Monica Lewenski (sorry Michelle, but you can join too!) But on some real is, I would love to see him free Assets! Not that she would care to come back into amerika anyway.

• FuturedocDonte

LUVN
      NAIJA
      MILKY
      JENIE
      ET AL

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Good Morning Roses, anything interesting happen this weekend for any of you?

• Milky

@Razzle Dazzle Boo that gravi :rofl: i hate bologna now!

Milky says:

MsDivaRo says:

@Milky *hands you a bottle of Aveno lotion*

_________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that's right, we just gonna make an exception this moaning!!! umkay!

hey luvn life :hug:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Sorry! GM everyone!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

:lol: i just changed it to something "less" milky! now it's a matter of waiting

• MsDivaRo

This weekend I finished watching the last two episodes of Scandal, watched the New Normal and got caught up on the TI & Tiny show!!! I'm so looking forward to the season premiere of Scandal Thursday and Dexter on Sun. :woohoo:

:wave: Future

Razzle :happy: morning!

• NaijaGal

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Good Morning Roses, anything interesting happen this weekend for any of you?
      ====================
      I'm doing the green cleanse...so I'm starving right now...you? :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@Razzle...My weekend was interesting as usual. My husband and I own a lounge and we had a Grey Goose and Hennessy party Saturday. All the thugs were in the building. I kept my security by me at all times! How was your weekend boo?

• NaijaGal

RANDOM THOUGHT

All these dudes fighting for custody, would they be doing that ish if the children were girls instead of boys???

• lovezoe

DIVA- Isn't the New Normal HILARIOUS! Hubby and I were crying! :rofl:

I was watching High School Moms yesterday and it was a girl who was 17 with 3 kids and another one who was 16 who had one child with one on the way. :sad:

• Ty

Morning All :wave:

Lies told on SR...let me change my gravi back

:obama:

• luVn_liFe…

Morning Keesh
      MilKy :hug:
      Razzle
      n11ka1
      FutureDoc

i Hope Everyone had a great Weekend!!! Im super Swamped :|
      BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN IN ANY WORK ALL WEEEEEK :crying:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

i just changed it to something “less” milky! now it’s a matter of waiting

____________________________________________________

• http://youtu.be/Xxjwc84P364 gypsyeyes

Damn Keesh. where do you live. Road trip!

• lovezoe

NAIJA- I think Usher would. Because he seem to be spiteful in MY OPINION.

:hug: Diva

@Naija sorry boo *hands you a piece of turkey bacon*

@keesh grey goose and henny will definitely bring them out! :lol: and nothing happened with me other than having to attempt at trimming my puppy's hair... I dont even know why I tried. I wanted to choke that darn thing :lol:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

DIVA- Isn’t the New Normal HILARIOUS! Hubby and I were crying!

~~~~~~~~~~
      Please tell me they were triplets.

gypsyeyes says:

Damn Keesh. where do you live. Road trip!

_______________________________
      :cosign:

:wave: @luvn :hug:

:kiss: luvn

lovezoe says:

DIVA- Isn’t the New Normal HILARIOUS! Hubby and I were crying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl yes, I was in stitches laughing!! My son came in and asked me why I was watching a gay guy movie!!!! :dead:

• Blackswan

This weekend I watched Dead Presidents............dang we had some good movies and tv shows back then

• lovezoe

Anna- Nope all individual

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@Anna with today's generation...I doubt it. :no:

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

KEESH, DIVA, LUV N

~~~~~~~
      Theresa is the biggest nut case. She thinks she's the star of the show. It's no secret she doesn't like her sis-in-law, and her husband is a wuss, even his daughters no it. :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Diva

@Naija sorry boo *hands you a piece of turkey bacon*

@keesh grey goose and henny will definitely bring them out! and nothing happened with me other than having to attempt at trimming my puppy’s hair… I dont even know why I tried. I wanted to choke that darn thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This made me think of the time I was going to try to save money and bought clippers to cut my toy poodle. I jacked my baby up and ended up taking him to the groomer anyway!!! RIP SCOOTER!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

THIS TOOTH PAIN AINT NO FUKN JOKE!! :cry:

• NaijaGal

someone stated the New Normal is Modern Family meets Little Miss Sunshine and I couldn't agree more...the show is awesome...LAWD and that racist grandmother :wail: <<<tears from laughing so hard

• Anna

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@Anna with today’s generation…I doubt it.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I just wanted to make sense, of nonsense. Wow. 3 kids at 17.

gypsyeyes says:

Damn Keesh. where do you live. Road trip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Don't tell her, she gone send that gum~~~ I kid, I kid :rofl:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

THIS TOOTH PAIN AINT NO FUKN JOKE!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I told juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Im looking for strippers as we speak Milky

• NaijaGal

The Amish show is funny...seeing them get excited about the simple things is fascinating...but booooo to the show for setting them up for failure

NaijaGal says:

someone stated the New Normal is Modern Family meets Little Miss Sunshine and I couldn’t agree more…the show is awesome…LAWD and that racist grandmother <<<tears from laughing so hard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That heffa is cray cray!!!!!!!!!!

MsDivaRo says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Diva

@Naija sorry boo *hands you a piece of turkey bacon*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ---------------------
      All I was trying to do was clip the hair in front of his eyes so he could see, but his ADHD self would not be still if it saved his life! :lol: it took me 20 min to do that and 30 to clip the hair out of his ears and that took a bribe of sausage :no:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MSDIV :wail: My FUKN JAW IS POUNDING NOT MY TOOTH BUT MY WHOOOLE JAW :cuss: HURRY DA ENTIRE FAWK UP CVS :mad:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Diva...I thought you told me to lock the gum up...want me to take it back out. I went in it this morning and got a few pieces for work

• NaijaGal

Anna says:
      I just wanted to make sense, of nonsense. Wow. 3 kids at 17.
      ==========================
      I knew a girl who started having kids at 13/14 and had one every year up until 19...she may still be popping out babies

• lovezoe

When the grandma said salami smokers. Me>>> :ghost:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

MsDivaRo says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Diva

@Naija sorry boo *hands you a piece of turkey bacon*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ———————
      All I was trying to do was clip the hair in front of his eyes so he could see, but his ADHD self would not be still if it saved his life! it took me 20 min to do that and 30 to clip the hair out of his ears and that took a bribe of sausage
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well heyul, I was going for the full poodle cut for my baby!!! #epicfail

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MSDIV My FUKN JAW IS POUNDING NOT MY TOOTH BUT MY WHOOOLE JAW HURRY DA ENTIRE FAWK UP CVS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Juu betta keep put that anbesol on it and get to the dentist!!!! Juuu gots an infection....you need antiboitics (sp)

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

**stops sobn for 2 seconds sniffels* IS THAT NAIJA TIGHT ABS :hug:

lovezoe says:

When the grandma said salami smokers. Me>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that right there killed me dead!!!!!

Anna says:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@Anna with today’s generation…I doubt it.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I just wanted to make sense, of nonsense. Wow. 3 kids at 17.
      --------------------
      I cant really pass judge ment because I hadnt seen the show and dont know the situation. Her first one may have been against her will. BUUUUUUUTTTT.... I mean if she was all willing to get down and get down...then that's what spitting/swallowing is for..just saying...not that I condone it for someone under the age of 18... ;)

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

____________________________________________

:wave: <------- Vicodene for you boo!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I live in Chattanooga TN guys. Me and my hubby club is right by the Georgia State line...Let me know when yall coming. I will have your VIP tables and bottles waiting.

Keesh says:

Diva…I thought you told me to lock the gum up…want me to take it back out. I went in it this morning and got a few pieces for work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naw guhl, I think YSO has that gum locked away!!! Saving it for the new gumbumpers...no pun intended

• lovezoe

Razzle- From my understanding, none were against her will. She had her first at 13, got pregnant again. Lost custody because she was fighting while pregnant with her boyfriend other chick, then got pregnant with the third

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MsDiv oh BEST BELIEVE i called my dentist this mornign in fukn tears :pacifier: I HAD TO SLEEP **NOD OFF AND ON** WITH A BAG of frozen pees esstcuk to my face :cry: He called in the amoxicilin :love: and vicodin :woohoo: LE GO! I NEED CVS TO HURRY THE FAWK UP THO!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

When the grandma said salami smokers<<< did she mean what I think she meant?? :blow: ??

Milky says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

____________________________________________

<——- Vicodene for you boo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I've been taking Tylenlol 3. that shait put me to Sleep!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MILK :hug: JUU KNOW how to treat a bish :yes:

• lovezoe

Razzle- She did :rofl: The grandmother is a riot. Just imagine a modern day Archie Bunker.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv oh BEST BELIEVE i called my dentist this mornign in fukn tears I HAD TO SLEEP **NOD OFF AND ON** WITH A BAG of frozen pees esstcuk to my face He called in the amoxicilin and vicodin LE GO! I NEED CVS TO HURRY THE FAWK UP
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That'll get juuu fixed up!!! juuu gots some cavities?

• NaijaGal

I watched Parole Diaries once...not impressed with the show, kind of offbrand to me

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

The Amish show is funny…seeing them get excited about the simple things is fascinating…but booooo to the show for setting them up for failure

~~~~~~~~~
      Did you see when the girl got on the elevator, the door closed, seconds later it opened, the bell hop asked if everything was ok, she was still on the same floor.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

When the grandma said salami smokers<<< did she mean what I think she meant?? ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Naija I know of a girl who had a baby while we were in the 8th grade. Her baby was at the graduation. Then when we were all sophmores she got pregnant again. About two years ago she had another one. She's doing well for herself though.

• NaijaGal

the New Normal cast is in Vogue, including NeNe...she is getting it and I ain't mad

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MsDiv its my left top and bottom wisdom teeth :wail: I aint got enuff room in my gums for them big mofukas and i cracked the top one so now my nerve is expose :wail: GAWD THIS PAIN IS WORST THAN LABOR :wail:

Keesh says:

I live in Chattanooga TN guys. Me and my hubby club is right by the Georgia State line…Let me know when yall coming. I will have your VIP tables and bottles waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm in TX mail me my bottles!!! :hahaha:

:rofl: salami smokers!!! I know a few of those :tea:

• NaijaGal

Anna says:

=======================
      :lol: bless her heart...no I didn't...I didn't watch last night's new episode when the family came to take them back...what happened? and the boys are in heat, bless their hearts...do the Amish have premarital sex :thinking:

• Xena68

I swear that morning glory could be a Kardashian

• lovezoe

These girls go to a school especially for teen moms. They get daycare and all that jazz. The lady was like if they can't make it here with all this support, they just can't make it in the real world. There was one girl who was getting her CNA while her HS diploma. She ended up being valedictorian. One girl was in the 9th grade, forgot how old she was. She wanted to get her GED but lost her ID.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Its getting cold and Im loving it!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@lol...@ Diva...Im getting ready to stick em in the mail now. WHat you like to drink boo?

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

bless her heart…no I didn’t…I didn’t watch last night’s new episode when the family came to take them back…what happened? and the boys are in heat, bless their hearts…do the Amish have premarital sex
      ----------------------
      some do during romspringah (have no idea if I spelled it right) but some dont. some choose to stay with the way they are raised.

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MILK JUU KNOW how to treat a bish

_______________________________________

i try to take care of all my bishes. lol

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv its my left top and bottom wisdom teeth I aint got enuff room in my gums for them big mofukas and i cracked the top one so now my nerve is expose GAWD THIS PAIN IS WORST THAN LABOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ouch dem wisdome teeth are bishes!!! I've never had probs with em.. I betta knock on wood rhet now!!! That throbbing pain is the worst eva!

:newpost:

Milky says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MILK JUU KNOW how to treat a bish

_______________________________________

i try to take care of all my bishes. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause:

Keesh says:

@lol…@ Diva…Im getting ready to stick em in the mail now. WHat you like to drink boo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Moscato & Roscato

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

Anna says:

=======================
      ~~~~
      You didn't miss much. Lots of wine drinking, false teeth, grocery shopping. I don't think the majority of them have premarital sex. Although one of the girls was trying to find her bio dad, her mom had sex w/the milk man. :lol:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

sorry i was whipping :coffee:

Milky it averages about a week give or take. :cheer:

i just shipped quite a few today & still have to catch up, it's growing. God is so good! :bow:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

What are you guys eating for lunch today

• BayMami_de4