Tip "T.I." Harris continued his big birthday celebration with the AKOO brunch sponsored by Beats by Dr. Dre in Atlanta on Sunday.

Carmen Muhammad, of Harrison & Shriftman PR, writes:
"Yesterday, GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir in conjunction with AKOO Clothing hosted the 2nd Annual "A King of Oneself" brunch. T.I. and Creative Director of AKOO Ralph Reynolds greeted guests and opened in prayer to kick off the brunch. Guests enjoyed the GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir Hamptons punch throughout the meal and many guests requested the Punch to pair with the mini red velvet bites served during dessert! Overall, a great event to close out the weekend full of music and celebrations!"

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net and Dennis Byron, HipHopEnquirer.com

Tip is officially off his probation, which means he is free to drive his own cars. T.I. and his wife, Tameka Harris, drove up in a vintage 1969 Z28 Camaro.

Tip Harris with 3 of his six children, Messiah, Deyjah and Domani.

• More Pics from T.I.'s Private Birthday Bash Sponsored by Grey Goose Cherry Noir
  • The winner of the $300 AKOO gift card AND Beats by Dr. Dre is…
  • The Hostess of the SR Red Carpet at T.I.’s Birthday Bash is Ashley Marietta
  • T.I. Book Signing at Barnes & Nobles
  • Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net and Dennis Byron, HipHopEnquirer.com

• renegadesince1985

His daughter looks just like him!

• YSoSrs

Gah!

• Bad Influence

:ghost: <----me curling up and dying due 2 TI overload.. :cuss:

• Bad Influence

Renegade *runs 2 u* hiiiii gawjus :hug:

Miss YSo :hi:

• SuthernBelle4

you can tell those are his kids, his daughter is cute.
      Hey renegade, nice pic

• Such A F’n Lady

I swear fo gawd if I see one more TI and fam post I'm gonna scream. :stop: Auntie

• candibfly

:deadhorse:

• Such A F’n Lady

Just for the record though, TI and fam are still 'friends of the site' right? If so, :lipssealed:

• candibfly

soooo jazzy isn't tryin to lose weight anymore? lost 5 lbs and was like welp that's enough for me :no:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

Where is Kang?
      and uh...Jazze looks like a bloated skittle :shocked:

• NaijaGal

Felonious activities lead to only a year's probation...only in America...next time Chris needs to buy guns instead of laying the smack down

• Such A F’n Lady

Awe heyul, I can't help it why don't those boys ever have a hair cut? TI hair is always freshly cut, but theirs? :nono:

I promise I :heart: my login though.

• Smonae80

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

His what have u been reading lately, u were rt about 50 shades

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      overload :dead:

Such A F'n Lady says:
      Get outta my head!

• YSoSrs

DYMOND!!

As long as Sandra gets her check, we don't need to get her post. :coffee:

• Dymond

• NaijaGal

who is karen civil and why are you so enamored sandra

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

As Bird already mentioned, there are other blogs. :coffee:

• YSoSrs

*AHEM*

My fingers slipped. I meant :goodpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Oh boy

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Karen Civil is an entertainment blogger and a loyal reader of Sandrarose.com. Why do I have to be enamored just because she has pretty brown skin and looks good in tight dresses? :shrug:

Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

As Bird already mentioned, there are other blogs.
      ____________________________________
      :dead:

OMG Jeezy just came on the radio :wail:

• candibfly

i guess that was a yes :hahaha:

• Dymond

ooooooooooooo :popcorn:

• Such A F’n Lady

Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

As Bird already mentioned, there are other blogs. :coffee:
      _______________________________________________________

Well dayum.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

As Bird already mentioned, there are other blogs.
      _______________________________________________________

Well dayum.
      __________________________________
      Now YOU get outta MY head :rofl:

• NaijaGal

=================
      oh mylanta

• YSoSrs

Sooo...T.I. really has a sister named Precious. Okay.

• Such A F’n Lady

______________________________________

I see we're going to have a difference of opinions on this topic so I'm gonna just :kona:

• SuthernBelle4

:rofl: damn Auntie is shading everybody today, I guess she got her palm trees and umbrellas

She do too much. :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

is Willona Woods still amongst the living...my favorite episode of Good Times is when Penny's momma came back for her and hired dude to play Willona's boyfriend...Janet was so annoying in that role...why didn't they have Tootie play her

• BrownSuggaBabe

Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

As Bird already mentioned, there are other blogs.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      But I like urs better :shrugs:

• YSoSrs

How long before Miss Karen gets a restraining order and is referred to as a used condom? :think:

• yallcrazy

NaijaGal says:

=================
      oh mylanta

You need some food Naija :egg: :rofl:

• Dymond

yep Willona still around

see yall in a bit :pigsfly:

• yallcrazy

So.... Jazzy Pha got his color block steez going on huh? :lol:

• Smonae80

Wow someone in they feelings today
      Putting my shades on

That Part.. :ghost: #38

Somebody told me Tamar Twitter shaded Aunt Tea this weekend.. True? :tea:

• Gigi26

and uh…Jazze looks like a bloated skittle

:dead:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

I dig the car nicee color :yes: d-__-b

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

Scary Movie 5" just got scarier -- a mob wife and a real housewife have joined the cast!

The Weinstein Co. just released this new photo from the fifth film in the horror spoof franchise, featuring "Mob Wives" star Angela 'Big Ang' Raiola (left) and former "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Sheree Whitfield.

According to the photo description, the ladies "go to blows in an unforgettable fight scene" -- how appropriate!

The two reality stars are the newest additions to the comedy cast, with the other big name being notorious troublemaker Lindsay Lohan. The first photo of her on set shows her in bed with fellow notorious troublemaker Charlie Sheen. Scary, indeed.

"Scary Movie 5," also starring Ashley Tisdale, Molly Shannon, Simon Rex and more, is set to hit theaters on April 19th, 2013.
      ----------------------------------
      Is anybody paying good money to see this? :tea:

• MsDivaRo

That Camaro is nice and TI looks nice in those jeans. *licks lips*

• YSoSrs

SIS!!

My fingers keep slipping today.

• NaijaGal

yallcrazy says:

You need some food Naija
      =================
      ion want no green eggs and hame (shoutout to Kandi) *folds arms, holds breath*

• laterthannever

Niceties:

Why wasn't Iggy Azalea in attendance? Now SHE would have been a hot mermaid!

Deyjah is beautiful and looks like a little girl- aww!

I hope that this is T.I.'s last probation elimination celebration.

• MsDivaRo

The lights are no longer dim....Sandra went online and paid that light bill real quick! :thumbsup:

• NaijaGal

MSDIVA - you're such a fcuking lady...boss hat :thumbsup:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

I hope that this is T.I.’s last probation elimination celebration.

:yes:

• NaijaGal

Somebody told me Tamar Twitter shaded Aunt Tea this weekend.. True
      ==========================
      :gossip: did she misunderstand the being called a gold-digger but not being a gold-digger font

MsDiv oh soo juu fancy huh? :lol: CUTE HAT

• MsDivaRo

NaijaGal says:

MSDIVA – you’re such a fcuking lady…boss hat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks ma!!!!!

MsDivaRo says:

The lights are no longer dim….Sandra went online and paid that light bill real quick
      ----
      :dead:

• capricorn83

:yawn: Tiny always looks so basic to me...but if TI and his pink lips like it, I love it :coffee:

• MsDivaRo

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

MsDiv oh soo juu fancy huh? CUTE HAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lakes, I try to be on it!!!! Thanks!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah Deyjah is the one Tip had on the boys mama huh?

How could I criticize my daddy on that last verse
      Lookin' at my own dirt, you got some nerve
      But be that as it may, I got some shit to say
      It's been a secret, I can't keep it for another day
      I got a lil' girl, not just two lil' boys
      And that's been killin' me inside, eatin' me alive
      ....

Why is THAT kid always The Rolling Stone's twin? :tea: Universe righting itself..

• Gigi26

Deyjah is an adorable girl :yes:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I need that car in my life and Dre stay taking care of homiez :gay:

• NaijaGal

Gigi26 says:

Deyjah is an adorable girl
      =============
      Deyjah's momma is cute too

• capricorn83

@OTB... Tamar said Sandra wasn't doing the red carpet bc no one wanted to see her 3rd face...or something to that effect. She was mad bc Sandra called her a gold digger...to which Sandra replied that she only meant it figuratively

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

HIS DAUGHTER LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM.. DIDNT SHE ASK ABOUT HAVING A BF AND PAPPI LOST HIS MIND :lol:

• MsDivaRo

capricorn83 says:

Tiny always looks so basic to me…but if TI and his pink lips like it, I love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I agree, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and TI loves him some TINY!!!!

• YSoSrs

*starts ripping off duck lips cause I hate them sooo much*

• yallcrazy

I see you MsDiva! :thumbsup:

OTB, what's up with the gravi? :lol:

so Precious is T.i sister? I always thought she was his mother.. :kona:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Tamar needs to shade her face literally that concealer under and around her eyes is BOZO THE CLOWN IN FULL AFFECT

• MsDivaRo

:wave: OTB, get Bey off them train tracks guhl!!!!

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Jazze with the hawt pink pants :lol:

• MsDivaRo

yallcrazy says:

I see you MsDiva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wink:

• candibfly

it's like as soon as a camera flashes chicks gotta poke their lips out. no duck lips in 2013! :nono:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Ok, Im not gonna lie...I love this couple! I love the way they care for their children and how they try to make their family as normal as possible in spite of. I remember when T.I. first came out..He really didnt get any play but I would always see Tameka by his side...literally girl use to be on stage with her baby in her arm repping for T.I. They came to Chatt one new years eve to perform at a lil rinky dink club and they barely got in (and that was the front door)so many people were pushing and shoving to get thru the door. They have, well T.I. has come a long way baby and I smile everytime I think of his success.

How can I get my son those headphones for the low???

• yallcrazy

YSoSrs says:

*starts ripping off duck lips cause I hate them sooo much*

Why you so Violent?

What's a duck lip? :popcorn:

• SuthernBelle4

@ Ms. Diva you slaying with your church lady hat, love it! Who was you being fancy for

• GAGIRL87

Whew Chile I LOVE me some TIP!

:whistle: You can keep the car, the clothes, the money and the hoes
      Just gimme a couple of O's, drop me off at the sto'
      And I'm straaaiiiggghhhttt... hey shawty I'm straaaiiiggghhhttt
      Hey you can keep the dancers and the boppers, the plexers and the poppers
      Let me fill up my Impala, boy holla at my partners
      And I'm straaaiiiggghhhttt... hey shawty I'm straaaiiiggghhhttt

:yahoo:

:gossip: :yes:

• Gigi26

Deyjah’s momma is cute too

Her momma is gawjus!! I remember she was on the show and everyone on le twittah was like wtf he chose Tiny for :lol:

• http://Apr0424.wordpress.com boistop

Good Afternoon
      Lovely Ladies
      And Gentlemans

• MsDivaRo

SuthernBelle4 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thanks boo, I was heading to church one 1st Sunday!!!!

• yallcrazy

Oh :smack:

*doing duck lips at my desk*

• MsDivaRo

:wave: Boistop

3rd face

:gossip: <---so Sandra that muhfugga in the middle...

• laterthannever

Duck lips remind me of how in Beverly Hills girls will rock their nosejob bandages to school (Clueless, Opening Credits). Its like, "I can afford Restylane and that means something."

*picturing ducks lip-less* :rofl: Just waddling, tails wagging, NO LIPS :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

~~~~~~~~~
      *has flashbacks of IT* :wail:

• Xena68

TI overload :tea:

Ah shyt Diva I see you got your sharp Sunday go to meeting hat on :lol:
      you look nice in it though :thumbsup:

• yallcrazy

BBL

• http://Apr0424.wordpress.com boistop

Sista Diva
      *glorayyyyyyy* that hat is a beaut!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Outside the box...is that Bey on the track...literally

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

OMG Jeezy just came on the radio
      :rofl: :rofl: Sounding real raspy huh :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

I remember when T.I. first came out..He really didnt get any play but I would always see Tameka by his side…

________

Any play from who? Tip has long been a hot commodity on Bankhead and such.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Divaro baby I need some makeup lessons. Love that damn pic boo!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Hi BOISTOP!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Umm..... you know what, I bet not say nothing.
      :coffee: <<<waits on next post

• OutsidetheBox

<--Bey on the track, drinking her beloved burrs..somewhere in Texas..

• GAGIRL87

Gigi26 says:

Deyjah’s momma is cute too

__________________________________________________________________

@ GiGI you could also tell she was a RAT too, Tiny gone be there through the good days and the bad ones. On the first episodes last year he said if he didn't marry Tiny he wouldn't have never got married to anybody. Tip know what he got a home these broads out here shady a$$ hail and all about that paper :coffee: ...

O hey Boo :hi:

Yes @ CHoco :lol:

Clueless :lol:

• SuthernBelle4

@Ms. Diva I'm scurred of you Ms. lady.
      All the wenches who do them duck lips need to know that you get can get extra wrankles around your mouth. I wish Count Chocula aka Vanessa Bryant stop with them damn duck lips :tea:

MAN :hi:

• GAGIRL87

@ OTB I'm tryna tell ya TIP been the chit since "Dope Boyz" :yes:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Any play from who? Tip has long been a hot commodity on Bankhead and such.

Im sure he was in Bankhead but in other places....no (I mean the underground community maybe but mainstream no) I remember because me and my hubby stayed bopping to his very 1st album....

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MsD Did juu drink this weekend? :koolaid: I got ese wated last night.. this morning woke up with my tummy fukd up :lol:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

hey let't get a room on the other side of town :whistle:

• OutsidetheBox

@GA I like to think Tiny KNEW what she was doing too.

And Deyjah mama..now she knew Tip warnt gonna marry her..Tip is one of those "different rules" for men guys...he was with the boys mama, and just fukking Deyjah's mama (his close friend, he said)..different rules.

He even proves it on the show (messiah and domani can date; not deyjah...King and Major can rub booties, Deyjah cant have a "bf")

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

OTB! :hug: hey guhl!
      YSO :dance: <-to PYT

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Tiny hair is always on point though no matter what color it is. I would have to say Ive never seen this girl with a bad hair moment

FAbulosa :hug:
      Fayl :2dance:

• OutsidetheBox

Okay @keesh Tiny knew what was ahead for Tip because he had already established plenty of street clout.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

He even proves it on the show (messiah and domani can date; not deyjah…King and Major can rub booties, Deyjah cant have a “bf”)
      -------------
      :lol: he dont want her to be a "jumpoff" like... :tape:

• OutsidetheBox

Fay Fay. :hug: Im just sliding. Decided to come hate on Sandra since she the chit (or so I heard)

*slaps more tape on Razzle's mouf* :lol:

:offtopic: Anybody seen Nikki's real hair pics? :tea:

• BrownSuggaBabe

Deyjah mama is a nice looking chick..I was just viewing her IG pics..Wonder y he didn't stay/marry w/her.. :thinking:

• YSoSrs

YALL!!
      FAYLA!!
      LAKEZ!!

@KEESH

Yeah. You are a true fan. :lol:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:offtopic: HOW MUCH OF A FRIEND CAN UR MOTHER BE AT 16? DO YOU NEED HER TO BE MORE STERN OR A LITTLE BIT MORE UNDERSTANDING?
      THIS IS WHY I ASK --> NEIGHBOOR CHICA 16 :pacifier: WAS CHILLN WITH US THIS WEEKEND AND SHE HAD A LITTLE CRUSH ON ONE OF THE HOMEBOYS **26** SO THEY EXCHANGE NUMBERS AND ME AND THE AMIGA START TELLING THE YOUNG CHICA "GIRL LOOK FIRST DATE SET UR BOUNDARIES MIJA.. HIM A FREEK AND STUFF BUT UR YOUNG AN____" HER MOM BUMPS IN AND SAYS "WELL ITS UP TO HER.. AND WELL HER BODY" :eek: AND WHEN THE GIRL RAN INSIDE ALL SHY HER MOMMA TOLD THE HOMEBOY "JUST GO IN THERE AND TAKE HER OUT" :huh: the momma was trying to holla at the brother and did not give two flying fuks what the daughter getting herself into..

• OutsidetheBox

@Keesh where are you from? Just curious?

@OTB Nikki who? Onika?

• BrownSuggaBabe

I see my question was already answered...*scrolled up to read prev comments

• Gigi26

Tiny gone be there through the good days and the bad ones. On the first episodes last year he said if he didn’t marry Tiny he wouldn’t have never got married to anybody. Tip know what he got a home these broads out here shady a$$ hail and all about that paper
      -------------------------------------------------------
      Yeah I guess but to me you can cancel a marriage, you can't cancel ya kids so he should think about who he drops his seeds off in :yes:

Hey mama :hugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

FTP! :2dance: sup babes?
      OTB Nikki hew?? :popcorn:
      GAGuh;! :hi: what it dew?

Yah Onika. Sorry.

• Bad Influence

if u still in here...

@Smonae80 says:

Damn Tip gone be the topic of every post today??

His what have u been reading lately, u were rt about 50 shades
      50 shaded of boring bullsh*t

im currently reading a book called The darker the berry the deeper the roots...and im enjoying it. i started yesterday and according to my kindle im at 72%...i'd recommend it :yes:

Hey Jackson... :hug:

• Gigi26

Anybody seen Nikki’s real hair pics?
      --------------------------

I call bullchit, she better show me some scalp. Cuz my weave looks just like that. Bish needs more receipts I say :tea:

Oh Lakes. :tea: :no:

:hug: Hissy Fits

• Bad Influence

@Lakes *while placing the popo on hold*

shes 16 and hes 26?? :huh:

"hello officer...."

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

__________________________________________________________
      Wait, yo neigher is 16....messing with a 26 year old.....ya'll advise her on a "first date" and you tripping about what her mama said??? Am I getting this correct?? Please tell me I'm not

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

OTB I just :tape: and let her talk to her seed but was like this :eek: the whole fukn time

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

THIS IS WHY I ASK –> NEIGHBOOR CHICA 16 WAS CHILLN WITH US THIS WEEKEND AND SHE HAD A LITTLE CRUSH ON ONE OF THE HOMEBOYS **26** SO THEY EXCHANGE NUMBERS AND ME AND THE AMIGA START TELLING THE YOUNG CHICA “GIRL LOOK FIRST DATE SET UR BOUNDARIES MIJA.. HIM A FREEK AND STUFF BUT UR YOUNG AN____” HER MOM BUMPS IN AND SAYS “WELL ITS UP TO HER.. AND WELL HER BODY” AND WHEN THE GIRL RAN INSIDE ALL SHY HER MOMMA TOLD THE HOMEBOY “JUST GO IN THERE AND TAKE HER OUT” the momma was trying to holla at the brother and did not give two flying fuks what the daughter getting herself into..
      ---------------------
      Firstly I have an issue with her being 16 and him being 26. No reason he should be trying to talk to some one who is 10 years younger than him. there are other pretty legal girls running around town right? Secondly the mom should be more concerned about grilling him if she's even allowing her to date him to see what his intentions are. If he's cool not pressuring her fine, but the mom should be at fault for letting that situation happen and then trying to get her some on the side as well. Sorry I know that's your friend Lakes but I just dont agree with the age difference and her being underage and the mom not really saying anything to him. :nono:

• Gigi26

Umm Lakes that sounds like rape in the making....and ole girl momma just looking out for her own damn self...that's sad :no:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: @GiGi I see no reason to call bullchit since weve never seen her hair without those wigs. Even if she showed scalp, it could be plugs :lol:

@Fay, she biting on my regimen, im convinced. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

*neighbor

• candibfly

statutory :no:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

OHONEY THE FUKN MOMMA GOT HER THE NUMBER SHE WALKED HER AZZ UP TO HIM AND SAID "MY DAUGHTER WANTS UR NUMBER" AFTER THAT WE WERE LIKE :huh: HOW OLD IS SHE? HER MOM SAID 16 **SHE DON'T LOOK IT AT ALL** WE TOLD HER "JUU KNOW HE IS 26 RIGHT?" MOM :shrug:

Is that why i dont have "friends"? :lol:

I woulda told him, her, her mama and whoever else was listening that that chit is illegal in 50 states and territories..or it should be!

• molyfe

So when the ghetto twins were concieved was he with Tiny too? Confused????????

• YSoSrs

@LAKEZ

A 16 she shouldn't be looking at a 26 year old. Period. :stop:

Don't know what you can do/say about if her mama going along with it. :shrugs:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

BAD essacly but he said "shait the momma gave me the girl number" OK I BET SHE WON'T POST MONEY ON THEM BOOKS.. :no:

• Smonae80

Thnx His
      Wtf type of mother gone be ok wit a 16 yr old dating someone 26??

• Bad Influence

@Honey... :fistbump:

i never get that emote right (only if it didnt work tho) ..someone help me out :lol:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Don’t know what you can do/say about if her mama going along with it.

^^ THIS :yes: WE WERE TRYING TO TALK HER OUT OF IT LETTING HER KNOW HE FAST AND THE MOMMA SHUT US THE FAWK UP WE JUST LET IT GO LIKE :shrug:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

OHONEY THE FUKN MOMMA GOT HER THE NUMBER SHE WALKED HER AZZ UP TO HIM AND SAID “MY DAUGHTER WANTS UR NUMBER” AFTER THAT WE WERE LIKE HOW OLD IS SHE? HER MOM SAID 16 **SHE DON’T LOOK IT AT ALL** WE TOLD HER “JUU KNOW HE IS 26 RIGHT?” MOM
      ----------------
      sound like she posing... :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Chit Lakes needs to say to the mama next time:

1. Thats why she running in the house, acting like a kid...cause she is one.. <_<

• Bad Influence

oh chit, it worked :yahoo:

didnt i speak to YSO earlier? :shank:

i dnt feel good guys *slams head on desk*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

@Eva POLICIA!!! Chris Hansencia!!! :redrum:

A lot of my latin coworkers say that once a girl has her quinceanera she's a woman and up for grabs.

• candibfly

ghetto twins :lol:

• Gigi26

Dammit OTB :lol: But I guess, my friend wears half wigs and her hair is doing real well...I don't do wigs but I wonder what her edges look like cuz that glue babay eats them edges for breakfast lunch n dinner...

• candibfly

awesome!

<--- up for grabs :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

I'mma just go to lunch on that one :steer:

• YSoSrs

BAD!!

You just a stabby lil thang. :no:

• Xena68

:newpost:

• Bad Influence

<----Loves AWESOME :loves:

*lifts skirt :buttshake:

• Bad Influence

whoopsie :love:

• OutsidetheBox

I aint wanna laugh at that ghetto twins..I think my chirren are ghetto triplets? :think: :lol: Maybe eBen ghetto quads.. :lol: :no: Jackoff.

Aww feel bedda @His! :hug:

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@lakes maybe you should tell him not to try and go out with her and to think if the momma try something foul (which it sounds like she's the type from what you fonted above...if she dont get what she wants) then he could get into major trouble

@Awesome it may be fine in other countries but not in America.

• OutsidetheBox

that glue babay eats them edges for breakfast lunch n dinner…

___________________________________________________________________

THAT PART :lol: Thats why i dont braid my hair underneath..only twists, less tension...Nikki was getting braids too :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

Candi!!! me--> :egg: <--- your cakes

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Razzle the mama ain't my amiga come to find out she only spoke to us so she can get homeboy number.. At first she made it seem like it was for her in my mind COUGAR LADY! but then she ask the homeboy for HER DAUGHTER and how she had a crush on him.. Thats when we ask the age and told her about how old he was and she just basicly told us to STFU I was confused like my madre would of beat me if I even thought about a 26 at 16

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

:peace: :lick:

• candibfly

i thought ghetto twins was, u got two babies that are 3 yrs old but they got different moms (or dads) :think:

• candibfly

i really want that dog in awesome's gravi tho :rofl:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

AWWSOME BINGO!!!!!! I HATE THAT ABOUT MY FUKN PEOPLE *not all** I DO! 40+ DUDES GETTING 16 YR OLDS PREG WITH NO ACTION FROM THE PARENTS ASLONG AS THAT MAN PROVIDES FOR THE GIRL AND BABY THEY GOOD :blink:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Razzle yeah too late.. next day :tape:

• YSoSrs

@LAKEZ

Sounds like that girl getting pimped out by her so-called mama.

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

@lakes idk :lol: sounds like she's shady

• OutsidetheBox

Yes @Candi thats right. I have a 12 and an 11 from him. He has a 12, 12, 11, 11.. :lol:

• Ootoodles

@FTP :hailnaw: I woulda have showed erry last one of em the door

Oh yeah Lakes tell her I hate her. :lol: It means something :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

@Razzle I didn't say I agreed with them or that I didn't/don't express the illegalities of the situation. That's just what they tell me when the convo comes up. It's part of their culture. :shrug:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

YSO & RAZZLE YEP! IT JUST FUKD ME UP LIKE A MOTHER WOULD REALLY PUT HER DAUGHTER IN THAT KIND OF DANGER.. EVEN AFTER WE SAT THERE AND TOLD HER HE WAS 26.. HE WAS FAST/NAWSSTI/PUTO SHE JUST LOOKED AT US LIKE "SHAT UP!"

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

OTB essacly when she ran thats all I thought about "she a kid!"

AWESOME says:

@Razzle I didn’t say I agreed with them or that I didn’t/don’t express the illegalities of the situation. That’s just what they tell me when the convo comes up. It’s part of their culture.
      -----------------
      I know. I hear it all the time too and I hate it when it's expressed. Hell at 18 a person is still a child in many ways until something that is an eyeopener makes them grow up fast happens

• Dymond