Anderson Cooper is letting Star Jones know that he is not the one to mess with. Jones, 50, irked Cooper's nerves when she accused him of coming out of the closet to boost the ratings of his syndicated talk show, Anderson Live.

In a scathing and brutal response, Anderson told Bravo's Andy Cohen that Star Jones used her wedding to get free products and to boost her own ratings.

"I haven't thought about Star Jones in I don't know how long. I was unaware she was even on TV still," said Cooper, 45.

He continued: "I seem to recall her hocking her wedding every single day to get free products when she was on The View and I seem to recall her lying about her gastric bypass surgery and making everybody else lie about it as well. So for her to suddenly emerge out of the shadows and suddenly attack me for this, I couldn't believe it."

The CNN anchor's mother, fashionista Gloria Vanderbilt, even got in a few digs of her own. "Who is Star Jones?," said Vanderbilt in defense of her son.

• Beyonce on Anderson Live: ‘Blue Ivy is the reason why I was born’
  • Anderson Cooper: “The fact is I’m gay”
  • Extreme Groupies On Anderson Cooper (Video)
  • Taraji P. Henson’s Wardrobe Malfunction On “Anderson Live”

:popcorn: NOw this is something I want to talk about... :tea:

• Angiegirl

Bish u betta werrrrrk!!! :rofl:

Serve dat heffa! :karate:

• luVn_liFe…

:popcorn:

• http://twitter.com/jetsetdeeva DeevaC

Speaking of Gloria Vanderbilt...did she really say she didn't want black people wearin her clothes (back in the 80's I guess)?

As for Anderson he as an eloquent way of digging into people.

• Xena68

I was unaware she was even on TV still,” said Cooper, 45. :rofl:

• YSoSrs

Didn't Star's ex Al teach her not to come for a queen. They will cut you. Quick and deep. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:rofl: SHit just got real....ROFL....but for real, what was the context to what Star said? Why did she say it? *so many questions* :thinking:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

He is snatching wigs. He should have included that her husband would get a woody faster looking at him then her. :hurl: at the thought of Star sagging skin without clothes on.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

DeevaC

They used to put that on all the designers. It ain't true. They like all money. As for Anderson, Star shoulda knowed better. Can't nobody cuss you out better than a gay man. She lucky he didn't do it in person. It woulda been worse.

Gloria Vanderbilt is Andersons mama? i did not know this :lol:

explains alot...

• NaijaGal

*snaps for the kids* don't come for the gays hunty...ooooooh he just read her all the way up, down and around her lapband :coffee:

• jazi65

POW :rofl:

• YSoSrs

This post makes me wish KDub was here. :wail:

• San

Naw he did it for awareness :tea:

• buddapecan

Oh how I wish Kwall aka KDub was here for this post!!!!!

NaijaGal says:

*snaps for the kids* don’t come for the gays hunty…ooooooh he just read her all the way up, down and around her lapband

theres a reason why i love u...and when u type shyt like that, its reiterated bish :dead:

YSoSrs says:

This post makes me wish KDub was here. :wail:

:cosign:

• Ididntreallymeanit

:dead:

• Bad Influence

*boils a bunny and leaves it on Kdubz pawch*

why she doing us like this? :crying:

• NaijaGal

*tips hat* glad to be of service ma'am :lol:

• VDot

Anderson pretty much said "Bish don't come for me when I didn't send for you:

He queened the phuck out! :noManny

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

ION what to say!

Star got her opinion and I do too like she should STFU!!!

• Razzle Dazzle Boo

let the cat fight beging :tea:

• Gigi26

YAAAAAS ANDERSON GLO-RAY!!

Read that forever obese lollipop head bytch. I never liked her. She peddled her wedding to a gay man for free shyt cuz she knew no one liked her ole sour cream and onion smelling ass.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhs97yBYZ9rGSCt3MB gypsyeyes

Whew honey,Star need to send her asthmatic azz down!

• NaijaGal

Gigi26 says:

...no one liked her ole sour cream and onion smelling ass.
      ===================
      O M G I DIE :ghost:

• Angiegirl

VDot says:

Anderson pretty much said “Bish don’t come for me when I didn’t send for you:

:typing: adds this to my daily life!!! :claps:

:noManny:

REDACTED:

:AllManny: :rofl: :rofl:

• pointhimout

I like anderson cooper and star jones. but andy cohen is such a fag. yes, a fag. And I'm also made sm1 feels that poor lady smells like sour cream and onion. Remember when Star tried to convince us all that Al couldn't get enough of her wet-n-gushy??? I couldn't stop laughing at that. I guess no matter how much of a sham wedding it my seem, one must show up out of respect for the invitation???

• greente

Star Jones had a rebuttal...check out her comments on twitter....

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

MEEEEEOOOOWWWW!! "TAKE THAT PUTA!" ***THREE SNAPS AND A DUST OF GRAY HAIR** :lol:

• capricorn83

I :heart: both Andy's!!

• YSoSrs

I fcking hate VDot. :noManny: :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

Where is Kdubby? *not wishing bad or worse on anyone but did she move on to see the Lord?*

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Puck Anderson Cooper. He's doing this for ratings also...How long ago was that? Aint sweeps around the corner. Yeah, the same men who force NeNe the body down ur throats.smh...Dance puppets :coffee:

• Trendsetter

Angiegirl says:

Bish u betta werrrrrk!!!

Serve dat heffa

• VDot

Remember when Star tried to convince us all that Al couldn’t get enough of her wet-n-gushy???

______________________________________________________

:hurl:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Yall are so fukn mean WHO DONE RAN OFF MANNY? :rofl: I aint seen him font in a min.. He had his little queen moments but him was nice :yes:

POH
      Does that word not offend a gay man? OR do you just dislike him that bad? OR do you refer to them all with that word? #faserious

• lovezoe

He read her for FILTH!!

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Miss Anderson read starr big krispy creme azz...

• Mr.BluPhi

YSoSrs says:

This post makes me wish KDub was here.

____________________________________________________________

WAIT.......... KDub is gone? ......aint nobody told me shyt.

Al wore Box Braids and harache sandals. Yes Star he was all man!

Move on to see the Lord. :hahaha:

She would love that.

Sandra e-kilt her at her request @Hony. Sad thing indeed. Bronchitis. She aint got time for it.

*files nails*

Brendbew :kiss: :rofl:

• Honycoatd

Star Jones loves the gays and Anderson is gay so they need to kiss and make up... THE EN D !

• Angiegirl

Honycoatd says:

I think she left cause its closer to time for election and u know Aunit lose all forms of self act-right and Kdub done got banned before for the POTUS

• MsDivaRo

@Sandrarose, you saw my post huh? :thumbsup:

• Gigi26

but andy cohen is such a fag. yes, a fag. And I’m also made sm1 feels that poor lady smells like sour cream and onion.

I don't like Andy Cohen, he is a messy bytch :yes: And he the type to start some shyt and hide his hands. I don't like that. His mouth also annoys me. Lol

Now there have been reports saying that Star has BO. I don't know if that's changed since the gastric bypass but fukk her and her always I got something to say ass! :tea:

• yallcrazy

BUT she should still be here when the Bronchitis germs ain't in the air :wail:

She ain't right! :wail:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

• Angiegirl

Mr.BluPhi says:

YSoSrs says:

This post makes me wish KDub was here.

____________________________________________________________

WAIT………. KDub is gone? ……aint nobody told me shyt.

Was this said in Rickey Smiley, sister Jenkins voice? :thinking:
      Cause thats what I read it in :hahaha:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey Hony...Kdub got bronchitis but it was the e-death kind!

• YSoSrs

@NAIJA

I stole you Star lapband joke and used on tha Twittah. :hahaha:

• pointhimout

Yes, Anderson's a Vanderbilt. There are only a few who know that fact.

• FuturedocDonte

Anderson don't Play. I remember when he gave M.I.A the :spank: on twitter

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Blu are you going to stay and play? :yes:

Yall le go find lunsh! :pigsfly:

• Gigi26

@Yall: I know some Gay dudes who refer to other gay dudes as Fags...I think theyre the ones who are to them "Ain't shyt" At least that was the way I interpreted it :yes:

• lovezoe

Gigi- Whhyyy :rofl:

@ OTB

So she wanted to go because she don't have time for this because of Bronchitis? I thought it was curable, maybe I need to read up on it to double check.

I hope the Most High wraps her in his safety blanket in his arms, protect her and watch over her and her family. Give her strength to fight and recover from her illnesses.

Prynsexx please send my regards and a get well soon to Kdubby... thank you.

• ladystewie

NaijaGal says:

_________________________________________________________________________
      theres a reason why i love u…and when u type shyt like that, its reiterated bish :dead:
      __________________________________________________________________________
      :hahaha: :crying: :hahaha:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hey Yallie :kiss: I smiled when Sandra requested ur pics for morning glory :rofl:

Really GG? Interesting!
      POH is ignoring my Q I see :thinking:

Kdub my mija :wail: **shaves one eyebrow in her honor**

• pointhimout

@41 hey sweetie, andy cohen's a fag. I've been called a fag also. I can't watch his WWHL show cuz he's too much for me. I can watch Anderson Cooper, and always have, because he's just a regular guy attracted to men. I can't explain it, but still, Cohen's a fag.

Hony :hug: you so dam sweet and shait! :kiss:

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

YES Bew! I died at what she replied to my threat! :dead:

Poor thang she probably still checking her e-mail every ten minutes :pc:

Rickey Smiley, sister Jenkins

• NaijaGal

:lol: :hahaha:

VDot says:

He queened the phuck out! :noMann
      =========================
      all I see is that video of Bow Wow and his fanger waggering...I hate you though

• YSoSrs

@BRENDEN

We still waiting to see your Morning Wouldyoulookathowsmallthatis. :coffee:

• SOTHERNGRL

@GIGI why did i think that is exactly what she smells like probably with some pee thrown in.

Well that settles it POH :lol:

I think I get it. Overdramatic/Obnoxious = F word

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

What about PHRO? has anybody talk to him? heard from his culo!?

• VDot

@ OTB

So she wanted to go because she don’t have time for this because of Bronchitis? I thought it was curable, maybe I need to read up on it to double check.

_________________________________________________________

Not at your prayer request Hony because that was absolutely lovely.

She had e-Bronchitis. The cure is offline.

Rickey Smiley, sister Jenkins

<--just made a $16 contribution to the campaign. OTB what say you? :huh:

NaijaGal says:

@ OTB

Prynsexx please send my regards and a get well soon to Kdubby… thank you
      ========================
      I your innocence

:cosign: I said the same thing.. aint she sweet tho :love:

Laker, let's go find Phro, I'm sure his left nip is probably chilly :yes:

:pigsfly:

• Mr.BluPhi

Angiegirl says:

Mr.BluPhi says:
      YSoSrs says:
      This post makes me wish KDub was here.
      ____________________________________________________________
      WAIT………. KDub is gone? ……aint nobody told me shyt.
      Was this said in Rickey Smiley, sister Jenkins voice?
      Cause thats what I read it in

________________________________________________________

Yep..... lmaoo

Bun-niece Jenkins!!!

GEE-Zusssss will fix it for YEWWWWWW.
      GEE-Zusssss will fix it for YEWWWWWW.

• Angiegirl

FYI

Target dot com, shoes and handbags buy one get one 50% off :yahoo:
      :pc:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Move on to see the Lord.

She would love that.

*files nails*
      Came to the public libary to log on.... That pulled the plug at work.

Yall Le go I got his left nipple cover when we get there :pacifier: :pigsfly:

• pointhimout

@Yall hahaha yes, and very messy like Gigi said. I'm telling you, if I leave the channel on and WWHL comes on, 2 minutes into it I'm changing the channel ALWAYS. As much as I like and support Kandi, I haven't even watched her on there since her first season with RHOA. Ok, Tyson Beckford was on with her saying if he had to choose a man, it would be Barack Obama.

Ask Kandi, she knows cuz her face told it all when he said it. But yeah.

• NaijaGal

YSO if'in you become famous I want my share :lol:

Bun-niece Jenkins!!!

GEE-Zusssss will fix it for YEWWWWWW.
      GEE-Zusssss will fix it for YEWWWWWW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      SHO-NUFF

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

@Yso Hi hater :hi: my d*ck is just below the national avg, just a tad bit below AND is considered rather large in Asia :yes: It's all about perception :-)

• OutsidetheBox

$16?!?! :shocked: Bish you mustve gotten paid. :waiting: Send $10 for me.

Im in the 47%. :lol: :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

:yahoo: hey everybody.. Naija.. about your nails, you ever try a gel overlay? No damage to the nail bed but does offer protection against breakage. ....

:offtopic: Anyone read any good books lately?

Hi Miss Diva aint nothing but a hustler :hi:

:offtopic:

I was listening to the radio this morning *I hardly do but I felt for a change today* well they were having some comedy skit *I guess* and they kept saying "Ain't got time for that" or "Get ya life"... Ok so my question is... Is it another way to say I don't care? I am kinda lost on it... Someone please explain... Thanks in advance :hug:

CALI :kiss:

How da fugg yall gonna laugh at someone's innocence? Yall aint shyt!

Cali. :hahaha: You on the other side? On your jitterbug? :logging in: :pc:

Cali!!!!!!!!!!! :waves:

• NaijaGal

NIKKE NIKKE NIKKE :danban: no ma'am but thanks I'll check into it

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

GYPS :ashamed: IT'S NOT MUCH WE SEE THAT HERE.. WE ALL RATCHET AF.. MORNING :hug:

HONNNNNNNYYYYYCOATED DREAMMMSSSSSSSS :waves: AGANE!! :tea:

Oh Cali :hug:

HONY BISH JUST COME HERE :hug:

• Honycoatd

Oh my gosh I just read what VDOT said (hi by the way darling and thank you).

I was thinking she really had bronchitis, someone could have said she wanted time away I would have gotten that.

Things are never clear here until you ask questions... Thanks again lovely.

• Mr.BluPhi

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Blu are you going to stay and play?

____________________________________________

yeah... im staying

• Angiegirl

Hi Miss Diva aint nothing but a hustler

I was listening to the radio this morning *I hardly do but I felt for a change today* well they were having some comedy skit *I guess* and they kept saying “Ain’t got time for that” or “Get ya life”… Ok so my question is… Is it another way to say I don’t care? I am kinda lost on it… Someone please explain… Thanks in advance
      ________________________

That was the Rickey Smiley Morning show....they were playing that lady sweet brown saying "I aint got time fuh dat" after every scenario when something inconvenient/foolish/unexpected happen

i.e: U running from the cops and ur car run outta gas- I aint got time fuh dat
      (that was one of the ones she said)

So basically its when a situation is so unfortunate or outlandish that u just like I aint got time for this shyt

#helpful :grill:

• yallcrazy

Nikke, don't get Getting To Happy (Terry McMillan's WTE follow-up)

Have you ever read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks? #googleit

Hi Miss Diva aint nothing but a hustler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle:
      Errday I'm hustling

@Yall, Yes...I have read it *although you weren't talking to me* :tea:

yallcrazy says:

Nikke, don’t get Getting To Happy (Terry McMillan’s WTE follow-up)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I bought this book a long time ago...it is still sitting on the book shelf...thanks for the headsup!

• Honycoatd

#93 question is in regards to others typing it here and I am a bit lost when I substitute it for "I don't care" just does not sound right totally so I was asking is it like a hood word?

MR.BLU GOOD NEXT TIME SAY HI OR ONE OF THESE WOULD WORK TOO :kiss: #spoiled

:wave: Angiegirl

@Blu hi let me introduce myself, I'm Divaro!

• Gigi26

YUP!!!! :yes:

• Angiegirl

Honycoatd says:

#93 question is in regards to others typing it here and I am a bit lost when I substitute it for “I don’t care” just does not sound right totally so I was asking is it like a hood word?

:yes: it equates to IDC. Its inter-changeable :grill:

• 4xALady

I want a fukking watch. And I'm finna order one.....discreetly....with this fools card.

Typed him a 7 page paper worthy of 3 A's & he think he getting off with just a pair of shoes?!

NAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, NUGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT SOME PIXY ESSTIX AND BISH IS HYPED! :eek:

@ Angiegirl

Yes, I was listening to it... I could not totally get it but everyone was laughing and I was like some are funny but it others not so much.

So its like an awww shucks kinda thing when your frustrated because of mishaps?

• 4xALady

On topic: Star & Anderson are both two queens and I can't stand to watch two bishes slang mud.

• Angiegirl

MsDivaRo says:

Angiegirl

@Blu hi let me introduce myself, I’m Divaro!

________________________

Hey Shuggg! :waves: ......*taps Ceelie*....Shug?......Hey Shuggg!, Im coming Shugg!

@ Lakey baby.... I need it *thank you* :kiss:

Angie who is Sweet Brown? is she a Madea character like?

I want to go dance :danban: #random

• 4xALady

On topic from downstairs (I'm late but so the fukk what!)

So he cheated on her, slapped her up, got with another, made a song wit he, dissed her in a song, ran around with her while he had a girlfriend, and then dumped the girl for her....

...and yet she thinks, somehow, this time, he's a changed man and has incentive to do right? LOL! Yeah....cause nothing says "I will nto tolerate further indiscretions" like basically BEGGING for a dude to come back after he cheats and beats you.

KT already won, she just don't know it.

Lakey baby

I wanna dance too... lets cha-cha or meringue?

@NikkeMinxx says:

hey everybody.. Naija.. about your nails, you ever try a gel overlay? No damage to the nail bed but does offer protection against breakage. ….

Anyone read any good books lately?

i was thinking that us reader bishes should do an e-book club...cause i be wanting 2 discuss shyt and ion have no readers around me no more...what say u heathens? :eek:

@Nikke, read the darker the berry the deeper the roots..tell me what u think bout it

• Ty

Star has the audacity to talk about somebody coming out the closet :smack: She needs to give her so called hubby whatever Anderson is drinking cause she is still in denial about his twinkle toe having azz :coffee:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

that must be a new honycoatd poster...The other one would have spoke...I hate rude heffas...Ninjas razor bumps deminish after a few whipfin applications and they start ackin brand new :shrugs: bumps may be gone, but you still got peach fuz underneath that 7 layers of maybeline :coffee:

Hony- where you been Bew?

I said what Kdubb said on the blog. :huh:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

I want to go dance #random

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Shake yo culo (shake, shake)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@MAC - Jitterbug my num bes :cry: LMAO - Check our other site....sending you some info about babygirl

@Lakes - What up honey

• Angiegirl

@ Lakey baby…. I need it *thank you*

Angie who is Sweet Brown? is she a Madea character like?

Nah she was interviewed about a fire in OK....u can google the interview, bless he heart she just aint destined for greatness :no:
      They did an autotune remix and everything.....think Antoine Dobson famous :thinking:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Hi Ty, Hi His,,,Boof yall hefas got some nice tiddE's #RandomSRfacts :-)

• 4xALady

@OTB

Sorry to disappoint you, boo! I just run in and run out of each post. I ain't time for the silly sh*t and sometimes, the silly sh*t be running RAMPANT in here, if you get my drift.

I'm on a somewhat hiatus until KDub brings it back to the bottom of the map, again!

greente says:

Star Jones had a rebuttal…check out her comments on twitter
      Star cant say shyt until she fills that hole under her arm :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Hey Bren Bren - :happy: :kiss:

@Lakes, :whistle: Bands'll make her dance :dance: Or so I heard :tea:

• Smonae80

@ Nikke I've read Exposed & Deception by Naomi Chase, really good
      Where's His, she's reading a good one now

Ho'boygurrr I'd be down for that! :D
      ==============
      MsDiva, I picked it up for ten bucks in the airport :shrug: I still have about 25 pgs to go, but I am not interested... :no:
      ==================
      NikkeMinxx, I also like Malcolm Gladwell's Tipping Point, Blink, and Outliers. Good "thinking" books. I highly recommend them and the H. Lacks one. Everybody should be educated on Henrietta Lacks IMB :D
      ===========
      Honycoatd, that doesn't need to be a part of your vocab :no: yes, it's hood. :tea:

• Honycoatd

Brennadan no hunnie... I was meaning to talk to you from last post but I am trying to keep up and got carried away.

How are you beautifully handsomish? I hope your skin have began to clear from the month long usage of applying hot horse piss to your face to peel all that deep pose damage your allowed Yall to cause from popping your bumps.

• Bootcampgirl

Afternoon all :waves:
      :offtopic: So I found a pkg. deal to the Stratoshpere in Vegas. It's $784 for 2 peolpe, which includes airfare. Is that a good deal? I also heard that it is pretty inexpensive to eat there, what say yall???

• 4xALady

@Cali

Your job fixed the problem? LOL! They just wanted you to do some work for a lil while!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hi Ty, Hi His,,,Boof yall hefas got some nice tiddE’s
      :dead:

Lets smother his azz Hissy...u take the right :boob:

HONEY LET GO :danban: <merengue

MsD :shakebutt: <reggueton

DB :danban1: < bachata

ok so NOBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY likes my idea? :crying:

fugg ya'll :cuss:

hey Smonae gurlllll :hi:

i just bought a few RM Johnson books yesterday..im tew excited :woohoo:

See yall over there.

Bootcampgirl says:

Afternoon all :waves:
      :offtopic: So I found a pkg. deal to the Stratoshpere in Vegas. It’s $784 for 2 peolpe, which includes airfare. Is that a good deal? I also heard that it is pretty inexpensive to eat there, what say yall???

How many days?
      Hotel?
      Any coupon/deals included?

And hi! :hug:

• Honycoatd

Angie.. I have not heard of her. Probably would only know of her from here most likely anyways. I will watch it when I get home.

• yallcrazy

139 Ho'boygurrrrrrrrrrr 139 (mad voice)

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

I hate that most guys don't like to dance.. not grind on a bish culo but dance.. merengue bachata salsa.. :2dance:

• YSoSrs

@SIS

See us over where? Yonder? I don't have the right hat for that. :(

• Bad Influence

*jots down Exposed & Deception by Naomi Chase* will check that out..

@BootCamp, the stratosphere used 2 have a banging seafood buffet...iono if they changed it but that casino is quite ugly on the inside...i hope they've spunked it up since i've moved :lol:

Ho'boygah :hug:

The underarm hole though Ty!? :wail:

• VDot

Have you ever read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks?

__________________________________________________________

Loved this book!

Yso, I think she was talmbout about me yall :shrug:

• lovezoe

Star really think she a star. Anderson dont need her for ratings. How many shows he got? Oh, how many she got. Girl bye. Heck, her ex-husband more known than her

• Bad Influence

i saw u Ho'boygahh...i guess its just me and you!

• Smonae80

:hug: His

VDot says:

Have you ever read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks?

__________________________________________________________

Loved this book!

Excellent right! Historic! Informative!
      Just for that I'm not fighting you today :D #yourluckydaybecauseihadbigplansforyou :lol:

• Bad Influence

TY! :boobs: he'd love that shyt lmao

im off 2 lunch bbl :bye:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Thanks for the books. I've read the Gladwell listings.

@BadMedicine there is an online book club in twitterville but I gotta find it. Try Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. :wtf: I am open to the book discussion idea though...

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DeevaC says:

Speaking of Gloria Vanderbilt…did she really say she didn’t want black people wearin her clothes (back in the 80?s I guess)?

That was patently false.

Bad Influence says:

i saw u Ho’boygahh…i guess its just me and you!

:eek: What tone are you saying this in?!

#messay :rofl:

Hi Gypsy pie,

I am not bad at all. Just working hard and how are you? I did not notice you because of the gravi... last time I saw you it was you up so I scan by gravi to pick out who is who and did not realize I had not said hi to you :kiss: to make up and a :hug: to make you feel even better.

So what is new with you? How is the dating going?

@ Yall

Don't worry... It won't be but just did not really get what it meant from the radio this morning. I was really listening to see what people thought of the debate and heard it, so it was just a wonder :smile:

Lakey baby

I am a quick steppa so what your toes *I need a bit of practice to get my groove back*

• yallcrazy

Auntie, please stay on topic :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

buddapecan says:

Oh how I wish Kwall aka KDub was here for this post!!!!!

She'll be back. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

<--I'll join the e-book club @Hissy

• yallcrazy

NikkeMinxx, are you a mother?

@ BAD Boobie

That sounds like a great idea... I love to read books, what do you like to read?

Yonder?
      ______
      Not yonder. :lol: Mobile lines.

• Bootcampgirl

@Yall
      How many days? 4 days/3 nights
      Hotel? Stratosphere-right on the strip
      Any coupon/deals included? no deals/coupons

• OutsidetheBox

i guess its just me and you!

___________________________

Wont be the first time. Somebody aint want ..me. :(

*tucks my picks away*

Auntie, you joining OUR Sandra Rose E-Book Club? :D

buddapecan says:

Oh how I wish Kwall aka KDub was here for this post!!!!!

She’ll be back.
      :dead:

*puts up bat signal for Dub*

testing

OTB

Oh ok, I just thought it was something else the way it was written. You are good at giving short hand versions so I was thinking it was a summary and not verbatim. It kinda confused me and stop pouting *Pretty Girls Rock*

• Daisy

#teamAnderson :cheer:

In my Gary with the tea voice *He let her have it! Anderson gave the last reading of Star Jones*

Oh Nikkie Nikkie Knack

Hi China doll :hug:

Boot

:pc: So that's $392 each including roundtrip airfare and rooms, *dings bell* I approve! Sounds like a good deal to me :yes:

Now shake something :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

No pouting in sight @Hony. Its always party and I got gum. And tic tacs. :)

• Ty

<–I'll join the e-book club @Hissy
      :cosign:

@ Yall nope because we will not be reading any books by Hermain Cain's bipolar azz :coffee:

:rofl: @Daisy getting "in it" :lol:

I'm lost Ty :wail:

• Bootcampgirl

@Yall
      :yes:
      :buttshake:

@Bad, when you come back, how reasonable are the eating establishments, price wise? Should I invest in one of those coupon books?

yallcrazy says:

Auntie, you joining OUR Sandra Rose E-Book Club?

#fixedit

@ OTB

Be careful with all that gum, it can cause cavity. And Tic Tacs annoy me because I always wanna bite them instead of suck them.

:lol: @Hony

:bow: Ty :lol:
      =================
      Boot, check out the LV on Craigslist, look under the tickets, and see what they have. Sometimes they give out show tix like comedy shows or flamingo girl type shows just to get the people in there to drink.

@ OTB

Dont matter just dont bite it :whistle:

:danban:

@ OTB

Honycoatd, THEY give out sweets to get rid of folks :steer:

:rofl: Ty

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

:offtopic: :rolleyes: And since I'm on WF list...Ummm, does blk soap w/cocoa butter help clear up acnee blemishes/hyperpigmentation??? :waiting:

• Bootcampgirl

@Yall
      :typing:

Yall,

:lol: So OTB was tricking me again? *she is lucky I can't tie her to a tree in an ant nest*

So was she shading me? She is a shady queen.

Bottom up

What is WF list?

• Honycoatd

I have been gone for too long, now its time to bring it back *sings Ciara*

• Honycoatd

OTB comes here.... I need answers!

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

I wonder if Anderson was smacking his lips and popping his neck when he said all of this...I still think he sessy as hell....
      walks away eating my cherry frozen :kona:

• Honycoatd

Did like 80% of everyone go to eat lunch at the same time? Its so quiet in here. I had to check to see if there was a new post and no one announced it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

@Hony...u r wrong for that gravi... :rofl: Just now making it out...LOL *ungh* <...rick ross grunt! LOL

Mentos are good too.. I likes the fruity kind.. :lol:

Im trying to fight the urge to go to taco bell.. :no:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Oh and why was my 13 year old son watching the debate last night from begining to end (and he was not forced). I just couldnt believe it

• yallcrazy

Honycoatd, you're gonna hurt her e-feelings :lol: She was just stating facts :shrug: :lol:

====================
      DB, I think so, but so does Whipfinity :yes: It helps with scars too! #faserious

WF -whip finity I think

WF = white font = e-ignoring ya ...I was just kidding of course :tea:

:stop: Laker don't do it! That ish will go right to your hip/belly :stop: :D

• Ty

@ Hony...its cause Auntie is keeping the same folks in rotation

Tip post coming up in 10 :coffee:

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

Yall my belly bish aint got no hips.. I think that is why i dislike Waka big hips and bootay Floka im esstra salty! :lol:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@FTP...I worked at Taco bell all through high school and I use to looovvveee that shiat...Now my stomach just wont tolerate that shiat at alllll...

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

Im trying to fight the urge to go to taco bell..
      Drink some green tea :coffee:

:nono: Ty, Auntie is searching for my tata's right now :pc:

#ikidikid

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

@Yall kray kray, Does it get rid of "old" ones? I've used cocoa butter on new burn marks and it cleared up completely but I'm wondering will it even up my tone and old marks?

• yallcrazy

It worked for my OLD one DB. I used the Original citrus Whip.

• Tertra114

OOOOOOPPPPPPP!

• Honycoatd

TY hi hunnie... I didn't notice you sweets.... If your gravi is not what I remembered I tend to not look at the name to see is who... its a bad habit.

How have you been?

And Sandra Mae Rose need an advisory board to help with that issue. Its boring up in here :cry:

@ Yall

Not trying to hurt her e-feelings just wanna inflict some e-body pain to her. All this candy passing out and it is not Halloween yet but will they do when it comes and then goes? They will be giving out Christopher's tree? Gift boxes? Milk and Cookies?

We need a board meeting too much changes and I can't keep up.... no one sent home a memo to me.

• yallcrazy

The only vice presidential debate, between Vice President Joe Biden and Romney's running mate, U.S. Representative Paul Ryan, will be next Thursday in Danville, Kentucky.

• Honycoatd

@ DB where are you trying to get marks rid from?

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Ty, Auntie is searching for my tata’s right now

Sandra had me rollin :rofl: I had a response for her, but forgot...Got caught up in the debate...She can be cool a phuck when she wanna be :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

TY hi hunnie… I didn’t notice you sweets…. If your gravi is not what I remembered I tend to not look at the name to see is who… its a bad habit.

How have you been?

All is well on my end hun :hug: U probably remember my Notebook gravi :rofl: Yeah the dungeon has gotten really dry. The newbies dont even want to play anymore :cry:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

*tears* @Hony #217...LOL I be feeling the same way but I just keep it moving :shrug:

@Yall, Ok. I have the peppermint whip...only for hair...and the cookie one..I may just try to put the cookie dough on it then..

@ Bottom UP

I use the natural 100% Tree tea oil on my skin to get rid of marks and such and it works... You will smell strong pepperminty for a while and it does kinda stings you because it is so strong.

• Daisy

@OTB To answer your question from the last post, I didnt have thyroid issues I was dx as a Type II diabetic but since I have lost the weight I am back under diabetic levels but my body still does not process insulin properly so I will always have to monitor my diet and sugar intake and my FAV food is JUNK food :mad: :cries:

• Honycoatd

And green tea is great too Bottom up to purify your pores and make sure your liver is up to speed. It can cause skin problems when its not working properly.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

@Hony...I have slight uneven face...more tan in some places with a few residual acne scars/marks. I've been using this activated charcoal w/aloe vera mix mask to get rid of any new breakouts...

then i use this tumeric mask every now and then but I wanted to try something more consistent that could even me out a little

• yallcrazy

DB, you can use them all on your skin & hair, BUT don't get close to your eyes with the peppermint. Ask me how I know :lol:
      -----------------
      Brendbew, when she said "she'd decide" I lost it *real tears laughing*
      --------------------
      Honycoatd, the next SR Board meeting is scheduled for 12/21/2012 (same day as our Annual SR Christmas Bash) :D

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

*giggles* Too bad it dont work on veins :ashamed: Member they usta call you Varicosa :biggrin: Oh how I miss messing with you :whistle:

:popcorn: (bored)

I'm on truthout . org and just laughed at this first 2 paragraphs

Something like 60 million people tuned in Wednesday night to watch President Obama and Governor Romney face each other in the first debate of the election. What they got, in the end, was a mess.

First of all, and let's just get this one out of the way, it is my devout hope that Jim Lehrer has moderated his last debate.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

TY funny you say that.. that's all I got to drink at work :wail:

• yallcrazy

The man lost control of the situation from the beginning, interrupted the participants on multiple occasions, and allowed Mr. Romney to steamroll through time limit after time limit. It was as if some recently-unemployed NFL replacement referee wandered onstage and took the moderator's chair. Lehrer seemed to have no conception of the purpose of his role in the event, threw flags that were not warranted, and called holding penalties that only served to interrupt the flow. Jim Lehrer, sad to say, made David Gregory's performance during the Scott Brown-Elizabeth Warren debate look like Masterpiece Theater by comparison, and that, my friends, is saying something.

• yallcrazy

*goes off to be a nerd* BBL yall

• OutsidetheBox

OTB comes here…. I need answers!
      _______________________________

Hony. :rofl: :rofl: i cant wait to come to S. Florida. We are going to dinner for sure.

@ TY

That is no fun if thats the case... that was what made it popping in here and load of fun, love and great venting avenue for many of us. I hope it gets better because many good ones will just leave if it does not.

@ Bottom up

Maybe its a bad phase in here for the moment.

Oh and I just remembered... lemon juice from real lemons really works too and natural lavender oil and Aloe Vera juice... I have tried it all and it does keep my skin clear especially if I see something coming and I am annoyed and bother it. It gets rid of it and my skin back to normal.

And if your going to use the lemon- just cut it into pieces and then in the morning when your washing your face just rub it all over and sit for like 5 minutes and then rinse and before bed you can let it sit longer and penetrate your skin and wash away and then I use tea tree oil or lavender oil into my skin.
      And you will know when its the real oils... They are extremely strong smelling like it will knock it out it is that strong and not those sweet under tone smelling ones that are not 100%.

• FTP_L@kEz*.*

:offtopic: WHAT WOULD YOUR CHILD DO IF WHEN TRICK OR TREATING A MOFUKA HANDS THEM A CAN GOOD INSTEAD OF CANDY? :rofl: MEAN SHAIT!

• OutsidetheBox

It worked for my OLD one DB. I used the Original citrus Whip.

_____________________________________________________________
      I use any Whipfinity. It works. My (adult) acne marks are finally clearing (followed @yall's advice on that one)

The burn on my hand is almost cleared..its at the "pink" stage now. I'll be sending fay my before and afters for her page.

• Bad Influence

@Jackson, i always want u bew :hug:

ok we have *counts on fingers* 4 members :lol:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

WHAT WOULD YOUR CHILD DO IF WHEN TRICK OR TREATING A MOFUKA HANDS THEM A CAN GOOD INSTEAD OF CANDY? MEAN SHAIT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My son would probably say....who gives out can goods for trick or treat? I'mma pray for them

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I know yall tired of me talking about it, but just in case 1 or 2 of you cares Coochie has awoken and returned to Twitter just in time to see the effects of of having unleashed her friends to speak to the blogs on her behalf. She say Chris a lie. Rih ain't his damn fren. She say their relationship was great until Rih let Chris back in her life. She say Chris been acting differant toward her for the past few weeks so she knew something was up.

She ain't the Polly Purebread folk thought she was. She gonna keep my soap opera juicy for the time being. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Awww @Dais! Im sorry...your font has sooooo much emotion in it I feel it! Im a foodie (junk) too. :hug: :lol:

BUT on a pure vain point..doesnt the weight loss make you feel g...hot? The GOOD hot? :lol:

• Bad Influence

my lil man watched most of the debate with me too...until 10. then i was like :eek: GET YO ASS IN THE BED! :lol:

he gave me terrorist face of course...
      i love him :love:

• MsDivaRo

I know yall tired of me talking about it, but just in case 1 or 2 of you cares Coochie has awoken and returned to Twitter just in time to see the effects of of having unleashed her friends to speak to the blogs on her behalf. She say Chris a lie. Rih ain’t his damn fren. She say their relationship was great until Rih let Chris back in her life. She say Chris been acting differant toward her for the past few weeks so she knew something was up.

She ain’t the Polly Purebread folk thought she was. She gonna keep my soap opera juicy for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      when she say that?

@ OTB

That would be great.... I want so many of your fun ladies to come chill in my hood, its boring here where I am unless I am out with the gentleman. But really tho, where you shading me? I heard what gum and tic tacs mean now and wanted to know if you were trying to give it to me to go away? Its cool if you were but I would rather something more up my speed that I would enjoy... like a bag of plantain chips?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

Thanks ladies! @Hony @OTB @Yall...guess @His blind TADAY :rolleyes: Back to the plantation I go! :whip:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

MsDivaRo says:

when she say that?
      ****************

Coochie sent her first tweet of the day an hour ago and the Ten Mile Zone posted the story about 15 minutes ago.

• Milky

what yall talkin about? just got back from lunch. recap pls. and thank u!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWvL-LZO08 AWESOME

Sandra can we get a :newpost: *Danny Trejo face*

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TY funny you say that.. that’s all I got to drink at work
      drink two cups and wait about 20 min u will not think you're hungry :thumbsup:

MsDivaRo says:

when she say that?
      ****************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'm wandering if I'm following the right Karuchi? BRB

@ Bad Boobbie

I said I am joining the club of books. I asked you what books you like to read...chups

*still no answer* *eats bag of plantain chips*

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

So Niki is going in on Da Brat subliminally on twitter,,,Her fans are egging her on,,,Apparently Brat allegedly said something on twitter bout the Mariah situation,,,Which she denies,,,And Niki amongst other things referred to her as Sir :ashamed: Brat hasnt responded, but she did say she hasnt commented on the situation...Are folks scared of niki? Eve, kim, foxy,,,,They were all throwing jabs at eachother left n right in their hay day,,,Is this about being too grown for this sh*t? But if Niki is throwing jabs,,,IR-regardless of how grown you are,,,DOntchu lace up the gloves?

• Bad Influence

@Down, i spoke to ur ass a longgggg time ago and told u that ur gravi wasnt shyt bew...u tripping :hug:

• yallcrazy

I saw that too Bird and I saw that nikki said she's "nobody's puppet"

BUT has the bish seen herself lately? :thinking:

:bye: DB

Bird, post any twots :popcorn:

• Bad Influence

*stands in front of AWESOME naked with a :newpost: sign around my neck* here u go bew :love:

Ty says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TY funny you say that.. that’s all I got to drink at work
      drink two cups and wait about 20 min u will not think you’re hungry :thumbsup:

Whatchall got going on here? :waiting: #iwantin :huh:

• Smonae80

<--wanna join the book club, lemme know when.
      His have you read the million dollar divorce by RM Johnson?

• Bad Influence

@Hony. perhaps i was at lunch?

i like all genres..esp true crime but i read EVERYTHING as long as its good :yes:

• Bad Influence

@Smonae, yes ma'am...i own that series cept for the last one. i gotta 'member 2 pick that up :mad:

Bren Bren please copy & paste :popcorn:

Nikki doesnt want to see Brat in the streets or the studio :nono: U know she will always have Mariah back more than Nick

#ktown

• yallcrazy

The multi-million dollar homegoods company Kitchen Aid is under fire for a disrespectful, shady azz remark made last night on twitter during the first 2012 Presidential debate.

The tweet referenced President Obama’s grandmother, who passed away in 2008 just days before he was elected as President

Good to know :tea:

• Honycoatd

Bottom up... No problem, Whipfinity should work too. It is made of some of those same ingredients. I just find the 100% straight from the bottle to be faster although it burns a little bit. Whip didn't burn for me when I use it on my skin and the impatient side of me wants chit to hurry up so I pour from the bottle.

• Smonae80

Karrueche need to let that sh*t go, heon want u no mo boo boo

yallcrazy says:

Ty says:

FTP_L@kEz*.* says:

TY funny you say that.. that’s all I got to drink at work
      drink two cups and wait about 20 min u will not think you’re hungry

Whatchall got going on here
      _________
      Trying to keep her from Taco Bell aka Gas City :coffee:

Ty says:

Bren Bren please copy & paste :popcorn:

#ktown
      :cosign:
      But ummm Whatchew know about that Ty? :thinking:

:stop: not here, not here :lol:

• Ty

Are folks scared of niki?
      _________
      Nope she is on probation LOL

• yallcrazy

drink two cups of what though? :huh:

yallcrazy says:

Ty says:

Bren Bren please copy & paste

Nikki doesnt want to see Brat in the streets or the studio U know she will always have Mariah back more than Nick

#ktown

But ummm Whatchew know about that Ty?
      Born and raised :rofl:

Yall it's gonna be another Nat'l Lampoons Vacation!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

:partyhat:

Smonae80 says:

Karrueche need to let that sh*t go, heon want u no mo boo boo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly, but ION see this girl going away too quietly though!!! I hope she don't try to run up on Chris with them paws and get knocked the fugg out!

:lol: @His, *I be forgettin* (friday voice) :hug:

Nicki Minaj ?@NICKIMINAJ
      All I do is compliment u. That's not enuff? Ur a legend, cheer up. U don't have to run down ur resume or feel intimidated. Shady McGrady...
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Nicki Minaj ?@NICKIMINAJ
      Lmaooooooooooooooooooo
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
      30m Nicki Minaj ?@NICKIMINAJ
      Sir, The struggle for u to even AFFORD that bottle is why the barbz r now cackling DOWNNNt. *Sips Pepsi* n *hops on this G4*
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Shawntae Harris ?@ONLY1BRAT
      Nicki nor Mariah has ever disrespected me so I would not disrespect either of them.
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
      14m Shawntae Harris ?@ONLY1BRAT
      I was just sent a blog of some bullshit someone said I tweeter. I have NOT made any comments about the situation.
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Nicki Minaj ?@NICKIMINAJ
      Barbz this day shall go down in history. Cackling for the gawdts
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
      6m Mistuh Williams ?@SirZolanski
      Blowing up shit that wasnt real.... and for the record her apology is sincere
      Retweeted by Nicki Minaj
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
      8m Nicki Minaj ?@NICKIMINAJ
      Oop sorry brat. Shit is real in the field. Pls accept my apology.
      Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Me :fistbump: Ty

@ Bad Boobbie

So you go to lunch and didn't bring me even a chicken wing back? *Drinks water and remember I am cleansing*

• Angiegirl

I have a ????

Being that Nelly is now going so far as to dining with Tip and Tiny, why is he and Tip not being referred to in the same manner that Floyd and 50 are? :thinking:

MsDivaRo says:

Smonae80 says:

Karrueche need to let that sh*t go, heon want u no mo boo boo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Exactly, but ION see this girl going away too quietly though!!! I hope she don’t try to run up on Chris with them paws and get knocked the fugg out!

:stop: :rofl:

What else :popcorn:

So Nicki is going in on Mariah on twitter and says *sips pepsi* contract gonna get revoked cause Mariah did Pepsi way before and you can't as a celeb do product placement during something derogatory.

Nope she is on probation LOL

:smack: Oh Thats right,,,But Financially,,,I think folks are scared of Niki because of her millions of devoted fans,,,And strong ties in the industry :shrugs: Seems like Lyrically she would have been ethered by now,,,Roxanne Shante went after everybody,,,Feel me,,,No holds bar...Ol girl is smelling herself,,,Its time for someone to take her out...Lyrically :-)

EQUALS

Fighting Words

Brat don't give a fukc about no probation, that bish better shut her trap :yes:

yallcrazy says:

drink two cups of what though?
      ________
      Green Tea

• Honycoatd

So Nicki is cursing out Mariah? Mariah "Butterfly" Carey? because of DaBRat? Did they hook up and it went bad?

• dancerbee93

Back from lunch...Whats the topic? I know it aint got chit to do with the post :hahaha:

• Ty

If I say I cant wait for this heffa to fall off does that me a :hater:

• Kei_lyme

Hi bishes, ho's, oversexed, undersexed and crazies...

• Smonae80

Diva she bet not try to run upon CB, hell u see what happened to Rih just for back talk

Kei!! :yahoo:

@ TY

I found eating more Fiber, enough protein, drinking green tea and more water kill my cravings for anything I "think" I want badly.

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

If I say I cant wait for this heffa to fall off does that me a

No, not at all. Youre probably just tired of her ass...Like me :shrugs:

• Kei_lyme

HIS!!!!!!

:hug:

Ol girl is smelling herself,,,Its time for someone to take her out…Lyrically
      Im waiting Bren Bren

Rah Digga
      Brat
      Eve
      Hell Kim could even get in her azz if her face wasnt so damn tight :crying:

@ TY

I found eating more Fiber, enough protein, drinking green tea and more water kill my cravings for anything I “think” I want badly.
      :yes: But she is at work and they usually only have teas and coffee in the break room but that is a great combo

• dancerbee93

@Bren sooo are they trying to make AI like a reality show with ho-sih rachet ways

Smonae80 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I'mma sit back and wait cause this is about to get ugly with the jilted lover!!! Go read on ZMT! She loved him and he promised she was the only woman in his life!!! Ummm she's about to go ape chit crazy ova loosing her man cause things were fine until he left Rhi back in his life. Rhi betta watch her back too!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

Good morning, is Choco here today?

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

@Dancer I think so. Desperation...They wanted messy, but not sh*tty...I believe theyve bitten off more than they can chew when it comes to Niki...Well see...20million twitter followers dont equate to record sales,,,And it doesnt equate to ratings :shrugs:

Hell Kim could even get in her azz if her face wasnt so damn tight

*giggles*

Brat made her statement before reading Nikis timeline,,,Hopefully she mans up *no pun* :biggrin:

HONEY :lol:

WHAT YOU DOING MA? :huh: :hahaha:

Ty says:

Ol girl is smelling herself,,,Its time for someone to take her out…Lyrically
      Im waiting Bren Bren

Rah Digga
      Brat
      Eve
      Hell Kim could even get in her azz if her face wasnt so damn tight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: but lets MC Lyte and Queen to that list

• Smonae80

@ Ty
      Remy to if she ever get out
      Kim can spit she just be on some otha ish, out here looking like a black tammy fae baker

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

oh Hey His, just an FYI, you are my maid of honor in my e-wedding mmk!!?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Smonae80 says:

***************************

Please that chile is back to fan status. She will never get close enough to Chris again to be able to touch him. Next story we'll see is how Chris security had to lay them paws on her for lurking in the bushes. She better move to the A. Maybe they will accept her as a local celeb since they got the chance to hang with her. My guess is the Hollywood connects she made will be avoiding her calls. Like Christina Millian.

• Bad Influence

da fugg u marrying tho? :karate:

@ TY

Well I take my own stuff to work and I buy what I need that I don't have while I am here. I work with nerds and some "nasty" gaming nerds at that. I am not eating or drinking anything "some" make for the mass here. I do not understand guys that makes at least 80+k a year, live modestly and drive modest cars but do not take care of themselves. They are just nasty but I am glad we only share offices with 1 other person and my friend is metrosexual and too fly to be nasty.

• Honycoatd

Who wanna come with me? I leave in 5 minutes?.... I will give you an excuse pass from the "DR" to give to your boss tomorrow. I am hungry and just wanna go home *I did eat a small lunch but a bit greedier than normal because of cleanse status*

Bad Influence says:

da fugg u marrying tho?

^^Chile it dont even matter, cuzz tha kidd wasnt invited-HELLO :coffee: Youll never find a flower birl better than me-HELLO again :coffee:

no :newpost: WHYYY? :cry:

• Dymond

:coffee: please get us a new post Sandy

@ Brennadan

You can't be no flower birl with your bad pollen allergies...

O'honey and nuts need to have me as the flower girl since I do look cutest in pink, purple and green.... :coffee:

• Honycoatd

Sandra Mae Rose might be "getting it in" she has no time for that <<< see what I did there. I used it in a sentence.

• Honycoatd

Why when you want to go things take forever to complete?

@ Brennadan
      You can’t be no flower birl with your bad pollen allergies…

^^^No no no girl,,,Im not allergic to pollen, Im allergic to ramen,,,as in noodles...Thats why Kwayvon had to cut that from his diet,,,I would end up with strep throat after performing uh um...Use ur imagination :blink:

Hi Birdy,

Rihanna's coat in arms... How are you babygirl?

BTW on the Rihanna's note, where is Fefe? She is not here doing her duties of protecting Rihanna's image.... :cry: I miss CD with her over protecting Rih Rih's ass.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related OHoney

@HIS check ya text boo
      Oh hey, Honycoatd (the unsweet honey)
      hey, Brenden :hi:
      I'm out :steer:

@ Brennadan

I can understand him not appreciating that. Do you babes and stay away from that, I don't want to see you petitioning yourself out trying to find another "sponsor"... If he is taking care of you then hes a keeper.

• Milky

i guess none of u saw my font asking what we talkin about and recap pls. i even sad thank u. :mad: i guess this is a repeat from yesterday go to lunch come back to no love. back to to singing keyshia cole :whistle: enough of no love

*huff and puff @ O'honey and nuts*

I am sweet... naturally sweet too *sticks tongue out*

*mumbles* None of that splenda crap.

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

I can understand him not appreciating that. Do you babes and stay away from that, I don’t want to see you petitioning yourself out trying to find another “sponsor”… If he is taking care of you then hes a keeper.

Okaaaaaaay :rofl:

• Honycoatd

Wow this argument between Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj is really serious...

• Ty

Justin Bieber's camp caught scalping tickets in Tennessee.

Hey Justin Bieber fans in Tennessee, did you have trouble scoring tickets to your boy’s upcoming show? You’re not alone.

According to documents obtained by Nashville’s NewsChannel 5, of the nearly 14,000 tickets available for Bieber’s forthcoming show at the city’s Bridgestone Arena, only 1,001 — or roughly 7% of the total — were actually allocated for sale to the general public.

So where did the rest of the tickets go? That’s where the information gets pretty damning. About 6,000 were held for American Express customers, who had access during a special pre-sale. Another 3,000 were held for members of Bieber’s fan club, who pay a fee for the opportunity to buy those seats. 500 went to Ticketmaster’s “Platinum Exchange” program, and another 900 were chopped up for various VIP packages.

But the smokingest gun is this: An entire block of seats was reserved for Bieber’s tour, and some of those tickets are currently available on resale site TicketsNow for $216 each.

The bottom line is that not only are only seven percent of the available tickets available for actual face value, but the Bieber camp is actually scalping his own ducats.
      Jacked from EW
      Yeah Im bored :coffee:

My Blog List

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Snags X-Factor Gig

Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez named the new judges on 'X-Factor.'

Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez will join the payroll of "X Factor" -- TMZ has learned, Khloe and Mario will be the new co-hosts of the show.

We're told the final, tiny finishing touches are being put on their deals, but the announcement will be made some time this week.

We're told the duo's salaries will add millions on top of an already enormous talent budget ... with Britney Spears in the lead at $15 mil.

Khloe and Mario will debut in November.
      Jacked from TMZ

Milky :hi:

Sorry I did not notice but Recaps are normally done by Kdubby but she took a break and no one else it seems have taken up the job as yet.

I can kinda fill you in... Its been boredom in here.. We are starting a club of books here, we already have a scheduled board meeting on 12/21/2012, We talked about the feud between Nicki and Mariah and Da Brat returning to defend the honor of her "friend" Mariah and waiting for the death of Nicki's career... THE END!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:shocked: there is no new post

Any way ladies I subscribed to JUSTFAB today and I got a nice pair of new high boots for $19.95 first day membership you get 50% off and I couldn't resist

• AlluringlySweet

Star must need a new job, husband and/or a life. She needs some attention yet like nost attention seekers she got the kind she wasn't looking for.

• Ty

Diddy and 50 started cracking jokes BACK AND FORTH - in a friendly way. But at some point, 50 started getting UPSET. His jokes went from PLAYFUL . .. to DISRESPECTFUL. Fifty eventually got so RILED UP . . . that he called Diddy a "b*tch."

Then it really GOT POPPIN!!! As the photos show, 50 then put up his hands . . . and threatened to PUT PAWS ON DIDDY. We're told that Diddy started trying to TALK HIS WAY OUT . . . but it didn't work . . . and that 50 was THISCLOSE to popping Diddy in his lip.

We're also told . . . and the photos show . . . that Diddy had REAL FEAR IN HIS EYES.

Eventually 50 calmed himself down when he saw cameras . . . and allowed Diddy to pass without PUTTING THE BEATS ON HIM.

Hip hop's BULLY is back in business . . . rappers better WATCH OUT FOR 50!!!

@ Choc...its bring your own post day :coffee:

• Honycoatd

That is pretty cheap for high boots. Are they good quality? I am going to check it out

• kingstonn

random:

but would you guys tell a coworker if their breath stinks? this guy has been in my face smelling as if he ate 65 rotten fish carcasses that were dipped in vinegar. :cry:

I've offered him gum :grin: but he said no.

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Hony
      I read the review and the majority were great I love them I found them in biker chic boots! Very good price indeed you have to order from them again but really you don't have to just say skip this month and maybe purchase something from them once more

Auntie can you confirm if Monica is trying to pay Rocko not to join LHH Atl

Thanks in advance :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Ty
      I see DAMN! :lol:

• AlluringlySweet

@Kingstonn YES, he would not be burning my nose hairs all day.

• Honycoatd

Gum do not kill bad breath. But I think you should say something to him if it is disturbing enough to you... say it nicely so he does not embarrass himself around anyone else.

• Kei_lyme

@Kingston

Just say hey you know what I'm bored lets go brush our teeth.

• yallcrazy

*bringing in my own gossip bag*

*opens bag*
      A New Jersey woman charged with the fatal shooting of her husband continued cooking him meals for two days after his death in a tragic case tied to her dementia, her family said.

Fredericka Rosa, 77, was indicted on charges of first-degree murder and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose in the death of her husband, Valpa Rosa Sr., the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office said Tuesday.

Authorities allege she used a .357 Magnum revolver to shoot her 79-year-old husband in their Pemberton Township home on July 19, according to the South Jersey Times. Investigators reportedly found gunshot wounds to Valpa Rosa’s head and neck.

Their children told NBC 10 Philadelphia they know why it happened: Fredericka Rosa suffered abuse from her husband during their 54-year marriage.

“He drove her insane,” daughter Rosetta Rosa told NBC 10. “He drove her to the point where she picked up the gun and shot him.”

“I understand why my mama did it,” Valpa Rosa Jr. added.

The children also said she suffers from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

For 48 hours after the elder Rosa died, his wife continued making him food and then called other family members to ask why he hadn’t returned home for dinner, the Burlington County Times reported Wednesday.

The retired postal worker’s corpse remained in the home until the children called police on July 21, authorities said.

Rosa remains free on $150,000 bail and is awaiting an arraignment date.

:waves: Kei

:stop: Kingstonn wait first tell us more about him :lol:

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

Kei_lyme says:

@Kingston

Just say hey you know what I’m bored lets go brush our teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

:ghost: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

“I understand why my mama did it,” Valpa Rosa Jr. added.

Hope this comes on Snapped :yes:

• Kei_lyme

Yall

:wave: I start Monday

Kei_lyme says:

@Kingston

Just say hey you know what I’m bored lets go brush our teeth
      :rofl: :rofl:

• dancerbee93

I feel you milky :cry: Get a chance to come in here and no talkie talkie :cry:

:steer: *headed to justfab*

Yall deal with this bring your own post mess yaselves :lol:

:steer: Zoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Milky

thank u @honey for the recap i knew that Kdubb was gone, but i thought one of my bews would have hooked me up :kiss: thanks again honey

Mind over Matter KEI :yes:
      :hug:
      BBL

• kingstonn

lmao.
      i can't do it! i subtlety offered gum & he declined it. this is super strong dentyne ice too. sigh... you know if you're gonna eat sardines for lunch you need to pack a toothbrush. :cry:

• Ty

@KitchenAidUSA, the company's official Twitter account, sent this:

"Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! 'She died 3 days b4 he became president'."

The insensitive tweet not only went to the company's 25,000 followers, but also included a hashtag to make it a part of NBC News' social debate conversation.

They have since apologized, but it DOESN'T SEEM LIKE that's enough.

Here are a few contact people over at Kitchenaid's parent company Whirlpool:

Joe Lovechio Senior Director, Investor Relations Whirlpool Corporation

Phone: (269) 923-2641 Fax: (269) 923-3525

Monica Teague Senior Manager, Brand PR$0 Benton Harbor, MI phone: 269-923-7405 e-mail: monica.teague@whirlpool.com

• Milky

@dancer cute gravi. luv the hair babes!! :love:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Sunni
      I read that chit

:waves: @ DW

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Honycoatd says:

Gum do not kill bad breath. But I think you should say something to him if it is disturbing enough to you… say it nicely so he does not embarrass himself around anyone else.

Say it with toothpaste, listernine and floss in your hand. Or ask him when is the last time he had his teeth cleaned.

#NOJOKE - I have a friend that had breath so bad it would make me syck to my stomach. I asked her if we could talk, it was very emotional. I don't like to hurt people feelings, but her breath was so bad, I didn't want to be her friend anymore.

• dancerbee93

guess Ill go order some shoes :pc: thanks Choco!

• dancerbee93

@milky thank you bew :kiss:

kingstonn says:

lmao.
      i can’t do it! i subtlety offered gum & he declined it. this is super strong dentyne ice too. sigh… you know if you’re gonna eat sardines for lunch you need to pack a toothbrush
      Is sardines another word for smelly snatch (ie smelly cooch simmons) :think:

• dancerbee93

Is sardines another word for smelly snatch (ie smelly cooch simmons)
      ----------------
      that would we raw sewage :nono:

• Milky

you know if you’re gonna eat sardines for lunch you need to pack a toothbrush.

_______________________________
      throw a bottle of listerine at his a**. better yet listerine has breath strips ask him if he would like to try one!

Damn moderation :cuss:

@ KitchenAidUSA, the company’s official Twitter account, sent this:

“Obamas gma even knew it was going 2 b bad! ‘She died 3 days b4 he became president’.”

The insensitive tweet not only went to the company’s 25,000 followers, but also included a hashtag to make it a part of NBC News’ social debate conversation.

They have since apologized, but it DOESN’T SEEM LIKE that’s enough.

Here are a few contact people over at Kitchenaid’s parent company Whirlpool:

Joe Lovechio Senior Director, Investor Relations Whirlpool Corporation

Phone: (269) 923-2641 Fax: (269) 923-3525

Monica Teague Senior Manager, Brand PR$0 Benton Harbor, MI phone: 269-923-7405 e-mail: monica.teague@ whirlpool. com

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

kingstonn says:

random:

I’ve offered him gum but he said no.

Oh, it's just a co-worker. Say here some gum to go with those sardines. Here boo you keep your swag up. :shrug:

• Kei_lyme

Chew the gum Anna Mae!

• Ty

Not having a regular bowel movement can give u halitosis too. He might need a colon cleanser Kingston

#helpful

• OutsidetheBox

Dont wear them JustFabs two days in a row.

#helpful :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

@Choco - Going to wait and let you tell us how your feet feel. Are the boots leather?

• OutsidetheBox

I love my kitchenaide mixer. Imma work that white bish extra hard in their honor. And kill her ass dead.

• Kei_lyme

OTB

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Kei_lyme says:

@Kingston

Just say hey you know what I’m bored lets go brush our teeth.

Dont wear them JustFabs two days in a row.

#helpful

:dead: as fck :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@OTB... hey girlie! How did it go with your daughter yesterday?

oh yeah ... Go get your nephew Kid Fury for talkin' about Nicki and Mariah.

LMAOOO Cali

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Wow! They will say their account was hacked.

Kei Kei :hug:

*pulls the baby's forehead curl* :lol: Ca-YUTEEEE

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zNhpOUelY Usual Prime Suspect

Kei_lyme says:

@Kingston

Just say hey you know what I’m bored lets go brush our teeth.

_________
      Whew :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Cali
      No not leather but they have a good material

@OTB
      I didn't read any review where they said the shoe wasn't made well but I will find :pray: Im good

@Dancer have a look MA! Like I said I got some really nice knee high boots for 19.95 hopefully I will be a satisfied customer

• http://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498 Daddy Warbucks

Sup Choc!

@kingston, get a sling shot and fire off tic tacs in his direction throughout the day. That's what I did. :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

:offtopic: whatever it is... Am I too old for All Star Weekend? Its my birthday and I've never been to it or Houston. Problem is, not too many (hell, not one that I know of) of my friends are gonna spend the $4500 or so to get to the NBA events and I don't want to spend the same amount just to get into some parties.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Kei Lyme... Is that Meredith in your gravi?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

@DW #367.. you stay fixing little red wagons... :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTen239uHTU&feature=fvwrel DownBottom

DWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :kiss: :hug: #ohyes :tea:

Daddy Warbucks says:

Sup Choc!

@kingston, get a sling shot and fire off tic tacs in his direction throughout the day. That’s what I did.
      Or drop some laxatives in his coffee :rofl:

@ Cali they didnt even claim to be hacked they apologized and kept it moving. But they only apologized when folks threatened to boycott

• Kei_lyme

Nikkie

My new gravi is of Jonah

hey @Warbucks :waves:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

@Nikke
      Thats hard to answer if you wanna go - go its your bday more than likely you will have fun if you all about the NBA parties and its not cost effective then there's your answer also

• Angiegirl

:newpost:
      :yahoo:

@Kei, we did good bew :yes: OUR baby boy is stunning... *pops collar*

• Kei_lyme

I want to cut Jonah's hair so bad, but the hubcap won't lrt me.

• OutsidetheBox

Nikke!! You been in and out!

She was at home. :smack: House phone on silent and she def. dont care enough to check it. My middle schooler had to tell her it was off. :no: They like the blind leading the death :lol:

I knuckle sandwiched the hell outta her purty little "messy" top bun. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I wouldnt cut my big boy's hair either :no: still havent. I didnt shape his head right or sum'fin :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbVuI9sUlcE @NikkeMinxx

Kei- That baby is gorgeous!

Choc, I wanna go to the Skills Challenge, Dunk Contest and All-Star Game. They'll not want to spend the money on that but will be QUICK to pay $500 to get into Onyx and spend all weekend pointing and asking me who is that and who does he play for...

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Choc, I wanna go to the Skills Challenge, Dunk Contest and All-Star Game. They’ll not want to spend the money on that but will be QUICK to pay $500 to get into Onyx and spend all weekend pointing and asking me who is that and who does he play for…
      Find a few friends that will go with you and not complain then :hugs:

• Kei_lyme

• OutsidetheBox

Nikk we need to live closer together. I stay faced with the same kinda madness.

• http://mistariesworld.blogspot.com mistarie

Anderson just shaded Miss Jones DOWN from the Kid Fury book on How To Shade. I feel so bad for her. He said last time he saw her, she was hocking her wedding for free gifts. I swear I damn near took my own life. That was too much for my soul. :ban:

• http://mistariesworld.blogspot.com mistarie

And Andy Cohen sipping his tea :tea: while the shade was being spewed... *goes to lie beside my Heavenly Father* :ghost:

Honycoatd says:

Sandra Mae Rose might be “getting it in” she has no time for that <<< see what I did there. I used it in a sentence.

• free

when andy and andy get together.... :rofl: