Mom faces 45 years in prison for gluing toddler’s hands to wall

Elizabeth Escalona, a mother of five, is expected to be sentenced today after pleading guilty to gluing her 2-year-old daughter’s hands to a wall. Escalona, 23, of Dallas, Texas, pleaded guilty on July 12 to first degree injury to a child.

Prosecutors will ask a Dallas County judge to impose a sentence of 45 years “so she will not cause any more harm to her children,” said Dallas County district attorney’s office spokeswoman Debbie Denmon.

“The entire picture was very shocking,” said Dr. Amy Barton, a child abuse pediatrician who treated Jocelyn Cedillo at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas.

“I see a lot of children, and this was one of the most shocking cases that I have seen,” said Dr. Barton, choking back tears during her testimony on Monday.

Escalona, who was pregnant at the time, is charged with beating and kicking the toddler during a potty training session. Escalona admitted she used a strong adhesive to glue the little girl’s hands to a wall. The child urinated on herself during the assault.

Escalona’s mother, Oefelia Escalona, found Jocelyn and transported her to the hospital. Jocelyn suffered a brain injury that left her in a temporary coma.

“When these types of crimes occur we have to send a message, not only to the perpetrator, but to the citizens of Dallas County as a whole,” District Attorney Craig Watkins told CNN. “If you choose to commit these types of crimes, we will ensure that you receive an adequate punishment.”

All 5 of Escalona’s children are in the care of their grandmother.

• Woman Shot Dead, Her 3 Day Old Son Snatched by Registered Nurse
  • Missing Toddlers Found Safe *Update*
  • Mother decapitates 2-year-old son and puts his head in freezer before killing herself
  • State investigating childcare center where 9-year-old bully assaulted infants and toddlers (Video)

216 Responses to “Mom faces 45 years in prison for gluing toddler’s hands to wall”

Xena68 says:

You a stupid Ho

Wait..this was true :nono:

Xena68 says:

Now this is abuse Sandra not a butt whooping

Finally seen a pic of this stupid bissh,I posted this a few days ago.This is Horrible and this bissh shoulda received a death sentence!
      Btich!

Xena68 says:

Now I hope you get yo azz kicked in prison more than likely you will

Sweet-tea says:

Ole crazy azz BISH!

DoesItEvenMatterToYou says:

It’s always those that keep having babies, I just don’t get it.

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

This is abuse right here! Far from what I was talkin about downstairs. This bish needs her ass whippedededed.

MzTisch says:

Die bytch die! In court, this heaux gonna say some mess like, “I have nothing to say; only God can judge me”. :mad:

Ni ni says:

Now I think these types should be castrated. Quit having kids you dont want. Poor baby.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Cant believe she had 5 of them!! :eek:

Casstrated this bissh Needs to be Stoned!Literally!

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

This is abuse. Not the occasional whipping as punishment.

NaijaGal says:

Is it ironic that folks want her ass beat cause she beat her child???

But wait..she aint Black? Thats why no disparaging remarks about her oh..

Yeah throw the book at her.

Sweet-tea says:

She can’t even handle the ones she has now and her frustrated azz steady having more. I DON’T GET THAT SH!T!!!

Would love to get a post about single stand up mom supporting her successful young child and that’s not getting government assistance :tea:

free says:

i’m on the FACEBOOK page entitled “lock up elizabeth escalona”.

:think: This probably aint the thread for me either. They gonna get some work outta me today. Shucks. OTB 10, Employer 2.

Bad Influence says:

i read this shyt yesterday.. :smh:

is that a tatt on that hoes neck?

WHO the fugg glues a kid 2 the wall?? :huh:

VDot says:

That heffa look like a thug. She bout that life with whoever. Kids included

:preach: <- Ol' girl's tatt that says "MS-13 Por Vida"

GAGIRL87 says:

Daymn this post comes right after we (most) were talking about whooping our chiren a$$ :ashamed:

i’m on the FACEBOOK page entitled “lock up elizabeth escalona
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      What are the daying on it free :tea:

Maybe if we get more positive stories about parenting maybe these dummies will take heed!

Thats hypocrisy @naija. :tea:

Mamacita says:

@Naija Message! Hello!

:no:

This is a shame. And the cycle continues… *sigh*

YSoSrs says:

@NAIJA

Of course not.

YSoSrs says:

I’ve said it before. People are inherent assholes. Just looks at kids. All little assholes until they are taught not to be. Left on our own, we would be doing and saying what the fck we wanted to who the fck we wanted.

Hell, the internet itself is proof of what humans really are when there isn’t someone there that could punch them in the face for being out of pocket. If the threat of violence is the only thing keeping you from doing what you know is wrong, you are ready too fcked up to do anything for.

___________________________________________________________________

I just read this @ YSO :rofl:

YSoSrs says:

@GAGIRL

Sandra posted these stories back to back on purpose. It’s not the first time either.

WHO the fugg glues a kid 2 the wall??
      ______________________________________
      A b!tch who been doing chit up to and leading to this for years. The other kids prolly at the house like chit she did that to me last year.

You see G’mom took the girl right in to the hospital. :tea:

Bad Influence says:

oh i was commenting downstairs n shyt…i should copy n paste that shyt up here.. :crying:

_____________________________________________________________________\

This REALLY bothered me this poor baby DID NOT deserve this and then this simple bish was pregnant YET AGAIN :rolleyes:

@SIS hrm. :tea:

YSoSrs says:

@GAGIRL

But am I wrong?

Keesh says:

Wow…this made me real sad. They are going to make an example out of her azz…That is exactly what they said up top!

Mamacita says:

So she has 5 kids and one on the way??? And gma is taking care of all of them??? Where they daddies at??? :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

This is probably not the post for me either! :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

Well I tell you what if J comes home on green (which means bad) tuday it’s on :karate: , he keeps talking while the teachers talking :mad:

cheeks8683 says:

Then the grandmother has to raise kids all over again. Please Lord don’t allow these kids to repeat the cycle as they grow into adults. Poor baby most likely had to have a skin graft done :(

:offtopic: kinda….I man I get so tired of these chicks having kids that they can’t take care of! I was at the gocery store this past friday, lady had more kids with her then she could keep up with….basket fool of sugar treats and chips…smh… Then at the hair shop a chick was in there buying $300 worth of human hair and the baby on her hip had no shirt on! I.Just.Can’t!

luVn_liFe… says:

i’m on the FACEBOOK page entitled “lock up elizabeth escalona
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      What are the daying on it free

************************

– she faces up to life. someone reported she got 45 years but the sentence has not been handed down yet

– the father of two of the older kids has been fighting to get them but no luck

I WANNA GO HOME! i have NO sympathy for this broad

It says she was pregnant at the time. She is being sentenced..which means this actually happened a while ago @Mamacita

Xena68 says:

@ Mamacita probably in jail themselves

YSoSrs says:

@GAGIRL

But am I wrong?
      _______________________________________________________________

Nope your not :no: but the tone you typed that in was hilarious

Then the grandmother has to raise kids all over again.
      _____________________________________________________
      Am I wrong for wondering about her skills..IJS.

the father of two of the older kids has been fighting to get them but no luck
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      :think:

- she has four kids by 2 different dads; not sure who the pregnancy is for

- many people think the grandma should not get the kids

Tragic.

@Free are you from New Orleans?

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

look at this Beesh :coffee: chile I cant today with foolishness. just dumbDAfied

free says:

@Free are you from New Orleans?

*******************

- many people think the grandma should not get the kids

:tea:

@Free Too funny. Its all in your font.. “not sure who the pregnancy is for..”

Keesh says:

Let me find out she in a gang???? Look at that ish on her neck! Had this been a black chick, she would have gotten life ASAP in Texas. Is she even legal first of all?

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

Posts like these just makes me want to go pick my baby up and love on him..especially now since he’s been :sick: poor tink tink was coughing non stop for 10 min last night

@Diva, u in here?

oh hunty (in regards to the comment downstairs) i wasnt speaking bout ur kid..i was talking bout mines. My son CAN’T have all that shyt and my parents know it…u wnt be taking my kid 2 the mall buying shyt all willy nilly and telling me some ish bout its ur money..cause imma just take it when he gets home. my mom tried that **** ONE time..i sat her ass down QUICK. this is MY child not yours bew…but anyhoo i was just responding 2 Naija hunny..i wasnt referring 2 ur baby..

MsDivaRo says:

She need somebody to glue her hands to her face with some Gorilla glue! Bish

______________________________________________________________________

$300 weave and the baby has no shirt on :no: just sickening!!!!

I can’t stand bishes who dress better than their kids!!!

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: @Free Too funny. Its all in your font.. “not sure who the pregnancy is for..”

*******************

damn shame, lol! my hubby too.

– many people think the grandma should not get the kids

Why not?

– many people think the grandma should not get the kids
      =========================
      makes me think of that Janelle chick on 16 Pregnant…she’s on her way to being a crackhead and her momma raised her :thinking:

YSoSrs says:

But I’m no different cause I certainly want Sandusky to get 10 times what he gave those poor boys from some big Green Mile prison nigg@. :coffee:

Mamacita says:

@OTB Gotcha.

– many people think the grandma should not get the kids

Why not?

*************************

cause she raised at least one monster and supposedly bailed the abuser out. others disagree though.

gypsyeyes says:

Oh wow. If she is an illegal immigrant does it make it worse? I’m going to the :kona: for real.

Keesh she raised her?

Ion know the lady but im thinking..she knew something had to be going down. Sounds like she spent a lot of time with the kids…then she is the one who took the baby to the hospital :think:

Xena68 says:

@Sandra we need a nail filing emote please & thanks

NaijaGal says:

RumorFix has learned exclusively that former Football Wives star Pilar Sanders has been forced to move out of her house, because the electricity and gas have been shut off for lack of payment.
      The model, who is locked in a nasty divorce with former NFL player Deion Sanders, is having a hard time making ends meet, according to her publicist Kali Bowyer.
      Pilar’s attorneys filed an emergency request to get Deion to continue with his support payments.
      According to court documents obtained by RumorFix, Deion makes $161,565.25 a month and is worth $250 million. His attorneys are claiming the $10,500 in child support is extreme and six times what everyone else in Texas pays. Plus, they claim paying the utilities is not a child support expense.

@Diva, u in here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl, it’s all my momma fault! I just got tired of arguing with her….after my daughter!!!! Shid she buying jewerly now….just bought him a cross pendant he lost it and she went bought another one Sat. She say that her money and if she wanna buy an elephant with it she can.

Janelle is a great example. :eek:

Her mama, their relationship. Abuse is not just physical.

– many people think the grandma should not get the kids
      =========================
      ____________________________________
      Could go either way..might recognize the errors and correct them or not even have the energy and raise a wilder one.. :shrugs: Tough one…

MissHarlem says:

XENA I asked for that emote eons ago

gypsyeyes says:

And all that shyt Avery does I not once went to that junk drawer and got out that gorilla glue. I am an awesome single parent with one in college,one Navy bound and 2 very smart lil ones.

Plus, they claim paying the utilities is not a child support expense.
      ____________________________________________________________________

How the fukk its not? Chit they need hot water, and lights!

WOW. When i say i wouldnt spit on a Deion if he was on fire, im not playing. Just fukking wow.

MsDivaRo says:

@Bad, we good ma!!! The mom’s will try to run chit wif yo kids, but my grandma did the same thing with me!

Janelle is a great example. :eek:

Her mama, their relationship. Abuse is not just physical.

*********************

KEEEEE-FEEERRRRRR!! hearing her maw hollering keee-ferr just drove me crazy.

=======================
      ummmmmm I think I can safely say a black chick would not have gotten life…when it comes to the ‘justice’ system blacks and browns are governed the same…if she was illegal then what???

_______________________________________________________________________
      Who grams? Or janelle?

:claps:

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________

My co-worker is waaaaay too invested in that program, follows all those girls on twitter. Janelle got back with Keifer after her in-between boyfriend beat her azz…Then she broke up with Keifer again because he spent their vacation getting high…I mean really chick? You are dating a certified bum who wears the same green hoodie on 90% of the taped shows and u are upset he is getting high. This is not new…That ninja doesn’t have a home! But on the real Janelle is clinical, just like Amber. Child needs medication….

Xena68 says:

Don’t forget Amber from Teen Mom that gal is a lost mess

67 gypsyeyes says:

Oh wow. If she is an illegal immigrant does it make it worse? I’m going to the for real.

I was just being sarcastic gypsy…lol

_____________________________________________________________________

Never even had the thought! I wonder what her walls really look like..why would she want her stuck on them? Im so confused. For potty training?

Xena68 says:

@ MissHarlem well I guess it’s a no then :lol:

@OTB

Grams…

cheeks8683 says:

_________________________________________

But the way her mom talk to her is just heart breaking and the way she speaks to her mom is :nono:

Ace says:

:mad: what i tell you about not smiling…

NaijaGal says:

@CHEEKS they say he pops back up everytime they’re set to film…he found him a good low self-esteem having girl and he’s gonna ride that wave until the coins dry up

VDot says:

NaijaGal says:

Is it ironic that folks want her ass beat cause she beat her child???

________________________________________________

Eh…I see what you’re saying, but I just think it’s human nature to have conflicting POVs regarding what is ultimately the same situation.

There are plently of people Pro-Capital Punishment, but Anti-Abortion.

And like YSO mentioned, I too hopes Sandusky gets at minimun 2 dikks in his butt per day. :shrug:

Ace says:

disregard my last comment my page lurk button hadn’t refreshed

when it comes to the ‘justice’ system blacks and browns are governed the same…
      _________________________________________________________________________

ehhh. I feel you…sometimes browns have a slight (advantage?) of not having it known that they are “browns”

Chick up top her name gives it away but I work with several who benefit from their brown and then ditch it when necessary.

i digress tho..as always. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

…Im so confused. For potty training?
      ==========================
      that’s what I read…she frustrated trying to potty train the little girl

Xena68 says:

Plus, they claim paying the utilities is not a child support expense.
      ____________________________________________________________________
      How the fukk its not? Chit they need hot water, and lights!

I assume they mean if the kids come to visit him she wouldn’t have to pay for his utilities that they would be using

MissHarlem says:

XENA I guess so huh :lol:

What up ACE of spades?

MissHarlem says:

:whistle: aint nobody fckn with my motherfckn clique clique clique aint nobody fresher than my motherfckn clique clique clique :shakebutt:

NaijaGal says:

The 2-year-old suffered bruising all over her body, bleeding in her brain and bite marks on her arm and buttocks.

On her hands, doctors found Super Glue residue and white paint chips from the wall of her apartment. Some of her skin had been torn off.

Pro-Capital Punishment, but Anti-Choice.

_________________________________________

#fixed

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

They need to glue her ‘walls’ together :coffee: <Arbor mist…I like girly drinks.

@BiBi girl,,,So why Im bored,,,Watchin Wakaflaka interview,,,This fool quick to call Rihanna a hoe and say she got a past,,,But had "no comment" when it comes to KKardashian? :blink: My people man,,,Black men quick to shade the ish out of Black women,,,Yet…Dont get me wrong,,,I aint trynna win no new fans here,,,I hate most of yall,,,But wrong is wrong,,,These non Black women can release sex tapes, pose for playboy…Whatever,,,And theyre in high demand,,,But a sista is damaged goods? And we wonder why Stacy Dash is playing the pink flute?

Bibi says:

<—-Has zero patience and didn't think potty training was all that hard :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

Later in the morning, Ofelia Escalona tearfully asked the judge for leniency in sentencing her daughter.

“Your honor, my daughter made a mistake,” she said, looking at the judge. “She’s not a monster. She needs help.”

Ofelia Escalona asked the judge to sentence her daughter to probation.
      ============================
      she just doesn’t want to take care of those kids

NaijaGal says:

…Im so confused. For potty training?
      ==========================
      that’s what I read…she frustrated trying to potty train the little girl

silly btchs…i memba J’seans crazy ass was on the potty for like 2 damn hours one day and finally i was like “gawn and watch tv for a bit, we’ll try again later” fast forwarded 10 mins and i thought we had a damn dog loose in the house…dnt ya know he went behind my bedroom door and let out his breakfast and snack?? me and his dad still bring that shyt up and die :rofl:

us –> :hahaha: :ghost: <—him dying of shame

but she really glued that baby to the fuggin wall?

Xena68 says:

Plus, they claim paying the utilities is not a child support expense.
      ____________________________________________________________________
      How the fukk its not? Chit they need hot water, and lights!

I cant speak on child support because I have never had to go through it and I have never been a single mother. I see it all the time though but I dont know how it feel

that’s what I read…she frustrated trying to potty train the little girl

______________________________________________________________________

Been there done that..boys are the worse…but why does she want her hands stuck to the wall…the article does not answer that for me. :huh:

Unless the girl played in booboo or something..if you glue her to the wall..guess where she aint gonna make it to…

@Brenden

Couldn’t agree more :tea:

Ace says:

What’s up ms. ro..just doing my daily peek in on SR…makin sure aint noone misbehavin…

==============================
      oh I feel ya…I still want someone to riddle me what “Hispanic, Non White” is all about

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

@Cali hey biggumz :waves: Now that summer is over and they put a bish back to work,,,I done put on a few lbs,,,Imma halfta retire the rascal n start walkin again :yes:

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shakebutt: I love this song!

Bibi says:

<—-Has zero patience and didn't think potty training was all that hard

________________________
      Its not hard just takes consistency!

______________________________________________________________________
      Is that how child support works in Texas? The custodial parent bears the brunt of the financial responsibility and in effect the child support is repaying for lack of a better term.

NaijaGal says:

Ofelia Escalona asked the judge to sentence her daughter to probation.
      ============================
      she just doesn’t want to take care of those kids

What! Ok OTB now I see why the mom should not have those kids…. But for someone to take all 5 in and raise them together is going to be hard. They may have to split them up (sad) no winners here!!

NaijaGal says:

Authorities who had dealt Escalona during her troubled teen years testified in the afternoon. They said she was known to be in a gang and was suspected of assaulting and threatening to kill her mother in Farmers Branch.

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hey Hiz :waves: I see London I see France I see right twixt the crack of yo tiddy balls :ashamed: :biggrin:

Skin shade… :tea:

:blink:

So she glued the baby to the wall AND beat her into a coma???

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA that just came on pandora so had to jam a lil bit :woohoo:

Bad Influence says:

Brenbew u late, i spoke to u eons ago :crying:

Xena68 says:

@ OTB ion know about Texas is that where they live ion know why I thought they were in Georgia

Ace says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We keepin it cute cause Sandrarose ain’t playing wif us about scrapping on her family oriented blog!

@Ms.Diva

Exactly :yes: But someone gonna hafta to help me with the boy.. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

MSDIVA that just came on pandora so had to jam a lil bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I heard that on the local radio station yesterday on my drive home after work. I was jaminnnnnnnn

CrazySexyAquarius says:

This chick above looks like a Capuchin with blond streaks. Who procreated with her anwyway? And 5 times, nonetheless?

NaijaGal says:

Damn I hate hearing stuff like this. I know women that cant have kids and would love all 5 of them babies the exact same way!

****************************

probably to keep her in one place while she beat the shyt out of her. she then called her mother and the grandmother found the lil girl in the bed so the mother eventually pulled her off. a lot of these abuse cases are due to kids soiling themselves but kids also do it out of FEAR. so the more the parent terrorizes them, the more they pee and shyt on themselves.

Bad Influence says:

remind me to stop sharing my personal stories with ya’ll…u btchs never care…im the only one whos personal stories get skipped over.

*locks up all my stories and tosses the key*

fugg ya’ll.. hmph.

ya’ll know im spoiled and bratty..ion like being ignored :shank:

cheeks8683 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I remember when she was running after the car he was in, and the ninja was in the passenger seat! The passenger seat! Ninja gotta call to get a ride to come break up with you?!!!!! Girl get yo life!

_________________________________________________________________________

MTV needs to do better background checks on these girls before filming them…One chick was on Dr. Phil, she got preggers on purpose just to be filmed on the show…I see where it can help with awareness but I think its become a little cliche…folks are willing to do anything to wave that wave of fame…

========================
      no but TX is very strict with their guidelines:
      20 % for one child

• 25 % for two children

• 30 % for three children

• 35 % for four children

• 40 % for five children

• Not less than 40 % for six children
      and this is off net income not exceeding $6k

There can be adjustments made for private school and such

But for someone to take all 5 in and raise them together is going to be hard.

______________________________________________________________________
      Hard…sure but there are families that WILL. There are programs and entitlements for these types of kids and situations…as there should be.

But you know with folk always barking up a tree about what folks spend their govt subsidies on ..idk.

CrazySexyAquarius says:

@Naija

Hispanic, non White = Lala Vasquez

Hispanic, White = J. Lo

@BRENDEN
      “,,,These non Black women can release sex tapes, pose for playboy…Whatever,,,And theyre in high demand,,,But a sista is damaged goods? And we wonder why Stacy Dash is playing the pink flute?”

Please, you can’t be taking the comments of “Wakka Flakka” as a testament of black men. :smack:

That ninja would like Rhianna’s azzhole if he had the chance. Don’t believe everything you hear.

:tea: Deserves a repost.

@Ms.Diva

Exactly But someone gonna hafta to help me with the boy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I will say though BOYS are a little more work than girls. My hubby helped alot with my son. He took him err time he went!

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Bad Influence says:

Brenbew u late, i spoke to u eons ago

Im sorry shuga :kiss: My colostomy bag was malfunctioning,,,I had to step away,,,Currently using a trader joes plastic free 2 strap carrier,,,Its saving the economy, but rather it will save my work chair is a different story…

Hey @Man :waves: You lookin good bruh,,,Most men ur stature cant pull off skinny jeans,,,You may not be showing much bulge in the front,,,But the view from the back is mean as phuck…Salute :yes:

His do you understand how refreshing works? Are you having a Keesh moment? :lol:

CAN YOU GIVE US TIME BEFORE YOU START THROWING TANTRUMS UP IN THIS BISH?

WHERE IS THE FUKKING SUPER GLUE?!?! :cuss:

Sidenote..just jokes @Keesh..Ion have to tell you that no more right? :lol:

________________________________________________________________
      *plugs nose* See. I knew you didnt mean me no good. :no: :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

ANGLETON, Texas – A Brazoria County mother has been accused of beating her 6-month-old son to death, and police said she told them this is not the first time she has killed a child.
      Angleton police said Kristi-An Walker, 20, is facing several felony charges, including murder, after she confessed to killing her son. “She was irritated with the crying and all that stuff,” Sgt. Kirk Coleman said. “They got to her and she said she just couldn’t handle it.”
      Investigators said Walker, who also has a 3-year-old son, called them to her home in June. Police said she told them that her son was unresponsive and that she was performing CPR until help arrived.
      The baby was taken to Angleton Danbury Hospital, where he died a few hours later. Detectives said he died after suffering severe head trauma. Police said Walker admitted that she never tried to save her son.
      “According to her, she didn’t actually perform CPR. She pretended to do CPR,” Coleman said.
      Investigators said she then admitted that she killed another child. Her 4-month-old son died in Freeport in April 2011.
      “She claims on both occasions she would throw the kids up against the wall,” Coleman said. “She would throw them in the baby seat. She would bump them up against furniture and all stuff like that.”
      Police said Walker has been charged with murder and two counts of felony injury to a child. If convicted, she faces up to 99 years in prison for each charge. Investigators said Walker is in the Brazoria County Jail, she is pregnant again..
      ___________________________________________________________________

Da Fauk going on in Texas :blink:

*locks up all my stories and tosses the key*

fugg ya’ll.. hmph.

ya’ll know im spoiled and bratty..ion like being ignored
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      here here now….tell me yo story…I care………………

NaijaGal says:

Well her mama said she need help! She sure does and will definately get it where shes going. They should let her out when those kids are grown with children of their own. I dont know why some adults think kids dont remember ish. They remember everything you do to them. They remember how you made them feel. Children become adults…I just dont understand why some people dont get that!

@BRENDEN
      “Hey @Man You lookin good bruh,,,Most men ur stature cant pull off skinny jeans,,,You may not be showing much bulge in the front,,,But the view from the back is mean as phuck…Salute ”

If Rick Ross is a “sex symbol” ain’t no reason for me not to be one. :shrugs:

Wait… hole up… don’t be viewin me from no back ninja! :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Ofelia Escalona asked the judge to sentence her daughter to probation.
      ————————————

See I want that sick bytch and her useless ass mother locked up UNDER THE JAIL!!

First off, the proof is in the pudding. Her mother did not raise her right if she knows her daughter does this and wants probation.

Then what happens when the child dies huh? What will she say then? Get the fluck outta here.

_____________________________________________________________________

:no: I agree…thats me shaking my head in shame for her. And do they not sale pullups no more? Sheesh.

NaijaGal says:

@GAGIRL – and I know ethnicity shouldn’t matter but it so broke my heart when I saw she was black

NaijaGal says:

…Im so confused. For potty training?
      ==========================
      that’s what I read…she frustrated trying to potty train the little girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: what did you do Bad when you saw his evidence….did you say that’s what you do on the potty J’sean?

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

New LAWS that need no Revising: US (title)1 chpt.7 A 302

1. all child molester/ -life without parole and a castrate of gentiles
      2. parents that torture kids and kill them. –stone to death NO EXCEPTIONS

@Ms.Diva

Considering I still question his father’s aiming abilities…yeah Imma need some help :rofl: :lol:

Keesh says:

His do you understand how refreshing works? Are you having a Keesh moment?

CAN YOU GIVE US TIME BEFORE YOU START THROWING TANTRUMS UP IN THIS BISH?

WHERE IS THE FUKKING SUPER GLUE?!?!

Sidenote..just jokes @Keesh..Ion have to tell you that no more right?
      Im gonna get you OTB :hahaha: So you think Im a black blonde do ya?

___________________________________________________________________

Da Fauk going on in Texas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The TEXAS heat :shrugs:

ALL OF U lemme lone :stop:

hmph..

@OTB

Daycare refused to use pullups…and mine thought they were diapers totally defeated the purpose :no:

___________________________________________________________________

:no: <<smh
      Gotta be white, ADMITTED to killing to children but only charged for one. SMH.

@ His I care like @ Diva :popcorn:

@ Man nope she’s BLACK :/

Ty says:

And we wonder why Stacy Dash is playing the pink flute?”
      :dead:

Bad Influence says:

i could use a giant piece of red velvet cake right now…to ease my pain…mhmmmmm

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

New LAWS that need no Revising: US (title)1 chpt.7 A 302

1. all child molester/ -life without parole and a castrate of gentiles
      2. parents that torture kids and kill them. –stone to death NO EXCEPTIONS

********************************

there really SHOULD be mandatory life in cases like this.

So you think Im a black blonde do ya?
      _______________________________________

Dont worry, you in like comepany mkay :lol: We ALL have our moments.

146

______________________________________________________________

Mines too bew and the hoe is pregnant again :no:

:thinking:
      Elizabeth Escalona could be decent looking if she got fixed up…

@OTB

i never understood pullups…its a fuggin pamper without tape on the sides..

Xena68 says:

Sandra don’t get me for this but to everyone I was on the used condoms website and she has pics or a girl channeling Aaliyah and she looks just like her to the effect that it’s kinda creepy

Gigi26 says:

That girl up there has 5 kids by the age 23?! WHAT IN THEE FUKK?! :blink:

If she’s in a gang, she’s probably community puscee :yes:

Bibi says: @OTB

***********************

mine is in pullups at school and home. my mom lets her go naked at her house. i just don’t feel like cleaning up no shyt. i can kinda time it because she always goes to my nightstand to poo. and holds on and gets up on her tippy toes, lol.

@ Diva but but but :crying:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

yall do know this heifer will be out in 7 yrs breeding all over again. her hair to stringy to be in prison that long :coffee:

Hispanic non white = Joseline (JOse) Hernandez
      Hispanic white= Carolina Herrera

Gigi26 says:

and holds on and gets up on her tippy toes, lol.

:lol: When they in statue mode they usually doing the shyts :rofl:

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: And Ms. Kristi-An Walker? Chile. I can tell by her mugshot that everybody around her knew!

**************************

who is f*cking these hoes?

Gigi26 says:

That girl up there has 5 kids by the age 23?! WHAT IN THEE FUKK?!

If she’s in a gang, she’s probably community puscee

:dead:

@GIGI
      “That girl up there has 5 kids by the age 23?! WHAT IN THEE FUKK?!

If she’s in a gang, she’s probably community puscee ”

:think:

@FREE
      “And Ms. Kristi-An Walker? Chile. I can tell by her mugshot that everybody around her knew!

**************************

who is f*cking these hoes?”

Apparently gang members…

Hispanic White = Charlie Sheen :rofl:

Emilio said fcuk it, I’m not changing my name

*what if they had African-American Passing* they typing system here is so idiotic

@OTB

i never understood pullups…its a fuggin pamper without tape on the sides

Thank You! My husband and I have this debate all the time. My one yr old is going to be potty training soon and I dont see whats the point in pull ups vs pampers

@Ms.Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

who is f*cking these hoes?

:stop: I don’t ask this question anymore after seeing this obese thing with the cutest lil boy. I see the most truck hit chics with kids and it leads me to believe the saying that “puscee doesn’t have a face.” :yes:

Ty says:

:cosign: Man and they probably wont lock her azz up this time. She will end up in some mental facility :cuss: How do u throw a baby against any damn thing? Its so many people that want kids and these azzholes are killing them. One of my bff’s and her hubby have been trying to have a baby for the longest, she would’ve picked that child up personally if the bytch didnt want him :(

#phuckedupazzsystem

Reggie Bush is about to be a deddy Kim gon slit her wrists tuday :gossip:

@Bad Exactly!

@Free Sounds likes she ready for the potty then..once they learn they seem to have very few accidents..at least mine did..that I can remember

Gigi26 says:

When they in statue mode they usually doing the shyts
      ============================
      :lol: when they’re real quiet they always in some sh*t <<<<see what I did there :lol:

Keesh says:

So you think Im a black blonde do ya?
      _______________________________________

Dont worry, you in like comepany mkay We ALL have our moments.

lol…you aint right….:nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

Pullups makes the kids feel older ya know like their not babies anymore and chit :grin:

Gigi26 says:

When they in statue mode they usually doing the shyts
      ============================
      when they’re real quiet they always in some sh*t <<<<see what I did there

Hey Naji…you damn skippy. When my baby get quiet, I get up to go look for her cause she is definately into some ****.

Gigi26 says:

when they’re real quiet they always in some sh*t <<<<see what I did there

omg its only 4??? *kills myself*

Tyler Perry's BRENDEN: Based On The Novel "Push" By Sapphire says:

Hi Ty :hi: I love the scarf you gave me,,,Sha shiff shafawn,,,Whatever it is feels great on my skin,,,Gave me a minor rash twixt the folds on the back of my neck, but other than that I like it :yes:

Keesh says:

What babies, you must be talking bout some big azz babies. Mine get potty training when they start walking fast (1 1/2) and saying eat eat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: and they can pull them down themselves to go potty :thumbsup:

cheeks8683 says:

Reggie Bush is about to be a deddy Kim gon slit her wrists tuday
      ____________________________________________________

He is so predictable…girl resembles kim too :coffee:

Pull-ups is a mind game for the kids. not for adults. :lol:

DeevaC says:

But wait..she aint Black? Thats why no disparaging remarks about her oh..

I noticed that too…

Honycoatd says:

191 posts in???

“puscee doesn’t have a face.”

_____________________________
      I tell yall everyday. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

all my babies potty almost at 3… pull ups are so expensive.

@DeevaC maybe she turning over a new leaf? :tea:

:lol: I had to laugh at that myself.

hey Deeva! :waves:

Bibi says:

So my boy about to be 2..that mean he near ready??? I took forever with the girl :ashamed: She was pushing 3 :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Pu-cee does not have a face but a smell, feel and a “look”.

:newpost: is up

Yeah they are more expensive then diapers but you shouldnt be using as many. I advocate underwear when folks are at home.

I made the quip about pullups in jest… for this chick in particular cause she sound like a lazy ass b!tch. Lazy b!tches rather wipe ass then train the child to do it on their own.

Honycoatd says:

My boys were quicker than my girls…they did not booboo on themselves but surely peed like it was nothing…

I wouldnt go by age @bibi…I know a baby who pottied at 15 months. And I have a son that didnt potty on his own fully until he was 4. And he suppossed to be the genius one. <_<

Each child in his own time. I know that sucks. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

I did buy underwears and made them wear it over their pull ups. And I talked about it all the time about big girls and boy potty in the toilet. My children hated to be called babies after the age of 1 1/2. So I use it has a way to let them know if they want to be big kids then do what big kids do and go and potty in the toilet and not on my wood floors.

@OTB

welp..he aint ready :lol: :rofl:

@ Shaun…Your genius sounds like Jordan. From the age of about 3, he would pee, on his own, on the toilet. #2, that ALWAYS went straight in the pullup. :wail:

@GIGI
      “I see the most truck hit chics with kids and it leads me to believe the saying that “puscee doesn’t have a face.”

Shakespeare couldn’t have phrased it better.

mrsloveleigh says:

I’m embarassed for my city

zurishay says:

Shes on her 6th child at only 23. Smdh. If she got up off her back maybe she would have time to learn how to be a parent. Lock her nasty arse up.

BayMami_de4 says:

This sh!t makes me so angry. Pobrecita – I hope she can physically and emotionally heal. Fukking pandeja deserves 45 yrs or more!