Real men in Hip Hop respond to Lil Reese hitting a woman (video)

Last week a video surfaced online showing Chicago rapper Lil Reese and his GBE associates beating up a woman after barging their way inside her residence.

The year old video surfaced on World Star Hip Hop and instantly went viral, sparking outrage from social networking users who are normally immune to such violence against females.

Over the weekend, real men in Hip Hop stood up to denounce Reese’s girlish behavior. Atlanta “goons” called out Lil Reese for fighting a woman. And HOT 97 PD called Lil Reese a “b*tch” for “knuckling up with a girl.”

Watch the videos after the break.

ATLANTA GOONS

HOT 97 PD EBRO

• Miami rapper Bizzle gunned down in front of his children
  • Atlanta man shoots girlfriend, commits suicide
  • Fabolous Eyed in Connection With Brooklyn Rapper’s Murder
  • FanMAIL: Factual inaccuracies in your assault rifles article

22 Responses to “Real men in Hip Hop respond to Lil Reese hitting a woman (video)”

MSVALLDAY says:

Love it, and we need to stop supporting these lables that allow thier artist to act in such a foolish way!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

:no: I could barely understand what they were saying (ATL Goons). I couldn’t get past 36 seconds. I will say that they may be against hitting women, but they look just as ridiculous waving the guns around like that. What kind of message do they really think they are sending out? :no:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What kind of message do they really think they are sending out? :no:

the message they’re sending …that Lil Reese better watch his back. It’s cold out there in the Chi. I’m sure that woman he hit has brothers, uncles. Lil Reese may not live to be Big Reese. :no:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I cant watch the second vid :(

zurishay says:

Karma has no expiration date!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Sandra I get that part of it, but I mean to the other followers that they have. They have kids following them. I hate that some kids and some adults follow this type of behavior like this without having a mind for themselves first but it happens and they need to be somewhat mindful of that. They could have delivered a more positive message to him without flashing the guns.

kahmmillion says:

Is there a version of the video with the ATL Goons with subtitles? I don’t even understand anything that they said. Where are their parents anyway. Why exactly are they playing with guns?

An education would have done them well. Too bad.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

kahmmillion says:

An education would have done them well. Too bad.
      ———–
      :applause:

Trendsetter says:

Ok I thought I would be able to cpmprehend the 1st video….but I was wrong…all I heard was Chi-Raq, Chief Keef, Gbe…and we all strapped

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I want Lil’ Scrappy to put dem paws on this long-headed, jug-headed bearded dragon! :mad:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

…also, there is a petition on Change.org to boycott Def Jam and Vagina Reese. He even cyber-bullied the person who started the petition. Someone need to stop Inmate DX236533 before shim tries to murk another woman.

MsChavo says:

MSVALLDAY says:

I completely AGREEE!!!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I get what you’re saying. But Lil Reese only understands the language of the streets. So they had to speak to him in a language that he understands.

@ DoNotDeleteMe: Link please.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Sandra,

I emailed a link to your email address!

Keesh says:

Wow…damn, I did I miss this post???

BayArea says:

Sandra brought out the ATL Goons on that @$$. Sandra bout that life!!! LMAO. I fell you Sandra 1000%!

cougar lover says:

these new young niccas dont care about nothing, or nobody. i would never hit a female, even if she hits me. i’d just go get a lost soul young chick from the hood, and pay her to handle that for me.

i know it sounds like i am trying to get brownie point, but mom dukes always drove that message home, never hit a female, and the fear i have of her assures women everywhere that they will never be subjected to any physical violence.

MSVALLDAY says:

I didn’t look at the first video b/c I already knew what was happening there, but the second video is on point. I’m so tired of these young dudes making millions and not being responsible for their actions. I will not support this foolishness. Def Jam better get it together!

Audacious2 says:

:blink: — What are they saying? I had to hit stop after 40-sec., my head felt woozy.

All I know is they are ‘about That Life’.
      This is so sad on so many levels. Their retaliation on this Lil whoever woman-beater-rapper is only to make a name for their ghetto-famed career.

Nhere says:

Come on Sandra. Ignorance begets ignorance. I am almost equally saddened by this video. These young dudes ain’t talking about nothing but highly eager to kill one another. Where’s the beef? There is none and they Absolutely Hate each other for no reason. The only thing this video has proven is dumb young men are not relegated to one area.

Calling these fools Real Men you are basically co-signing the foolery.

WalkingKontradiction says:

The first video is no better than Lil Reese and his soul-less behind. I truly am saddened by these young men. They just don’t care. Ladies (and I use this term loosely), stop being reckless with your vaginas. And stop being selfish! I am so sick and tired of people sleeping with whomever, playing russian roulette with their health by sexing EVERYONE unprotected and then hollering “blessing” when they become pregnant! Um hello, there were only two probabilities for that type of behavior: std or pregnancy. Start caring about the little people you are going to bring into this world and actually want the best for their lives. No, not J’s, hoes, jewelry; but a life with purpose. One where they want to actually contribute to society, change someone’s life for good, have valid lifelong goals.

Folks like to focus on the infancy stage of “that’s so cute” and “ooh he’s gonna be bad” but neglect to remember that these babies grow into adults! You know, people who become members of the society and can affect others with their actions. Life is not a game man, I am simply tired of this shiznick! Ignorance is a choice, choose wisely!