LeBron’s Fiancee Doesn’t Know How to Cook?

LeBron Jr

Months ago we heard rumors that NBA superstar LeBron James and his baby mama Savannah Brinson had hit a rough patch in their longterm relationship. In fact, I hear that the high school sweethearts have hit quite a few bumps along the road to matrimony — which is why they still haven’t tied the knot.

Over the weekend, LeBron posted this cute photo of his oldest son, Bron Bron, on his Instagram page. The photo is assumed to be part of the marketing for the new Samsung Galaxy Note (LeBron is the device’s spokesman).

The sharp-eyed reader who sent in this image pointed out the chef standing in the background (who is X’d out of the photo by Bron Bron). As far as we know, Savannah doesn’t have a job outside of the home. So why does she need a chef? The only answer is Savannah can’t cook.

There’s nothing wrong with that. Lots of women can’t cook (your auntie included). Thank goodness we women are skilled at other things besides cooking — right Savannah?

• Morning Wood: LeBron James
  • Celebs Out & About: LeBron James and Family
  • Celeb Style: LeBron James
  • Sports: No ring for LeBron James this year?

90 Responses to “LeBron’s Fiancee Doesn’t Know How to Cook?”

You mean Savannah Doesnt have to COOK?

LuvMySailor says:

I’m from the South/country so I learned my away around the kitchen young :yes:
      My old-school father made sure my sisters and I learned how to cook “in order to keep a husband”..may my dear Daddy RIP.

Black_jewel2 says:

I thought MOST professional atheletes had a Chef for their special training diets :shrugs:

Maybe she CAN cook, but not the foods that he is required and in the quantities needed during the season. Atheletes eat ALL DAMN DAY!

Sandra you are crazy :lol: :lol: I’m certain Savannah can cook!

Sandra I guess you can get away with not cooking because you have no kids and Savannah can get away with it because her man can afford a full time cook, but most mothers need to cook to insure their babies have a healthy, well balanced diet. I’m not cool with mama’s talkin bout they don’t cook.

Keesh says:

:hahaha: Auntie, you so crazy

mrsloveleigh says:

if i was Savannah i wouldn’t be cooking either. Hell i’m not her and i’ve slowed down some in the kitchen myself. Cooking 7 days a week gets old especially when you run out of things to cook

Last year Lebron Tweeted PICS Of @SavannahRB Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner,she doesnt Have to Cook,and I cant stand cooking either If i DIDNT HAVE TO I woudnt!
      Im sick of cooking 4 nights a week and 2 Mornings a week

Athletes can’t eat regular food so :shrug: #welltheyarentsupposedto

*plays Family Fued*
      Something a :hater: would say

datsmdubya2u says:

who says she doesn’t know to cook? Just cause they have a chef? Obviously her man says she doesn’t have to cook.

LuvMySailor says:

I’m from the South/country so I learned my away around the kitchen young
      **************************

My mama from Jersey and she did the same thing with me for the same reasons. I teach my babies to cook so they can feed themselves rather than eating out the majority of the time. If they don’t warm up to white men, which they might, they may not ever get a husband whether they can cook or not. Finding a young black man to commit to marriage is like hitting the damn lottery.

QbanVee says:

It’s not a matter of whether she knows how to cook.. it’s the point that she doesn’t have to…lol

Diva says:

who cares iffin she can cook or not? If her man ain’t worried about it then…………….

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I cook five days a week and don’t ask me what I’m cooking and don’t put in requests! Eat what I make or go buy your own da*n food. My man cooks the other two days or we eat out. I tell my daughter, you can eat this food I cooked or make you a bowl of cheerios. There is also always PB&J in the cupboard. It’s funny what a child will eat when the other choices are bland.

Ty says:

The only answer is Savannah can’t cook.
      Maybe she doesn’t want to cook :rofl:

Im sick of cooking 4 nights a week and 2 Mornings a week
      Girl I was just discussing this with a male married friend of mine and he was asking me about being a COUGAR and I was like cuz men at your age want a wife to cook and clean every night and all that other stuff – NoT BITTER just set in my ways

Gigi26 says:

:shrug:

I’m assuming he got the cook for the season because there is a diet he has to adhere to?

Anywhoo, the boy has beautiful skin :yes:

mrsloveleigh says:

Cooking 7 days a week gets old especially when you run out of things to cook

*****************

You ain’t neva lied! We go to the restuarant wholesaler to buy our meats and last trip I decided to search high and low for something differant so I we can stop having the same shat. Got some lobster soup with no meat chunks (Where’s the meat dammit) and some spinach raviolli. Had the raviolli last night with sauce that I made and they were out of this world! Five minutes to cook.

datsmdubya2u says:

:newpost: please…

One for the road Auntie

Bootcampgirl says:

OMG, I have this new friend that I met, he is older, and always asking me about cooking. I am single, no kids, so I’m not planning on cooking full course meals at this point and time..#DJM

datsmdubya2u says:

News Flash

Rich folk have servants..

Ifn they want ‘em

nothing to see here

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I know someone who makes 5 milli a year. He has a personal chef for dietary reasons. His family doesn’t eat what he does. It is in his life insurance policy, for some wild reason, that his cholesterol and some other factors stay at certain levels. Now I’m not sure how much sense that makes but, I’m inclined to go along with GiGi that Lebron probably has an insane diet to maintain for his job. Have you seen Savannah? She looks good but, I doubt her and Lebron eat the same diet. It’s much easier to get an experienced chef to cook good meals for him than have her reading out of a cook book based on his diet.

Oprahs Bunion says:

I think we are all on the same page here…she doesn’t HAVE to cook. smh

~ ~ ~ ~
      you aint Wrong and there’s Nothing Wrong with NOT Cooking..Dont start it and you’ll be Just Peachy!

zurishay says:

Savannah obviously has skills so good that she kept her man long enough and as a reward she no longer HAS to cook. Shoot, I wouldnt either. I wouldnt even want to push start on the microwave!

_________________________
      Im finding age has nothing to do with it DUDE used to ask me to cook him lunch on Satursday :blink: I order in on Saturdays!

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

byLuvMySailor

That being said, I’m getting off work and making my husband some chicken parmasean tonight.

Careful with that husband…according to the heffas on here he may bring you the HERP.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Luvn, as soon as he utters one work about cooking, I shut that shat down with the quickness. Don’t get me wrong, I cook, I’m just not cooking on a reqular basis…My diet would probably be better if I made more home cooked meals and less expensive but :shrug:

Go-Go Girlie says:

They could be somewhere other than home. They could be having a catered event in their home. This doesn’t mean he is there everyday cooking in their house.

At any rate 2 or 3 years ago Savannah (or maybe it was LeBron) posted some pics of food that Savannah cooked for Thanksgiving and people tried to say it was catered because she used foil pans.

Go-Go Girlie says:

Plus, they just got engaged last New Year’s Eve. Their wedding is planned for 2013.

@Boot
      Thats your perogative,Especially since you dont have Kids!

@Teals, he just might :shrug:

@Luvn, totally agree..
      @Choco, I could maybe do something like that but, he always brings it up everytime I see him…FOH..

KyCakes says:

Straight up! If I don’t feel like cooking, we have cereal nights.. :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ky, there’s been plenty of nights I’ve had cereal, top roman and pbj with no problems.. :rofl:

_________________________
      @Boot
      I don’t do that often – Im like you I will order in for myself before I cook and I cook when Im tired of eating out I have kids but they are grown and my son stays with his dad mosts nights throughtout the week so why am I cooking who is going to eat the leftovers #NOT I

Diva says:

I ain’t cooking tonight! The mister gone do it…. :buttshake:

Anna says:

KyCakes says:

Straight up! If I don’t feel like cooking, we have cereal nights.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      My grands were a mess Saturday. I was going to make Tacos. They ate cereal and I sent them to bed. :lol:

@Diva, :rofl:
      @Choco, eating those leftovers day after day is NOT the business. Once for dinner and once for lunch the next day and it’s time for something new…

Diva says:

I’ll eat cereal too on any given night!!!! Oh and when I had the dental work done and couldn’t eat much…that top ramien was right on time. I lubs em!!!!

@BOOT and choco See i cant do much left overs Either,But my son and Hubby all day erryDay,OR GO GET SOMETHING!
      They dont like TakeOut :shrug:

2cents says:

I don’t think I would cook or clean if I didn’t have to. I might even hire a “sex slave” for days that I’m not feeling it.

2cents says:

~ ~ ~ ~
      LOL!

Jyous1 says:

I am very sure that she can but doesn’t have to cook. Also sure that I wouldnt either if I had it like that.

Boot, in today’s age you don’t have to :no: #doyou #honestyisgolden

My chef cooks for me :lol: #aintmyfault

One day Imma take some lessons, not any time soon though :shrug:

Choco, make me an :egg: :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Let’s not even get on the laundry/dishes/cleaning stuff… :lipssealed:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @ Boot’s gravy…

Diva says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Let’s not even get on the laundry/dishes/cleaning stuff…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Let’s NOT! I hate laundry with a PASSION. My dishwasher got married and moved out 2 years ago! I hate loading and unloaded the dishwasher! Cleaning doesn’t bother me much!!!! ION like filth :nono:

Bootcampgirl says:

<—-that's what I'm gonna tell him the next time he ask me about cooking some shat :hahaha:

Diva says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Let’s not even get on the laundry/dishes/cleaning stuff…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I wish I had a dishwasher. But, please believe I have stock in plastic cups(the red ones of course)cutlery and plates…

<–never lies about the cooking thing :nono:

You'd be surprised at how many men do not care! I have never not got a certain man "from not cooking". They know in the door!

___________________________
      :yes: YEP you are so on point I can’t

@StrangerThings
      Made a banging omelete with steak potatoes and broccoli this past Sunday

@Luvn
      My son will eat the leftovers but by the time he gets there they aren’t good

Diva says:

Diva says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Let’s not even get on the laundry/dishes/cleaning stuff…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The hubby always tell me to buy paper plates and cups. I never do, but you know what? The next time I go to the store I’mma stock up especially for the holidays since it is just 3 of us.

Made a banging omelete with steak potatoes and broccoli this past Sunday

Send it! :lol:

Truth Be Told I dont Like doing ShYte,and if I had it Like Savannah I Wouldnt DO **** but Dress and ResT!

2cents says:

Imaging what it would really be like to not have to cook and clean (atmosphere goes wavey and hazey like old school sitcoms) hmmmpp.

Truth Be Told

I say this alot! :rofl:

Diva says:

Well good peeps I’m gonna chunk up the dueces! See ya’ll on the flip side! :peace:

I say Quiet as Kept

:stop: Wait, steak-potatoes-and-broccoli pieces inside of the omelet?! Damn! :lol:

I have a dishwasher and refuse to use it one the cycle takes forever 2 I can do those little bit of dishes and three loading and unloading!

@Stranger
      :pigsfly: :lol:

@Stranger
      I cut the pieces really small – the steak I left on the side this time but I have put all that in a omelet before I couldn’t even finish it

@Stranger

Smurfette wUtChu trying to say :eek:

ikid

2cents says:

Straight up! If I don’t feel like cooking, we have cereal nights

At least once a week my son ask “Can we have breakfast for dinner” Eggo waffles, eggs and sausage it is ten minutes flat!

KyCakes says:

@Boot me too….specially when I’m pissed…

My Son always takes off when he hears that chit…

“Quiet as its kept, little ninja….”

Boot, I also say “puts me in the mind of” when I’m trying to explain somebody :lol:

KY!! How U Do??

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Diva

I like top ramen too

til i saw how much sodium is in it…lud

:waves: @Diva
      10 mo’ minutes I’m on my way home to not cook :yahoo:

:eek:

==========
      “Truth be Told” For real though, (not when I say it, or you) but when I hear somebody say it, I be like mmmmhhhhmmmmm, A Lie! :lol:

__________________________
      :lol: :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

Smurfette wUtChu trying to say :eek:

ikid
      ====================
      You wanna have a stare-off? :eek:

#ikidikid :grill:

:duel:

Get off ME :eek:

KyCakes says:

luVn I do, I do…ready to go home, but this damn extra hour? sheesh…

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

why do folks exploit their chirrens :shrugs: oh well Good Nite Roses :peace:

Jyous1 says:

Breakfast for dinner is the shiat! At least when hubs is gone- he don’t play that :hailnaw:

THis EXTRA Hour is NOT COOL,KY!!
      Is Your Back better?

:eek:
      :eek:
      :eek:

KyCakes says:

@luVn yes it is…It gets a little stiff if I’ve been standing too long, but no where NEAR the pain I had been experiencing…

Thank you so mmuch for always asking…my Mammy don’t even check on my this much….

:ashamed: at KY :hug:
      Girl I Felt bad for you when U wer telling us about that Back

KyCakes says:

The pain could not be described…

kid rock we will remember that you are supporting mitt yo…

:eek: to the trillionth power :tea:

That is one snazzy cat there yo! :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

Last year Lebron Tweeted PICS Of @SavannahRB Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner

Was she standing over the stove in the pics?

luVn_liFe… says:

Last year Lebron Tweeted PICS Of @SavannahRB Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner

Was she standing over the stove in the pics? :yes: