Robert DeNiro Calls Jay Z a ‘Disrespectful’ Fake

Jay and Robert Deniro

Everyone’s talking about aging rapper Jay Z and acting legend Robert DeNiro beefing at Leonardo DiCaprio’s birthday bash the other night.

Page Six reports that DeNiro was heated at Jay Z who refused to return his repeated phone calls. Jay Z supposedly promised to record a rap song for the Tribeca Film Festival. But for whatever reason, he backed out of his commitment at the last minute.

Hoping to make him change his mind, DeNiro called the 43-year-old rapper to give him an offer he couldn’t refuse. But Jigga refused to call DeNiro back.

So when Jay Z strolled over to Bob’s table at DiCaprio’s party, DeNiro called him out for being a fake and a fraud. Even Beyonce couldn’t calm the actor down.

I guess camel lips thought he was too important to call DeNiro back?

From Page Six:

“Bob was sitting at a table, and when Jay-Z went over to say hello, De Niro told Jay that he never called him back,” a source says.

A spy then overheard De Niro complaining to the rapper, a fellow TriBeCa resident, about a song Jay-Z agreed to record for the Tribeca Film Festival. De Niro had reached out to discuss further details, but Jay never returned his calls.

“Bob wasn’t in any mood to make polite conversation,” the spy says. “He told Jay that if somebody calls you six times, you call them back. It doesn’t matter who you are, that is just rude.”

When Jay-Z tried to make a joke of it, saying he is terrible on the phone, a source says, “De Niro kept telling him that he thinks he’s the man, but that he was disrespectful.'”

“Beyoncé came over, but that didn’t calm Bob down,” the source said, adding that afterward, “It was the talk of the party.

• Did Beyonce break the law by showing her ballot?
  • Beyonce and Jay Z are just like you
  • Barack, Michelle Obama Talked Divorce
  • Blue Ivy has her mother Solange’s hairline
  • Spotted over on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

167 Responses to “Robert DeNiro Calls Jay Z a ‘Disrespectful’ Fake”

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:smack:

Donna del Gatto says:

:popcorn:

Necelove says:

Awwww Hush Robert

Oprahs Bunion says:

I love me some Robert!!!!

Oprahs Bunion says:

But how true is this???

Angiegirl says:

DeNiro seem real cut throat like that. Plus all he date is sistas, so he just might be about that life :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

rich folks arguments are hilarious.

WorkInProgress says:

I can believe that Jigga thinks his **** don’t stink.

:rofl: GET HIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigbadwolf says:

Robert went off like he did in The Fan :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Robert is so good looking with his mole or wart whatever it is.

I find him to be a very attractive older man.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

:pigsfly:

jazi65 says:

umm jay, you DO NOT diss hollywood royalty like Robert DeNiro. and umm bey, you’re the wrong color honey, so sashay away & let grown men :shotsfired: it out :lol:

kingstonn says:

Robert woulda beat that ass! :yes:

Read this…happ’d at Leo’s birthday party.

:heart: Deniro and Jay. Theyre neighbors; im sure it’ll be fine. Mr. BeBe lightweight cussed me out cause my kids stole all the plums off his tree. He still sent me a ziploc full of fish last week. :shrug:

Hey Bishes! What did I miss today?

:love: Bobby He didn’t have to go off on Jay though. :no:

Why he do that for?! <—Jay voice

DeevaC says:

Good. Jay-Z needs to be checked.

bubblicious says:

I’m beginning not to like Jay. He ain’t big enough to diss DeNiro.

Bob can get it djm :tea:

He should’ve grabbed up like in Casino :rofl:

:hahaha: OTB so u saying they aint leave NAN plum to be fount huh? :rofl:

kingstonn says:

Robert woulda beat that ass!

:yes:

Milky says:

If I talk to you, and you turn me into a fag… im gonna kill you , you understand?

And as much as Bobby is in love with Bey he will apologize and things will be good again.

Jack Byrns dont play that chit yo! :tea:

NaijaGal says:

So
      Happy
      It’s
      Thursday
      :grill:

I love plums too. I understand, I understand. :ashamed:

:hahaha: OTB so u saying they aint leave NAN plum to be fount huh? :rofl:

They didn’t wanna leave no evidence! :rofl:

*makes the I’m watching u hand sign & Jay*

:blink:

DeNiro called him out for being a fake and a fraud.
      ____________________________________________________

Embellishment? You just like added a pickle to a sandwich. Everybody dont eat pickles tho.

Deniro has already released a statement..“It was a low-key private conversation between two people that was apparently overheard. It was not a heated discussion.”

This chick said leave no evidence. :rofl:

Donna del Gatto says:

I just pictured Robert DeNiro slapping ol’ boy in ‘Goodfellas’ who went out and bought a new Cadillac and his wife a new mink coat after the heist…

*slaps*

“what the hell ya think ya doin’?….huh?” *slap again*

free says:

bubblicious says: He ain’t big enough to diss DeNiro.

*****************

:cosign:

*puts Milky on a TIMEOUT for that gravi* :dead:

Let’s go Milky :kona:
      ===========
      How you feeling DeevaC? :waiting:

Why he do that for?! <—Jay voice
      _________________________________

You dont get a nigga back like that.. :lol: You dont act like that…I was just iggin them calls cause of Bey..I was gone get right back.. :lol: :hug:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Robert dont have to do anything, he can bankrupt the carters yall have any idea who he tied too, a black person don’t stand a chance they give your riches but they can also take them away , sad but true :coffee:

:egg: <—fried pickles

OTB gone somedamnwhere yo!

WorkInProgress says:

…………..
      damn eavesdroppers. Always embellishing chit.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

two things

1. If this was true, what the fugg is BeYAWNsay gonna do/say to calm a REAL gangster down? :rolleyes:
      2. Camel Lips Auntie??? dead azz wrong! :lol: I bet you he know how to use them camel lips too :lick:

I believe this is true. It is rare for somebody to come out and dispute what Page Six (Cindy Adams) writes.

Why was Beyonce in “Grown Men” Bidness?

Cantchu see two men are tawkinnnnnnn?? (Mr. Big voice)

@ Shaun.. I worked out last Wednesday? to the first Blueprint album. I swear I forgot how much I :love: it! :yahoo:

DTTS

:egg: <—plum pies :rofl:

@Fay tree was cleannnnn exceept the ones they couldnt reach. :lol:

I sent him a nice plate of stew beef for that. :lol: He love my kids tho; his baby flew the nest last year. Its funny to see him (big, black, portly man…but like a gentle giant) fawning over ma’am. :heart:

DeNiro called him out for being a fake and a fraud.
      ____________________________________________________

( :chickenhead: voice)

:nono: Nuhhh Uhhhhhh
      Deniro checked him AND his security AND THEN when Bey walked over he turned his back to her “talk to the back”-style.

This sounds better :D

yall have any idea who he tied too, a black person don’t stand a chance

_____________________________________________________

Except his Black wife..right? :huh:

iWhip

:egg: <—alligator souffle :lol:

S/O to Special Ed :love: #backoffhose :D

:dead:

:whistle:

FRANK!
      :blink: SHUT UP! Donchu see 2 men r talking
      BUT!
      :eek: BUT WHAT??

kingstonn says:

what? where is my kwall?! :wail:

OTB gone somedamnwhere yo!
      ___________________________

Bout to Sis. Im itchy taday. :lol:

:heart: the first Blueprint album

good ole days :wail:

^^ This means he did it in his inside voice but somebody DID get checked. He DID NOT say I did not verbally chin check Shawn Corey Carter. :rofl: Prolly was waggin his fanger or nose to nose… so onlooker thought that it was about to go DOWN :rofl:

@ Kingston…Who dat. :yahoo:

Honycoatd says:

Thats sweet OTB… I hope he keeps being nice and the children too. Good neighborly love.

I always wanted to climb a tree up to the top but so scared of falling out and really breaking bones.

:cosign: @ KDubb

He still didn’t have to pull his card. :no:

iWhip says:

Awwww! her lil cute ass would break me down too :love:
      i bet she be runnin chit tho! @OTB

This sounds better
      :yes: :lol:

Like any girl who down for her dude Im sure she was all whiny, “Jayyyyy yall loud..and ppl are looking… *feigns smile* ” :eek:

You know Bey care about the image.

Honycoatd says:

You guys watch alot of movies… Gosh, I can’t quote much of them but Whats love gotta do with it.

:whistle:
      Who dat
      Who dat
      Who dat
      Who dat
      Whooooooooooooooooooo

Who dat be messing with my crew? :rofl:

what? where is my kwall?!
      ——————————-
      It is I.

Hey Dimpz :wave:

FRANK!
      SHUT UP! Donchu see 2 men r talking
      BUT!
      BUT WHAT??

:dead: @Dubb and Fay :rofl:

Oh so my font is white huh? adfajdfhakjdfhajdfjladfbajdsvuadfbajdsfbausdbadbcasldbajsdbaj!

VDot says:

Why was Beyonce in “Grown Men” Bidness?

Cantchu see two men are tawkinnnnnnn?? (Mr. Big voice)

_____________________________________________________

:yes:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

yall have any idea who he tied too, a black person don’t stand a chance

_____________________________________________________

Except his Black wife..right?
      ______________________________________________

thats not what I mean I know he have a black wife. I was speakiong in general on that part, when I said “sad but true” its still in this country where Blacks are still lower than any other race in this country. I dont agree with it but its how it is.. if anything would have came of this, they would have brought up jay drug past, and all that stuff and made Robert look like a saint it happens everyday in hollyweird. :coffee:

_________________________________________________________________

Yes. Enough to have Bey mosey over. Im sure it was stern. And I can see Jay lightweight shucking (for lack of a better term) :lol:

Im bad with phones too. :ashamed:

No Gypster,

It is black like the rest of us but probably got lost.

How are you and the babygirls and the older ones too?

JT Money though? at New Girl :hahaha:

I think that shyt is on my iPod too. :no:

Ion wanna get my tooth pulled tomorrow! :wail: Ion wanna be on drugs neither. Which one of yall gone take my calls while i’m whining til Sunday? :coffee:

i know he said it his Jack Byrns voice tho :tea:

he prolly used vantriloquist mouth training tho & didnt move his mouth. he said it like this :D

kingstonn says:

@ kita
      seriously.. the carton of eggs is still here! :lol:

@ kdub
      you got over your bronchitis?! :hug:

========
      Wrankled up his forehead and face too! (probably :yes: ).
      I bet he even said this: “Oh, you laughing, like it’s funny, like I’m a clown, like I amuse you, entertain you” :huh: when J tried to chortle it off :grill:

Who dat
      Who dat
      Who dat
      Who dat
      Whooooooooooooooooooo

Who dat be messing with my crew?
      ————————————
      That is my SHAT. :danban:

Buncha fly azz bishes when we ride its ON… I LOVED me some Sole chile.

Honycoatd says:

Jayz never had a drug past. At least not selling drugs.

Milky says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*puts Milky on a TIMEOUT for that gravi*

Let’s go Milky

but but i dont want to go in the kona #lipquiver# is it likka in da kona! :kona:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

_________________________________________________________________

Im bad with phones too.
      —————-
      Shuckin :lol:

but Dude said he called him 6 times though….he could have sent an email if he’s that bad with phones :rolleyes: he just aint want to be bothered is all :lol:

Hony all kids are well. We are all together in Atlanta now. WOOHOO!!! I’m so darn happy now!

I was a tree climber @hony. We have a lot of plum trees in this city. It was like sport to get the ones off the “good trees”. These are the trees where old ppl live (no kids constantly picking the plums before ripening) :lol:

So you would sneak in Ms. Jessie yard right ‘fore night fall. She gone be gone to bed and you gotta be home right ‘fore the street lights come on. Win/win. :lol:

@ jay…I SWEAR I was JUST thinking that about you. :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

JT Money though? at New Girl :hahaha:

I think that shyt is on my iPod too. :no:

Ummm what is JT money? Pls and Thx…
      <—WILL only take calls/texts if you take your meds properly :chase: #isaidproperlyandimeanprop-er-ly :eek:

Honycoatd says:

You left CT… How are you liking ATL? Children enjoying school there?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Honycoatd says:

Jayz never had a drug past. At least not selling drugs.

——————
      :eek:

Milky says:

:hi: ynh
      bbl goin to lurnch!!

Jayz never had a drug past. At least not selling drugs

Jay last name Z? aka Jiggaman aka Hov aka Sean Carter?? :eek: :kona:

@ kdub
      you got over your bronchitis?!
      ——————————-
      It still comes back from time to time…I just wait on the next post. I am learning new ways to manage my bronchitis :yes:

Hershey says:

______________________________________________

Bey thought her letter writing skills could be put into practice huh? Mr. DeNiro probably never acknowledged her presence :shrugs:

Well Milky, MsDiva probably was up in there earlier, sooo ummm whatchew think? :rofl:

iWhip says:

<—WILL only take calls/texts if you take your meds properly #isaidproperlyandimeanprop-er-ly

:cosign:

& i want the slurry voice to prove it too :tea:

__________________________________________________________________

I got what you meant…but this very hollywood heavyweight wifed up Black. Thats very telling about his overall state of mind. I just think he is not on that team.

So what if they bring up Jay’s drug past? Im not being snarky Im really asking, so what? He is still where he is despite/inspite…and does Jay even have a conviction?

Robert is a known hothead. KNOWN. Thats why this is so juicy. :yes:

Hershey, see #46 for “my take on it” :lol:

kingstonn says:

lmaooooooooooo! :dead: @ Hershey.

@ New Girl…He sings that song you quoted.

Does Properly mean to the letter or just enough to get by? Can we work something out?! :wail: I’m already gonna have to pop Benadryl for the reaction i’mma have to the lytacaine!

#ICan’tTakeDrugsEverythingFukksMeUp :no:

kingstonn says:

@ kita
      aww. if only i answered the phone… :hug:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Are we going to get a Rihanna post today?

iWhip says:

Hershey :spank: so u saying she strolled over with a note huh? :rules:

My grandmother in the country would make me get the water hose and spray all the kids that were in her plum tree. Did I mention all those kids were my cousins? They never wanted to play with me when I went there in the summer time.

kingstonn says:

@ kita
      lidocaine*

#helpful :grin:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hershey, see #46 for “my take on it”

______________________________________

:dead: he made her talk him's ass huh? :rofl: I betchu Bey was like :confused: as he walked the eff off

VDot says:

Honycoatd says:

Jayz never had a drug past. At least not selling drugs.

——————

:blink:

There goes that innocence ;)

Honycoatd says:

Yes Flava Fay him same one.

OTBness,

I can swim and ride a bike but gosh always wanted to climb a tree. Probably too late now that I am older. And your lucky on the plum trees. They cut down alot of our fruit trees here a few years ago.

How are you and the little children also?

NaijaGal says:

who is Saigon? he was spitting real ish on his breakfast club interview

Gigi26 says:

Mr DeNiro don’t play disrespect :yes:

Jay think he runs the city? Shiid he better ask them Italians who do :tea:, shyt they still running Brooklyn…them and the Russians..

He bet record that freestyle :lol:

Donna del Gatto says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Are we going to get a Rihanna post today?

________

:goodpost:

but Dude said he called him 6 times though….he could have sent an email if he’s that bad with phones he just aint want to be bothered is all
      ______________________________________________________________________

I feel ya. I dont return calls tho. You must leave me a msg otherwise :shrug:

But yeah I am not a multi-millionaire and most folks calling me for bullchit so eh. Jay need to do better. Bey prolly gonna bake them a casserole and drop it off. :lol: I just know she made that wonky looking cake she got on her tumblr. :lol:

Jayz never had a drug past. At least not selling drugs
      —————————————–
      “He’s done so well, many have forgotten he started as a street hustler from the grim Marcy Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant who sold crack by the kilo, was nearly murdered by a rival and narrowly escaped jail after cops pulled him over when his car was loaded with cocaine.”

general ? for the board:

have u known a black/yt IR couple where the yt was still prejudice despite their union?

Bad Influence says:

Mr. DeNiro is that dude…and he loves the brown tail :lol:

anyhoo…what ya’ll tom’bout?

JT Money :heart:

Posion Clan b!tch. I was raised on this chit. :cool: Explains a lot about me actually.. :lol:

Bigbadwolf says:

i know he said it his Jack Byrns voice tho
      Jay better watch out before he kidnap Blue Ivy :lol:

He is also LITERALLY a backstabber. Ask Un (Lance) Rivera.

lmaoooooo lmaooooo @Gyp :rofl: :rofl:

@ Shaun….I promise to send you NORMAL text while i’m high. Well, I’m gonna try to hold that promise. :lol:

@ Fay…I am NOT calling you while i’m drooling and shyt. :rofl:

Naija i loved Saigon.

he’s got a song with trey-songz called so much pain in my life. check it out. it’s old tho, but still a good song. what he tambout? :popcorn:

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: @ whoever said JayZ doesnt have a drug past… poor thing

Hershey says:

iWhip says:

Hershey so u saying she strolled over with a note huh?

___________________________________________

She didn’t have a few weeks to compose her usual open letters but I’m sure it went something like this:

Rawbert,

Im a BIG fan of urs. I loved u in I think it was Scarface! Say hello to my little friend was favorite line! with us being actresses, lets naught give the ppl a scene, u no they will print this n it could get ugly.

Thx B!

P.S. I luvd u in The Devils adjective! u & keeahnu reeves were great!!!

Bad Influence says:

oh hello Jackson… :hi: <–dry disowning wave

Gigi26 says:

who is Saigon? he was spitting real ish on his breakfast club interview
      ———————————————————————-
      Really popular independent rapper I believe. He started underground though..he’s very intelligent too :yes:

What did he say?

I need to copy and paste becuz I commented on this on another blog brb…

IDK I mean Deniro may have overeacted but he is old school and italian at that – they take stuff like that seriously and Jay could’ve answered or returned a call after 6 attempts I mean gotta respect the OLD HEADS

:yes:

Afiya says:

OH MY!!! THis is NOT good, DeNiro might get his azz handed to him.

Babydoll,

when you pull your tooth get some vanilla extract and put it on a cotton ball and where you have the pain you then place it and it helps a loads… :hug:
      I can’t believe if its the same tooth you complained the many moons ago I was here.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

__________________________________________________________________

Robert is a known hothead. KNOWN. Thats why this is so juicy.
      ______________________________________________________________

Right, but the Yt media would have spin this story u’ll think think jay-z shot somebody, the way of this country

Bad Influence says:

:rofl: @ #115

:ghost: @ “The Devils adjective!”

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

______________________________________________________________________

I feel ya. I dont return calls tho. You must leave me a msg otherwise

But yeah I am not a multi-millionaire and most folks calling me for bullchit so eh. Jay need to do better. Bey prolly gonna bake them a casserole and drop it off. I just know she made that wonky looking cake she got on her tumblr.
      ———–
      blechhhh she cooks??? i know it tastes like cardboard :lol:

@ Jay..I love you but, you see I didn’t even say I was gonna call you. We’ll just text at 2am like always. :coffee:

I knew I was spelling that shyt wrong. Too lazy to Google. :no:

VDot says:

:rofl: at Hershey’s letter

Devils adjective :dead:

Donna del Gatto says:

The Devils adjective!
      _____

:ghost:

*clears throat* Hello Paulette. How are you this ThIRSTday?? :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Jay thought he could treat Roberty any ole way like he was one of them bytches cuz he ain’t riding his dyck like Chris from Coldplay. Yeah aight, you gone learn today Mr. Jiggaman.

When Bob calls ya 6 times, you better have a damn good excuse for it. Damn near every movie dude been in has been a classic :yes:

DeNiro ain’t no punk bytch :rofl:

:ghost: Whoever said Jay didn’t sell drugs. Umm his man Avery took a dime for his ass. He will always be on payroll :yes:

Log yo ass off Hershey! :rofl:

Thanks Hony! :hug:

:crying: *adds Hershey to my DNF list*

baby BYE! :ghost:
      DIMPZ i aint gone be able to see the drool on the phone ma! lemme get my fun in yo! :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

So we speaking on first hand account now? Ok… I was too.

Gigi26 says:

I luvd u in The Devils adjective! u & keeahnu reeves were great!!!

:rofl: :dead:

Hershey says:

:rofl: HUSH UP Dimpz and Fay!

@Fay- my cousin dated a YT guy and one day my lil brother was playing and making noise and he yelled will you shut the hell up crackkhead nucca. RECORD SCRATCHED!!!Lets just say: He still lives but I don’t think he looks blacks in the eye anymore.

iWhip says:

OTB me too! that’s y ion give folks a pass just bc they married black (not tambout RD) but it made me think of something. i’ve seen PLENTY yt guhls with brothers that cant STAND blk women. i feel sorry for them bc they may have a blk girl to raise :(

*fiegns laughter* But her letters arent misspelled… simple, trite, capital letters mid word and chit…but not misspelled . :( :)

kingstonn says:

@ kita
      :lol: :yahoo:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Afiya says:

OH MY!!! THis is NOT good, DeNiro might get his azz handed to him.
      ————-
      No Ma’am Pam! SHawn Carter will :lol:

Woman, if you don’t take all that medicine at the hour ON THE HOUR then the joke is gonna be on you. I wouldn’t lie about it :huh:

The objective is to not allow the pain or swelling the chance to get to where you’ll feel it :tea:
      ==========
      Okay, so now yall know she ain’t gonna call me right? So you’s guys better tattle on her :rules:

blechhhh she cooks??? i know it tastes like cardboard
      _________________________________________________________

During her little break she learned to cook amongst other things… she wanted to learn, art, ect.

Im not stanning on this one cause I hate food that dont taste good but her mama is a Texas Creole. I think she mightve picked up on a little something.

Flava Fay,

It all depends on how racist you are. Some people think of being with someone has ownership. So if they are with you it is only because you benefit them that does not mean they like others like you, since they don’t belong to them.

Rawbert
      ^^^ FAR as the fugg I GOT.

:dead:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

The Devils adjective
      ——

THIS

iWhip says:

YNH :no: THAT right thurr has kept me from dating yt bc it would be all OVA baby. i would never look at them the same. always with a side-eye! #bastid

And I know yall tired of hearing about my kids but………………

Delicious and Shaun, yall REALLY need to get yall boy. Yesterday, he asked me if he could ass to my XMas list.

Me: Sure What is it?
      J: Angry Birds Mega Fling
      Me: OK
      J: It’s on Walmart. Thank you
      Me: Ok, thanks.

So, I look it up on Amazon. 59.99 :blink:

I was on my way out the door so I asked for some help with a lower price from a friend. Friend emails me a link that’s associated with Walmart but, not Walmart. I scroll to the bottom and see this:

JoryB
      I can’t wait to get it for christmas it is gonna be awsome.

:blink: I was set up yall. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

So you judge all white people the same?

Random: My guilty ghetto pleasure is Lays potato chips with hot sauce. Sooo good!

Afiya says:

I’ll take Jay for 500 Alex. Bobby got clout but so does Jay, I don’t think Bobby will even go there with Jay anyway…Jay ain’t no bitch.

NaijaGal says:

@iWhip & GiGi…dude was just talking about the state of hip hop and dudes talking how they’re about that street life and they’re not…said dudes in jail talking to God to give them one more chance to see their kids, not how much of a gangsta they are…said he’d slap Rick Ross and 2Chainz (used them as examples) for the ish they promote to the youth, etc etc…good interview…it’s posted on the breakfast club website

Does Delicious = Kingstonn

:hahaha: Its gotta #slurp :lol:

I :love: Baby J yo! #youfellforthesetupyo

Afiya says:

(bb) :ghost: Rob probably got guns (or friends w/guns) that are older than J.

I heard J was a studio “thug” anyway so :shrug:

San says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Thought I was the only one who did that :yes:

MZN says:

Please… Bobby got way bigger clout than Jay…

free says:

MZN says: Please… Bobby got way bigger clout than Jay…

****************************

some people have to learn the hard way…like miss kanye :coffee:

iWhip says:

Hony of course not luv, but it’s just not a risk i am personally willing to take. that would devestate me to open my heart & body to someone & then turn around & call me or mine a **** may do me in. not worth the chance for me :shrug:
      but i take ERRYbody on a case by case basis, no matter what group u belong to :tea:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SO DENIRO HAS THE POWER TO MAKE BEY AND JAY-Z BANK ACCOUNT GO ZERO

:rolleyes: CRACK AND DEM 80’S BABIES :coffee: THEY THE SAME ONES SWEARING FO GOD PAC STILL ALIVE :shrugs:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Why was Beyonce in “Grown Men” Bidness?
      ________________________

I guess she feels it is alright. After all, she is confused. King Bey? That is as dumb as how she sits with her legs hiked up wearing a skirt as opposed to sitting like a lady. She needs a refund on those so-called “etiquette” and “class” training courses. She failed miserably. :shrug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

free says:

MZN says: Please… Bobby got way bigger clout than Jay…

****************************

some people have to learn the hard way…like miss kanye

…and this is evident by Joe Camel licking his hooves and attempting a half-arsed apology and Robster calling him out on his fakery and fu*kery. :cheer:

Now time for sour breath to be put in her place. Where is NeNe “Nathaniel” Leakes when we need her. :tea:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

CAUSE HER HUSBAND BUSINESS IS “HER” BUSINESS-LOL I LIKE THE ARGUMENT CELEBRITIES ARE NOT GODS BUT DENIRO IS LIKE A GOD AND CAN RUIN A CELEBRITY

AND BEY’S HUSBAND BUSINESS AINT HER BUSINESS IN THIS SCENARIO, BUT ANY OTHER SCENARIO THESE TWO INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS ARE LUMPED TOGETHER AS ONE :coffee: THE FUGGERY-LOL!

Henny Blaque says:

Hershey says:

iWhip says:

Hershey so u saying she strolled over with a note huh?

___________________________________________

Rawbert,

Thx B!

P.S. I luvd u in The Devils adjective! u & keeahnu reeves were great!!!
      ****************************************