fanMAIL: Rihanna and Katy Perry at odds over their choice of men

Rihanna and Katy Perry

Loyal reader Ernest O. writes:

John Mayer may be an epic douchebag but his shortcomings will NEVER be on the same level as your woman-beating man Chris Brown (aka Fist Brown). The two aren’t even comparable. A woman beater is a social pariah. Especially one who to this day has never shown the humility one would need to even begin to repair his image. Not to mention his communications skills are on par with a 12 year old but I digress.

When will Rihanna realize no matter how hard she tries to make America and the world love her pencil-dicked man-boy it’s never going to happen? She may get her way most of the time, but in this case it is NOT going to happen. Po thang – what a desperate, obsessive, insecure and immature woman. And I had such high hopes for her. Now she is just HIGH!

From Enstarz.com:

Good friends Katy Perry and Rihanna are having a tiff over their boyfriends Chris Brown and John Mayer. According to a report, there is “tension” between to the two pop stars because Perry disapproves of the Bajan’s beauty’s reconciliation with Brown and also vise versa.

“[Rihanna] says Katy’s a hypocrite since she’s with John Mayer, who is one of the biggest sleazeballs on the planet!” a source reportedly told Star magazine.

• Rihanna denies relationships with men
  • Rihanna + Chris Brown: we don’t believe you
  • Is Rihanna getting Botox’d up?

82 Responses to “fanMAIL: Rihanna and Katy Perry at odds over their choice of men”

Donna del Gatto says:

what the fcuk with this pic tho??? :lipssealed:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WOW, NOW THIS IS BIT MUCH, I DON’T THINK RIHANNA IS EXPECTING OR WAITING FOR ANYONE’S APPROVAL :coffee: I DON’T AGREE WITH HER CHOICES BUT I ADMIRE HER MOXY FOR DOING WHAT THE FUG SHE WANTS DESPITE WHAT FOLKS THINK

Bibi says:

Damn….that’s a bit harsh…

Donna del Gatto says:

AGREED! :coffee:

Bibi says:

And John Mayer is an azz…

Gigi26 says:

I mean…da fck is this?!

No one cares

I don’t think that Rihanna cares what anyone thinks.

:whistle:

Aint nobody’s bi’ness!

Bibi says:

:waves: @Donna

Not a Chris fan huh?? lol

Donna del Gatto says:

HOGWASH! …my baby needs to do better but this is a bit much! :nono:

I think Ernest O. wants Chris Brown to :hunch:

spongebobfan says:

john mayer IS a douche tho…hes been with everyone……..

rihanna loves chris and thats that. i dunno what set chris off in 2009 to make him do that horrible thing, but i dont think hes like ike.
      let them live……
      :shrug: but what do i know

_________________________

Rihanna prolly phucked Mayer. He does have a record contract…

LadyT says:

:offtopic:
      Gypsy… I noticed you posting lyrics to Love and War. I’m the Queen of wrong lyrics, you heard “we stayed on the front line”? I heard “phone line” and “we’re still here after the (ion know what that word is” drops”

Breezy says:

When will ppl realize that folks are going to do what they want to do.. get cho life Ernest O!!

Gigi26 says:

I like Tamar’s new single :tea:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Bibi

:hugs:

No, I cannot stand that bull-headed needle **** man-child…You ever seen that movie ‘She’s Gotta Have It’? Well Rihanna is Nola Darling and Chris Brown is Mars…. :coffee:

LadyT says:

Too bad Sandra & Tamar don’t like each other. You should post the link and do a nice write up anyway Sandra. Extend the olive branch. It’s really a good song

iyonah says:

^^
      I’m with you Intense.

Russel did a number on Katy, after seeing her documentary, I felt bad for her didn’t work. Heartbreak can be so hard. I lost count of all the women John been with.

Wasn’t Rih Katy’s maid of honor when she married Russel Crowe?

Donna del Gatto says:

@Bird

I heard that Rihanna and Katy are pretty close…back when Katy got married to my bew Rihanna was throwing her bachelor parties and such…

@BIRD
      “They are not at odds. This fake story gets on my nerves. With all the paparazzi pics of Rih floating around out there how many times have we seen Rih and Katy together? NEVER. They are not friends. If Rih has any close white friends we are unaware.”
      __________________________

They both played up this “friendship” thing when Katy came out. I don’t think either one cares about the other.

Oprahs Bunion says:

spongebobfan says:

john mayer IS a douche tho…hes been with everyone……..

let them live……
      but what do i know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AGREED…

Donna del Gatto says:

@gypsey

get it right…it’s Russell BRAND! :heart:

ninjarider_sb says:

So ya’ll just gonna ignore “Fist Brown” :coffee:

And sorta off topic, but not, I also think Chris’s label or management are behind the reactivation of his Twitter….like poor Bow Wow. I don’t think Chris uses it anymore. Not even to post his Instagram pics.

Well Rihanna is Nola Darling

OMG. That is my shat. Tracy Camilla Johns was DAT BISH you hear me?

haleymichelle says:

i think they’re actually real friends. but, didnt the paps catch rihanna sneaking out of mayers house earlier this year at like 2 in the am? maybe thats why theyre pissy….

Oprahs Bunion says:

@ BIRD….you could be right.

Donna del Gatto says:

@Bird

*******************

Fake publicity stunt. Rih didn’t even go to the wedding. I’m going to do a Google search and see if I can find even one pic of Rih and Katy together outside an award ceremony.

Donna del Gatto says:

Well Rihanna is Nola Darling

OMG. That is my shat. Tracy Camilla Johns was DAT BISH you hear me?

Yeah, and the crazy part is that I’ve been compared to her physically since I was very young. The resemblance is uncanny…except I don’t have a fro mohawk and well yeah, different body build… :lol:

Bad Influence says:

that pic of Rih is horible..

Hey KDubbz
      Donna
      LuVn
      Ninja
      Bibi

:waves: & :hug: s

Gigi’licious, that gravi tho :thumbsup: gawjus thang u!

ninjarider_sb says:

@Bad Influence…. :waves:

haleymichelle says:

——-
      that was ashton cutcher

Bad Influence says:

Russell Brand looks like evrything on him smells….BAD

and hes sooooo not funny. i hate that guy :no:

Gigi26 says:

Awww thank ya Bad boo, I pissed in my kitchen trash can that night :rofl:

I take after you darlin :wink:

Well Rihanna is Nola Darling
      OMG. That is my shat. Tracy Camilla Johns was DAT BISH you hear me?
      _______

He fine azz in New Jack City, talking about Michael Michelle can’t have no babies!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Bad Influence says:

Russell Brand looks like evrything on him smells….BAD

and hes sooooo not funny.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought he was funny either.

Donna del Gatto says:

@His

:cuss: stop it! now…. :heart: Russell Brand :heart:

Gigi26 says:

This story is really a bunch of bullchit…I mean John Mayer is the biggest fag-hag in the industry…more bytchmade than Rob Kartrashian.

His music go hard though :tea: :lol:

NaijaGal says:

ion care…don’t like how Katy did Travie and now Russel…that girl deserves the douche that is John…his Continum Album though? YES

Alas, it looks like the ladies may have tried to go along with the stunt for a hot second. I found 2 pics of them together from 2009. I guess they found they just don’t have anything in common.

haleymichelle

I thought is was Ashton Kutcher’s house that Rih was seen leaving from.

spongebobfan says:

i actually didnt know mayer was with katy perry… wasnt he just with taylor swift (who also is a whore)

i remember when katy was with my dude travis from gym class heros, he is foine

Smonae80 says:

This story sounds like BS

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      What would they have in common? They are friends in Wendy Williams head.

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t make myself care about this :shrugs: heads over to amazon dot com for some e shopping!!! :pc:

NaijaGal says:

spongebobfan says:

========================
      that chick been ran through by every dude in the industry…damn, everytime I turn around she’s with a new pink ****

ninjarider_sb says:

spongebobfan says:

————————————————————————
      Taylor Swift is an industry whore! Too bad the mainstream media won’t call her this though……… A blind man can see that chick got issues :coffee:

iyonah says:

with taylor swift (who also is a whore)<—- seems like she likes to switch is UP alot!!

Anna says:

spongebobfan says:

~~~~~~~~~
      Katy & John moved in together. Taylor was w/him 3 boyfriends ago.

Gigi26 says:

That pic of Rihanna though :rofl:

I think Miss Taylor is just dating as she should at her age, but these last 2 being teenagers has me wondering if she might be a pedo at heart. The Kennedy boy is just a junior in high school for crying out loud.

MissHarlem says:

Katy Perry needs to have a gotdamn seat. GTFOH she need not to be the one talking. The message is only recieved well if you are a model of the message and Katy model you are not.

ninjarider_sb says:

Taylor Swift —-> :haha: <—— All the men she done had and gone have next week!

ninjarider_sb says:

———————————————————————

Her new boo is only 18 also….She got some real issues going on

VDot says:

Even I, Rihanna’s baby, can’t find any fukcs to give about this post.

iWhip says:

:blink: y Rih’s tits lookin reptillian & schnitt?? :eek:

iWhip says:

chile pls! this is stupid. i refuse to get mad & my friends’ choice in a mate. like mama always say, if they like it, i love it! :tea:

ninjarider_sb says:

:newpost:

NSFW

Donna del Gatto says:

:newpost: NSFW! :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Oh and Tamar’s new song is hittin :coffee:

ninjarider_sb says:

I wont be going on that NSFW post….I got a gubment job and I wanna keep it. :yes:

iWhip says:

Donna
      HIS
      ERRYDAMNBODY
      :waves: <—.000001% of the fuggs i dont give about this topic

Hershey says:

_______________________________________

Welp there goes your chance to buy her a backpack and to share a bottle of pump it up :coffee: It must hurt yo po wittle feelings that she doesn’t…po thang :yawn:

Bibi says:

:waves: @Bad, Missharlem, Iwhip, Naija, Bird, Gigi

@Donna

After a quick google search :lol: I do remember that movie..Nola is appropriate :yes:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :2dance: hey booski. Its whip time :yahoo:

BIBI :waves:

ninjarider_sb says:

@iWhip: :waves:

NaijaGal says:

iWHIP, BIBI :waves:

VDot says:

MissHarlem says:

Oh and Tamar’s new song is hittin

______________________________________

It is! When she was practicing with the live band on the show last week, I was like that song is a banger :thumbsup:

MissHarlem says:

VDOT last week it made me want to hear it in its entirety. She did that

80s Baby says:

Wayment…aren’t Rih and Kat :lick: eachother anyway? I’on believe this story. :coffee:

Diva says:

:wave: Morning Ladies!!!!!

LongLegged says:

I thnk Sandra wants to be Rihanna and therefore get Chris. I mean, there is no other explanation… #Nope

MissHarlem says:

Oh and Tamar’s new song is hittin

Tamar’s camp emailed me yesterday about purchasing a full page ad for her single on my blog. I told them thanks, but no thanks. She can keep her money. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra :newpost: please

libra80sbaby says:

Why you no likey Tamar’s greenbacks Ms. Sandra??

MissHarlem says:

Oh and Tamar’s new song is hittin

——–
      :hater:

robin says:

Weird I was pro CB for a long time, kept thinking he was misguided and needed new management. As far as Rih, I was pretty much indifferent. Lately, I find myself switching teams and becoming pro-rih and supporting her ventures and getting completely turned off by CB. Oh well it is what it is, a new generation will be replacing this pool of talent and I doubt they will be missed. Katy Perry I have nothing.