NBA suspends Dwyane Wade for kicking Ramon Sessions in the groin

Dwyane Wade kicks Ramon Sessions

It was funny at the time, but to the NBA, a superstar player kicking an opposing player in the groin on national TV is no laughing matter.

The incident occurred during the 4th quarter of the Miami Heat vs Charlotte Bobcats game on Wednesday. Miami was ahead 83-79 with 8:12 left in the 4th quarter, when Wade dribbled the basketball down the court and was fouled by sessions. As the ref blew the whistle, Wade lifted his left leg impacting Sessions’ nether regions.

It was difficult to believe that the kick was not intentional, as Sessions rolled around on the floor in obvious distress.

Dwyane Wade kicks Ramon Sessions

But Sessions recovered quickly and jumped up to confront Wade. The two men exchanged words before being separated by the officials and players of both teams. The refs missed the now-infamous kick, but the NBA’s front office did not. The league suspended Wade for one game without pay on Thursday.

Wade will sit out the Miami Heat vs Detroit Pistons game on Friday.

After the suspension was announced on Thursday, Wade defended himself against accusations that he was a dirty player.

“I’m far from being a dirty player, (plus) my intent was never 2 kick Ramon Sessions,” Wade tweeted Thursday as he and Sessions trended on Twitter. “I just reacted to the contact that I got from him. More than anything, I think of my boys watchin me be4 retaliating 2ward any player.”

• Metta World Peace Ejected After Throwing Vicious Elbow (Video)
  • Celebs Out & About: LeBron James and Family
  • Celeb Style: LeBron James
  • Lil Wayne Banned from Tonight’s OKC vs Spurs Game
  • Graphic source

• OutsidetheBox

IDK…Wade not really that kind of player.. :shrug: He’ll be alright.

:nono: dirty move :no:

• OutsidetheBox

____________________________________

I swear sometimes you just be writing… :lol: of course he is in pain..its his nutts..doesnt mean it was intentional.

• iyonah

Wade typically playes clean, maybe he lifted his leg and pushed back cause he wanted to shoot :shrug:

Still #teamheat

• OutsidetheBox

The NBA is light years ahead in their “social” responsibility tho. NFL take note..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Wow. Looks kinda intentional to me. For shameeeeee :nono:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:rofl: it’s funny but it’s not :ashamed:

ion think he’s a dirty player by nature tho. maybe he was just having a bad day. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

He is absolutely not @Fay. Anyone who has seen him play, has seen a very level head.

I dont like Wade on that personal level, but he is not a dirty player.

• coco creamy

:coffee: Who? oh :shrugs: ok

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves: FayFayyyyyyyy…my pooch took your advice about the hair color…even got matchin booties! Thanks!! :thumbsup:

• Jdore

“I just reacted to the contact that I got from him.”

IDK about D Wade but when I go get checked out at the doctor if they hit my arm, my knee doesn’t raise up :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

These after xmas sales gonna do it.. :no:

• FuturedocDonte

:hahaha: How in the heyull did I miss this

Now that’s its safe to come out ….. Morning y’all :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Jdore says: IDK about D Wade but when I go get checked out at the doctor if they hit my arm, my knee doesn’t raise up
      ____________________________________

• Angelica

Dwayne Wade used to be the shyt. Now he straight bish made. He only got like a 1 or 2 years left in the leauge anyway!

:newbie:

• WorkInProgress

Wade is typically not a dirty player. Haslem does his “dirty” work for him. from the angle of the vid it looks like he tried to dribble right past him, lost his balance and was tipping over.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

10 Things Yeen Know About Meh

1. i like the underdog
      2. hard for me to trust women
      3. i’m the eldest child, but also unique in that i have 2 sets of siblings from my parents with the same parents but i’m the only one my parents have
      4. i dont like my dog
      5. i used to want breast implants
      6. i can be really mean if provoked
      7. i have a prejudice streak
      8. i have a cussing fetish
      9. i’m a movie buff
      10.i always get nervous before i sing no matter what :ashamed:

who’s next? :waiting:

• iyonah

@Work as a person who only started watching the Heat once Bron Bron moved along, I will agree that Haslem does most of the dirty work.

@Whip — can you explain #3?

• Betamax82

Well…. iWhip I just placed my first order of whip and I can’t wait to receive :yahoo: it I hope I won’t be disappointed :lol:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: made me chuckle on sportscenter :coffee:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

Is it safer up here than down there cause what @unsub just fonted…HUNTEE!

This blog life can’t be real!

• Honycoatd

Good morning Beautiful People

# TeamHEAT

Dwayne is not a dirty player at all and I believe it is just was an accident.

I hope Ramon feels better. A nut kick I heard is very painful.

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Heatboys..

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

When is a girl child safe round these parts?

Gotdamnit, we is only a couple of days from 2013. When will the madness :stop:

Folks ain’t learnt nothing? I know Sandra don’t like whoppings, but I’m about to get my belt out.

Sloowwing goes back to :kona: :scared:

@Ms. Harlem you gonna speak sooner or later :kiss: Maybe I gotta put my pearls on first :wink:

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

oops sorry about double post.

• Dymond

sup folks…
      :popcorn: what happened downstairs?

• MissHarlem

JUST I did speak a couple of post back. You know I aint into mysteries so when I find out who Im telling *in my Dee voice*

• Eazy

Babbbby :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:kiss: Everything,its safe because the devil is a liar!

• Eazy

Heyyyyy Roses…I have missed y’all :hugs: :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

1. I’m my fathers only child.
      2. I dont eat mac and cheese. Under. Any. Circumstances.
      3. I won’t sleep in a room that is too dark or too quiet.
      4. I can’t ride a bike.
      5. My mom passed away in May 2011 and I never mentioned it to yall.
      6. I am quicker to defend my friends than myself.
      7. I have travelled all over the world but have never been to Miami.
      8. I’m on dry island not becasue of anything spiritual or life changing, I just don’t wwant the wear and tear.
      9. I don’t know how to apply any makeup except foundation and lip gloss. Mascara be all over the dayum place.
      10. I’m not that ineteresting.

Dymond :yahoo: #losttooionhavesocialmediainsight :shrug:

hey DTTS and PSP : hug:

• Dymond

:hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Dymond :hug:

• Dymond

do y’all wanna discuss what Change wrote?

• MissHarlem

SON :2dance:

NIKKE :hug: that made me sad hun

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Nikke yes the hell u IS interesting! :hug:
      my condolences on losing your Mom :hug: :heart:

Nope! Not interested but now I see what Tats name was thrown in there.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:think: Looking at the picture, It look like he was trying to pivot with his left leg and ole boy was to close… :coffee: thats my story Im stickin to it…

Nikke :hug: Its not easy losing a parent but trust that time is thee only thing that makes it more bearable :tightgrannyhug:

• mrsloveleigh

1. I am the youngest of 4 sisters
      2. I’m the only one that’s married
      3. I was married haltime at a Dallas Mavericks game…Go Mavs!!
      4. I’m my fathers only child but I don’t really like to speak to him.
      5. I have 10 nieces and nephews-7 great nieces and nephews
      6. I win alot of stuff–concert tickets,my wedding, a trip to the BET Awards in Atlanta, etc
      7. We bought a house this year!!!
      8. I have 2 kids and I didn’t show with eitherof them until 6 months
      9. I LOVE my Mama!! And she is tatted up like us.
      10. I’ve gone natural but haven’t done anything “natural” with my hair

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

Hey Nikke :kiss:

1. I too am my fathers only child too, but I have 3 siblings
      2. Lived in NY, NC, Hawaii, OKC, Japan and CALI
      3. Mother of 1, 2 step children
      4. Laughter and loving is the best medicine
      5. Love cooking
      6. Blessed with the gift of sharing
      7. Online Shopping is an addiction
      8. Victim of wrong place wrong time (didn’t serve any hard prison time)
      9. You really can ask me anything
      10. The gift of life is precious

• MissHarlem

DYMOND I dont have the energy for that no having a life ass post. Talking bout chit that happened in 1892 :nono: I cant. Move the **** on

JUST :mad:

• Genia

was that really a kick to the groin….when you do it with your thigh?

• Genia

Morning queens and kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

1. I am a middle child but I have sister that looks exactly like me
      2. I have 4 children by the same man, my husband who doesnt have any outside children.
      3. I looovvveeee Ice (Sonic Ice) and I eat about 3 bags a week.
      4. I can sing very well and thought I was going to be a singer when I was a child.
      5. I hate my Father
      6. I have a sense of humor and some people giggle about everything that comes out of my mouth
      7. I grew up in the projects
      8. I cry on all movies that are sad or have a happy ending.
      9. Casino is my favorite movie of allllll times
      10. Im different and apparently so is everyone else

• Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING

@Nikke – Sorry Babes :hugs:

• Dymond

hey Harlem boo :hug:
      iWhippppp :hug:

:hug: real long for Nikki
      I lost my dad years ago and it still hurts

• VDot

2. I dont eat mac and cheese. Under. Any. Circumstances.
      ________________________

:blink:

Did you have a bad experience with it once? This is just a tragedy!!! :crying: for you! WHAT DID MAC AND CHEESE EVER DO TO YOU?!?!?!

• Genia

Eazy says:

Heyyyyy Roses…I have missed y’all
      _______________________________________________________________
      HEY E!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you drop in for the holidays :kiss:

• mrsloveleigh

That was fun. I love background info on people

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Dymond says:

what happened downstairs?

Which comment please?

• mrsloveleigh

@Keesh I am a cryer too. Movies, tv shows, even commercials if it’s good enough

• ysoserious

Always said the Heat were bitch-made. Fck them.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

mrsloveleigh says:

@Keesh I am a cryer too. Movies, tv shows, even commercials if it’s good enough

____________________________________

Hahaha… I thought I was bad with it

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

1. I am the youngest of 15 (my mother has 6, dad had 8 they had me)
      2. I am silly most of the time..helps with bullsh1t in my life
      3. I have 3 lil Wut’s
      4. I love to write really durrrty stories
      5. I love to drive fast..(yes I am the road rager behind you honking cuz you are obeying the law by driving the posted speed limit :rofl: )
      6. I will laugh at crazy sh1t that happens in front of me. Don’t care if it happened to my mom, pops, sister, kids… you fall, or bust yo azz on something… I’m rollin!
      7. I definately have a mean streak if you fuk with my lil Wutts…I ‘ll hunt you down and kill you.. period.
      8. I never take advice from someone in the same boat I am in. ie if you bigger than me, you can’t give me diet tips. If you don’t have a man… don’t tell me how to handle mine cuz that’s how you lost yours! If you ain’t got kids… please miss me with your imaginary know how…

• ysoserious

Not playing Ten Things. There is fckery afoot and I don’t think they’re done.

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Dymond says:

what happened downstairs?

Which comment please?

oh nothing much. someone starved for attn posted some BS in the Chad post #44 tryna get the SAME BS popping that’s been plaguing your blog since May. that’s all :tea:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Okay I wanna do the 10 things about me….
      1. I’m my mom’s oldest child…just my sister and I but my dad has 12 kids I’m the 3rd oldest.
      2. I’m a history buff
      3. I only cry when I’m mad.
      4. You either love or hate me there is no middle point.
      5. I’m a free spirit
      6. I love chocolate
      7. 22. (Virgo )
      8. Anthropology and Sociology major
      9.Happily Single.
      10. Vintage Clothing Freak.

• mrsloveleigh

@Keesh looking at our lists we both don’t deal with our fathers also. What part of the world are you in?

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

ysoserious says:

Not playing Ten Things. There is fckery afoot and I don’t think they’re done.
      ———————
      Welp if there is… There isn’t much out there on me that is interesting that yall don’t already know so… :coffee:

Keesh’s #11 should mention a candy cane :rofl:

Keesh :hug:

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

I really dont beleive that kick was intentional. Not something D-Wade would do.

• Bombshell Esq

1. I’m a mixed breed Sicilian & West Indian (St. Vincent specifically).
      2. I’m addicted to lip gloss.
      3. I despise peanut butter and applesauce.
      4. I got married at 20 to my high school sweetheart.
      5. I secretly love video games.
      6. I can dance very well. (No I can’t teach you how to Dougie).
      7. My house is over 10,000sqft.
      8. I speak 3 languages and read 4 (I can read & write Greek but can’t speak it to save my life)
      9. I have a hard time saying no to someone if they ask me to do something, even if I don’t want to do it.
      10. I don’t trust easily. Never have, never will.

• Lucky704

Wade is a :gay: I was at that game and he did not mistakenly knee Ramon.
      I knew it would be something was going to come out of this.

• MissHarlem

Well alright now BOMBSHELL

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

mrsloveleigh says:

TN…. That fool live in the same City, I go visit my Granny sometimes and she still lives with her so he always ask for my phone number so he can start building a relationship with me. Azzface always up to no good.

• Bombshell Esq

MissHarlem says:

Well alright now BOMBSHELL

———————

What I do? :shrug:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@DTTS…lol, I dont know how I forgot about my Grannys candy canes

• Nakeya_j

4. i dont like my dog
      ——
      iWhip do you mind if I ask why?

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@Taineted love, so your a / 8. Anthropology and Sociology major
      I have an Associate in Sociology, went for it while getting my undergrad but my love vanished for the subject and I went another route. I also was a Cultural Anthropology major until I realized I will not travel outside the Country to study and live with different cultures but the subject is very interesting to say the least

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@VDot.. :rofl: No bad experiences, I just don’t like it. Its always somebody talm’bout.. “You aint had my grandma’s” or “Shoot, my aunt so and so makes some fire arse mac and cheese, you trippin”… Naw bruh, I just dont like it. I like pasta and I like cheese though :shrug: … go figure.

*wonders if my room at Bombshell’s is already furnished or I need to bring it with me*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:karate: stay in ONE post so I can :hug: you! Ya wench!!

• Bombshell Esq

@NikkeMinxx says:

@VDot.. No bad experiences, I just don’t like it. Its always somebody talm’bout.. “You aint had my grandma’s” or “Shoot, my aunt so and so makes some fire arse mac and cheese, you trippin”… Naw bruh, I just dont like it. I like pasta and I like cheese though … go figure.

————————————
      I wonder how the husband feels about sister-wives :thinking:

• Nakeya_j

1. I’m from a Jamaican family, and I love it
      2. I love love love the color purple (no not the movie)
      3. I have a son, who is my everything
      4. I am tired of the “good hair” thing. All hair is good.
      5. I love the green Yoshi from Super Mario
      6. I have a mother who thinks I have an anger problem…I don’t agree
      7. Not at all a club person
      8. I have been to Africa and loved it
      9. I want to learn to speak Spanish
      10. If your nice then I am nice.

• GAGIRL87

:ha: that was so VERY intentional Dewayne Boy Bye :rolleyes:

• MissHarlem

BOMB was just giving you props tis all

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Nakeya.. :fistbump: Purple is my favorite,too….. Dwayne Wade LOOKS like Yoshi.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@keesh Oh cool! that’s what I want to do travel and experience other ppls culture.

• Bombshell Esq

MissHarlem says:

BOMB was just giving you props tis all

———————

:hugs: Thank you bew….

• Bombshell Esq

Nakeya_j says:

1. I’m from a Jamaican family, and I love it
      2. I love love love the color purple (no not the movie)
      3. I have a son, who is my everything
      4. I am tired of the “good hair” thing. All hair is good.
      5. I love the green Yoshi from Super Mario
      6. I have a mother who thinks I have an anger problem…I don’t agree
      7. Not at all a club person
      8. I have been to Africa and loved it
      9. I want to learn to speak Spanish
      10. If your nice then I am nice.

———————————–

#6 & #7 :cosign:

• Nakeya_j

@NikkeMinxx says:

Nakeya.. Purple is my favorite,too….. Dwayne Wade LOOKS like Yoshi.
      ——
      Nikke :happy:

I love ppl who love purple!!!

• Nakeya_j

Bombshell Esq :hug:

• Fatkat

Mr Wayne has been a dirty player for sometime. I really use to enjoy watching him play, now I don’t. His actions on the court should speak volumes for his character now. He’s making his ex seem as if she’s telling every bit of the truth, this young man has changed.