Photos of Jovan Belcher’s Mistress

Brittni Glass photos

This is Brittni Glass, the woman who Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher allegedly spent the night with before he shot and killed his girlfriend then killed himself.

“I was with him that night, that’s it,” an unrepentant Glass told The Post Monday.

After having dinner and drinks together at a local tavern, Belcher took Glass home, but he fell asleep in his Bentley outside her apartment, according to the woman’s neighbors.

Police rousted Belcher from his drunken stupor around 2:30 a.m. He told police he was waiting for his girlfriend who lived in the building. Police say Belcher made a call on his cell phone, them went inside the apartment building.

Neighbors say Belcher left the apartment building around 6:45 a.m. for the 10-minute drive to the home he shared with Perkins and his mother.

Brittni Glass

In 911 calls released by Kansas City police on Wednesday, Belcher’s mother, Cheryl Shepherd, pleaded with the mortally wounded Perkins.

“Kasandra, stay with me! The ambulance is on the way. You hear me? You hear me? Kasandra! Stay with me!”

“She’s barely moving,” Shepherd told the dispatcher. “Please hurry. I don’t know how many times he shot her. They had been arguing.”

After shooting Perkins 9 times, Belcher leaned over and kissed the dying woman on her forehead, apologized to his mother and kissed his newborn daughter before leaving the house.

Belcher arrived in the parking lot of the Arrowhead training facility a few minutes later. He held a gun to his head as he was approached by Chiefs General Manager Scott Pioli.

“I did it,” he reportedly told Pioli. “I killed her.”

Piolo tried to coax the distraught player into putting the gun down. But Belcher thanked him for everything he had done for him, and asked him to take care of his daughter.

“Guys, I have to do this,” Belcher told Chiefs Head Coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs before firing a single bullet into his brain.

“He cared about her,” Police Sgt. Richard Sharp said. “I don’t think he could live with himself.”

• Jovan Belcher Spent the Night With Another Woman Before Killing His Girlfriend
  • NFL Player, Jovan Belcher, Kills Girlfriend, Self
  • Jovan Belcher 911 Call Released
  • Jovan Belcher pledged not to be violent toward women years before he killed his girlfriend
  • Thanks to loyal reader Angela P. for the photos!

134 Responses to “Photos of Jovan Belcher’s Mistress”

Donna del Gatto says:

ehhh…. :coffee:

Glad she could get her 15 minutes…

xamayca says:

This saddens me the baby will not have either parent all due to this coward smh

Aprilbaby says:

This story gets worse and worse. She should get no shine if you ask me.

Smonae80 says:

This whole story is crazy

Sunkissed404 says:

This doesn’t surprise me just one bit…Probably getting ready to sink her teeth into the next football player/athlete that gives her attention. She’ll be out at another club tonight. :chickenhead:

Ni ni says:

I dont get why people are so upset with this girl . All she did was confirm they were together. She dont owe nobody nothing. One fool only pulled the trigger that night.Let this woman live in peace.

miss_meka says:

I totally agree ni ni. That idiot pulled the trigger and caused all the damage .., child will grow up not knowing mommy or daddy. I don’t care who he was with the night before.

Victoria says:

I guess we’re supposed to be angry cuz she’s a Becky. I’m mad she’s got all those warm clothes on but forgot to put her pant on.

miss_meka says:

It don’t matter what club she’s at looking for the next baller…. BELCHER IS THE ONE WHO CHANGED HIS CHILD’S LIFE AND THE ADULTS WHO WITNESS HIS SELFISH ACTS FOREVER

miss_meka says:

Becky or Not He did it! He is responsible for this crime. No excuses ,. Your auntie said man is destine to cheat I accept but now I need to be worried if he’s plotting to kill me too!! Let’s not forget the real victim here people

miss_meka says:

I’m sorry, but that made me laugh. :lol:

Carmez79 says:

miss_meka says:

I will never understand why some women just cant find their own man. Diseases are so real.

AlluringlySweet says:

She didn’t care about sharing him as long as he was giving her what she wanted. He probably came to her complaining about Kasi and their problems and she felt like she was some special. Point is he should’ve just killed himself if he was gonna do all that. At least the baby would have had her mother.

7_7_7_93_11 says:

Ummm why are we blaming this woman just because she was out with him the night before? He wasn’t married to the child’s mother, and although I don’t doubt that he didn’t love her, the woman/women HE chose to sleep with/have drinks with/finance/etc behind her back is a choice HE made. Who knows what he was telling other women about the relationship with his daughter’s mother. If he would go as far as telling his homeboy that his baby moms was “crazy”, Lord knows what lies he was telling other women. Lets stop making excuses for him and call a thing a thing (in my Iyanla voice) and stop blaming other women when men choose to sleep around knowing they have a significant other at home.

zurishay says:

Even if she was cheating with Trey as simpleton accused her of doing, its a million notches up from this stick figure. Hes the one whoring with anything and killed her for his guilty conscience. I hate dumb negroes. Bless that child.

kingstonn says:

i don’t see what her race has to do with anything. i’m angered by her choice of clothes. :no:

Smonae80 says:

Morning Kingston :hi:

Ion think no one trying to blame Becky, she just a side h## exposed, she knew he had someone @ home just like he did.

Her choice of clothes though :no:

coco creamy says:

sooo ummm he spared the (SIDELINE) :thinking: but killed the mother of his child so u mean ass hole you cared more about the side line than your own fckn child now she is motherless and fatherless, but Becky on to her next come-up. no more for me and these athletes, celebs, etc. I refuse to give this dumb Chyt anymore clicks, fonts , attention, :kona: see yall in another post

LadyLew says:

She shouldn’t have openned her mouth cause at this point it don’t matter where he was. AND who her neighbors the Zimmermans????? 645? Mind yo dayum biz!

free says:

Carmez79 says: Yes he is responsible for most of it but when you consciously decide to be with someone who is ALREADY taken, your poor choices play a part in the outcome. she didnt pull the trigger but i bet she caused the argument.

**************************

what about deciding to be with someone who cheats?

Carmez79 says:

I will never understand why some women just cant find their own man.

Because there are not enough men for every woman. It’s simple mathematics.

San says:

I could care less about this woman

San says:

she didnt pull the trigger but i bet she caused the argument.
      Now I’m not goin to sit here and blame it on her. It was ALL him and his decisions

NaijaGal says:

so how is she a mistress if he was never married???

7_7_7_93_11 says:

You’re right. Every day, men struggle with being faithful — a struggle that they consistently lose because it’s in their DNA. That doesn’t mean they don’t love their wives.

NaijaGal says:

Brittani had no reason to give any loyalty to Kassandra…she didn’t owe her chit…the only one that owed Kassandra anything was Belcher and we see what his bitch ass did…let this girl be

Morning Roses :waves:

Is that Mirah Carey??? J/K

But on a lighter note Auntie, its too early in the morning to be trying to guide females to the cooch…Its enough men, especially now that we have a genaration of female on female love….

:egg:
      Good Morning Roses
      SANDRAROSE
      SmoNea
      SAN
      KINGSTonn
      ladyLew
      FREE
      :wave:
      and DUDS

San says:

It’s called your Flesh (Church going:) and it goes Both ways

I don’t really have too much to say about her other than what the hell were her legs thinking that the rest of her body wasn’t?

Good Morning Bishes!!!

missmiami says:

:waves: mornin yall :biggrin: sn, this chick seems like she about to ride out her 5min of fame

@ NaijaGal: a man does not have to be married to have a mistress. A mistress is defined as the other woman.

NaiJa :happy:
      I got Nothing on this chic,other than Put some DAMN CLOTHES On.Even though Im wearing bout the same she has on today,LOL . . IkidIKID.

Peace Be With Em ALL.Belcher Was Buried Yesterday,Unless something Positive is going to come out from continuing to hear this story or spreading these folks Business,then it should Be laid to rest as Well.

Keesh says:

yeah, Ive been cheated on and I have also cheated with sooooo. YOu cant blame a person for messing around with your ole man…Thats what he was to Kassandra because they were not married. Its either your single or married, no in between in my eyes. Ladies if you are not married….you are single.

Keesh says:

its too early in the morning to be trying to guide females to the cooch…

As I was telling Shekinah on the phone last night, women are even worse than men to deal with in a relationship. She wholeheartedly agreed with me. :lol:

San says:

As I was telling Shekinah on the phone last night
      :think:

Keesh says:

Yeah, Im with Luvin…Can this rest, at least on this site

Good morning, luVn_liFe. I’ll take 2 :eggs: scrambled well done with just 1 yolk, please. :hi:

San says:

As I was telling Shekinah on the phone last night

Giggles…its to early to be laughing this loud

NaijaGal says:

Mistress – a woman other than his wife with whom a married man has a continuing sexual relationship :tea: yeah holla back Sandra

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy: good morning dear…yeah I’m over this b/c he can’t be prosecuted…although I’m interested to see how the custody of the daughter goes down

Keesh says:

I tell my bestie all the time….I dont know how she put up with her ole lady cause baby…thats some crazy love

bnatural says:

Morning folks! :waves:

Been in lurk mode for a while….

missmiami says:

:hi: hey auntie

Cocoabana says:

coco creamy says:

sooo ummm he spared the (SIDELINE) but killed the mother of his child so u mean ass hole you cared more about the side line than your own fckn child now
      —-

He shouldn’t have killed anyone but himself. The other chick shouldn’t be killed over the baby mama just because she’s the other chick.

@SandraRose
      i’ll take 2 scrambled well done with just 1 yolk, please
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      So you ask cooks to take one yolk out,Lawwwd” :think: but thats intresting”
      the yolk is a good cholesterol.

Keesh says:

Women love HARD…imagine (well except Sandra) you in a relationship with another woman loving hard…..its a hell to the nawl

missmiami says:

:thinking: sooooooo are you saying shekinah is :gay:

San says:

Good morning, luVn_liFe. I’ll take 2 scrambled well done with just 1 yolk, please.
      Luvn you cooking up in here now? I thought that was DTTS

:wave: bNatural,Keesh,CoCocaBana,Creamy,msMiaMi . .
      SANDRAROSE . . .About the contest…is it just for ATLiens?

San says:

I’m interested to see how the custody of the daughter goes down
      Me too, Me too

San says:
      you cooking up in here now?<–I bit OF More than i can chew

Keesh says:

Morning luvin, and Im interested in knowing about the contest too because I only live an hr away from the A. Hell I ride back and forth sometimes (maybe even to or three times) in one day…How close do you have to be to the A

A.J. says:

:waves:Good Morning Ladies/Gents!
      sandra (tell Shekinah i said “hay” she was wurkin dem loubou’s)
      luvn (hi there)
      san
      keesh
      miami
      naija
      donna
      smonae
      coco
      ynh
      milky
      diva
      mzwhangz
      king
      and >>insert name<< er'one else and stuff

:kiss: A.J. Murrning . .
      ANYONE Home or watching GMA this Morning?? The StOOPid Heaux that gave up that mans baby for adoption is on there this Morn.what can this Bissh Possibly say :rolleyes: another Attention Heaux looking for 15mins!
      Bissh need to go get that mans baby!

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:wave: bNatural,Keesh,CoCocaBana,Creamy,msMiaMi . .
      SANDRAROSE . . .About the contest…is it just for ATLiens?
      ——————–

Morning :waves:

I know it’s cold in KS/KCMO right now…. Why the heck she doesnt have on any tights or pants or leggings at least?

anything to look cute I guess.

So since you were on the phone with Ms Shekinah last night Tia Sandra, did you pick a winner?? :D (gotta ask since you put it out there :lol: )

Good mornting roses and such :hug:

AJ :waves:

RAZZ :hi: I see iTs raining cats and dogs over there.Odd Weather.Its dang HOT!

:offtopic: SO girl on FIYYYaH done stole someones lyrics she bout to be paying out

Im back :steer: How the hell did I miss all dem post yesterday???? DAMNNNNN

missmiami says:

I read contest rules andthink it open to folks outside of ATL but unfortunately I live too far

luVn_liFe… says:

RAZZ I see iTs raining cats and dogs over there.Odd Weather.Its dang HOT!

SO girl on FIYYYaH done stole someones lyrics she bout to be paying out

WORD!!! Soooo you mean to tell me someone else beside Keys said “she look like a girl but she a flame”
      Dont believe it…..

@Luvn it rained last night (probably why I slept so good) but it hadnt rained this morning :lol: how are you this morning?

:offtopic: so word on the curb is that Walter aint Kenya’s man (something we all knew) and that he’s dating some Christon chick who’s an aspiring singer/song writer…Kenya—> :haha: <—-the whole world

missmiami says:
      I read contest rules andthink it open to folks outside of ATL
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Thats Why i was wondering is she Flying out to you,Or The winner has to get to her? . . SANDRAROSE?

:danban: Im Gr8888T!this week went so quick. :bow: Glad Tomorrow is Friday!

:cheers:

THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

so word on the curb is that Walter aint Kenya’s man (something we all knew) and that he’s dating some Christon chick who’s an aspiring singer/song writer…Kenya—> <—-the whole world
      ====================
      read on another site a while back that Walter was hired to play Kenya's boyfriend…since she's not from ATL they rented a house and a man…and he did it to advertise his towing company, hence why he's always wearing his company shirt when he's on

free says:

NaijaGal says: Mistress – a woman other than his wife with whom a married man has a continuing sexual relationship

***********************

SR is talking bout that ghetto love where “wifeys” exist, therefore mistresseys must exist also.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
      ===========================
      :chase:

Yes ma’am! I was thinking about taking tomorrow off just to rest and all since I havent really had a moment to myself lately….but that’ll have to wait until January when I see the Bulls vs Heat game…. I think I’ll be the only military person in the heat section with a big azz BULLS jersey on going crazy :lol:

missmiami says:

:offtopic: Sooooo i finally attached Catfish last night with the crazy chick and Mhissy pretending to be a dude :rofl:

free says:

***********************
      ======================
      :lol: I see

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning Folks :waves:
      I don’t really care about ol’ girl up top but, I am wondering where are her fkng pants at????

Did anyone else catch the new installment of Kid Fury? That shat had me :wail: literally last night…9.03 for a 10 pc nugget…gtfoh…

bnatural says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

——————

I'm so embarrassed for Kenya….she probably drove him off with her desperate attempts to persuade him to marry her and knock her up…

His new girl is youngggggg

Earl Shuman, who wrote ‘Hey There Lonely Girl‘ in the 60s, is taking Alicia to court because she uses a portion of Lonely Girl for Girl on Fire without giving him credit.
      Shuman says, while he likes Alicia’s song, he expects to get paid for his work.

missmiami says:

@bedazzled r u serious :dead: now i know how to point you out if i get tix :biggrin:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

====================
      ——————
      Never noticed his shirt and chit…I will have to pay close attention tonight when he makes his "bicth please" faces at Kenya talking about babies.

bnatural says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

====================
      ——————–

:hahaha: this made me laugh…..

NaijaGal says:

@BOOT – I did…Kid is a hot mess…you ever see the one where he talks about almost getting into a fight with some messican dude at the checkout? I died a thousand times :rofl:

missmiami says:

:happy: :woohoo: Princess Kate left the hospital all my coworkers think I am nuts for using my British accent

VDot says:

NaijaGal says:

so how is she a mistress if he was never married???

______________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Naija, gurrlll, yes, that one was funny as hell… :rofl:

missmiami says:

:blink: what is Kid Fury

MSVALLDAY says:

Ni ni says:

________________________________________________________________

:claps:

Exactly why the hate on her! The neighbors confirmed he slept in the car. They could be friends that went out for drinks. He obviously didn’t intend on sleeping with her that night since he slept in the car. I don’t get why everyone is throwing shade her way. Makes no sense. She wasn’t in the relationship with the mother, she didn’t pull the trigger. The police searched her out, and she was honest and said yes we hung out. Maybe it’s me but I don’t get all the shade for this girl.

@Miami YESSUM!! :lol: me and lil razz will be red black and bulled O-DUBYA-T (fred flintstone voice). He dont even like basket ball (he loves foot ball like daddy) so he knows not how crazy mommy will get. :D

@Bnatural Yes she looks no older than 24 :no:

missmiami says:

I can only imagine how silly you sound :hahaha:

:oops: Kenya SMH
      I dont Blame that man,I was so uncomfortable watching them at dinner w/her Family. . .
      Desperation is NOT A Good look

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna know who said it was ok to wear them dayum ugg boots wit pajama pants :mad:

missmiami says:

————-
      :rofl: :wtf:

NaijaGal says:

@MISSMIAMI – he’s another blogger…makes some of the funniest videos and shades like a true gay :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna know who said it was ok to wear them dayum ugg boots wit pajama pants
      ==================
      white girls

VDot says:

__________________________________________________

Me too! And then I had to reread the comments from yesterday about that show. I was laying in bed :crying: :lol: Sh*t was hilarious!

Hmm . .so when Cynthia Said if Kenya wants to get her a ticket and GET Her a Man and FLY TO Anguilla,OkaY.
      She Meant,KenYas manless/homeless if NOT for the Ficticious persona BRAVO assumed for her

Keesh says:

well I hope she didnt steal the that talks about the girl being a flame cause everytime I hear that shiat I think of somebody not having shiat else to say..

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanna know who said it was ok to wear them dayum ugg boots wit pajama pants
      ———
      they must have been walking from the half renovated half hood part of KC :lol: some of the girls out there doesnt know if they want to look flashy or trashy or ghetto…as we see in the picture above. Brittni saw she was about to get some shine so that’s why she has on what she does, while the other girl was like ” :shrug: fugg it. Since I aint warsh (that’s how kcmo/ks girls say wash) my azz after rollin out the bed I aint brushin my teeth or hurr neeva.”

luVn_liFe… says:

=========================
      :yes: Cynthia reads hunny…being in the industry, the gays taught her well :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Soooo, that damn Gangnam style dude is doing a collabo with Titi boi…Welp I guess he’s making his 15 minutes last. He’s also supposed to be on some televised Xmas special…

VDot says:

@Bootcamp – I saw the Kid Fury video too! He is flippin’ hilarious. Matter of fact I went to his Youtube channel just to see if he had been watching Catfish and had any commentary.

luVn_liFe… says:

I swear when Cynthia said that I knew she was throwing shade cause I had already heard it on Tom Joyner about dude not even being her man!!!

Naija Says:
      Cynthia reads hunny… :yes: Nice\NasTee :thumbsup:

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses :hi:

The chick that Walter is with…is pretty! I know Kenya somehwere crying or trying to fcuk Apollo.

I just knew the other chick was a Becky….

—————-
      you know she aint got anything else to sing about since we all know her cooch is on fiiiiyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So she’ll try and sell the woman empowerment ish til someone says otherwise. She only really had one hit off her last album. Unthinkable…which is my chit by the way.

Bootcampgirl says:

@VDot, actually that’s the reason I went there also, I could only imagine what he would say…When he did that conference with his brain part, I died…

:hug: TREND . . Girl i watched last night when they wer at the Race Trac :no: SMH she would oF got check immediately.

free says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says: Never noticed his shirt and chit

**************************

i noticed it but do they need storylines so bad that they have to make them up? if she has a production company and all that shyt going for her, why is her storyline “40 year old desperately seeking baby from doubtful business man”?

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Trend :buttshake:

free says:

on another RHOA note, has anyone read peter going in on halle berry’s baby daddy/boo drama situation?

:thumbsup:
      Unthinkable…which is my chit by the way.
      Yes RAZZLE thats in Heavy Rotation on my ipod!

ion know if I can watch Mary Mary this season

free says: YES”

~ ~ ~ `
      Uncle Ben said Halles gonna have that lil girl so Screwed up

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

———
      :smack: I missed that episode!! My damn sis inlaw didnt have cable and hubby and I got a hotel that didnt have cable either… :(

NaijaGal says:

@RAZZLE – I liked “Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart”

free says:

Did someone ask him to or he just volunteered? :thinking:

Allison Mathis Lost her $30K child support increase.Bosh musta PAID Somebody that PAID somebody.
      The judge declared BOSH A legal resident of TX

FuturedocDonte says:

Soooo, that damn Gangnam style dude is doing a collabo with Titi boi…

Both of them are stretching they 15 minutes :coffee:

Uncle Ben said Halles gonna have that lil girl so Screwed up
      ——-
      :rofl: he DOES look like Uncle Ben :lol: he’s still handsome though

Did someone ask him to or he just volunteered? :lol:

Keesh says:

going to check out the kids Furry video… :steer: Be back!

luVn_liFe… says:

The judge declared BOSH A legal resident of TX
      =================
      Money talks…but dude was smart for having all the ish in TX cause TX don’t play…Deion pays $10K for 3 kids :tea:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
      he DOES look like Uncle Ben he’s still handsome though
      ~ ~ ~
      Yes He is RAzzle.Even More so this season since he done chilled out some,Sheeesh ANGRY much

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Uncle Ben said Halles gonna have that lil girl so Screwed up
      ——-
      he DOES look like Uncle Ben he’s still handsome though

I aing gonna lie :hahaha: when I first saw dude I went and grabbed the box of rice out the cabinet! I said either that his azz or his grandaddy… My ole man was looking at me like I had lost it!!

free says:

===========================
      *waiting for ish to come out about him and his 5 kids* :tea:

@Naija that song was kinda annoying to me…Too bad she didnt release the song Love is Blind….from what I got fromthe song she was explaining her situation with Tucan Sam.

:newpost: up with Lebron

luVn_liFe… says:

The judge declared BOSH A legal resident of TX
      =================

They said (well Tom Joyner dem) said Chris baby mamma had a horrible, bad attitude, neck popping lawyer that possibly ****ed it up

LadieLeo says:

This broad adds absolutely nothing to this story. That B A N, could’ve been with Oscar the Grouch, Mittens or Big Bird the night before and the fact remains he still went home and killed that girl :tea:

@Naija

Does he take care/tend to his kids? I’ve never heard any ill towards him when it comes to his kids.

free says:
      on another RHOA note, has anyone read peter going in on halle berry’s baby
      *waiting for ish to come out about him and his 5 kids*
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Does He have Young Kids?like teenaged and younger?

ninjarider_sb says:

luVn_liFe… says:

The judge declared BOSH A legal resident of TX
      ——————————————————————–
      I heard this on the Ricky Smiley morning show… Gary with the tea was going off about this!

ninjarider_sb says:

She will get $2600 a month instead of $30,000 a month for child support. What a HUGE difference a state of residency can make!