Hillary Clinton leaves hospital after blood clot scare

Hillary Clinton released

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was discharged from NY-Presbyterian hospital today, after a 3-day hospital stay for treatment of a blood clot in her head.

Mrs. Clinton smiled as she was whisked away from the hospital in the back of a car accompanied by her relieved husband, former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

The 65-year-old Secretary of State was diagnosed with a concussion after she fell and hit her head while at home on Dec. 3. She was hospitalized Sunday after doctors discovered a blood clot during a routine follow-up exam.

Doctors released Mrs. Clinton when her blood clotting time was in range for the dosage of oral anticoagulant that she is taking.

• Medical Minute: Blood Clot
  • Hillary Clinton busts a move in Johannesburg
  • Cheney Urges Hillary to Run Against Obama
  • Religious Paper Photoshops Hillary Clinton Out of ‘Iconic’ WH Photo
  • Photo: Daily Mail UK

94 Responses to “Hillary Clinton leaves hospital after blood clot scare”

Oprahs Bunion says:

Glad to know she is ok. Wow I didn’t realize she was 65! So she will be 69 once elected as our first female Prez! We need you to stay around Hillary!!

Betamax82 says:

Keep getting better Mrs. Clinton

EB says:

I’m :pray: for Hilllary Clinton #teamclinton :cheer:

TrishHTx says:

:pray: for Mrs. Clinton

The Clinton administration, those were the days, I made $10/hr but it only cost $10 maybe $12 to fill up the Neon. I thought I was balling back then. LOL!

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Glad she’s better

ysoserious says:

Good.

She looks more like Elton John everyday…

Get better Hilary…

Anna says:

We should all have access to her Health Care provider. Glad she’s doing better.

@Trish
      A gallon of gas was under $1!!

That chit won’t ever be coming back.

She can forget about being elected president at age 69. Her health problems will be brought up repeatedly by her opponent if she runs.

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I still think she can do it Sandra. She will be elected in 2016!

leapyr~baby! says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:cosign: I like the word usage..speaking it into existence!

I disagree SR! Well, only if she gets some work done… Because I think they’ll vote for her, if she LOOKS healthy.

I also think Michelle O. should be her VP choice, but that’s another convo for another day :tea:

:applause: I like me some Hillary

@Man :rofl: I have never heard nobody say that ish :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Now they are waiting for her on Capitol Hill because she has some explaining to do before Kerry takes over.

Get well Mrs. Clinton and get your story straight before you go in for questioning.

Politics will kill you.

I don’t think Hillary would run in 2016 :tea: God help us all when that year comes

:lol: at Hilary being president.
      Them Clintons got more enemies than a mobster. She old as phuck as she a female…

Hilary herself has given up on that dream.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Politics will kill you.

She probably has a Dr.’s Note excusing her from all of this…. :tea:

Man, who would you hit Hillary, or Janet Napolitano :lol:

Oprahs Bunion says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      YES DTTS!!

Them Clintons will always be my folks :yes: Saw a couple of documentaries on them and made me like them even more. I hope she gets better. :tea: I don’t think she will run though. Hope she gets better and rest her body. Damn politics

@Doesn’t

:hurl: at having to choose.

I’d hit Hilary tho. She a big ol bytch and need some dyck. I bet she aint had (that much) black dyck before.

Oprahs Bunion says:

Dang – I stepped away to do some work and ya’ll had ALL the juicy conversations going on! JEALOUS!

You’d have here hollering, huh, Man? :rofl:

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS You wanna play Family Guy? Lil Wayne or Flava Flave?

Why do people say Michelle can be POTUS or VPOTUS and chit and she has never ran for anything?

I mean, let her be a senator or congressman or something first. Dayum.

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Man – I was thinking Jack Nickelson; however Elton will do. :kona:

Glad she is feeling better

@DTTS
      I’d give her that:
      “He-a-no-good-nigga-and-he-got-6-baby-mommas-but-he-phuck-me-so-good” dyck.

I know Bill aint touched her azz since he was Governor.

Unnnnnnnn *fights the air* That’s Nasty!

@Don’t ask me nothing

:think:
      Yeah… Elton spends too much in his wigs to be looking like Hilary.

Jack don’t give a phuck!

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

I agree with Sandra.

The only way if she can consider running is to dye her hair and go on a diet and realease her medical records to Dr. Sanja Gupta to report on CNN.

Runs back to :kona:

Anna says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I mean, let her be a senator or congressman or something first. Dayum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Most ppl know the President is only as powerful as the ppl we elect to back him. In other words, ppl think President Obama isn’t doing anyting, that anyone could be elected President, by popular demand. :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

-Talking Points Memo is reporting that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will testify on the Benghazi attacks once her health improves.-

She needs to testify because our Govt. has some explaining to do on how we dropped the ball when we clearly had the staff there to aid in keeping this attack from happening.

Anna says:

Just Looking Don’t Ask Me NOTHING says:

I agree with Sandra.

~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t think anyone wants to see an aging female President.

Diva says:

:cold: Happy New Year

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Diva
      :cheers:

RIF36, some people closer than Hillary gave their resignations. And yes, I agree-We dropped the ball.

Shay_OH says:

Oldskool71 says:

Shay says: my annual New Year’s diet *sniggles* how long does it usually last?

_______________________________________________

Unfortunately they don’t last long….I usually fail the moment my car drives my a Popeye’s chicken joint. :chickenhead:

Sorry for delayed answer….I got left again in the last post….ya’ll bishes move FAST! :steer:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Nite Nite :peace:

MsDiva :cheers: Happy New Year! How’s the GrandMan? :lol:

Shay_OH says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

:cosign:

Kicks door open Diva :happy:

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS :rofl: okay Rick Ross or Hugh Hefner???

Alright calling this a night :bye: everyone :pigsfly:

Hugh :ashamed:

:iwishiwouldlook: at thee thought of wrapper rick ross :nono:

I’d be like ‘Only from the Back Hugh!” :rofl:

:wtf: is yall talking about? :blink:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Hey Diva!!

New Girl, OldSkool *points at her* is trying to get me to bed some Nasties! :wail:

Oldskool71 says:

@Shay Stay strong girl, them meat smells are all in your imagination. Get you some startlight mints (you know the red & white kind) mint is supposed to help fight off hunger pains and cravings.

HEY DIVA HAPPY NEW YEAR!

100% usa made! says:

@100
      “From the pic of Chelsea the other day crying her eyes out, I thought Hilary was on her last leg. Glad to see she is recovering. Seems like more and more people are afflicted with blod clots over the last couple of years. #epidemic”
      ______

Diets have worsened and people don’t exercise so blood circulation is poor.

Anna says:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~
      Hillary does lots of flying, it’s not surprising. Remember shortly after the war a US reporter died from a blood clot? He was squished in Jeep’s for hrs. at time. Our blood needs to flow.

Oldskool71 says:

@DTTS you are too much fun!!! :rofl: Lemme go home and see who else I can find and I’ll hit you up tomorrow!

@Dimpz Me just talking crazy with DTTS

:nite: Nite Nite Roses!

Shay_OH says:

@ oldskool, I just bought a bag of those for my my desk @ work…I hate when someone comes in my office with funky breff.

I’ll be eating those things like popcorn, trying to stave off my hunger :popcorn:

OldSkool, I wanna choose some Hotties though! :cuss:

:nite:

Anna, that’s why sex on a plane is a good idea :tea: Oh and Happy New Year :D

100% usa made! says:

:offtopic: so ain’t nobody gonna mention Shannon B and his internet thirsty’ness for “Auntie BayBay”. That girl looks like somebody’s Auntie who is too old to be up in the club, but go every week. Her face was beat.

100% usa made! says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@100
      ______

Diets have worsened and people don’t exercise so blood circulation is poor.

@ Man and Ann – When I flew from Spain back to the States, my legs were aching something terrible. I tried to get up every hour, but was sleep for like 5 hours at one point and was scared when I woke that I would have a clot later on. I was good as new money though

trenee says:

I’m glad she’s doing okay. Happy New Year everyone!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Just saying… we had a variety of posts/topics today. Sandra on point starting off 2013!

sassyshe says:

glad to see my future prez alive. Sandra stop killing my dream

Ms.kaylamomma says:

Well, that’s great news! Stress kills.

Kinky4Agirl says:

Glad to see Hillary is home. God bless you Hillary!

Chris Browns Concubine Pickachu Tran says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She looks more like Elton John everyday…
      **********************************************

:spank:

That’s good to hear. Get well soon we need you for the next election gal!

Morning roses!! Who wants to rub my shoulders? I pretty much :buttshake: raped them in the gym yesstahday. :wail:

Breezy says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She looks more like Elton John everyday
      ————–

*hands Bedazzled some Biofreeze* I hope that helps

:waves: good morning. Have a great day people

Kinky4Agirl says:

Good morning everyone!

Thanks hun @ ReadingIsFundamental :wave:

Good morning everyone. Let’s make it a peaceful and productive day today. :coffee: :egg:

:lol: it should breezy thanks. good morning to you

NaijaGal says:

Morning Folks :hi:

*Sandra what’s up with the warning…if folks feeling froggy, let’em jump*

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Good morning everyone. Let’s make it a peaceful and productive day today.
      ——————————
      Awww heyal…. this just turned into a job….. :rofl:

GOOD MERNTINE <—-PROPER YT VOICE I USE AT WORK

Blackswan says:

Morning Everyone :hi:

I hate that Duece Neck Accessories’ song “I’m Different” is so damn catchy….. :cuss:

Blackswan says:

@ Naija thanks for turning me on to Luvvie she is hilarious.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:pray: and checking email err 2 1/2 minutes to see if I get an email saying I won a Purse

NaijaGal says:

BLACKSWAN – happy new year :partyhat: where you been

@RAZZLE – I know your pain :lol:

Blackswan says:

@Dazzle

Arse so big I told her look back at it

Look back at it

Look back at it

Then I put a fat rabbit on a Craftmatic

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I hate that Duece Neck Accessories’ song “I’m Different” is so damn catchy…..
      ———————–
      :no: No its not….. :scared: <—-sneaks behind the couch and sings "I'm Different Yes I'm different!"

Miany says:

….I see we’re playing musical posts…..
      :waves: Good Morning Roses!

Blackswan says:

@ Naija same to you. You had a really long vacation missed your font.

VDot says:

Morning Roses :waves:

Pikachu – Please change your gravi. No Ma’am :nono:

Kinky – :thinking: Did we ever figure out your gender and what side you bat for?

Sandra – Aren’t we always peaceful? :biggrin:

NaijaGal says:

@BLACKSWAN – awwww thanks luv :hug: I need to sugar daddy so I can stay home permanently :lol:

Blackswan says:

@Naija I need one too, preferably in a nursing home so the mister wont have a clue.

Keesh says: