Pet dog eats owner’s face after he died; Dog put up for adoption

dog ate owners face

Dogs are called man’s best friend and some dog owners refer to their pets as members of the family. But unlike most humans, a dog has no qualms about eating their owners after death.

A pet pug-cross ate its owner’s face after the man died in his Wichita, Kansas apartment, the KWCH reports.

Authorities say a neighbor found the small dog eating its 46-year-old owner’s face after the man lay decomposing for several days.

Neighbors said they had not seen the man since January 1. A maintenance man found the body on Saturday after neighbors complained that the dog would not stop barking.

A neighbor asked the maintenance man to open the apartment window so he could feed the dog since the owner had not been seen in days. But by then the dog had eaten most of the soft tissue of his owner’s face.

According to the Daily Mail, the man’s dog will be put up for adoption at the local humane society.

Despite what animal experts say, a dog does not have to be hungry to begin dining on its owner. The owner doesn’t have to be dead either — just not moving.

Some of you may recall the Tampa boy whose paralyzed fingers were chewed off by his puppy while the boy slept. That dog was later euthanized.

• 2 year-old boy mauled to death by wild dogs in zoo after falling into enclosure
  • Dog falls out at his master’s funeral
  • While dad was snoozing, family pet tore the limbs off 2-month-old infant
  • State investigating childcare center where 9-year-old bully assaulted infants and toddlers (Video)

197 Responses to “Pet dog eats owner’s face after he died; Dog put up for adoption”

@NikkeMinxx says:

Wait for me Yani!

Kynedy L says:

Reading this story as my dog lays on my foot. Giving him the major side eye…get off me Kojo. Probably think my big toe a bite size snicker.

twerkthat says:

:shocked: :hurl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Dirty Dog recipe

1 oz Hennessy® cognac
      1 1/2 oz vodka
      5 oz chilled orange juice
      1 oz chilled cranberry juice

:eek: This is why I lock Blossom out. :no:

GellySammich says:

=/ I think I’ll wait for the topic to change

MsChocoTe says:

Well in the dog’s defense meat is meat.

@ Kynedy L: Actually dogs see humans as bigger dogs. That’s why they give us respect — that and the fact that dogs aren’t dumb enough to bite the hand that feeds them. Unless your hand doesn’t move when the dog licks it a few times. Then he will eat your hand as a between meal snack. That’s why I don’t want a dog. :no:

jealousCNenvy says:

IM NOT GONNA LIE, I HAD TO READ THE HEADER LIKE 3 TIMES….WTF!! .

:hurl: <—penne pasta w/sun dried tomatoes, black olives, parm cheese, & olive oil

:hurl: lawddddddddd

goat76 says:

I’ll eat yo a$$ if I get hungry enough. Play wit it!!

jealousCNenvy says:

LOL @ AUNTIE SANDRA….

Probably think my big toe a bite size snicker.

:dead:

Bath salts? :thinking: Cause Lassie would never.. :no:

ysoserious says:

I hate Nikke…

OTB, get my XXL orange ready! :woot:

Oprahs Bunion says:

goat76 says:

I’ll eat yo a$$ if I get hungry enough. Play wit it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

I’ll eat yo a$$ if I get hungry enough. Play wit it!!
      ——————
      :rofl: This the shat I try sooo hard not to laugh at that you say!!!! :rofl:

DTTS You let Ice fewl yew while he caught out there right now. He aint leaving his Barbie. :nono: Did I mention I want the mix? Sweet and savory. *files nails*

Nikke :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @ Goat

Thanks again everyone. :hug:

FoxE says:

The dog was starved! cut him some slack

Str8tUpMenace says:

Bath salts? :thinking: Cause Lassie would never.. :no:

Go skraight to hail!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

Sheeeiiiit, Lassie would tell you the Jones’ house was on fire, damn near four miles away. :lol:

<—Owes my down south babies a bucket of kern. :wail:

twerkthat says:

This is news to me…so i shouldn’t feel bad that i gave my dog away

:yahoo: Sandra

Str8tUpMenace says:

FoxE says:

The dog was starved! cut him some slack

:lol: True. Sheeeeit, I bet if yall got stranded with a dead 300 pound hambeast, yall would eat their face, too. :lol:

qtipthecat says:

People been known to do the same thing. Was the dog supposed to cook himself some food?

Unapologetic says:

This is why I treat every animal big or small as if they were Cujo. STAY THE FUKK AWAY FROM ME AND MINE. YA HEARD

I seen’t thee pics and ION think Ice deserves that… ( :chickenhead: voice)

New Girl, this place ships for ten bucks flat…

libra80sbaby says:

:rofl: at Goat and Sandra. I can’t with this post :kona:

MzDimplez1123 says:

<—Owes my down south babies a bucket of kern.

hew me?? :popcorn: <—WISHING

*junkie itch* it's been like MONFS!!! :crying:

qtipthecat says:

:chase:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@Goat what you said reminds me of Richard Pryor. He said he would eat through ass to get out of a building if it was on fire! He said the Fire Chief would be outside and some one would ask him what happened and he would say “The darnest thing… when we put out the fire there were several people at the entrance with their asses missing!” :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I don’t do animals in my house. I don’t wish them any harm, I just prefer to keep my home animal free.

sits and waits for next topic

Mizzy! :yahoo:
      Rih’s Love thang :hug:

Unapologetic says:

:rofl: chi-wawa’s & all huh? :lol:

twerkthat says:

FoxE says:

The dog was starved! cut him some slack

I guesss so but :hurl:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:wail: :wail:

GellySammich says:

@DTTS I know she has a slutty image to uphold but it just seems like she went a lil too far to me. This what you do when he ain’t in town? :no:

:egg: <–dog food *dings bell* Pick.It.Up. :kona:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

————————————————
      I remember dat sh1t….LMMFAO!!! I love me some Richard Pryor. Now I got to go dust of the cassette tapes.

GellySammich says:

:rofl: WUT get on somewhere

goat76 says:

Damn!! I ain’t got a tape player.

Say what girl? Theres a FYRE!? :shocked: Aint nobdoy got time for that!

:lol: :hahaha: Lassie was the truf!

AND Gelly, it’s ole boy’s friend, so she just throwing her ass up into folk’s hand and ish now :shrug: Tack.E. :huh:

Ice an OG though, so I know he will get the last laugh on this one :yes:

Unapologetic says:

@Dontyew :yes:

amatrex says:

If the man was dead since Jan 1st, the dog probably wasn’t fed since that date. I’m sure the pug just did what any dog would do if it was starving for nearly 2 weeks. :shrugs:

Well look what the dog drug in :wave: @qtipthecat

twerkthat says:

So who’s gonna adopt this dog after hearing that he done ate this man’s face off :shrug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I went and found the CoCo pics. .. the new ones. She went out of control when she left NY and moved to Vegas for that short term show contract. Ice should have kept his hoe at home. You can’t let hoes run wild; they stop knowing how to act.

AND I want yew to do whatever it is that you do, to make the XXL orange sweeter!

:thinking: I bet yall got some secret trick yall do… Mmm Hmmmm :tea:

Richard Pryor :heart: Im waiting to intro him (his stand up) to my teen. I always reference his jokes. Shes gonna love him. :lol:

GellySammich says:

they still together and everything though right? we the only ones crying foul right?

That’s why I don’t want a dog.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You like cats huh Sandra?

@NikkeMinxx says:

YSO, What I did?

Embarrassing! Trashy!
      :shocked:
      *fake appalled acting* :rofl:

Ice an OG though, so I know he will get the last laugh on this one

Hmph. :tea:

Shes gonna love him.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Nukka Nukka Nukka Nukka!

Gigi26 says:

I’ll eat yo a$$ if I get hungry enough. Play wit it!!
      ——————————
      Allllreaddy :yes: :rofl:

Po baby was starving…shyt I don’t eat for 4 hours i’m a mean cold bytch. I can imagine how this dog felt…

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in

Gigi26 says:

You like cats huh Sandra?
      ——————-
      As the song goes:

Why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat?

Nothin but the DOG IN MEEHH

:yes:

Keesh says:

Y’all still ain’t **** :thinking:

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

You been on some bullshyt lately

Ok, does THIS count?
      My store didn’t have a V8 Splash, so I got a Minute Maid Cranberry Grape juice. Here goes: WHAT IF I left half an inch in the bottle, then filled that up with water?
      Does that count? :skinnyfingerscrossed:

ysoserious says:

The pup was hungry but now that he has tasted human flesh, will he ever be the same or be okay around people again? That’s what I would worry about.

I aint crying foul. Shew.

*JT voice* You knew she was a hoe when you met her but the pussy sooo good you just wanted it forever and it hurt you to know anotha nigga got it, but tell me dog what could you do to stop it?? NOTHING.

Hoes problems aint no problems. Dont hate the game dawg, that aint gona solve it. :tea:

What if your girl let another nigga hit? Ice would you accept it or would you cry like a bish? Youd prolly try to kill her, then kill yourself… Saying she warnt real but nigga you aint real ya self. H.M.P.H. :tea:

You like cats huh Sandra?

\
      The jokes write themselves :ghost:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

GellySammich says:

WUT get on somewhere
      ——————–
      :rofl: Sorry

twerkthat says:

Ice an OG though, so I know he will get the last laugh on this one

He didn’t get the first laugh so i be damned if he gets the last and plus they still together mmmhmmm :nono:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS, I think you are good. I had four cups of coffee reading yall’s font earlier about some water. lol. I downed two bottles of 16.9fl oz of water a min ago in respect of the blog. Imma be on Crown and Coke in about two hours though.

Oh that was for 73 :eek:
      ===========
      I wanna see his reaction this time too? :popcorn:

Keessshhh :wave:

Gigs :wave:

GellySammich says:

:eek: OTBey so what you’re saying is….

ysoserious says:

they need to put him down imo. chit just aint kosher :shrug:

JMO says:

The world is coming to an end. Even dogs are on bath salts :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:dead: #inrespectoftheblog
      Only in America! :lol:

twerkthat says:

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in

:wail: :rofl:

I downed two bottles of 16.9fl oz of water a min ago in respect of the blog.
      ________________________

:lol: I think a bunch of us was behind the screens *Bey stank facing* at our water requirements. I chugged mine. :lol:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

Damn!! I ain’t got a tape player.
      ——————
      :hahaha: I did that shyt about a month ago! I was cleaning out my closet and found a movie that was on VHS! I was like OH YEAH IMMA BOUT TO WATCH THIS (The movie Nothing to Lose with Martin Lawrence) I was like… wait I don’t eben got a :cuss: thing to play it on! But my dumb ass didn’t throw the tape away either… VHS…its coming back.. :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CoCo T BEEN tryna use that video vixen azz on SOMEBODY…ANYBODY…OTHER than HIS old geriatric self for years. I seen it in her EYES. Past few months bish prolly been bouncing harder than them checks Phaedra wrote for them cars :no:

Aint saying nothing :eek:

GellySammich says:

hey Keesh

:hi: OTB!!

Twerk, there’s a thing about thee last laugh though :eek:

First laughs don’t count. And for good measure, I’ll throw this one in: Same thang that makes you laugh’ll make you cry. :D

CoCo T

I didn’t get past her name :wail:

Gigi26 says:

You like cats huh Sandra?
      ——————-
      As the song goes:

Why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat?

Nothin but the DOG IN MEEHH

:yes:
      __________________________________________________________________

If that don’t remind me them Ques hopping around on the yard :dance:

:love: frats

(???)

ysoserious says:

————————————

I doubt it. I fed my dog raw ground beef, and he wasn’t chasing cows around. Prolly would have to worry about that with a wild animal or vampire.

:tea: <—6th bottle of watah

*does 1,754,256 jump & jacks to lose weight so my requirement goes down bc i really truly aint about this DAMN 100 oz life & chit* :rollseyes:

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in

^^^^^^^

Who said this :rofl: :hahaha:

The jokes write themselves
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT? :shrug: Okay…sorry. Let me try again…

Sandra you like having a cat around the house huh? I don’t like dogs neither. I don’t like pussies as much as some…but I like to look at cats too. I think some can be awfully pretty.

THERE. You happy?

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Gigi26 says:

I’ll eat yo a$$ if I get hungry enough. Play wit it!!
      ——————————
      Allllreaddy

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in
      ———————
      When I was little my Cat had kittens and two died… she ate them… She was a well fed cat but she ate her kittens that died immediately. We saw her with half a ass hanging out her mouth and was like :shocked:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m listening to R-Kelly right now. N*gga got me rolling on that “Real Talk” track. Lawd….

So, I guess I am 1/2-joining this Water Challenge *pants*

It’s anotha one of them hoe thangs, niggas be addicted like cocaine
      Straight up and down dawg, that ain’t the way to go man!

Quit trippin’ ’bout them carabbing ass gold diggers! Not a real nigga fault just cause you a hoe nigga! :cuss:

Spending lots of loot..just so you can knock the boots of a slimy ass scandalous prostitute!

Nigga you betta try to fade dat b!tch fore me and the boys straight slave that b!tch :danban:
      ______________________________________________________________________
      He still aint gonna leave her tho @DTTS :lol:

Prolly a lot of otha niggas that done hit her, but Ice is the weak 1/2 nigga that fell in love with her. *drops the mic*

—————————–
      Flesh of her flesh, blood of her blood :yes:

Kynedy L says:

I can’t stand y’all!!! My lil stomach so tight from laughing.
      @Sandra so basically you telling me to stop playing dead with him before he think he got some Prime A steak i left out?!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

So, I guess I am 1/2-joining this Water Challenge *pants*

:crying: WEKKUM! :hug: :love:

Who said this
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      GiGi :wail:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

Damn!! I ain’t got a tape player.
      ——————
      ————————————–
      I still got an old VCR, you wanna borrow it. That bish prolly don’t even work, hell you prolly can’t even hook it up to these flat screens.

Yeah we gonna have to convert these to CD/DVD.

Yest on Teen Mom, one of them hussies dogs got eaten by her neighbors husky

That bytch spazzed out…ole husky was eating her rat dog in her face and looked at ole girl and said “Try me bytch i’ll eat you too.” She just went in the house and called her Pappy :rofl:

The jokes write themselves
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT? :shrug: Okay…sorry. Let me try again…

THERE. You happy?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’ll do the water thing but, I’m not giving up my coffee or my Likka or my pure cane sugar. Not happening. I’m already stuck up here with no blue bell, whataburger or chickfila so, I can only sacrifice so much.

“I don’t like pussies as much as some…but I like to look at cats too. I think some can be awfully pretty” <————- :wail: :wail:

THERE. You happy?

_________________________

I am. VERY. :rofl: I swear yo ass should write for SNL! LMAOOOO

ysoserious says:

@KYNEDY

I’m still enjoying these seats. So comfy.

1/2 nigga that fell in love with her. *drops the mic*

*chokes & coughs 1st* THEN dies! :dead:

Keesh says:

Hey y’all :wave: what y’all been up to. I just kicked KILLAH out the house and he ain’t Eva coming back in… I guess he will be slanging dack all day and night now!!!

————————

:dead: You ain’t shyt! And you talking bout me :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:blink: what gawdforsaken land is YEW in?? :blink:

twerkthat says:

Same thang that makes you laugh’ll make you cry.

So true…all i’m saying is he shoulda handled that after the first pics came out…but now he is forced to handle it now that there are other pics circulating showing his wife in all her stankness… now he gotta channel that OG he once was and check the hoe

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

goat76 says:

Damn!! I ain’t got a tape player.
      ——————
      I did that shyt about a month ago! I was cleaning out my closet and found a movie that was on VHS! I was like OH YEAH IMMA BOUT TO WATCH THIS (The movie Nothing to Lose with Martin Lawrence) I was like… wait I don’t eben got a thing to play it on! But my dumb ass didn’t throw the tape away either… VHS…its coming back..
      ————————————–

Yeah we gonna have to convert these to CD/DVD.
      ———————–
      I think that was the reason I threw my last one away… that and it was the big one with the woodgrain on the sides but we ain’t gone discuss that right now… :coffee:

*listening to Raheem DeVaughn’s garden of love ready to :hump: somethin!*

:hunching:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

dontyew…We already established that I live in the land of Oz in a previous post.

rozb says:

@GiGi26: “He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in”
      _____________________________________________________________

:wail: I laughed so hard at this, then looked at my rottweiler Leonidas chewing on his cow leg bone. I get him those big smoked cow thigh bones they sell at the pet store that look like it came off a dinosaur, and he works it to a nub in three days. Yeah…let my azz be unconscious just a little bit and he gets hungry…I can’t even get drunk and pass out around him now. :huh:

JMO says:

<— I had hamsters when I was a kid. Pet store told us it was 2 women and came home one day with 11 babies in that damn cage :eek:

My cage was tall as hell with all those colorful tubs and wheels :yahoo: … *sigh* the good ole days …

I guess he will be slanging dack all day and night now!!!

:wail: :wail: :rofl:

ysoserious says:

Like Samson and his hair, Ice lost his pimp when he cut off his ponytail. That’s why his bottom bitch is bottoms up with some other dude.

Keesh says:

—————————
      Is Killah you dog or man? If it’s your man, I need to know where you at?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

#BOOM :waves:

How is everybody doing? throws :kiss: s and handshakes to everybody

Leonidas <—thats an awesome name for a Roc! :heart:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Logged in to Say What’s up Keesh :rofl:

Dack Slanger OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MzTisch says:

Yest on Teen Mom, one of them hussies dogs got eaten by her neighbors husky

^^^^^^^
      Who? I feel bad for the pup….but I hope it was one of the bishes I can’t stand.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Im a rock star baybay.. f*ckin with this sweet and patron got me fEEling haze-ayyy…

Keesh says:

@goat…that’s my dog silly :hahaha:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:listen:

JMO says:

I’m terrified of dogs :no: Damn near won’t even visit you if you have a dog.

My sis snuck a baby pitbull in the house when we were kids and my parents let her keep it until we noticed how that dog got “joy” out of attacking the neck of its lil toys.

Why would a dog only go for the neck when playing with a toy?? :nono:

————————-
      You’ll be aight..just don’t die on his ass…cuz yo funeral gonna be closed casket :rofl:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

YSO how you been, missed you the last couple of days. Things were just so postive round here. Please keep the insults coming. :wink: :hug:

I am out. Its 5 p.m. I am mad too. Tryna have a convo with Sandra about CATS and yall CLOWNING ME.

All I asked ill if she preferred a CAT to a dog…Bye.

:steer:

mzwhang90210 says:

Sandra Rose says: Unless your hand doesn’t move when the dog licks it a few times. Then he will eat your hand as a between meal snack. That’s why I don’t want a dog.

_____________________________
      @Sandra… :stop: right there!!
      Please don’t spread to the myths and mis-information out there about animals..ESPECIALLY dogs!

Dogs are highly domesticated and they are the most evolved of ALL animals.
      Dogs have been bred over centuries, and thousands of years, to lose their “drive to hunt prey” and become more “human oriented” working with humans for a common goal or purpose, rather that was to guard, chase down prey but not kill it, or herd, this is called “domestication

Yes, there are actually are cases of dogs “eating” people…but usually (NOT always) it’s due extreme hunger/starvation..some sort of mental defect…or gross maltreatment. Even when pit-bulls attack, they aren’t killing to “eat” the human victim, they are trying to ensure that the “object” is dead and that they are victorious.

It irks me to no end to hear people label ALL dogs as vicious and untamed because it is simply NOT true…and prevents many a deserving doggy from being adopted and given a good home. So stop it!!

(And when my gravi doggy comes off her vacation with Bo…she’s gonna have a few CHOICE words (or rather…barks) for you..MISS ROSE!!

MzTisch says:

Yest on Teen Mom, one of them hussies dogs got eaten by her neighbors husky

^^^^^^^
      Who? I feel bad for the pup….but I hope it was one of the bishes I can’t stand.
      ____________________________________________________________________

The lazy azz chick who’s father pays for everything and she keeps taking that sorry bf back… I think Chelsea :think:

I think he get a badder one though now :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

He prolly nibbled first and when he got no response, said fukk it…i’m goin in
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You been on some bullshyt lately

*********************************

Literally at my desk in tears LMAO.

I can’t stand y’all but I swear I love y’all ratchet azzes. :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Who? I feel bad for the pup….but I hope it was one of the bishes I can’t stand.
      ———————-
      Chelsea..AKA The one still trying to get her GED…after 3 years :no:

Keesh says:

What CoCo done did to Icetea though?? Girl booty look so hard to me.

kingstonn says:

oh hell no.
      i’m not with this post at all. :nono:

MzTisch says:

MzTisch says:

Yest on Teen Mom, one of them hussies dogs got eaten by her neighbors husky

^^^^^^^
      Who? I feel bad for the pup….but I hope it was one of the bishes I can’t stand.
      ____________________________________________________________________

^^^^^^
      I despise that lazy bish! Always talking like she a baby….ugh! Why is it taking her a year to take this dayum GED?!?!!?!?

Keesh says:

@ GIGI…you Betta go on and let that child shine…lol. and she dumb as hell too

JD says:

I find it hard to believe that my little Yorkie, who hides under the bed when he hears the slightest thing will be eating anyones face.

:hahaha: Roz u crazy guhl!

—————————————

:rofl: DON’T GO AFTER YO BYTCH!!!

ysoserious says:

@JUST

I haven’t insulted anyone today. As far as I know.

Kynedy L says:

@yso Yes, they were specially ordered so yall could see me off in style and comfort! lmao…cant have my SR peeps all uncomfortable and ish

JMO says:

MzT right! She’s so lackadaisical its ridic!

… her parents don’t seem to push her either… shameful :no:

rozb says:

@GiGi26: A short casket that looks like a Chunky bar because won’t nothing be left but nubs.

kingstonn says:

< — hugs my three babies even tighter

that dog on that pillow looks so sad! :wail:
      i can't take this. :kona:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You saying… your dog, is gonna smell the cat hair on Sandra and…attack?

I am gone for reah now…

:kona:

Awww chittt. :karate: done got all “Sheets like MsDiva” up in here, up in here (ala Kdub) :rofl:

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

Now I’m afraid….We just put a deposit on a French Mastiff. Big freaking MASSIVE dog, it what it should be called. The adult dog can weigh up to 250 pounds. I’m 5’5 how am I suppose to control that dog. How did I loose that battle I wanted a Bichon :sad:

Keesh says:

Alright then Whang … I feel ya but killah still kicked out until further notice.. how u been boo?

Just Looking Don't Ask Me NOTHING says:

@Yso – Just Messin with you :smile:

MzTisch says:

JMO says:

MzT right! She’s so lackadaisical its ridic!

… her parents don’t seem to push her either… shameful
      ^^^^^

I did like Leah, but she did my boo Corey so wrong. I never liked that Kailyn heaux. She always using tht baby against Jo. Whenever he don’t want her she goes back to court.

Kynedy L says:

Im getting ready for this movie premiere LUV with Common tonight. I will tell yall about all the thirsty and parched garden tools there. They all on FB talking about I cant wait to see Common…um boo my man ain’t thinking about yall Lady and the Tramps!

rozb says:

@:coffee: – I play with him, but I also watch him and let him know I am boss. But I tell you what – I don’t mess with him when he’s tearing up that bone. :no:

He is 125 lbs. of snuggles and love, until he has to protect me or property. Then he is going after somebody’s liver…

Gigi26 says:

I’m still getting my darn Pit and my Maltese! I got a name for em and errythang :yes:

Roh-Oh <—Scooby voice

Whang branging her b!tch on yew. :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Yall still aint chit :rofl: still laughin at GOAT bc let yall leave me in a house for days or weeks and no food you better not sleep around me bc your ass will get filet

Gigi26 says:

Well instead of the pit i’ll get a Lab..they’re more ppl friendly

gonna smell the cat hair on Sandra
      ____________________________________

:wail: Thank @Dubb yall. Cause she just sent me on home… :casket:

DONT LET BD#2 COME TO MY FUNERAL EVAH!!!

DONT LET BD#2 COME TO MY FUNERAL EVAH!!!

Noted :tea:
      *whsipers* is this the banana guy?

MissHarlem says:

:love: my PITS they are the best :love: the only dog I will own anyway. Cant wait to get another :danban:

Wait.. :thinking: Did we wish Dr. King a :happybirthday: ??

Friend. Thats #3. Keep up. :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :mad: no and thats a damn shame

mzwhang90210 says:

Roh-Oh <—Scooby voice

Whang branging her b!tch on yew.
      :rofl: Chileeeee…all that's gon be left is 6 freeze curls & and a shredded up back pack.

Keesh says:

If this would have happened to my cousin David, I would have went to the costume shop and purchased a Kanye West mask and put it on his face so we could have an open casket. That fool only love hit pitbulls, KanyeWest and Ciroc!!! Lame azz..we told him them pits gonna chew his azz up one day

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :dead: Whang said 6 freeze curls and a shredded up bag pack LAWD!

Happy Birthday MARTIN LUTHA DA KANG! :happybirthday:

Wish I was in the A..to pour a little brown on the king center.. :koolaid:

MzTisch says:

JMO says:

MzT right! She’s so lackadaisical its ridic!

… her parents don’t seem to push her either… shameful
      ^^^^^

________________________________________________

:yes: I wanna whoop Janelle’s azz too

:happybirthday: Dr. King

:smack: sr gone be sr, but we need our azzes whooped…

mzwhang90210 says:

HAPPY BURFFDAY TO YA…
      HAPPY BURFFDAY TO YA…
      HAPPYYYYYYYY BURFFFDAYYYYYYY!

:happybirthday:

:rofl: :rofl: Whang

He gonna be listening to that ‘Ye getting likked and them dogs gone lick his ass. :no:

Happy Burrfffdayyyyyyy *stevie wonder head when he at his piano* :cool:

That chief keef cat is up. :eek:

MzTisch says:

MzTisch says:

JMO says:

MzT right! She’s so lackadaisical its ridic!

… her parents don’t seem to push her either… shameful
      ^^^^^

________________________________________________

I wanna whoop Janelle’s azz too

^^^^^^
      When that bish said she couldn’t go to jail on a certain day to go to a Kesha concert?

I feel so bad for Jace. He is such a cutie. He doesn’t stand a chance.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Oh wow

JMO says:

*stevie wonder head when he at his piano* :cool:

@MzT :yes:

@ mzwhang90210: I didn’t say dogs were vicious animals. I realize that dogs are domesticated through breeding. But dogs have not evolved to the point where all their predatory instinct is bred out of them. Dogs still “mark” their territories as their ancestors did. And dogs do not love people. Dogs don’t even realize we are people. Dogs think we are bigger dogs walking on our hind legs. When you pat a dog on its head and it licks your hand, what do you think it’s doing?

dontyewbemadbew says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who Dat says: says:

You saying… your dog, is gonna smell the cat hair on Sandra and…attack?

Unshakable says:

@ NikkeMinxx….regarding comment #6—> :dead:

@ Goat….regarding comment #13…..that’s a rather loaded statement. :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

Sandra…more than likely, dogs lick us to show their respect and by doing so, they are submitting to us and saying they understand we are their leader. IMO… dogs lick the because they realize that they are lower ranking members in our social order. Most of the time when dogs lick us on the face, leg, feet or hands, they receive positive reactions from us. So in a way, we encourage their “kisses” by our response. Whenever my doggy licks me..I don’t recoil in abject horror…I pet her…or if I’m annoyed…I push her away.

I’m certainly no expert…but I’d venture to say that NO ONE really knows the exact reason why dogs lick us. A lick on the hand or face will usually cause most..(certainly ME) to scratch them behind their ears or pet them. So… perhaps their lick is asking us to return their “kiss” with affection of our own. Often times, with my doggy…her lick is followed by her tail wagging and a submissive posture in her body language… which results in a playful reaction from me and a hug or a kiss. So… her lick could be her way of respectfully asking me to pay attention to her.
      In any event…I certainly don’t see it as her viewing me as her next entre!
      Thanks for answering me tho…I love the way that you interact with your posters!! :hugs: