Federal Prison Guard Impregnated by Cop Killer

Federal Prison Guard Impregnated by Cop Killer

A female federal prison guard has been arrested for tampering with federal property. The property in question is notorious cop killer Ronell Wilson, 30.

The feds took Nancy Gonzalez, 29, into custody Tuesday and charged her with illegally engaging in sexual activity with Wilson while he was confined at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, awaiting a hearing on his death penalty case.
Photo: Paul Martinka

Federal Prison Guard Impregnated by Cop Killer

According to court documents obtained by the Associated Press, Gonzalez became pregnant in June, a few months after she began “dating” Wilson.

Gonzalez appeared in court Tuesday visibly upset and sobbing. She was surrounded by family members who declined to comment to the swarm of reporters outside the courtroom.

“These are very serious charges,” said her attorney Anthony Rico, as Gonzalez buried her head in Rico’s shoulder.

“She’s had a very tragic life,” said Rico. “She has long-term issues that affected her life and judgment.”

Gonzalez worked the night shift, and she was reportedly seen by other inmates going in and out of Wilson’s cell, starting in March. According to court documents, Gonzalez had sex with Wilson in a vacant activity room next to his cell when she was supposed to be on duty.

Wilson was transferred to solitary confinement in August while prison officials investigated the illicit relationship.

Wilson was sentenced to death row for the point-blank shootings of undercover officers James Nemorin and Rodney Andrews in a 2006 illegal gun sting that went horribly wrong.

He was a young gang member when he shot Nemorin and Andrews execution style after allegedly recognizing one of them.

After the shooting, Wilson reportedly searched through Detective Nemorin’s clothes looking for the $1,200 in cash he was carrying to purchase a Tec-9 pistol from Wilson and other gang members. The NY Times reports that the stack of $100 bills still remained in Nemorin’s pocket after he was killed.

In all, seven gang members were convicted in the deaths of Detectives Nemorin and Andrews.

Wilson’s death sentence was overturned on appeal in 2010 based on prosecutorial error, the AP reports.

Wilson could still face the death penalty when a new jury is convened. But that trial is delayed while a federal judge considers his lawyer’s argument that he’s ineligible for the death penalty because he’s mentally disabled.

In court documents, Gonzalez attempted to explain the state of mind that led her to seek an illegal relationship with Wilson. “I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child,” Gonzalez said.

She said she “kind of got sucked into his world,” and that she “felt like, well, why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope.”

Gonzalez confessed her relationship with Wilson to another “boyfriend,” an inmate who had been under her supervision at the same federal prison but who was transferred to another facility.

She told him it was over with Wilson, and that she was worried she would get into trouble.

After she became pregnant, she made contact with Wilson’s mother through phone calls. Wilson’s mother asked to see a sonogram of the fetus. Gonzalez said she was worried that the phone calls might get her into trouble with the feds.

“I know what’s to come. I know what is going to be said about me,” she said, according to court papers. “How am I going to explain this to this little boy? Mommy was in the military … Mommy was a [corrections officer], Mommy got wrapped up … And then the opposite end is with a person who took lives. So how do you explain that?”

Gonzalez was released on $150,000 bond. She faces 15 years in prison if convicted.

• Jay Z’s former business partner sentenced to 5 years in prison
  • Mike Vick Sentenced to 23 Months
  • Lauryn Hill faces jail time for failing to file tax returns
  • Tiny: Prison officials took pictures with T.I next to tour bus
  • (AP Photo/Ed Betz, File)

73 Responses to “Federal Prison Guard Impregnated by Cop Killer”

GOOD MORNING YALL! :waves:

Man banging prisoners is nothing new… When I worked in corrections, the guards, female and male would tell some stories!!! One female guard said the men would purposefully sit in their bunks on hard as they passed by.. :yes: Sometimes thirsty for **** women don’t care if its jailhouse dack or not! Hell slide it through the bars! :lol:

7_7_7_93_11 says:

That dang a lang must’ve been good for her to throw away her career like that. I don’t want none that good to make me lose my common sense or my pension, smh :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

Yeah what she did was an abuse of her job but 15 years in prison? That’s a waste of taxpayer dollars. IMO

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

How do you think cell phones, weed and other contraband get in there. The guards who trying to “help” they boo thang while they their. The sad thing is the prisoner prolly has a dumb officer on every shift doint the same thing…

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:think: maybe she felt sorry for him.. He might get the needle! She was helping him with his last wish… :shrug: Maybe she felt it was a waste of good black ding ding and decided to use it while it still was here… :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

In Corrections do they have to have a mental eval? Since they are saying she was vunerable because of this that and the third. You would think before allowing someone to work with manipulators they would make sure they are mentally stable.

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      Bullchit

From downstairs….. Morning Milky :waves:

@Jenie, I hate professors like that. My professor now docked me for not putting an APA fromatted cover sheet but it wasn’t a paper it was 3 questions. Come on dude a cover sheet for 3 questions. Whatever!

————————-
      :yes: They do so what she is saying doesn’t hold water with me. They have a long process to be come an officer.

***********************************
      So basically she just a hua? Cause she moved on to another inmate….maybe she just like to know where her dack at.

NaijaGal says:

=============================
      Bullchit
      —————————–
      :yes: It should have said “She saw a very long-dic and it affected her life and judgement.” Didn’t it say she was banging another prisoner as well before he got transferred? See she that chick that thought well I KNOW HE AIN’T CHEATING ON ME! He can’t he in prison! But I bet he was smashing other guards too!

FuturedocDonte says:

I know a girl that did this. She termed her pregnancy before it got out though :coffee:

Moaning roses :waves:

3halos says:

The ultimate come-up for her. {insert sarcasm} When will hoodrats learn?

Nakeya_j says:

Morning all! Listen she is crazy for trying to be all booed up at the job with the criminals, but 15 years is way too much.

Flawless says:

:shrug: nothing like in house ..lmao

Good Morning :waves:

Nakeya_j says:

————————–
      You know the business, they trying to make an example out of her. They know this is something that happens at almost every prison.

NaijaGal says:

@WUT WUT in da BUTT – exactly…if this bitch don’t move around…dude ain’t bad looking in the face, she all she saw was a hard bodied bad boy and got hot…the only person I feel for is the kid who has a retarded ass mother and killer for a father…the fcuk?…ugh

Nakeya_j says:

———
      Right. She is not the first and won’t be the last. Just give her 2-3 years and be done with it.

NaijaGal says:

they need to put her dumbass away for life…she don’t need to be in any parts of my society

FuturedocDonte says:

I know a girl that did this. She termed her pregnancy before it got out though

Moaning roses
      ————————-
      Girl I know a probation officer who dated her client. She waited until he was through with probation, they moved in together… they are married… :coffee:

Wut Wut :waves: Donte, Flawless, 3halo, Nakeya :hi:

Why would you get pregnant by a damn murder. :no: Folks are dumb azz hell

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

You know the business, they trying to make an example out of her
      *************************
      and since she’s tanned and dude is a cop killer they’ll probably try to give her some hard time. Normally screw somebody at the job the most you’ll get is fired this broad gone go to prison.

Nakeya_j says:

:wave: Hey Jennie!

Then look at this idiot, looking like Coolio damn child :no: Has peen really gone that scarce :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

———————
      :rofl: That kid hasn’t a chance!

NaijaGal says:

:cosign: every single word

NaijaGal says:

JENIE :waves:

JENIE!!!! :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

I know a girl that did this. She termed her pregnancy before it got out though

Moaning roses
      ————————-
      —-
      Donte = Man though :coffee: I kid. The girl I knew that did it is a PK correctional officer. Got knocked up by a dayum MUSLIM. Had her turnt all the way out. She was looking for burketts and shopping at Muslim food restaurants and shait tryna get folk to come with her :nono: she saw the light though

Excuses :rolleyes: sound like to me, she is another low selfesteem bumm, that’s desperate for peen. Now US Citizens have pay taxes for this beesh.
      :coffee: Feeling like Mitt Romney ret nah!

NaijaGal says:

she saw the light though
      ================
      how and when

You know the business, they trying to make an example out of her
      *************************
      ———————-
      I think it called a violation of public trust or something. When you sign on as a guard in the feds you are made aware of the cost of having lovely relations with the property of the United Stated. It think it is clear that you may receive prison time for doing this. Maybe because she had been there so long she forgot that part.

ain’t no dack that serious.. :tea: <- mango fruit smoothie.

Morning loves…

Then he on Death row :tea: she is trash and got nerve to bring an innocent child in this world :no:

You know the business, they trying to make an example out of her
      *************************
      ———————-

They need to throw the book at this stupid beesh :tea: That poor child smh

@FutureDoc

The funny thing about this is, heyal a black educated man is having a hard time finding work outtchere… what chances does an ex-FED con have at getting a decent one… The probation officer takes care of him. He is a house dad…

FuturedocDonte says:

she saw the light though
      ================
      how and when
      —-
      He started threatening to kill her if she didnt keep the baby. About 3 months into it she told him she got in a car accident and miscarried (she went and got an abortion)

LadieLeo says:

I think it called a violation of public trust or something.
      ************************
      I don’t know this broad so I wouldn’t trust her anyways and those that do probably know she nutty and don’t trust her either. I understand she signed something stating she could do time but I kinda feel like she’ll do a lot more then some of her counterparts. We have folk killing folk for nothing all over the country and face less time than this broad.

From downstairs….. Morning Milky

See that’s a damn shame :no: ugh

Unapologetic says:

:yawn: Hello everyone :hi:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

ain’t no dack that serious.. <- mango fruit smoothie.

Morning loves…
      ————–
      Morning!
      I been trying to see if I have had any dingle that was so good I would jeopardize my bread and butta… :think::no: I've had some make a bish angry dang.. but never lose a job dong…

FuturedocDonte says:

she saw the light though
      ================
      how and when
      —-
      He started threatening to kill her if she didnt keep the baby.

See how do you even catch feelings for a fool like that :shrugs: fugg the ninja in jail for a damn reason. Now you gotta sit up here and lie about a damn miscarriage. Then the fool behind bars :tea: a damn felon criminal

Milky says:

Happy :hump: Day!!

Unapologetic says:

Hello everyone

Morning :waves: Fenty

NaijaGal says:

============================
      they ain’t fcuk with the states money and property, i.e. him…trust and believe his lawyer is going to use their “relationship” to his client’s benefit

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

ain’t no dack that serious.. <- mango fruit smoothie.

Morning loves…
      ————–
      Morning!
      I been trying to see if I have had any dingle that was so good I would jeopardize my bread and butta… … I've had some make a bish angry dang.. but never lose a job dong…
      ——————–
      Right. I've gotten angry over some but not any to make me want to screw up the opportunities I have

LadieLeo says:

See that’s a damn shame ugh

*********************************
      I know right. I normally take classes online but this is a class I actually go into. Last week folk had their laptops and ipads and such out. I had a salad and a yogurt parfait on the table. Ion have time for that ish. If I have a chance to go home I even have me a lil cup of something.

NaijaGal says:

WUT WUT
      Unapologetic
      Nakeyjah
      RAZZZZ
      TREND

@FutureDoc

I ain’t even gone lie, someone posted a pic of companies that hire felons, and said repost. I guess to help the felons looking for work and the first thing I said was the heyull :huh: non felons can’t even get a damn job let alone a felon

7_7_7_93_11 says:

That dang a lang must’ve been good for her to throw away her career like that.

She won’t get any jail time, and the government will have to pay child support until the kid is 18. :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

I think it called a violation of public trust or something.
      ************************

———————-
      You are correct, but working for the government (the lower-level that is) get penalize more because you work for “the people”. It like if a Federal Judge over a case was smashing a defendant of a drug case…He/she goes free or get a light sentence for smashing the one who hands down the sentence. The people trusted him/her to do his job without prejudice. Same with the correction officer, you are entrusted to make sure the people are safe by guarding the prisoners. You violated that by compromising our safety by letting your feelings get involved. You let him out of his cell etc.

FuturedocDonte says:

she saw the light though
      ================
      how and when
      —-
      He started threatening to kill her if she didnt keep the baby.

See how do you even catch feelings for a fool like that fugg the ninja in jail for a damn reason. Now you gotta sit up here and lie about a damn miscarriage. Then the fool behind bars a damn felon criminal
      —-
      Serious question
      Has anybody ever had the hots for :hump: somebody that u know ain’t had none in a long time. Like putting it down… All the way down… :ido: they know how to pry on the ones with low self esteem. And because they ain’t getting none outside the prison and got somebody on the inside sweating them hard… I can kinda see how it happen ( kinda see a lil bit)

libra80sbaby says:

So :hump: in prison cells turn some people on? :shrug:

Nancy Nancy Nancy. Child if you wanted to live dangerously and birth a baby by a no count criminal nigra there are plenty of them living in free society. Why you settling for locked up nigras that are going to cost you your career and burden you with a criminal record? Why girl?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WHY IS IT WHEN CERTAIN RACES MAKE POOR DECISIONS SUCH AS THIS AND BREAK THE LAW, THAT IT DOESN’T BECOME RACIAL OR GENERIC STEREOTYPES ARE NOT MADE ALL UP AND THRU THE POST OR THE COMMENTS :coffee:

RubenT says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

——————————
      I don’t think it’s a matter of certain races. It’s the media that targets and only reports towards certain races.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

This woman I attended church with found her husband after rummaging through her father’s case file. She said she had prayed to GOD for a reformed thug. Well, one day she went to her father’s office and his files were on his desk. She saw a picture of her now husband and the rest is history. He was a member of the gangsta disciples and big time dope dealer. According to him, he has shot and killed someone but was never caught. He has a tear drop tatoo on his face. It is just horrible to me for any woman to crawl into the gutter and smoke out a socio-path then go on to marry him. :hurl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

SO LET ME TRANSLATE -THE POST THE OTHER DAY ABOUT THE HOOD RATS AT THE MALL,HAD RACIAL COMMENTS ALL THRU IT, BUT WHEN POSTS ARE MADE ABOUT ANY OTHER RACE ON THIS BLOG, THE ONE PERSON IS HELD RESPONSIBLE BUT THERE ARE RARELY GENERIC STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT THAT ONE RACE, BUT I DIGRESS SOMETIMES FOLKS ARE SO ACCUSTOMED TO IT, THAT THEY DON’T EVEN NOTICE DIFFERENCES, BECAUSE IT BECOMES THE NORM AND ACCEPTABLE :coffee:

I.NealC says:

He Kinda Fooiine Tho ..I Probaly Woulda Tossed Him Sum Once …. Or Twice.

BAD Angel says:

Yeah. They’re definitely making an example out of her. I think she should lose her job, but not have to do any real time. This happens all the time. I visit a friend in prison and there is always something along these lines going on. There is one chick who was the prison librarian and met her boo. She has paid for all sort of education for him and they are now married. Nurses and guards get in all types of trouble for getting it in with the inmates. I don’t think the inmates should be punished for it, but they are. I know they are in prison and have to be without certain rights, but it’s almost inhumane to try to keep them from having any sex. They can’t get conjugal visits in all but a few states. Anyway, it would be a trip if they had a way to make a reality show about prisons especially… Ah, but then so many more people would end up incarcerated.

3halos says:

:happy: Thanks for the shoutout Milky and Jeniefrumdabloc. Morning!! and Enjoy your day! :coffee:

If she was so worried about what everyone else would think of her, then why in the hell would she do what she did? Lawd people need to do better! All over some jailed peen! #fail :tea:

AllNYC says:

Corrections is the dirtiest racket there is.

Atypical says:

Do I think what she did was dumb? For sure. Do I think she have to do 15 years in prision? Hell no. Mary Kay Letourneau(however you spell it) became impregnated not once but TWICE by her 13 year old student and she only got 7 years??? I have a feeling that if she was of a certain hue…Anyway, fire her, let her live with the her descion but I seriously know someone who shot someone and got less time than that..Her crime doesn’t fit her punishment..

AlabamaSky says:

My question is: how do you KNOWINGLY F**K and S**K a COLD blooded KILLER?!?!?!?!?!?

tintin1979 says:

wow so men in prison can get pu$$y. lucky him and now she’s bring a bastard child into this world. What a dummy.

goat76 says:

They got a rape investigation going on here in Bama at the Women’s prison.

trenee says: