Grady Student Who Shot Herself With Pink Gun Held On $41K Bond

Grady high school student

A Fulton County judge has set a bond for the 17-year-old Grady high school student who shot herself in the thigh yesterday.

Magistrate Judge Jessy Lall set bond at $41,000 for Morgan Tukes, who is being charged with a felony for possession of a gun by a minor.

The school nurse treated Tukes for a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the thigh around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.

By 10 a.m., worried parents were arriving at the school in north east Atlanta to check on their children.

Police say Tukes brought the weapon onto school property concealed inside a book bag. School officials say Tukes did not pass through metal detectors with the weapon.

“our schools were not designed to be fortresses,” said school superintendent Errol Davis. “They were designed to be places of learning.”

The .380 pistol, similar to the little pink pistol owned by Toya Wright, was recovered by police. No other students were injured.

“It’s ridiculous that something like this could happen,” a parent told the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

132 Responses to “Grady Student Who Shot Herself With Pink Gun Held On $41K Bond”

VDot says:

:blink: The school nurse treated her? She must have just grazed her thigh :smack:

That gun is pretty tho. It must have been her mamas.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That looks like a grown ass woman. I wonder why that child felt the need to have a gun at school? There is so much more to this story I’m sure.

MzTisch says:

Logged in just to say……….that is NOT a REAL pic of the “little girl”.
    :no:

VDot says:

Wait thats her in the cuffs. Yeah that bullet may have judt done a roll bounce off of her thigh meat :yes: poor “character of Sapphire” :lol:

Betamax82 says:

High School student :huh: dam

that_VA_thickchick says:

VDot says:

Wait thats her in the cuffs. Yeah that bullet may have judt done a roll bounce off of her thigh meat poor “character of Sapphire”
    ___

Ya’ll have a good evening. :bye:

MSVALLDAY says:

I know kids at this school and was worried like crazy until I heard the rest of the story. So sorry that our kids even feel they need to bring guns to school. Just so happens to be an unfortunate accident, but how many times has she had that gun and it simply didn’t go off. :pray: for our schools and our children.

GAGIRL87 says:

Is that the lil girl? NOT that in matters or anything :kona:

Question how did they know it was “self_inflicted”? by the way the wound looked :think:

Gigi26 says:

Precious shot herself in her fukkin turkey thigh and she ended up getting arrested for it?

I’m :ghost: today. Fukk this.

goat76 says:

Cars, Big Bank,
    All I do is get Bank
    Niggas hatin on me,
    But they bicth aaaiin’t
    So conceited,
    ION even think my sh1t stank.

I love dat nigga TIP’s verse on the All Gold Everythang re-mix

aint nobody got time for that says:

Yeah if thats her on that pic she looks more like a teacher than a student

:no:

Nakeya_j says:

from downstairs:

He in the Kindy-garden?

Thats a shame! The letters shouldve been learned two years ago (parents thats you!)!
    —–
    Some of the kids in his class, you can tell the parents never did, and currently not doign a damn thing with them. smh. I was getting my baby rigth with the colors, shapes, and letters since he was 2. Teachers and schools can not do it all. You have to start it at home! (IMO)

Nakeya_j says:

Cars, Big Bank,
    All I do is get Bank
    Niggas hatin on me,
    But they bicth aaaiin’t
    So conceited,
    ION even think my sh1t stank.

I love dat nigga TIP’s verse on the All Gold Everythang re-mix
    —-
    Yaaasssss!!! Me too!

Teachers and schools can not do it all. You have to start it at home! (IMO)

______

Not just your opinion! The teacher’s and school’s opinions too!

aint nobody got time for that says:

Nevermind I see dude is the one cuffed. Atleast they caught her before she could hurt anyone besides herself

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Welp… there goes her life… not even out of highschool with a felony… I wonder if she is 18 yet. if she is…bye bye rights… if she is younger she may have a chance… they close your juve record at 18.

Nakeya_j says:

Not just your opinion! The teacher’s and school’s opinions too!
    —–
    I just feel like it’s so sad. I want so much for my kid, and I can’t understand why others don’t feel like that about the ones in their house. smh. And it’s sad to see ppl hate on your baby because he can spell, read a little, and do math better than them and their momma.

Herself? Her? Is that Big Shirley from Martin?

Nakeya_j says:

Anyway, good night good ppl. Talk to you guys tomorrow! Be safe. As we can see ppl crazy out here.

She is 17, a sr. @Wut. WAS on the track team. :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OTB.. I’m not sure if Sandra will let me post the link but, here is an excerpt from the bra study… maybe if you google a few words, it will pop up for you? I took out the actual link to save my login

We need to allow the lymphatic circulation freely so it can remove cancer cells, if the lymphatic circulation is restricted cancer cells can proliferate. Watch the map of the breast cancer worldwide and the regions it effects. The areas like South Africa and Brunei see less cancer rates . (Please see the link) for the incidence of breast cancer world wide and notice it affects mostly the western countries where bras are used.

aint nobody got time for that says:

Wait. Stop the presses. @Bird are u saying thats HER in the cuffs? :ghost: :kona:

Herself? Her? Is that Big Shirley from Martin?

No wonder the girl brought a gun to school. Can you imagine the bullying from the kids at her school. :no:

All I have to say is that I just thought of that episode of Martin when Big Shirley was on there and she was so big you couldnt see her head…oh yeah kids are off limits but for real… :kona:

:bye: GN everyone.

Happy posts tomm @Aunt Tea? Or these bitter bishes will turn your blog into a cess pool of e-sessing. :eek: lololol

G’night @ Outsidethebox :bye:

aint nobody got time for that says:

@sandra but if thats her then she couldve probably defended herself without a gun. All she had to do was pick one bully n make an example out of them. But hey idk the whole. story

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I know there are some overweight adults that have trouble dealing with society and their weight; I’m sure it is much much more difficult for a child to deal with it. …and it’s even worse when adults are the ones bullying them.

I also think parents don’t know what they are doing to their kids when they allow their kids to be overweight. I know there is an argument that it’s not always the parents fault but, when I see one BIG family out together, it makes me wonder…

*********************

Ain’t nobody bullying Big Shirley. Are you kidding? I’m just going on the pic you posted. That’s how they always showed Big Shirley on the show.

THANK YOU @RIF. That worked perfectly!

:thinking: The article said the judge wouldnt allow pics to be taken of her..cause she a minor, but thats the pic they used to illustrate. :lol:

goat76 says:

It’s Freaky Friday anyway…. gonna be a lot of e-sessin..lol

“.. and notice it affects mostly the western countries where bras are used.”

:thinking: Bras and deo products. Smelly products. Hygiene stuff full of estrogen mimickers. Were all going to die. :cry: Faster, I mean.

Normally they don’t show the minor at all. Why are they showing her body?

In the article one of her team mates is quoted as saying this is out of character for her.

“It was really unexpected,” she said. “I don’t know why she brought the gun to school. She’s goofy and funny. She’s not a rebel, but it’s her senior year and she wants to act loud.”

Diva says:

goat76 says:

It’s Freaky Friday anyway…. gonna be a lot of e-sessin..lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :whistle:
    Come over here and let me take off your clothes
    ‘Cause things I wanna do to you, nobody has to know
    Just lay your body right here, lady have no fear
    ‘Cause ecstasy is near, oh yes it is

Any unexpected positions
    Anything unexpected, bring it on
    Any secret fantasies
    You see I will fulfill as long as you sex me

Baby, take off your clothes and come on
    Turn off the lights ’cause girl it’s on
    Now that we are all alone
    I want you to sex me

Yeah, now be a good time
    To put your hands on those dukes and get closer
    Here we go

Now let me feel your body next to mine
    I wanna see you sweat, girl, you’re so very wet, yes
    Now put me inside of you, do what you wanna do, yeah
    ‘Cause this is my remix, baby, and I’m gonna need all of you, sing it

Betamax82 says:

why is her name shown also

Diva says:

@Sandra thanks for the birthday wish yestaday ma!

Im going to hell with yall. I googled her name and FB. :ghost:

Diva says:

Im going to hell with yall. I googled her name and FB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Memba your spiritual hymn ma’am! :whistle: pleassssssseee be patient with me.

Anna says:

Nakeya_j says:

Not just your opinion! The teacher’s and school’s opinions too!
    —–

~~~~~~~~
    You can’t teach a kid what you don’t know. Babies having babies. You can’t teach a kid, if you’re in the club, dropping it like it’s hot.

aint nobody got time for that says:

I think if your weight bothers YOU there’s always something you can do about it, or atleast make an attempt. If not, love it and live with it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can imagine she was bullied. Hell I wasn’t allowed to play tag cuz I was skinny bones and I might break but I didnt plan on shooting anybody. I think the bullying epidemic is horrible, especially in the age of internet and social media. However these kids going scarface because of it is a problem too. No excuses.

Oh. And thats DEF. her in the pic. :eek: :kona:

MsChavo says:

All Chicago Public High Schools have metal detectors. This is what it’s come to. Wouldnt be a bad idea for the Atlanta area to do the same. It’s just way too mych happenn to take any chances.

Div-er her little byline name is: “NoCashNoConvo.” :eyeroll:

She so major. :eyeroll: Done shot her damn self. I wanna :spank: her ass!

Audacious2 says:

Poor girl, seem like she had a rough start in life, looking like Big Shirley from Martin standing next to that lady.

Ty says:

Feds: Ex-postal workers stole $3.5M in tax, benefit checks

16 10 3 69

Sponsored Links

By Christopher Seward

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Two former postal workers and an accomplice pleaded guilty in federal court this week to stealing more than $3.5 million in federal tax refund and government benefits checks from a mail distribution facility in Atlanta.

Prosecutors said Gerald Eason of Stockbridge and Deborah Fambro-Echols of Hapeville may be responsible for the majority of federal checks stolen in Georgia over the last four years.

The more than 1,800 victims not only missed tax refund checks but also Social Security and veterans’ benefits checks.

“A major U.S. Treasury check theft ring that plagued this State for many years has been successfully dismantled,” U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said Wednesday.

Prosecutors said Eason and Fambro-Echols stole thousands of U.S. Treasury checks while working at the U.S. Postal Service’s Atlanta Processing and Distribution Center. Eason worked as a supervisor, and Fambro-Echols worked as a mail handler.

An April 2011 search of Fambro-Echols’ Hapeville home uncovered 661 Treasury checks totaling more than $590,000 that were issued in less than a two-week period, prosecutors said.

On March 7 and 11, 2012, surveillance video captured Eason stealing more than 1,300 checks worth more than $2.8 million, prosecutors said.

Federal agents caught Eason driving the stolen checks to a residence, where he thought they would be distributed to co-conspirators who would cash them. He was arrested while attempting to collect his take after a delivery.

Prosecutors said the two postal workers recruited others at banks and business establishments to cash the checks. They included Wendy Frasier of Atlanta and Daralyn M. Weaver of Atlanta, who acted as brokers for Fambro-Echols; and Jabril O. McKee of Riverdale and Ohmar D. Braden of Covington, who worked as check cashers and helped with fake IDs.

Eason, Fambro-Echols and Weaver were sentenced Wednesday. Eason, 47, was sentenced to 7 years, 3 months in prison, to be followed by 3 years of supervised release, and fined $15,000. Fambro-Echols, 50, was sentenced to 6 years, 6 months in prison, to be followed by 3 years of supervised release, and fined $12,500. Weaver, 31, was sentenced to 3 years in prison, to be followed by 3 years of supervised release, and fined $5,000.

McKee, 25, was sentenced in January to two years, four months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, and fined $3,000. Braden, 37 was sentenced in December to two years, four months in prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, and fined $2,000.
    In case folks looking for their refund checks :coffee:

Grady has a metal detector. As did Washington when I was there umpteen years ago. Somebody let her in the gym. She was late.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

aint.. I hear you but, you are saying that as an adult and not a child who might not have the emotional support at home.

You know what, f*ck all them bishes at her school who was bullying her. I saw her real pic and I’m sure she has trouble with those coke head, underage d*ck sucking, anorexic and skinny looking bishes. See, this type of stuff is way different than ol boy just not wanting to grow up and goes off killing his momma. This baby is dealing with some real depression sh*t if this is why she brought a gun to school. Her momma needs to help her loose weight and embrace her inner beauty. Don’t make the mistake though of letting her think that being unhealthy is cute because it isn’t.

Diva says:

Audacious2 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    gone now :chase:

aint nobody got time for that says:

@otb i guess we are both going to hail lol :rofl:
    @Ty thats bizzare….but not shocking smh

Ty says:

@ OTB I dont think u can spank her :nono:

@ Chavo…we have detectors…they just dont work :sad:

DUMB ASS GREEDY ASS NIGGAS! @TY

@Ty I will beat her NATURAL BLACK ASS. <— in my mama voice. I dont give a fugg how BIG she ill. :huh: Whoop her ass.

Diva says:

Ty says:

Feds: Ex-postal workers stole $3.5M in tax, benefit checks

16 10 3 69

Sponsored Links

By Christopher Seward

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

In case folks looking for their refund checks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why are folks still getting a paper check anyway? Direct deposit is the way to go anyway! even people with social security gotta go direct deposit. They aren’t doing any more paper checks as of Mar 1.

69 says:

I wanted to go to Grady sooooo bad.

Sandra

why you put this under “dearly departed” tho? Her big azz ain’t going to be thinking about Popeyes “when them dykes get ahold of her” (in the twins momma voice from ATL)

OK, I know I’m wrong :kona:

Ty says:

:rofl: :rofl: @ OTB

Stick and move :karate:

aint nobody got time for that says:

@Rif I understand but even as a kid wen i did get teased I thought about cutting somebody’s hair or something. It never crossed my mind to shoot anybody. I think the way the media makes killers who happened to be bullied into victims is ridiculous. Yes its hard. And heartbreaking. It truly is, but killing people because they bullied you would never get my sympathy, unless you were physically harmed. Hell had she beat someone up or something thats a little more understandable. killing somebody for teasing you is extreme.

@otb the bigger they are the harder they fall….truss me I KNOW :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

aint

you are right and her momma should be telling her this but, obviously there is not that type of communication at home so, she is thinking of alternate and harmful ways of dealing with it.

don’t get me wrong, if she would have shot someone else, i would be ready to throw her under the jail but, since God is giving her a warning shot (literally) i’m hoping it is because there is hope for her to get her thoughts straight. Whatever she does doesn’t make the bullying right .. and where did she get the gun from?

aint nobody got time for that says:

@Rif true. So true. I mean its really sad to go thru being bullied and not to have anyone who can help you thru it. This may be a warning for her. But to the bullies as well. You never know what can put a person over the edge.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

goodnight all.. I’m about to go push eight hours worth of work in to the next hour so, I can get outta here.

Ciao

FuturedocDonte says:

^^^^^^
    :stop: aight hand to the lawd on this one

I’m reading the blog, looking at the picture, and that the same thing :hahaha:

Diva says:

:bye: RIF see you on freaky friday!

Diva says:

fukkin turkey thigh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I fuggin HOLLERED when I read turkey thigh!!!!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Herself? Her? Is that Big Shirley from Martin?

________________________________

Exactly Sandra! People wonder why fat people get fatter and fatter and fatter. Because it takes a very strong person to go to the gym and deal with the taunts and stares. I know this from personal experience. However, because I am an outgoing person, I learned how to block out the negativity. Every person dealing with weight issues cannot because they do not have the self-esteem and the affirmations of love and acceptance from family and friends.

My heart goes out to this young child. Poor baby! :cry:

69 says:

Diva

You have had 3 birthdays the past 4 days. Explain yo self :waiting:

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanted to go to Grady sooooo bad.

Sandra

*^^*^^^
    Man auntie be throwing all kinds of side shade with them tags :rofl:

Diva says:

69 says:

Diva

You have had 3 birthdays the past 4 days. Explain yo self

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You gotta :kiss: me first!!!! :rofl: man look I started celebrating on Monday. I can’t help it if these blog folks started saying Happy Birfday errday :hahaha:

aint nobody got time for that says:

@donot i think that it takes strength to put up with a lot of things not just weight. U dont have to work out in a gym either. You have to put forth an effort if you have an issue with your appearance that you capable of changing. It does have a lot to do with your mindset and self esteem. Everyone is different. But still what she may have been planning to do was a bit drastic for the situation. But again who knows all that went on inside her head or her life. How do we KNOW she doesn’t have a family who embraced her with love and acceptance?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

aint nobody got time for that says:

I agree with everything you said. I guess I was more or less responding to the insults on this thread topic.

I know you 72? :thinking: I can’t see nothing. If not, carry on…
    ========
    Nakeya, teach your baby ‘together’ like this: to get her :D #learning4wordsatonce
    ======
    On topic: Good thing she got caught, and nobody died…

Warriors, come out and playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail:

69 says:

Put down that fried chicken, that pound cake, that coke and you won’t be as big as a Lincoln Town Car unless you have a health issue. :coffee:

Diva says:

@Dtts! :peace: I’m outta this thang!!!! :buttshake:

100% usa made! says:

I feel really sorry for this young lady. For whatever her reason was deciding to bring a gun to a federal property has changed her entire life. All public schools are considered federal property.

Instead of college plans, she’ll be in federal prison. If she was blonde, she would’ve gotten a slap on the wrist. Since she is an African American she will do some time in a federal penitentiary. I hope it was worth it baby girl.

*********************

You called her big shirley <–lil caps outta respect :kona:

:nite: MsDiva

Screw, who you lecturing? :popcorn:

Screw, you got a catsheep in your gravi :rofl:

To Infinityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and BeyonD :pigsfly:

@donot oh ok I see.

Goodnight everyone

83 :nite: but I think I know now :lol: I was thinking you were ‘Looking’ with a new name :smack: #icanseethegravisnow

Dang I’m sorry I missed this discussion!!! So everyone is feeling sorry for Big Shirley cause she’s fat huh? Because she’s fat folks done assumed she brought a gun to school because she’s being bullied huh? I’m the bad guy for calling her Big Shirley based on the pic, but yall nice by assuming her life is pure hell because she’s fat? Ok. I’ll wear that. :shrug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

My heart goes out to this young child. Poor baby!
    **************************

I got fatter and fatter because I been eating my azz off and laying around. Sometimes both at the same damn time. I been in the gym for 2 months now and ain’t nary a person laughed at me or the other chubby lumpkins putting in the work. My guess is they’re thinking, “It’s about time you got your fat azz in here.”

Milky says:

@bird :rofl:

Two words @bird Thank and you :applause:

ZenChickAtl says:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

The Grady High School student who accidentally shot herself in the thigh Wednesday will be spending another night in jail.

Morgan Tukes, who was granted bond at a hearing Thursday morning, is being held because Atlanta police filed a warrant for her arrest for misdemeanor hit and run, Fulton County sheriff’s spokeswoman Tracy Flanagan said.

According to an APD incident report, Tukes rear-ended a city vehicle last October in the McDonald’s parking lot on Ponce de Leon Avenue…

Cudos to those that are working out. I got up to 184 and worked out and dropped close to 35 pounds, I am back in my size 4 and I feel great.
    Advice to the ones who want to loose weight: Let go of the sodas, do not eat after 7pm, that includes snacks, fruit anything, if you get hungry, drink a bottle water at room temperature. Start walking more and more. Drink plenty of water. It curves your appetite, if you drink enough of it. If your lazy, well you need to adjust that! Lazy and loosing weight don’t even fit in the same equation trust me :tea: my two cents you can do it :yes: and if you are a drinker like myself, let go of the mixed drinks and wines. If you drink, drink straight up liquor like shots. Drink nothing but water if you have to drink anything during the week, you will get use to drinking water, plus its good for you. When you loose the weight, you will notice you will not be sluggish or as groggy.

BIG Shirley :ghost: we need a medical minute on the fat azz kids :no: they are huge and its just unacceptable :nono: It makes no sense how huge these kids are

Her damn handcuffs look to little :blink: lawd

I blame the damn parents for letting there child be this big, and no comment on the bullying. This child looking like a Amazon in this picture and this is flat out unacceptable :nono: embarrasing

aint nobody got time for that says:

Good morning Jenie. The most I weighed was 150 but Im also only 5’3″ so I was chunky. Im about 130 now but Im scared if I lose any more weight Ill lose my shape too and skinty is sooooo unattractive to me. I already drink only water and no liquor. I was thinking of gaining 10lbs then toning up some, but its hard for me to put on weight. Any suggestions?

Pickachu Tran says:

Good Morning ROSES

are we talking about weight and working out :kona:

Why are they showing her body?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its too much to hide

:kona:

Milky says:

Happy Friday!
    aintnobody
    jenie :hug:

aint nobody got time for that says:

@jenie but its like me n bird said, How do we know she was bullied? Thats an assumption. And IF she was and it was that bad all she had to do was pick one n make an example out of them. No excuse on the gun thing. Hell for all we know she coulda been planning to shoot a teacher for giving her a bad grade. There is such a thing as oversympathizing and I believe that’s part of the reason why some of these kids carry out some of their sickly thoughts.

Milky says:

:hi:
    whodat
    pickachu

Pickachu Tran says:

hey Milky :waves:

Good morning :waves:
    Pikachu
    Dub
    Milky

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning everybody :waves:

I blame the damn parents for letting there child be this big
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That child cant help if she got giantism! It can be heriditary.

:wail:

Morning Donte :hi:

Milky says:

mornin and shait @donte

FuturedocDonte says:

child be this big, and no comment on the bullying. This child looking like a Amazon in this picture and this is flat out unacceptable embarrasing
    —–
    :hahaha: now how y’all know she don’t have a glandular problem or something like that. Everybody aint fat cuz they eat too much…

Who dat :nono: everyone bones damn near look the same when you do a x-ray unless your bones are deformed. What’s hereditary is them bad eating lazy habbits done passed down to her. Morning :hi:

aint nobody got time for that says:

Maybe her weight doesn’t bother her :shrugs: I mean she didn’t get that big overnight so maybe she doesn’t have a problem with it

Oh and :dead: GIANTISM tho? Lawd :ghost:

Morning Donte, Milky, aint, Pickachu :waves:
    @aint I don’t have any suggestions on gaining, just loosing sorry :D

Is this thing on? Lol @jenie. Damn just scroll past my font. :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–

Not buying it :nono:

aint nobody got time for that says:

Is this thing on? Lol @jenie. Damn just scroll past my font.

:hahaha: #109

Oh my bad, premature post :ashamed: thanks tho :hug:

Pickachu Tran says:

Morning :hi:

Jenie
    Donte
    aint nobody….
    Kdub

:yahoo: <<< all the Roses

@Goat for when he get here…I am :steer: to Big 'Ham this weekend cuz. Spur of the dayum moment!

:party: <<Dub fam

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Giantism is glandular.

My manager not here today :yahoo: it’s about to go down :yes: headed to get the lashes and eyebrows done, and might just leave this beesh at 2:00 :buttshake: Bow :danban1: Bow :danban1:

FuturedocDonte says:

child be this big, and no comment on the bullying.

I commented on the bullying yesterday. I’m sure that’s why the child brought the gun to school. It’s a shame, but I still say bullying is a normal part of growing up. All the well-meaning campaigns will not stop bullying from occurring in schools unless we place each child in a bubble. Good morning everyone. :coffee:

aint nobody got time for that says:

Oh my bad, premature post thanks tho

:kiss: :hug:

libra80sbaby says:

Good morning Roses!! :waves: TGIF and Happy March 1st!!

How funny would it be if the woman in the picture is only 4′-8″? Maybe she’s just really short and the student is normal height? :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:
    child be this big, and no comment on the bullying.

I say that to say this, I remember oh to clear being bullied by a chick almost identical to this child up top. She gave me hell in school because I was skinny. :no: it was awful this chick can handle herself.

libra80sbaby says:

I hated to come to work today. I’m :sick:

libra80sbaby says:

Jenie :hug: Good mawning :sick:

ZenChickAtl says:

Welp, I take back everything I said about bullying. That girl wasn’t bullied by school children, she’s a gangsta. She needs to be locked up. :no:

aint nobody got time for that says:

Ok so I was taking my little brother food shopping one day and a BIG’UN (great grandma’s word for big one) was on line at the self checkout in front of us.

Nevermind that she had two full shopping carts in self checkout holding up the line. She had atleast 3 of everything she picked up. Then had to put her coupons in order one by one.

If thats not enough she leans over to pick up some candy. First pack, second pack, third pack, whole box of gum. Then another whole box.

Fast forward to the part where she has to pay. Dont you know she pulled out a foodstamp card. I was appalled.

Some people are fat by choice and dont have a problem with it. Fawk did she need 6 packs of bacon for? Just why? :no:

All I’m saying is we all have fat issues, so that should make us a little more sensitive to her plight.

FuturedocDonte says:

I just got plagiarized :dead: I didn’t say that auntie :rofl: and there has been a :newpost: up for like 10 mins

GAGIRL87 says:

I joined the gym in November and I may actually go this weekend :think:

Ykesha says:

Hi Sandra,

This is my first time posting a comment on your site, but I read you faithfully everyday. I just wanted to comment on this young lady because my friends coach the girls bball team there,I have 2 nephews and other kids that I know that attend school with her. THEY say she is the biggest BULLY at the school. They say that if she likes you, you’re ok. But if she doesn’t then she’ll make your life a living hell. They also said that she has the gun on a regular….she just usually keeps it in the car. Just last week she made a friend of mines daughter sing a song to get out of the restroom! And she liked her. I just think it’s sad because this could’ve been another student instead of herself. And her mother has the nerve to act like she didn’t know she had the gun! SMDH at these sorry a** mothers who can go to the school to raise hell because the coaches wouldn’t allow her to play ball because of her nasty attitude, but didn’t know the behavior of your child! Just sorry!
    Thanks in advance for allowing me to comment. Have a great weekend.

Audacious2 says:

Ykesha says:

“…THEY say she is the biggest BULLY at the school. They say that if she likes you, you’re ok. But if she doesn’t then she’ll make your life a living hell. They also said that she has the gun on a regular….”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Diva! I guess it’s now okay for us to call this girl Big Shirley! since she bullying that hard, I say she look like Magilla Gorilla. :wink: