Grammy Awards Bans Costumes That Expose ‘Breast Nipples, Genitals, Buttocks’

Grammy Awards Bans nudity

DeadlineHollywood.com reports that the Grammy Awards has had enough of slutty celebrities displaying nudity and graphic sexuality on their stage.

According to Deadline, CBS Standard And Practice division sent out an email advisory to all artists and their representatives to remind them of their wardrobe standards in advance of the 55th Annual Grammys broadcast this Sunday.

“Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack,” reads the email which was provided to Deadline by a source.

The move comes after Beyonce, who is scheduled to perform at the Grammys, accidentally exposed her bare essentials during a wardrobe malfunction at Super Bowl 2013. Photos showing parts of Beyonce’s nether regions have been circulating wildly around the Internet. But Sandrarose.com is a family-oriented blog, and as such I don’t post such smut.

“Rihanna and Queen Bey are furiously reworking their routines and outfits since partial nudity is their modus operandi to keep people interested in their flailing careers,” wrote a loyal reader who works for CBS Radio.

Rapper-turned-actor LL Cool J returns as host of the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. Singers Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Sting and Kelly Clarkson are all scheduled to perform during the live telecast. And Beyonce is nominated for Best Traditional R&B Performance for her single “Love On Top”.

Date: February 5, 2013, 10:39:56 PM EST
Subject: 55th GRAMMYS: Standard And Practice Wardrobe Advisory

-kindly confirm receipt of s&p standards-

***GRAMMYS 2013***

CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.

Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples. Please be sure the genital region is adequately covered so that there is no visible “puffy” bare skin exposure. Please avoid commercial identification of actual brand name products on T-shirts. Foreign language on wardrobe will need to be cleared. OBSCENITY OR PARTIALLY SEEN OBSCENITY ON WARDROBE IS UNACCEPTABLE FOR BROADCAST. This as well, pertains to audience members that appear on camera. Finally, The Network requests that any organized cause visibly spelled out on talent’s wardrobe be avoided. This would include lapel pins or any other form of accessory.

• Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her
  • What Beyonce Really Sang at Obama’s Inauguration
  • Beyonce says “making love” to Jay Z calmed her nerves before Super Bowl show
  • Did Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Extravaganza Cause Power Outage? (Video)

368 Responses to “Grammy Awards Bans Costumes That Expose ‘Breast Nipples, Genitals, Buttocks’”

It does get Old

Miany says:

jenie…are you a student? if so student credits aren’t ready yet. So it’ll be a week or two before they finalize it.

Pickachu Tran says:

gotta keep the grammy’s “kid friendly”… Sometimes celebrities be doing to much anyway so good for them. :thumbs up:

:dead: @ Bey’s photo

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I wish IRS get they ish together and accept my damn tax return shat
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      Why isnt it Accepting it??

BAD Angel says:

YET, they’ll be celebrating the artists who dress in that manner and will undoubtedly show clips of videos portraying that. :tea:

This is Sandra’s new default photo for Beyonce…

i watch the grammys just to tweet about them, twitter makes tv ALOT better

OPRAHS BUN!!! :yahoo: whats Cracking?

Oprahs Bunion says:

“Photos showing parts of Beyonce’s nether regions have been circulating wildly around the Internet. But Sandrarose.com is a family-oriented blog, and as such I don’t post such smut.”
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bullchit!! Now post the smut! :hahaha:

Dancerbabe says:

I agree with CBS, SO now what Beyonce & Pink gonna do since thy took away her whole stage costume?????

Yess :sad: I know :crying:

KABYEYOU :hi: that PIC Of ur Nephew alWaYs makes me Chuckle

Rt His, just crazy

Rt His, just crazy

i watch the grammys just to tweet about them, twitter makes tv ALOT better
      ^^ These things used to excite me back in the day. I guess now I know a lot of this is fake so I just don’t care. I don’t even watch anymore just read about it on fb.

buttocks and buttock crack…. :rofl:

Welp to bad I will miss the Grammys :sarcassm: I will be watching the walking dead and Once upon a time, I will have to catch the grammy on a commercial break or some ish :tea:

Oprahs Bunion says:

luVn_liFe!!! Nothing much! Trying to see where I can party for FREE this weekend with all the Grammy stuff going on!

KABYEYOU says:

@pumpkin a yankees fitted goes with everything lol

@luvn yea i need to change it i been rocking it since i been on here

Smonae80 says:

Bey is classy with hers, on the news they were showing pics of Jlo & Tony’s barely there dresses

******************
      well that’s good to know so now I have a reason for not sitting down to do my taxes. I’ve done my lil sisters and not my own.

@Oprah,Yes FREE IS Thee BEST!
      @KaBYeYou its KruTe

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: It does get old though…

Jenie, LOL at your response downstairs :lol: Can you explain to me how Jim and Yandy relationship was more than business? I did kinda think that she was a little too involved in Chrissy and Jim’s personal life. You think that had s e x? Does Chrissy know? How did I NOT know this? I am usually astatue about my celeb hookups and reality TV :tea: please?

NaijaGal says:

Beyonce has never dressed slutty on the red carpet…notice they said entrace but nothing about performance though…Katy Perry and GaGa are probably the ones redoing their chit

Caramel :waves: :happy:

@LadieLeo – YOUR GRAVI!!! :dead:

KABYEYOU says:

everyone joking on how Beyonce look while she dance….Have yall seen some of yall SEX FACES :huh:
      Jeeeeeeezus

I wonder why they made this change at the last minute? The email is dated 2/5/13? LOL.. funny! Only soo much cooch you can take on ur TV while your eating dinner..

NaijaGal says:

Tony’s barely there dresses
      ===================
      Toni looked so stank when she did JLo 2.0 with that bullchit dress…I was so disgusted…it reeked of desperation

Smonae80 says:

Smonae there is nothing classy about having your puzzay juices slanging across U.S. Citizen television screens :tea: Because Bey did it, its classy?
      Cause it wasn’t and I am glad my daughter didn’t watch that mess. She would have been trying to pop her lil stuff first thing in the morning :nono:

Najia u soo rt :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I wish IRS get they ish together and accept my damn tax return shat
      ___________________________
      :cosign:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Ladie you damn gravie

Oprahs Bunion says:
      @LadieLeo – YOUR GRAVI!!!

Glad yall like :-D

LadieLeo says:

@kabe :hi: no slanging of undies today…I left them at home.

BAD Angel says:

Jeeeeeeezus
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’ve seen mine and it was not pretty. :lol:
      I like that picture of Beyonce. To me it just shows how hard she was rocking. :)

Milky says:

shait aint nobody goin to show up and the Grammy’s then. Almost all of them dress smutty. Does this mean the men need to pull them damn skinny jeans up from hangin unda their buttocks/buttocks crack?

Hey Ladie Leo!! :hi: how are ya babe? LOL @ your gravi

NaijaGal says:

Tony’s barely there dresses
      ===================

You know that lady real desperate :no:

:rofl: @ juices slanging

@ Naija JLO 2.0 :shrug: what dress :pc:

LadieLeo says:

@kabe no slanging of undies today…I left them at home
      —————————————————————

its good to air out every once in a while, helps out your ph balance lol

chocolatedrop07 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Smonae80 says:

:dead: at puzzay juices slanging across U.S. Citizen television screens.

Smonae80 says:

Bey dont come off as slutty to me . Just because someone took still shots and wants to post those pics with her in mid thrust is their problem

Bey is an entertainer and she does that on stage; otherwise she carries herself very well

FuturedocDonte says:

It’s been a while since we had a Janet Jackson nip slip type of moment :yes:

Ace says:

viewer ship for grammys will fall 15% from last year…just watch…aint noone watching for the music..

its good to air out every once in a while, helps out your ph balance lol
      ************************
      yeah i do what i can to keep it nice and balanced, lol

BAD Angel says:

I’ve seen mine and it was not pretty.
      I like that picture of Beyonce. To me it just shows how hard she was rocking.

————————————————————–

i had this super pretty chick transform on me like Fiona on Shrek when she was about to cum one time, i couldnt even go back

*raises hand* I have a confession

Weird Cummers bother me

DoNotDeleteMe says:

So the Grammys is going back to its era of prestige? Awesome! :applause:

Leave the smut for BET and MTV!

Miany says:

^^^Dayyummm shame you gotta spell it all out like this for GROWN ups. They dunno it’s inappropriate to have :buttshake: and :boobs: alll in folk face??

LadieLeo says:

Hey Ladie Leo!! how are ya babe?
      ***********************************
      Good Girl! Plus I’m off tomorrow, 3 day weekend :buttshake:

ty
      caramel
      gigi
      pumkinsmama
      pickachu
      man
      miany
      beta
      ace

and anyone else i may be forgetting.

PumpkinsMama says:

How did I NOT know this? I am usually astatue about my celeb hookups and reality TV please?

@ Caramel at least you astute about something…

Weird Cummers bother me
      ******************
      :dead:

Milky says:

:wave: <—— edible pannies for Kabyeyou tonight. save ur appetite bew! ur goin to be all glazed up in the morning!!!

Ty says:

Best Traditional R&B Performance for her single “Love On Top”.
      Who was in this category previously :think: I dont remember this award or did they make one for her :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Caramel at least you astute about something…

*******************************
      don’t do my friend like that, nope not today :nono:

BAD Angel says:

FuturedocDonte says:

It’s been a while since we had a Janet Jackson nip slip type of moment
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And even that was blown way out of proportion. People get all overworked talking about what the kids will be exposed to when the KIDS shouldn’t even be watching this stuff OR listening to most of these people’s music. It’s not Kids Choice Awards.

its good to air out every once in a while, helps out your ph balance lol
      ************************
      yeah i do what i can to keep it nice and balanced, lol
      *************

:lol: you are a mess.. But when I stayed w/my ex-it was a clothes free zone and I just feel weird walking around booty but naked esp in the kitchen.. ugggghhhh.. But hey rules are rules so I obliged/oblige!! : lol:

Morning @Milky
      @PM…quick witted… :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

Seen those same moves in a strip club called Diamonds of Atlanta, two Saturdays Ago. I think folks give her a pass because she is beyonce :shrugs: and she portrays this image. But when you trully look at she just as slutty as the rest of these broads trying to get some attention.
      Think about it :tea: if you had a daughter as young as 6 or whatever age ,,, would you dance like that, take photos like that bottom titts hanging out :coffee: lets be real nah. Even if you did had the body to do it. Somethings need to be considered when your a mother.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Milky keep it up till Diva come in here and bust you upside your head. I thought ya’ll were back together peacefully?

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Caramel at least you astute about something…
      ***********************

That aint what my paycheck say :tea: ask Uncle Sam ’bout me…..

NaijaGal says:

@TY – it was the grammy’s the year after JLo wore her dress…Toni’s was a cream colored barely there cloth…her ass was preety much out with the slits being so high and since JLo wore something similar in exposure the year before she just looked so pathetic

Pickachu Tran says:

Smonae there is nothing classy about having your puzzay juices slanging across U.S. Citizen television screens Because Bey did it, its classy?

that damn leather bathing suit bey was wearing is what sent it over the edge, plus her cooch looked like it was going to fall out at times from all that hardcore pussy popping she was doing… BEY doing the donte chicken wing, spreading it wide in a dominatrix outfit :no: but I was still entertained, it just wasn’t “kid friendly” in my opinion.

JustB says:

helps out your ph balance lol
      ________________________________________________

:yes: lol

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Caramel at least you astute about something…

*******************************
      don’t do my friend like that, nope not today
      *********

Thanks Ladie! I’m glad you got me boo! Come here! :hug:

______________________________________
      Kabyeyou is Diva and I man!!! I am keepin the peace bew. I aint tryin to have my head split to the white meat!! :shank:

PumpkinsMama says:

:offtopic: THEY CALLIN FOR A MUTHA FUGGIN FOOT OF SNOW!!!!! FML!!!! :cuss: :crying: :mad:

Look at Ace damn gravie :hahaha: you shot out!!!!

BAD Angel says:

*raises hand* I have a confession
      Weird Cummers bother me
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

—-
      I hope it does, because that ish aint cute at all!!

PumpkinsMama says:

THEY CALLIN FOR A MUTHA FUGGIN FOOT OF SNOW!!!!! FML!!!!

Where :thinking:

Milky :happy: Hey hun

:hug: coming in :)

Hi Milky :hi:

Ladie, girl I wish I could take a 3 day weekend… Too much to tackle coming back on Monday.. Enjoy ya self.. Whatchu got planned, if you dont mind me asking?

Pickachu Tran says:

BEY doing the donte chicken wing<<<<< What the heyull is that :hahaha:

Milky says:

I hope it does, because that ish aint cute at all!!
      ________________________
      @keya :fistbump: what’s the purpose of having on skinny jeans if you goin to have them hangin down to ur ankles? Damn shame. I wish one of my sons would. :cuss:

LadieLeo says:

THEY CALLIN FOR A MUTHA FUGGIN FOOT OF SNOW!!!!! FML!!!!
      ************************************
      :no: that sucks….it’s like 70 here :yes:

Gigi26 says:

*raises hand* I have a confession

Weird Cummers bother me
      —————————-

I was told I gotta sessy face :yes: I squint my eyes like Ming Lee

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie NYC. We We had the hurricane from hell in Oct (ppl STILL aint fully recovered from Sandy) now we supposed to get up to a foot of snow btw Fri and Sat

*********

girl they aint non but some heauxs….

Milky says:

@pm where do u live? if u dont mind me askin. we’re suppose to get about six inches here. I hate the damn snow!! :cuss:

JustB says:

girl they aint non but some heauxs….

Gigi26 says:

THEY CALLIN FOR A MUTHA FUGGIN FOOT OF SNOW!!!!!

I heard :no: My friend was like she wanna go to NY this wknd, I said uhh you must’ve not heard about that storm, eff outta here I ain’t trying to get stranded :no:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Meh, I don’t watch the Grammys anymore. I definitely won’t be watching this year after finding out that Tity Boi has been nominated. That’s what they really need to look at. How the heyul did he get nominated for that chit?

NaijaGal says:

Oh I loved that dress LOL I thought Toni started that trend cause J Ho was still dancing when Toni was in her prime walking the red carpet but it has gotten old and they are too old for that phuckery now :coffee:

Aw sorry to hear that. Send the snow to ATL so I can be off work :yes:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I have never seen a classy slut! :shrug:

This does not pertain to Beyonce (I am actually feeling some kind of way about her because 2013 is kicking her behind :cry: ). I will say that she is a slick character though. She has definitely white-washed her image to the degree that she can do dirt and it is not seen as such. This is the same as a White woman tugging on 50-11 dacks and seen as sexually liberated and a Black woman tugging on one and being seen as a smut-bucket. It is a double-standard in the Black community when it comes to Beyonce. I really believe that if she was not in the industry she definitely would be slipping and sliding down poles.

****************************************
      well tomorrow my hunny and I are gonna hang for the day :yes: but then I have school work, church, my daughter has a meeting, errands and such. I come to work to get a break :(

Str8tUpMenace says:

Ty says:

Best Traditional R&B Performance for her single “Love On Top”.

They made one up for her azz.

Such A F’n Lady says:

Are you fawking serious :shank: Chile I will be watching my favorite shows not the grammies

Str8tUpMenace says:

Ty says:
      Best Traditional R&B Performance for her single “Love On Top”.
      Who was in this category previously I dont remember this award or did they make one for her
      They made one up for her azz.

:yes:

Ty says:

:cosign: on the fitty jeans with the :buttshake: out

So wish these youngins and some grown azz men get it together. Then want to call me “stuck up” cause I wont talk to u with your azz out :nono:

Diva says:

Sandra Rose wants to :hump: Beyonce I’m convinced!!!!

I swear I can’t stand this damn cleaning lady that pick up my trash in my office :tea: I forgot to report this beesh the last time cause she subs for our regular sweet cleaning lady :rolleyes:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Caramel hush yo mouf lol if they wanna peacefully share some peen ala RiRi and Captain Crunch, let em.

@ Milky NYC

@ Jenie, IKR! My big sis lives in Charlotte soon as they see a flake errrrythang shut down! Punks :tea:

Milky says:

girl they aint non but some heauxs….

________________________
      tryin to be cool wit u today and see what u call me. im not a heaux im a laaadddy (shenenee voice)

Str8tUpMenace says:

Ty says:

Best Traditional R&B Performance for her single “Love On Top”.

They made one up for her azz.
      ^^^ :hahaha: it’s a real category guys. Not made up for Bey

FuturedocDonte says:

BEY doing the donte chicken wing<<<<< What the heyull is that
      Enlighten me on this "Donte chicken wang" :waiting:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Gigi yeah ya homie crazy tell that heffa there’s always NEXT weeked lol

Nakeya_j says:

How the heyul did he get nominated for that chit?
      *QUES 2CHAIN SONG*

“My boost mobile chirpin, it might be my amigo. Berrrp Berrrp” :hahaha: I love him, but shyt, who really has a real rap song out right now?! Not a damn soul. I see why he is nominated.

Pickachu Tran says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I agree. That strip of leather barely covered her puzzy (as with all of her costumes). She was puzzy poppin like strippers at Onyx! Do her legs have to be so wide open all the time when she is barely covered? Maybe it would not have been so bad if she had on more clothes.

Smonae80 says:

I am a mother and my 4 yr old loves Beyonce, and when she dances to her my baby not dancing like no stripper because I’m parenting her.

Beyonce just doesnt come off as slutty or inappropriate to me. She’s one of the few artist I’m comfortable with her listening to

me & mines parties to Bey :party:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Smonae80 says:

Seen those same moves in a strip club called Diamonds of Atlanta, two Saturdays Ago. I think folks give her a pass because she is beyonce and she portrays this image. But when you trully look at she just as slutty as the rest of these broads trying to get some attention.
      Think about it if you had a daughter as young as 6 or whatever age ,,, would you dance like that, take photos like that bottom titts hanging out lets be real nah. Even if you did had the body to do it. Somethings need to be considered when your a mother
      ***********
      That is something to be considered even if you aren’t a mother. I understand Bey gotta make her money, but she can’t perform without dressing slutty? I get that it’s Sasha Fierce but dang.. Like somebody said earlier, her cooch did look like it was hanging out the sides. I was embarrassed for her. She said that the Obama girls look up to her. :blink: really? This is the type of example you are spreading to lil girls? Cooch pop in a blonde wig for me? What type of “man” allows his woman to be sexually objectified?

If Blue grows up to be a skripper, cant nobody say a gotd*ym thang either..Beyonce is a gloried stripper. She’s exploited by these yt folks b/c she makes them money. But she does put on a good show :wink: gone head Bey, get that cake. Who needs self respect and worth when you a millionaire? Shake that bootay for them dollas DIVA :buttshake:

Pickachu Tran says:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah sleezy is sleezy specially if its done right :tea: You can put on all the clothes in the world and it still looks slutty. :hahaha:

She was puzzy poppin like strippers at Onyx
      And they are serious about the puzzy poppin! I saw some shyt! Chhiilleee… #Onyx

Such A F'n Lady says:

Nakeya_j says:

How the heyul did he get nominated for that chit?
      *QUES 2CHAIN SONG*

“My boost mobile chirpin, it might be my amigo. Berrrp Berrrp” I love him, but shyt, who really has a real rap song out right now?! Not a damn soul. I see why he is nominated.
      ___________________________________________

I don’t. I :pray: someone else, anyone else wins whatever he is nominated for. I swear I feel like I lose IQ points whenever I catch even a snippet of his songs.

tld007 says:

A shame that a memo has to be sent to grown folks about attire, but that is the world we live in now. Let’s show all we can leaving no mystery or mystique…

JustB says:

<— puzzy poppin.

********************
      ^^this ish :rofl:

me & mines parties to Bey

To each is on, we like Bey music too but certain ish she not watching in my crib, my daughter may see it on someone else tv, but that nah :tea:

Smonae80 says:

GTFOH so now Blue gone grow up to be a stripper :wtf:

Smonae80 says:

However I do agree that there needs to be some type of regulation on those red carpet looks

**************************
      just like in the workplace…but folk act like they don’t know tramp stamps, clear heels and halters aren’t appropriate for the office.

Wasnt it last year Grammys when Nicki Minaj did that exorcism w/the Catholic priest?

Ladie, girl you making me tired! LOL.. sooo you’re involved in the church huh? That is good! I need to do more than just be a lay member.. Baby steps! Girl enjoy yo time awk!!

Smonae80 says:

My baby not dancing like no stripper because I’m parenting her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So is this an admission that Bey dances like a stripper? :think: I like Bey, but let’s call it what it is. If you put Bey next to a stripper, she will give them a run for their money! She spreads her legs like the best of them!

Check it prediction :hahah: Bey will have the same routine come 2018 watch
      :tea: and Blue a stripper who said that :blink:

Gigi26 says:

——————–
      :yes: I loved the energy she brought but being as the superbowl is a family watched program I felt that the pusscee poppin was a bit much, and the licking of her fingers n shyt I was like she gotta chill. :lol:

She was puzzy poppin like strippers at Onyx
      And they are serious about the puzzy poppin! I saw some shyt! Chhiilleee… #Onyx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :heart: the strippers!!!!

@ Keya what is this “Onyx” you speak of :thinking:

Gigi26 says:

——————–

:tea: hence a slut move

Nakeya_j says:

I don’t. I someone else, anyone else wins whatever he is nominated for. I swear I feel like I lose IQ points whenever I catch even a snippet of his songs.
      —–
      Your praying he will lose? I mean, I don’t love Beyonce, but I’m not praying for anything aganist her. He is nominated so clearly, more than a few people like him. His songs are for parties and stuff like that. Honestly, no rap artist is saying anything thought provoking anymore. And that’s sad, but its the truth. But I still ike my 2Chainz! To each it’s own. It’s not that deep. I don’t care who wins to be honest.

Milky says:

ion think Blue will become a stripper. Her parents are makin millions and i know they puttin money aside for her trustfund. only way she’s goin to be strippin is for exercise!

@ Keya what is this “Onyx” you speak of
      A strip club!

FuturedocDonte says:

I can only take her in small doses… :coffee: teaspoons

I can only take her in small doses… teaspoons
      ________________________
      drops!

Oprah’s B that would be a negative :coffee:

I can only take her in small doses… teaspoons
      ________________________
      drops!
      —–
      sprinkles….and small ones at that. ugh

***************************************
      this week I’m just gonna be a pew member, I only serve on 1st Sunday. I do have to call in for a meeting at work in the am but the rest of the day I’m gonna just chill.

somebody pour me a drank….. *need a real one, no lie*

IDGAF what Blue grows up to be. Aint my child, aint my bidness. I was simply stating that if she is one of those wayward children that try and be grown and fast, or a stripper (if she decides too), then it wouldn’t be a shocker b/c her mom has presented herself as such. My opinion, we all have one. Don’t shoot me. I get it.. she’s an entertain and it’s her costumes yada yada yada.. I will no longer exert any more of my energy about BEY. :lol:

:koolaid3: <—– Here Diva

jeniefrumdabloc says:

hence a slut move
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somebody pour me a drank….. *need a real one, no lie*

Slides it over to you DIVA :koolaid2: Cheer up lady.

LadieLeo says:

and the licking of her fingers n shyt I was like she gotta chill
      *******************

somebody pour me a drank….. *need a real one, no lie*
      _______________________________
      come here baby! :koolaid3: i wish it was a real one for u! whispers in yo ear. evrythang will be alright!! Let me massage ur shoulders, neck, back, and feet. Just relax bew!!

:rofl: Yall need to see that Shyt Blue Ivy Says on youtube :hahaha:

DIVA :pray:

:hug:

:koolaid3:

In that order (Auntie San don’t ban me for the 3 emotes …I’m just tryna support Diva)

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, I’m so sorry for your loss. I will have several drinks for you tonight and will stay home tomorrow and have several more.
      But seriously sending timber up for you and your family.

Milky says:

girl they aint non but some heauxs….

________________________
      *******
      girl please! you?? A lady?? ok! :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ty, I did and I actually laffed out lous (kinda hard thing to make me do) I thought it was cute. Especially her running from Marcy projects!

Ty says:

I saw one of Nikki’s videos yesterday for a song called Freedom :( This just might be her last album :cheer: She couldn’t even pull off looking stupid anymore :rofl:

Smonae80 says:

Oprah’s B that would be a negative
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I enjoyed her performance at the Superbowl. IMO she puzzy popped like a stripper working for dem dollas. Again – I :heart: the strippers!

**********
      Im sure Laurence Fishburne thought the same thang… :tea:

@ Pumpkin I was :rofl:

“I’m from Marcy..wait this is Marcy” :crying:

Miany says:

@Caramel…is his girl still making those movies or was it the one?? I assummed he got her to make a change cuz the story just disappeared.

Im sure Laurence Fishburne thought the same thang
      **********************
      wasn’t it more to that story though, she was on drugs, he was absent from her life….something :thinking:

Caramel Cutie says:

**********
      Im sure Laurence Fishburne thought the same thang…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead: :dead:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ofrah, we know :tea: You want me to dance for you? :buttshake: OTB line and moving fast e-nuff and Harlem World tried to shank me the other day over Bad

Milky
      Nakeya
      LadieLeo
      Ty
      Jenie
      Miany

Thanks for po’ing the dranks up for meh!!!! I’m trying to shake this…I know God doesn’t make mistakes and we all have to make that transition one day…so I’m just gonna keep looking towards the hills from whence my help cometh. I :love: you all and sincerely thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and love…. now I’mma :shakebutt:

Nakeya_j says:

lol I just watched the Shyt Blue Ivy says. Why does she keep askign where her Yeezies are? hahahahaha. Then gonna say “House of Derion? How did this get in here?” and toss it. :hahaha:

:hug: @Diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva says:

OAN Milky I saw you kissing Oprah’s Bunion….but I already know that was a FRIENDLY :kiss:

I am no hater and I am secure enough in myself to congratulate the next woman on her accomplishments. God is blessing me and I have no reason to be jealous/envious of any human being walking on the face of this earth.

Diva says:

:wave: Oprah hey hunni bunni….

Again – I the strippers!
      People who love strippers=People who love 2Chainz songs

:-P @diva

Diva says:

naw bew I gave her a :hug: not a :kiss: all my kisses are for you! i know how to act!!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ofrah, we know You want me to dance for you? OTB line and moving fast e-nuff and Harlem World tried to shank me the other day over Bad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :typing: *me looking for a plane ticket to see it up CLOSE* :hahaha: PUZZY POPPIN ONLY!!

@ Diva :hug:

@ Nakeya that fool said Mom somebody named Matthew on the phone who is Matthew :crying:

Smonae80 says:

:cheers: Everyone is entitled to their opinion

But Jenie, i do get what ur saying, I just kindly disagree

Caramel Cutie says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What you done said now gal? :rofl:

Milky
      Nakeya
      LadieLeo
      Ty
      Jenie
      Miany
      ***********

Diva, I guess you dont see me here in all this hot pink huh??

Nakeya_j says:

How many e-boos are on here?!
      Let’s see there are :

Milky and Diva

(sometimes) Diva and Caramel/Goat

Caramel and Chan (are yall still together?)
      Harlem and Bad….who else?

Again – I the strippers!
      People who love strippers=People who love 2Chainz
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      HELL YEAH!!!

:rofl: :pc: <=== me on YT tryna get my technique right

Miany, I think it was just that one movie, Ima bout to google and see if there is a series or some.. brb…

Nakeya that fool said Mom somebody named Matthew on the phone who is Matthew
      —-
      iHollered when I saw that part. The whole thing is too damn funny. hahahahaha. “IBeeeez the block” hahahah

capricorn83 says:

The amount of reaching in some of these comments gotta have the arms tired :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

How many e-boos are on here?!
      Let’s see there are :

Milky and Diva

(sometimes) Diva and Caramel/Goat

Caramel and Chan (are yall still together?)
      Harlem and Bad….who else?
      *****************
      y u gotta put my bidness out there like that? you somma me too? LOL.. just playing guh

People who love strippers=People who love 2Chainz
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      HELL YEAH!!!
      —–
      I LOVE 2Chainz!!!! My momma even know the songs!! lol.

Diva says:

naw bew I gave her a not a all my kisses are for you! i know how to act!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Alrighty then…I don’t want any more misunderstandings! :smile:

Milky says:

:no: Diva and Caramel neva this!!! look i aint tryin to get into it wit my bew today. im tryin to just lub on her today and :hump: lol

—–
      I’m sorry! lol Shoot I need an e-boo. But you have too so you don’t need me

*two

Sorry Milky! hehehe. No fighting today! :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Milky Awwwww I just really looked at your gravi. I want somebody to put my uh “name” in their gravi :wail:

Caramel Cutie says:

Nakeya_j says:

How many e-boos are on here?!
      Let’s see there are :

Milky and Diva

(sometimes) Diva and Caramel/Goat
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      say what now? ya’ll best to quit lying on me…..I ain’t neva been with Caramel and I just hold Goats duck from time to time….he ain’t never give me the measurement :rofl:

Milky says:

Alrighty then…I don’t want any more misunderstandings!
      ________________________________
      yes ma;am :wave: <—-my halo!

Me too!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nana: you better find you an e-bew

—–
      Next time bring your own ruler and do it your self. :hahaha:

Montana Fishburne-Stage name Chippy D. All I could find was
      Phattys Rhymes & Dimes 14 w/her and Brian Pumper and I aint digging no further.. I needs my job.. :lol:

___________________________
      yeah that’s how me and my bew represent. Awww you will find e-love soon. hint hint OB!!!

ArklaTex says:

So…the Keyshia Cole/Michelle Williams beef is all over the web…Sandra what’s up? Did I miss that post? Michelle supposedly responded to KC with “I’m Destiny Child..You are Frankie’s child. Do the math”. LOL now thats funny even though she claim she didn’t tweet it.S/n K-cole need to stay off twitter. She does not appear to have very much class…

Caramel Cutie says:

Milky
      Nakeya
      LadieLeo
      Ty
      Jenie
      Miany
      ***********

Diva, I guess you dont see me here in all this hot pink huh??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      guhl I’mma call the popo on you iffing you don’t quit stalking meh…I told you I’m wif Milky and we is HAPPY! Now scurry on down to the local Walmart and find you a thug that steals ADT signs. :rofl:

Miany says:

PM meet Nakeya. Nakeya, meet PM <!~~~~now quit tryna home wreck these oda relationships and get to :kiss:

—–
      Once again, I see Diva refuse to be shyt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :woohooL they wanna be like me and my :love:

:hug: Ty :fistbump: hey hey hunni

@ Milky Thanks lol :thumbsup:

Caramel aint nobody calling yo no hater gurl, everyone dont gotta love Bey
      its all fun & games

Milky says:

my bew is so crazy!!! that’s why i lubs u :love:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: @Miany….you da blog matchmaker now, huh?

Nakeya_j says:

“I’m Destiny Child..You are Frankie’s child. Do the math”
      —–
      Ima lose my job messing with yall! OMG I am DONE WITH THIS :hahaha: :dead: :ghost:

Ok Diva, how u gone act like that? *cues Tyrese* it’s cool. I know the troof.. :warning:

__________________________

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:hug: all

—–
      Once again, I see Diva refuse to be shyt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PumpkinsMama says:

:offtopic: I gots my mama Tix to see Charlie Wilson and Tyrese on her birthday :dance: She’s gonna be so excited! :danban1:

:whistle:

its some :hater: on this blog if u see them point em out!!! point em out!!

Caramel Cutie says:

Ok Diva, how u gone act like that? *cues Tyrese* it’s cool. I know the troof..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gal don’t make me find some raw chicken…………

I gots my mama Tix to see Charlie Wilson
      *****************
      Uncle Charlie good in concert, I saw him last summer

Milky says:

@diva it’s okay some people just dont want to let our e-love be great. But it is anyway! NAY NAY!!!

:ha: @ Milky

@ Diva I’m sorry for your loss hun, I understand
      We just buried my mother in law this past weekend and my 4 yr old asked is Jesus could give her her granny back :pray:

Caramel aint nobody calling yo no hater gurl, everyone dont gotta love Bey
      its all fun & games
      **********

I dont DISLIKE yalls King Bey. Actually some of her songs have helped me thru some of the hardest time of my life (Irreplaceable, Best Thing I never had, Survivor, Emotions, and my fave of all times Dangerously In Love) but we cool. Bey sure as hell aint thinking about me :hug:

Miany says:

@Diva…No, I’m not the e-matchmaker but, if tPM and Nakeya become e-boos, I wanna finder’s fee

@ Milky

@ Diva I’m sorry for your loss hun, I understand
      ____________________________________
      Aww my 5 year old is the same way. My mother passed away a year ago and he always asks when he is going to see her again. when she coming home? It makes me sad sometimes!

ArklaTex says:

***********
      sssshhhhhhh.. I think KC is a friend of the blog.. but I agree. That mighta been a low blow to KC tho..

NaijaGal says:

my 4 yr old asked is Jesus could give her her granny back
      ===========================
      My Lord that is just heartbreaking…I can only imagine how you tried to answer that one

Question? Is Charlie Wilson still rocking those getmylifebraids :shrugs:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Smonae and Milky :wail: My mom has heart failure and I’m always thinking how deeply affected my lil one gonna be. He thinks that lady is his wife

**************************
      You know how I feel about this, YET you still wanna brang it up.. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.

iAmChan says:

Well hello everyone.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie no, he has liberated his old azz from them. I am also of the mindset that any ninja over like 25 w/braids should kill themsleves :tea:

awww… Im sorry for you loss.. :pray: for all of yall. It will be ok.

awww… Im sorry for your losses.. :pray: for all of yall. It will be ok.

Hey Chan! How did you sleep babe?

Unapologetic says:

:newpost: up

:blink:

Unapologetic says:

SIKE :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

You are so right bout that. :no: I could never take him seriously with them braids

Smonae80 says:

u know how these grannies spoil these babies
      I pray that ur mom is okay Pumpkin

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

I slept aiight. I was up til about 2 eating a steak and effing with twitter. How about you?

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Smonae I hope she don’t have fall out when she find out :rofl: it’s a surprise (tacky joke, but I always try to keep it light about her, ya know?) I love surprising ppl! I just hate them for myself :tea:

They wait until after JLo’s infamous green Versace dress becomes the shat legends are made of for this? I agree…Wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen that dress was…

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jenie Charlie betta had gon on w/dat ish considering he just turn the same age my mama gonna be…60 :tea:

iAmChan says:

I see so much family loss going on round here and it breaks my heart. I really don’t intend to go back through all of these posts to see who. But a sincere prayer goes out to those that are grieving for a loss, or praying that a grave situation takes a turn for the better. God knows all and will be with you until He calls YOU home.

I’m afraid to go through this. I am 32, I’ve only lost a grandfather, a great grandfather, and a great aunt in my lifetime. Everyone else is getting up there in age, I pray they don’t all go around the same time.

Miany says:

reports that Yandy showed up to the trial with an entourage following her every move and with her face covered with a coat the entire time.
      :coffee: <~~~ Yandy must've found out about the pedo long ago cuz she dayummm sure showed up to 'support' her 'man'

Im a little upset that I wasn’t able to get my bang bang skrimps but other than that, I was great! What you got planned today? I hope Im included :)

KABYEYOU says:

o so @milky and @diva didnt claim me on the E-Boo list?

that makes me a free agent?

Nakeya_j says:

KABYEYOU I want that baby in your gravi!!

Gigi26 says:

:tea: Just read this…

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Kaby Iffin you is put my name is your gravi so I know it’s real. Ofrah playing games…

——
      Smdh. I wonder how she felt hearign that girl say all that? And why hide your face?! You know what it is. Shoot you showed up so be bold and not hide.

*hearing

Nakeya_j says:

KABYEYOU I want that baby in your gravi!!

——————————————————–

my fam has good genes i can plant the seed in you but i gotta have a no child support clause in our contract lol

Nakeya_j says:

Wait, now Yandy said they were together off and on for 6 years. SO did all this go on during the “off” part. And the girl testified that Mandeecees and the girls mother was going to get married, so where did Yandy fit into all of that?!

___________________________________________________________

you putting in a application?

—–
      Hold up! I was talking the actual baby in the gravi! Butterum if your trying to be e-boos then we can have this e-baby.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Keya whoo chile just #MESSY! But what I gather is he’s one of them one foot in one situation,one foot already into the next smh

—-
      Real messy!! I hope Yandy did not know all this and still wanted to be a family with this man. Ugh.

LOL @ pumpkin :lol: girl you a mess!!! He aint gotta do all that, u jsut know its real.. Diva and Milky the only ones doing that corny ish.. Kinda like in HS when you would put your boyfriends name on your binders and book bag.. well I did! EVERYbody knew who my man was :oops:

@ Kaby what’s your screening process like :thinking:

lola says:

:waves: Good day all

@ Milky

@ Diva I’m sorry for your loss hun, I understand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you Smonae…sorry to hear about your mom-in-law :hug:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

What’s up with the weekend?

***********************

She didn’t find out about this until after her baby was born right? I CANNOT w/sexual abusers. There is a special place in hell for those type of ppl. Urks my soul!!! Dont understand how drug sellers do more time then child molesters.. F’d up world man..

KABYEYOU says:

o so @milky and @diva didnt claim me on the E-Boo list?

that makes me a free agent?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: now you know you and I go together…you my man and Milky is my woman and we 3 gets together from time to time….

Caramel Cutie says:

LOL @ pumpkin girl you a mess!!! He aint gotta do all that, u jsut know its real.. Diva and Milky the only ones doing that corny ish.. Kinda like in HS when you would put your boyfriends name on your binders and book bag.. well I did! EVERYbody knew who my man was

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hater:

NaijaGal says:

now why yall acting like Yandy deserves better and all this hoping and wishing…she’s a hoodrat with a degree

*******
      we need a e-ring first boo.

___________________________________________________________

you putting in a application?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know you ain’t playing off on me?

now you know you and I go together…
      *********

LOL @ go together? Girl how old are you? 12? :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

She didn’t find out about this until after her baby was born right?
      —-
      I don’t know, but I hope not.

KABYEYOU says:

everyday that goes by i feel like @caramel is that “get a job at the company who you have cellphone service through so i can stalk your call records” type of chick

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva, TOO late! Snatcheez! Okay imma just borrow Kaby til after this snowstorm. I need something big and fluffy to keep me warm while I’m snowed the fugg in :wail:

now you know you and I go together…
      *****
      Go WHERE together? :lol: where yall going :rofl:

Ok lemme stop. I just be messing w/you babe. Im saawwwyy..all in good fun.

Gigi26 says:

Yandy is a hood possum just like the rest of these ppl involved in this shyt. Shyt a college degree ain’t shyt but a piece of paper for that rat cuz she living large off that dope money and didn’t think it would catch up with her :no:

Feces was messing with three hell even four broads at the same time..he lives with em and fukks em and goes off to the next house. These chics (with the exception of lil shorty) made it easy for him.

Hood Saga :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

we need a e-ring first boo.
      You are so right.

@ Kaby ok? :cold: I told Diva I was just gon borrow you for a lil while

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

What’s up with the weekend?
      ***********’
      It’s whatever you want it to be.. Im open..

Gigi26 says:

@Naija

:cosign: DING DING DING!!! :lol:

Caramel Cutie says:

now you know you and I go together…
      *********

LOL @ go together? Girl how old are you? 12?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      hardy har har ….chile please :rofl:@ you questioning somebody’s age

Hood Saga
      —-
      Sounds liek a hood novel. Now Yandy wants to show up at the court to support her “man” but hides her face…Yandy chile boo. Don’t hide now.

Betamax82 says:

Why must I have to look at this woman everyday on this site :facepalm:

—–
      I really just laughed at loud at this. OMG. Say it aint so

@diva check post #241

im still waiting on you and Milky reply

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

Why you making yourself a target for these ladies? You supposed to be focused on what we do, leave their e-ship alone so we can thrive in ours. I’ll take up for you and all, but ONLY if I see that you didn’t instigate or put yourself in the situation. Other than that, you are on your own boo.

@ Gigi Word! Talk about True to the Game part 6,000 smfh

Ill be bak later need to eat and snatch a few things b4 snow :mad:

Gigi26 says:

And Manfeces is a cheap nigga too, paying shorty 15, and 20 dollars, fukk outta here let me had been her…you wanna fukk me and my momma don’t know..shiiid i’m asking for 250 and up…you don’t pay i’m telling :lol:

jkjkjk

KABYEYOU says:

o so @milky and @diva didnt claim me on the E-Boo list?

that makes me a free agent?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You belong to us…….these heauxs already know that….. #helpful

********************************
      nope, nope, yall leave my friend lone :nono:

Caramel and Chan sitting in a tree :kiss: :happy:

***************

LOL.. nah, not in my real life.. I AINT gotta do all of that. In my younger days maybe, but um now. Nope. Not stressing myself out looking for something. If I dont pay yo phone bill, I cannot control who you call or call you. And vise-versa. AND I aint paying nan’ nicca bills, except under certain circumstances :no:

Nakeya_j says:

now why yall acting like Yandy deserves better
      —-
      Who me?! :no: All I am sayign is I hope she did not know all of this and still had a baby with this man. Thats all. I don’t think she deserve shyt. Look at all the shyt she was talking about Jim and Chrissy, and now look at her situtation? nope, I don’t feel bad for her. I feel bad for the new baby and the victim.

cougar lover says:

welp, looks like i won’t be tuning in.

————————————————————————-

And all this time i just thought my ex was just hooking me up with %15 cellphone discount..

#seesthelight

Milky says:

Hole up hole up (martin voice) @kabyeyou getcho azz ova here. U betta stop playin. I go to lunch and u start cheatin

You belong to us…….these heauxs already know that….. #helpful
      —-
      Hold up, how are you two claiming everybody?! First Goat, sometimes Man and now him. Yall got to chill. or share.

Nakeya_j says:

Ace, who’s refund is in your gravi and how can I be like them?

KABYEYOU says:

@caramel once a stalker you always a stalker, its just sitting in the shadows waiting for the ninja who got that hook to the left who can hit you with the screwdriver hip dip and you will be right there again in his bushes

Nakeya_j says:

Ace, who’s refund is in your gravi and how can I be like them?

———————————————————————–

Mine from 2 years back…

LadieLeo says:

@Caramel….this statement here, AND I aint paying nan’ nicca bills, except under certain circumstances……….
      I’m gone stop taking up for you :spank:

@Ladie Leo, thats why if fcks w/you.. :)

Betamax82 says:

Why must I have to look at this woman everyday on this site
      _________
      because Sandra loves her :thumbsup:

Nakeya_j says:

Ace, who’s refund is in your gravi and how can I be like them?

———————————————————————–

Mine from 2 years back…
      —–
      Well congrats Sir. Now how can my refund look like that? DO I need to get a second and third job? I’m trying to make some moves…

Blackswan says:

but TRUE j/k

——————————————————————-

o ok ok ok guess im not a free agent, yall spoke up

Nakeya_j says:

Ace, who’s refund is in your gravi and how can I be like them?

———————————————————————–

Mine from 2 years back…
      ———————————————————————-

buy a house..have a few babies..

@ace

bro that 15% comes with a cost bro, get you a boost and call it a day

—-
      That’s what I was thinking. How are you trying to buy silence for 20 a head…literally? smh. That whole situtation is bad.

LadieLeo says:

I’m gone stop taking up for you
      ****************

:lol: girl I only said that b/c my ex got laid off and I was there to help him out b/c he helped me out after college before I found a full time job.. Girl if you haven’t noticed my font before, I HAVE to be showered w/gifts by my man. :) But I aint know suga mama. I works too hard for my money to give it away. Please dont :spank: me!

Nakeya_j says:

buy a house..have a few babies..
      —-
      Shoot that’s I need the money for, im trying to buy a house. lol Don’t know about the babies part yet. The one I have is enough right now. lol

GellySammich says:

*looks@ Ace gravi* did we ever take a DNA test for this boy of mine that favors you so? :thinking:

Betamax82 says:

Ty I’m starting to think that :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TRAITOR!!!!

**********

uuuumm no.. sorry.. dont have those issues :no:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel

Being ignored is grounds for e-divorce. Read the fine print ma’am :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

:lol: @ Gelly, did you see Ms Jackson on that other site that’s a bad bish I tell ya

LadieLeo says:

I was able to get most of my PowerPoint done on these folk time so that’s one less thing I need to do this weekend. I’m so happy I’m off tomorrow :yahoo:

uuuumm no.. sorry.. dont have those issues
      —–
      :tea: “the ninja who got that hook to the left who can hit you with the screwdriver hip dip” is an issue you need to have….

iAmChan says:
      @ Caramel
      Being ignored is grounds for e-divorce. Read the fine print ma’am
      *********************************
      No I love yall together :crying:

Nakeya_j says:

buy a house..have a few babies..
      ————————————————————————

i said nothing about the babies being yours… :kona:

Chan, babe, Ion know why I keep f’ing w/these chicks. Ima do better from now on. I promise. I will be here for you and you only. I try not to be that girl that when she gets a man, she leaves her e-friends but some of these heffa’s dont even like me so i aint gonna even waste my time. Come here.. :kiss: Im sorry. K?!

LadieLeo says:

I ain’t never been a stalker….that’s just to time consumming. I ain’t got time fo that! :no:

GellySammich says:

where Beta?

You belong to us…….these heauxs already know that….. #helpful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nakeya :nono: I ain’t never ever claimed 3.5″. Thats how lies get out…Now my main man was/is Marquez, but he been MIA and I was lonely so I slid under Kabyeyou….and I’m getting accquainted with Goat :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

i said nothing about the babies being yours…
      ——
      I’m not even playign with the IRS liek that…I know someone who did that like 2 years ago and is still paying them back.

uuuumm no.. sorry.. dont have those issues
      *****

girl I aint hiding in nan nicca bushes? F’that.. If he wanna leave then BYE :lol:

*playing
      damn it.

@Gelly..

OH NOW..YOU WANT ME TO CLAIM HIM!!….

*****

girl I aint hiding in nan nicca bushes? F’that.. If he wanna leave then BYE
      —–
      Caramel!! NO YOU DONT HIDE IN THE BUSHES!!! Don’t be a stalker. Now with that in mind, read it again. smdh

Baby, I need you to stop being so insecure. I told you I only do that to you to make you miss me! I will not leave you or ignore you babe!!! dam! Gimme a lil credit :)

Betamax82 says:

Gelly on the used condoms site(Sandras words not mine) NB

Gigi26 says:

Manfeeces remind me of that nigga in the movie “Fresh” I think his name was Caesar or sumthin…

GellySammich says:

Ace YOU were the one running from him anyway! YOUR exit was “btw that lil yella boy ain’t minez!” :nono: don’t act brand new

Nakeya_j says:

Nakeya I ain’t never ever claimed 3.5?. Thats how lies get out…Now my main man was/is Marquez, but he been MIA and I was lonely so I slid under Kabyeyou….and I’m getting accquainted with Goat
      ——
      Getting accquainted with who? You hold his dyck every damn day. lmao. and either your gonna share by choice or by force. It’s up to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Diva don’t share her man by choice…you can have Chan, he divorcing Kenya right now..cause she insecure. :rofl;

iAmChan says:

@ Nakeya_j says:

*****
      girl I aint hiding in nan nicca bushes? F’that.. If he wanna leave then BYE

————–

She must not be ready for this left hook life. Welp.

GellySammich says:

the black dress :love: Beta? yes. love.it.

Leo!!! Why my man tryna leave me? :wail:

GellySammich says:

————————————————————————–

:pc: *takes a look over the transcript* …..i did say that didn’t I… well damn

i must apologize…

Oldskool71 says:

*heavy sign* Hey Roses! :crying: somebody PLEEEEE-HEEE HEE HEEEEESSS put me on to a new job… :pray: *crawling around on the floor begging*

——————————————————–

o hold up, you holding another stick!!!!! WOOOORD i share my women with women not with other dudes unless we running a trizzy and i havent done that since college.. we may have to rethink this

I’ll take your left hook :yes:

@Kenya guhl I just scrolled up and saw #221…you is cray!!!! :rofl:

:dead: Damn already?

Milky says:

@ diva damn how many ninjas you gonna be wif!!! I can except the one that we share, but dont get to out there. Im tryin to keep u pure for me!!! Freaky azz!! (by the way that’s why lubs you)

GellySammich says:

uh huh… (what baby mamas supposed to ask for?) :thinking:
      He need some new Jordans!
      and Polo shirts for summer!

——————————————————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’mma tell Goat I can’t hold it no moe!!!!! Goat you hear that….Kenya free so she might be able to hold it for you. :hahaha:

Milky says:

:cosign: baby we need to get hur in check for real for real!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: guhl the freak just be oozing out of meh! But I’mma keep it wif you and Kabyeyou :love:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel Imma need you to step up boo.

Diva, you need to shet up. Shet it up right now. My boo aint going nowhere. That goes to all yall e-heauxs tryna get close to my boo! He is mines, he aint going nowhere. He loves all this and getting everything he needs at home. So bag back, bag back. Gimme fiddy feets!

Diva ova here slutting up on the blogs :lol:

Diva ova here slutting up on the blogs
      ——
      Hold up! My friend Diva is no hoe. She just trying to see what she want! And you was tryign to hoe with her before you got with Chan!

:popcorn:

LadieLeo says:

Leo!!! Why my man tryna leave me?
      ****************************
      You might not be nassy enough….you gotta talk to him nassy….they like nassy :yes:

Diva says:

@Kenya guhl I just scrolled up and saw #221…you is cray!!!!
      *****************
      :lol: :lol: Take that!!!

KABYEYOU says:

@milky, we need to sit down with diva and give her the guidelines, she keep slipping we gonna have to put a ad up on craigslist lol

uh huh… (what baby mamas supposed to ask for?) :thinking:
      He need some new Jordans!
      and Polo shirts for summer!

(translation)

get 3 pairs of those ninja turle light up shoes from payless
      and a pack of lil man white Ts…from the redneck mall (walmart)

I gotchu Gelly…least i can do..

Caramel Cutie says:

Diva ova here slutting up on the blogs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      and along with that
      :whistle: I’ll take YO man :rofl:
      and don’t hate the player hate the game….maybe if your face was clearer…you could keep a man #takealookinthemirror

KABYEYOU says:

@luvn always lurking lol *peeping threw window shades*

*goes to see Ms Jackson* I :love: her :pc:

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel Imma need you to step up boo.
      ***********
      Chan, what is wrong? Am I not enough for you boo?

:newpost:

Kim K sloring off while still married..

and along with that
      I’ll take YO man
      ——-
      Reason number 2547 of why Diva aint shyt. :hahaha:

LadieLeo says:

ok, I’m so confused now….I dont know who’s with who outside of Chan and Caramel :happy: and I know OTB got tons of e-boos and they like :karate: ok Milky and Diva I think but now I’m not sure if I know who the guys are on here. Chan, Kabe, Goat, Man and are there any other guys?????

Diva ova here slutting up on the blogs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: she shole was with her hating azz….niggas will do this err time :smack: when you don’t want em they pop off at the mouth bout you

Diva ova here slutting up on the blogs
      *************

Ok nah, I thought me and u was cool? how you gone try and tarnish my rep w/my man.. You tryna f’with Chan? Huh? Is ya? Is ya? :waiting:

GellySammich says:

(translation)

get 3 pairs of those ninja turle light up shoes from payless
      and a pack of lil man white Ts…from the redneck mall (walmart)

I gotchu Gelly…least i can do..
      :no: we don’t need you
      Maybe I can find a light skin baseball player to trap :pc:

—-
      We are cool, but so are me and Diva! And you see who e-baby Im tryign to have so you know I don’t want your damn e-man!!!

:kona:

@Luv come outta the :kona: guhl :rofl:

Diva says:

@Gagirl :fistbump: just cray cray for no reason………….

Luv I’m coming with you :kona:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY IS IT WHEN THE TOPIC CONCERNS BEYONCE ALL OF A SUDDENT THE ANTI-NUDITY, FIGHT AGAINST DEAD-BRAIN CELLS, EVERYTHING COLLEGIATE AND ENLIGHTENING FOLKS COME OUT,HOWEVER THEIR VIEWS ARE EITHER SUPRESSED AND OR DISMISSED, WHEN RIHANNA ARSE POSES WITH HER LEGS GAPPED WIDE OPEN PERPERTRATING SMOKING WEED :coffee:

YALL AINT GOT TO BE TEAM ERRRYTHING KING “B” BUT WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO START BEING IS CONSISTENT IN YOUR ARGUMENTS SO THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST A VALID LEG TO STAND ON TO SOLIDIFY YOUR ARGUMENTS :coffee: