Law and Order SVU Chris Brown and Rihanna

In another case of art imitating life, NBC is set to air a controversial episode of Law & Order: SVU titled “My Funny Valentine”, about an abusive celebrity who beats his girlfriend to death.

It’s not a stretch to figure out who the characters are portraying in real life. It’s just a matter of when will Rihanna end up like the character in the SVU episode.

Law and Order SVU

Episode description of “My Funny Valentine”.

“A promising singer is brutally attacked by her boyfriend, a popular hip hop star.ADA Barba (guest star Raul Esparza) works to build a case, but the victim refuses to aid the prosecution and, despite Detective Benson’s (Mariska Hargitay) best efforts, continues to put herself in danger. The case quickly spirals into a media circus, perpetrated by both the defendant and his uncompromising attorney (guest star Jeffrey Tambor) … Special appearances by Perez Hilton, Dave Navarro and Wendy Williams.”

• Katy Perry is avoiding Rihanna like the plague
  • All Chris Brown had to do was shut up and drive
  • Video: Oprah to Rihanna, ‘He Will Hit You Again’
  • Chris Brown’s Mystery Woman Revealed (You Know Who It Is!)

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Just wow… :coffee:

• 100% usa made!

• Pickachu Tran

Man I cant :no: Just let them be

• LoveIn_BloodOut

I :heart: Law & Order SVU #thatisall :tea:

• Smonae80

Wow is all I can say too Wut :shocked:

• Smonae80

:waves: Pickachu

• Femme Fatale

Lawd, I saw that preview and hollered. Must see TV. Next up…the Chris Brown Twitter rant.

• LaceJagger

Actually the twist is that the dude gets killed..

• NaijaGal

It’s been 4 years :yawn: but meh shows like that portray real life chit so :shrug:

• that_VA_thickchick

(from downstairs)

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

@TINK TINK – well hop into life, don’t let folks stump your happiness…get a kick out of all the haters, and run into the arms of the one who loves you
      _________
      OH EM GEE! :rofl: You are my new favorite! Holy Shyt! bahahahahaha :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

Actually the twist is that the dude gets killed..
      ======================
      watch his killer be some obsessive fan of hers :tea: cause you know folks think these celebs are their real life friends/family and chit

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

• Diva

For shame for shame!!!!!!! I can’t with this!!!

• Pickachu Tran

Smonae :happy:

• Bootcampgirl

I Law & Order SVU #thatisall
      :cosign: and I love Criminal Intent

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Lace ..thanks for the spoiler :cuss:

This is nuthin new. They always rip story lines from the headlines. But why NOW if this is about Chri/Rhi?

SVU fans…remember the episode they did that was CLEARLY about Micheal Jackson?
      Or the nanny who was killing her charges?

Now they need to do a Tink Tink episode?

• Unshakable

I hope art does not imitate life. :dead: at Auntie Sandy’s write-up. Then again.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves:
      Boot

I agree…I love me some Benson/Stabler and Goren/Eames!
      **** Wolfe much be one rich mudda-sucker.

• Who Dat

Only thing I got out of this is Wendell Williams is gonna be in the episode… with his drag queen Noxzema Jackson looking ays.

• NaijaGal

@VA – I’m all about stepping into the light and chasing after your dreams…tis all 😀

• Unshakable

I hope art does not imitate life. :dead: at Auntie Sandy’s write-up. Then again, that may not be the best choice of words. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:yahoo: Unshakeeeeeeeeee :hugs:

@Femme…I HOPE and :pray: Chris Brown stays mum on this one. Just walk away…walk away!

• Who Dat

Actually the twist is that the dude gets killed..
      ======================
      watch his killer be some obsessive fan of hers cause you know folks think these celebs are their real life friends/family and chit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think the killer is gonna be the Illuminati. Her manager. Jay-Z gonna be the killer

IT WAS $ YRS AGO DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :cuss:

• Bootcampgirl

Hey whang, I also like the season with Jeff Goldblum
      Yeah, and thanks for that spoiler :chase:

• MissHarlem

Been watching this show for years BUT what I find in poor taste is the time frame and why now. Cant put my finger on it yet but something about it doesnt sit right with me.

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

_________

LMAO You got me pretending to cough over here snickering and shyt! My supervisor just offered me a Halls. 😆

• MissHarlem

PUMPKIN :kiss: better late than never lol

• Diva

:wave: hey Whang Doodle

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

NaijaGal says:

Get naked but you both leave your sneaks on and have like stand up sex where he holds your on leg up, you put your foot on the wall behind him hence the need for the sneaker for grip.
      ========================
      what if your’re fat? sounds like a hernia waiting to happen *sniggles*
      ————————
      :spank: See nah that’s that font Im talkin bout… :nono: :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Where’s Prynn? I, uh I mean a friend wanted to know what the video on WorldStar is called :kona:

• that_VA_thickchick

MissHarlem says:

_____
      My personal uneducated guess regarding the timing is that they are back together and flaunting it. This sends the message that if they keep it up one of them will end up dead. My 2 cents. :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

I bet everyone that rallied behind Rihanna when Chris toe her ass up feels stupid now. You can’t curb domestic abuse when hoes go running back willing to their abusers.

I still say she started that fight anyway :coffee:

• Femme Fatale

@Mzwhang and her pup with the gangsta lean. I pray Chris stays mum too. Dude gives his haters far too much power when he rants and raves at their button pushin.

• Who Dat

Oh-kay. Did we talk about the K.Michelle interview the other day? And how her whole album is about JR Smith who took pics of ANOTHER LHHNY’ers AZZ (Tahiry)…got fined for it…and now K.Michelle’s album is about him? :blink:

TWO women from LHH? I wanna see a pic of his dack. Mona needs to put this cat on payroll.

• WorkInProgress

“It’s just a matter of when will Rihanna end up like the character in the SVU episode”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

OAN….Auntie you is wrongggggggg for that 1st pic tho
      :whip:

• Betamax82

:tea:

• Bootcampgirl

Agreed but I’ll still be :popcorn: :koolaid3: in front of the boob tube..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Dub

Yous a fewl 😆

@mZWHANG & Unshake
      I can’t stand spending my money and not being serviced. I spent 9 years servicing customers….I cut up in the nail shop cuz I asked the woman (politely) to correct the shape of my nail and she dropped my hand looked at me and said “DID I FINISH??” all stank like….I went OFF in an extremely low voice… “You ingrate, you acting like you’re paying me to do my nails” I told her to thank the lord that I’ve been praying and god has been fixing me cuz the old me woulda Foxy Browned her azz… Many of these Asian nail shops have horrible customer service and after 20 years in business it’s no longer just a cultural thing, it’s a IDGAF thing….I haven’t been back.

• Nakeya_j

I love SVU so I will be watching. I hopefully this won’t be the ending to Chris and Rhi Rhi. But as bad as this may sound, if he beats her up again, I’m not going to feel bad for her. You walked right back into it, and wanted everyone to shut up about it. And if she ends up stabbing him, I’d feel the same way. #ImNotSorry

PumpkinsMama says:

———————————————–

Fellatio Secrets: Auntie Showing Ladies How To Service A D*ck Proper! (Sound Effects & All)

If you need a practice partner, just holla at me.
      You may become a primary beneficiary.

• Smonae80

:hugs: DIVAAAA GM hun

:waves: Harlem, Un, Boot, Femme, 100%, VA, Beta Mother Lace, Love & Who Dat

• Pickachu Tran

I still say she started that fight anyway

******************

Just by the way everything has played out these past four years I believed she did too. Chris didnt just randomly do it just because the moon was out.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Harlem…Maybe they didn’t want to do the episode sooner because they felt it was a touchy subject but, she since went back to him, I guess they figure she doesn’t give a damn. :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Femme Fatale says: Dude gives his haters far too much power when he rants and raves at their button pushin.
      _________________________
      :cosign:

and @69 …I concurr. I also think its not the FIRST fight those two had. And that’s what it was..a FIGHT…not an uprovoked beat down. I’ve always thought that Rhi Rhi gave as good as she got in her battles with Chris.
      OAN..domestic violence is NEVER ok. That goes for both men AND women tho!!

• Smonae80

Nakeya I hope they both get help, seems like Chris & Rih just having fun

• Nakeya_j

Oh-kay. Did we talk about the K.Michelle interview the other day?
      —-
      I don’t think so. But I died when she said Mimi’s new man looks liek he is on the down low. lol. Hell, everybody think Stebie J rolls both ways, so if her new man did too I would not be shocked. Maybe next season Stebie will start sleeping with Mimi’s new man….

• Bootcampgirl

Hey Smonae :waves:

• MissHarlem

VA I can see that but the message shouldnt be that someone will end up dead if they really “care” about the “message” if anything the show direction should take another outlook but eh whatevs

BOOT I will too 😆 like I fonted I been watching this show for years and on the weekends if its on I catch the old ones

• Nakeya_j

Smonae, they both need help bad. But neither one of them think anything is wrong. They have to want the help. It’s just sad.

@ Goat I’d have you hooked on head BEFORE watchin the dang vid :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

goat76 says:

PumpkinsMama says:

———————————————–

If you need a practice partner, just holla at me.
      You may become a primary beneficiary
      *************

i been single for 2 years..I may need to knock the dust off my skills. A practice partner sounds good :coffee:

• Who Dat

You may become a primary beneficiary.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Goat is offering lifetime bene’s and shyt. :rofl:

GET EM CUZ :rofl:

Yall better stop sleeping on this dude. :yes:

He’s a good man (In my Savannah’s momma from “Waiting To Exhale” voice)

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Hopefully they’ll both stop running around looking like they’re self destructing now

• Femme Fatale

:danban: <~ Harlem shake @Smonae What up, Ma!

Happy Em-Effin Friday, All!

Hey Diva :lick: :hunching:

• Betamax82

Smonae :hi:

• Bootcampgirl

Is there a threesome brewing in the room?? :popcorn:

• MissHarlem

MZ first :hug: and second again I can see that but the message could of been told right after if the direction was right. So my question is why now? I mean I know the answer sensationalism sells but eh

• Ty

Bootcampgirl says:

I Law & Order SVU #thatisall
      and I love Criminal Intent
      :cosign:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Steven J is a pee eye em pee ya heard? He gonna have the new man DRIVING the gatdayum bus. WATCH. :rofl:

ANNNNNNNNND The new man DO look like a sissy too :rofl: I was like K.Michelle aint never LIED about him looking like he DL

• PumpkinsMama

Keya :hi: Smonae (all late) hey gurl!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:hug: @ Harlem

I don’t see the point in mentioning it at all either. I just hope if they end again that it’s on a more positive note

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:peace: Im out! Finna go to lunch… :think: prolly visit GOAT for a nooner… :rofl:

SMONAE :waves:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :waves:

GOAT coulda got the e draws a min ago :rofl:

Mimi confirmed the confrontation :ha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

@pika & whang

Exactly. If Chris were an abusive dude, it would have been well know earlier on. Not just all of a sudden.

I can’t stand Rihanna :nono:

:wave: Hey Pumpkin. And hey EVERYONE!!!! :wave:

• Who Dat

:wave: to all folks who spoke to me and errybody in general.

Its Friday…

:party:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

[[[[DRUG FROM DOWNSTAIRS…and my back hurts]]]]

Unshakable says:

@MzWhang – Don’t that be a trip? Girl, how about this:

Me – As I begin to place groceries on conveyor bet I say, “Hello, how are you?” to the cashier.

Cashier – Silence

Me – *a little louder so I know she can hear me* “Hello there! How are you?”

Cashier – A long, exasperated “Oooh I wish this chick woul be quiet/I don’t want to be here” sigh.

Me –

Conclusion – If you have a job in customer service, then it’s kinda like your job to service the customer. I suppose that comprehension of this is too much like common sense.
      _______________________________________
      :cosign: EXACTLY!!
      Greet the customer…how friggin hard is that??
      STOP FRIGGIN TALKING to your coworker the MINUTE a customer approaches.

@Miany….good for you!! Girl, I’ve found that instead of going off regarding bad CS…the more calm yet stern I am…the better the results.
      I used to moderate Customer Service workshops…its all just BASIC manners.
      I’m spending my money in the place from which YOU draw a paycheck…you didnt pay ME to come in here…ack like it.

Sorry post is so long but :cuss:

I can’t stand Rihanna
      —-
      :yes: I don’t care for her either, but that was way before the Chris Brown thing.

pee eye em pee

SOOOOOO mad that I knew where she was going when I got to eye. I hate her :hug: hey KDUB

• goat76

@Who Dat…. screen name be cracking me up…lol

Yeah, they taught my in Business school that you have to market yourself…lol That’s where the benefits come from.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Boot it be all kinds of 3-somes, e-divorces and everthing else up in here, up in here :rofl:

• NaijaGal

I can’t stand spending my money and not being serviced
      ===================
      johns/tricks also have a problem with this…has resulted in many a hoes beatdown

Its Friday…

:party:
      *****************

Hey now! Who pourin drinks? Diva? *pokes cup up in the air*

• Nakeya_j

ANNNNNNNNND The new man DO look like a sissy too I was like K.Michelle aint never LIED about him looking like he DL
      ——
      LOL OMG :steer: <—Really the new man driving Steebie's Bus And I think Mimi is just mad because everyone keep saying her dude is gay…and yes he does look like he likes me. OMG If Jose starts sleeping with him too, I'm going to fall out!!! Mona got the right ones! (on that show) minus Rasheeda and Karlie

• Bootcampgirl

@Pumpkin, oh trust me, I know…I just wanted to watch though
      @Naija :rofl:

@Pumpkins Where you at??

@Pickachu Tran Where you at??

@Miss Harlem….. A minute ago?? Damn I missed out?? NOOOO!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:dead: sheddup Naij

:waves:
      Kdub
      Nakey

@Femme…Divurrr be slippin. I’d play bartender but.. I have a habit of tastin folks dranks before I serve them. (Bad customer service :hahaha: )

:whistle:
      woo, yes sir, I give to the needy and not the greedy
      mmhmm, that’s right
      cause you see baby
      oooh bop
      when ya lacking, ya losing
      and I’m out the door

• Nakeya_j

:wave: Hey Wang… I see your pooch is still ridin’ round and gettin it. Did she find a new donor…err.. boyfriend yet?

• Diva

@Goat :hump:

• that_VA_thickchick

MissHarlem says:

Agreed. But you know how that goes. People are extremist.

I am one of the rare few that thinks they were fighting each other. (not that that makes it better) We never did see pics of his face that night. He could have been just as fcked up. :thinking:

• Miany

Young people in adult situations can rarely handle the emotions invovlved. I have been there, that Chris and Rih young/seemingly addictive love. I have a strong inkling that Rih hit him as well..Unfortunately for Rih Chris has a temper and couldn’t/wouldn’t/didn’t stop. I wish em the best….two ways for youth to learn: Easy- through the experiences of those around them, Hard-through their own experiences.

• DoNotDeleteMe

The media is just itching for an Oscar Pistorious American version! :shotsfired1: It is sad how low the Jewish media has sunk to actually hope for the worst case scenario with regards to these two individual’s relationship. Chris and Rihanna will be over each other within a matter of months. Their “relationship” is no more than each other returning to its vomit. They are not good for each other and that will be realized and they will quietly and amicably move on.

Proverbs 26:11

“A dog that returns to its vomit is like a fool who reverts to his folly.”

• Diva

Femme Fatale says:

Its Friday…

*****************

Hey now! Who pourin drinks? Diva? *pokes cup up in the air*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey hey hey Femme Fatale

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Nakeya_j says:

_____________________________
      Chile…Bo is still MIA. No texts, tweets, calls, smoke signals..nadda.
      My poor preggo pooch has taken to just driving around in circles in vacant store parkin lots….just tragic. IONO what Imma do.

GOAT :yes:

NAIJA I raise you that song and sing you “before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me” :listen:

• Femme Fatale

@mzwhang Go ahead and taste it. Just follow the ‘fresh straw and toss it’ rule. Makin sure the drink is tasty is good customer service in Bar World.

• that_VA_thickchick

I spoke to everyone a couple flights down but

Hey Ya’ll :waves:

Happy Friday

• Diva

<——–The Bartender!!!!!

• Nakeya_j

Chile…Bo is still MIA. No texts, tweets, calls, smoke signals..nadda.
      —-
      Chile I think Bo is gone. Were they really together, so just “friends”?
      and :hahaha: @ “driving arund in circles in vacant store parking lots” Just be glad she is not sitting outside of his house. smh.

• Pickachu Tran

goat76 says:

@Pumpkins Where you at??

@Pickachu Tran Where you at??

@Miss Harlem….. A minute ago?? Damn I missed out?? NOOOO!!!

Good OLE Virginia :hump:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

LOVE THIS PIC OF THESE TWO, I WAS CURIOUS WHY THIS ONE WASN’T POSTED YESTERDAY :coffee:

I WONDER WHAT WILL KAREUCHE NEXT MOVE BE, YOU KNOW HER AND RIHANNA ARE IN A PISSING MATCH-AND THIS PIC MEANS RIH JUST SHIAT ON HER :rofl:

• MissHarlem

VA yup we are HERE on that

• Femme Fatale

:waves: @Diva Girl, get up on off @Goat, wash your hands and pour us some drinks, please and thanks.

MISSH
      I’m so glad to see you
      Now I have the chance to say
      Our love’s been growing freely
      What must I do to make you stay
      Don’t go

*CCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!*

• MissHarlem

The pics of them two on her BDAY was uber cute. She had on a cute lil white number

• MissHarlem

Baby since you been gone
      Ive been hanging round here lately
      With my mind messed up…..
      A song comes on on the radio and there you are baby once again

CHHHHAAAALLLLLEEENNNNGGGEEEEEEEEEE

@ Goat NYC :tea:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I know i’m not in the challenge but, I love Envogue’s Waiting on You

Did I hear you say that
      You want another chance
      You need another try
      You’re ready to reclaim your prize
      So you want my love back
      Why’d you let it slip away
      Why’d you ever let me go

*CHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE*

MZDIMP – jump in double dutch style 😆

• GAGIRL87

_______________________________________________________________________

Wow this is just all kinds of disrespectful :no:

Keep On With The Force Don’t Stop
      Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
      Keep On With The Force Don’t Stop
      Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
      Keep On With The Force Don’t Stop
      Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
      Keep On With The Force Don’t Stop
      Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough

CCCHHHHHHHAAAAALLLEEEENNNGGGEE

Mz hop on in we doing songs thats on our pandora currently

• Who Dat

My drank aint got enuff likka in it :no:

*pushes it back to @Diva…*

MORE likka PLEASE. :rofl:

I’m Gonna Make A Change,
      For Once In My Life
      It’s Gonna Feel Real Good,
      Gonna Make A Difference
      Gonna Make It Right . . .

As I, Turn Up The Collar On My
      Favorite Winter Coat
      This Wind Is Blowin’ My Mind
      I See The Kids In The Street,
      With Not Enough To Eat

*Take dat, take dat*

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Naija and Harlem. I need to download Pandora to my phone because it’s blocked on my work PC. :crying1:

• Nakeya_j

My drank aint got enuff likka in it

*pushes it back to @Diva…*

MORE likka PLEASE.
      —-
      Diva watering down dranks?!

• LadieLeo

@ INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST, let me just tell you why I can not with your gravi…..cause I know back when I messed with the creamy crack I could never get my hair to do what it was supposed to do. So I could go get a weave but then I wouldn’t curl it. I’m so jealous….I love your hair…..your hair is making me admit I’m jealous :crying: :love: your hair

Ooh Bop!
      No you’re never gonna get it
      Never ever gonna get it

:danban: <– Diddy take that take that

• Who Dat

I’m so glad to see you
      Now I have the chance to say
      Our love’s been growing freely
      What must I do to make you stay
      Don’t go
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Terry Ellis IS THAT BISH :yahoo:

THAT is my FAVE EnVogue song…that and “Part Of Me” SAME ALBUM.

Oh and “Give It Up Turn It Loose”…

• LadieLeo

@Va, I forgot to tell you yesterday how caught up I got in those deaths I looked at all 3 sets of….hours went by, lol

My drank aint got enuff likka in it :no:

*pushes it back to @Diva…*

MORE likka PLEASE. :rofl:
      ****************************

:cosign: <~ really says Ditto! Shoot, I'm needy and greedy.

• Diva

Femme Fatale says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      But it’s good though ya’ll gone have to wait a lil bit…gots to get a lil mo :rofl:

• LadieLeo

I’m watching Kings of Comedy on Netflix at work….Bernie Mac bout to come on….I’m bout to just pass out on these folk job today.

• Milky

:wave:

• Diva

You thirsty heffas gone make me have to go back to the likka wholesaler..ya’ll depleting my stock thus the water downed dranks :hahaha:

• Milky

did i hear my e-wife bussin all ova goat? if so goes to :lick: it all off of goat!!

Speaking of ‘greedy’. I do understand, though. 😉 @Diva

:no: Sandra speak life! :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

it’s raining & gloomy here! i just wanna go home :crying:

HARLEM hole meh! :hug:

• MissHarlem

DIVA Im gonna need a STRONG bulldog made with the best tequila <— my fav likka

Ahhh push it push it real good
      Ohh baby baby baby :danban:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

so uhm..i been waking up at 2-3 a.m. in the morning like this 😮 just WIDE the fugg open & chit. anyways, i ended up watching MaryMary nem reality show. i still lubbs them, but if ole girl said “I’m pregnit ONE mo’ gin!” :rollseyes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

It’s only loosely based on their reality. I feel bad for them for having a similar situation, but it is what it is. This is one of my favorite shows so I’m not gonna skip it just because it might make them a little uncomfortable. The sh*t happened so….

• MissHarlem

:hug: holds FAYLA wooo wooo wooo

• goat76

I needs to take me a vacation. VA and NYC sounds like a great destination!

@Milky…Yo screen name makes me want to marinate in your milk bath!

• Pickachu Tran

SR Orgy :thinking:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

What I hate most about the sensationalization of this episode is all the cot damn spoilers. I’d like to see how they do it, not hear about the shat a week in advance.

NAIJA what you know about me doing the Soul 4 Real dance :danban:

All I want all I need know I know I know I found it in youuuuuuuu

• Smonae80

Fay Tina is over the top

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

goat76 says:

I needs to take me a vacation. VA and NYC sounds like a great destination!
      *******************

I’d advise against NYC right now. It’s freezing up this piece!

• LadieLeo

This B Mac :hahaha:

@Fay

:love: the MaryMary show and not sure if you’ve seen the newest ep, but I swear it is evident that Goo and Justin do waaaaaay more eatin than fuggin. My eyes may be decieving me, but I think I saw both of them grow and expand in last night’s episode.

goat76 says:

I needs to take me a vacation. VA and NYC sounds like a great destination!
      *******************

I’d advise against NYC right now. It’s freezing up this piece!
      ———————————-
      Thanks for bringing me back to reality. See, even the thought of good head will have naggra GONE!! I totally forgot that it was even cold in NYC!

You must be strong
      Stand up on your own
      Take control of your life
      I’ve seen it time and time again
      It’s not worth it, no
      Don’t be down and miserable
      You and only you
      Can bring yourself around

Give it up, turn it loose
      Oh, if it don’t wantcha, you don’t need ’em, girl, yeah
      Give it up, turn it loose
      Oh, you got to have

*for the Dubster* *harlem shakes* CHALLENGEEEEEEEEEEE

Pickachu Tran says:

SR Orgy

:nono:
      Smonae :hug: guhl! i was like for real?? she act like it was the 1ST time she carried a baby instead of the 4th. chile..

DIMPZ :2dance: is it 5:00 yet?

@ Fay I’m so glad she finally had that damn baby :rolleyes:

• Diva

@MissH *hands you your strong bulldog*

@Milky you can lick my juices off of Goat or just come :lick: me
      {{{{singing}}}} this girl is on fiyahhhhhhhhhhh

LadieLeo says:
      This B Mac
      ^^ :love: him…he was the funniest of the 4 imo

@ Bird thanks mam but I was tryna get a drive by :rofl:

• Diva

Is it 5’0clock yet? I’m ready to go home and :hump: in real life… a bish panties is getting a lil moist :rofl:

Diva says:
      @MissH *hands you your strong bulldog*

@Milky you can lick my juices off of Goat or just come me
      {{{{singing}}}} this girl is on fiyahhhhhhhhhhh
      ^^^ DIVAAAA, I’m gonna need you to sing a different song when you’re looking to set the mood for licks!! lol

Femme Fatale says:

@Fay

:dead:

guhl Goo is so pretty to me but that ass is BIG u hear me? ion think she’s sloppy wit it, but yeah she’s a candidate for surgery. :kona:
      but who is Justin?? her bew? who is the sister that’s getting married marrying? she’s pretty too & the big guhl gene mighta passed her. their mom is very slim & i’m like :huh: was the deddy big or what??

NAIJA what you know about me doing the Soul 4 Real dance
      :whistle:
      my love do you ever dream of
      candy coated raindrops

:danban: :dance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:thinking: Hmmm, I wonder if they’ll do one with a pimp-turned-rapper-turned tv star-looking stupid because of his bish :shrug:

• MissHarlem

How can one be down tell me where to start
      Cuz everytime you smile I feel tremors in my heart
      I have but one concern How can I get with you
      til that day comes heres what Im gonna do

CHALLLLAAANNNGGGEEEE

i been waking up at 2-3 a.m. in the morning like this 😮
      :cosign: I got business on my brain 25 hrs/day :wail: #iaintmadonebitthoughyo 😀

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bird thanks mam but I was tryna get a drive by
      ***********************

Oops! My bad. It wasn’t gonna work because as soon as he got out in the open he would turn to solid ice anyway.

Diva :rofl: u betta call me MrsWhipfinity today bein all nasty! :spank:

i aint mad atcha doe, how u? :hug:
      PM :hug: hell i aint know she did, what did she have?

• MissHarlem

SON I was thinking that very same thing but didnt even want to go there smh

• LadieLeo

Miany says:

LadieLeo says:
      This B Mac
      ^^ him…he was the funniest of the 4 imo

*************************
      and since I decided early today that i was gonna keep all my fuccs in my pocket i ain’t givin up nam…i’m at my desk laughing loud and kicking and ish… :hahaha:

• Femme Fatale

@Fay :cosign: Goo is gawgeous and her style is on point. The girl has got an eye for fashion, but Lawd knows…all that extra azz she carrying is not good.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      ^^ :dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

i been waking up at 2-3 a.m. in the morning like this 😮
      :cosign: I got business on my brain 25 hrs/day :wail: #iaintmadonebitthoughyo 😀

:hug: i got more thatn bitniz on my mind, but yeah pretty much.
      WE NEED TO CONVERSATE MA'AM!!! <—not yelling, just for emphasis 😀 :chase:

• that_VA_thickchick

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______
      #checkmate :yes:

• MissHarlem

GOAT the cold has nothing to do with NYC keeping you warm 😉

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Is KDubb still around or maybe someone else can help. Does anyone know if Sally’s sells a whole line of their version of the Wen products or just the conditioner?

Thanks in advance

• PumpkinsMama

@ Fay she had another boy. She got 5! I think one is a step tho. They all under like 6/7 they crazy :nono:

@ Bird he damn sure will comin from the south. He aint ready. And we got some more fun ****ery comin this weekend :tea:

Diva says:
      panties is getting a lil moist :rofl:
      ——————-
      Fed-ex them to me. TIA!

• PumpkinsMama

@ Fay try some Valerian root. It smells like ass and chips :rofl: but it is an herb and it will help you mentally unwind and help you sleep :thumbsup:

Fay, I gotchew :yes: #yewknowthisMAN!

SON, Imma need to chat/mail with you as well 😀 *cues Forever My Lady :2dance:

Gotta rush to get some grub, bbl.

New Girl :yahoo:

• robin

It is what it is, I use to watch SVU but haven’t watched it for quite awhile. I am weirdly drawn to this dysfunctional relationship, but I also agree that it will probably end in a couple of months without any drama, they just need closure. Also praying that CB stays off social networking sites as he has absolutely NO filter.

• http://gravatar.com/imsuchalady ImSuchaLady

Nakeya_j says:

Oh-kay. Did we talk about the K.Michelle interview the other day?
      —-

——————————
      Both of them were on the radio this morning. Mimi and her “man” that she denied last week called in, then K. Michelle called behind them to tell her side. K said the cameras were there so we will know what happened. She didn’t bust her eardrums but she did throw some flowers that Ariane had brought her.

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

:dead: AF i just got it :ashamed:

• LadieLeo

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______
      #checkmate

***************************
      and this dude still releasing pics……..it's some new ones just released yesterday with dude slurping her up in the club.

• MissHarlem

Treated me kind sweet destiny
      carried me through desperation
      to the one that was waiting for me

*sways lighter in the air*

MissHarlem says:

GOAT the cold has nothing to do with NYC keeping you warm
      ———————-
      That crossed my mind when you told us about the blizzard a couple weeks ago. You made your environment sound so cozy. Made wish I was there.

PumpkinsMama says:

:hurl: guhl i hate that chit! 😆 puts me in the mind of licorice. guhl i had took a xanax & errythang. still woke up 😮 :cuss:

:whistle:

Time after time, after time I try to fight it
      But your love is strong, it keeps on holding on
      Resistance is down
      When you’re around, cries fading
      In my condition, I don’t want to be alone

Cause my heart starts beating triple time
      With thoughts of loving you on my mind
      I can’t figure out just what to do
      When the cause and cure is you

*it’s muuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr*

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

New Girl! :yahoo:

Morning Fay! :hug:

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______
      #checkmate

***************************

😮 so basically him & coco was :hump: huh? the damn pimp got played huh? damn shame :tea:

==========================
      I believe K :tea: especially that part about dude having a roommate that’s a known DL in ATL

• Miany

Help please….I have had no desire to eat or even drink water for the past two weeks. Try to force myself to eat since I’ve been getting headaches. I forced myslef to eat a lil pastellito this am (normal mornings I can eat two and still be hungry and drink at least a gallon a day) Now it’s 1 pm and I still haven’t eaten..Is there anything natural I can take to stimulate my appetite?

Dimpz been meaning to say i LOVE yo gravi hunty :love: #adorbs

#superduperhelpful

@ Miany :smoke: :rofl: Same rememdy I just gave Fay

What’s up girl?

He stood me up again.

Again?

Um hmmm.

Well what’s up with this guy? do you really like him that much?

Yes, honey, I love him. he is fine, he does a lot of nice things for me.

I know he used to do nice stuff for you, but what has he done for you lately?

Used to be a time when you would pamper me
      Used to brag about it all the time
      Your friends seem to think that you’re so peachy keen
      But my friends say neglect is on your mind…
      Whos right?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

PumpkinsMama says:

********************

I know. And my aunt’s funeral is tomorrow. I’m praying the Lord proves the weather man wrong.

Miany says:

:smoke: :thumbsup:

• LadieLeo

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______
      #checkmate

***************************

so basically him & coco was huh? the damn pimp got played huh? damn shame

*************************
      pretty much and they done took their words to twitter…what pimp air somebody via dayum twitter……

• Who Dat

I believe K especially that part about dude having a roommate that’s a known DL in ATL
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jay-Z and Larry came to mind.

:wail:

• MissHarlem

GOAT my place has to be cozy its the only place I have complete control over so when its a blizzard or anything of the matter it has to be extra cozy. IJS :coffee:

Whenever I’m down, I call on you my friend
      A helping hand you lend, in my time of need so I
      I’m calling you now, just to make it through
      What else can I do, don’t you hear my please
      Friends may come and friends may go

:danban:

• Femme Fatale

:dead: as fvck at all the :smoke: up in here.

The new Robitussin.

#acureforwhateverailsyou

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Ok, I just had to post this. I just read a headline that said Selena Gomez cheated on the Biebs with none other than Gucci Mane. Where the hail they get that from???

:danban: <—- really the dance her and Ray J did in that vid

NAIJA we are jammin huh lol

• Bad Influence

oh herro biatch’bews!! :hug: s & :kiss: es!!

:waves:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:biggrin: <—-yep its exactly what it looks like

"I can love you in the shower both of our bodies dripping wet,
      On the patio make it a night you won't forget…"

• PumpkinsMama

@ Bird, I’m sorry for your loss. My mom’s birthday is 2morrow and we’re tryna surprise her and take her to see Charlie Wilson and Tyrese at MSG but the surprise gonna be when my mama say she aint goin out in that ish :wail:

• Pickachu Tran

is it 3pm yet so I can go get my DRANK on :koolaid3:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

DAAAA BADDDEST :hug: Hey nah!

• Bad Influence

who :smoke: ‘n?

im getting sum Alaskan Thunderfck later :buttshake:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:hahaha: we all had the same damn solution! :rofl:

Bad Bish :tittays: just cuz I see em :tea:

• Bad Influence

WutWutInDaButt!! :hug:

:whistle:

I wanna take some time out to think things through
      I know it always feels like I’m doing you wrong but I’m so in love with you
      So understand that I’m only in love, you’re the only one I need
      So have no thought that I want to leave, and baby trust me please

Just one of dem days, that a girl goes through
      When I’m angry inside, don’t want to take it out on to you
      Just one of dem days, don’t take it personal
      I just wanna be all alone, and you think I treat you wrong

—–
      Bottom line is Mimi got slapped up. She is a punk anyway. Cuz I could not believe she had nothing for Jose! And her man is gay. Like her last man is gay. And if her man does have a DL roomate, bet money they already :hunching:

• Bad Influence

oh Pumpkin 😀 how are ya bew? :hug:

• prynsexxx

*pours Tabasco sauce on @His’s Alaskan Thunderfvk to cool it down and douse the flames….or set it on fire, gotta see what chemical reaction it makes*

• Femme Fatale

@Bad Girl, you bringin back memories. You ever had that Matanuska Thunder before?

• Miany

Thanks ladies @Fay, PM and Femme… As of Tuesday, I banned myself from herbal activity. I help my dad’s startin this Spring and he requires every employee to be tested at time of hiring :( sooo I’m gonna need that urine to be clear.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

PumpkinsMama says:

***********************

Thank you. She’d cuss you out in a NYC minute, but she was truly good people that would do anything for anyone.

Tell mama don’t let Mother Nature mess up her plans. She don’t want to be missing out on Tyrese’s words of wisdom.

Matanuska Thunder = One Hitter Quitter

:love:

People always told me
      Be careful what you do
      Don’t go around breaking young girls’ hearts
      And mama always told me
      Be careful who you love
      Be careful what you do
      Because a lie becomes the truth

:danban: <===moonwalk for your life

• Pickachu Tran

I miss sex :wail:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

I got a song: Clears throat..

“Let me lick lick lick yah from ya head to ya toe then I wanna move from the bed down to to da floor then I wanna ahh ahh you make it so go I don’t wanna leave!”
      :whistle:

Orrr how about this nasty classic.

“OOOO nah nah nah nah Im so horny and I want you to :hump: me I’m tired of masterbating got my body aching no orgasm faking with me!”

• goat76

I know Im late Mainy, but smoke a blunt, joint, bong, or bowl.

• Miany

Selena and Gucci…I can see it

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Pickachu Tran says:

I miss sex
      —————
      Whaaa? :shocked: Where did you place it last before it went missing?

goat76 says:

I know Im late Mainy, but smoke a blunt, joint, bong, and bowl.
      ****************

Fixed that for ya.

• Nakeya_j

Whaaa? Where did you place it last before it went missing?
      ——
      😆

• Bad Influence

@Femme, its also affectionately called “Matanuska Thunder” :yes:

its the same strain, according to the pot review site :hahaha:

yes i review my reefer :coffee:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

I got a song: Clears throat..
      ———————
      I got one too..And I don’t even like the blues forealz

I wanna lick you, girl
      I wanna make you feel good,
      like your lover should.
      I wanna lick you till you cum.
      I’m not lying, girl.

I just wanna be,
      8 days a week,
      your Candy Licker, girl.
      I just wanna be,
      8 days a week,
      your Candy Licker, girl.

• Str8tUpMenace

I…just…can’t :no:

• Miany

@Femme, Goat…… :rofl: yall roses really have only one remedy huh? I wish I could partake.

• NaijaGal

so the Erica chick from love hip hop admitted to fcuking dj envy in a roundabout way

• Pickachu Tran

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Pickachu Tran says:

I miss sex
      —————
      Whaaa? Where did you place it last before it went missing?

******************

It went missing in 2011 and I haven’t seen it since :wail:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Bird I think we’re gonna have to come out and tell her b/c this stubborn mule ain’t gonna budge even if it’s just a lil rain. And all the friggin trains gonna be messed up unless the RR is good smh

Femme Fatale says:

goat76 says:

I know Im late Mainy, but smoke a blunt, joint, bong, and bowl.
      ****************

Fixed that for ya.
      ———————
      I got a spot for you on the team. Good catch!!

• Lady_L

69 says:

I still say she started that fight anyway

• Femme Fatale

@Bad Oh, I know. *wispers…I’m from there* It grows wild there. Alaska…what a beautiful landscape.

Enjoy!!!!! :thumbsup:

• goat76

Got Damn Bad Influence…..Alaskan ThunderFck…

I want some!!

Crystal Amnesia and Green Crack was some good smoke too.

I likes TrainWreck too.

• cougar lover

:yawn: i’m here. *holds hand out* now lavish me with panky rang kisses.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Thanks Fay!

I guess nobody knows about my hair question huh? :(

• Bad Influence

@Goat, le’goooo :blunt:

Some people just dont have their priorities straight…oh hey BAD :coffee:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Naija…I heard Erica is pregnant too. IONO if it’s true or not though.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

HIS! :boobs:

J.R. Smith…tryna give the pipe to school girls…smh

• MissHarlem

Sitting in my class, just drifting away
      staring into the windows of the world (yeah)
      I can’t hear the teacher, his books don’t call me at all
      I don’t see the bad boys tryin’ to catch some play…

‘Cause I love your smile
      I love your smile

*bops heads*

@MzDimplez…sorry, ion know.

• NaijaGal

@ Naija…I heard Erica is pregnant too. IONO if it’s true or not though.
      ==========================
      I think it was an attention ploy but I guess time will tell…something ain’t right in that head of hers though, bless her son

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

goat76 says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

I got a song: Clears throat..
      ———————
      I got one too..And I don’t even like the blues forealz

I wanna lick you, girl
      I wanna make you feel good,
      like your lover should.
      I wanna lick you till you cum.
      I’m not lying, girl.

I just wanna be,
      8 days a week,
      your Candy Licker, girl.
      I just wanna be,
      8 days a week,
      your Candy Licker, girl.
      ———————
      Welp if you can excuse me for a minute… I need to go and catch my panties that just took off running in your direction…

J.R. Smith…tryna give the pipe to school girls…smh
      =========================
      is she 18 :tea:

• Bad Influence

HARLEM! i didnt even know ur ass was here…i havent scrolled up yet.. :hump: herro bew!

• Diva

*adjusts pants* I’m back now…had to go change my panties…cause they was all wet in the seat :rofl:

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Hey sugar tits @biznad :hi:

• that_VA_thickchick

Lady_L says:

69 says:

I still say she started that fight anyway
      ____
      :cosign: He probably ended up more messed up than her. She looks like she fight dirty. lol

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Pickachu Tran says:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

Pickachu Tran says:

I miss sex
      —————
      Whaaa? Where did you place it last before it went missing?

******************

It went missing in 2011 and I haven’t seen it since
      ———–
      Grabs a flashlight and some batteries for your new vibrator I just bought you. Here take this vibe and work it out while I go looking for it for you.. “Here nookie nookie! Here nookaaayyyyy!” :rofl:

• Miany

@Naija, if she is, can’t be mad at him. If she ain’t he’ll still be ok cuz the age of consent in her state is 16…I just smh cuz I don’t think it’s cute.

Brennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :love: :hunching:

• that_VA_thickchick

:offtopic: Emmitt Till’s family penned an open letter to Lil Wayne

Bad Influence says:

@Goat, le’goooo :blunt:

MissHarlem says:

Some people just dont have their priorities straight…oh hey BAD :coffee:
      ————————————-
      See we can all meet up and get :blunt:
      Then I’ll head to tha :kona: and watch y’all do ya thizzle. As soon as one of y’all tongues cramp up I’ll be ready to be tagged in.

Errybody’s happy!

—-
      Nor do I feel bad for them when they get stomped out again. :tea: Clearly, he did not hit you hard enough. If he had, your ass would know to STAY AWAY from him. smh

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Thanks Miany. I’m getting to a point where I think I’ll just shave my damned head and wear wigs. :(

BAD now thats more like it. Come here and get some :hump: :lick:

Like a moth to a flame
      Burned by the fire
      My love is blind
      Can’t you see my desire
      That’s the way love goes
      Like a moth to a flame
      Burned by the fire
      That’s the way love goes
      My love is blind
      Can’t you see my desire?

Come with me
      Don’t you worry
      I’m gonna make you crazy
      I’ll give you the time of your life

*dedicated to the fiances of the board…as they proceed to make up*

• Diva

goat76 says:

Bad Influence says:

@Goat, le’goooo

MissHarlem says:

Some people just dont have their priorities straight…oh hey BAD
      ————————————-
      See we can all meet up and get
      Then I’ll head to tha and watch y’all do ya thizzle. As soon as one of y’all tongues cramp up I’ll be ready to be tagged in.

Errybody’s happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You licking errbody coochie up in here! :shocked:

• NaijaGal

You licking errbody coochie up in here!
      ========================
      LAWD I hollered cause I can read how appalled you are :rofl: :rofl:

Diva says:

———————————————
      You got mail!
      Post #162

• Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La

Oh, hey punkenz *seductively crosses legs* *uses deep, sexy Kim Whitley voice* Good Morning Shuga :kiss:

• MissHarlem

GOAT :nono: the possibilty of cramping will never stop my duty. Just tap (or spank)one of us on the ass and we will tag you in. Just leave the blunt lit so I can hit it every now and then.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

*Clears throat for an orginal piece for GOAT

as is sit back and fantasize,
      about your caramel lips between these chocolate thighs,

my eye roll back at the pleasure, the feel,
      could the size of the your thickness be real,

so wet with the thoughts of it being inside,
      Do you want me on top or a side saddle ride?

Greatest Of All Time is what you’ll say to me
      As you count away your orgasms, one, two, three…
      :coffee: mmmhmmm

@ Diva who is??? I’m next!!! :rofl:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Bad Influence says:

@Goat, le’goooo

MissHarlem says:

Some people just dont have their priorities straight…oh hey BAD
      ————————————-
      See we can all meet up and get

Errybody’s happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You licking errbody coochie up in here! :shocked: –

————
      What had happened was…… See…..

Fcuk it, you got me!

• MissHarlem

Tell me fellas have you seen her? (Seen her)
      It was about five minutes ago
      When I seen the hottest chick
      That a young’n
      Never seen before

I said Yo,
      Tell her girls I want to meet her (meet her)
      On second thought that ain’t the way to go
      I got give her game proper
      Spit it so she’ll get it
      There she is I got to stop her

*only appro being that we STILL in this post*

• Miany

@MzDimplez…think hard before you cut it off!! Try braids under the wig until you find your way….I had a breakdown in September, permed it and regretted it immediately :( I’m transitioning now (it was hard enough the first time!!!) and chileeee Ion know what the heck to use on it. I just co wash, whip, trim a lil off the ends then get my sew ins and hope & pray my hair don’t all fall out.

:whistle:
      Baby, got me, tipsy, tipsy
      Off the Remi, your love, tasty, baby
      You’re sendin’ me crazy, crazy
      Cannot be a lady
      I love the things you say to me
      I like it when you talkin’ dirty

Can we get kinky tonight?
      (Can we)
      I got so many things on my mind
      (On my mind)
      I never seen a guy so fine
      I like it when you do me, do me

*and a :newpost: is up folks*

MissHarlem says:

——————
      You bout to be a Primary Beneficiary!!

• Str8tUpMenace